Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:27 pm

Best Match - 

Worst Match -

Favorite Spot -

Favorite Moment -

General Thoughts -

Rating -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:29 pm

Best Match - Me vs Hades vs Crash, if thats not the GOAT match then i just dont know, had everything you wanted, big spots, big swerves, big epic moments in the end. godly.

Worst Match: None really, all were fantastic.

Favorite Spot - Zack Crash jumping 70th off the globe through the table/ring

Favorite Moment - Hades FINALLY winning the title, should have happened a long time ago.

General Thoughts: Boss.

Ratings: 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:37 pm

Best Match - Hades The Hellraiser vs Dark Demon vs Zack Crash

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Zack Crash jumping 70 feet and going through a table and the ring.

Favorite Moment - Hades winning the Answers World Championship.

General Thoughts - Amazing Show. Hades finally won a world title and the show had amazing matches and moments.

Rating - 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:48 pm

Best Match - Dark Demon vs Hades The Hellraiser vs Zack Crash

Worst Match - Cy Henderson vs Scott Diamond - Special Guest Referee: Albert Hitchman - I'm not saying this was a bad match in the slightest, it was just the match I liked the least.

Favorite Spot - Tyler making Impact tap to the Walls of Impact or Crash's 70 ft plunge.

Favorite Moment - Hades winning the Answer World Championship was great but personally, turning on Demon was amazing.

General Thoughts - Amazing Day One; stacked from top to bottom. I was surprised that DC vs Starr opened, I really thought that would be at the end of day two. Congratulations to Hades for winning the Answers World Championship and to Victor for winning the 24/7 Contract and to all the other winners. One day down, one more to go.

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 28th 2014, 11:55 pm

Best Match - Main event

Worst Match - N/A - Hate answering this for every FPV. 

Favorite Spot - 70 ft failure

Favorite Moment - Hades winning the title

General Thoughts - Very good show. I was disappointed that I lost, but Vic Vendetta was a well-deserved winner. Shout out to everyone who promoed for the show, and even though there were only some people who can call themselves winners after tonight, it was fun. Excited for day 2.

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 12:07 am

Best Match - AWC match ofc.

Worst Match - None really, they were all kewl.

Favorite Spot - Zack's fall.

Favorite Moment - Xav's turn. Didn't expect it. Interesting to see where things go from there and if he can follow that big moment up with a win tomorrow.

General Thoughts - Great stuff all. Well done to everyone for a superb day one. From writers to promoers to winners, every did an excellent job.

Quick shoutout to the final bunch of guys who were left in the battle royal, it was a fun promo war and you guys did a crazy good job. Honestly didn't know who was gonna win and thought it was anybody's to win. Vic winning was great to see because he deserved it. Well done guys.

:bolieve:

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 12:09 am

Best Match - Tyler Parker vs. Y2Impact

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Three Depravities from me on Y2Impact, upside down Codebreaker from Y2Impact on me and Zack Crash's 70-foot fall.

Favorite Moment - The ending of Tyler Parker vs. Y2Impact, Xavier Williams turning on Dark Demon and Hades the Hellraiser winning the Answers World Championship.

General Thoughts - Fucking great day one to Pain for Pride, emphasis on the great. Every match was very well-written, the exact quality you look to see in EAW and especially at Pain for Pride. Diamond Cage vs. StarrStan, best match to open day one and set the tone for the rest of the show. Cy Henderson vs. Scott Diamond, wow just wow. The 24/7 Battle Royal was great too, there were plenty of extremists in there that could have very well won it too. Tyler Parker vs. Y2Impact, I'm thankful to be his last opponent in EAW and our feud/match was grade A+. The main event was so great too, there was a few moments in there that are going to be remembered for years and even though I put my and Imp's match as the "Best Match", any one of these matches can be that, especially that main event. I was just putting my opinion there, really. Congratulations to all of the winners and props to the writers. A fucking great day one to Pain for Pride and I greatly anticipate day two for the other matches on the card.

Rating - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 12:12 am

Best Match - I say that Starr-Stan and DC was the best match with Demon/Hades/Crash for the AWC. Yes, the AWC match was epic with Crash's spot and Hades winning the bet and Demon doing all his Railroad Spike stuff with both factions intervening, but it just all felt like overkill. Just the technical style of Starr-Stan and DC really was epic and even near the end when they had DC almost destroy Stan with the sledgehammer, it was just a great opening match that really kind of stole the show. You would have expected Cy/Scott and Tyler/Imp to kind of outshine it, but all throughout the show, Starr-Stan and DC really left that feeling of a great Pain for Pride match with the triple threat.

Worst Match - I really do not think there were any bad matches, but when the crowd was just worn out by the time Tyler and Impact did their Ironman Match, it really hurt the match.

Favorite Spot - Crash's failed 70-foot elbow drop. Should have not went for the overkill, mayne.

Favorite Moment - Hades winning the title was a great moment, he really earned the Answers World Championship, for sure. Another mention is Diamond Cage finally getting a Pain for Pride victory. Congrats to him for adding that feather to his cap.

General Thoughts - A great show that had great matches. From what I have seen so far, I really have no complaints. Matches like the main event, the opener, Cy/Scott and Tyler/Imp were epic, the battle royal was great and did its part, so there is no really bad complaints and cannot wait for day two.

Rating - I do not think this was a 10/10 show because like I said, the crowd was kind of worn out during the middle of the show, but I do not blame them. All these epic matches are going to tire a crowd, so I give this match a 9/10 for it. Still one of the epic shows and I certainly think the day one of this FPV was superior to day one of last year's.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 9:57 am

Best Match - AWC match, 24/7 Battle Royal

Worst Match - NO

Favorite Spot - 70 ft failed elbow drop

Favorite Moment - Vic Vendetta winning the battle royal

General Thoughts - Amazing show. I'm disappointed in myself because I couldn't outpromo Vic, but at the same time I am happy because he won. Other than myself nobody deserved it more than him.  Day 1 was great and I am entirely sure day 2 will be just as good if not better.

Rating - 9/10
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 10:40 am

AWC match was good, but...

ME AND CAGE PUT ON THE BEST ELITE RULES MATCH OF ALL TIME!!!!!

All the other matches were sexy and all the extremists deserved the spotlight. Great job to Demon, Robbie, and DC especially (and Scott if he wrote a match on day one)

Xav turning on Demon was perfectly awesome

Zack Crash >
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:40 pm

Best Match - That Triple Threat was wassup, BUT YOU SEE ME AND STARR HAD A DAMN WRESTLING MATCH, A WRESTLING FUCKING MATCH, triple threat got us doe

Worst Match - N/A

Favorite Spot - Zack's plunge was kewl

Favorite Moment - Demon tapping out, prick and Hades getting the awc  :money: 

General Thoughts - N/A

Rating - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction   Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain For Pride VII Day 1 Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-