Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If the woman you love... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If the woman you love... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If the woman you love... - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If the woman you love...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

If the woman you love... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 14th 2015, 5:01 pm

If a girl ever tries to leave me, either she's insane or she just got jokes.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 12:00 am

I just wanted to put my tidbit in this discussion. Considering how young people can die, I don't think people should have such a narrow view point on when you can find the love of your life-like saying you're too young until like 30-, it's not that simple of a thing, and some people just have emotions they keep even into their old old years. You have to keep an open mind about stuff like this. I think people are too quick to judge people when it comes to matters of life, and what you do in it and how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 2:59 am

Since everyone is getting onto my balls on one minor point I made, I'll completely back-track and remove the age qualifying factor. I did feel it important, because once somebody gets deep into their life...Yeah. You'll probably have a pretty good idea who is the actual love of your life. Still, I'll put my hand up and admit that I was probably wrong to try and qualify it how I did. I've never been that strongly in love with anyone like that before, so maybe this just comes from a lack of experience. 

Still, at the very least you have to accept that so much can change when you are so young into your life, especially when most of the people here are still students or in the early stages of living in the real world, the idea of such certainty being stated probably conflicts with my recent strong conversion to agnosticism, where I seem to think the idea of absolute certainty is just a complete fiction. Of course you could have met your soul mate. Of course you could be dating them as we speak. But to know that they are going to last? To use Jay's example against him, they could drop dead any minute now, and you're barely out of your 20's. Maybe you will never love anyone as much as them, but that was my point- Being so young, how would you KNOW for sure? I think a lot of people took what I said, and broke it into me either refuting the concept "knowing you're in love" or having "the love of your life", but "knowing someone is the love of your life"? For most people our ages if they said that, I would be a bit hesitant to believe things like that. Something like more than half of marriages are ending in divorce now, anyway, so it's not like my pessimism on that concept is poorly based.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 4:05 am

I thought for the longest time my ex was the one. I was convinced. But sometimes, the hardest pill to swallow is that the person you fell in love with doesn't actually exist.

I did everything to get this girl back. I let her take all of me until I was bled dry in more ways than one. And in the end, she still left me for somebody because he was a musician. (I asked her what she saw in him and the first words out of her mouth were "He plays drums, he plays guitar and he sings.")

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are very, very few people out there worth giving everything you have to. That's a sad, bleak view, but I believe it to be true. Because every single human on this planet, given the right set of circumstances, will act out of character and do things you never thought them capable of doing.

Love is like a free-flowing energy that comes and goes as it pleases. It may come for a few seconds, or it can last the rest of your life. All we can do is be happy that we've felt it at least once.

Everybody can find somebody truly amazing, but it doesn't always last forever. And the toughest pill of all to swallow is the sometimes your all just isn't enough. If you're going to give your all to somebody, then make sure they're going to do well with it, first.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 8:51 am

Vance Tybull wrote:
I thought for the longest time my ex was the one. I was convinced. But sometimes, the hardest pill to swallow is that the person you fell in love with doesn't actually exist.
This. This is the HARDEST thing I have ever had to deal with in my life. I made myself believe she was a certain way, when she wasn't. I made myself believe this girl was everything I wanted, when in actuality that was the farthest thing from. I was always angry with her because I was disappointed in the things she did, but it took me a very VERY long time to realize that's the person she was. She wasn't the girl I was in love with, she never was. I just painted her that way because that's what I wanted her to be.

That's the reason she's gone now. It's not because she's a stupid whore and it's not because she never cared about me and it's not because I was in prison. It's because I tried to make her something she wasn't. Even from inside prison, I tried to control her into being a perfect person, I wanted her to be a saint while I was committing felonies every night. My own hypocrisy is what drove her away from me, me urging her to do the right thing is what drove her to do the wrong things, and I can say without much doubt had I let her live her life how she wanted, and let her be the person she was, she wouldn't be in the place she is now, and I wouldn't either. 

This has nothing to do with the topic, but what Tybull said hit me hard as fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:23 am

Vance Tybull wrote:
And everything that Tybull, Ken, and Charlie said is pretty much on point. I'm kinda dealing with this right now, because yes, I do believe that she is the one. She's the longest relationship I've had, she means the world to me, and I'd do anything for her. I can't give up on her until I know for sure that we're completely done. That's who I am. I don't give up until I know for sure. Yeah, it kills me along the way and people call me a fucking idiot because of it. My worst fear is dying alone, not knowing what true love is, not getting married. That's my biggest fear.

As to what everyone is riding GI about, I agree with them GI, even though you did retract that statement. Love comes at any age. Yeah you might be too young to know what love is, but that's the thing. Does anyone TRULY know what love is anymore? Yeah we have ideas, yeah we have dreams, yeah we know what we see. You can be 15 or 16 and find the love of your life, marry after high school, have kids by 25, who knows. The world is full of unsolved mysteries. I see love being one of those that may never truly be solved.

I guess the point is, yeah break ups hurt, no matter who you are, at least if you care about that person. I'm gonna fight for someone I care about, no matter what. Unless they cheat on me, then FDB!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:51 am

In summary everyone deals with loss differently and it's arrogant to suggest anyone's love was realer than anyone else's based solely on how they handled their breakup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the woman you love...   If the woman you love... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If the woman you love...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2