Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 12:55 pm

Well, hello everyone. I am known to the world of e-fedding as Reign. I am 21, wrestling fan (obvi), music fanatic and professional fat ass. I am from New York, currently living in a shitty small town in Florida. I have a very crude and flirtatious sense of humor, and I'm a super blunt person, people either really like me, or are too much of a prude and dislike me, but the like's outweight the dislikes. I'm pretty chill, I also photoshop a bit. As far as my music taste it's most 90's-early 2000's. Alice in Chains is life tbh don't tell me otherwise I'll probably kill you. Anyway a friend of mine told me about this place, funny thing is before they did i actually saw this place and was interested anyway. Hope to have fun here. Uhh, that's it I guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:04 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:10 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Well, hello everyone. I am known to the world of e-fedding as Reign. I am 21, wrestling fan (obvi), music fanatic and professional fat ass. I am from New York, currently living in a shitty small town in Florida. I have a very crude and flirtatious sense of humor, and I'm a super blunt person, people either really like me, or are too much of a prude and dislike me, but the like's outweight the dislikes. I'm pretty chill, I also photoshop a bit. As far as my music taste it's most 90's-early 2000's. Alice in Chains is life tbh don't tell me otherwise I'll probably kill you.  Anyway a friend of mine told me about this place, funny thing is before they did i actually saw this place and was interested anyway. Hope to have fun here. Uhh, that's it I guess?
You had me till Alice in Chains. 

WELCOME THOUGH!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:11 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Welcome.
Thanks fam. cheers

Also now I have to kill you kenny.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:14 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Well, hello everyone. I am known to the world of e-fedding as Reign. I am 21, wrestling fan (obvi), music fanatic and professional fat ass. I am from New York, currently living in a shitty small town in Florida. I have a very crude and flirtatious sense of humor, and I'm a super blunt person, people either really like me, or are too much of a prude and dislike me, but the like's outweight the dislikes. I'm pretty chill, I also photoshop a bit. As far as my music taste it's most 90's-early 2000's. Alice in Chains is life tbh don't tell me otherwise I'll probably kill you.  Anyway a friend of mine told me about this place, funny thing is before they did i actually saw this place and was interested anyway. Hope to have fun here. Uhh, that's it I guess?
How do you feel about Drake?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:16 pm

Alice In Chains is a good band. Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 1:49 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Alice In Chains is a good band. Welcome again!

Thanks fam.

& He's cool I guess. I mean i like older rap so I guess I cant make an opinion. I like some songs.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 5:36 am

Hey. I'm Josh. I've been eFedding since 2010 or so. I'm a college student, majoring in Creative Writing. I make my own eFed as part of a separate online community, but I'm not here to plug it, so I won't. I write poetry from time to time, play several instruments, love video games, and I'm not the best in one-on-one conversation. So, that's me. I haven't been in a text-based eFed for quite some time and I've been looking for one for a while, so I'm hoping that this might be a cozy place to get back into it.
Back to top Go down
To Those Left Behind

To Those Left Behind

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 2:26 am

Hi, hello. I am me, me is Drew. I've been doing e-fedding for a few years now, mainly as an attempt to further improve my writing skills as I venture into whatever I'm really fit to do. I've been scoping around and everyone here seems nice so I decided to give it a shot. I tend to be pretty friendly, I think. So hopefully we can get along well. See ya around.
Back to top Go down
Mighty Warbeard

Mighty Warbeard

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 3:00 am

Hi there my name is Joseph but you may call me Warbeard. I've E-fedding for about 2 years and I'm a aspiring Actor. I'm not the best when it come to writing but I have a plan to make up for the weakness. I hope to feud with most of you guys and thanks for welcome to your group
Back to top Go down
Austin Hudson

Austin Hudson

Hailing From : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 12:03 am

Hey guys! RJ here. Haven't done this in a while and very new to this type of efed. Hope to work with some of you.
Back to top Go down
Яedrum

Яedrum

Hailing From : Creature Feature Odditorium

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:42 pm

What's sizzup pizzeeps?!?!?!

I go by many names, but to keep it easy here let's just go with Redrum, Rum, Red, Rummy, or whatever other nickname you can come up with for the name! I've been EFedding for waaay too long (15+ years) and have been through it all in this wonderful game! My most notable characters are Kuk Killswitch, Luke Knux, and the clown! I have been in every spot in the game including running feds. I currently run 1 Fed myself and RP/Promo in 2 other Feds.

The me outside of Fedding is simple. I'm 22 Years old and wrestling is life lol. I am a Professional Wrestler on the Independent Circuit and work the Weekdays doing everything from Stocking to Cashiering at a Michael's Craft Store. My wrestling character in real life is nothing like any of my other characters lol.

I hope to have an awesome time here! If you want to do anything fun storyline wise or anything, hit me up!!!!

Thizzanks!!!
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Hailing From : British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 5:15 pm

Hey folks, I'm McJack! I've never been in an efed before, but I've been roleplaying ten years. I'm really pumped to join, just posted my wrestler in what I thiiiiink is the right spot. I like Bioware, pink cigarettes, writing, and obviously, wrestling. Can't wait to get to know everyone!
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 29th 2016, 1:36 pm

So I completely missed this thread when I signed up.

Hey guys, you may have seen me littering all over the chats.

In fedding i'm Max Stryker, got some experience but coming back from a long time off. In the real world I am a 24 year old guy who lives in London and works in television.

Looking forward to being here y'all
Back to top Go down
Autumn Raven

Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 1:07 am

Hello, just thought I'd wander in and introduce myself.  I'm Jenny, but around here I'm known as Autumn Raven.  In real life I'm 34, live somewhere in Minnesota, enjoy wrestling, music, movies, and video games.  Looking forward to being here.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 2:10 am

I've never formally introduced myself, but I'm Raymundo. Peeps call me Ray. I've been in-and-out of the e-fedding scene since around 2012. I used to be in EHDW (#rip) and AWO (#rip) both with unsuccessful runs, imo. Main reason why I re-joined the scene was to help EAW out with graphics and all that jazz and because I have nothing better to do in the summer.

I've been designing since about late 2012, and ever since then, I've learned to perfect my craft. I'm also currently competing over PSD-Dream's PDG League (http://board.psd-dreams.de/) while also designing for 2 gaming clans. Not only does it keep me busy, but graphic design is something that I love doing.

But anyways, yeah. I'm Ray. I'm 17 years old with a passion for art, wrestling, music, and writing. My favorite color is purple and I'm a huge fan of The 1975. I'm also Mexican. Idk, that about covers it for me. 

Oh, and don't follow your dreams, follow my twitter: https://twitter.com/xrsquared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 9:38 am

I dident even know this thread existed

Hi my name is Rayhan Im the guy behind Luke Reign I just started feeding and im about to graduate from grade 8 into grade 9 I have a pet cat and I play video games all day and listen to music some of my favorite bands are slipknot Avenged sevenfold and Hollywood Undead Oh and I got a youtube and twitter here are some links to them

https://twitter.com/bobnickson33 (Bob nickson was my old youtube name)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4sjUJnpc8KKOatn_1sp6jA ( I post wrestling fig shows and toy truck racing :p)
 Hope to have some fun here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 10:27 am

Better late than never, right?

Hi! My name is Danielle, although a majority of you will know me as Sheridan Müller. This is the first e-fed I've been apart of although I've role-played on Xat for three years or so. I'm English and German, and I love my dog, Graziano Pellè and kickboxing!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:04 am

Hey guys!!

I only recently just came onto the EAW scene and surprisingly, they made it a really big one!! I have only been on Xat about six years. I hail from the Middle East and I love football (real world football), gaming and anime. Can't wait to meet and work with all of you!!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 12:48 am

Whenever I am in e-feds, you can call me Nick.

I am a guy that advocates Dallas sports and the winner of the latest Champions League campaign: Real Madrid. Just graduated from high school and about to tackle adulthood with many of y'all. Looking forward to the struggle!
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Wolverina

Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 9:47 am

I'm Corey. I play Wolverina here. I've been e-fedding since 2008 off and on. Mostly on. I live on the east coast in the U.S. Where are all ya'll from?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 12:47 pm

Bienvenidos a EAW Corey! I am from libraries across the country. I spent too long in efeds and got evicted from my home so now I travel the country desperate to find free internet.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 1:44 pm

Welcome and lol TLA
Back to top Go down
KatrinaFrost

KatrinaFrost

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJuly 1st 2016, 11:26 pm

Hey I'm Vicky, I used to do e-fedding way back in 2006-2008. It's been a really long time for me. 

I'm a big music fan, love The Beatles, Aerosmith and Weird Al and a lot of other Classic Rock type music. I play D&D with my husband and his friends and I make good cookies I'm told.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:28 pm

Just realised this thread existed, so I figured I'd introduce myself here. I'm Brian, but here you'll know me as Ryan Marx. This is my first time being a part of an e-fed, but I've been doing forum roleplaying for about three years now, and RPing in general for even longer. I've always been interested in e-fedding, but never got into it until I learned about EAW from Rhyse. It's kind of amazing that I'd never heard much of EAW, considering I'm the GM of the graphics league known as the PDG League over on the PSD-Dreams board (which is a partner of EAW, in case you didn't know).

Currently I'm at university, but since it's summer I've got a lot of time on my hands. I'm living in England, but the times I'm online can be pretty sporadic as my sleeping schedule is completely out of control. I'm here because I love writing and wrestling, and EAW seems like the perfect combination of the two. When I'm not writing or procrastinating, I'll be doing some graphics design, listening to music (currently my favourite musicians/bands include Crosses, Deftones, Trivium, and Die Antwoord), playing some vidya games, or having some kind of existential crisis regarding the meaning of life. Oh, and I watch wrestling as well, mostly PROGRESS, WWE/NXT, Shimmer, and some NJPW.

So yeah, that's pretty much me covered. I'm looking forward to my time here, and I hope I can make an impact in some way as a part of EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next