Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 12:47 am

Hi, I'm Moongoose McQueen. People also call me Sharpy, Fudge, Captain Dipstick, Shimmer, John. I have been in EAW now for almost a year and have been stuck in the purgatory status of serious contender and a big joke for people to laugh at. It's not really a bad thing, it just makes people not sure how to really respond to me, because lets face it, I'm pretty much a mess and all over the place and you can't really pinpoint what or who I am. But you know what? I'm just that weird guy on the internet that can't stop talking about random stuff and making horrible corny jokes. People love me, people hate me, but I'm not as intimidating once people get to know me. Hell, I'm frickin adorable to the point, I'm kind of like a sassy puppy dog that you just want to tilt your head and put your hands on your hips and goes, "Sharpy!"and I'm like, "Did I do that?"... cue freeze frame... and then fake audience laughter. What point am I trying to make? Well, if you made it this far in reading this intro, I commend you for having quite the impressive tolerance and commending attention span to read all this which I'm going to tell you right here, and right now, this leads to nothing. Typically, when I post something like this, someone, most likely TLA, will post "tl;dr" and it's the end of that, and quite frankly, he isn't wrong. It's is too long and if you didn't read, you are pretty damn smart. And let me tell you, TLA, man, he is one smart dude, and despite all the crap we have been through, and believe me, we have been through so much, I really hope he gets what he deserves. Not in a menacing way like how people talk on their promo pages, like, "Ergh, I hope someone spoils DBS or GOT for your and steal your Funko Pop collection, you heartless piece of turd blossom," but more like, "the respect and recognition he deserves for being loyal, dedicated, and consistent" just as a majority of the people here deserve too. Wait, what? are people still reading this? Seriously, you should have better things to do now. You could be contributing to your society now, making a real difference, or atleast promoing, because this is an efed, Duh, what else are you going to do on here? Have fun? Pff. This is frickin efeds we are talking about here. No, this is frickin EAW. The stories are true, this place is frickin brutal. It's so hard to get ahead in this place unless you have excellent grammar, incredibly formatting, unlike this wall of text, and a head as smooth and shiny as a crystal ball. Because like Oh my god, bald people are written so strong here in EAW. There must be some crazy ass correlation that because you are bald, you are angry, bitter, and intense, and just flat out unstoppable. They claim it's roids, but whatever this is, it's not augmented, it's natural. Like you ever seen One Punch Man? I won't spoil it too much, but if you haven't, WATCH THAT SHIT! it's dope as hell. But the guy basically does 100 push up, 100 sit ups, sprints 100 km a day, and stuff, and he got so powerful, it turned him bald. And sure, he looks like a moron and stupid, but man, he will f you up, and with that, you frickin take caution against every bald guy here in EAW. Like Jamie O'Hara, fought that chrome dome 3 times already, and he doesn't just beat me, he frickin dominates me. Like jesus christ. I mean, I'm not that shabby of a promoer either. Hell, if I had to rank myself, slightly above average, but man, for real. Bald people will mess you up. All the grammar and formatting in the world ain't going to help you there. You just pray that week, there is some world wide distress that causes all bald people have to attend to and forget to promo that week. Sacrifice a virgin if you have to. Just do it. And don't worry, this is an efed, you won't have to look far to find a virgin. But alas, if for some sad reason virgins stop efeddings. Do not give up hope, because there is hope. Why? Because Cameron Fuckin Ella Ava is going to mess Jamie O' Hara up and beat that sum of a bitch for the world title. And let me tell you why? She got grammar down, check. She got formatting down, check. She got loyalty, and consistent check. And while this doesn't imply or have any correlation with her being virgin, she is pure and innocent, like Dragonball Z shit.... when Goku can ride the flying nimbus. Pure Heart, I suppose you can say, but damn, it's going to be a Heart of Gold when my gurl here wins that title belt too. Through skills and merit alone too. But if I had to, and if I had to, I would sacrifice myself to see to it Cam wins. Surprised? I'm a virgin? No, it's really not that surprising at this point, isn't it? But when the world is ending and you all need a virgin sacrifice. Holla atcha boi! Anyway, Cameron is awesome and one of the biggest supporters in EAW, always pushing everyone to be their best. Even if she doesn't win, she is a world champ in my book, and no bald headed man is going to change that. Ugh, I must sound so gay now being so positive and optimistic. If you're still here reading this, I'm changing the tone and talking about Lannister now. That vile sadistic bastard.... nah nah, I kid, I like him. I can see the hype around him. Though deep down, I do think he prefers to see me fail, but only because I'm better off being used hilariously than pushed into something serious and dare I say, "respected?" DUN DUN DUN! I mean, I think he likes me too. If not, then well, I hope someone spoils stuff for him and steals his funko pops. Yeah, believe it or not, that's really all I have to say about Lannister. Why are you still reading this? Lets see. How do I feel about Tanahashi cutting his hair? Well, I liked the hair, but it's not why I chose him for my picbase. After losing out on Sting, I worked hard to find a wrestler that looked someone what smug, yet pure, and thanks to some of the NJPW nuts here throwing some names around, I came to the find Tanahashi and really like the look, attire, and his own personal belief of how he treats wrestling as a whole. So whatever he does to his hair is of no concern of mine as long as he continues to value traditional style wrestling over the flashy stuff, aim to appeal even the most casual of fans, which I don't think many do, and acting young in spirit and letting nothing slow him down. The fact I knew nothing about him and saw a glimpse of him and found out all of these cool things about him is pretty awesome, and atleast once a week, I'm watching atleast one match of his. Wow, you really want to see this to the end, don't you? Well, as long winded as I am, I'm running out of things to say. I will say that despite not having the most appeal, I really am looking forward to tagging with Nobi. Like first of all, Oh my god, its so damn hard to find a tag team partner. Like I'm basically whoring myself, hell, my initial gimmick when I started here was an mercenary to help people get things done. And no one would tag with me? Like what is it? Bad B.O.? Can't keep up? Too weird? But of course, Nobi is that one cool guy willing to ask if he wants to tag with me. Well, to be fair, Nick Angel offered too, but ....ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Beggers can't be choosers, I suppose, but you know, Nick had other plans down the line. Anyway, Doni and I have known each other for a long time, and I remember early on, in like 2010, I had spoken with Doni about working with him, and it's crazy that 7 years later, it can actually happen. Like I swear, Doni and I had this talk back in 2010, 2012, 2014 when he returned to AWL, and now 2017, it's here, and it's happening, baby. So Oh my god, so grateful for this chance. I swear to god, if EAW ever pit TLA, Cameron, and Nobi against each other, I'd probably kill myself before being able to pick sides. So don't, EAW, don't put me through that roller coaster. I couldn't handle it. I'd go bald from the stress and become more powerful and menacing than ever. And totally unrelated though, but I could totally pull off the John Cena picbase. I don't care what people say. I got smooth rhymes and beats, WIKI EIKKI EIKI, MIC CHECK, ONE TWO THREE. Playas gonna play play play. haters gonna hate hate hate. Just like Taylor Swift, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. See told you this entire paragraph had no endgame, and now, you have wasted what was easily 5 mins of your life. And guess what? you can't take that back? I'm sure TLA already posted the obligatory "tl;dr" and you didn't take that advice. Go... GO! Apologize to TLA and tell him he was right and you were wrong. Do it! But until then, This is Moongoose McQueen. Welcome to EAW, and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 6:56 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Hi, I'm Moongoose McQueen. People also call me Sharpy, Fudge, Captain Dipstick, Shimmer, John. I have been in EAW now for almost a year and have been stuck in the purgatory status of serious contender and a big joke for people to laugh at. It's not really a bad thing, it just makes people not sure how to really respond to me, because lets face it, I'm pretty much a mess and all over the place and you can't really pinpoint what or who I am. But you know what? I'm just that weird guy on the internet that can't stop talking about random stuff and making horrible corny jokes. People love me, people hate me, but I'm not as intimidating once people get to know me. Hell, I'm frickin adorable to the point, I'm kind of like a sassy puppy dog that you just want to tilt your head and put your hands on your hips and goes, "Sharpy!"and I'm like, "Did I do that?"... cue freeze frame... and then fake audience laughter. What point am I trying to make? Well, if you made it this far in reading this intro, I commend you for having quite the impressive tolerance and commending attention span to read all this which I'm going to tell you right here, and right now, this leads to nothing. Typically, when I post something like this, someone, most likely TLA, will post "tl;dr" and it's the end of that, and quite frankly, he isn't wrong. It's is too long and if you didn't read, you are pretty damn smart. And let me tell you, TLA, man, he is one smart dude, and despite all the crap we have been through, and believe me, we have been through so much, I really hope he gets what he deserves. Not in a menacing way like how people talk on their promo pages, like, "Ergh, I hope someone spoils DBS or GOT for your and steal your Funko Pop collection, you heartless piece of turd blossom," but more like, "the respect and recognition he deserves for being loyal, dedicated, and consistent" just as a majority of the people here deserve too. Wait, what? are people still reading this? Seriously, you should have better things to do now. You could be contributing to your society now, making a real difference, or atleast promoing, because this is an efed, Duh, what else are you going to do on here? Have fun? Pff. This is frickin efeds we are talking about here. No, this is frickin EAW. The stories are true, this place is frickin brutal. It's so hard to get ahead in this place unless you have excellent grammar, incredibly formatting, unlike this wall of text, and a head as smooth and shiny as a crystal ball. Because like Oh my god, bald people are written so strong here in EAW. There must be some crazy ass correlation that because you are bald, you are angry, bitter, and intense, and just flat out unstoppable. They claim it's roids, but whatever this is, it's not augmented, it's natural. Like you ever seen One Punch Man? I won't spoil it too much, but if you haven't, WATCH THAT SHIT! it's dope as hell. But the guy basically does 100 push up, 100 sit ups, sprints 100 km a day, and stuff, and he got so powerful, it turned him bald. And sure, he looks like a moron and stupid, but man, he will f you up, and with that, you frickin take caution against every bald guy here in EAW. Like Jamie O'Hara, fought that chrome dome 3 times already, and he doesn't just beat me, he frickin dominates me. Like jesus christ. I mean, I'm not that shabby of a promoer either. Hell, if I had to rank myself, slightly above average, but man, for real. Bald people will mess you up. All the grammar and formatting in the world ain't going to help you there. You just pray that week, there is some world wide distress that causes all bald people have to attend to and forget to promo that week. Sacrifice a virgin if you have to. Just do it. And don't worry, this is an efed, you won't have to look far to find a virgin. But alas, if for some sad reason virgins stop efeddings. Do not give up hope, because there is hope. Why? Because Cameron Fuckin Ella Ava is going to mess Jamie O' Hara up and beat that sum of a bitch for the world title. And let me tell you why? She got grammar down, check. She got formatting down, check. She got loyalty, and consistent check. And while this doesn't imply or have any correlation with her being virgin, she is pure and innocent, like Dragonball Z shit.... when Goku can ride the flying nimbus. Pure Heart, I suppose you can say, but damn, it's going to be a Heart of Gold when my gurl here wins that title belt too. Through skills and merit alone too. But if I had to, and if I had to, I would sacrifice myself to see to it Cam wins. Surprised? I'm a virgin? No, it's really not that surprising at this point, isn't it? But when the world is ending and you all need a virgin sacrifice. Holla atcha boi! Anyway, Cameron is awesome and one of the biggest supporters in EAW, always pushing everyone to be their best. Even if she doesn't win, she is a world champ in my book, and no bald headed man is going to change that. Ugh, I must sound so gay now being so positive and optimistic. If you're still here reading this, I'm changing the tone and talking about Lannister now. That vile sadistic bastard.... nah nah, I kid, I like him. I can see the hype around him. Though deep down, I do think he prefers to see me fail, but only because I'm better off being used hilariously than pushed into something serious and dare I say, "respected?" DUN DUN DUN! I mean, I think he likes me too. If not, then well, I hope someone spoils stuff for him and steals his funko pops. Yeah, believe it or not, that's really all I have to say about Lannister. Why are you still reading this? Lets see. How do I feel about Tanahashi cutting his hair? Well, I liked the hair, but it's not why I chose him for my picbase. After losing out on Sting, I worked hard to find a wrestler that looked someone what smug, yet pure, and thanks to some of the NJPW nuts here throwing some names around, I came to the find Tanahashi and really like the look, attire, and his own personal belief of how he treats wrestling as a whole. So whatever he does to his hair is of no concern of mine as long as he continues to value traditional style wrestling over the flashy stuff, aim to appeal even the most casual of fans, which I don't think many do, and acting young in spirit and letting nothing slow him down. The fact I knew nothing about him and saw a glimpse of him and found out all of these cool things about him is pretty awesome, and atleast once a week, I'm watching atleast one match of his. Wow, you really want to see this to the end, don't you? Well, as long winded as I am, I'm running out of things to say. I will say that despite not having the most appeal, I really am looking forward to tagging with Nobi. Like first of all, Oh my god, its so damn hard to find a tag team partner. Like I'm basically whoring myself, hell, my initial gimmick when I started here was an mercenary to help people get things done. And no one would tag with me? Like what is it? Bad B.O.? Can't keep up? Too weird? But of course, Nobi is that one cool guy willing to ask if he wants to tag with me. Well, to be fair, Nick Angel offered too, but ....ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Beggers can't be choosers, I suppose, but you know, Nick had other plans down the line. Anyway, Doni and I have known each other for a long time, and I remember early on, in like 2010, I had spoken with Doni about working with him, and it's crazy that 7 years later, it can actually happen. Like I swear, Doni and I had this talk back in 2010, 2012, 2014 when he returned to AWL, and now 2017, it's here, and it's happening, baby. So Oh my god, so grateful for this chance. I swear to god, if EAW ever pit TLA, Cameron, and Nobi against each other, I'd probably kill myself before being able to pick sides. So don't, EAW, don't put me through that roller coaster. I couldn't handle it. I'd go bald from the stress and become more powerful and menacing than ever. And totally unrelated though, but I could totally pull off the John Cena picbase. I don't care what people say. I got smooth rhymes and beats, WIKI EIKKI EIKI, MIC CHECK, ONE TWO THREE. Playas gonna play play play. haters gonna hate hate hate. Just like Taylor Swift, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. See told you this entire paragraph had no endgame, and now, you have wasted what was easily 5 mins of your life. And guess what? you can't take that back? I'm sure TLA already posted the obligatory "tl;dr" and you didn't take that advice. Go... GO! Apologize to TLA and tell him he was right and you were wrong. Do it! But until then, This is Moongoose McQueen. Welcome to EAW, and enjoy your stay.
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Hank Harris

Hank Harris

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 EmptySeptember 17th 2017, 10:28 am

Hey everyone! The name's Christopher and I'm Swedish. I have been playing this RPing 'game' for about 3 years now as I've written lots of characters and I've been in quite a few feds. I am in one other fed at the moment. Really liking the community here and I'm looking forward to see Hank competing with some of y'all as I've been waiting to do so for awhile now.

I watch a lot of PROGRESS, NJPW, NXT and WWE and my favorite wrestlers are Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Randy Savage, Kevin Owens, Shawn Micheals, CM Punk, Triple H, AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins. There's a lot that made me fall in love with wrestling, and it could make for a list, xD.

Usually when I'm free, I play some video games like The Witcher, Overwatch, Agents of Mayhem and Saints Row or write some random developmental RPs that sometimes aren't related to wrestling.

So yeah, it's nice to meet y'all! Hopefully we can have some storylines and such together.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Kinkade

Daryl Kinkade

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 EmptySeptember 17th 2017, 11:14 am

Hi, I'm Darrell and I'm Daryl Kinkade (original naming, I know) I've been e-fedding for just over a decade now, but the site I've been loyal to for all that time has gone so down hill recently that the last show had just six guys on the roster, only three were active and one of them quit in temper after I beat him for the title. I've always had one main character that I've always gone back to, Dazz (originality has ever been my strong point), who is basically me, but with 100 times more confidence. Inevitably, no matter how hard I try, Daryl will end up being Dazz.

Out in the real world I'm born and bred in Norfolk, England. I'm 32, although much to the annoyance of my mates I still get ID'd from time to time. I work for a local haulage company and a lot of my free time is spent planning my impending doom, sorry, I mean wedding. I play a lot of Pokemon and hidden object games as well as reading and watching TV, the usual stuff really. Sports wise I follow Norwich City FC, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Bay Lightning. I have an irrational fear of earthworms and I can't swim. I also soak up completely useless information like a sponge so tend to be a sort after commodity at quiz nights. Finally I am currently trying to learn Dutch so I can converse with my in laws and more importantly I'll know when they're insulting me.

So yeah, I'm not that interesting really, but I'm looking forward to a bit of e-fedding again with people who actually promo and don't storm off in a tantrum if they lose.
Back to top Go down
DGS

DGS

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 3:54 am

Hey, all. I'm Dave, just signed up. This place seems awesome, as do all of you - I'm really looking forward to getting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14