Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Brody

Steven Brody

Hailing From : Boston (Sydney, Australia OOC)

RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 8:41 pm

Two Aussies in a row. I'm not actually from Boston, but it's my favourite US city.

I'm from Sydney (or close enough), 23 years old, I do standup comedy for a living.

I haven't been fedding for at least a decade. I found it really improved my writing skills and I want to sharpen them up again, hence why I spent 3 hours looking for an efed that wasn't a graveyard. Broke my heart seeing forum after forum show shit like "Last post: March 2013".

I don't watch wrestling (I have the network so I catch the ass end of a PPV here and there) but I went to an NXT house show last night and it got me hyped for wrestling again. I guess my favourite match is the Triple Threat from Unbreakable '05 with AJ, Joe and Christopher Daniels. Kurt Angle is my favourite wrestler of all time. I went through a patch in '04/'05 where I was watching some Chikara, ROH and NJPW but I'm not a huge indie guy. It is cool to see AJ, Joe, Generico, Steen etc all in the big time now though.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyDecember 12th 2016, 3:42 pm

Steven Brody wrote:
I'm from Sydney (or close enough), 23 years old, I do standup comedy for a living.

You're me 3 years into the future with just this sentence. Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
CaveManKungFu

CaveManKungFu

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 15th 2017, 11:12 am

Hey bros, Joes, and....hoes? I'm Caveman, I'm 17 going on 18, and I'm a local pro wrestler, hopefully that changes someday. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 15th 2017, 11:38 am

CaveManKungFu wrote:
Hey bros, Joes, and....hoes? I'm Caveman, I'm 17 going on 18, and I'm a local pro wrestler, hopefully that changes someday. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys.

Hey bro, how you doin' ?
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 15th 2017, 11:44 am

Welcome.  Keep living the dream, man.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Black

Jackson Black

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 7:02 pm

I forgot to formally introduce myself to everyone so here it is.

I am Australian also however currently reside in the US. I have been doing this off and on for what seems to be forever. I really enjoy just being around the forum and meeting all you guys. I hope to work with all of you at some point and hope you all enjoy my work I guess you could call it. 

I came here because this looks to be where I should be if I want a competitive and active fed. Super happy to be here.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 9:48 am

hey All glad to meet everyone so lets see I am 40 year old dad woo hoo maybe the old man of the group?

I work in private Security and live in Iowa, moved a lot as a kid and went to 14 different schools including 4 different high schools.

I have been efedding since it was a email based play by post. I current Run in the EWC but wanted to work in EAW since I say your ads. 

Sam is a new concept for me so we will see how it goes looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
The Riddler

The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2017, 4:58 am

Hello. I'm not a very interesting person so I'll save you all the details but I thought I'd just say hi. I honestly can't wait to get started 'round here and I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing my character develop in EAW rings because from what I gather, The Riddler isn't even the craziest person here. xD By the way, I do all my own graphics and I'm not adverse to requests, but I can honestly say that the graphics team you have here already is far superior to me.
Back to top Go down
MJDoom

MJDoom

Hailing From : Staffordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyApril 1st 2017, 6:56 pm

Hello everyone, thought this would be a good way to introduce myself. I'm Luke, a 20 year old guy from England with a love for wrestling and video games. I used to do this e-wrestling thing back when I was younger and have always wanted to get back into it, even ran a couple of feds myself with a few friends. I've had too many characters to remember but I felt like doing something different this time and went with one of my older characters with a new pic base. Anyways, might be a bit rusty with the writing but I look forward to working with ya'll and getting to know you as well.
Back to top Go down
Dred Arro

Dred Arro

Hailing From : The Outside Looking In

PostSubject: New to EAW   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyApril 4th 2017, 6:40 am

Hey guys. Just signed up. googled wrestling efeds after being made familiar with the idea going on dirt sheet sites and this was the first site to pop up, looks like you guys have your sh*t together. great graphics too. 

I'm a big wrestling and sports fan, and love to talk about and discuss both of those things. 

Anyway, I'm going by the name Dred Arro here. I'd like to post a formal sign up -- does it matter which show I post my sign up info for? Like is there one that new guys should sign up for over the others? 

Thanks, and in advance, nice to meet all of you.  RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 1f44d 

-Dred
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyApril 4th 2017, 6:42 am

Dred Arro wrote:
Hey guys. Just signed up. googled wrestling efeds after being made familiar with the idea going on dirt sheet sites and this was the first site to pop up, looks like you guys have your sh*t together. great graphics too. 

I'm a big wrestling and sports fan, and love to talk about and discuss both of those things. 

Anyway, I'm going by the name Dred Arro here. I'd like to post a formal sign up -- does it matter which show I post my sign up info for? Like is there one that new guys should sign up for over the others? 

Thanks, and in advance, nice to meet all of you.  RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 1f44d 

-Dred

You post in the Join The Roster board by clicking "New Topic", you yourself do not select your brand.
Back to top Go down
Dred Arro

Dred Arro

Hailing From : The Outside Looking In

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyApril 4th 2017, 6:54 am

Thanks! I'll take care of that now.
Back to top Go down
LesserAndromeda

LesserAndromeda

Hailing From : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyApril 19th 2017, 9:01 pm

Hi, my name's Duke and I like long walk...shit wrong into.

Um, yea. Hi! I handle Erika Sato. Have ran her, on and off for about 5 years. Grew out of my other character, who you'll probably end up seeing in my promo's from time to time. Been doing this for...good god...'98 maybe? Or was it '99. Yea, I'm old. Haven't dusted off the writer's fingers in about 3 years though...maybe more. Tried to but, life got into the way. Anyways, I hope to have an intro/starter promo up soon (is there a special spot for those?).

Yea...that's all I got. I think. I ramble. Questions feel free to ask...
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 5:15 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Genevieve. Not-so-new to the pro wrestling fandom but brand spankin' new to e-fedding. Hopefully I won't suck too bad. Btw found my new favorite emote.
:news:
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 6:39 pm

Daisy Thrash wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm Genevieve. Not-so-new to the pro wrestling fandom but brand spankin' new to e-fedding. Hopefully I won't suck too bad. Btw found my new favorite emote.
:news:

Hey Genny ! Smile (I hope we can nickname you like that !)
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 6:42 pm

I'd prefer Gen, but it's cool.
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 4:43 pm

Hi i'm Simon, i'm 30 years old french canadian from Montreal, i have been in a e-fed world since 2004. I have been in both french and english e-fed. I like, video game ( In specially fighting game like Mortal Kombat and streets fighter), music and movies. I'm also a student to become pressman in the printing industry i hope i finish in 2018 cause i can't wait to have a job in this domains^^.

Last edited by The Trickster Azrael on August 2nd 2017, 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 4:51 pm

Hey everyone!
My name is Jean-Sebastien but you can either call me JS or Prime. 
I'm from Montreal and I've been e-fedding since 1999 with my original character named Prime.
Since then I've had several other characters including Prime's sons Sylvain and Simon-Gaele as well as a monster of a character named Tony ''Brujah'' St-Michel and a recently a pair of hockey centered goons called The Stanley Brothers. 

I'm a Quality Assurance tester for a video game company by trade and a big fan of wrestling (Austin, Lesnar, Kevin Owens, etc), racing (Mostly F1 and open wheel) as well as enjoying video games and doing live action roleplay as past times. 

Looking forward to have fun with you people! ^^
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 5:03 pm

Welcome to the fed, guys.  Your characters are interesting and I look forward to seeing you breath life into them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 5:04 pm

This is for future references is there a limit as to the amount of characters one user can incarnate?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 3rd 2017, 6:51 am

Ryan Wilson wrote:
This is for future references is there a limit as to the amount of characters one user can incarnate?
si 2 max
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 3rd 2017, 7:38 am

Steven Brody wrote:
Two Aussies in a row. I'm not actually from Boston, but it's my favourite US city.

I haven't been fedding for at least a decade. I found it really improved my writing skills and I want to sharpen them up again, hence why I spent 3 hours looking for an efed that wasn't a graveyard. Broke my heart seeing forum after forum show shit like "Last post: March 2013".

I don't watch wrestling (I have the network so I catch the ass end of a PPV here and there) but I went to an NXT house show last night and it got me hyped for wrestling again. I guess my favourite match is the Triple Threat from Unbreakable '05 with AJ, Joe and Christopher Daniels. Kurt Angle is my favourite wrestler of all time. I went through a patch in '04/'05 where I was watching some Chikara, ROH and NJPW but I'm not a huge indie guy. It is cool to see AJ, Joe, Generico, Steen etc all in the big time now though.
Boston sucks, it's the worst US City mate.. Have you ever been there?! HUH?! You won't answer, no ballz.. And you aren't even active so... Yeah, kinda talking to a ghost rn.. Dope
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 3rd 2017, 11:29 am

Thanks TLA. ^^
Back to top Go down
Logan Evans

Logan Evans

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 4th 2017, 5:08 pm

Okay, so my real name is Marc/Mark, however you wanna say it, and I'm a Canadian college dropout-turned-returning-student, so you may find me a bit inactive, but I'll try to stick around.

Huge fan of British wrestling actually, and people like Johnny Nitro / John Morrison, Joey Mercury, CM Punk, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Zack Ryder and Randy Savage are my, probably, all-time favorite wrestlers.

In my free time, I play some video games like Uncharted (only the third and fourth), Yakuza, Mafia, Fallout, games like these as I also write. This is actually my very first time in E-Feds so I hope I can do well and with me being in a really impressive creative E-Fed like EAW, I'm quite sure I'll enjoy my time here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]

Sinister Ace [Pehrox]

Hailing From : Sacramento, California, United States
Status : Installing the EAW Network Special "Aces Of Spades Show"

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 11:42 pm

Hi, my name is Pehrox. I am only 12 years old and I guess people can sh*t on me all they want because of my age. But, idc. I'm not really thinking into joining the Efed, but making videos for efeds. So yeah, I'm basically an editor in his efed.

Favourite Wrestlers: Kevin Owens, Aleister Black, AJ Styles, and Sami Zayn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtj1eXvrYi2Z2nCrU1Y64ZA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   RIP - Introduction Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next