Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Empty
PostSubject: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 12:17 am

For the upcoming year.
Tips for staff & our Extremist + Vixens.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 2:08 am

Videos.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 3:18 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Videos.

This. Writing? Strong. Graphics? Strong. Videos? Pretty weak. Not counting Jamie's awesome FPV stage videos, the only thing we've really had is KD's occasional FPV vids. Besides that, it's been pretty scarce to my recollection.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 6:13 pm

I think we've been constantly improving, especially in the past couple of months. Videos aren't really necessary but that's the only thing I think we could improve on. At least for special occasions like this year's RTR and of course, PFP. Even though we've been constantly improving, we're going to more and more in the next year(s) to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 7:36 pm

One thing that might improve reading the shows is breaking segments up using graphics. Like insert graphics to introduce segments and matches such as (Backstage Area Graphic) for a backstage segment and a match card picture for the matches. It will just be easier to transition when reading since all it is now is just one color text. :/
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 10:35 pm

Instant thought: Out of 13-14 people booked for Showdown, 6 people have promoed and there is less than 2 hours to go. :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 3:11 am

make a board for Backstage Roleplay? well, just to interact or building connection/relationship with other Extremists/Vixens whether is jut to have fun or for storyline-related. Smile
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 5:06 am

Well, you can count on me as a vid maker. I'm not the best but I'm not the worst either.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 8:27 am

I think we mainly need a vidmaker. Apart from that, everything is running its course smoothly.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 1:05 pm

:smell:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 3:10 pm

Needs more Eric Shaw.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 6:29 pm

1 thing I know is these forums need to step up. :dahell:
Posts from 1pm still on the sidebar.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 7:53 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
1 thing I know is these forums need to step up. :dahell:
Posts from 1pm still on the sidebar.
Well at least it's not my fault.  :shrug:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 9:22 pm

Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
make a board for Backstage Roleplay? well, just to interact or building connection/relationship with other Extremists/Vixens whether is jut to have fun or for storyline-related. Smile
Hmm, anyone can possibly make a role playing thread just for fun, but whether thread or board I'm not entirely sure it would be that active since it is sort of the foreign roleplaying we don't really do here. Still, if you or someone wishes to make a thread like that you can try it out and if active enough maybe it would convince the staff to make a whole topic board for it. If you want to build connections though, you could always come to the chat, it's pretty active and we chat about random stuff together.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 9:52 pm

^ No, what I meant here is an in-character connection. Well, let's put some case that my character, Haruna Sakazaki wants to talk to other Vixens or anyone, perhaps we can make an own thread aboutit. Smile
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 9:55 pm

Also the EAW Feed/Ask Me Anything had their spark, backstage thing would prolly have the same fate.

Edit - Both are still open to use.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:23 am

Change the name back. Seriously, whatever happened to "we won't be intimidated by criminal threats"? You know what else fucking bothers me? The lack of attention to detail. Guys are seen in numbers (total roster size) rather than as individual e-fedders, essentially making a ton of people's individual skills anonymous. This is especially true for people who are new, where there's a greater need to develop your character. I don't think the writers have any issue in evaluating or assessing talent; it's the members of the e-fed itself who choose, of their own volition, to not be cognizant. I find this disappointing, but I digress. 

... Oh, and another thing. You're going to let all of these people back in EAW, people who have returned whose returns I support and endorse like Robbie, like Tyler, like Ken, and so on... But you're not going to let RRS back in EAW? You're not going to let him on the forums? He did nothing that was worse than anything anybody else did, and any shit he talked was at best the equivalent of a lot of things other people who have been let back in have done. I find it disgusting and reprehensible that a guy who was one of EAW's most important members for years and has contributed a sizable portion of its best graphics is getting treat like garbage. You let KD back in, even. As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more than blatant hypocrisy. The more this corrupt eye sore on EAW's integrity doesn't get addressed, the more you confirm that you're punishing people based on whether or not you like them as people, not a just system in which the punishment fits the crime.

/drops mic

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 11th 2015, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:35 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Change the name back. Seriously, whatever happened to "we won't be intimidated by criminal threats"? You know what else fucking bothers me? The lack of attention to detail. Guys are seen in numbers (total roster size) rather than as individual e-fedders, essentially making a ton of people's individual skills anonymous. This is especially true for people who are new, where there's a greater need to develop your character. I don't think the writers have any issue in evaluating or assessing talent; it's the members of the e-fed itself who choose, of their own volition, to not be cognizant. I find this disappointing, but I digress. 

... Oh, and another thing. You're going to let all of these people back in EAW, people who have returned whose returns I support and endorse like Robbie, like Tyler, like Ken, and so on... But you're not going to let RRS back in EAW? You're not going to let him on the forums? He did nothing that was worse than anything anybody else did, and any shit he talked was at best the equivalent of a lot of things other people who have been let back in have done. I find it disgusting and reprehensible that a guy who was one of EAW's most important members for years and has contributed a sizeable portion of its best graphics is getting treat like garbage. You let KD back in, even. As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more than blatant hypocrisy. The more this corrupt eye sore on EAW's integrity doesn't get addressed, the more you confirm that you're punishing people based on whether or not you like them as people, not a just system in which the punishment fits the crime.

/drops mic

I've got no problems with RRS being back. I respect what he's done in the past for EAW. Even if he never GFX'ed he'd be owed the same respect that we give to any HOF'er, and this is coming from a guy who's actually seen his whole career so I can say that. However I think its best for everyone including him if he isn't fedding here, per say. After PFP I'm cool with him having a forum account here, and I don't have any official "ban" on him from e-fedding here because he's certainly not the worst of people we've let back in currently and in the past. There have been far more malignant characters we've let back in here and embraced. However, I don't think there's any need for him to fed here because I know him and I know it'd just end up with frustration.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:39 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

... Oh, and another thing. You're going to let all of these people back in EAW, people who have returned whose returns I support and endorse like Robbie, like Tyler, like Ken, and so on... But you're not going to let RRS back in EAW? You're not going to let him on the forums? He did nothing that was worse than anything anybody else did, and any shit he talked was at best the equivalent of a lot of things other people who have been let back in have done. I find it disgusting and reprehensible that a guy who was one of EAW's most important members for years and has contributed a sizeable portion of its best graphics is getting treat like garbage. You let KD back in, even. As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more than blatant hypocrisy. The more this corrupt eye sore on EAW's integrity doesn't get addressed, the more you confirm that you're punishing people based on whether or not you like them as people, not a just system in which the punishment fits the crime.

/drops mic

I've got no problems with RRS being back. I respect what he's done in the past for EAW. Even if he never GFX'ed he'd be owed the same respect that we give to any HOF'er, and this is coming from a guy who's actually seen his whole career so I can say that. However I think its best for everyone including him if he isn't fedding here, per say. After PFP I'm cool with him having a forum account here, and I don't have any official "ban" on him from e-fedding here because he's certainly not the worst of people we've let back in currently and in the past. There have been far more malignant characters we've let back in here and embraced. However, I don't think there's any need for him to fed here because I know him and I know it'd just end up with frustration.
I don't disagree with the notion that he shouldn't fed here, unless he's in a different state of mind than he was previously. However, the last time he tried to go on the forums, his account was swiftly deleted. That really irked me, and that's more of the issue I have in that regard. Also, I'm not sure if everyone shares your generally positive opinion, which is alright but I don't think it warrants some of the actions that have been taken. Otherwise, I pretty much agree.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:19 am

Forums need to be cleaned up. I'm all for a good shitpost, but most of these threads are so boring
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:30 am

Ashten Cross wrote:
Also the EAW Feed/Ask Me Anything had their spark, backstage thing would prolly have the same fate.

AMA thread is kinda dead now, wanna try to switch it to backstage thing again?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:54 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ashten Cross wrote:

Nah
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:59 am

Ashten Cross wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ashten Cross wrote:

Nah
okay
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 5:04 am

Y2Impact wrote:

Elaborate on the guys are seen in numbers thing. Not to pick at what you said or anything but I'm just trying to see if theres anything I can push to help/get a better grip on. I often ask myself would some people from back in the day thrive in current EAW due to our size nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 6:15 am

Using the EAW feed on shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?    What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are some things that you think EAW could improve on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next