Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Cailin things SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Cailin things SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Cailin things Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Cailin things Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Cailin things Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Cailin things Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Cailin things Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Cailin things Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Cailin things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:55 am

Go ahead and ask me things. Anythings and all the things and I'll attempt to answer them as best as I can. Been around about a month and I love this place, but only a few of you really know me at all. Ask away!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:05 am

What are your favorite television shows?

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Have you ever gone hiking? Enjoyed it or disliked it?

If not Maryse, what pic base (available or unavailable) would you like to have been?

What vixens would you like to face that you haven't had a match against yet?

Ever been interested in video games? If so, which ones did/do you play?

Are you interested in politics at all? If so, what is your political leaning?

Ever had any pets?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:10 am

I learn that you are here from the fed so I supposed you are already experienced in this thing. So, what is the plus and minus EAW have comparing to your previous feds so far?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:24 am

What are your favorite television shows?
I watch a lot of CW shows on Netflix right now. Arrow, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries. Big into Criminal Minds.

What is your favorite childhood memory?
Getting toys on my third birthday. My parents are divorced so I remember my dad sending me a huge box of them.

Have you ever gone hiking? Enjoyed it or disliked it?
Yeah I have gone hiking in the mountains in Colorado. It's not bad exercise for sure. Can also be relaxing.

If not Maryse, what pic base (available or unavailable) would you like to have been?
I have always used Kelly for BreAnna Tyler, and once used Rousey for another character, but believe she is taken. I would have used someone very blond for Cailin though. So take your pic Wink

What vixens would you like to face that you haven't had a match against yet?
Tarah, Cleo, Cam. All in the same match, too Razz

Ever been interested in video games? If so, which ones did/do you play?
I do play video games. Mostly RPGs. Love some Skyrim. Old school Nintendo games are fantastic too.

Are you interested in politics at all? If so, what is your political leaning?
I shouldn't even say it. But I lean to the left. I try to stay out of it though.

Ever had any pets?
I have two cats, Honeybee and Binx. Adopted Bee, but Binx just showed up and adopted me I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:25 am

I learn that you are here from the fed so I supposed you are already experienced in this thing. So, what is the plus and minus EAW have comparing to your previous feds so far?

The plus is that you can really play a hand in controlling your own destiny in a sense with the promos. You also have more control in character development and how they're perceived. Hard to pick negatives other than it can be more time consuming, but I also don't mind that at all.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 3:08 pm

Do you like Drake?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 3:27 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Do you like Drake?
 In the sense of Drake vs. Meek Mill, or just in general? I like Drake, but I think this rap battle is dumb
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 3:38 pm

Cailin D wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:
Do you like Drake?
 In the sense of Drake vs. Meek Mill, or just in general? I like Drake, but I think this rap battle is dumb
In general.

The beef is pointless but Drizzy is killing it so it's all fly
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 3:49 pm

Who is your favorite actor?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 3:58 pm

Rhaegar wrote:
Who is your favorite actor?
I'm a big fan of J. Law right now. And Johnny Depp, too.
Back to top Go down

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 4:27 pm

What are some goals you would like to accomplish here in EAW?
Back to top Go down

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 4:40 pm

What are your all-time favorite old school Nintendo games? 

What's your favorite type of music? c:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 6:41 pm

If you could form a tag team with any one person on the roster, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:22 pm

Maddie wrote:
What are some goals you would like to accomplish here in EAW?
Firstly I want to win that little Empress tournament, than feud with our champion. Eventually I could go for exceeding the Vixens title and shooting even higher
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:24 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:

I love any and all Mario games. Also a big Yoshi fan and love Tetris. I could play Super Mario Land forever.

I like any and all kinds. Seriously. I listen to satellite radio in my car and it runs from classic rock to pop to country to hip hop. I love music and love to dance and sing to it lol
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:26 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
If you could form a tag team with any one person on the roster, who would it be and why?
I'd love to team with Maria Gonzales. I think Maria and Cailin could do pretty big things and be downright nasty to deal with.

As a bonus, if it was a mixed group I could team with the grumpy old Carlos. Cailin teamed with a grumpy old guy before and it worked well
Back to top Go down

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:28 pm

Cailin D wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

I love any and all Mario games. Also a big Yoshi fan and love Tetris. I could play Super Mario Land forever.

I like any and all kinds. Seriously. I listen to satellite radio in my car and it runs from classic rock to pop to country to hip hop. I love music and love to dance and sing to it lol

Are you a fan of the new-generation Nintendo games? like with the 3DS, Wii U, etc? I looove Yoshi as well!! Super Mario World will forever be my fav lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:43 pm

Do you like the word fam?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:53 pm

Cailin D wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
I'd love to team with Maria Gonzales. I think Maria and Cailin could do pretty big things and be downright nasty to deal with.

As a bonus, if it was a mixed group I could team with the grumpy old Carlos. Cailin teamed with a grumpy old guy before and it worked well
Why not me?  :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:56 pm

With the Empress of Elite tournament coming up...who are some names you hope are in the same block with you so you can face them?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:31 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Cailin D wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Are you a fan of the new-generation Nintendo games? like with the 3DS, Wii U, etc? I looove Yoshi as well!! Super Mario World will forever be my fav lol
I am! I love that Splatoon game. So funny
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:32 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
You asking because you wanna be fam?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:33 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cailin D wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:

Why not me?  :mjcry:
Team CaiRuna for the win, right?
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:34 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
With the Empress of Elite tournament coming up...who are some names you hope are in the same block with you so you can face them?
I would love to face Tarah, Cam or Cleo. They are at the top right now. I'd think it cool to fight Haruna again and get another shit. And me and Eris would go right at each other. A lot of other new girls who would be fun to promo back and forth with
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:53 pm

Cailin D wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:
You asking because you wanna be fam?
We already fam, fam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Cailin things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Cailin things   Ask Cailin things Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Cailin things

View previous topic View next topic Back to top