Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:35 am

Who are your the people that have helped/assisted you along your e-fed career?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:35 am

Jah Hendrix (TRE) wrote:
Just sliding in the topic :ehh:

I'd like to think everyone pretty much has their own backgrounds. So Tarah Nova is probably just Tarah Nova... using Paige/Britani for her characters image.

No, no.... what I mean is everyone is still able to create their own backgrounds, right? My Britani Knight I used might be different with their Britani Knight soo.... yeah. There is still possibility Tarah Nova is a tweaked version of other Britani Knight in my version. Razz So if it's not, then I have no hesitate to hurt her in the future lol Razz

EDIT: and yup, I realized that deep inside my heart said that..... she is someone else. Sad

Last edited by 坂崎ハルナ on March 17th 2015, 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:13 am

Why'd you do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:13 am

When you becoming Mrs.Demon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:08 am

What your favorite shows today?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 12:34 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Why do you think women refer to themselves as "bitches?" Is it because "bitch" actually means female dog and some women know where they belong? 

Or do you do it just to be "cute?"

Eh *Shrugs* I don't know others do call themself that. I was only calling myself that out of pure boredom and I didnt know how to name this form. I guess some girls think it stands for something like. "Babe In Total Control of Herself" IF that was what it really stood for them I guess I'd be a Bitch. haha.

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 12:43 pm

Carlos Cruz wrote:
What your favorite shows today?
MY favorite shows ARE: 

-The Walking Dead
-Once Upon A Time
-ComicBook Men
-Arrow
-Flash

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 12:47 pm

How hard does Tarah Nova have to work to stay that pale? Does she go "paling" like other people go "tanning" only you just sit in a pitch black room for hours?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:08 pm

J•V wrote:
Who are your the people that have helped/assisted you along your e-fed career?
Now that I think about the last couple of years, I guess some people has helped me to get me where I am today...  
(Not in order) Those people are:
-Liam Catherson
-Johnny Ventura
-Xavier Williams 
-Mr.DEDEDE
-Cherish
-Stephie Love
-Ryan Savage
-Dark Demon

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:20 pm

Xavier Williams wrote:
Why'd you do it.
Honey, I have done a lot of things in my time. So be more precise next time.

Now IF your talking about me hitting you over the head with a Steel Chair then I'll tell you why I did it. I did it because I told you once before a match that it was time for the Vixen Killer to mark her next victim...even if it was her Partner in Crime. And that is what I did. No one is safe here, Xav. You know that. So I hope there is no hard feelings between us? Okay. x) 

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:29 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Well for starters, I haven't seen a ring from you yet. No ring, no Tarah.
Plus I think DC would get mad if that would ever happen. Haha. 
So I don't think I'll be Mrs. Demon anytime soon. Plus I might stab you again.
xD

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:33 pm

Vance Tybull wrote:
How hard does Tarah Nova have to work to stay that pale? Does she go "paling" like other people go "tanning" only you just sit in a pitch black room for hours?
Hoodies. I am always covered up in long sleeves, Hoodies and jeans (When Im not wrestling that is). The more covered up I am, the more pale I'll be. That and I do like sitting in the dark for hours. Its always so fun.

Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:37 pm

Have you ever really wanted to compete for a Male Title in efeds?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:43 pm

Venom wrote:
Is this a question?

Duh. Yes, I'd love to compete for a male title. I actually have faced Mr.DEDEDE for the world heavyweight championship in a different E-fed last year I think it was. I lost but I was happy that I went against someone like him.

♥  
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:49 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Venom wrote:
Is this a question?

Duh. Yes, I'd love to compete for a male title. I actually have faced Mr.DEDEDE for the world heavyweight championship in a different E-fed last year I think it was. I lost but I was happy that I went against someone like him.

♥  
Oh yeah. I actually remember you facing him in AWF now.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:55 pm

Venom wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Venom wrote:
Is this a question?

♥  
Oh yeah. I actually remember you facing him in AWF now.
Yeah. So hopefully History repeats itself and I can face someone for the championship.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:17 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
xD

Hey. I gave you a ring then you stabbed me in the hand with a fork. 
And pfft. Jobber Cage xD

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:31 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
xD

Hey. I gave you a ring then you stabbed me in the hand with a fork. 
And pfft. Jobber Cage xD

OH YEAH! Thats why I stabbed you in the hand. I remember now. Hmm...So thats what is at the bottom of my fish bowl back home. A Ring.
And leave him alone. >.> xD

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:38 pm

Zach Genesis wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Zach Genesis wrote:
When do you want Zach Genesis to teach you how to raise a baby dingo?
Like NOW! I want a Dingo so badly But I guess I already ranted that to you and how Xav is a meanie because he won't send me one xD T^T 

Xav can't send one because he comes from the magical city of Sydney - the only city in Australia where dingos cannot be imported or exported haha. Next time you're on the chat box I can teach you how to raise a dingo, a kangaroo and an emu. Lovely things.
That Buttmonkey...
And YAY. Oh my Jeez, Im going to have my own mini Zoo!! I can't even right now...Ima cry hahaha xD

♥ 
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:15 pm

How long do you think DC has before you take his title away from him
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:46 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
How long do you think DC has before you take his title away from him
Haha, Not long. Judging by his loss from last week I say about a month.
So in a month you shall be looking at your new EAW Champion, Tarah Nova. 

Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 10:01 pm

Given that you love comics, compare some of your closest friends (elitist/vixens) to superheroes or supervillains. Don't have to give a reason if you don't want to, just curious for your comparisons.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 12:43 am

Devan Dubian wrote:
Given that you love comics, compare some of your closest friends (elitist/vixens) to superheroes or supervillains. Don't have to give a reason if you don't want to, just curious for your comparisons.
I had to think hard about this:

Cherish/Maria- She is so Harley Quinn. Hands out. I can't even pick someone else for her. She has that perky, happy go lucky side that Harley has; but when you piss her off, shes ready to stick her thumbs into your eyes. Even when I read her promos, I get the feeling of the twisted, a little immature persona that she make for herself have. All in all, Cherish is EAW's Harley Quinn.

Xavier Williams- In my eyes I feel like Xav is a lot like Nightwing. Hes a great proformer (promoer) and has a amazing talent with writing matches. Only down side is that he is alittle cocky by thinking he is the best. Other then that hes just a great person. Xav is basically there for me when I need him- Just like Nightwing is for Batman.

Matt Miles-  I see him as the Green Lantern of my friends. He is very witty and clever. I mean he kind of has to be when dealing with me. He is great at helping me solve alot of my promoing problems. I always come to him when I need help and he's always a few steps ahead, having a few great Ideas just waiting for me. Even in his own promos hes a few steps ahead of his opponent and always throws some witty remark back at them.  

Mr.DEDEDE- IronMan. Need I say more? Hes personality and humor is the same as Tony Starks in the comicbook. DDD isn't one that hides things from people. He has no filter when he speaks/types. Also like Tony, when DDD wants to know something, He will find it out. One way or another. He has been in the game for a while and is like the 'Granfather' of EAW to some. DDD, even being a himself, is still one of the best people I have met here. 

(I'll add more later )
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 12:58 am

It's good the question made you think. Can't wait to see the others
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 12:59 am

Which three people would you like to meet one day in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-