Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Empty
PostSubject: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 4:37 pm

Well since I'm bored and have nothing better to do with my life, I thought I would answer some questions that people are dying to ask me.

Ahh sarcasm, the joy of my life. 

Last edited by Tarah Nova on June 4th 2015, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 4:50 pm

What are your goals here in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 5:04 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
What are your goals here in EAW?
My goals? Well, My goals are to hold the Vixens title as many times as I can before the end of 2015 and to be remembered for being the unstable, sarcastic vixen that you all know and love.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 6:26 pm

Which males could you NOT beat in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 6:38 pm

Like in me actually promoing against them? I lost against the team of T.H.O.R., Vemon threw me into a table of fire. I also lost against Zach Crash and lost against Aaron once BUT then kicked his ass twice. Thats about it I believe.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 6:41 pm

When are you going to express your love of Diamond Cage?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 7:28 pm

FEARDIAMOND. wrote:
When are you going to express your love of Diamond Cage?
Haha, don't I do that a lot already, hun? Well if I don't than here you go: 

I love you very much, DC. You are my Elite Lunatic while I am your Elite Princess. And I believe that one day, we're are going to take down EAW by fucking shit up and being the unstable, unstoppable pair of freaks that we are. Well, That and I think you are simply one of my favorite people to talk to on the Chat even tho most of the time when we talk, we're play flirting haha and even then its pretty funny. But yeah, your pretty amazing. End of story.♥️
Happy dear? If not, then I'll just show you later? Wink. Jk. Haha, yes I know, I'm weird but people love it.♥️
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 8:38 am

What would be your dream feud in EAW?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 9:08 am

Tarah Nova wrote:
Like in me actually promoing against them? I lost against the team of T.H.O.R., Vemon threw me into a table of fire. I also lost against Zach Crash and lost against Aaron once BUT then kicked his ass twice. Thats about it I believe. ♥️
I only remember you kicking my ass once and that was only because you ambushed us before the match.   :yell:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 9:55 am

What are your favorite bands?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 10:24 am

hmm why are you such an amazing wife ;p also if they change up the storyline do you think in the near future DDB will make a big return (Maybe under a different name because we not Angelina and Velvet any more)

P.S Love ya much (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:32 am

Zach Genesis wrote:
What would be your dream feud in EAW?
I think my dream feud would have to be against Maria AKA Cherish. I have faced her alot over the passed couple of years but nothing like a "Feud". Also another reason is that I love her crazy gimmick. Not a lot of girls can pull the crazy gimmicks off like she can and I'm even shocked that I can. I believe her character's level of insanity would be the perfect match for my own character. We would burn this place to the ground.  
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:34 am

MTM wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Like in me actually promoing against them? I lost against the team of T.H.O.R., Vemon threw me into a table of fire. I also lost against Zach Crash and lost against Aaron once BUT then kicked his ass twice. Thats about it I believe. ♥️
I only remember you kicking my ass once and that was only because you ambushed us before the match.   :yell:
PSSSH whatever kid. :'P
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 12:42 am

Lucian Black wrote:
What are your favorite bands?
(WARNING I have a lot)

My favorite Bands are PANIC! At The Disco (They Will always be my 1st favorite), The Used, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, The Killers, OLD Three Days Grace, Pop Evil, My Darkest Days, In This Moment, 30 Seconds To Mars, Halestorm, Maroon 5, RED, The Pretty Reckless and Theory of a Deadman

I am a Rocker. x)
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 1:01 am

What is/would be your personal favorite attire to wear to a match? Sub question, what about outside a match, not in real life but character?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 1:03 am

Princess Of Dreams wrote:
hmm why are you such an amazing wife ;p also if they change up the storyline do you think in the near future DDB will make a big return (Maybe under a different name because we not Angelina and Velvet any more)

P.S Love ya much (^_^)
Queston 1: I don't know why I am such a amazing wife. Its a Gift, I guess. Haha. 

Question 2: Shockingly your not the only one that has asked me about DDB (DropDeadBitchez) getting back together. So now I will say what I have said to the others that has asked. *Sighs* No. I truly don't believe DDB will be back together anytime soon. At this moment in time I am fighting to become a Champ here and have no time to worry about a teammate. And even if the storyline would change, I don't think my gimmick/Character would fit the role that DDB had. DDB was meant to be only made for a Velvet Sky and Angelina Love base that would clean up the girls divison up. While that is still my favorite Team that I made with you Steph, you know I retired the name Michele Deadly and the base of Velvet sky last year. And we have tried to make it under a differet name (The Wild Ones), but I still don't see it happening again.

P.S I love you too and Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 1:28 am

Devan Dubian wrote:
What is/would be your personal favorite attire to wear to a match? Sub question, what about outside a match, not in real life but character?
My own personal favorite attire for a match would have to be something like a mix of AJ Lee and Paige's attire. I would have the black/red cropped shirt with my 'Reckless' logo on the from of it then have like black/red shorts on and black boots. I would also have like fish net because girls in fish net are amazing looking. Then I would top it all off with a black leather jacket.

Outside attire would be different by far. It would be colorful (NOT PINK) v-necks or t-shirts with things from comicbooks/Movies or TV on them. Most likely black skinny jeans (Beause black goes with everything) and a colorful pairs of converses. THEN I would wear the same Leather Jacket.

(( I never put so much thought into this. xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:33 pm

Where did you get that amazing banner? 

Do you honestly think Velvet Sky works for a Law Enforcement gimmick?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:48 pm

Laura Amber Williams wrote:
Where did you get that amazing banner? 

Do you honestly think Velvet Sky works for a Law Enforcement gimmick?
Question 1: Haha, I actaully made this banner earlier this morning xD. So Thank you. 

Question 2: I do actaully think she does work well with that gimmick. Well, then again, this is coming from a girl that used the Velvet Sky base as a Batman/Savior Gimmick not so long ago. Haha. But yeah I believe she does but I also think Alissa Flash would've done some Justice (See what I did there. xD) with your gimmick as well. Then again, Its your gimmick and your character, so all of this is up to you, Kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:55 pm

Would you be willing to make one for me?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 6:02 pm

Laura Amber Williams wrote:
Would you be willing to make one for me?
Your just full of questions today haha, but sure. I have nothing better to do atm. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:52 pm

Which Ryan is your favorite, Ryan Savage or DDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 10:59 pm

Where is your favorite place to eat?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:15 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Which Ryan is your favorite, Ryan Savage or DDD
AH! You would ask me this!! D:
Haha, since I have known Ryan Savage longer I'm going to say him. He is my little Rya and I love him. BUT DDD is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

Maddie wrote:
Where is your favorite place to eat?
Ehh. I don't really eat out much but I do go to Dunkin Donuts alot. So Ima say Dunkin Donuts because I'm in love with their coffee. Its the key to my heart basically. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next