Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 2:33 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Which Ryan is your favorite, Ryan Savage or DDD
AH! You would ask me this!! D:
Haha, since I have known Ryan Savage longer I'm going to say him. He is my little Rya and I love him. BUT DDD is pretty cool too. ♥️
:mjcry: i see how it is
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 3:13 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Haha, since I have known Ryan Savage longer I'm going to say him. He is my little Rya and I love him. BUT DDD is pretty cool too. ♥️
Ohh DDD, you know you and your craziness has a special place in my heart haha ♥️
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 3:32 pm

Did you ever consider Lance Hart your biggest fan?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 3:44 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Ohh DDD, you know you and your craziness has a special place in my heart haha ♥️

:banderas:
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 3:59 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
Did you ever consider Lance Hart your biggest fan?
Haha Honey, I'm just shocked I have a lot of fans in EAW. But Yay I have a 'Biggest fan', woot! Now I just need to find out what my fans are called.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 4:16 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:

:banderas:
:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:12 pm

When do you want Zach Genesis to teach you how to raise a baby dingo?
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:29 pm

least favourite type of penguin
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:18 pm

Since Tarah Nova's picbase is Britani Knight N.K.A. Paige, and Haruna is Britani's (kayfabe) best friends, so.... would you rather called a "brainwashed" best friend by Haruna, or Haruna just look at you as a random wicked bitwitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:32 pm

Would you consider an alliance with midnight crow and be a member of the ministry of darkness?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:51 pm

Do you prefer nighttime or daytime? Are you a nihilist? What are your thoughts on self-indulgent people? Was Al Gore robbed in the 2000 election? Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball with Beast Mode? Am I the Quintessential Champion? What's your favorite moment to date in e-feds? Do you enjoy fast food? If so, favorite chain restaurant? Do you prefer cold weather or warm weather? Favorite season of the year? You like donuts? If so, favorite kind? Maple bars or jelly-filled powdered? Favorite beverage besides coffee and water? Do you enjoy candy? What kinds? How do you feel about feminism? What is your dream car? What's your ideal place to live? Do you spend a large portion of your day looking at yourself in the mirror? 

You know, all that type of shit.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:53 pm

Will you fite me 1v1 in a Steel Cage at Reckless Wiring?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:54 pm

Zach Genesis wrote:
Like NOW! I want a Dingo so badly But I guess I already ranted that to you and how Xav is a meanie because he won't send me one xD T^T 

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:58 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Since Tarah Nova's picbase is Britani Knight N.K.A. Paige, and Haruna is Britani's (kayfabe) best friends, so.... would you rather called a "brainwashed" best friend by Haruna, or Haruna just look at you as a random wicked bitwitch?
Haha I really don't care which way you look at me. Personally I like to think when I promo everyone looks at me as the wicked bitch that I act like I am. But to you pick whatever that you think fits "us". xD

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:06 pm

DarkShadowSociety wrote:
Would you consider an alliance with midnight crow and be a member of the ministry of darkness?

I'm sorry but no..I have had bad run ins with being on teams/alliances over the years and I really don't want history to repeat itself. Plus...I wouldn't be a member in this group because I am a leader not a follower and I work alone. 

Last edited by Tarah Nova on March 16th 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:28 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Do you prefer nighttime or daytime? Are you a nihilist? What are your thoughts on self-indulgent people? Was Al Gore robbed in the 2000 election? Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball with Beast Mode? Am I the Quintessential Champion? What's your favorite moment to date in e-feds? Do you enjoy fast food? If so, favorite chain restaurant? Do you prefer cold weather or warm weather? Favorite season of the year? You like donuts? If so, favorite kind? Maple bars or jelly-filled powdered? Favorite beverage besides coffee and water? Do you enjoy candy? What kinds? How do you feel about feminism? What is your dream car? What's your ideal place to live? Do you spend a large portion of your day looking at yourself in the mirror? 

You know, all that type of shit.
Totally only answering the ones I care about...
-I prefer Nighttime, I'm a total Night Owl.
-In character I guess you can say I'm a nihilist. Meh.
*Skips 5 questions* 
-Well my favorite moment to date in e-fedding ever has to be either winning my first ever title which was the FWE's Hellcats championship against Cherish OR Returning to EAW better then ever and turning of Demon.
-No, I hate fast food.
-I'm a warm weather kind of gal...Sadly I live in the North...
-Spring.
-I rarely have Donuts but I like chocolate glazed.
-I don't drink anything besides Coffee and Water.
-I like Skittles.
-My dream car is a black 1964 lincoln continental convertible
-I'd love to live in anywhere that is warm
-I acutally don't like wasting my time looking at my mirror. I don't see why people do. 

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:29 pm

xkimbo wrote:
Will you fite me 1v1 in a Steel Cage at Reckless Wiring?
No I won't. I have a better match at Reckless Wiring and plus I don't want to get your blood on my new boots. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:33 pm

Are you and I friends?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:38 pm

Venom wrote:
Are you and I friends?
Uh...Describe Friends? Haha.
I'll all I know is that you don't annoy me anymore so...thats a plus.

♥ 
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:46 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
Venom wrote:
Are you and I friends?
I'll all I know is that you don't annoy me anymore so...thats a plus.

♥ 
You've made me feel loved.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:49 pm

Venom wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Venom wrote:
Are you and I friends?
all I know is that you don't annoy me anymore so...thats a plus.

♥ 
You've made me feel loved.
Well thats good.

Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 3:59 am

Tarah Nova wrote:
Zach Genesis wrote:
Like NOW! I want a Dingo so badly But I guess I already ranted that to you and how Xav is a meanie because he won't send me one xD T^T 

Xav can't send one because he comes from the magical city of Sydney - the only city in Australia where dingos cannot be imported or exported haha. Next time you're on the chat box I can teach you how to raise a dingo, a kangaroo and an emu. Lovely things.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:02 am

Why do you think women refer to themselves as "bitches?" Is it because "bitch" actually means female dog and some women know where they belong? 

Or do you do it just to be "cute?"
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:11 am

Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Haha I really don't care which way you look at me. Personally I like to think when I promo everyone looks at me as the wicked bitch that I act like I am. But to you pick whatever that you think fits "us". xD

So, Tarah Nova IS or IS NOT Britani Knight?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:20 am

Just sliding in the topic :ehh:

I'd like to think everyone pretty much has their own backgrounds. So Tarah Nova is probably just Tarah Nova... using Paige/Britani for her characters image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next