Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 11:59 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:
If you could create a stable with 4 elitists and 1 vixen (not including you best suited to fit your personality and character, who would be in it?
Zach Genesis- Hes my babe and my Partner in Crime so of course he would be in my Stable. You can't have Nova without Genesis. 

Vance Tybull- He fits with my whole "Lone wolf" style of promoing and has an inner dark side that would work well with mine. 

Devan Dubian- Well Hes amazing. (Duh)

Lucian Black- He would be the one that wholes the group together with the "Honor" gimmick he has.

Cherish- Well for starter, she is the Poison Ivy to my Harley Quinn know doubt. I think me and Cherish could run the stable together as equals and could keep the boys in check. Haha.

Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:06 am

From a scale of 1-10 where do you rank me and why?

Also, if you had to pick one vixen to feud with in the coming year, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:19 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Which Avenger is more like Tarah

Which DC hero or villian is more like Tarah

What venue do you think Pain for Pride should be held at
I believe Tarah is more like Scarlet Witch. Yup. BUT I also could say that shes like The Winter Soldier when he becomes Captain America. So one or the other.

DC Villain would be either Harley Quinn or Scarecrow. 

No clue xD

♥ 
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:40 am

Zach Genesis wrote:
From a scale of 1-10 where do you rank me and why?

Also, if you had to pick one vixen to feud with in the coming year, who would it be?
I say 13 actually...as in my lucky number. Haha. But really, you have been a great part of my life even though its only been 3-4 months of talking. You're basicually the only person that I am willing to team with now and I don't think I would ever change that. Also you have been my rock as of last and I can't thank you enough. Ehhh...I dunno, you're my best friend on here and sometimes more then that. I don't have enough words...not yet anyway. ;3 
I think the Vixen I'd like to feud against is HBG. I fought her a couple of times in another efed but I want to face her again. I'm a big fan of hers. Haha. 

Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 EmptyJune 13th 2015, 12:41 am

^Naw, feel so loved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova   Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask The Vixen Killer anything! - Tarah Nova

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5