Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What was the worst e-fed you've been in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 5:26 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
:banks: Me, Carlos, GI, KD and SQ do not speak of this efed.
Indeed we do not. :punk:
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 7:00 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
The ''Good'' Guy Phenomen wrote:
Honestly, this one.

:lupe: Has this been your only efed, please tell me it is my friend.
You know I hate to disappoint you...but this is actually my first rodeo when it comes to e-feds.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:30 pm

The efed of that Krysis dude was mehhhhhh
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:48 pm

I just left a place called....shit what was it called? WCF? The name was grammatically incorrect and pissed me off. 

Dudes living their gimmicks, every promo was a shoot, my first feud was just the other guy saying, "you're hated in the back, you're hated in chat, your characters gay. Faggot." AND HE WON!

Needless to say, haven't gone back since.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:04 pm

BEE which was my only other e-fed other than this one. It wasn't even that bad of a fed, its just EAW is leagues beyond.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:10 pm

Probably SCW (Sin City Wrestling), where I was for a short stint back in 2012. It was an odd place. It was really hard for anyone new like me to gain any sort of momentum, because in spite of the fact that I kept winning, they didn't really make any effort to integrate newer people into the storylines and shit. I (along with anyone who was as new as I was) basically wound up putting in effort just to keep winding up in one off-matches. Unless you had tenure, you were essentially screwed.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Tie between NWF and AWL.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 7:44 pm

AWLFWENWA
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:04 pm

WMW
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:39 pm

Not long after I joined CWF in 2009, Kendra invited me to try out NGW. I did, and I wrote about it in my 2011 efed book. Here are a couple paragraphs, copied and pasted:

For one, the promos were horribly disorganized. Each person created their own topic in the forums for a promo, and half of the time, people would respond to the topic and half the time, people would create their own topics as a response. That isn't as bad as people not relevant to the match jumping in each topic and trying to put down both wrestlers.

On the first show I was on, Carlos attacked my character for next to no reason. Usually, my character ended up on the bad end of some brutal attack from Carlos. Then, we faced off for his title at the big PPV they had... I don't even remember the name of it. I won that match... and Carlos embraced my character after the match. Four days after he was choking me out with a lead pipe. (Needless to say, I don't consider this joke of a program with Carlos to be canon; thus, I consider this current angle with him to be the first time we've feuded.)

In my book, I didn't rip Ripper - the guy who ran NGW - enough. This was a guy who was in CWF presumably to recruit people to NGW, because he was awful as a character/promoer. This was a guy who gave titles and higher-up positions to his buddies, and tried to kissass his way into title matches in efeds where his buddies weren't shit. That included an efed I briefly helped HT and RSR with, so I got to see it in action. Anyway, the point of me jabbing Ripper like this is to say that in a bad efed, the ugliness often starts at the top. Very few of us have any business running one of these, and he certainly wasn't one of them.

(That efed that I helped HT and RSR with was pretty awful, too. It was hopeless from the start, and was executed so badly to the point where I might answer this question again with an efed THAT I BRIEFLY RAN.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:11 pm

USFG.

Lord almighty, that e-fed was around for like a month and was literally so much more worse than AWL/FWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:37 pm

NWF

They wouldn't let me do my Bieber gimmick. It would have been avant garde
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:52 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
Probably SCW (Sin City Wrestling), where I was for a short stint back in 2012. It was an odd place. It was really hard for anyone new like me to gain any sort of momentum, because in spite of the fact that I kept winning, they didn't really make any effort to integrate newer people into the storylines and shit. I (along with anyone who was as new as I was) basically wound up putting in effort just to keep winding up in one off-matches. Unless you had tenure, you were essentially screwed.
That was a place I considered before coming to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:55 pm

Any efed I created.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 10:13 pm

I've been in a series of feds that closed within a week of opening, some ran by the same guy actually, but those weren't the worst.  The worst was a fed that only used real wrestlers and, regardless to how well you RP'd, if your pic base wasn't a main eventer, neither were you.  I joined as Christian during the Peep era with Tomko as my backup.  I promoed the first week, the guy I was facing playing Scott Steiner did not.  He won, and the explanation was that Christian beating Scott Steiner would be unrealistic, and that Steiner was part of a major program and stable within the company's universe.  I quit immediately.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 10:17 pm

Edge Pro Wrestling

Shows were always late...ALWAYS!!! And I don't just mean a day or two late, like weeks and weeks late which constantly fucked with the schedule
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 10:34 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
That was a place I considered before coming to EAW.
There are 2 Sin City Wrestlings (that I know of), so I'm not sure which one you looked at. Though if it was the same one I was in, rest assured that you dodged a bullet. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the worst e-fed you've been in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2