Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst match you've ever had? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst match you've ever had? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the worst match you've ever had? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the worst match you've ever had?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What's the worst match you've ever had? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 4:28 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 5:57 pm

Idk, maybe when I jobbed to DC on Dynasty in the KOE tournament, despite us having a good promo battle all week long.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 6:43 pm

In retrospect, probably the worst match I've had that I can actually remember is probably my match with Jay in 2012 on an episode of Showdown. We both promoed hard for it and yet the match was pretty much one-sided and ended in around five minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 6:53 pm

Sons of Mayhem vs Team Burial.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:04 pm

vs. Hurricane Hawk at Defiance

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:09 pm

probs facing Kawa after we both came back, I posted a promo that actually won promo of the week and Kawa posted a 300 word promo and he beats me clean and THEN DEDEDE spears me to end the show, turrible.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:31 pm

Prolly my KOE match with Cy since I lost politically. I promoed my ass off for it but it was all for naught. I did job to Justin Windgate one time too, but that was just storyline.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:32 pm

K so that's two written/booked by me.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:43 pm

I'm guessing there's a fine line between "worst match" and "hardest you've taken a loss," so I'll just assume you're referring to the former. That being the case, I'd have to go with my loss to Mike Vandal during my inactive stint in 2009.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 12:51 am

Booking wise? Hass Johnson vs Ashten
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 3:58 am

me vs rami on that sd, i promoed hard for it, and matt made me kill demon and then just job to rami which was cute.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 12:13 pm

Ren Smyth at Defiance.  It was my first one-on-one FPV match, but nobody really cared about it, and honestly neither did I.  The feud was generic, felt rushed/forced, and the match was dull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 4:43 pm

Versus Adam for NE Title on Showdown, First Blood. I outpromoed him 5-0 and I got squashed in 4-5 mins.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 12:16 am

The pre-show match that Sage wrote. That shit was wack.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 1:34 am

vs. Tomi Venus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 4:12 pm

Back in 2012 against this guy named Mayhem, I got squashed when he didn't even RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst match you've ever had?   What's the worst match you've ever had? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the worst match you've ever had?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1