Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What was the worst e-fed you've been in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Empty
PostSubject: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 6:08 pm

We know you've been in at least one bad e-fed. :punk:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 6:12 pm

I think we can all agree that Hunter Moore's 85th collection of e-feds counts..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 6:17 pm

Back in 2008 (I think) I was in a fed called UBW... I sucked but the fed still gave unfair advantages to certain people. There was also a lot of promo stealing.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 6:55 pm

WSW (we were all noobs)
EIE (we were all noobs)
Wasn't exactly in it, but Kyle Blaze's e-fed (IWF?)
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 7:00 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
WSW (we were all noobs)
EIE (we were all noobs)
IWF was Hornet's e-fed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 7:35 pm

Any and all Facebook feds whether I was owner/gm or whatever. Had I known this was here I would have never got involved.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 8:10 pm

Every e-fed I've ever been that's not EAW.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 9:39 pm

EHDW and ICON
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 11:20 pm

It might not have been the worst exactly but AWL earlier this year was probably the least fun I've had in feds so I'll pick that.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 11:41 pm

NWF by far.  :eww:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 12:57 am

I forget what it was called, but in 2007 it was run by this like 10 year old. Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 1:05 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
WSW (we were all noobs)
EIE (we were all noobs)
WSW .. :drake:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 1:07 am

When I first joined feds, there was no limit to how many I joined. I would say the worst was probably somewhere in between that was ran by a 9-10 year old with no writing experience whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 1:34 am

XAW...it was my first e-fed EVER! the matches where held on a chat site...I think we used AIM....won the world title the first night......held it for 2 months.....because they where worst than me :book:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 8:50 am

Probably anything but EAW, NWF, LEGION, WHW, and XMW.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 9:31 am

EWF ran by Ricky Razor/Cibernetico. I'm probably the only one who remembers him, lol.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:52 am

PWD, WEW, AWO (when Tre was gone for a week) EHDW especially .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 12:59 pm

I have been in a lot of horrible feds. AEW (which is a real wrestler gimmick only fed ran by several assholes who have no idea how to push people), ECWF (ran by a dick), TNA: The Next Generation (this fed is ran by two broads with no real grasp on how a wrestling company is ran. They both give their lackies title shots while keeping those who actually bust their asses in the lower card.)....I have been in a few more but don't want to bore you all with the specifics.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 2:00 pm

:banks: Me, Carlos, GI, KD and SQ do not speak of this efed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 3:11 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
EWF ran by Ricky Razor/Cibernetico. I'm probably the only one who remembers him, lol.
YES THIS! Lol I was Hardcore Champ and World Champ within weeks of each other but it was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 3:14 pm

The e-fed that was Pay-to-Play, but I told them to fuck off cuz I wasn't having that shit. :punk: Also this forum e-fed is pretty bad. Average promo length there is about 5-6K words and the way they are set up is just ugh.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 10:45 pm

One of few E-Feds I bounced around before I joined here had a writer that didn't like the way I focused more on story rather than match talk despite the others enjoying it. Actually, he hated it. He basically killed me. I was shot and then set alight. I was described as ashes. ETW I think it was called. 
:money:

Although it was the first time I learned of EAW so, some good came of it.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 11:35 pm

EHW! I'm sorry if some people say it was amazing there but no. I didn't like it there because they didn't give a rats ass about the Girl Efedders. The Divas wouldn't have any matches for weeks on end and when we finally got one, they would just write the match very poorly. They basically did not care about the divas divison at all. Again, I'm sorry but I'm happy that it went to hell and closed. End of Story.
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 4:17 pm

Honestly, this one.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 4:50 pm

The ''Good'' Guy Phenomen wrote:
Honestly, this one.

:lupe: Has this been your only efed, please tell me it is my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst e-fed you've been in?   What was the worst e-fed you've been in? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the worst e-fed you've been in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next