Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the most used line against you in promos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2014, 2:17 pm

-I'm a Bible Thumper. (so unoriginal)
-That I'm real good, yet can't grab the brass ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2014, 2:50 pm

That my name is childish (very original, right?) and that I'm no God.

At least out of the few promos I've had in EAW so far - even if I got these even before EAW on FWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 3:28 pm

Extreme Answers Wrestling wrote:
Like for me, people always brought up my 2 championship reigns and how they went  :dave:
Extreme Answers Wrestling had 2 championship reigns?  :vince: :ehh: :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:25 pm

any hairline related comments have me like  :stephen:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:28 pm

Haruna is an ungrateful whiner who love to bitch in every loss(which is not).
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:40 pm

Let's see.....

* I was carried by GI Styles.
*Cant win the big match.
*I'm old.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:45 pm

Anything regarding the Brettaria saga. Also that I haven't won a title yet.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:47 pm

Usually something about being too into social media or not really a wrestler
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 9:52 pm

"your theme is taylor swift so ur gonna lose xDDD"
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 12:41 am

"You are a roided up jackass"
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 1:56 am

Something about being a hipster and drinking ironic beer

I mean, Kenny Drake DOES drink ironic beers...but that's beside the points...
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 8:08 am

That I'm lucky
That HBB are in some sort of Christian Jihad.  
That I don't belong/Don't deserve where I am.
Pizza puns.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 8:11 am

That I'm a failure or that I'm the reason Dynasty closed
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:11 pm

That I'm jealous of them..
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:45 pm

that getting high is a bad thing...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 2:06 am

That I'll never win the big one. I always choke when it comes down to it.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 3:56 am

Probably the most hilarious thing I frequently witnessed during the Hexa-gun angle is face characters either implying, or worse, outright saying they align with another major heel character's views (Crash) over mine as opposed to thoroughly tackling why both forms of leadership are bad/wrong. They don't read storylines, and they don't know shit about politics either. I'm not saying don't attack me, I'm a heel and that's what you're supposed to do, but it's so fucking passe, contradictory, and anti-face that I want to gouge my eyes out. Promoing against DDD was great because he was a face/neutral lean who didn't try to moralize without fact-checking and just went after me with no frills attached. Par for the course with guys like Pizza Boy, Devan Dubian, Crash, etc. All great talents.

I'll elaborate further. You literally had a fucking dictator (Crash) in power for over a year (?), but now you're singing the praises of the regime every face character was oppressed by over the past year? Like what the fuck, bro, at least say you don't like Crash, me, or Hexa-gun rather than painting this hypocritical picture of your character where you make an obvious heel statement (in essence supporting Crash, EAW's #1 kayfabe heel for over a year, solely to insult my character's values) even though your character is a face. These people are either clueless or don't follow promos/shows unless they're facing an e-fedder in a given week. I'd rather someone tell me I'm an over-the-hill has-been, frankly. This is backwards rudimentary bullshit and I refuse to sell it. Read storylines/promos in general, not just for your matches, goddamn wonderbreads.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 4:21 am

And another thing, I'm not taking anyone seriously who accuses someone of "slut-shaming." You get insulted and reciprocate. You do NOT cry for sympathy. Tell me one time Stephanie McMahon replied to Jericho's sexist banter by accusing him of being anti-woman, or went on a social justice tirade about equality. Tell me on what Earth it would be acceptable for HHH to retort to CM Punk claiming he "wears the panties" in his relationship with Steph by accusing him of sexism, slut-shaming, or other such rhetoric. Nah, he fights like a fucking man and trades verbal barbs with his adversary. Oh, and the answer is NO Earth. Just imply I'm compensating for the insecurity of having a small cock. It's generic, but at least it's a legitimate retort you'd find in an actual promotion rather than a souped-up social agenda in wrestling form.

This is ESPECIALLY amusing because my tag team partner is a woman. Back it again with the fucking wonderbreads.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 12:56 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
any hairline related comments have me like  :stephen:
Rami for GR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 2:57 pm

"HBG's lackey" i dont mind it though ♥
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 3:22 pm

"Tag Team Wrestler" I get I don't have the best singles record but still............I get I'm so far undefeated along Erica/Carlos in Tag team matches................but still
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 3:34 pm

I'm up Cailin's skirt (which is not such a bad thing...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 3:59 pm

That my accent is unintelligible, and I heil Hitler.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 4:32 pm

You a choker. I'll make them choke as I shit down they throat. Then we'll see who the choker is.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 5:56 pm

You think you're so damn funny. You nothing special in the ring. Blah Blah Blah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most used line against you in promos?   What's the most used line against you in promos? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the most used line against you in promos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3