Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Non Competitive Promos SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Non Competitive Promos SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Non Competitive Promos Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Non Competitive Promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden the Kiwi

Hayden the Kiwi

Non Competitive Promos Empty
PostSubject: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 6:38 am

Hey guys.

Is there a space where I could post non-competitive promos. I want to run a non-wrestling side character that would not in any way really affect any storylines in the fed - just a bit of fun.

That way, I can have my in ring character and still have a character in the fed that runs a pervert gimmick - Fucknuckle the Perverted Clown.
The promos will basically be an ongoing saga where he gets himself into a variety of interesting situations.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 7:39 am

You can promo in the same space. I guess you can label it as Developmental promos. But if you aren't booked in a match or something you can still promo if you want. It helps to give your writers an idea or what your character is like whenever they decide to use him in actual storylines etc.
Back to top Go down
Hayden the Kiwi

Hayden the Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 7:49 am

I get that, but this would be a non- competitive character... he wouldn't be used for shows or any matches. Lookin for an alternative place to put roleplays up for him as a side project without cluttering up the competitive area
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 8:45 am

If you mean basically just writing a story, you can start a forum for it and post there. It's been done before. I'm not sure that's what you mean by a "non-competitive character," but if you can basically post any thing you want on a forum, within reason.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 10:17 am

I suggest starting a thread and posting them there. Allows people to give you direct feedback on what works/doesn't work; just need to establish the intentions of it right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Hayden the Kiwi

Hayden the Kiwi

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 9:18 pm

Cool thanks, yes I do mean basically an ongoing story separate to my main character. That will work well.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos EmptyJuly 20th 2015, 10:55 pm

this isnt a penis thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Competitive Promos   Non Competitive Promos Empty

Back to top Go down

Non Competitive Promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1