Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:54 pm

Voltage kicked all types of ass once again! Great Vixens action, FD getting the YLC, Carson and Kenny are hilarious, we got to see TORNADO THE LORD, AND ya boi got to go back and forth to the limit with the answers world champion in the main event. That's just half of the good stuff we saw too!
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 1:37 pm

I made Voltage fun. Our match should have been main event easily
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 4:54 pm

I'm learning American Humor. Carson Ramsay and Kenny Drake's segments made me laugh for real lol.

Might as well give my opinion on Dynasty, Showdown, Battleground later
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 1:03 pm

Dynasty Best Moment: Dillon and Jaxon vs Matsuda and Sakazaki
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 1:04 pm

Showdown Moment of The Night:Vixens Battle Royal

note: really loving the vixens action lately
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 17th 2016, 1:18 pm

Like the shows really.

Note : Put colors because it's very hard to see when the match starts and when the match stops but great work.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:20 am

Delivering better promos than you did at PFP and losing :whew:

Winning at PFP against a Hall of Famer and then inmediately losing clean to someone far below you in script :whew:

Having a segment that was supposed to feed off the back of a win now making zero sense :whew:

Having the result predetermined without it being cleared :whew:

:whew: :whew: :whew:

Fucking amazing return to Voltage amirite?
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:31 am

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 YX6ZTJ2

I really do love you though, Jamie!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:33 am

OHARA wrote:

Winning at PFP against a Hall of Famer and then inmediately losing clean to someone far below you in script :whew:

Having a segment that was supposed to feed off the back of a win now making zero sense :whew:

Shit happened, babe.... I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:33 am

Alex Wilder wrote:
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 YX6ZTJ2

I really do love you though, Jamie!!
 Welcome to my shitlist pal

>:c

<3 tho
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:36 am

Carlos is the new Voltage GM? The Hardcore title is in the mix now? I like where all this is going.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:37 am

OHARA wrote:

I'll give you your win back if you want

:drake:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:13 am

OHARA wrote:

With all due respect, I wouldn't sweat it too much. One loss isn't going to make or break your character, especially what ultimately amounts to a throwaway exhibition in the grand scheme of things. It has very little bearing on any future plans that you may or may not have. I understand where you're coming from since I've been similarly incensed about random match outcomes, but speaking from a writer's point of view I just don't think it matters much since you're obviously not going to be losing every week and you remain a fixture in the long-term plans of EAW. I didn't write this match, but I as well as many others have the utmost confidence in your ability. A loss to Nas doesn't mean you're going to suddenly lose every bit of momentum you had, just like a loss at Pain for Pride wouldn't have dictated our direction for you on Voltage. While your gripe may be legitimate, I urge you to exercise patience and look forward to what we have in store on the Voltage's to come. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:19 am

The Machine wrote:
OHARA wrote:

With all due respect, I wouldn't sweat it too much. One loss isn't going to make or break your character, especially what ultimately amounts to a throwaway exhibition in the grand scheme of things. It has very little bearing on any future plans that you may or may not have. I understand where you're coming from since I've been similarly incensed about random match outcomes, but speaking from a writer's point of view I just don't think it matters much since you're obviously not going to be losing every week and you remain a fixture in the long-term plans of EAW. I didn't write this match, but I as well as many others have the utmost confidence in your ability. A loss to Nas doesn't mean you're going to suddenly lose every bit of momentum you had, just like a loss at Pain for Pride wouldn't have dictated our direction for you on Voltage. While your gripe may be legitimate, I urge you to exercise patience and look forward to what we have in store on the Voltage's to come. Thank you.

Eh. If I could write it all out I would. Maybe later when I'm not in class. To me, every result matters one way or another. How can I swallow the loss knowing next time I face him its going to be a focal point? 

Never bitched, never complained but this one got me and I shouldnt have lost; period. For what's happening now, what I hope happens in the near future, it all matters and this just sucked everything out of me. I would have been fine if I was told ahead of time, instead I feel like I fucking embarrassed myself and knowing next week's match it's hard to get back up and promo again even though it's important.

But eh. I want to vent more and I will later.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:25 am

First: Vixens action is getting better once again

Second: All Nas everything.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:30 am

Yeah, I definitely sandbagged this past week.
Back to top Go down
The Philly Kid

Hailing From : Philly

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 3:42 am

Hey guys I really enjoyed the show and definitely enjoyed reading my match. My guy lost but it took a damn pipe to beat his big ass lol!
I look forward to future things here and thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 3:45 am

Is it....is it safe in here now? :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 5:42 am

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
First: Vixens action is getting better once again

Second: All Nas everything.
All Nas Everything
:lifesgood:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 6:00 am

Lucian Black vs Diamond Cage is gonna be epic
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 8:02 am

That Dynasty tho  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 9:01 am

My Third Love Autumn vs Tarah.!!!!!!! Bah TLA Gawd
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 1:34 pm

Get pierre's creepy ass away from me.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:10 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Get pierre's creepy ass away from me.
told you I shoulda backhanded him at PFP
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 2:31 pm

I know yall niggas aint sleeping on my seg with Kenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next