Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 11:28 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
showster26 wrote:
Interesting to see how the shake up of dynasty's upper card will play out in the long term. Is it just me, or does it feel like anyone can step up from the upper mid card to become a main event player right now?

it's not just you my friend! ANYONE can explode onto the bigger scene and I'm loving the new post-war landscape of Dynasty Wrestling Smile

And I have to give credit to the writers on this one. Playing the HBB/Daniels card early really seems to have made some room some new blood to get a bigger push for the time being until Lucian Black gets a title match,
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 11:40 pm

That 6-Vixen Tag Match on Battleground tho. :whew:
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 4:00 am

interesting to see some of the new blood mixing it up with established guys.  It also seems like some of my PFP predictions are on their way to becoming a reality lol.  I also like the way my character work his match, it was a lot more in line with how I would want him to be wrestling so thumbs up to the writer.

P.S. I think they took one of the ideas i posted for that no.1 contedners match thread, and made it even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 10:50 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 10:59 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
#justiceforlucas
:bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 11:05 am

Hexa-Gun running away was great.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 8:56 pm

A nice group of go home shows for reckless wiring. Good job writers
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2016, 12:04 pm

what time are results for shows usually up?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 8th 2016, 10:28 am

Wow awesome ending to Dynasty, wasn't expecting that but damn this angle is gonna be good. Well done writers!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 1:38 am

Let's get this shit bumping again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 2:31 am

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 2:36 am

Voltage was great.  The whole Starr thing threw me off though.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 3:06 am

Every segment was perfect for what it was supposed to be. And all the matches were written great. Nice opener, a few great singles matches, a crazy tag match. And that epic closing segment. Also gotta shout out my man who ushered in Elite, Starr Stan :]
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 3:10 am

\"The Nas Says : wrote:
"]Every segment was perfect for what it was supposed to be. And all the matches were written great. Nice opener, a few great singles matches, a crazy tag match. And that epic closing segment. Also gotta shout out my man who ushered in Elite, Starr Stan :]

I bet you liked your match...
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 7:47 am

Dynasty: Judas attacking Pizza Boy was a surprised to be honest. Well I knew Judas would get a new storyline, but I never though he would attack Pizza Boy. Well, this is going to be an interesting feud.

Showdown: Aren Mstislav vs Carlos Rosso vs Mexican Samurai was a really good match. And Dedede's speech was so emotional

Voltage: Starr Stan's speech was very emotional as well. And I really liked that Nobi's segment TBH
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 8:18 am

:whew: 1-0, I'm coming for Jay's record
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 9th 2016, 8:19 am

Also great, great closing segment for Showdown
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 4:19 am

Enjoyed Dynasty but was wandering who won the pre-show? (for obvious and selfish reasons)
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:53 am

Enjoyed the match between Nas and Ares from Voltage, really good man. And Tyler/Hades brawl was pretty entertaining and fun to read.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 7:33 am

Showdown was great

Oh wait
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 9:58 am

O'Hara and Demon gonna be sweet at PFP, man TP and Hades just gets better and better, Pain for Pride season is just awesome
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:22 pm

dynasty was GOAT. senn is the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:42 pm

Lucas Johnson wrote:
O'Hara and Demon gonna be sweet at PFP, man TP and Hades just gets better and better, Pain for Pride season is just awesome
That was me getting written out, I'm officially retired pal.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:44 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
That was me getting written out, I'm officially retired pal.
not to DCW you're not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next