Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptySeptember 24th 2016, 1:55 am

TIG KELLY IS A STAR AND A CHAMPION FOR NOT ONLY THE IRISH PEOPLE BUT ALL NATIONS. MAFIA KICK NAYSH BAYBEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyNovember 26th 2016, 12:47 am

Another mat classic with Haruna and I.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyDecember 10th 2016, 12:30 am

Wow I really liked this episode of dynasty. Big thank you to the writers because that ladder match is as off the chain.  Also good closing segment.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 5:27 pm

Damn what an episode of Voltage! Big upsets in the KOE new hardcore champ (Congrats Maero) and the Sanitorium is poised for big thing come the fpv. Good job to the writers for their hard work and kicking off this year with a bang!
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 6:01 pm

Voltage was kickass! I can't believe I won against McAdams, props to him for some awesome promos and a great match. The Sanatorium had a great night with Soloman Caine, Eclipse, ONI, and myself. I can't wait to see Erebus versus ONI, and the continuing matches in the KOE tournament
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 6:19 pm

I really enjoyed how Mortimer is portrayed as a loveable underdog.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 7:12 pm

I was surprised to see that my match was the main event of Showdown this week. Thanks Brian and Ryder (H).
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 8:41 pm

Nobi wrote:
I was surprised to see that my match was the main event of Showdown this week. Thanks Brian and Ryder (H).
Great promo stuff all week by you and Pizza Boy. You are improving every week man. Just keep doing what you are doing.  You deserved the main event.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 8:42 pm

I enjoyed how dead I was on Voltage! Was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 9:14 pm

PB v Nobi and Nas vs Eclipse were great matches, both for me could be MOTW. The rest was also great to read.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 10:54 pm

Rex32 wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Great promo stuff all week by you and Pizza Boy. You are improving every week man. Just keep doing what you are doing.  You deserved the main event.
Thanks Rex, you are always great yourself mate.

@ Azumi: Thanks. All credit goes to the writers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Victor King

Victor King

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 12:12 am

Not enough nudity.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 1:26 am

Victor Maero wrote:
Voltage was kickass! I can't believe I won against McAdams, props to him for some awesome promos and a great match. The Sanatorium had a great night with Soloman Caine, Eclipse, ONI, and myself. I can't wait to see Erebus versus ONI, and the continuing matches in the KOE tournament

Congrats man!!!! AW YEAH! For real! Looking forward to my rematch but if I had to lose my title to anyone, glad you got it man!
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 1:38 am

I liked this episode of Showdown! I love how my feud with Marx is building, and I'm excited for my match with Kotaro. Me running in on Ryan' match and attacking SK was awesome! Thanks Ryder and Daniels for another great show!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 1:43 am

Lars Grier wrote:
I liked this episode of Showdown! I love how my feud with Marx is building, and I'm excited for my match with Kotaro. Me running in on Ryan' match and attacking SK was awesome! Thanks Ryder and Daniels for another great show!

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Attachment
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 3:55 am

Chris Elite wrote:
Lars Grier wrote:

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Attachment
:dev: :dev: :dev: :dev: :dev: :dev: :dev:
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 6:30 pm

I Need to know what happened in my match with Kenny Drake.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Meyer

Tommy Meyer

Hailing From : Harlem, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 9:22 pm

Okane Moeru wrote:
Moreover, I need to know what happened in OUR match this past Voltage. Dearly anticipated making some good debut promos against you, but you no-showed. If problems were in the way, vastly understandable, but you have to at least leave a notice as to why.

In absence of all this, this past Voltage was a well-rounded and a very tidy show. Everything fell into place as far as segments and matches were concerned, there were some great promos that instantly caught my eye, and the flamboyant Voltage style of writing is pretty much just superb. Great show in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 12:47 am

Okane Moeru wrote:
That Voltage date is incorrect, you're match with Drake hasn't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 9:21 am

Honestly really gutted I didn't get the win this week but I'm ready for whatever Marco has install for me.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 6:48 pm

Tommy Meyer wrote:
Okane Moeru wrote:
Moreover, I need to know what happened in OUR match this past Voltage. Dearly anticipated making some good debut promos against you, but you no-showed. If problems were in the way, vastly understandable, but you have to at least leave a notice as to why.

In absence of all this, this past Voltage was a well-rounded and a very tidy show. Everything fell into place as far as segments and matches were concerned, there were some great promos that instantly caught my eye, and the flamboyant Voltage style of writing is pretty much just superb. Great show in every aspect.
Well, I did post a Promo...so Idk what happened.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 8:48 pm

Victor King wrote:
Not enough nudity.
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 RmRrLcr
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 9:27 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Victor King wrote:
Not enough nudity.
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 RmRrLcr
Do it in our match then, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 3:07 pm

I liked this past episode of Showdown a great deal. There's many new talents that have graced the landscape of the brand lately, and thought this latest show did wonders highlighting them. Names that come to mind obviously are Cody Marshall, Mortimer, Lars, and of course NB champion, Ryan Marx. The storylines for King of Elite have unfolded beautifully. Crash's return to Showdown to challenge Dubian for the Hall of Fame championship plus Mortimer challenging Nico Borg for the National Elite Championship gets all them strong performers a chance to display their promo talents and puts those titles in the spotlight on an FPV, which I think is great. I think we all know the Answers World Championship match should be great as well.

On a personal note I did want to thank the Showdown writers Ryder and Daniels, not sure who, for the best written match involving Rex since I joined this fed. You guys really did him justice in terms of highlighting his toughness and sheer will even in a losing cause. I was extremely happy and satisfied with how well Rex was pushed as a character in this match against a very difficult opponent. It was great! I look forward to more of the same and then some after KOE.

Good luck to all role players this week! I look especially forward to this upcoming FPV writeup considering its the first of the New Year. Have a great week everyone! I truly look forward to reading the promo page. 

-Rex
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2017, 3:59 pm

Just to let everyone know, I won't be able to attend this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next