Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 10:32 pm

As we draw nearer to the EAW Awards, share your opinion on your favorite weekly show match and/or segment that you've seen this year.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 10:49 pm

I've honestly really enjoyed a lot of the Clark Duncan segments on Voltage with him as Voltage Talent Relations Manager.

Also, the MX-13 Live seg from the last Dynasty was really well done too.

Oh and a few of the Stark/me segs/matches were really good.

My memory is too bad to remember anything from earlier this year tbh.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 10:57 pm

Biased: TLA vs Chris Elite for the New Breed Championship and any Hexa-Gun vs Iconomy match that took place on a regular show

Unbiased: The fatal four way or triple threat I believe it was to be crowned Dynastys Champion.  I have a feeling Stand and Deliver v Notorious Samurais will be added on this list.

Segment: I enjoyed the Minns segment on the past SD I also liked the whole HBB/Maria/Landeson/Pizza Boy thing.  I also enjoyed Eris revealing herself to be part of Hexa-Gun
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 10:57 pm

Oh yeah and I can't forget the debut of the Iconomy
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 11:35 pm

Any segments involving Zack Crash has been on point this year. Also Pizza Boy's segments were pretty dope so yeah. Any segments involving them two.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 11:40 pm

Oh yeah, a lot of the PB/Mex stuff was good, especially the segs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 12:16 am

Any team DCW seg
Charles had some great anti-women segs
chuck v eris match was gr8
ddd/hrdo seg from voltage before shock value
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 12:20 am

any Match/Segment with El Landerson involved.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 6:54 am

From a personal standpoint, me intering in the EAW Championship match and attacking both competitors the other week was pretty fucking awesome. It was huge for me and it was incredibly well written.

Not involving me, the Franchise Demon segment at Territorial Invasion. When he tried to join Team EAW and got superkicked.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 8:13 am

Thomas Minns wrote:
From a personal standpoint, me intering in the EAW Championship match and attacking both competitors the other week was pretty fucking awesome. It was huge for me and it was incredibly well written.

Not involving me, the Franchise Demon segment at Territorial Invasion. When he tried to join Team EAW and got superkicked.

"weekly show"
Back to top Go down
The Consigliere

The Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 10:49 am

Definitely when Anti-gun was looking for a fifth member. They picked the next person they see and it happened to be Pizza Boy. I thought that was very hilarious.

When Team DCW was attempting to "kill" Hexa-gun before Redemption. Keller was backstage and put some drug in Drake Jaeger's bottle, only for Pierre Mcguire to drink it, Landerson involving bathrooms, and a tranq gun meant for Luzmala but ended up in Drake's butt. That was really funny to me >.< I really enjoyed that, altho the Redemption match itself was kinda meh.

That big brawl involving Hexa-gun, The Savage Ryans and shittons of people. Big Hexa-gun moment, might be overlooked now (un).

When El Landerson "tries to be noticed", I LOL'ed.

OMG when Chuck Scene suddenly interrupted Eris' interview, and then fucking hits her. His whole anti-women thing, Eris taking advantage of Charles being unable to go after her (Security and the GM figure was on her side), and just provoking him, and Chuck was just raging. Those things were great!

Agreed with SK on the Fatal Four way match for the Dynasty Wrestling Championship. I rooted for AA, I don't remember why I did. I thought he deserved it I suppose.

HRDO's whole speech to DEDEDE that time at Voltage.

I can't think of anything more.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 11:05 am

biased: anything involving carson ramsay

unbiased: anything involving carson ramsay

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 1:07 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

"weekly show"
I just woke up when I posted that  Embarassed

I'd go for Maddie winning the Vixens title on Voltage then.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 2:25 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

"weekly show"

...That happened on Dynasty, boo.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 2:46 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

"weekly show"

...That happened on Dynasty, boo.
Allow it, I'm having a moment

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 5:58 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:

Who's The Franchise Demon?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 6:16 pm

\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

At the time of Territorial Invasion, it was you. That was your ring name at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 6:17 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
Thomas Minns wrote:

At the time of Territorial Invasion, it was you. That was your ring name at that point in time.

Yeah you right

:anchor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015   Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Weekly Show Match or Segment of 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1