Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Thread - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Anime Thread - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Anime Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Anime Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyDecember 17th 2016, 6:20 am

Boruto is officially getting his own anime in 2017 yay!!
Back to top Go down
Agustin Gates

Agustin Gates

Hailing From : Bronx, NY

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyDecember 24th 2016, 11:38 pm

YASSSSS! Finally.  :gladbron:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:45 pm

https://twitter.com/prozdkp/status/816352094286389250

Official subs vs Fansubs
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:54 pm

I've come to the conclusion that if any anime has a smooth jazz opening, it's usually amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 2:00 pm

Apparently My Hero Academia Season 2 will be 24 episodes or so.  :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 2:47 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Apparently My Hero Academia Season 2 will be 24 episodes or so.  :rejoice:
Well with a tourney arc. It damn sure needs those 24 ep. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 2:52 pm

My friends said Kuzu no Honkai is a great anime. You should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 3:18 am

So far this new 7 Deadly Sins season has been nothing but filler.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 6:00 am

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
So far this new 7 Deadly Sins season has been nothing but filler.

That's because it basically is filler. Netflix just took it, dubbed it, and labeled it as the second season of the show even though it's really not.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 6:02 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
My friends said Kuzu no Honkai is a great anime. You should check it out.

It's definitely good. Perhaps too good, actually. I feel like I need to take a shower after every episode.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 6:03 am

I read Aoki Densetsu Shoot mangas two days ago. I liked it when I was a kid and I still like it. It's hard to find it's episodes :/
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 1:47 pm

There's a lot of anime on netflix, but I'm not sure which of it is any good. Finished Death Note, which was enjoyable even after it fell off a bit after the whole thing with L went down.  Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, nd Trigun are my favorites. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 3:03 pm

ONI wrote:
There's a lot of anime on netflix, but I'm not sure which of it is any good. Finished Death Note, which was enjoyable even after it fell off a bit after the whole thing with L went down.  Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, nd Trigun are my favorites. Any suggestions?
I believe Hunter X Hunter 2011 is on Netflix. It's a superb anime with a godly budget that helps out the great story, and I think Code Geass is also on Netflix. And one last weird suggestion is Digimon (Tamers/S3) if they still have it on there, it's a more darker sci-fi take on the original seasons that take place in our world, so it's a reboot and watching the original two seasons isn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 3:48 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
ONI wrote:
I believe Hunter X Hunter 2011 is on Netflix. It's a superb anime with a godly budget that helps out the great story, and I think Code Geass is also on Netflix. And one last weird suggestion is Digimon (Tamers/S3) if they still have it on there, it's a more darker sci-fi take on the original seasons that take place in our world, so it's a reboot and watching the original two seasons isn't needed.
Up here in Canada we get Bleach's first three seasons. Sure the subtitles are hard to read due to the fact that the font text is yellow, but you kinda have to ease to it. Personally though if you're looking for anime, Crunchyroll has a vastly superior library and actual readable subtitles.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2017, 8:40 am

NEW KINO'S JOURNEY ANIME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, THE TIME HAS COME TO REJOICE

:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 6:09 am

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the PV for the upcoming No Game No Life film, adapting the sixth light novel that's a prequel to the NGNL series (before Tet becomes the one true God of the World)

Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 1st 2017, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 1st 2017, 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 1st 2017, 12:18 pm

Let's remember that Unlimited Budget Works came from a show with this dialogue 

Anime Thread - Page 11 PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 14th 2017, 6:55 am

Apparently Stan Lee and Hiroshi Nagahama (Director of Mushishi and Detroit Metal City) are making a new show with Studio DEEN about superheroes called "The Reflection".

Could definitely be interesting.  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 14th 2017, 9:27 am

Attack on Titan is really good.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 14th 2017, 12:52 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:

Unlimited Blade Works has nothing to do with that anime, watch Fate Zero instead. Fuck Studio Deen. Because you mentioned that I am unhyped by what RoV mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 14th 2017, 1:28 pm

Tiberius IV wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

Unlimited Blade Works has nothing to do with that anime, watch Fate Zero instead. Fuck Studio Deen. Because you mentioned that I am unhyped by what RoV mentioned above.

As much as I hate to admit it, Studio DEEN IS capable of putting out great work. They've mostly fucked stuff up, yes, and I didn't trust them with anything, but KonoSuba is a great comedy, and Shouwa Ginroku Rakugo Shinjuu (that they just recently did within the last year) is so Goddamn great that I actually gave it a 10 out of obligation to how well done it was.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyApril 14th 2017, 8:57 pm

http://www.mobipicker.com/hunter-x-hunter-chapter-361-shonen-jump-may-cancel-series-new-writers-unable-match-quality/

Hopefully this won't happened :/
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 5:11 am

A few bits of news I've heard as of late:

- Production I.G. cast new voice actors for their re-adaptation of Legend of The Galactic Heroes show (which is evidently still happening and will be a faithful adaptation while the original series added stuff not in the novels, apparently)

- HUNTER X HUNTER POSSIBLY RETURNING SOMETIME THIS SUMMER AS THE NEW VOLUME IS BEING RELEASE, GET HYYYYPPPPPEEE. PLEASE, TOGASHI-SAMA, FINISH THE DARK CONTINENT ARC SO MADHOUSE CAN ADAPT IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Thread   Anime Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next