Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

DannyNoxxWMW
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post November 5th 2016, 4:27 pm by DannyNoxxWMW
From The Bottom:
Chapter Four: Noxx- Part 2

It’s dark as Danny Noxx sits in the front seat of his car; he wears a light grey hoodie over a black hat , he shakes his head as he begins to speak.

“Now usually, it’ll be me, Jake and a camera. But today is different, today Voltage just gotta try and split up World’s Most Wanted don’t they? They had to try and fuck up the one silver lining here in EAW. World’s Most Wanted. The breath of fresh air from the freaks and fuck ups that take up our valuable T.V time; a good example- actually the perfect example of this is Solomon Caine, who clearly celebrates Halloween every fucking day and for whatever reason he decides that Wrestling is going to be thing that he’s going to take his weirdness too”

“Caine’s the kind of meth head that likes to shout and scream a name, and in this case, my name; Danny Noxx, this just makes me lose more faith in him, so go on! Waste more of my precious time with just shouting a name that shouldn’t even come from his gob and to top it off, this cunt, he talks about Keelan blood and shit, showed a very ametur video package of Keelan’s head but as I watched this I just kept of thinking “Why?” why do I have to sit here and listen to someone who makes as much sense as Donald Trump but then it hit me- in fact I was ‘Thunderstruck’”

“Jake pointed out that just how spiteful EAW can be, how childish and unprofessional it is at it’s core but yet, yet they have ghouls and druggies being the main attraction of their shows- and that bothers me, it bothers Jake as well because we both know what we bring to the table and what we can do in that ring. Unlike Caine and the rest of the freak show, we’re not some kind magician, we’re not actors pretending to be someone we could only wish we could be just for you personal entertainment, I am real, real as it can get unfortunately for you fuckers that just means that Jake and I are just going keep speaking our minds, we’re not going to back down at any point for the fans or backstage bitches pleasure!”

“Soloman; you picked the short straw on this one, I don’t give one single fuck for what you have to say, I couldn’t go on after the “Blood on the streets” part, like fuck man! Surely whilst you suck dick they would give you some good lines that don’t want to make viewers commit suicide?! Clearly fucking not. Soloman Caine; the most underachieving cock sucker, you’re going to fucking die! See this?”

Danny holds up his right elbow to the camera smiling menacingly.

“This is a symbol of what I live by; with this elbow- a symbol of strength and the power to knock a bitch out and it’s people like you Caine, who die by this symbol- I cleanse this world of those who don’t belong it, oh and of course those stupid enough to get in my way! After Voltage Solomon the only thing you’ll be leaving with is a broken jaw! Don’t believe me? Just watch!”

Danny Noxx jokingly commits an elbow gesture towards the camera, he laughs as he gets out the car and walks off screen.
Azumi Goto
Post November 5th 2016, 2:59 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #2
“The Jungle only has one predator”

{Scene start with Azumi outside letting herself breathe in the morning air, she was wearing a hoodie and what seemed to be a training attire. She does a twirl and once she’s looking back at the camera, you can see a smile on her face. Azumi licks her lips as her eyes have a ‘Predator’ like look that she has when she’s wrestling.}

Azumi: It’s the moment of a lifetime, ladies and gentlemen… Step right up and go watch SV, where nine different egos clash to see who becomes the leader of the egotistical women. Everyone except my sweet Haruna, of course.

{Azumi waves at the camera, mouthing the words “Haruna, Call me”. Ever since this week’s empire show, the two have been distancing each other since then and it was starting to get to Azumi.}

Azumi: I can’t believe that Dillon, trying to get in between my sweet, lovely, caring Haruna, and I. She knows how much that…

{Azumi calms herself down before taking a deep breath. Taking deep breathes happened to be her calming agent alongside a few other things like talking to people she had some decent amount of respect for.}

Azumi: That’s something for another time, but for now… BB Vita. Oh boy, you said something that just makes me want to tear you apart. You think you’re the predator in this match, YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! See someone who can’t be vicious, someone who can’t break through the glass ceiling like you, WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLAIM THAT THEY’RE A PREDATOR!!! At the end of an Ex-cheerleader won’t ever reach my level. You’re someone who WILL NEVER REACH MY LEVEL AND THAT’S A FACT!!! HELL NO WOMEN IN THIS COMPANY CAN REACH MY LEVEL… IT’S WHY I CLAIM TO BE THE ONLY JOSHI THIS COMPANY HAS. Cry out like a gazelle all you want BB and tell this Lioness right here that you aren’t afraid that at the end of it, you’re still a Gazelle and I’m still your predator. THE MIGHTY LIONESS!!! I mean look at Brianna, she’s staying silent because she probably knows she isn’t beating me and neither are you. Taylor is probably silent cuz her Scavenger types don’t fare well when pitted against the Predator. She can’t step into the ring without disgracing the legends that came before her, just like you BB. You disgrace likes of all those people that made this world into their religion and made that ring their church. You’re insulting the likes of me, who swore to make this wrestling world all about the ring work.

{Azumi arrives in front of a gym door and enters to see it empty with no one, other than Stephanie, Eclipse’s sister Jocelyn and Serenity. Matsuda started being Azumi’s regular training partner due to their partnership in the upcoming tag tourney. She wasn’t in a weird with the rest of the sanatorium, far from it. She liked to stay from Eclipse and his group.}

Azumi: Vita, you should stick to facing C- Girls like Veena, Briana, and Jenny type of girls. Cuz this right here is just a mismatch, you aren’t an A+ Wrestler like I am and that’s the only thing separating you from me. The fact that you CAN NOT AND WILL NOT get the job done against me is your biggest downside. you’re just not made to be a merciless, remorseless predator and YOU NEVER WILL! You’re the type of girl that shouldn’t be wrestling against someone like me because it won’t be a wrestling match, it’s going to be a massacre, it’s going to the perfect thing to fuel my bloodlust. And when it bell rings and eyes you see in front you will be filled with a brilliant Heartless hate that will end everything about this insult of a wrestling career.

Because BB, at the end of it all you’re going to realize that you of all people in this world won’t be able to stop my RISE TO BECOMING ICHIBAN!

{Azumi smiles one last time for the camera as she looks at with a sharp gaze with the camera slowly fading away to black}
Post November 5th 2016, 2:33 pm by Guest
Empire 01

'' You illustrate a story where your eyes are solely on me and my Vixens World Championship, as if you're in possession of a shot which will never waver or tremble, yet the rest of your words exemplify and converse concerning anything but. It frustrates me how you spend more time concentrated on Azumi, your past and your future rather than focus on our match. You portray mixed signals, Stephanie, which directs me to believe you are attempting to blind and hoodwink me and the audience, painting yourself as something we both know you are not. Why concern yourself with the old you, unless you are not happy with your present self. Whilst the majority of this division adore speaking about the past, painting themselves as invincible beasts who were never vilified or slain, you do the opposite, somewhat. You still consider the past, and scroll through the black and white photos, yet you paint yourself in a negative light as if such gives you an excuse. I unfortunately cannot be the one to tell you that if you followed my road you'd be in a better place than you are now, whilst German Efficiency is a wonder of the world, it takes two to tango and I am unsure if you would be able to sustain the pressure that German Efficiency brings with it. You were the foundations of Formation, yet just a whisper from Tarah Nova planted jealous, poisonous seeds which would transform you into disparaging your own creation. I can inform you that this lone wolf strategy I employ, for the betterment of the division of course, is best for me, nevertheless I cannot tell you how differently your career would be, for better or for worse, if all these stables, these groups, dissolved into the seas. This Vixens World Championship, this beautiful, illustrious gold that sits around my shoulder, hugs around my waist and sleeps with me at night is what I deserve, however I don't do the things I do for such. I did it for the betterment of this division, I did things for German Efficiency. I'm not a sentimental person, I won't try justify my present day self, or my future self by using the past which, in theory, has absolutely no impact on what occurs betwixt the ring ropes. But I can inform you that German Efficiency is the reason I am the champion, the most efficient woman in the world. German Efficiency will be the reason that, after I take care of the OG Losers at Shock Value, with or without The Sirens helping me, this division will be elevated and wrestling will defeat sports entertainment, and finally be prioritised as an athletic contest rather than a drama fuelled shit storm. I wouldn't exactly classify myself as itching to get one back at you, victorious and losses do matter to me to a certain extent, however I won't let the fact you bested me what, ten months ago, seep into my brain and distract me from justifying German Efficiency and making Empire the pure, efficient show that the world is begging it to be. Here's a thing that irks me about you Cloud, here's a little validity to my earlier point that you're focused on anything but the present. Why wait for next year, we have just shy of two months of work left in this year. You preach about blasian efficiency, notice how I don't say such with enthusiasm and any emphasis, yet you fail to work and grind for the rest of November and December, instead holding off to start next year with a bang. I don't care about the Vixen Of The Year award. It would just be an accomplishment, I wouldn't value such as a true reward for my work. I'd rather have an efficient division, who moved their way to championship opportunities through wrestling abilities rather than what occurs backstage and dragging other people down by interfering in their matches, than some little gold statue that says I had a good year. It's not about having my name in the history books, I don't work night after night, researching, learning and improving just for a pat on the back. What good is a champion if the division around her offers no valid competition. Sure, Cailin and Aria are good, but I want the world to acknowledge the division being at its peak whilst I was around, not the fact I was a paper champion, outcasted whilst The Sirens and the OG Vixens fought over the last slice of pizza. I inserted myself into this so-called war for the betterment of this division, The Sirens are the less of two evils, and I still contain my belief that working as an individual is far better than doing such as a team. I'm in the match at Shock Value for this division, for the Vixens World Championship and for myself, not because I enjoy the drama, the name calling and the disruptions. Quite the opposite, because I want them to end, I want the rise of German Efficiency to continue, and I wish for a division that concentrates on wrestling rather than getting the better of one another through backstage attacks and catty insults. I don't have a target on my back Stephanie, but I have a championship around my waist, and determination in my blood. I have German Efficiency, and German Efficiency drives itself through me, and whilst such a relationship is functioning, you will not be taking this championship away from me. You may not miss, but I certainly don't intend on being hit. Two thousand and seventeen will be the year of the vixens division, and the year that German Efficiency brought pure wrestling into the eyes of North America. I am a superior athlete and a superior mind, I can outflank, outmanoeuvre and outperform the best. There is a reason that The Tigress works alone, and you shall hopefully learn such when we meet in the ring on Empire. You can claim and declare to the world that you'll beat me Stephanie, but what good are empty words without valuable evidence. You may have beaten me once, but in my eyes such a result only shows I wasn't strong enough to deliver German Efficiency at such a time, rather than the fact you're simply my better. If you were a War Queen, you wouldn't be rotting in a division that is improving day after day, the blood of this division circulating thanks to the beating heart of German Efficiency. Your threats are not viable, your facts fallacious and flat out wrong. You may fool the sports entertainment sympathisers with this little spectacle you're painting with words, however I cannot support somebody who illustrates themselves as undefeatable, when they're a discount version of Tarah Nova, rely on their scissor sisters in Madison and Alexis to gain even an ounce of momentum, and instead of bring approbation to the superior lifestyle, belittle it by creating an obvious rip off, in the form of blasian efficiency. I'll focus on Cailin Dillon when the time comes to it, just as I'll dominate the OG Vixens at Shock Value, right now however, my eyes are on you. As long as this Vixens World Championship allows me to be an ambassador for this division, and brings me power in the betterment of Efficiency, Answers, Wrestling, then it is staying right here with me. I'm not discrediting your wrestling ability, I'm not saying you're a cancer and I am the cure, but I am better than you. I'm superior, because of my lifestyle, because of my determination. Concerning myself with what the past or future me would say is something I won't be doing. All I'm aware of is that I didn't need to wait for a new year to come to make an impact. I will be the engineer of a better division, and German Efficiency will power such. If we're considering history, I know I'll be looked back on as an original, as a superior athlete, and the most efficient woman in the world, not some little girl who plays around in relationships, and has no motivation to change her own situation. German Efficiency will continue to rise, and I am the one woman who is revolutionising this division. Aggrandising pureness and distributing efficient wrestling to the world. With or without you, Stephanie, I will be relentless and persistent in achieving such, I am a perfectionist after all. I will continue to justify my lifestyle when I meet you on Empire, and will continue to build towards a brighter future when I Sherplex your shoulders onto the mat, and have my hand raised victorious whilst you're attempting to roll your way out of my ring and back into the darkness where you belong. ''
『zakkii』
Post November 5th 2016, 1:05 pm by 『zakkii』

Scene opens in Haruna's apartment as she's watching a video and mimicking the hand gesture of that video clip.

"Ah chuchu chuchu~ chuchu chuchu~ chuchu chuchu~ BANG BANG! Cherry Cherry Bomb!"

Haruna didn't see a camera is already on.

Haruna Sakazaki: Ah, sorry.... didn't see you there. And good day everyone, ZACKYpanda here and yes, you might already know that I decided to join the Sirens on their mission to get rid of OG Vixens... or whatever that mission is. And yes, I already promise myself to stay away from this war between these two groups but then again, I decided to be on either side. But guys, I have a reason to do it. Everything that I have done in my life, I have a reason for that and I know exactly the consequences for that thing and this time, I also have a reason to do it. My reason is only one..... Cailin Dillon. I owe so much to her, I failed to fight against her as my way are not as easy as I expected. I failed to meet Cailin at the Empress of Elite finals just like we just promised and also I am not leaving House of Glass as a champion and meet her at the biggest showdown between us after I know what will happen there. And now, Cailin believed in me as she picked me of all those Vixens who trusted more of them than me. You know I have a lot of bad history between the rest of the team and the only team member that I still have a good connection is only Cailin. That's why, I might not get along very well with the rest but the reason I be the last member of the Sirens team is because of her. I don't care about what happened between those two groups. My best friend need my help and I would be very glad to help her out. Let's just say that I am the mercenary of this group but this time, I help out for free because I owe too much to Cailin. I promise not to let Cailin down this time and help her to win this match. Other than that, I will become a "Silent Siren" of the group.... haha, get it? Silent Siren? SaiSai desu~!

Haruna chuckles while pointing her two fingers on the camera but it seems people don't get the joke.

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeh, you don't get the reference, do you? You guys don't follow J-Pop.

Haruna looks frowining her face as the transition to change.

Haruna Sakazaki: But anyway, that's my reason as I already explain to you and now, let's talk about my upcoming match for this week. Well, I will be facing Consuela Rose Ava, the one that I know she put a lot of respect on me as she said that from our last encounter and now, we finally meet one on one. First of all, I would like to say thank you for giving a respect to me and since you give me that, I won't let you down. Most of people who faced you said that you are only a secondhand Cameron but I don't want to think that way. I believe, even both of you are twins, each one of you are unique and I would love to see the diversity and difference from both of you. I faced Cameron before and I can see the bitch side of the Avas and now, It would be such a pleasure to experience a fight with the opposite side of Avas, the sweet and passionate one. I excpected more from you and I have a faith in you that this match would be an amazing one since we have the kind of the same will of fight.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, Consuela. I am so excited to meet you, I would give you the thing that make you give a respect on you. I will fight with everything I got to score my own victory point on my side and not even you can stop it. Let's put it aside that your twin sister will face me at Shock Value. I don't want to link this match with that. I believe that this match has nothing to do with that and I want to face you in this match because I want to feel the fight against you and show you who I am inside that ring. Yup, I believe we are going to steal the show but the matter of who wins and loses, I am the one on the winning side. Bailemos, Señorita!

Haruna smiles and gives her signature wink as we go turning off my camera.
Amy-Jayne
Post November 5th 2016, 6:17 am by Amy-Jayne
EMPIRE #1 | FIRST MATCH FOR THE IT GIRL
Amy-Jayne Vs. Autumn Raven

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 8NpZ7sq

She has been in the EAW for less than a week and The It Girl Of Baton Rouge was already being thrusted into the limelight and spotlight with her debut match taking place on Thursday Night Empire and she would be facing Autumn Raven one on one and Amy-Jayne knew she had something to prove so she knew that she had to win to get her career in EAW off to the right track and course that would lead her to the titles that she was destined to hold, but first priority was her first match against Autumn.

Since my arrival many people have been asking Amy, when are you debuting in the ring, did you decide who you was facing and to put it bluntly I had absolutely no clue, I had no clue I'd sign and be in a match right away and no I didn't decide to face Aurtum Raven, I mean who would choose her she's nothing but a weird goth chick, EAW three me right in the firing line but you know what...I'm absolutely fine with that because it means I can begin my course of greatness early and more importantly get to the titles quicker so bring it on because this Louisiana girl is ready to fight to prove herself.

I'll tell you a little story before I even signed with EAW I was down in there training centre training my ass off, I was to train for a year and then come here...but you see I actually injured myself six months into that training, but did I give up at that point no because I'm a fighter, they told me I may never make it to the bright lights of EAW but did that stop me, hell no that only gave me more fire and more drive to overcome everything and then I got a call saying the boss of EAW wanted to see me, first thought was maybe many people were, you see the day I got the call just three days ago was the day I was going to continue training but then I got the call and here I am as EAW's newest vixen and I'm hungry amd ready to fight sure I may not be the best wrestler out there but with my work ethic and dedication I will be the greatest and that's just simple fact, in any walk of life, you work hard and stay dedicated success will follow amd I live by that so I kmow success will follow for me and there isn't a vixen on the roster that can stop me.

Now you may ask me if there are any vixens I'm scared of facing amd sure there are a few but that doesn't mean I won't back down from them I'll give them everything I have, as for my opponent come Thursday night Autumn I've watch your matches amd studied you closely because I never go into a match unprepared so I did my homework on you and did some google searching and turns out that you haven't really achieved much here in EAW, you've just been cruising along like so many others and that works fine with me because those cruisers can be dealt with quickly and come Thursday I'm going to show you Autumn that nobody is scared of you, sure your some whacko gothic girl with freakishly bad make up and fashion sense but that's just a barrier a shield for who you really are, what you really are is a shy lonely freaky little girl who gets a kick out of trying to scare and intimidate people and make them essy prey for you, but not me I am neither scared or intimidated by you, sure you have some great moves in your arsenal but that doesn't faze me because I am always one submission away from victory and come Thursday you will be the one tap tap tapping and that's not a statement Autumn it's a fact sweetie.

Now you may think I'm being brash and overlooking you as a competitor belive me I know this will be once heck of a challenge but like I said you've just been been cruising along here in EAW and I don't have time to do that, maybe a circus or a freakshow would be a more fitting place for you seeing as either you'd fit into nicely or maybe something isn't right up there in the old head so maybe somewhere away from people in general would be more fitting for you, you play this I'm a scary gothic character, but really you just scream I'm a freaky weirdo with no friends or life so you turned to wrestling, ok that was a little mean but hey only saying what I see and what I see is a deranged delusional freak of a woman who's heading into a match where the new girl is going to teach you a lesson in the school of tap, tap, tap.

Oh and one last thing Autumn you may look at me and see all this beauty you and this body that you wish you had but I'll prove on Thursday that I'm more than just a pretty face eith a great set of assets, I'll prove that I can kick your ass, because sweetie your stepping into the ring with the personification of greatness and of what a true vixen should look like, so Autumn good luck because come Thursday greatness will prevail over a freakshow, come Thursday greatness will be staring across from you in that ring, so be prepared you have been warned!

[END OF PROMO]
Stephanie Matsuda
Post November 5th 2016, 5:57 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #1

“Blasian Efficiency”

“Watashi wa kanojo o shinjiru koto ga dekimasen!”

Azumi’s loud voice broke my concentration as I tried to focus on my meditation. I had a tough battle ahead, one that could improve my chances for a title shot. I could hear Azumi stomping through the gym, which probably was the reason why I no longer heard Jocelyn and Serenity training. I opened my eyes, watching Azumi storm back and forth.

“What wrong?” I asked,

“That  ex of yours is putting her nose into other people’s business!” Azumi exclaimed as one of her legs struck a heavy bag.

“She kind of does that.” I stood up, stretching my arms. “She’s recruiting Haruna...because of me.”

Azumi stopped for a moment. “F-for you?”

I nodded and stared at my new ally with humble eyes. “The one I can’t beat. She’s going to be their weapon against me.”

Azumi crossed her arms. “I’ll tell you what Cloud- this war is so stupid!” 

“Azumi’s right!” chimed in Serenity, leaning against the ropes. “I can’t wait for you and Aria to become friends again!”

I stared up at Serenity carefully. The young girl knew what I was going to say next and backed away in fear.

“Stay out of grown folks business” I said, putting on my hoodie. “Matter of fact, don’t tell Aria shit about what’s going on in this gym. I know you still talk to her.”

“Don’t worry Sister Stephanie” said Jocelyn reassuringly. “I’ll make sure Serenity keeps her mouth shut!”

Eclipse’s sister came at my own with a kick to her blind side, but I taught Serenity to be prepared for such things. They traded a few more blows before becoming immersed in their training once more. I walked up to Azumi and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Haruna cares about you...more than you’ll ever know. But, there’s still a place for Cailin in her heart. Cai knows this and will exploit the shit out of that.”
“What should I do then?” For the first time, Azumi sounded lost.

“You don’t have to do anything sweets. Leave the rest to me. What I need you to do is to contact Manami and get her here. Shock Value is just around the corner, which means the tournament is coming up.”

I took out my phone and started texting the nearest War Party member to get his camera ready.

“Cloud?”

“Hai?”

“T-thank you...for everything.”

I paused for a moment. I wasn’t Azumi’s adorable grateful face that caught me off guard, or the fact that we’ve grown a little closer these past few weeks. It was the sudden realization that the cycle is about to repeat itself. Cailin has re-established her strings and Haruna, who’s girlfriend has conveniently ran into my arms. Last year, this resulted in Ariana sharing my bed. Currently, nothing is going on between Azumi and I. Hell, I didn’t even think of us in a romantic sense until it dawned on me that everything was about to come full circle. I always thought my joshi in arms was cute...but seducing her was never an option I had in mind.

Not until now.

Damn it Steph, you have bigger things to worry about.

“I do…”

“Huh?” Azumi blinked in confusion.

“Oh, uh I mean you’re welcome. Don’t worry about it Azumes. Just get in touch with Manami-sensei.”

“Right.”

I started walking towards the door. “I’m going to go out for a jog. I’ll be back in a few.”

If Cailin was resorting to using Haruna, then the Sirens must be running out of options. If she wanted to make things this personal, then I’ll be more than happy to let the past repeat itself.

After all, it’s been awhile since another woman shared my bed.

----

(The camera opens up to Cloud standing in front of her gym with her hands in her pockets.)

If I told the old me that a year later she would be fighting against her friends alongside one of her enemies, she would never believe me. If I told her that four chair shots later, she would be aligned with the very people she swore to fight against, she would think it was a joke. But alas, this is My Reality. But sadly, a wrestler changes and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Maybe I should have walked the road you did Sher. Maybe I should have raised my middle finger to the world and took what I felt I deserved. But admittedly I was took broken up to do such things. I was too hurt, all in my anger to walk the lonesome path that you walked to the Vixens Championship. It was that difference that got you exactly what you wanted and showed me who my real enemies are. I’ve said it once and I don’t mind saying it again: I have nothing personal against you. This doesn’t mean I’ll take it easy on you. I know you’re itching to fight me after losing to a roll-up in one of your first matches in this company. For someone in her rookie year you’ve accomplished so much. You won the Vixens Cup and went on to cash it in successfully. I wouldn’t be surprised if you win Vixen of the Year. 2016 was certainly your year sweets. But as ‘16 comes to a close just know this and understand it…

2017 is the Year of Matsuda.

Go ahead, laugh...I’ll wait (pauses). Got it out of your system? Good. Whoever walks into the new year with that strap will have a target on their back and I don’t intend on missing sweets. I see our upcoming match as a preview of things to come; a title match for the ages. We will fight, trade blows, and give it everything we got. But like then, now, and forever, I will pin you. The ref will count to three, and I will walk off away, hoodie vest and all. You are one of the most talented women in the world Ms. Muller. But one thing about me - once I have your number, that’s it. You’re not the semi thick Sherball that we used to think was the most adorable thing in the universe. You’re a warrior whose muscles could could stone. You changed so much...but so have I sweets. The ironic thing is that people still underestimate me...except for my allies.  I was paired with the OGs for a reason, one that everyone will see come Shock Value. For now, the EAW universe will get a taste of what’s to come. I am the War Queen Sheridan Muller -I read my opponents like books, only to find the same tale being told over and over. Arrogant vixens who forgot they were amazons forged in the fires of battle. They would rather compare their attitudes than their actual skill. But alas, you’re nothing like them Sher. You’re so much more...just not enough to completely surpass me. Why would I say such a thing to the Women’s Champ? Because you was barely fed real competition Sher. We fought all the same people and the ones you couldn’t beat, I did. There’s few who allude my blade, but I am a patient woman Sher. I can wait a very long time for my opportunity just like you did to secure the gold, just like you did, just like I waited  along time to fight the new you. I knew my moment would come...I just had to lay in the cut, licking my chops. 

(Arms out)

Here I am sweets. Come and get me. Come see why my enemies don’t make me nervous. See why I will never shake in my boots. See how the only thing that can take German Efficiency is Blasian Efficiency. Work out, train, do whatever it is you have to do. Hell, make out with another cardboard cut out of my ex while you’re at it. Speaking of which, losing to me is something your challenger secretly wants to happen. She wants you to take this L as much as you want payback. In her mind, losing to me will leave you vulnerable, just ripe for the picking. But, we knew good ‘ol Sherball better than that now don’t we? Every time I knock you down you’ll get back up and fight harder. The harder you fight, the harder I will make you fall. This match will become an endless cycle of violence until your body gives way. The world will watch in awe as they see the Blasian Sensation stand in triumph over German Efficiency. Next Thursday the world will get to see who the most dangerous woman on Empire is. No hard feelings sweets. 

(puts on her hoodie)

What would your rookie self say if she saw you as the champion? Hmm. Better yet, what will you say when your future self warns you about losing the title to me. Food for thought, huh? I can only imagine the look on your face when she tells you that you’re going to lose to Blasian Efficiency…

(gestures with two fingers) 

Twice. 

(jogs off in the opposite direction)

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on November 5th 2016, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon McAdams
Post November 5th 2016, 2:27 am by Jon McAdams
Jon McAdams/Mike Showman Joint Promo

Voltage
Fear, Power, Money.

(The wrestling gym looks dingy but is a good size, holding three training rings. The wall says Madrid All Star Wrestling training center in faded letters. Within one of the rings is Jon McAdams in full ring gear, across from him is a man roughly the same size wearing black trunks. They are circling each other as several indie wrestlers are gathered on the outside)

(Black Trunks moves in for a take down but is met with knees to the side of his head, he takes a few steps back dazed as McAdams begins slamming his fists against the man. The man reels back against the turnbuckle as McAdams leaps up onto his legs and pulls him over hitting a monkey flip on the lad. He gets up as McAdams catches his head in his arm and begins to brutally knee his gut. Black Trunks grabs McAdams arm and twists into an arm lock and pushes him forward against the ropes. When McAdams turns back, Black Trunks slugs him with a hard right. As he does this the doors of the performance center slam open)

(Mike Showman strolls into the room as the wrestlers in the room all stop what they are doing. All of them wide eyed and shocked that he just stepped into the room)

(Black trunks also stopped paying attention, McAdams runs back at the ropes and comes forward hitting the Head Trauma knocking the man out cold)

(McAdams stands up grinning and kicking the man out of the ring until he flips out onto the floor in front of Showman)

Mike Showman: Really? This the best you got? I mean Jesus, we met in one of the top class restaurants in Paris and you have me here at a dirty, dingy place with these wannabe no goods whose biggest achievement is seeing me walk through that doors.

Jon McAdams is heaving: my sincerest apologies

McAdams snaps his finger as several wrestlers scatter and come back carrying a chair, a table, what appears to be several different handles of alcohol and a dinner plate with lobster

(Mike is a bit surprised with the sudden transformation of this place. He looks around with a mixed face of surprise and being impressed. He touches the bottles of wine and surveys them quite closely. Finally, after some examination, his mixed reaction face turns to only satisfaction as he smiles a bit)

Mike Showman: Well, the alcohol is very good. In my opinion, a meeting with a poor choice of alcohol can never lead to a satisfactory conclusion. I remember seeing my father reject even some big name partners just because the wine was not upto the mark. But this, this is very good. I believe this could work indeed. But even then, I have to ask, why this place? Because it’s indeed a curious place.

McAdams: It's right down the street from some of the classiest clubs and restaurants in Madrid. Plus I'm not scheduled to fight this week so I need to get my ring time in

Mike Showman: Same. No wrestling this week for me too. You know what I think, I think that EAW really wants us. They are taking us from one city to another in Europe and we are not even wrestling in most of the cities. It’s like Voltage wants our names to appear in the list of people because they know, we attract people and we attract money. People pay to see us and not those other guys who call themselves wrestlers. The people out there, they might hate us but they can’t resist us. Well anyways, I know I am stating the obvious here because it’s totally understandable that they would want us considering that we are the only people with class in Voltage.
(Mike looks around the place again)
Mike: You know, I have to ask though, the service here is quite good if you consider the quality of this sweaty and dirty place. How did you get these lame ass people to actually deliver this kind of service?

McAdams: Fear, power, and money.

Mike: HA! I like you already.

(McAdams snaps his finger at the largest masked wrestler in the back of the room. He's been glaring at them all night unimpressed. McAdams beckons him towards the ring)

McAdams: I like to remind young hopefuls that they aren't as good as us. The world ought to know that we aren't on the same level. That we’re a class above. And I do believe a man like you is a class above the rest.

Mike Showman: You got that absolutely right. As I said, we are the only people with class in Voltage. And these so called wrestlers, the only wrestling they would be doing is with their ugly wives in the bedroom, if they ever get one that is. Anyways, I called you and you asked for a meeting and here I am. I think we should start by stating the reason for a meeting. Oh and if you don’t mind (takes a bottle, opens it and pours the wine in the glass)

(The giant luchador steps into the ring. He is near 7 feet tall)

McAdams: I feel like something needs to change. Something needs to happen. You are easily one of the most talented and dangerous men on the roster. Someone who agrees with me in doing whatever it takes to win. Someone who is willing to go farther than others to gain the victory here.

Mike Showman (taking a sip from the glass): Yes, you are right Jon, I will do whatever it takes to win. I don’t care about what other people brand it because till now, I have been successful. I am unbeaten till now and I have faced every kind of opponent. I have faced former champions like Carson Ramsay, experienced men like Black Sven and also clowns like Fournier and yet, I am unbeaten. Now most people would call my methods of victory as plain cheating, brand it with fancy words such as ‘dishonorable’, ‘cheap’ but the way I see it, I win and the other lose and nothing is more important that winning. You are same Jon and I have seen it with my own eyes how far you can go for winning. I didn’t believe that I would find someone like that here except myself but, guess I was wrong.

Jon McAdams: We're both top caliber wrestlers, were both men capable of reaching the pinnacle of this business. Only thing is, It's a dreadfully long road. I believe in hard work. But I believe that shortcuts are necessary to get things done quickly if you catch my meaning.

Mike Showman: I like to call it a quicker way. And yes, I do believe that a quicker way is necessary and sometimes even effective if you are talking about building a strong reputation.

(The luchador rushes McAdams who grabs his cane and slams it against the luchador head. He is momentarily knocked off balance as McAdams clubs the back of his knee and brings him down to the floor. McAdams goes to club him again but the big man catches McAdams hand and roars as he stands up)
(The Luchador stands up and raises his fist, but before he can slug McAdams, Showman breaks his wooden chair over the Luchadors back. He drops to one knee as McAdams and Showman club him until he's on the ground)

(McAdams grins wildly as the wrestlers around the ring murmur in anger but do nothing. Some filming them on their phones.)

McAdams: Money, Fear, Power, Class, Charisma

Showman: Make it double. Double money, double fear, double power, double class, double charisma. Do you think Hitler would have ever been a threat if he did not have Mussolini by his side? Do you think Antonio would have ever defeated Brutus if he did not have the support of Augustus Caesar? Two heads are always better than one

McAdams smiles maliciously: Yeah... Two. I like the sound of that. It's that kind of thinking that puts our names up there with the greats.

Showman: Oh well, it’s been quite a lovely evening. Glad we could be on the same page. Now (checks his watch) it’s not too late and I am sure if we head out right now, we could celebrate this understanding we have come to. My father has already arranged a seat for us at one of the most exquisite place in Madrid and because he is paying, you can always expect the best. So what say, we head out from this disgusting place?

McAdams: sounds classy.
The Elite-Lord
Post November 4th 2016, 11:59 pm by The Elite-Lord
It appears that Lannister has struck yet another nerve into Lioncross, yet again. Not a surprise that Lioncross liked it not one bit, for a man who takes a liking to feeling numb. What other explanation would there to be had, for this is a man that likes to convey a reputation that lacks the evidence to support. Lioncross just talked himself up to be the biggest risk-taker in the industry, when what Lannister has seen since sharing the same room with him has been anything but. Only since recently has this aura of Lioncross transformed, which even then, who is to say that is anything more than built-up frustration that Lannister has brought out? Lannister surely etched some psychological damage into the mind of Lioncross by making him tap out at Territorial Invasion. Lannister understands the circumstance, and the need to react in such a difficult way, especially when considering the might of letting all those that depended on you down. But let's be clear, Lioncross is not this age of wisdom to abide by - surely not when his own words turn upon the man spewing them.

You are not fooling anybody, Lioncross - you are the workings of a false prophet whose stage is to work upon that of deaf ears. You cannot seem to understand the magnificence of this moment, or else you wouldn't be trailing off your own words by the manifest of lying to yourself. This is a travesty on your own accord, if Lannister has ever seen one. You can sound out the qualms that you are shedding the light of cowardice, just know that when you do, once more you breed your own misconceptions. This is why you are so fun, Lioncross - you lie to not only those you wish to entertain, but you dare not exclude yourself from those very lies. So while you continue to be the walking contradiction that carries himself on the basis of a briefcase, do come to realize that these laurels simply do not impress Lannister. So feel free, use that to feed your own plastic egocentric self, it means not to matter to Lannister one lasting bit. Go right ahead, Lioncross - feel free to evade the topic at hand, continue your tirade of not needing the approval of others. Lannister thanks you for the plea of "wisdom" - but how pity it is that your coping mechanism has resorted to that of stating the obvious in matters that do not concern Lannister's argument. You might be the master of deceit, but if you think all because you tempted Lannister that it somehow ensures control - then you're more mad than you've led on before.

But if that's the case, Lannister can't help but pat himself on the back, helping this transformation that has taken place. Lannister has brought out a side of you that the land of EAW has never seen before. He's created the very entity that Lioncross presents himself going into Rite of Passage. Creation doesn't equate to control - no, but it is surely more tangible than the fraudulence you've built your argument upon. This is where you can't hide behind your myths and fables. You wish to speak of history, now do you, Lioncross? You wish to tempt Lannister by mocking his intellectual being? Well, it surely takes not a scientist to figure out that the only history that will pertain to matter is your own against Lannister. Why you seek to mention the Heart Break Boy or an industry in which Lannister never stepped foot in is beyond the means of comprehension. Another one of your fables, no doubt - but how once more you provide information that is unnecessary. But that's the whole point of this facade that will unfold at Rite of Passage, isn't it? You are trying to provide a temptation from your own ambitions - trying to fill the void so you can rampage on, confident in your following conquests. But you chose the wrong man to tempt, chose the wrong man to reverse your fortunes. Lannister is showing you a mercy by giving you a second chance, a chance in which you didn't deserve to begin with. But fear not, deserving is not a requirement for Lannister's attention. Like Lannister continues to say, you are just far too fun, and quite the figure to be imprinted on Lannister's example.

Lioncross there is not a single note of worth in what you say, but even worse - a single note of worth in what you've done. So with that in mind, Lannister dares not to blame you for this conquest. You NEED Lannister. You NEED to beat Lannister. Say what you will about this mouth that continues to run - it's gotten your attention, has it not? It's the fire that you ever so needed, as your passion continues to burn so low with all your failures. You've put your chips in the table, and with that, Lannister honors your bravery, for not many a man will take the risk you have. But that's all the further that admiration will cease to exist, because Lannister sees you for what you are. A desperate man playing on the intentions of desperate measures. Don't you dare try to paint it as anything different, because Lannister has seen through your every move and plot to date. You think Rite of Passage will be any different, Lioncross? You may take Lannister as a fool - but do you actually believe it to the core? You have become a man of excuses, point blank. You sit there and tell yourself that the wins and loses don't matter now that you have a shiny briefcase, yet your ember tells a different story. It is written on your face the shame, the momentum in which you like to carry, when it is only defined by that of an excuse. You excuse yourself from all your failures because of one accolade - and that is just simply not going to cater to a winning methodology against the one that screams true. You surely will base these claims off as confidence of Lannister, but the rest of the world sees the logic in these claims, Lannister is sure of it. You aren't a hard man to read, Lioncross, you truly aren't. So Lannister would suggest for you to stop portraying yourself as something you're not. Just think about it - perhaps that's why you're in this entire pit of a downfall to begin with, a leap in which you weren't ready to take. And now, you've upgraded your desperation into that of a leap of faith.

And this leap of faith has led you astray, right into the grasp of Lannister's games. There could not be a more poetic meeting for this encounter, Lioncross, than that of an event entitled "Rite of Passage". Because it shall be Lannister that performs such a ceremony on your behalf, letting the world see that this is where Lioncross is no longer seen as a viable threat to the industry. The death of your aspirations, your stature, even, if you want to even suggest there was one to begin with. You were brave enough to see this facade live out - but how you've put your faith into the wrong purpose.

Because when you come at the King, you best NOT miss. You missed at Territorial Invasion... and how time is a flat circle, destined to repeat itself, Lioncross.

Last time, the king humiliated you. This time, Lannister will put an end to your passion.

Power be dare, Lioncross. The regards have been sent, and you shall surely heed to its will.
Ahren Fournier
Post November 4th 2016, 11:08 pm by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren can be seen stroking the chair he took from the show he was on yesterday)

Look at me Matthew, sitting here in this luxurious couch, it wasn’t mine yesterday, but today? Today I am the sole person who watches over it, cherishes it, nourishes it. I wanted this couch Matt, I wanted it so bad, and you see I get what I want Matt, you see this sexy chair??? (Starts rubbing up and down on it) MMM feels so good on my skin yessss. You want it don’t you? It feels like a greek god is stroking my body making me feel all warm and fuzzy. This chair is sex. But now that I have it, I move onto something else that I want, and what I want is to beat you, this week. I have no problems with you Matthew. Sure I think you're a little confused, but I don't dislike you. You're one of the more level headed competitors I've ever been against, probably why you've had this win streak for so long, but that win streak isn't going to last forever. I know this, you're the one that broke my win streak. So now I'll return the favor, it's only right. But how can I do that when I'm not impact, or any other guy that you mentioned? Simple, I'm Ahren Fournier, I don't need to be anyone but that. The trillest of the trill. I'm sure that name doesn't carry that much weight to you seeing that you don't think what I've done is impressive, but you haven't been up against the trill fairy Fournier, the bat Fournier. Well no, I take that back, you do give me credit one of the few that will do that. But even with the little credibility that you give my name, I still feel as though you don’t understand the true capabilities that I possess. Seeing that I haven’t faced the best opponents in the world I can see why you wouldn’t exactly be shivering in your boots. But just know, I've transformed into a being you could never even imagine, don't you worry… No… You should worry, I’m as powerful as superman and Batman combined… I am what you’ve always wanted to be!

You see no, I haven’t beaten the best of the best because I’ve never been given the chance to. Lets look at your career shall we, lets compare. I’m about 3 months into my career, possibly 4, what were you doing at this point? Were you beating the likes of Y2impact, or Carson Ramsay, Kenny Drake? Hell were you even being put in matches against the best of the best? I don't think so. Were you the champion? No, it took time, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a career. Would I like to be put up against the main eventers, absolutely, and I'd flourish, because I know just how good I am. You think that I didn't take our match seriously last time, I was too cocky, I’ll agree, but if you actually went back and actually listened to what I said, I always said I knew you were going to be the best opponent I had been up against at that point, and I was right. I never took that match for granted, just like I don't take any match for granted because that wouldn't be smart.

Now as for my shoulder? (Hits his "injured" shoulder a few times) Don't you worry I've made quite the recovery already. How you ask? Oh I have my ways. It's a secret method that's been passed down through the Fournier family tree for generations. I suck the blood out of dead fetuses and nourish myself, making me heal easier. Have you ever tasted the blood of a dead fetus? It's powerful stuff, and it really enhances all the powers I've already accumulated. Making you no match for me. Also I've been rehabbing this shoulder like a mad man.. How? (Starts making a masturbation motion with his hand) oh yeah, just been going to town, not because I want to, because I have to. We all know I can go out on any street and get any girl I want to come play with it, I don’t need my hand. But It's the perfect solution to shoulder pain, other than licking my butthole… Step brothers quote.. love it. I’m making it heal, making it strong, bigger and better than it ever was! Ever see the movie rookie of the year? That's what's going on with my shoulder tendons, so tight, my arm will snap so hard right in your face, breaking every face bone you have.

You don't know who you're dealing with Matt. You see I didn't even know you were undefeated for so long, knowing that information, I've got a lot riding on this match, if I win? The skies the limit, that would be impressive. Now I know I'm not at the EAW title opportunity level yet, believe me I know, I'm not so bold to assume that. When I said I deserve an opportunity at a championship, at anything, I was thinking hardcore title? New breed title? Just to get my dick wet you know? I don't think that's too much to ask for, and beating you, I feel puts me in the forefront of the conversation for said titles. But hey maybe beating you will impress everyone so much they do put me in the EAW title picture. Maybe they even replace you with me, but that's just bold Ahren being bold. What do you have to gain from our match Matt? Win or lose you go on and get your championship match.

Why does a match with Ahren Fournier matter to you? After all to you, I'm no Y2impact, I'm just a young rookie trying to make a name for himself that isn't on the same level as you. So really who's the one not taking who seriously? What are you fighting for? To shut me up? To keep the streak going? I don't know, but I think my cause is a bit more motivating than yours. I’ll wait for the answer, but in the meantime, I’m just going to be sucking on some dead baby fetuses, and sniffing some celebrity panties, getting ready for whatever the world wants to throw at me.

(Camera fades to black as Ahren takes out a cooler, and a suitcase containing the fetuses and panties)
Post November 4th 2016, 11:03 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 33 (Rite of Passage 4)
The Righteous and The Wicked

The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea,
And it became as the blood of a dead man;
And every living thing in the sea died.
Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs;
And they became blood.
And I heard the angel of the waters saying:

“Righteous are you, who are and who were,
O Holy One,
Because you judged these things;
For they poured out the blood of saints and prophets,
And you have given them blood to drink.
For they deserve it”

Revelation 16:3-6

Evil doesn’t always show its face for what it is. Evil likes to wear masks. It likes to cover its head and hide clothed in shadows, or indeed out in plain sight. Wicked priests and rebellious demagogues have violated the temple since the first. There is no hallowed hall of virtue which has not harboured intrigue and corruptors who seek only to bring down their fellow man. From the Pharisees of Jerusalem, to illegitimate Popes in the Vatican, to Tyler Parker in the so-called EAW hall of fame. But then, even Eden was home to a snake. The profligates slip and slither on their bellies like serpents. They whisper lies and misinformation with their forked tongues. The truth is is whole, intact and one with the word of God. But as a snake’s tongue  separates in two, so to does a liar's tongue separate truth from word. And just as a serpent’s tongue has more than one end, so to does a liar’s tell more than one story. Though the truth itself is but one. Tyler is one such snake. Just a couple of days ago he was “agnostic”; the cowards’ term for an atheist. Yet, today God speaks to him directly as if he were one of the great Prophets. Short chance, Blasphemer! I see you for what you really are, Tyler. The wolf may have come this far in sheep’s clothing. But the good shepherd will always protect his flock when they need him. He will let slip his hound to hunt the wicked beast. And your blood shall be upon your own head.

When Saint Paul delivered his epistle to the Romans,he addressed a society and culture that, while prosperous and influential, was so debauched, so barbaric, so hedonistic, and so riddled with the infection of false idols that it stood as a direct affront to God. The message that he delivered contained within a warning...a warning that God will render unto every man according to his deeds. Romans 2:6. That is to say, God is Just, and he will repay. For those who are generous, God will be generous. The children of righteousness, whether senator or slave or any man in between, they will be rewarded. But those hands which have stolen, profaned and shed innocent blood. They too will have their lot take, they too will be violated, and they too will bleed a pint for every pint they hath spilled.

Does thou know what he has done, Tyler? 

Even your own mouth has testified against you. You tell one lie to the next, to the extent that you cannot even get your stories straight anymore. I cannot be blamed for silencing your mouth. Your blood shall be upon your own head. You have rested on the laurels of past violences and boasted of destroying careers, putting others on the shelf, spilling blood just to feed the belly. Now you are cursed of the earth, that your sins and iniquities hath corrupted, and so from your hand she has drunk her fill of thy brother’s blood. But your blood shall be upon your own head.You have long since learned deathness to the voice and the breath and the word of God. Just as you shall not listen to the reason I share. That wisdom imparted in me by the holy spirit which I now try in vain to impart to you. No. The only voice you hear is the temptation of Moloch. His gifts are only ties to bind you. The road you walk leads only to perdition. You shall pay a high price for very little in the end. Your blood shall be upon your own head. Have I gotten that message through to you yet, Tyler?A great woe befalls you. You have not hated bloodshed. But over your career you have given over to and pursued bloodshed for its own sake. Therefore, bloodshed likewise pursues you. There can be no escape. For tomorrow is the day of the Lord’s vengeance. And now is the year of recompenses for past iniquities. I am a plague sent to claim redress your sins. A spirit of retribution and righteous indignation. Wherever you seek safe harbor, I will be there. Wherever you rest, I will be your nightmare. Wherever you stop to drink, I will make it flow with blood. Just as Moses was drawn out of the waters of the Nile, and just as he drew the children of Israel out of Egypt through the Red Sea. I will not be satisfied until I have have drawn out the very blood from your veins, and the marrow from your bones. The only way I ever pass over you and leave you be, is when your blood has already been used to paint the canvas. You should thank God that that day is tomorrow, Tyler. You might not ever get another chance. Your blood is on your own head.

The righteous will rejoice when he sees himself avenged;
He will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

God Is Watching.
Nasir Escobar
Post November 4th 2016, 10:52 pm by Nasir Escobar
Sigh...it’s been a while, hasn’t it? You know this feels as if I am one of those legends coming back. I actually am getting the same feeling inside that I had when I returned to the land of the elites the weeks after the Grand Rampage and defeated former Answers World Champion, Liam Catterson. Now technically speaking, we should not even be having this conversation right now. For those of you who are not aware of all the circumstances that led up to this moment, allow me to explain for you all. But you might want to take a seat, perhaps get yourself a snack and a soda, because this is gonna take a bit of time to get out. You see it all naturally starts at Territorial Invasion where I was beaten by the EAW Champion, Aren Mstislav. Now if that were all, I would have nothing more to say, but sadly that’s not how things work out for me. There seems to always be a but in my career. You see Aren delivered a blatant low blow to me during our match, and the referee did not see it. Therefore Aren got away with cheating me out of my world title opportunity. Understandably, I wanted the General Manager, aka Carlos Rosso to do something about this. I made my feelings very clear to him. Now did I go overboard, did I let my mouth get me into trouble, did I say and do things that were uncalled for? I guess some would think so, but me? No way. Everything I said, had meaning and purpose behind it. Just like everything I say and do. There are no wasted movements or actions by me. I have a reason for everything that I do. I kicked Carlos square below the belt for the simple purpose of asking him how HE felt about being low blowed, because I didn’t like it when I was. I showed him the pain and frustration that I felt. But Carlos decides instead of taking care of this situation man to man, like I suggested he do so, he decides to suspend me. Which you’ll come to find out was all for nothing, because inevitably I found my way back onto Voltage and right back into Carlos’ crosshairs. After ruining his “precious little main event” I am going to be punished once more, but this time Carlos is taking the direct approach, which I have been waiting for for quite some time now. I told him right from the jump, It’s either I get my fair one on one rematch with Aren, or I get him in a match. And it looks like one of those is going to come. Because my quest for change in EAW, doesn’t just mean making Nasir Capitani EAW Champion or getting myself to the top and not caring about my brothers, my boys, my people back there in that voltage locker room...scratch that, back there in MY voltage locker room. It means standing up and fighting for what I believe in, which is a fair and equal opportunity for all. 

The way I view it, this week is going to be something quite interesting. It is going to be a test. Not for me, but for Carlos. More specifically for his patience. The reason for that is he does not want to see me succeed. We all know and understand this. He wants me to fail. He wants for all of my fans, my followers, all of you...to forget about me. He wants to sweep me under the rug, unfortunately for him I do have a tendency to be rather...annoying. I’m like that itch you just cannot reach. Or that bug that you keep swatting at, but just won’t buzz off. And I am not going to buzz off until I get what I want and what all of you people deserve. The thing is, I’m going to be a stubborn piece of shit about it, but only because that’s what every other prominent member of this brand seems to be, at least the big three problem children for it. Y2Impact can complain about not getting his fair title match, so I am going to do the exact same. Aren Mstislav can use cheap tactics to get what he wants, so I am going to do the exact same. And Carlos, you want me gone from the brand, you want me removed from Elite Answers Wrestling entirely. My very presence just bothers you, it gets under your skin. Or rather, I do. Good, because you do the same to me every single goddamn time I see you. But don’t worry, because you did make it official, at Shock Value, we’ll find out who has the stronger will between the two of us. But it’s a waste of time on your part, because we all know it’s ME! Carlos, I can hold in my anger and hatred for you until Shock Value on November 19th in Oklahoma City. But this week we’re about to lose two poor saps right here this week in Madrid, Spain. Unfortunately Chris Delion and A-Star are what I have in front of me for this Sunday. The reason I say unfortunately is not for my sake, it is for their. You know, I bet these two guys have plenty of potential. Unfortunately it won’t get to shine, at least not yet. Because they are being used right now. Used as nothing more than Peons, Pawns, Chess Pieces by Carlos Rosso to weaken me, to soften me up for our match. It’s of course no surprise to me that Carlos sees fit to place me in a Handicap match my first night back in the ring since my defeat at the hands of Aren. But I guess I’m gonna have to make an example out of these two poor lads. I’m gonna go loco on these two just because you used them in the hopes of me getting hurt in an unfair matchup. But don’t worry, whenever the odds are stacked against me, that is when I rise to the occasion. I am what you would consider an Underdog here in EAW. Perhaps the biggest one that there is, my biggest competition would be The National Elite Champ himself, The Pizza Boy. But as for Delion and A-Star. Perhaps a few months down the line we can face again, in a proper match. Where emotions and favoritism aren’t in place. Also in an environment where I have claimed my place as the EAW Champion and this company has opened it’s eyes and accepted me for exactly what I am, the new face of the land of the elites, the Man of the Year, the Agent of Change, the Leader of the Future, and most importantly...THE BEST! WRESTLER! ALIVE!
showster26
Post November 4th 2016, 10:31 pm by showster26
Voltage #2

Madrid, Spain, Friday, 2:15 A.M.

(The scene opens in the Calle montera section of the city. The area better know as the red light district.  It's here that the camera pans across several ladies of the night (and a few of their johns who couldn't wait or afford to get to a room) until it stops in front of Solomon Caine as he walks down the street.)

Street Walker(in Spanish): "Hi daddy, you looking for a good time?  I'm can do it the best."

(Caine ignores her, and keeps walking.)

Caine: "For the love of money. For the insatiable, greedy love of money, men and women will allow themselves to be bought and sold like livestock, to the slime of humanity.  And in joining their bodies to filth, they become filth themselves.  They allow themselves to be infected and corrupted by HEATHENS!"

(Several people turn their attention to Caine.)

Caine: "I ask what good will it do?  What shall you profit when you are consumed by fire?  When will you open your eyes to the truth that if you allow yourself to be poisoned by others, you will share in their punishment.

That is why you cannot save them Danny. That is why your wretched family must remain drowning in the manure of their own making.  They we're too weak to save themselves, and though you are strong, you are not strong enough to drag them up from the depths. No, if you continue upon the path you have chosen, you will be dragged down into a hell from which you could never escape.   Danny, My masters have told me about you, how you could be one who may have been chosen to serve them, and thus would have been spared at the time of the glorious reign.  But instead you rejected the in favor of your ancestors who are already cast to their fate.  You cling to them, you cling to THEMMMMM!   AND TURN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO MIGHT SAVE YOU, YOU CHOSE THE DISEASE, YOU COVER YOURSELF IN LEACHES THAT SUCK AWAY THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR VEINS!”

Man (off camera, speaking in spanish): “SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRAZY BASTARD!”

(Caine stops and takes a deep breath.)

Caine: “No man can save any other, that is not the way of the world.  If you will not save yourself while you have the chance, then you will be destroyed.  You will be brought to your knees and sacrificed at the hour of their choosing like those who have come before.  You will scream for mercy as you witness your flesh being torn from your body, you will cry out in shame and remorse as your blood washes over the streets like a tidal wave upon the shore.  You will beg for solace as you see your bbbboooooddddyyyyyyy, turn to ash before your very eyes.  IN an everlasting instant, you will come to know more pain, and sorrow, and fear, and regret then you have ever known before.  And in that same moment, which will feel like an eternity to you, you will know that it was all YOUR OWN FAULT!  EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO YOU, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT UPON YOURSELF!  They are coming, they are bringing that which will cleanse this earth of the scum and Villainy like you!  And once thaqt flood of fire has erased the stain of you, your family, your pathetic partner, and all the rest of those who commit foul atrocities before their sight, the glorious reign shall rule forever.  FOREVER!  FOREVER! FFFFOOOORRRREEEEVVVVEEERRRR!!!”

(A man (early 30s, athletic build, slightly shorter than Caine) steps into the frame.)

Man (Speaking spanish): “I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER.  NOW IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!”

(The man grabs Caine by the arm and turns him around.  The man nails Caine with a shot to the face, but Caine rushes back at him and hits him with a flurry of right hands.  Caine lands a kick to the belly that doubles the man over, setting him up for a mat slam that bounces the back of the john’s head right off the cement.  Several of the hookers high tail it out of there, while Caine hovers over the man.)

Caine: “You, ALL OF YOU, will burn.  They have told me, and it must be so.”

(The man slowly starts to get up, but just as he makes it to all fours, Caine BLASTS him with a running punt kick to the skull that leaves him laid out cold.  Caine stares out just past the camera, just as the distant sounds of sirens can be heard in the background.  He nods his head yes and walks away out of the frame, and the screen fades to black.)

The End.
Bhris Elite
Post November 4th 2016, 10:00 pm by Bhris Elite
You people nowadays will literally say anything and I mean ANYTHING to try to take my credibility away.  Why must you all be so bitter why must you all be so dumb.  I haven’t done anything as champion Nick?  So you tell me what you’ve done as champion…  Oh wait I guess you can’t answer that can you?  Okay so let me ask you something you could answer.  What since I’ve won the title have you done to be relevant? What have you been that’s so good and groundbreaking since I’ve been champion?  Damn, I don’t even think you can answer that Nick.  Nick I’ve done more these past 2 months or so as champion then you’ve done in 2016 alone.   Would people remember my title reign?  Of course they would they’d remember me as the champion who was willing to put his title on the line whenever and wherever.  They’ll remember me as the champion who backed down from no challenge.  Please don’t ask questions you already know the answer too I mean hell even you’ll remember it.  Since beating me when I have the championship is the most noteworthy thing you’ve done since Pain for Pride.   I also don’t understand how you can make fun of how long a title reign lasted because whether it lasted a month a day or even just 5 minutes it’s longer then you’ve ever held a belt.  It’s longer then you’ve ever meant something to this company.  Nick I was relevant without the title so I honestly don’t get what you are trying to say.  Also I take this match for “Granted” because there isn’t a doubt in my mind that I can’t win this and retain my championship.   This might seem like I’m just talking out of my ass like the rest of you but trust me when I say this I mean this… None of you are really formidable opponents to me and I know that’s crazy considering you beat me.   However like I’ve said a thousand times when it comes down to it you can’t get it done.   So go ahead you soak yourself in victory over cheap win over me soak it all in while you can because Saturday I bring you back to reality Nick.   I make you remember who you are.  I make you remember that you are no big name Elitist in EAW I make you remember you never will be or never was on the same level as the New Breed Champion Chris Elite.  All this mocking you are doing when it comes to me is just digging you are deeper grave come Saturday.   Nick I took the pin fall from you already I let you get that shine on Showdown.  At Rite of Passage though I’m not going to let it happen again.  After the match is over I’ll hang up my boots… Just so I can put on some sneakers and enjoy the rest of the event knowing I am still New Breed Champion. 

I’m not a perfect Elitist not yet anyways.  But trust me I’m a lot closer to be one then you are.  Rex I have evolved and just because you weren’t here to see the evolution doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened.  Just ask some of the older guys in the back hell ask Nick Angel as much as he doesn’t want to admit it, he knows I’ve evolved.   I mean just in a year since returning I’ve evolved into something no one thought I would.  I’ve evolved into not only a champion I’ve evolved into an Elitist other Elitist wish they can be.   I was once an Elitist with absolutely no targets on my back and being on nobodies’ radar to having MULTIPLE targets on my back to being on EVERYONE’S radar.   I always push myself to be better  than I was yesterday when I’m not speaking on you fools I’m in the gym training I’m in the gym putting in work, working on new things.   So don’t try to disrespect me and try to tell me otherwise.  I also don’t get why you think this is the only title I want.  I keep on telling you after I lose this title (Not this week) I will move onto bigger and better things.  Whether it’s the National Elite championship or the AWC.   Rex just because I don’t have the same respect for you I once had it doesn’t mean I don’t think you are talented.  You are talented and you can take this how you want I still don’t feel a threat to my championship.  Can you change my opinion during the match? Sure you can right now though I feel no threat, I see no threats and I hear no threats.   What you guys are throwing at me right now are not threats.  They are not promises they are just words flowing out of your body that you don’t mean.  You are just trying to get a reaction out of me.  Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.  What I say though I mean 100 percent I can careless about getting a reaction out of you.   Just know when I say something I mean it.  Not a single doubt in my mind that says after November 5th I won’t be holding this championship still.   I’m prepared to be a former New Breed Champion not after this week though of course with that being said though Rex are you prepared to remain a challenger for this championship?  I hope so because you’re going have to get used to it.   

After this no more talking whoever wants to wait last minute to get the last word in the be it.  You probably need whatever little bit of momentum that gives you more than I do.   I just want you guys to understand I’ve dealt with failure my whole career.  I’ve dealt with being unsuccessful most of my career wrestling you know that. When I was going through this everyone couldn’t wait for me to finally see me succeed and see my hard-work pay off and when it finally does.  What do you do? You hate, you fools disrespect me and put me down.  When in reality you should cheer me on because I should be what you guys want to be.  I should be that motivation I understand though it’s all hate.  You guys never want to see anyone succeed but yourselves.  That’s fine with me just know when someone does take this championship away from me I unlike others will move onto better things.  I want more success I want more gold around my waist I want the #AndStill hashtag to trend when I win another championship and retain that championship.  Whoever takes this New Breed from me I know for a fact it won’t be any of you, not Saturday anyway.  I know I said I’ll have this title forever but what I meant to say is I’ll hold this title until beating the same old guys again and again.  I’ll hold this title until I am tired of ruling this division and then maybe one of you will win this championship IF I don’t kill the last bit of relevancy some guys you have left have this week.  No cool punch line or anything slick to end this just know you are looking at the New Breed Championship and the day after tomorrow when I get back on camera to speak about what happened at Rite of Passage I’ll still be New Breed Champion.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 4th 2016, 9:58 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Citius,

Altius,

Fortius,

Tiberius!

Everyone wants to eliminate this vibe so mysterious! A hot kid on the move, they just know they got to kill that groove. This is dead man’s town, here they only want to see people who in life already gave up the ghost. Sourpuss champions, disillusioned victims, and I’m the one they fear the most. Just listen to how they try to sweep me under the rug like dirt before the broom. All this doom and gloom, and for whom? Just the one rose in this barren wasteland that can bloom.

Let’s face it, Pizza Boy and Ares Vendetta are lost causes, they just don’t have what it takes to change the fabric of this company. Once I’m champion, it’ll be like the end of a tiresome ten-hour car ride where someone finally changes the station! Look at what we’re dealing with on top of the world, some guy who thinks he’s a punisher on Dynasty, a lunatic who paints himself like a demon on Voltage, and here on Showdown we’ve got the biggest edge lord of all who acts like he’s some great dark philosopher of violence because one of his brain-dead parents named him after the god of war. EAW is in a desperate need for at least one place where the world champion is playing a different tune, someone who takes the shine of the World Championship and shines with it. No more depression, no more of this setting that says we live in forever darkness! Here is a double-entendre to remember, as long as this limelight bringing brother is around, no matter how much Pizza Boy and Ares try, Showdown will never be a sundown town!

I’ll turn this Gotham into a Metropolis!

On my Showdown as champ, they’ll be a Lois’ waiting for me at every lane, the boys in the back hating on me today will be thanking me when dimes across the nation will be trickling into Showdown seats to see me perform and have the rest of them thinking they just might get lucky if a cross eyed girl accidently has her gaze find them when trying to look at me. On my Showdown, we’ll yearn for more, we’ll make the World Championship the centerpiece of the brand, instead of a trinket upon a daddy obsessed madman who barely pays it it’s proper mind. And people will be in their place, doing what they were meant to do. Pizza Boy will be holding towels and waiting to help serve people who need to wash their hands in washrooms, and Ares can find himself a suitable bouncer job mean mugging the people who don’t deserve to wrestle on my brand in the first place. A brand where no event is ever the same, where the essence of Ares Vendetta and Pizza Boy fade away without a trace!

Pizza Boy, you can talk of all the hell I’ve put you through, but you gotta admit, hell’s a lot more of a ruckus place than heaven’s haven. In that safe comfort zone you were in before Drake & Jones, you were sideshow act, after we took the time to have our little fun with you everyone started feeling sorry for the Pizza Boy and you formed the man who you are today, even if that man is just a smoke and mirror display. What I’m saying is, bitch I made you famous! Should a fire forged blade truly be that enraged with the flames? And what is the point of it all, a blade cannot scar the flames, just as a creation cannot truly harm its creator. Craven as you were, from fortune you would never have found favour. For she favours the bold, as you must know by now, to get ahead you’ve got to push the envelope. That’s why I’m always doing the most dangerous activities, pushing the wrong buttons, and that’s just too bad if in the process it happens that I end up snuffing out your hope.

Even the practicing of your rituals will soon be losing hope, Ares. For as you said, your rhetoric is spoken to serve no purpose, to change no minds. As if your god complex has rotten your brain, you entertain yourself with meaningless rituals like once thought enjoyed by o the volcano and sun gods who had people dance for them, but unlike those gods you take to the ground to play in the silly performance to give tribute to yourself! And while I can appreciate a good tango, and confidence, I cannot tolerate when there is no joy in it, a dance with no passion and only mechanical steps is far too impersonal and cold to be taken with open arms! The most disgusting thing about how you go about this ritual is going through your tiresome playbook of tricks as if you are pandering to the same audience every time. You do so because you’re not truly pandering to anyone but yourself, you like hearing the sound of your own voice. A boy who had so little attention from his father, has to give himself that attention with his own mouth. But so be it, be blind treating me just like everyone else, keep your nose in that playbook of yours and doing your automatic tasks like the machine you are. One of these days, a day very soon, you shall make your robotic play, and I shall predict it! And by the time you know what happened, you’ll look at me with the Answers World Championship, flaunted. And from that moment onwards, you will walk these halls constantly thinking of the one man who robbed you in broad daylight, by him forever haunted.  

Ethereous,

Tiberius.
Devan Dubian
Post November 4th 2016, 7:52 pm by Devan Dubian
It would seem that you still underrate the amount of spirit that I intend to bring into this match. It goes without saying that this match is unlike any other that I have ever been in because not only am I going for a championship as prestigious as the Hall of Fame title for the first time but I will be participating in an extreme match against Methuselah himself. Whether knowingly or not, it is a fascination for the people on this roster to be facing off against you and I am no different. However unlike those who wish to fight you for a participatory award in merit, I fully intend to take you head on with the aim of finishing you. Indeed, the consequent of facing a man who sees himself as a deity above the world itself is extremely perilous but if I were to be handed this championship then there would be no amusement in holding it at all. You shine as a bright hypocrite in claiming to demerit vows considering how much time you try ensuring other people of what holy thing you are going to deliver once you enter the ring but I suppose as a fellow ego artist, that is something I can admire about you, it is the very absurdity that drives you made the persona that you are today. However as a fellow elitist who is going to face off against you in the ring this weekend, it is nothing more than sheer smoke and mirrors that I intend to dissolve to once and for all. There are many disparate creations constructed in many different ways that can be hard to break down but as an avid engineer, I can assure you that at the end of the day, you will always find the route to decode someone. You more than the others will be harder to break down but deep down behind all that maliciousness, there is even something that you cherish that I will intend on pummeling till the blood is too much to soak up anymore. And I am almost certain that one thing that you harbor even more than your faith itself is your pride in longevity. I know that very well because I too am a victim of such a pride.

After a while, this pride of longevity consumes you because it becomes about how long you can sustain yourself in this company and keep going to make an even more amazing resume out of your career. And the key to longevity and in a sense immortality is to know how to reconstruct and revamp yourself. Whilst you have been able to keep up thus far, albeit in much adversity, I am going to be the wind that knocks you over the cliff once and for all. The work in the ring does not come so easy to you anymore because you are so reliant on what you once knew that you forget that those who you face in the ring now are complete different athlete freaks who function on a different planet altogether. That is not to say that I am on their absurd level either but I can keep up because I know how to transform myself for the better good whilst you are far too ignorant and contemptuous to do so. And this alert may not come so easy to you as the very beneficiary of being yourself comes from how long you have been here and how much you have dedicated to this company but at the end of the line, you know this truth as well as I do. It is not blind words that I am preaching here. I myself know very well how much meaningless claims can become bothersome after a while when they have no chutzpah to back them up and you have lose that urgency recently facing fake claims like Scott Oasis but everything I have always done has been off key, off momentum of what is expected because I always create a rift. If that means I have to end your very life to get to that result then I will do exactly that. If you believe for one second that the wrath of the emir that conquered this company within a span of few months no longer exists than you are making a very big blunder. This nicety is a farce that once unveiled produces a man that looks for your biggest weakness and ends it out of nowhere. 

As long as we are honest with each other in this process, I could care less about what personal attacks you take at me at this point Methuselah. It is not so much that I am heartless but rather that I have already scrapped from the bottom and when you are able to climb out of that hell pit then nothing really fazes at you some point. That aside, your sign of seemingly being unconcerned screams pleasure and thus arrogance to me. I have not been able to get you out of your comfort zone yet because you still refuse to believe of the meteor that is heading your way, in your naivety, you only believe something when you experience it first hand. The swerve hint of disdain in your words enrages me but also thrills me further for I know that the pleasure I will receive in every hit back I get will be worth all the wait. The world of immortals has a new entree and I intend to leave no less than a spectacular impression on my future opponents, keep the lot of them wary of challenging me ever. What you plundered from me in the past is just that, the past and I have no intention of getting retribution for something that can can happen any day. After all, it was through the exacted revenge of one Ares Vendetta that you were able to walk out of there with the world championship anyway. I know that had it been otherwise that I would have certainly walked out of there world champion. It is not something that I hold over you, after all, you are the one who ended up turning the title over. I will however work to redeem myself by clearing this opportunity presented to me and get you to acknowledge just how far behind you are at this point, Methuselah.

Transformation will always be the key to getting ahead in this company..
.. and this time, I will be the one to break your immortality and bring you down back to earth.
What the Hall of Fame really needs is the fresh blue prince's blood to keep its legacy strong..
.. And I am more than ready to take up the throne for good.
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
Post November 4th 2016, 7:47 pm by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
real recognize real; empire 006;
"Real eyes, realize, real lies." - Unknown

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Tumblr_odemfsDmz81qevcs2o2_250 EAW Promoz! - Page 9 Tumblr_odemfsDmz81qevcs2o1_250

So apparently there's a war going on in our division. Ya girl has been sitting back and watching but I ain't sleep. Sometimes you just gotta let people handle their own business while you handle your own and that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to handle mine.  Azumi, you're my business. I have been waiting for a long time to get my hands on you, it's a match that should have been happened and now I finally get what I want, and trust, it’s going to be worth the wait. I saw your match against Erica Ford and I seen what you're capable of but don't get it twisted, I'm not scared of anything, I'm not scared of this new attitude that you've got because the fact is, I know who you really are. Your new attitude?  It's fraudulent just like you. You seem to have this big ego now, but guess who's going to be taking it down a notch?  That's right I am.

I sometimes really have to question your logic the only logical thing that you stated so far is that this war is ridiculous and it's not my business and it's not yours. I'll let people do what they gotta do and I'll handle my business and my business is you so you want to know how things are with me and Nas? Things are great but I'm glad that's your focus when we’re having a match.  I'm really glad that's the first thing you want to ask . So you don't respect me because I'm not a good wrestler in your eyes? Says the same woman who's been here longer than me and what have you done so far? Oh! I know the answer you've done nothing, zero, zilch, nada. Yet you have the audacity to call me a C-? Fall back boo. Honey clearly your style of wrestling isn't working because you've been at the bottom of this division for a long time and people like me who are supposedly the personification of American brand sports entertainment are actually having success here. Maybe you should fly yourself back to Japan and then you'll actually be relevant. I'm going to keep it real because that's just who I am, this whole new attitude of yours I see right through it you're mad you're frustrated and that's completely understandable but you’re mad at the wrong people. No one is holding you back, no one is doing anything. You choose to be in the position that you are because you can't step your game up, where as is people like me we work from the bottom up and we get rewarded for it. People see the effort that people like me put into this business, that's why people like me are successful. Now don't get it twisted I'm not bragging, and I don't have an ego but you on the other hand have this huge ego, for absolutely no reason. What have you done to have this ego besides being a footnote in other’s careers? You have the balls to consider me a lower rate than you? You  consider this match as no value? You beat Erica Ford up to a pulp one time and suddenly you think you're the baddest bitch in the world but you're not.

I mean sweetie Brody Sparks called and she wants her gimmick back. Do you really think people believe this new persona or yours?  Please ma! You're still the same soft little Asian girl you were before. Your insecurities are shining more than your own freaking hair!  You wanna bring up Nas, as if he's in this match it's pathetic. The little bit of respect that I have for you is completely thrown out of the window. Miss Briana Taylor I haven't forgotten about you. The most arrogant woman on the roster, well second to Azumi. I have unfinished business with you too ever since you wanted to walk out on our match and cost us the victory.  I've wanted to make you pay.  Not only did you try to make an example out of me, you screwed me out of a win you screwed the fans out of a show. Fact of the matter is you're nothing but a copycat Veena Adams. Our division is living in chaos and if you're not careful you'll get sucked up right into it.  I have my head on straight because I know what's important. I haven't lost sight of what's important now. while everyone is distracted and doing their own thing about this war and fighting sides I'm just worried about doing what I gotta do to make it to the top. That's never going to change so whether I go through you like a freight train or whether I have to go through Briana, Azumi, there's no stopping me from getting that W. You calling me pray like we're  animals? Well I'm going to take you to the Jungle. To MY jungle and ma, we don't have time for games come Thursday the Predator is going to become the prey.

Cody Marshall
Post November 4th 2016, 5:43 pm by Cody Marshall
Oh Philly Kid, it always makes me laugh when I hear you running your mouth like you’re somebody. You’ve had next to no success in EAW, yet you’re guaranteeing your “fans” a victory over me? That Bible to the head must’ve really fucked you up, buddy. You sure you don’t have a concussion? I’d tell you to see a doctor, but if you did, he’d probably clock you right in the jaw! And then his hand would rebound off your copious chin fat and fly right back in his own face! I swear, you could shoot a damn bullet at Philly Kid’s stomach and it wouldn’t affect him. It’d just bounce off his rolls and fly right back at you. How many years of self-abuse and neglect does it take to end up a sad sack like The Philly Kid? Dude’s only 21! It’s unbelievable. I know octogenarians who are in better shape than this lardass! I don’t know if you go in for an annual physical, but if you did I’d imagine it goes something like this:

“Dave Kenzo. You are morbidly obese. Your cholesterol levels are sky high. Your blood pressure is 180/120. Why aren’t you taking your medication? Your blood test also came back positive for diabetes. We’re gonna have to put you on some insulin. Please, I am begging you. Please lose some weight, make some lifestyle changes. It’ll only prolong your life!”

And you then respond to that good, hardworking doctor, who went through years and years of brain-twisting schooling and thousands of dollars in debt to get where he is. And you know what you say? “FAT LIVES MATTER DUDE! STOP HATING!”. Give me a break. Your rolls are gonna get stuck in between the ropes one of these days. Now that’ll be a sight to see. It may even happen tomorrow at Rite of Passage. My daughter told me something the other day that really made me laugh, and that ain’t an easy feat. So I’d like to let you in on it. She said “Philly Kid looks like a balloon! Soft and Puffy!”. Couldn’t have said it better myself. But I’ll try. You look like the inbred child of George Costanza and Rosie O’Donnell! You look like your idea of exercise is walking to McDonald’s cause your car got repossessed! You’re making all this money here in EAW, yet you still carry yourself like a Philadelphia bum. You wrestle in street clothes, cause you don’t wanna show off your doughy physique. You dress like a damn hobo, in Dorito-stained 76ers jerseys. By the way, the Sixers suck! Not even Allen Iverson could lead you Philadelphia boys to ONE CHAMPIONSHIP RING. The Phillies suck too. So do the Eagles. Man it must be terrible being a Philadelphia sports fan. And who do Philadelphians, Phils, Phillies, whatever you call you morons who live in this shithole… who do they have to cheer in EAW? Another loser in you, The Philly Kid. It’s just a city of losers.

I come from a land of winners. Rite of Passage, we are in my home state of Texas. Now I may get some downright hostile reactions when I’m in a place like God-awful Arizona. But in Texas, I am the fan favorite, because winners recognize winners. My entire family will be in the audience -- my kids, my wife, my parents, my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, the whole enchilada. Enchilada… well at least there’s one good thing that came out of Mexico. Damn near my entire high school graduating class will be there cheering me on. We’re coming up on our 15th reunion, and it’s safe to say that I was the shining star of that class. The crown jewel. I came from nothing, and I made it here, and I will not stop until I am the shining star of EAW. Philly Kid, I will eviscerate you like Trump will Hillary. God bless America!
ThePizzaBoy
Post November 4th 2016, 5:23 pm by ThePizzaBoy
PB lays on the floor of Bo and Tye's Pizzeria.  The chairs are up on the table for the night, and the lights give off a dim, warm, comforting glow as PB looks up at the ceiling fan above him and follows the blades with his eyes.

You speak in circles Ares.  You say nothing can shake your conviction, no words from me or Tiberius could ever convince you that you're just a deluded champion whose been too high on the mountain for too long to realize that he's nothing more than another hard nosed kid with a dream and a credo.   My faith's unflappable.  It's stood against the likes of you before and came out of the inferno covered in ash and ember, but still intact.  Likewise, Tiberius Jones has heard me literally drill my words into his head as I've pounded down on his skull with anything not nailed down within reach.  

Let's just face the facts: we're three stubborn men of different beliefs, different life motto's, and different lifestyles who refuse to change for anyone or anything.  You talk of evolution even though you yourself can't seem to move on from the demons of your past Ares.  You're not doing this for you, which is the saddest thing about all of this.  All the blood you've shed, all the careers you've put on hiatus, all of the hobbling is all in sacrifice to something greater than yourself.  Namely, your father.  You do it to impress him.  You do it to show him that you can do better.  What's all the more depressing is that you could if you didn't fall into the same old Vendetta habits of war.  All that title has made you is something vicious and brutal, something born of your bloodline, something wicked and impure.  You're a hypocrite, plain and simple.  You want us to change and bend to your will while clinging to  a family mantra of violence that you claim to resent.  You want us to believe in you, and yet you act as if you have something to prove against us.  You're still just that lost little Vendetta kid wandering around the locker room, following daddy's footsteps, and blushing in the presence of the big bad wrestlers that you're afraid of.

As for Tiberius Jones, I doubt his even more puzzling commitment to apathy will ever change.  That's fine.  You've called for him to be a bigger challenge so you can flex your skills against someone who doesn't even have to try and be a good wrestler, but only because if he did try he'd be a great one.  He's like a sleeping dragon that only blows smoke up your ass.  He'll never wake up, but he's still a threat.  

Pizza Boy smirks and sits up on his elbows and gives the camera a snarky smirk.

And for the record Jonesy, I can take a joke.  If I couldn't, I wouldn't have a victory over you, now would I? 

PB grabs his knees and pulls himself all the way upright.  He stares confidently into the camera as he begins to cross his legs.

Now that's funny.  That's delivery.  That's how you laugh at someone else's expense. I mean, I know you can't  take it and only know how to give it, but beg my pardon if I try and knock you off of your pedestal...or should I say ladder? Eh? Eh? Get it? I threw you off a ladder you walking punchline.  If I get the chance, I'll throw you off of something else in this match, because the only thing you've ever done that's made me even remotely crack a smile is make that face, you know the one, the one you made as you realized you were about to eat soup through a straw for a week?

PB bugs out his eyes and opens his mouth wide in horror.  He breaks into a cackle and nearly falls backward onto the floor again.

I can't do it, but when you do it? It could sell out a Chuckle Hut.  See? I do laugh at you Tiberius.  I laugh at how pathetic you are, how wasted your potential is, and how lucky you are that I haven't tried to end more than your career already.  But see, that's too easy.  That's too merciful for a guy like you.  I'd rather make tiny little cracks.  In your bones, in your flesh, in your psyche, until finally the dam bursts years down the road.  Just tiny little dents, cuts, breaks all up and down your body.  Do you know why?  A few weeks ago at a fan conclave some cute little whipper snapper in a Cubs hat asked me 'why aren't you funny anymore Pizza Boy?'  At first I was taken aback by the question.  I mean, I used to be a fun-loving goof of an individual who'd trip over his own feet trying to clear the bottom rope, but I never considered myself funny ha ha.  Then I remembered standing in a ring and getting jumped from behind by three thugs over the title that still belongs in my possession.  I remember every dirty rotten little thing they ever did to me, every cheap shot, every concussion, every threat on the lives of my friends, and I remembered that I used to be a pretty lovable little scamp before all of that.  I was Tony's goof protege who could hit a bulldog out of a leg scissors and little else.  I also remember you in particular asking me to be that guy again, Tiberius.  You wanted the Sinatra music, the sponsored elaborate entrances, and the green little pipsqueak who wouldn't even dare to bark at his own shadow.  The really funny thing is that I couldn't be that again even if I wanted to.  I know to much, I've been through hell, and in part, that's because of you Tiberius.  

I've also gotten steadily better in the ring, more confident in myself, and harder to cut down with school yard quips.  So I guess I should thank you for that too Tiberius.  Ares is right.  I'm numb.  Numb to indignity, numb to pain, numb to caring whether or not you walk away from our matches anymore.  You've gotten on every little nerve within my nervous system and jumped on them until they've snapped.  Now I just don't feel whatever Tiberius Jones has to offer, and Tiberius Jones is too afraid to leave his comfort zone to become anything more than he is, so all that's left for you is the crying.  

Pizza Boy reaches into his pocket and pulls out his trusty pizza slicer.  He spins it's blade with disinterest, before tossing it over his shoulder in dismissal.

I don't even need that to do my dirty work anymore.  But if you're in the mood to make me laugh, if you really want to make the ol' friendly neighborhood PB crack a smile and let out a giddy guffaw, go ahead and show up to Rite of Passage with a smell of alcohol on your breath and that same old DILLIGAF? 'tude.  Then we can laugh at how short a time it takes for Ares and I to take you out of the equation.

Pizza Boy looks around the restaurant with a wide, self-aware, scan of the room as he inspects with a bit of distraught the place he spent most of his youth toiling away at work.

We are not men of change, and that's probably going to be a problem with whoever moves forward as the face of this company...but heeeey, we are men of action, no?  Hnh...I wonder...

Pizza Boy gets to his feet and starts scanning the room at a frantic pace.  His eyes light up as they land on what he's looking for.  He scrapes at the bottom of a chair with his fingernail and pulls off a hard, gray, raisin looking lump.  He smirks as he holds it up to the camera.

That's gum.  From my first day of work.  Man.  Maybe some change would do us good...

PB pops the gum in his mouth as the camera starts to fade, drawing a raucous wave of 'ewwwww' from behind the camera.
Rex32
Post November 4th 2016, 4:24 pm by Rex32
Showdown Supershow 
Rite Of Passage # 3

So when do you know when you have the upper hand, and a firm grasp on things? Is it when your opponents show you most of, if not all, the flaws that they possess? Is it when your opponents struggle to find purpose for why they fight? Is it when your opponents in all of their thought to be impunity can't seem to muster up a valid and indisputable argument against you? Or, is it simply a little bit of all that and perhaps more? You see, this right HERE is what you call putting the pressure on. The time draws near to battle, the battle lines have clearly been drawn, it’s puzzling to find such a lack of drive being exhibited here. It’s time though to change all that. You know, I find it rather amusing how almost everyone in this scramble match doesn’t have any real claim to the title that Chris Elite holds dear to him, and yet they will imprudently argue that they do have a claim on the title. Then again, that’s how it is with just about anything in life if you stopped and thought about it. A couple of days ago, Nick Angel, spoke rather passionately, but made it clear he has no desire to go after the New Breed Title. He’s out for redemption. He’s out to show that what he represents is pure all out hard work and sheer will to win by any means necessary, and I get it. He now states the title will give him a sense of purpose if he wins it. I'll get to that in a moment. Nobi, he believes I don't deserve to be here, but what right does he have to determine that? What did he do necessarily to earn his position? Oh, yeah, right. Nobi, just like Angel, just Chris Elite and myself competed in the scramble series. We all have staked our claim in the wrestling ring, yes, but the arguments they have don't seem to justify the claims they make in the ring. Ryan Savage wants to destroy the division, which in itself is not realistic considering he has no legitimate claim to the title. It would be quite the travesty to not only the New Breed championship, but a blatant slap in the face to those who work their asses off every week to earn their opportunities if one of the replacements, who have no real claims to speak of, win the belt at Rite of Passage.

First off, Terry, you're kind of reaching a bit to try and find a legitimate argument against me. Xavier got brutally attacked and taken out of action when his own partner in TMDK, Jamie O’hara, betrayed him. Nobody like Xavier just suddenly falls off the face of the wrestling map. Secondly, what exactly have you taken from your two months in Omerta? It sure wasn't how to wrestle better, because you did that on your own, didn't you? It wasn't how to talk on the mic and step up to the plate like you have this week, was it? Zack Crash recruited Terry Chambers, and that's it. Crash needed more muscle, another body to fill the void of JJ Silva for War Games. Crash desperately needed bodies to combat Matt Ryder and his group for War Games. Xavier Williams showed ME how to be confident and how to face my battles head on whether it was against one man or many. It just so happens that this Saturday I will be facing five of you guys. Five of you like myself will be vying for one title for different reasons. You want the New Breed championship, Terry? Prove me wrong then, Terry. Win the New Breed championship, and I won't have no choice but to believe Crash had a positive impact on your career. If you win, Terry, I won't be able to disrespect you anymore. Just fact, Terry. Just fact.

For a moment back in January before King of Elite, Ryan, I thought to myself, here is someone who might actually be able to topple the mighty Mr DEDEDE. However, we all know how that played out. Since that time though, Ryan, you have been showing us what happens to a man when he is broken. That IS what you are. When DEDEDE destroyed you in that TLC match he broke you Ryan in more ways than one. You being in this scramble series and match just goes to show how far you've fallen. You, Ryan Savage, someone who use to be notorious for taking titles away, and on any given night, cable of defeating anyone. It will be interesting to find out what you got to offer this weekend. We’ll see if your so-called new found lease on life is enough to carry you over the top.

Wow. That's it. Just wow. It's amazing, Chris. You said so little in so many words. Nice two-step by the way around almost every fact I brought to light that only further shows that not only was I right about each and every last fact I pointed out the last time, but also how far you still have to go to be considered a legitimate champion. To this day, Chris, you've yet to show anyone you can perform under the bright lights in a packed house on a SuperShow or an FPV with that title on the line. So believe it or not this is for all intents and purposes your first legitimate title defense. *Chuckles a bit* You know, Chris, you obviously missed what I meant about you being your own biggest critic and took it as an insult when it was meant to be pure truth, because you know, Chris, if we didn’t look for something that we could’ve done better, if we didn’t critique our own performances then we simply become too satisfied. We began to rest on our laurels, we start to take things for granted, expecting that the competition will never get better and before we know it, what we had that was once considered an advantage is then lost. We need to push ourselves. We need to critique our own performances all the time if we want to become better, if we want to evolve, Chris. Evolving is a big part of life, but then again you took it as insult, so maybe you don’t push yourself to be better than you were yesterday tomorrow. Maybe you have become too satisfied. Perhaps you see yourself as the perfect wrestler. I mean, it’s clear you have become blinded by a small inkling of success that you’ve had. It’s made you actually believe you are many levels up on your competition when the truth is right now you are proving you may be below at least 40% of the competition going into this scramble match. I know that’s hard for you to swallow. Hell, you probably can’t even figure the math right, but when November 5th comes and passes and you aren’t the New Breed Champion any longer, Chris, things will become clear as crystal. Can you sense it, Chris? Can you sense it all slipping away? Can see that flimsy armor of yours melting way? It should remind you of a dam about to burst, actually. Once the dam breaks the floodgates open, and there isn’t anything you can do to prevent the inevitable. Your responses are weak champ. Your defenses have become more penetrable than some cheap whore that opens their legs for free, which is all due to your arrogance, Chris. Nobody denies that you are talented. I’ve mentioned how talented you are, and that isn’t hard to recognize or dispute, but you make it seem as though you live on a whole different stratosphere in the talent department. You’ll find out how wrong you are at Rite of Passage. Like I said already, Chris, I encourage it in fact, and that’s to look back and reflect in your final days as the current New Breed Champion, and prepare for your future ahead as a former.

Anything can happen in one inning, Nick, not to mention three straight outs on either side. This thing is guaranteed to go past one inning I can assure you of that. With me last, and you entering at random there is really no telling how much merit should be given to your analogy, Nick. You are smart to not let your emotions over our previous square off in the ring to be driving force, because ultimately it would be your undoing. However, even as much as you would love for all the carefully thought out plans and preparations in your mind to play out right as you see fit, the idea that things can easily be halted here or there? That’s all it takes. If one thing goes wrong then everything goes awry and suddenly it breaks down to a war of attrition, just like you said, who wants it more. That’s when overtime comes into play, which you seem to dismiss. You see, if you can agree that anything and everything can happen, and this will indeed be a battle of wits, will, desire, and pride? Then you have consider that overtime is also a strong possibility. I can appreciate the experience from the many battles you’ve had to date, but if you are not accepting all the possibilities such as a potential sudden death, then you ultimately set yourself up for a long moment of melancholy alone with your thoughts. You’ll be angry because you dismissed the possibility. You’ll lash out, blame the establishment and say they still have this vendetta against you, just like you always do, Nick. It’s a very sad state of mind to you take yourself to when you fail over and over. Maybe for once when you lose this time you should just accept the result, not blame the establishment, and simply vow to come back stronger next time. I know that you being here for five years you’ve probably already explored that avenue before, but perhaps it’s time to get back to that way of thinking. Like I said before, winning cash in the vault or the National Elite Championship would've been great, but maybe me not winning was what was best all those times. It doesn’t take holding a shiny trinket around your waist or over your shoulder to feel a sense of purpose, Nick. You have purpose. Your problem is you’re too self-centered. You can’t drop the ego for very long. You don’t look at the big picture very much, do you, Nick? Here, let me lay it out for you like this. Let me explain to you the difference between Rex McAllister and Nick Angel. You’re a native of Dallas, right? Then you must be a Cowboys fan, yes? Well, consider this, Nick. Consider their current situation at Quarterback. The team is currently being led by a rookie with loads of talent and potential to go places. Well, remember when that same rookie lost his first official game in the pros? Well, guess what? Seven weeks later that same rookie has just as much confidence as he did after that first loss, Nick. His confidence never wavered. He has not been deterred. He may lose on any given Sunday, maybe even lose a couple in a row, but he won’t really lose, now will he, Nick? No, he won’t, and he’ll prove that when he shows up the very next week prepared, and ready to put that loss behind him. He may think back for a second and say to himself that had he done this or that differently he may have led the team to victory that first week, but he hasn’t dwelled on it. He used that game to motivate him to come back bigger, better, and with a stronger resolve and in the process he’s constantly evolving, learning what it takes to get the job done. The point though, Nick, just in case you missed it is that he sees the big picture, all the possibilities that give him purpose to keep coming back the next week whether he wins or he loses. He sees his purpose, he recognizes what he needs to do to get better and he keeps working at it. You, Nick? You're like a lot of starting quarterbacks that haven't quite found their niche. You know and understand what it takes, but when you get to those clutch moments that make the greats who they are, you self-destruct. You find a way to give it all away. Nick, you keep thinking the establishment is against you, and conspires to keep you from reaching your full potential, but it's not. Plus the old guard has come and gone in your five years,  and the new guard has established themselves while you continue wondering what gives. Dare I say the same is about to happen at Rite of Passage as someone other than Nick Angel is announced as the next New Breed Champion. Maybe you’ll take what I said to heart, maybe you won't, but rest assured I will be their in the clutch, and I hope in the end that YOU can come to terms with that!

The New Breed Scramble Series wasn’t always good to this Elitist from the get-go, but then again nothing ever goes quite as planned, right? The last thing anyone, who has made it this far, may want is to fail, but unfortunately five other competitors will do just that at Rite of Passage. While one emerges from the battle the victor, five others will be left to lament and ponder what could have been. While one gets to immerse themselves in the euphoria of triumph, five others are forced to accept defeat and look on with utter dejection enveloped all over their once smug faces. It’s simply the reality of the situation. When the dust has settled though, when and if I emerge from all this the champion or not I will walk into Showdown the very next week completely satisfied and at peace with the result knowing that I walked into the Alamo City and laid everything on the line just like I always do. I will just continue to work just as hard going forward as I always have. You book me on the card the following episode of Showdown and I promise you will get my absolute best and I will give my opponent that week just as much hell as you’ve all come to be accustomed to with me. Rite of Passage will be put behind me in the rear view mirror. I will come back like I always do, bigger, better, and stronger. However, if I win? I guarantee every last one of you that you will never view Rex McAllister same way EVER…AGAIN!

Last edited by Rex32 on November 4th 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azumi Goto
Post November 4th 2016, 4:16 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #1

“She’s going to pay for what she did.”

That was what’s going on in her mind, and no one knew who this ‘she’ was but all we knew was that this person had some sort of grasp on Azumi Goto.

"Azumi, take a break for now” A Gym trainer told her but Azumi unresponsive as she’s training on her own. Something is definitely wrong with her the last couple of weeks, the side she’s showing is too violent, not usually seen from someone who claims to be a technical mastermind, maybe it’s because of this female that

“Azumi didn’t you hear me. Take a break!”  Finally, the Gym Trainer was able to break through to her as she stops only to look back at him and just stares him down. Her eyes as usual very sharp, filled with hate for something or someone, people have tried their best to break through to her and all they’ve gotten are these types of looks from her. She returns to her world, continuing to attack the punching bag until another voice is heard

“Azumi, if I ask you to stop then will you take a break.” The voice happened to be Yuriko’s, a Japanese reporter who was also a childhood friend of Haruna. They both met once or twice whenever Azumi would go to Japan for promotional work for EAW FPV or other events. Azumi stops to again and this time walks with Yuriko as the camera follows them.

“Uhm… Thanks for doing this interview with me” Yuriko says as Azumi just responds with a nod. “Firstly, I have to ask what are your thoughts on this war between the stables?” Yuriko asked it didn’t seem like she was scared or anything like while asking a woman who’s shown a more hate-filled side of herself.

“War? Please, this is more like two school girls cliques arguing who deserves to own the big table, or like two separate packs of scavengers trying to fight for a piece of dead meat. I could stand on any side and not give a damn and honestly I’ve decided that the two cliques can bicker all they want, I’ll just watch from the side, enjoying this ‘war’ between the old and new.” Azumi answered back, the disrespectful tone in her voice was noticeable from the beginning of her statement. She hated the entire idea that you were supposed to pick a side for the whole squabble over what she thought was nothing.

“Well, who knows… maybe whoever wins this feud will become a dominant power in controlling Empire, is there any thoughts about that.” Yuriko asked again as Azumi lets out a sigh, she turns her face and gives Yuriko a disappointed look.

“Run this brand, please Yuriko... you’re a journalist, keep some decency and professionalism here, please. You really think that whoever wins will run this place, the answer to that is a BIG NO. Do you really think that the division will accept whoever wins as their ‘leader’? HELL we don’t even accept Tarah as our leader and she’s the Self-proclaimed ‘leader of the vixens’ AND look where that lead her, if I was a gambling woman She’d be my pick to turn on her ‘best friends’.” Azumi answers back, this time with more hate in her voice, she didn’t hate two stables but she hated that the spotlight she earned was being taken away by these two groups and how close some of them were trying to get to her love, Haruna.

“Okay, and this episode of Empire, after a week’s worth of rest, you’re facing two opponents in a Triple Threat match. One being BB Vita and the other being Briana Taylor, anything you want to say about your opponent's?” Yuriko says giving Azumi another question before being interrupted by her.

“Opponents… please one of them is over-protected blonde and the other is the girl who isn’t on my level when she enters a wrestling. You can decide which one I’m talking about, Yuriko. BB Vita isn’t someone I hate… from it, I’m actually like her as a person, far more than most of the Women in that locker room. It’s not because she’s a great wrestler FAR FROM IT actually, no it’s because she’s a sweet person and you know… she’s my ex’s current girl. On the other hand, Brianna Taylor… Well, I’m going to enjoy beating her up and at best it’s going to take maybe two minutes to beat her with no help from BB.” Azumi says to Yuriko. “Now thank you for taking your time to interview, but I have to resume my training” Azumi leaves Yuriko and heads back to her training as the Camera fades to black

------------------------------------

{Another Camera turns on with Azumi in her home in NYC, the lights are barely lit and all we see is her smile as the camera can also the trademark mask next to her}

It's true, I completely despise the fact that we're supposed to pick sides for this whole thing and it sucks that I of all people am supposed to let the spotlight that I deserve and worked for is being taken away from some good for nothing like a little squabble between Group A and Group B. But I guess I can't do anything but beat whoever I have to this week and move to better things than beating simple low-ranking preys like BB and Briana.

Hello BB! How are things with Nas? Honestly, I haven't following what going on between you two for a while now, I guess I could say congrats on being engaged or something. I really don't know what to say. To those idiots think that this going to be me and her arguing over who was Nasir's best girl then forget about it. I honestly put him behind and moved on. BACK TO THE TOPIC, I respect BB Vita more then I respect most girls in the back and I like said before, I don't respect because she's a great wrestler... NO FROM IT! She's the living personification of American Brand 'Sports Entertainment' or 'Entertainment' since her wrestling doesn't seem like a sport. Honestly, BB Vita is C- at best when she steps in the ring and nothing else, so in ranking with the rest, she'll be just a step above of Brianna.

Speaking of Brianna

Lastly, Briana, I don't know why but recently I having started feeling a like hurting self-entitled blondes for some reason I think it must be how they feel like they're better at everything they do. You're like the living, breathing, example of that. Some blonde that thinks she can beat anyone she feels like and not get hurt. WELL SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS THIS WEEK ON EMPIRE BRIANA!!! This isn't going to be some simple walk in the park match, this going to you fighting for your damn life and to be honest with you Briana. You aren't winning, doesn't matter what kind of tactic you use, whether you cheat, run like a crowd or some other BS. YOU AREN'T WINNING! It's not a prediction, IT'S THE DAMN TRUTH. Learn It. Accept It. UNDERSTAND IT!

ACTUALLY BOTH OF YOU UNDERSTAND IT! At the end of the day, both of my two opponents are not worth the time talking too much about since we know they just don't stand a chance against me.

{One last smile from Azumi as she plays with her mask that's on the table with the camera slowly fading to black}

Last edited by Azumi Goto on November 4th 2016, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Spacing.)
Tyler Parker
Post November 4th 2016, 3:51 pm by Tyler Parker
No, no, no- I've been talking to God and I'm figuring things out that I couldn't figure out myself. I'm seeing things that I couldn't see before. God has talked to me and though I hate keeping things to myself, he has told me to keep things to myself because you, Nico, have to find out yourself. You have to find out what happens to you for your sins. You've gotten yourself in a situation that you're not getting out of without spilling blood and without pouring sweat. We're getting in the ring with each other and I thought that'd be enough, I thought that'd be how far you'd be willing to go but I- I have to say that I thought you'd try to run away, I thought you wouldn't like to be in a First Blood match with me but I'm glad that I'm getting in the ring with the Nico Borg that I've been thinking about getting in the ring with, the Nico Borg that I attacked a couple of months ago. No one thought you had the balls to get in the ring with me or had the balls to actually spill a little blood but you're talking about what you'd do to me. You're talking about what my blood looks like. You're talking about how grueling and exhausting the match could be. Some seem to think that you're a basket case, that you're like me. Some seem to think that you stepping in the ring with me is a tragedy waiting to happen and I'm certain there's some that think you made your bed and tomorrow night, you lay in it. You changed though, Nico. You sprouted your wings like the angel you are, right? Your balls dropped and your wings are wide open but what you have to get through your head is that when the bell rings and I get my hands on you? I'm taking a steel chair and hitting you in the head with it. I'm taking whatever I find and hitting you in the back with it. I'm taking out my frustrations on you and tomorrow night? I rip your wings off and watch you cry. Sobbing like the pussy you are. You might've drawn first blood with me last week but tomorrow night? I draw first blood --- I make amends with God with your blood on my hands.

No attacks, no cheap shots backstage... I'm getting in the ring with you and I'm putting an end to you. Because you're nothing like those I've been in the ring with before, shared the ring with... you're nothing like them and therefore, I can't resist rendering you useless. The mere fact that you're here, is a little offensive to me and the business I've been apart of for my whole life and we know what happens to those who offend me. You sat there, with a straight face, and practically offended me with the things you said. He tasks me, he tasks me... and I must have him.

You're not making it out unscathed, with no scars or with no broken body parts. The option of walking out of Rite of Passage won't be there. Not for you, Nico. There's no stopping me like there has been for the past couple of months because I could've ended you then and there. That jaw of yours is going to be shattered, your face torn up and limbs are going to be snapped in half. This isn't about you hurting others or you drawing first blood with me. This? Is to SPITE. This is out of spitefulness for the times you tried to hurt me and tried to get rid of me; for the times you tried to stop me from getting back at you for the propaganda. Tomorrow night, I'm getting back at you for that and I'm getting back at you for the things you said by draining the blood from your body and enjoying the sound it makes when it hits the mat. That might be a little harsh but I couldn't care less if I'm a little harsh or not. It's not harsh; it's what he rightfully gets. He's earned what he's getting and I'm not having second thoughts about what I said I'd do to him, I'm not having second thoughts about making the match a First Blood match and I'm not having second thoughts about busting him open because he has busted me open before. Thing is, Nico, you keep bleeding. You keep bleeding, so that every drop of blood from your body soaks the mat. I try to not be that blunt about things but that's what you got yourself into. You're not making it out of there whatsoever. You might think of running away, you might tuck your balls in between your thighs but there's no running away from me and there's no running away from God himself. We've been at it for the past couple of months and it hasn't even been on my mind that this could be the end --- either I win, or I, see God myself. Whichever, I'm content with myself and I'm content with my sins but you're not, Nico. You're not content, huh? You're not content with where you are right now but you won't be so content when I put you on your knees, in front of God, and crucify you.

Apologize to God, beg for his forgiveness, pray to him.
Ares Vendetta
Post November 4th 2016, 2:40 pm by Ares Vendetta
Just there before my very eyes, my words have been vindicated.

You mongrels make it all too easy.

You take the inch I’ve given you, and I watch with amusement as you take a mile; skewing everything I spoke into your own ideals until it’s become a weapon to use against me.

Without them, what else is there? Sift through it all and tell me what lies beyond honor or avarice when every wall you’ve built brick by brick has come crumbling down, and not by my mere words. You think for even one solitary second I would have ever believed my words would convince you of anything? Do you truly believe I’m here to change your mind or strike you down with what I have to say?

This is no more than a ritual as the prelude for battle, and there are no winners among it. It’s nothing more than white noise amongst men who have each chosen their path, and there’s not a force on this Earth that could ever convince them what they’re doing is wrong. What it all comes down to is results, doesn’t it? Every step we take towards Rite of Passage, one hand remains on your weapon, but one foot remains a step behind, because you both know that should you fail that night, you will simply come back again, and again, until you’ve gotten what you want. Even long after I’ve grown tired of this piece of gold and moved on, I can’t imagine that would stop either one of you. You’ve got something burning deep down inside you that compels you to keep going until you’ve achieved it. Perhaps one day you will, but not on this day, and not any other day so long as it’s in my possession. Nonetheless, that truly means nothing to you. There’s no room for pessimism in this World, now is there? A man forced into this business without a drop of experience had no choice but to keep moving forward, regardless of all the pain and agony he endured. A man that struggled just to keep his head above water when this company didn’t want him - he refused to quit no matter how many times he was rejected. I know you. I know the both of you quite well, even if we were raised and came to this point by three very different paths. I know you because whatever brought you to here doesn’t matter in the slightest. I know you because you are absolutely no different from any other man with a beating heart that’s stood exactly where the both of you stand now, with their own ambitions and own burning desire to be the one who strike me down and take this gold.

And that doesn’t hurt, but it should.

You’ve grown numb to that feeling. You’ve become immune to the venom spat at you as you keep going; climbing to conquer this mountain. You don’t have time to think about who’s been here before and failed. There’s absolutely nothing more pathetic to me than a man who refuses to be what the others couldn’t, all because of his selfish little ideals that he’s lived his whole life by. You’re all one and the same in my eyes, mongrels. You belong in the dirt like the worms you are, and I’m going to put you there every single time you rise to the challenge. You fight so valiantly for what you’ve convinced yourself you believe in, and you have that right. I can’t take it away from you. I can’t change your mind. I can’t make you believe in something greater. You wouldn’t have come this far if it weren’t for being the stubborn hound you are, and that’s something I accept. I accept it because I know what it amounts to in the end. It’s the same reason men better than either one of you have come along and gone. You’ve got everything riding on this one moment, and you’re prepared to go the distance in order to take what you so desire, but should all of your ideals fail you and leave you defeated in that ring, do you change? Do you evolve?

No.

You plant your foot firmly to the ground and tell yourself there’s always tomorrow. You pretend that there is, in fact, a bright light of nirvana waiting for you at the end of that pitch-black tunnel you’re stumbling your way through. All that matters to you is what YOU believe in, and who am I to say any differently? I’m no more in your eyes than a pitiful little man who got here by the name Vendetta and got here by playing dirty. I’m the epitome of “wrong” in your clouded eyes, and so long as that remains true to you, you will not falter. In fact, even if I weren’t some fiend to you, it certainly wouldn’t stop you from getting back up when you’ve been struck down. The taste of dirt in your mouth is only just a temporary thing. Your wounds will heal. Your body will get stronger so long as you keep fighting and training. In your mind, all it takes is just ONE more chance before you’ve finally made right on every word you spouted out and made history as the new World Champion.

Or you won’t.

You won’t.

How many bad days does it take to shake your faith? One? Two? How many abject failures will it be before you start to wonder if the things you believed were perhaps wrong? How long before that taste of dirt becomes more familiar to you than food? How long before those wounds just don’t stop healing? How long before you’ve passed your prime and grow old - your hands shaking from the sheer agony of being so close to what you want more than anything in this World, and yet so far away? That’s a future perhaps you’ll never know, but one perhaps you will. Maybe everything you value will, in fact, be enough to garner you the moment you seek, but maybe you’ll attempt it again, and again, and again against someone who knows better than to waste their time and effort on such delusional things. Maybe when I’ve chewed you up and spat you out, another man who knows what all of this comes down to will come along in my place and yet again leave you beaten on the canvas with only your precious little ideals there to comfort you like a blanket on a cold night.

A thousand men have thought like you, and a thousand men have lost like you.

The men who believe war is about honor and valiance.

The men who believe war is about essence and possession.

Those are the men who die a painful death on the battlefield, wondering why they wasted their time as they spend their last few waking moments bleeding out. The men who die not just literally, but metaphorically just as well. But you won’t die. You’ll keep going. Maybe you’ll lose your legs or maybe you’ll lose your mind, but you’ll keep on living through all of the Hell, and you’ll live the rest of your lives being lesser the man than what you once were, and I just want you to know here and now where it all began. Your walls are as frail as your beliefs, and they will all fall apart, eventually. You wouldn’t be the first to live in your own little World, and you won’t be the last. As shocking as it may come to you, I don’t believe I’ve done the same. If anything, I believe I’ve taken to drifting through your little Worlds and taking them down, destroying every wall, and corrupting every little thought until you’re left in nothing but bleak darkness, still attempting to justify why you should keep fighting.

And all it hinges upon - all it truly hinges upon - is the theory that you are better than me.

That’s all it is.

Strip all of your words away, and that’s what we’re left with.

It all hinges upon Ares Vendetta not being as good as he thinks he is, and two mongrels who think they’re better. It’s so simple, but like how much we’ve contorted it. Look how we’ve bent it into some sort of battle of philosophies. It’s become somewhat of an abomination, hasn’t it? I hope what occurs in that ring at Rite of Passage convinces you why there’s nothing in your power that you could ever to do make your Dynasty proud, nothing you can do to avenge your fallen friend, and absolutely nothing you could ever do to carry the flag of all of your ideals by becoming the new Answers World Champion. I’ve wasted so much of my time and breath on you, but I know nothing will speak louder than the result. We’re all garnering our means to our ends, and nothing anyone has said here will hold any value, but one. All they’ll see and acknowledge is the man who walked out victorious through it all, and he will write you down in history as he saw you, just as you see him as a coward or a mere child. He will etch onto these walls just how miserably you failed when it mattered the most.

And just there before my very eyes, my words will have been vindicated.

Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 4th 2016, 1:21 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
All I see and hear are vows.

But what is in a vow?

A promise? Sworn words? A blood-oath? A DIVINE COVENANT, A DEAL WITH YOUR GOD? IF I MAY ASK, YOUNG FOX, WHAT IS IN A VOW?

Do you know how many vows men have made promising my demise, by their hands, within their reach, within their grip, and have sworn that my very last breath would be tangible by their finger tips? Do you know, Young Fox, how many men have VOWED for my defeat!? VOWED to be the bringer of my end of days!? To be my impending doom!? My apocalypse!? Men who've promised to be the one to play the tune of my swan song?? DO YOU KNOW, YOUNG FOX, HOW MANY MEN HAVE PROMISED, HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE SWORN, HOW MANY HAVE DROPPED TO THEIR KNEE AND SWORN BY EVERYTHING OF THEIR ESSENCE, AND EVERY FIBER WITHIN THEIR BEING THAT THEY WOULD VANQUISH THE BEAST, CONQUER THE SERPENT - DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HAVE VOWED THAT THEY WOULD SLAY THE MONSTER!? TO HELL WITH YOUR VOWS!!!

[Deep breath... and a brief smile]

But still, I welcome your best effort. Noble paladin, who has proven his worth as a mighty soldier, you have earned the swing that you take of your sword at the throne of God. That I cannot withhold from thee.. the opportunity at immortality. I may contend that it is unattainable, especially when obtained at my expense, but still you are bestowed the right to make an attempt at claiming immortality - even if done by bludgeoning me with a mortal wound. Though the Soothsayer see's not a wholesome conclusion for you in your arc with me, her visions are not as divine as my word. What she decries in her crystal glass orb may very well be your fate, but alas she is not much more than a Sibyl to me. The Soothsayer speaks solely out of faith. The reason for her faith is hinged on the realities, worlds and truths that have been created, the acts that have been done, the miracles performed at my whim. The Soothsayer is personally invested into my cause, but she is not the decider of your fate. Even I am not fully the decider of your fate. While I can assure you that the end result will be at my behest, you still do have an influence, Dubian. Just as Scott Oasis had an influence. He fought as valiantly as one could fight, he too had a vow, a promising vow at that. He made a promising promise~! A daring dare~! Foolhardy as it may be, surely he did not soil himself against me, he should feel no shame for his performance against me - that is if he can feel anything at all. Alas, you have not seen Scott Oasis since my last encounter with him, and you may not see him for quite some time. Just as we will not see you for quite some time. You will not leave Rite of Passage unscathed. You will not even leave at your own volition. You will not leave at command of your own body and mind. Your will, while it may have taken you to great and terrible heights, will not pick you up after you are flung from even greater heights. 

And I will take your pride before the fall.

It is your pride that has taken you here. That should be enough to hang your crown on, and hang your robe on, and lean your scepter up against. But a Rite of Passage in itself is an inevitability, it is what brings worth to being, as you were once called, a Blue Prince ... the prospect of becoming king. The Rite of Passage is not a summoning, or a command from a higher power. It is a welcoming for those with bravery, bravado, boldness! Any who voluntarily enter - into where? Into who's lair!? Who's kingdom!? Who's abode!? Who's jaws!? No one knows. But the lights on the horizon are bright. The rays of light emit from beyond and protrude through the clouds and the vision... oh, the vision! Behold the sight! The splendor and glory of becoming something new and forsaking the old! The Rite of Passage comes with the prospect of something to obtain in the realm you have only recently entered. It is conceived strictly to celebrate your worthiness of entering this new realm, and the aptly named Showdown event should truly be dedicated in your honor, Devan Dubian. You have entered the same abode as me. Or rather, may I correct myself in saying you have entered my abode. You have become a man as great in every respect as I once was when I was still considered to be a mortal. But as a mortal, you've entered the playing field of immortals!

I would formally welcome you here as well as introduce myself, but we are not alien to each other. You are only alien to this realm.

But due to the stakes the dear Soothsayer has put on this contest of ours tomorrow, perhaps you will feel much more at home in the environment of Extreme Rules. Yes, you are correct, we both are familiar with this environment. But while I have felt every sensation of pain imaginable, you have only witnessed the punishment I administer. To bear witness and to be a recipient are worlds apart in difference. And surely we have similarities, surely we may be of the same era.

But we are not of the same ilk.

I am unlike any being you have ever met before. 

I am even unlike my own self. When you stare at me and stare into my eyes, you will not find the man who's deprived you of your Answers World Championship. There will be no opportunity at exacting your revenge. You will never take from me in the same way I have taken from you! Instead what you will find when you look into my eyes right before the final battle begins, is malevolence. No desperation, no hunger, no anguish, no drive, none of what fueled me in our last encounter will be present in this encounter. I am now driven by malice and spite. I take an admittedly macabre sense of enjoyment out of delivering punishment to those who want to abscond from me the fruits of my labour. Macabre it may be, but I also find it justifiable! This will not be an arduous labour for me, Dubian. This won't be something I am forced to do. None of us were forced into this. This is all the result of your choice! The punishment I inflict on you will be a release for me. It will fill my heart with joy to see you suffer. Because you are my enemy. My mortal enemy. Any man or woman who desires what I hold in my hands is an adversary. It is lust that has lead them to this desire, it is greed that leads my enemies to me. And for those who are fueled by the lust and the greed of wanting what is mine, I do hope you know why you are my mortal enemy; it is because there is only one way you can have what is mine, and it is in my death. Do not blame me for treating my enemies for what they are; an existential threat, and nothing less. You wish to be the one to finally say they've defeated Methuselah!? You wish to slay The Monster!? You will have to slay the man. You will have to kill a God, and deal the death blow on the man that he has been relegated to. And to take away my life, you must take away everything I have to live for. 

That is why I will fight you, with my life.

Even if it results in your death. 

TEST ME NOT.
Amy-Jayne
Post November 4th 2016, 10:02 am by Amy-Jayne
DEBUT PROMO: THE ARRIVAL OF THE IT GIRL
The time has finally come to be a vixen

EAW Promoz! - Page 9 8NpZ7sq

It's Friday November 4th, 2016 and EAW newest vixen who signed with the company just yesterday steps foot inside one of EAW's various areas as it was her time to cut a promo that introduced herself to the EAW Universe. Her name is Amy-Jayne and she walked down the corridor bracing herself for what she was going to say what she says might sound a bit stereotypical but her motives for being in EAW were just the same as many others on the roster.

Well hello EAW Universe, now your probably thinking who the heck is this chick trying to talk to us, well EAW your looking at your newest EAW vixen and my name is Amy-Jayne and I am here for one simple reason, to not only be in the best company around right now but to also be the best and beat the best, I want all the gold possible,  vixens champion, specialist champion, you name it this it girl is gonna get it all, nobody can stop me from achieving this because I am the best damn thing that has stepped into this company in a long time and you all known that is fact, sure you got your favourite vixens but pretty soon they'll be irrelevant and I'll be your favourite vixen ever, that's just a simple cold, hard fact, I am soon going to be on everyone's lips you'll all be talking about how flawless I am amd how I am making all your favorite vixen's tap tap tap because there isn't a submission hold I don't know...don't believe me don't worry I'll prove it now onto the real important stuff the titles that are up for grabs.

Yo Kendra Shamez, yeah I'm talking to you, see EAW Universe Kemdra my be the founder of the vixens division but she needs to learn that she is old and needs to let us younger girls and newer vixens shine, she needs to go back to where she belongs working backstage or better yet maybe she should just pack up her boots and retire, actually better yet I'll snap you in half then you'll have no choice but to retire and I'll take that title from you and never let another vixen take it from me because once I have something I never let them go, so Kendra you may been seen as a pioneer but that means nothing to me to me you are just a stepping stone that I will get over and not just get over but destroy so you best have eyes in the back of your head because I could be around any corner,  watch out!

Then you have the World Vixens champion Sheridan Muller, I know you haven't long won that title and good for you, but just like Kendra I have my eyes firmly on the title and I'll stop at nothing to get what I want and that's the World vixens title now I know I'll have to go through the entire division to get to that title and to you and I'm more than fine with that, because I'll be making these girls tap out left, right and center many will see me as the new girl or an easy target but they couldn't be more wrong because I am the queen of submission,  the it girl of Baton Rouge and the personification of greatness and Sheridan I'll make you tap tap tap and become the World vixens champion and just like I said before I plan to never let that go either and just like Kendra watch out because I could be anywhere at any given time so watch where you step.

And with that EAW and the rest of the vixens division,  I have but one thing to say everyone better watch out because greatness is about!

[End Of Promo]
Angel.
Post November 4th 2016, 2:56 am by Angel.
Now there are some who would like to rewrite history – revisionist historians is what I like to call them

Tell me Terry, since when you and I were enemies, to begin with? It is hard to consider someone an enemy if for the most part of his career, is trying to get somewhere in EAW as opposed to declaring a war against me. It is rather fortunate that you haven’t made any attempt to start a war with yours truly, but as we’re talking about fortunate? Your career has not been any more fortunate because of you, Terry, made your own choice of being nothing but a yes-man to a faction that was hardly going to benefit you in the first place, and whenever you did join the Omerta? Tell me what was the difference between the Terry Chambers that joined Omerta and destroyed the Omerta? Oh yeah, you said you were constantly losing, more notably to a guy that is not even in EAW. But, since when did you actually become a winner ever since you took out a man that was basically made out of glass? I haven’t seen you done anything significant ever since you joined the Omerta. I haven’t seen you notch a significant win over someone that is formidable. The only reason why Zack even wanted you to join the Omerta is because he knew that whenever Oasis was leaving him, he saw the only card he can play is the “strength in numbers” game as opposed to seeing whatever quality you may or may not have Terry. Zack saw you as a number guy as opposed to guiding someone who's arguably a lost cause and turn him into a monster. Zack saw you as an option rather than a priority and you’re kidding yourself if you think so otherwise, because the Omerta would be a whole lot more successful and even alive right now if that were the case. And speaking of an option Terry, the establishment sees you as an option too. The establishment sees you as a guy that has no direction, no guy to picked the fences with, meaning he’s free whenever the establishment can book him whatever magnitude the establishment desires. It is why you, Terry, were a replacement as opposed to a priority because if you were a priority, the establishment would have faith in you having a feel for your opponents a couple of weeks rather than being a late-minute replacement for a man that is like a powder that is ready to be blown away and never to be traced back. The establishment sees you as an option knowing that due to the trends of your career Terry? You will do anything to be relevant. You will do anything to salvage your career and that will play into the hands of the establishment. You need to stop being a bitch and man up to the establishment just like I am doing right now and man up and make a name for yourself. I am not talking about producing results, but rather have a direction that will make sure what people know who you are. Quite frankly Terry, your biggest demise is not your opponents, it is you. You’re the one that is beating yourself up by not knowing what he wants in EAW and it is why you never know what success is like. So before accusing me of winning a match, just know that I have beaten more hall of famers than you probably won the entire calendar year of 2016, and just know Terry? Get a direction or get lost in this unforgiving world that is EAW. 

Speaking of getting a direction, there is Rex. There’s a guy that does have a direction, there’s a guy that is competent knowing that he did humiliate me. Much may I digest may I say. But like I have stated before, that was the first half of this whole New Breed Series and Rex and I agree that first half does not determine a man from a boy. He and I agree that a second half, the last quarter, even an overtime may be necessary to determine the will of guys that want to have a settled scene in EAW for once as opposed to being thrown around with no purpose at all. Yet, for all that we do agree on having the second half, you think I am going to allow you to get a sniff at the last quarter whenever you entered as the last man? You think I am going to allow overtime? No Rex, I am going to end this in regulation because I speak from my heart whenever I say that for every fault I made in the first half? I will not just adjust, but also make the perfect amendments as a mean of leveling and blow away the opponent that wronged me at the start. You can look at my history of the people who wronged me; they know that if they ever meet me again? They would be rather fortunate to walk away with a favorable result towards them. However, Rex, I do not think of our upcoming confrontation as some meaningless petty battles that will determine if an individual will get his upcoming revenge. I do not think of our upcoming confrontation as a match to level with you because if that were the case? I’d be considering you as my equal. Rather Rex, all I ever think of our encounter is having the second half becoming a war of attrition as opposed to being a petty revenge battle. This is no longer a battle Rex, this is a war between six individuals that wants to slingshot whoever is available to them. As a seasoned veteran, I have no aspirations of going after a specific individual whenever I could simply just make amends by having the last laugh. I don’t need to go after you to win the fullest glory that I desire. I can make our match-up all but forgettable by having the glorious of all glories with a title all around my waist and having a sense of purpose in EAW. You can talk about how we are having the last quarter or even overtime, yet in this sense of war in a Championship Scramble Match? I would consider our match more or less, one inning. For every few minutes you don’t seize, that is an out and once you hit three outs Rex especially in your situation? You fail as a closer. While me on the other hand, I am not aware what inning I’ll be in, but there is no one that can stop me from getting a pinfall or submit, and therefore? I am going to play defense all I can when I become the champion and if you think you can launch an offensive strike within an inning? Think again. With that being said Rex, I don’t view our upcoming confrontation as personal or even some sense of revenge. I view my upcoming confrontation of simply getting the last laugh and it does not matter who is victimized when I become the champion and defend the Land of the Elite. Whether it is the opponent I dominated in Nobi or someone that did humiliate me like you. It doesn’t matter Rex. And you better understand it. 

One person that does not understand what is going on is Chris Elite. Think about it, out of all the opponents that got the most to lose? It is Chris Elite and quite frankly, it is not just because he got a New Breed Championship to lose. It is in which, Chris Elite may have fought to become a champion, but in one sense? He never did anything as a champion to be recognized as a champion. You see, this is basically Chris Elite’s first test to solidify his claim as a New Breed Champion, yet he thinks that winning a title from a man whose got thrown away from his ally that hasn’t been relevant in years makes him the hottest shit out there in EAW? Look, Chris, I understand that it took you years to get somewhere, let alone being a champion. But I’ll ask you this question Chris, if and when you were to lose the New Breed Championship, would people actually remember your title reign? Would people remember that you were a champion, to begin with? And quite frankly Chris, this is not New Breed Championship hysteria in which, if and when you do lose this weekend, people will forget about your reign. Quite frankly this year, a lot of people are forgetting the forgettable world title reigns that lasted like a month. People have already forgotten the disgraceful reigns of Das Lannister, Lucian Black, and Scott Oasis because they reign as a disgrace. And if people are going to forget the aforementioned, why can’t they be the same about you Chris? Because really Chris, this match means a whole lot to you because it can make you a transformative figure even if you do not possess a transformative title. This match should mean a lot to you because a win here would make your reign rather memorable rather than be another name in history. Sure, you may brag about having the New Breed Championship but if you do lose it this upcoming weekend Chris? You cannot brag whatever outstanding thing you’ve done because you haven’t done anything remotely significant as a champion. Yet, Chris, you look at this match, taking it for granted. You look at this match and feeling complacent because you have actually done something relevant for once. But you forgot that you actually have to defend the relevance that you attained and it is maddening to me for someone to strive so hard for such a petty thing like relevancy and toss it aside like it’s nothing. You, Chris, are a disgrace of a champion because not only have you have been acted like a complacent bastard that takes his reign for granted, you haven’t produced any kinds of results that a true champion would ideally do. As a true champion Chris, you would be winning. No, no. You would be squashing your opponents like a grape and what is actually happening, Chris? You are struggling to even look like a player, let alone a champion and it’s all because you think attaining something for once in your seven years of EAW would make it memorable. Newsflash Chris, I was only a world title away from being a Triple Crown Champion within a single year, I strived and even thrived as a champion knowing that I have a bullet on my back. It is because I encourage everyone to be on my back knowing that for every punch they lash out? I will punch three times as hard and make them know that the ONLY thing they can do a favor for me? Just take a fucking pinfall for me and walk away with whatever dignity that they may have. Yet, Chris, you have repeatedly let your opponents to not walk with just their dignity as champion, but take away your own dignity. Disgraceful Chris. But at least I will put you out of your misery as champion and send you back into the purgatory that you once came back from while I, the man that you once thought that am hanging up his boots? Will hang up the New Breed Championship and I will do it all over your face just to see what you took for granted. Your gateway to your relevancy and my gateway to a sense of purpose. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next