Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Aria Jaxon
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post May 15th 2016, 11:51 pm by Aria Jaxon
TITANS & PUPPETMASTERS -- NORTH CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.

Allow me to clear something up, Eclipse. You seem to be under the impression that I listen to what you say because there’s a chance in hell that I’ll take it all to heart and follow you down whatever rabbit hole you came from. Any person who gives you the time of day, you presume, is someone else you can reel in. Just another patient to be committed to the Sanatorium, but the reality is that you’ve never had that sort of pull over me, even after you broke into my house, even after you tried to get my best friend to sip your Kool Aid, and even after you put a cringeworthy amount of effort into trying to turn my boyfriend into something he’s not. I listen to what you say because maybe, if I do, I’ll hear something that makes it more apparent to me why you’re doing what you’re doing. I keep thinking something will clue me in as to why you’ve got this obsession with so many of the people around me, and why you’re fixated on trying to make me see things that aren’t there, but nah. I keep drawing blanks. But ya know, even if I did get the crystal clear reason that I wanted, it probably still wouldn’t be enough. Even if I heard what I wanted/needed to hear, none of it would excuse any of what you’ve done. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again -- clashing with you on Battleground represents a variation of catharsis for me. I got a few demons I need to exorcise. You keep talking about me going into the fire, but I beg to differ. The only one going into the crucible is you. I’m not scared of whatever storm you say you’re bringing my way, because surely, when all’s said and done, I’ll have known that I weathered worse. Nothing you do to me will keep me down long enough to seal a victory for you. This match was always mine to take, and your body is one of those that I’ll break to make it so. It’s about time the puppet master was choked the fuck out with his own strings.

Maybe there’s an alternate reality where Christina Elite actually exists, and the name isn't just some punchline or play on words. Possibly. On some other plane of reality, there’s a chick just like you. One who blows entire paychecks on joggers from Foot Locker and waits with bated breath for a trash ass rapper like Future to drop another mixtape. There’s one who thinks FAR too highly of herself, and has enough untapped potential for ten people. Notice how I alluded to “untapped potential”, because I guess I’m not above paying a compliment every now and again. Let’s place the emphasis on “untapped”, because just like you, this alter ego of yours is bound to plateau very, very soon, She peaked too early. She talked a big game and never really could last long when it came down to tangling with the best of the best. This girl, this Christina, would know what it was like for me to mop the canvas with her face. I’d never be able to humble her, though, because even in the face of loss after loss and failure after failure, she still foolishly thought too highly of herself. She wouldn’t be fit to walk the same pavement my Stilettos strutted down. Back in the land of the living, it’s very much the same story. I’m not coming to shut your mouth, because Lord knows no one’s capable of keeping you from spouting your bullshit. I’m not coming to shorten your career. I’m just coming to win, because you’re bound to find out what some basic broad named Christina figured out a long time ago: those who come unprepared to face Aria Jaxon don’t walk out the same way they walked in.

Do you know what a titan is, Chris? If you did, you’d know why I used that word -- extreme as it may be -- to refer to some of the people I faced in the past. You don’t fit the mold. You’re not an awe-inspiring, fear-inducing monster of legend, although I’m sure you see something similar to that when you look in the mirror. You’re just scratching and clawing for the chance to be taken similarly, and ya know what? I kinda admire that. You keep knocking on doors and taking chances...but you knocked on the wrong one. You keep poking and prodding without realizing exactly whose door you’re knocking on. You can address Eclipse and Samurai a certain way, because hey, you’ve dealt with them before. You know what you’re getting yourself into. But with me? You’ve really got no clue. That’s really the dumbest thing in the world to do, to go into battle having not properly scouted your opponent. You’re taking things at face value, and your inability to scratch beneath the surface is what’s ultimately gonna cost you dearly.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post May 15th 2016, 11:38 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Battleground Promo #4

"And One More Thing..."

You think I'm just going to let you have the last word Chris? You think tomorrow night you're going to Box Office Smash your way to victory? You think your glorified hadouken spam can hold a candle to what I can do in the ring? You're talking all this good shit...but Christina...which one of us is holding a title right now? Which one of us actually WON our Rampage? In less than twenty four hours you'll see why fighting multiple opponents is my specialty. And in less than twenty four hours, you'll see that your overdone superkick will flop quicker than one of Big Mike's child support checks.

Eclipse, you seem a bit too interested in the life of Cai and I. Maybe if you focused more on you your own relationship, than Alexis would have an actual career to speak of. But I guess you see that the writing's on the wall too huh? It makes sense that you're trying to invest time and energy into Maddie. No wonder you're trying to recruit me. Sorry boo boo, but I don't do the sister wives thing, and I'm sure not as hell going to be overshadowed by a Vixen who couldn't walk a half mile in my shoes.

Aria...you're bae. I'm kicking your ass...but you're still bae.

Mexi...keep writing Haruna's swansong for Friday. Once I get this paper, I'm coming straight to her focused and ready to throw down. Until then, she'll get a sample of what I'm going to do to her by kicking your sorry ass.

Nas...you're probably legit angry at the meme I made about Azumi. Oh well, get over yourself. Wait...that's impossible right? Don't worry, I specialize in making the impossible possible. After all...I made Haruna and Tarah look good in tag matches. I'm done playing nice kids. This week is about bringing the pain and making it rain. If anyone has issue with it...well let's talk about it in the ring. See you ninjas in the funny papers.

Now I have the last word.
Bhris Elite
Post May 15th 2016, 11:10 pm by Bhris Elite
“Bench players talking like starters I hate it”

Aria if I was a Vixen I wouldn’t have even crossed paths with you.  I’d be just like HBG was and stopped even wrestling other Vixens.  I’d be too good for them.  If I was a Vixen I’d be in the same spot I’m in now as an elitist fighting for the Interwire title.  However I’m not a Vixen and thank God for that right?  I can only imagine how scared you ladies would be.  Knowing every time “Christina Elite” steps in the ring I’d be putting that whole division on notice.  So much that it would probably bore me and I’d stop wrestling against you girls. 

Aria, honey my opinion isn’t that much outdated as you think it might be.  There’s still a couple of people on earth who believe what I believe.  You Vixens shouldn’t headline shit especially over a guy like myself.   Hell I bet even some elitist still believe this too.  Yet there just too scared to admit it.  Me on the other hand I’ll say as I please my opinion will be heard whether you like it or not Aria.  Sure let’s bring up the fact that me being a “Meek Mill Stan” automatically cancels out my opinion.  I’m sorry I wasn’t aware using a song he wrote as my theme song a Stan.   I mean your one to talk if Beyonce contacted you right now to be one of her back up dancers you would stop whatever is going on and do it.   If Beyonce hit you up right now and wanted you to quit and beat Jay-Z’s ass for her you’d do it.   So let’s not talk about Stan’s okay?  See that’s the difference between you and me.  If Meek were to contact me right now and tell me to take out Drake.  I’d tell him I have better things to do and real talent to focus on.   That’s cool Aria you looked Dark Demon in the eyes and didn’t get scared.  Want a cookie?   What am I supposed to do stop the presses?  “Hey guys that one Vixen who always changes hair colors so she can stay relevant isn’t scared of Dark Demon”.   Whoopity fucking do.   Want me to go down the list of people I’m not scared of in EAW?  I hope not because we’re going to be here for a very long time.  I mean it’d probably be easier to actually name people I am scared of and as I told Diamond Cage already that one person is myself.  Not you, Not Matsuda, Not the one douche who stole his ring name from a rapper and his persona from DDD back in the day.   Aria I’m not worried about the “Titans” you’ve went against because you haven’t went against THE titan. 

You haven’t yet locked horns with me and Monday that day finally approaches.  Will keep up the tough guy act or will you fold?  I say you fold.  I say if I look at you in that ring and you see me reach my leg up to kick you straight in that pretty jaw of yours.  You’ll run backstage and make me a Salami and Cheese sandwich with just the right amount of mustard.  I just have that effect Aria.  So go ahead keep up with the strong act now.  Aria I hope I do get kicked to the cheap seats that just means I’ll get to have a conversation with the couple that birthed you.  Your mother and father I mean considering that’s the only seats in the show they can get even with their precious daughter wrestling.  Something tells me though even they’ll tell you to put some respect on my name and tell you I am THE only titan in EAW you should ever be worried about.  If not I can connect The Box Office Smash to them too just like I’ll do to you.  Then we’ll see how much of a bronze medal finisher I really have.   Just for the kicks though feel me?  I mean we can just ask Mexican Samurai too but I’m sure those 13 stitches are self-explanatory.   Aria does anyone even know what the hell your finisher is?  Probably not some people didn’t even know who you were until they saw you on the Triple Threat poster.  And no Aria I haven’t been on a poster before you decide to bring that up and try to rub that in my face too.  Aria when my finisher connects it makes waves across the world.  The people jump and get excited when they see my move.  Let’s not act like you didn’t jump and scream when I damn near killed Impact.  It’s cool though Aria be a huge fan of mine off screen and some badass who doesn’t care about me on screen I won’t judge.  Maybe when you’re on an Episode of EAW cribs we’ll really see how you feel about me with all those Chris Elite and Big Mike posters on your wall.   I’m sure that’s just for the kicks to though right? Me defeating you and laughing right in your face will also be just for the kicks.  Me kicking you in the fucking jaw.  Just for the kicks. 

Eclipse can we stop calling each other brothers?  I don’t like you.  I don’t even respect you.   You’ve improved more than I have?  I mean I guess that is something we can agree on I mean you couldn’t get much worse couldn’t you? Eclipse I said it during Grand Rampage weekend you are the most boring King EAW has seen.  Even those people who call themselves with no crown on their head to prove it are more entertaining then you.   You haven’t been doing anything noteworthy lately expect playing patty cake with Tyler Parker and Hades on who should be the next number one contender.   Eclipse there is no need to hide going up against you Monday.  I’ll be right in the open just so you can see me.  I don’t want you to dodge me like you did during tag team match we were involved in during the Award show. I don’t want you ducking me like you did during Grand Rampage.  I want you to show me why I should be scared.  I want you to show me why I should run and hide.   Like I said though you are a bluff.  You will give me no reason to run nor hide just to laugh right in your face then kick you in it.  By the way can everyone stop calling me Mr.200 Percent?  I haven’t went by that since I left the Iconobozos.   I’m God’s Given Greatness and you will call by such or don’t speak about me at all.   I’ll answer the question though.  Unlike you though Eclipse I’ll turn my words into actions will you do the same though?  Or will it continue to be blind threats from you?  I guess we just have to wait and find out don’t we?  I know what I plan on doing though let’s just hope you plan on doing the same…
Christian Locke
Post May 15th 2016, 10:39 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian is sitting backstage in the Verizon Arena, waiting for the Starr Stan vs Eris LeCava match to start, with Voltage currently having a commercial break. Christian taps his temple with his left index, middle, and ring fingers. He lets out a deep sigh before he speaks.)

I set the bar extremely low for you, Piff. Honestly, I didn't even expect anything good and I’m still disappointed. You, yes you, disappoint me, Piff. I guess I know how your parents feel now. Seriously what was the point of that little speech of yours? To boast about your New Breed Championship win? No, go ahead. Celebrate the fact that you were just a tad bit better than fucking Maxwell Dachs and Brayden Cruise last week. Really stiff competition right there. I don't know how you survived that without some kind of scratch or bullet wound! So congrats and I mean that from the bottom of my cold and black heart. Now Piff, I do think you are a joke, I made that perfectly clear, or if I didn't, then I will gladly say it again, loud and proud. PIFF YOU ARE A JOOOOKE! And contrary to your wrongful opinion, it's not because you smoke weed. It's not even because you repeat the same bullshit over and over again, just in different variations and try to pass it off as something smart and creative, no! You are a joke to me because your career says so. A year of hard work, only to gain the New Breed title? What a success story! Now Spiffy Piffy, you keep calling me a nobody, pretending that you don't know who I am and to be completely honest with you, it doesn't bother me one bit. It's cute really, but of course my “ego” doesn't appreciate that! That's what you think right? I have an oversized, unhealthy ego, at least that's what so many of my opponents believe, when once again, you are wrong! What a reoccurring theme with you, Piff. When I talk, it's not my ego telling me to say the things that I say, no, it's facts coming out of my mouth. So let's say you don't actually know who I am because you know what? That's fair. I didn't expect someone like you to appreciate my brilliance. Since you clearly live under a rock, let me catch you up to speed. My name is Christian. I am 24 years old. My favorite color is green. My favorite hobbies include hockey because let's live up to the Canadian stereotypes and I also enjoy romantic candle lit dinners. My spirit animal is the sloth. My favorite food is steak. Let's see, what else? Oh I know, I don't need fifty lame nicknames that I gave myself instead of earning them. I also don't live behind an embarrassing catchphrase. The future is green, the future is now! That's it right? Oh I remember. How could I forget such an iconic saying? Nobody can forget it, not because it's so damn amazing or catchy, but because you feel the need to say it every five seconds. That's how you know when a catchphrase isn't working. The people should be the ones saying it over and over again, not the lazy creator. 

You called me lame for what I did with the headstone and hey, some may agree with you, especially Starr’s little fans, who don't want to see him go! Please don't go! Come on, let's get that chant going! Please don't go! Please don't go! But for once, Starr is making the right decision because he finally realized that he's lost a step or two – or twenty. He no longer has “it.” While you, Piff? You've never had “it” and you never will. Because like I pointed out a few days ago, winning the New Breed Championship will be the highlight of your career! B-bu-but Christian, Dark Demon, Xavier Williams, and Jamie O’Hara also won the New Breed title and they used it to catapult their career, so I must do the same!!!!! Except for two things, Piff. One, you are nowhere near as talented as them and two, yeah you can list  the successful names that had that title around their waist in the past, but what about the names that didn't do shit afterwards? Of course you're not going to bring up those names because you're trying to make yourself look good, which hey, I can't fault you for that, but just know you're not fooling any body. So long story short, you're just another Maxwell Dachs in the making, congrats. I noticed you also tried to compare yourself to the great, Starr Stan! Yeah keep comparing yourself to others. Sadly I can't do the same because I'm actually an individual. I'm 1 of 1! But anyways what do you two have in common again? Oh that's right, it's because he fought with honor! He worked his ass off to win those world titles! And I guess you do the same, so that must mean you're gonna be a future four time world champion and of course, hall of famer like you keep mentioning. You know what? You actually might end up in the EAW HOF one day, with that art and crafts mask that a third grader made for you. No seriously it can't be that hard because Starr Stan is in it. Anything is possible, Piff. Except for when you said you were going to cave my skull in. Or kick my head? I don't remember the exact words, I just know it was some overused threat that the likes of Lucas Johnson loves to throw around! And that brings me to my next point. It's cute that you are threatening me because I guess I make your blood boil? Is it that easy to get underneath your skin, amigo? And here I thought you just laughed and shrugged everything off like a little punk ass bitch. I’m surprised, in a good way of course. Here's a golf clap for you! Now back to your adorable threats. You want to avenge the lucha community right, because I disrespected it? Please Piff, pretty please with sugar on top, make my day! I beg you! Try to hurt me! Try to injure me! End my “pathetic” career, right? Yeah man, I've been really bad to this point. I am still technically undefeated and I've already got the better of a “top legend!” I'm such a waste. Isn't this where your pea-sized brain comes up with something like my mother should have swallowed me? Get rid of this waste of space, Piff! Do the EAW world a favor!

(Christian begins to laugh uncontrollably and after ten seconds, he recollects himself.)

But that's the thing, you are incapable of getting rid of me, just like you won't be able to steal a win tomorrow night. Yeah, you were probably praying to catch me off guard tomorrow because it's clear that I have actual bigger and better things to do. That's right! Nobody cares who is going to be the new number one contender for your New Breed Championship. It's an entry level title. Which means you will probably get Maxwell again or who knows, maybe you'll have to face even stiffer competition and go at it with El Landerson! That will make EAW so much money! Like so much! But that's right, who am I to say such a thing? I only have twelve fans, according to you. Meh I was expecting you to say two, that being my mother and father so once again I’m disappointed, way to go Piff. And because I have twelve fans, that means nobody cares about me. I don't pose as a threat, even though I got the better of Lucian, Tyler, Judas, JJ Silva, Y2Impact, and Heart Break Gal at the Grand Rampage. Go back and watch it if you don't believe me, which I'm not sure why you would because like I said, I have yet to lie. I'm like the Abraham Lincoln of EAW, except I won't go out like a bitch. I won't go out at all. Going back to the Grand Rampage, it took two hall of famers to eliminate me, including one of them even using a low blow, so as you can see Piff, I'm a bad motherfucker and if I could give you any advice in the world, it's this: when it comes to me, tread lightly. You do not want to make an enemy out of me, which is something you shouldn't worry about too much because you serve no purpose to me. I can't emphasize that enough. If I can make an analogy for a second, you are like a sack of garbage. Once I throw you out, I’m done with you. This will not be a continuing story, with chapters of matches. No, that thought alone bores me. I can only hit a punching bag so many times. 

You asked me an interesting question. You asked me what if Piff beats Christian Locke on Battleground? What if, Piff, what if? What if the Seattle Seahawks ran the ball? What if America wasn't absolutely fucked with their next president? What if you weren't the lead singer of the band, Magic! Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Yeah the father keeps saying no to you because quite frankly, you are a loser when it comes to the grand scheme of things. Actually no, you're just a loser period. I was trying to give you some credit, but couldn't stomach it. But what if Piff? What if you were aborted? What if you were hit by a bus? As you can see, there are endless what if questions and that specific what if question you asked me? Is just that, a what if because that's all you will be able to do – imaging to defeat me instead of actually doing it. Another thing, why do you feel the need to keep saying the word cock? It must be on your brain 24/7? Hey, I won't judge. It's 2016, love whoever you want. It's your life, you can't fuck it up even more. It's not possible. Just like I don't think I'm better than you because I don't smoke weed. No, I'm better than you because I'll easily be way more successful than you in EAW and in life. Oh wait, I already am! Imagine that! Once again, hitting you with the cold hard facts. 

(Christian stands up after being told by a worker that Starr vs Eris is next. Christian quickly stretches his arms.)

Here's another fact for you, the future isn't green. In fact, your future will be in jeopardy after I'm done with you tomorrow night. Moving forward, you will have to sip your munchies through a straw. I'm deeply sorry. 

Now be gone, mosquito. 

(Camera fades to black)
Aria Jaxon
Post May 15th 2016, 9:48 pm by Aria Jaxon
JUST FOR KICKS -- NORTH CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.

Let’s put it this way, Chris; if you were a Vixen, this wouldn’t have been the first time we’d crossed paths. If you were a Vixen, especially one who’d had the misfortune of sharing a division with me and being under the sole of my boot over and over again, I can guarantee you that you wouldn’t be coming at me sideways the way you are right now. Why? Because you’d fucking know better. You’d have run across me and probably lost to me on enough occasions to know that Aria Jaxon can handle her fucking business, no matter who’s standing across the ring from her. But as fate would have it, you’re not some bottom-tier Vixen talking yourself up only to be put down by one of the cornerstones of this company’s women’s division. Instead, you’re someone who’s had the good fortune of watching what I could do from afar. You’ve watched me kick my way past some of the best EAW had to offer and you’re turning your nose up at me now because you’ve never actually had to be put through the wringer by me. You squint your eyes and brush me off because you just don’t get it, but you will soon enough. You seem to not know what I can do, or who I am, but in short...I’m the reason you’re taking a loss on Monday.

Your outdated ass view of what EAW “should” be and where the Vixens “belong” doesn’t mean shit to me. You’re a Meek Mill stan, Chris. Credentials and quality obviously don’t mean anything to you. Yes, Cameron and HBG are currently the most skilled and longest tenured women in the company and as such, have more experience mixing it up with the men. That’s just a fact, but don’t overlook the fact that girls like Tarah, Cailin, and myself are every bit as equipped to beat the everloving shit outta anybody with a Y chromosome. I’ve stared Dark Demon right in the face and not a single iota of fear rose up in me. I curb stomped Y2Impact’s face into light tubes. I’ve had Drake and Jones swear they’d end my career, and you think I’m sweating you? You’re light work compared to many of the titans I’ve rubbed elbows with. You’re miniscule in the shadows of the legends I’ve contended with and put away. That’s not something you can grasp, though. The fact that you’re not as good as you think you are just doesn’t seem to be clicking, so I wouldn’t expect you to be able to wrap your head around the fact that when I go out there for Triple Threat, Eris and I will tear the house down. We’ll put on a better match than any that you could ever hope to. On the last FPV before Pain for Pride, the Vixens are taking center stage, and that alone is reason enough why you’re already eating my dust. The gap between you and I is already big enough as it is, and when I beat you, it gets even bigger. There is no comparison, Chris. I’m better. You can keep your predictions of what you think my future holds. All your claims that I’ll lose in Triple Threat’s main event are falling on deaf ears, because I know better. It’s a matter of time until I walk away with that Vixens Champion. By my count, that’ll make two things I have that you don’t: a main event spot and a championship. Those sure have eluded you up to this point, haven’t they? And please, spare me the bullshit about Aren. You tryna belittle him only makes you look more pathetic than you already are. You’ve gotta realize that it’s a bad look for someone like you, a perpetual bronze medal finisher, to be speaking ill of the number one contenders for both the EAW and Vixens Championships. It comes across as sad, which it definitely is. People like you are just stepping stones for people like me. When it’s all said and done, I’ll have made part of my legacy by shutting up sorry ass curtain jerkers like you. Your first taste of that comes on Battleground.

Typical of you to try and reduce my rise to prominence to nothing more than my looks. God, could your material get any more basic? It’s like you’re not even trying to make any valid points. I’m popular because I’m hot and because of who I’ve attached myself to, apparently. Right, I’ve never heard those ones before. Make no mistake, Chris, before my pretty face was splashed on billboards, t-shirts, souvenir cups, and whatever the fuck else, I earned my stripes by toppling people like you: those who either weren’t fit to stand across the ring from me, or were dumb enough not to give me my due. So don’t worry, the color of my hair, my nails, or my gear will be the furthest thing from people’s minds when they’re through. They’ll be talking about how I’m a hundred and twenty grand richer. They’ll be talking about how I outlasted five other people to take home the win. And, with any luck, they’ll be talking about how a braggadocious little blowhard named Chris Elite choked on all his ego-laced words.

I dunno what I can say to you that I haven’t said already, Steph. It’s a pleasure to get to face you, we’re probably gonna telegraph each other’s moves, we’re going to Dairy Queen after all this...ya know, the usual shit. No one can deny you’ve been on an absolute tear lately. I mean, winning the first-ever Specialists Rampage is no easy feat. Now you’re charting a course to be a Specialists Champion for the ages, and that path runs right through Battleground. Your desire to continue your quest for bossassbitchdom has led you right to me. I need to stay in top form, with Triple Threat on the horizon, and that just so happens to entail winning this match. It’s nothing personal, but I’m sure you know that. The Vixens title is mine to take, but before any of that happens, I have a clusterfuck of a match to win and big ass check to deposit into my bank account. I’m sure you understand.

Anything that happens between you and I on Monday will be strictly business.

Chris Elite’s jaw getting knocked into the cheap seats is just for kicks, though.
Eclipse Diemos
Post May 15th 2016, 9:16 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Hell Above

“I love the assumption that because things seem to be going alright that everything is fine. That the world around you isn’t burning because things so far ‘seem alright.’ Isn’t that the model of society as a whole? Everything burns, but as long as these ideas of a peaceful world, of a fair world, a just world stand so shall we. And the world burns. The world continues to burn, and the people who can benefit from the flames dance around them. And what is the fate of those trapped in those flames of despair and misery? Our fate is to burn forever. We are to burn for all time as you watch us, as you watch us writhe in agony. You all choose to laugh when you see this. You say that you have made it out of the flames just fine, that you aren’t going to be caught in such fires so easily. You say that the only way we could help ourselves is if we abandon the flames, as if the flames have not already seared our flesh and bone. That’s the world we reside in. That’s the world that the two of you, Aria and Stephanie, fight for. A world where you claim to reach the heavens just above you. Yet...for us. Hell reigns above us. Heaven is far beyond our realm of reach. We just have to keep trying to grasp for it, and no matter the odds we will probably never reach it. That is the world we reside in. I suppose it is a world that I further allow to have in creation, but it is our world none the less. It is the reality of this place...don’t try and change that.”

Eclipse placed his hands gently on the siding of the house as he leaned against it, closing his eyes to hear the sounds of the cooling wind and the gentle breeze blowing through the grass. His eyes seemed drawn to the flowing blades, calmed by their order. His mind seemed to whirl with the possibilities as he leaned down, running his palm against the rough grass under him.

“That’s the beauty of this sick world we live in though. The beauty of it is that...within the fire, those that accept the flames no longer feel the pain of it. We endure. We accept that our place is within the fire itself. It is those that exist outside the flames who shall be burned by them. They don’t understand what the fires do. They reach their hand into the flames, believing that they themselves are loved by the world, and thus will not be hurt by it. The flames burn. The fire peels back the skin, revealing the blood and bone. That is our world. No matter what you say or do, you won’t change that. It cannot be changed. It can only be survived. And I have survived it. With every breath, I have survived it. And the world keeps on moving in the dance. The world forever spins towards its own destruction, and I am happy with my place in it. Sitting upon a throne, deep in the flames.

Aria. You keep trying to deny me. You keep trying to push down my words, calling them delusional. The fact that you have to listen to my words, and that they pierce into your brain is more than enough. Because unlike people like Luke Reign, or Tyler Parker, or JJ Silva, you listen to what I say. You allow it to stew in your mind before you choose to rebuke that. That shows something. That shows that you are willing to think. That you are willing to hear my words at all shows that you can understand me. That you could accept the darkness, if you only tried. You won’t try though. I know you won’t. You won’t unless I force you to. I have to make you join me in the fire and that’s alright with me. That’s fine with me because if you went willingly into the flames they would sear you. You must have someone guide you. You must have someone to lead you along into the fire, so that you understand how that fire can cleanse. How it can take away all the pain, and all the frustration. The sadness of losing friends due to trivial matters can end Aria. If you’ll accept the fire. If you just open out your hand to it. I suppose you won’t though. I will have to force you. Come Battleground, I will force you. I will make you lose control, and no one will recognize you when it comes out. When that anger spills over, and the look of shock finishes its round upon your face, you will realize just how good it felt to stand in the fire. To use it to burn everyone else around you. And I will be there. Make no mistake about this Aria, I will be the victor. I will win. You are not going to walk out of that match with your arm raised high in victory. If you’re lucky, I’ll let you walk out at all. That is the truth of the world you are entering into. Accept it. Understand it, and perish with it, or join me in the flames.

Stephanie. You are proving to be one of the most amusing specimens I’ve come across. See...I know that you can feel it. That something is wrong in this world. And yes, I saw Cailin beside you. Little sis seems to be doing quite well. But, here's a question Stephanie, is she happy? How is she? I have heard some friends of mine talking as well. I know what she feels. She wants things back to normal, but she can’t. You know she can’t do it. Not while you have that title. The gold...it's an instrument of corruption. It has been used a thousand times by people better than you or I. Once you have it, you never want to part with it. She believes she made it relevant, more so than you ever will, doesn’t she? That’s something that does hurt you, and when you speak I can hear it. When you mention her, your face softens, your voice takes on such a beautiful tone. You really love her. You love her so much that you will suppress every instinct of violence and bloody vengeance to make sure it works. You love her so much that you are trying your hardest to keep it all under your soul but deep down you know the truth. You know that, like I told you, you won’t be able to fight it forever. You will lose. I will make you lose, at Battleground. You will fall at my hands, because you know that I can do that to you. You know that I’m being nice right now, Stephanie. You understand that. That ends at Battleground. I’m going to make you realize the truth, and it will be when your shoulders hit the mat. It will be when blood runs down your face, and it will be when your very body cries out in agony over what it is doing. I will not let you continue to hide what you really are behind this shell of being nice and being a good and loving human being, I’m done watching you hide that. I will make you walk through the fire, and you will either burn in it, or you will thrive.

And then...my brother decided to speak up. Chris Elite. Nothing has been said to you that hasn’t been said already. You talk about how you have showcased your brutality, and it is true. You have improved. I’ve improved more. I’ve always been better. You are stuck with who you are, constantly bragging of accomplishments you hope to make when you get further along. You talk of your brutality, but then you go ahead and hide behind the wall of muscle and words that is Big Mike, who you then bet against Mexican Samurai for his matchup. You always let your mouth cash checks that your fists don’t match up to, and there has always been someone to bail you out of that. Not anymore. You have nowhere to run Chris. Nowhere to hide. You are entering into my domain now. A world of strife and pain, and yes...your brutality has been on display as of late. And yet, so has mine. Mine is on display any time I’m in the ring Chris. And now, in a land of no rules, and no consequences, you are going to know what it means to suffer. I am going to make you suffer. That is my calling. My desire. You know me well enough, Chris. You know I’m not going to run from a challenge, nor am I going to hold back from one. So what’s the plan, Mr. 200%? You gonna keep talking about what you are going to do? Or are you going to do it?”

Eclipse leaned back against the grass, staring up at the sky before pulling himself to a stand. He twirled what seemed to be a letter in his hands which he promptly slid into a mailbox. He turned, pressing his forehead against the metal of the mailbox as his body seemed to shudder slightly before he leaned back again and ran his tongue along his teeth.

“This is reality. Whether we choose to accept it or not. For everyone who has a heaven above them, there reigns a hell for others.”
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post May 15th 2016, 8:32 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
The future is green; the future is now, esé.

AY DIOS MIO! Your boy Piff Fumador actually did it, he won the New Breed Championship. With it’s grande heritage of former Champions who would go on to win major world titles; Dark Demon, Xavier Williams and Jamie O’Hara to name a few. And you can add Piff’s name to that list, homie. Because this is just the beginning; it’s the start of the spliff that will be burning EAW down to the ground. The future is green; the future is now, esé. This title represents a stepping-stone to further success in the land of the elite. Amongst all the heroes and villains that call EAW their home, what the people of EAW really need is a HIGH-flying Champion. Bringing good times and electric matches, full of only the most bueno Lucha Libre from the most blazed Pro Wrestler on the planet. They don’t call Piff ‘Mr. THC’ for nothing, his finishing move isn’t just called the ‘420 Splash’ because it’s a clever pun; Piff Fumador is the male Mary Jane, esé.  Always smoking grass and always kicking ass. Just like Cost-Co, your boy Piff serves beatings in bulk. Bitch, Piff proved that at last week’s Showdown when he beat NOT ONLY Maxwell Dachs but also that grande pussay Brayden Cruise for the New Breed title. Two chumps for the price of one, and it was a good deal to make both of those putos look like the gringos they really are, all in front of the EAW universe. You know how it is, homie. The future is green; the future is now, esé. So this is a fresh start for EAW’s Finest Strain; a chance to back my words up to the world - that Piff Fumador DESERVES this title, and will defend it with not only every ounce of his being, but every ounce of his weed. As soon as Piff has a couple sweet tokes of the finest white rhino kush then he can take on any biotch that’s brave enough to step up to the plate. And on this week’s Showdown we’ll all see who the unlucky motherfucker is, because there’s NO WAY that Piff is letting this title slip out from underneath him. Like Piff has stated before, he KNOWS about what this title represents and what it means for whoever holds it; it’s the next step to greatness in EAW. And no gringo is coming in and raining on Piff’s parade, plus because rain would get a blunt all soggy. But this week sees Piff make a return to his former home that goes by the name of Battleground. It’ll feel good making that return with some gold around his waist. From wrestling in pre-show battle royals, to showing up with the freshly won New Breed title. This title means everything to Piff, it’s a symbol of his hard work and it’ll be a ‘high’ in itself showing up to Battleground with it. The future is green; the future is now, esé.

So who is this gringo Piff is facing on his Battleground return? Some puto called Christian Cock? Or Jewish Cock? Something like that… Oh wait, Christian LOCKE! Ha... Piff was way off. Not too sure who this guy is but he seems pretty whiny, thinking he deserves a mini-vacation?! Go on one, amigo. I’m pretty sure no one will notice you’re gone. Ay dios mio, surely not just Piff has no idea who you are; and your 12 fans probably wouldn’t even miss you! But fair, you’re on some little tirade about taking down EAW’s resident Gold Medallist Starr Stan. Would explain why you’re in Arkansas to watch his match at ringside; and would actually also explain why you got a custom headstone made, engraved with ‘Starr Stan’s Career’. Which is pretty cute and made a strong point to go with your little monologue. It’s a shame though, you probably should have put ‘Christian Locke’s Brain’ because after both a Kush Coma Enziguri and a DDTHC to the head, your Canadian accent’s going to sound even dumber when all you can say is “DURGH!” What’s 2+2, Christian? Piff will ask you after he pins you in the middle of the ring on Monday. Starr Stan is going to wanna go out of his farewell tour with a bang, and I’m sure it’ll end with him banging your skull into the mat. Although it won’t be much of a challenge for him after Piff does half the work for him at this week’s Battleground. Maybe there’s “no reason for you to care about this match”, but it says a lot about your character, homie. Because there’s no incentive in the form of a title opportunity, or the $20,000 bonus, you can’t “think of a single fuck to give”. That’s sad, esé, because Starr Stan was a fighting Champion. Every match was important, as it was an opportunity to prove that he was the best. That’s exactly the same as Piff, and that mentality made Starr Stan a Hall of Famer; exactly what your boy Piff Fumador will be one day. Unlike you, Christian, you’ll come and go without anyone even knowing you were even here. Maybe a couple of people will be like “oh yeah, that guy Starr Stan beat in his farewell match. And Piff beat him on Battleground once”. Other than that, you’re NADA, amigo. You think you’re ABOVE the New Breed title? The title that means everything to Piff? YOU KNOW HOW INSULTING THAT IS, GRINGO?! This ain’t a game, motherfucker; there ain’t no ‘level skip’ cheat. No one’s born a legend – You make yourself a legend. The New Breed is the first step for Piff getting the glory he’ll one day deserve. That’s what you don’t understand, and what Piff is going to show you at Battleground. After beating your ass in the middle of the ring, Piff is gonna rub his title that you’re clearly ‘above’ in your ugly little Canadian face. You just don’t understand - The future is green; the future is now, esé.

Christian Locke also seems to be a part of this crowd who is so quick to label EAW’s Finest Strain as a ‘joke’. The same crowd who were proven WRONG at last week’s Showdown, when Mr. THC became the New Breed Champion! You are just another one of the same faceless naysayers who follows the crowd and thinks that Piff can’t ever be nothing in EAW because he smokes weed. And doesn’t make custom headstones with his opponents’ names on just to make a point… Er, Piff still can’t believe you did that. So lame… But for me to be ‘brutally honest’ to you; If you say all of this shit about Piff and he beats you down for the 3 count on Monday… What does that really say about you? It’s better to be remembered as a ‘joke’ than never to be remembered at all. And no one will ever remember you, while Piff Fumador WILL defy the odds, WILL have a lengthy reign as New Breed Champ, and WILL go on to become an EAW legend. It’s not just copious amounts of weed, but people like YOU that give EAW’s Finest Strain the motivation to prove himself as something more than just a throwaway comedic foil. Sure, Piff likes a joke and a smoke, but when Mr. THC is in the ring, the punch line to this so-called ‘joke’ will be Piff ramming his boot down your fucking throat, amigo. You say Piff has reached his ceiling, but the sky’s the limit, homie; and Piff Fumador flies higher than any other gringo in EAW. The future is green; the future is now, esé. ‘What you don’t know won’t hurt you’ is a common saying, but doesn’t apply to lucha libre, holmes; because you have no idea of the pain that will be cracking into your skull after a Kush Coma Enziguri. And Piff feels this whole underestimation is the sole reason of your impression of Piff, you really have no idea what you’re getting yourself into and you better start taking Mr. THC seriously. The future is green; the future is now, esé.

Piff applauds you on your undefeated streak, but your ignorance will be your downfall, esé. Your cockiness is motivating, your attitude is infuriating and it’s going to be satisfying as hell to slap the ego of your face on Monday. “I have yet to lie. I always deliver!” - that’s what you said. And you’re right, homie. You haven’t lied about any of your credentials, and I hoped it felt good to gloat about them. I really hope it felt good to suck your own cock about how great you are, because that cock will be moving behind your legs as you walk out of Battleground on Monday. Your whole Lucha Libre experience was disrespectful to this beautiful sport as well, that mask is honor, that mask is legacy; and you spat all over it when you ripped it off in front of everyone. But maybe you should start wearing one again though? You might wanna hide from the embarrassment of running your mouth just to get served by EAW’s Finest Strain at Battleground. The future is green; the future is now, esé. Piff never said he wanted to be the greatest luchador in the history of EAW – he said HE IS THE BEST LUCHADOR IN THE HISTORY OF EAW. Sure there’s not many luchadors, but minus Judas; Piff has beaten them all. And he WILL beat them all. Piff is already the greatest luchador, and maybe one day he will be the greatest elitist; but one thing’s for sure – YOU definitely won’t be. Piff Fumador is building his legacy, and maybe part of that will be beating your undefeated streak? But the majority of that legacy will be one thing. It’ll be rising up against the odds of all the people like you, who think that Piff is nothing but a joke because he tokes on the finest kush of the land. The same people who think that Piff is an embarrassment to wrestling. The same people who think that Piff will never be anything more than a joke and never achieved anything. Piff’s legacy will be about blazing it like it’s 4/20 every day, and still beating cock-sure gringos like yourself. Beating self-righteous, whiney, egotistical butt-fuckers like yourself who think they’re above someone because they don’t smoke weed. Someone who thinks they’re above someone because of petty personal traits. This is about honor, esé. Piff will smoke a joint on the way to the ring and still beat you blazed out of his head. Boy, that’d prove a point wouldn’t it? It’d really be an alternate ending to that Drug PSA you compared me to? “This is your brain on drugs” and then it’ll show my victory against you at Battleground on Monday. It’s that sort of message that would prove to putos like you that Piff Fumador is a stoner, but that doesn’t mean he’s not to be taken seriously. Believe this: Starr Stan is going to kill you on his way out when he faces you. But not if I do first…

The future is green; the future is now, esé.
Bhris Elite
Post May 15th 2016, 8:16 pm by Bhris Elite
Peak of my career Aria?  Please not even you believe that.  My career only gets better from here on out.  Like I said May has been the month of Chris Elite and I am going to continue by making every month my month.  Sure you got the big main event at Triple Threat but I’m sure if I was a Vixen I would have been in the main event too.  To be honest if it wasn’t for all these internet wrestling fans who sit online to bitch and whine about things.  Vixens would still be the worst part of the company.  People would still be using their matches for piss breaks.  People would still be using that time to go check the scores and see how their favorite sport team is doing.  Now all the sudden everyone is all for the Vixens having huge matches and tournaments.  I haven’t changed my views though.  It just sucks that the main event of the PPV right before Pain for Pride is just a long ass piss break.   Oh wait was I not supposed to say that? Oops I’m sorry for still having my own opinion and not following along with everyone else.  I’m sorry I believe that the only two Vixens who belong in the ring with Elitist are HBG and Cameron.   I’m already an EAW heavy hitter and I didn’t need a couple of lucky wins and a huge shitty fan base to become one.

These VERY well placed super kicks and my body guard have gotten me very far.  Now do I need either of those things to get far? Of course not I got several moves in my tank that I haven’t even used yet.  I just love kicking people straight in the jaw and making them swallow their words.  You know kind of like what I’m going to do to you Monday.  See Aria unlike you I don’t need to count on the number of times I changed hair colors to keep me popular.  See when people think of you it’s like “Oh my god is there a hair color she hasn’t used yet?” yet when it comes to thinking of me it’s usually something like this.  “Oh my God is there a move this fantastic man can’t do?”.   See unlike you people just don’t love me based off my looks they love me because of what I do in that ring.  Well they say they hate me but I know deep down it really is love.  They wish they can have the self-confidence I have.  They wished they believed in there selves as much as I believe in myself.    I’m sure you do too.  Yeah congratulations your main eventing a PPV and I’m not.  However when EAW finally sees how you compete in such a big match and how you choke under the pressure.  They’ll never let you headline a show again.  While I go on main event this week’s Showdown and James Shields wonders why he never let me main event a show before this.  

Something tells me you’ll be just like your dearly beloved Aren when it’s all said and done.  Yup that’s right I’m trying to tell you you’re going to choke when the going gets tough.   When it’s finally “Your time” just like Aren you’ll start to gasp and realize this whole main event thing isn’t for you.   Now you probably want to say the same thing about me yet.  You can’t I’m not a man who chokes under pressure.  I’m not someone who fails at such huge moments that just isn’t me.   Don’t believe me? Just tune into my title match soon.    Watch me do something you won’t be able too.  Sure my match probably won’t be a main event.  It’s still for the title though and I rather win a title match and the title whether it’s the opener or not.   Then lose a title match during the main event.  So have fun being the main event of the show and lose too.  

I’m a Showdown guy and Battleground guy Aria.  I put on fantastic shows no matter what show I’m on.  Something on Battleground just doesn’t want me to lose though and I’m going to continue not to lose on Battleground.  I’m going to continue to win a bunch of money on Battleground and laughing at the people who think they would stop me from doing so.   On Battleground Aria I’m not leaving empty handed I’m leaving with a whole lot of cash.   You know who’s leaving Battleground with no money?  The same person who isn’t leaving Triple Threat with the Vixens champion.   If you don’t know who I’m talking about Aria then look in the mirror because I’m speaking about you.   Know who else isn’t leaving Battleground with a bunch of cash?  The same guy who won’t have his Championship for much longer.   I’m the guy leaving this show with all the money.  I’m the guy leaving Showdown soon enough with a championship I’m the guy who will do things my opponents can’t even dream about doing.   Aria I know you needed all this money to go buy more hair dye but it looks like the next hair color change is going to have to wait…

You know just when I thought I was going to wrap this whole thing up.  The BFF of Aria wants to open her mouth.  Box Office Flop? Really it’s like the more you speak the cornier things get.  Do you need proof of this statement?  Okay let’s move on then with more things you said.  Christina Elite oh come on I’ve heard that one before you can’t do better than that?  Must all of the champions in EAW be complete corny assholes?  Thank god I can put a somewhat of a change to that in a couple of weeks or days.  That’s right I am the Box Office Smash.  I am God’s Given Greatness.  I am everything you are not.   Mexican Samurai vs Chris Elite has become stale?  We haven’t even had a match yet you fool so please don’t compare two men fighting to two idiot females who complain when they can’t get their way.  I’ve never “Spam the same shit”.  I haven’t even said much on the man to begin with but just like my former brother Eclipse.  You speak just to speak.  You don’t think before you say things you just say things to sound cool.  Then realize how dumb it sounded.  I got to ask you this though Steph how does it feel watching “Your BFF” Aria main event a show and you got to sit back and watch it?  Kind of ruins the formation doesn’t it?  Speaking of formation and thinking of things becoming stale.  Even though you just started with this title reign it’s already became as stale and annoying and repetitive as Beyonce songs.   Oops I hope I didn’t trigger anyone by saying that.  However like I said though BFF’s who face Chris Elite together lose to him together.    Now hopefully losing to me once becomes just as boring and repetitive as you are so you don’t try to challenge me again.    I heard you say something about getting this money.  Now I’m just trying to figure out how you plan on doing that.  Are you selling yourself on the corner?  Are you taking your clothes off for freaky old men? Because you damn sure ain’t beating me for no money so how are you getting it?  I guess that’s for you to know and me Big Mike to find out next time he needs a fine broad on the corner of 42nd street in times square.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post May 15th 2016, 7:00 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Battleground Promo #3

"Box Office Flop"

Two hundred and sixty thousand dollars. The halfway point of where I was and where I'm going: a shot for a world title. Never in my time here did I think things would be looking up for me so quickly. I'm the current Specialist Champion, I retired the longest reigning Vixens champ, and I'm blessed with a circle of friends...something not everyone on this roster can claim. While I'm kicking ass in the world of professional wrestling, another Steph was unanimously named MVP of the NBA. The Year of Steph is in full swing as the Summer of Matsuda looms just around the corner. Aria it's going to be so fun with you in this match. We'll be snatching each other's edges, snatching everyone else's...it'll be like if BLM raided a Trump rally. Sometimes looking at you is like standing in front of the mirror. We sing the same songs, dance alike, watch the same movies...I can't imagine life in EAW without you. We could fight till the end of time and we'll still be best friends. I don't need to warn you that I'm going to amp it up to eleven tomorrow night. By the end of the match, the Most Valuable Wrestler will be standing tall. Don't fret though, you'll be Vixens Champion soon and we can be belt buddies!

Yes Nas, I just said that! (Nas voice) "Belt Buddies? Belt Buddies!? What is this? Sesame Street!?" (Eyebrow) Yes Nas it's Sesame Street and you're about to get one! Two! Three! Steph Kicks to the face! Next thing you know, that eyebrow will raise while you wonder how you got played out of a hundred and twenty grand.

Christina Elite. You identify yourself as a box office smash am I correct? Hence, the name of your move? You fancy yourself to be a Captain America: Civil War huh? I think you're more like a Batman vs Superman. You have all the tools in front of you, but yet you still can't manage to exceed everyone's expectations. This comes from your Zack Synder-like thinking who assumes that we haven't caught on to the fact that you use the same trick over and over again. When you teamed up with your Watchmen aka the Iconomy, we were all like 'wow that's pretty cool', despite some reservations. Then you had that weird post-Iconomy Sucker Punch phase. Then, you hired Big Mike and we saw Man of Elite. You certainly had your moments, especially with 'he who shall not be named'. Now here we are at Chris Elite vs Mexican Samurai and quite frankly it's become as stale as Cloud Matsuda vs Haruna Sakazaki. You spam the same shit like Haruna Chris. Should I call you Chris Sakazaki? Haru Elite? Is this your Aloha Chris? Are you an Emma Stone trying to pass for an Asian? That's just as contrived as a 'Leader of Vixens' comparing herself to a character who all intent and purposes is a glorified sidekick! But more on that another time. PS: couples will discuss whatever when they think nobody's around.

Now if you excuse me, I'm about to get this money.
Butcher
Post May 15th 2016, 5:21 pm by Butcher
{~Butcher stands in one of two rings.  Blackout.  A blue spot light hits the ring furthest from view.
The ring is charred.  It's destroyed as if a blast had rocked it from within.  There are letters and a logo in the center of this ring, CWF can barely be made out.~}

I challenged Carlos Rosso backstage and the motherfucker ain't been seen in like 2 weeks.  I ain't get no response.
EAW Management knows.  They should... no response from them either.  Carlos, you're going to face up to me, boy, you understand?
You had all kinds of shit to say when I wasn't
around for you to say it to my face.  I'm here now and you turn tale and run?  I guess that ain't change over the years...
you still got a yellow streak running down your back, ya know Carlos?  Where you at, boy?  Time for this ass whipping.

The Situation is, and this is no disrespect to Riki Nakai, I should be booked for the CWF Championship this week, not fighting
some New Breed child of Japan.

I've taken the initiative, I've given the authorities my claims.  And they are rightful claims to that title.  I'm just saying.  
Got paperwork and everything.  And Carlos Rosso is fucking around, strutting around with a championship that doesn't belong to him.
I have legitimate claim to it, not him.   I'll fight him at Battleground.  Walk all up into Showdown.  Whatever is necessary to make the 
match happen.  

It may have been 3 years ago, and that's most likely the reason I'm challenging his bitch ass.  There is a wrong chapter in history,
and Carlos Rosso most certainly doesn't deserve to be holding that title.  I do.  It makes me sick every time I think about it.
I earned the right, and neither companies, nor borders, nor death, nor time
has kept me away from this hunt.  Time to wrire the final chapter for that company, and the Championship.  
I'mma make the history correct, retire that championship, and keep looking forward to strengthening the future of myself and this great company.

It's time to put it to rest.

{~The old ring collapses, and the spotlight fades.  Blackout.  Again the lights come on, and Butcher is again standing Center in the EAW ring.~}

Which brings me back to Nakai. 
I see you want to come to America to further your career in your own country.  That's cool, dawg.  There's some crazy bad ass talent in America,
Both native, and also from a lot of different countries.
And I like the idea of you tryin to use our superior style as a proving grounds.   But, I got my own agenda.  My own proving I gotta do.
I'm not about to let a cruiser weight from the other side of the world come up into my home and show me up.  Know what I mean?

Had a motherfucker last week come walking in from the other side of the world, talkin about how great he is.  Guy found out real quick I won't
be moved.  
You can send all the warriors from all these different Regions of the world, and let them find out, why it is they want to come to
America to do battle in the first place.  Cause we're a hard tribe, mixed and melted with the strongest peoples from all over the planet.
Generation after generation breed for excellence, and we are exceptional.  Best of the Best, and you want to see where it is you stand.
It's admirable.  But I'mma hit you hard enough to break your teeth like I would any other asshole who comes up against me.  Ain't worried 
sbout where your from, truthfully, I'm worried about where you're going... and that's down, at my feet.  
Welcome to America.  Take this ass kicking back to your mother and show it to her.  Tell her I said Hello. 

I'm looking forward to our match, boy.  You're gonna wake up hurting saturday morning.

{~Red spotlights aim towards him, as he stands strong in the center of the ring.  THen white lights... A loud fire work goes off in one corner.
then another corner.  Second after second these pyros erupt, intensifying. Blue lights shine as One after the other these explosions continue...
 Strategically syncronized they continue to blow...~}

{~Blackout~}
Aria Jaxon
Post May 15th 2016, 4:06 pm by Aria Jaxon
GLASS CEILINGS -- NORTH CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA.

Go ahead and keep your blinders on if you want, Chris. You let your vision tunnel in, and for all intents and purposes, Samurai is the person you seem to be sweating the most in our match. That could be partially because you know he’s got every reason to cave your head in and you could be a bit paranoid. Then again, coming into a match like this with baggage like that is just stupid. Never mind the stipulation put in place, never mind the money at stake, never mind the chaos that we all know is gonna ensue...Samurai could just say “fuck it” to the cash and the victory and spend the entire duration of the match tryna take you out. But oh, you might see that coming, since he’s kinda got your undivided attention. Deny it all you want, but you’re not focusing enough on Battleground. You’ve spent too much time and energy waving your Interwire title shot in the current champion’s face and you’re unaware of exactly what you’re walking into. So again I say, keep your gaze trained on Samurai. Make that critical mistake. That way, when I take you out, the only person who won’t have known it was coming, is you.

How does it feel to know that everything that’s happened lately could be your peak, Chris? How does it feel to know that bloodying Samurai and mixing it up with Eclipse could be your glass ceiling? You say you’ve never been better, and I say you might not ever get any better. What if kicking glass down Y2Impact’s throat was your career highlight? I’m begging a question of you that I’m sure you’ve asked yourself a couple of times. Good for you for not resting on your laurels, but it takes more than a couple well-placed superkicks and a giant bodyguard to take your career to the next level. Underneath all the bravado, I know it terrifies you that the adorable little pseudo-hot streak you’ve had lately might be your glass ceiling. It'd suck if you plateaued after all this, wouldn't it? Lemme chill. You were right, though; that’s just my opinion. Whether or not you actually rise above all this and become an EAW heavy hitter is just something that the word just has to wait and gauge for themselves. So instead of focusing on things that are a matter of opinion and the intangibles, I’ll deal with facts.

Fact is, my career’s already ascended to heights yours never could. You said it yourself -- I’m main eventing Triple Threat. I’m making history. Never before have the Vixens gotten the chance to be the marquee match at an FPV and here I am, already afforded the opportunity to say that I’m walking into what was previously uncharted territory for the Vixens. All in the name of tryna be shady and going tit-for-tat with you...Chris, have you ever main evented an FPV? Have you ever been considered a standard-bearer for your respective division? Or is it something you’re still “waiting” on? You’re waiting for that opportunity, you’re waiting for your match with Samurai, and you’re waiting for the world to take you seriously, so don’t talk to me about cracking under pressure or squandering opportunities. Every shortcoming of mine has been eclipsed by a much more spectacular rebound, and that all culminates for me at Triple Threat. I’m sure you’ll be sitting backstage while I raise the bar for every performer in this company, male or female. I’ve competed against -- and beaten -- better men than you, sweetheart, so your idea that I’m somehow getting involved in “men’s business” by even being in this match is lost on me. Consider me a new-school Cameron Ella Ava; glass ceilings and paper-thin barriers don’t mean shit to me, and you clinging onto this fragile idea that a woman could never beat you is just another reason you won’t be able to beat me.

I gotta be honest, I don’t really appreciate the Cinderella comparison. Yeah, she was a good person. She stayed positive in the face of adversity and was genuinely a sweet girl, but she still waited around for a guy to change her life. Her golden ticket out of all the bullshit was a man. She waited for the stars to align and needed magic to change things up for her, but I’m the impatient type. I burst onto the scene last summer and my hype hasn’t died down since. My rise to the top of this company’s ranks wasn’t a fairytale; there wasn’t any magic, and nothing was left up to chance. There wasn’t a Fairy Godmother watching my six. I’ve made everything happen on my own, and when I inevitably bypass you and go on to win what might be the biggest Vixens match in history, just know that you weren’t walked over by some princess in distress or figure ripped from a storybook. You were trampled by the goddamn Empress.

You might be a Showdown guy, but it’s no secret you’ve made a killing on Battleground as of late, Chris. You might be the one person who’s made the most use of the open salary system. On this show, with these stakes, you might feel a sense of security. Maybe you feel at home. I’m coming to fuck up that sense of security. I’m walking into a match that, according to you, I shouldn’t even be in, and worse yet for you, I’m taking the win and the money you already thought were yours. But again, you got your blinders on. You’re saying it won’t happen, and frankly, I can’t wait to see the look on your face when it all comes to pass. I’m the one yanking the rug out from underneath you, and I’m the reason you’re leaving Battleground empty-handed.
ThePizzaBoy
Post May 15th 2016, 4:06 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up to the mouth of a dark metropolitan alleyway between Bo and Tye's Pizzeria and an unknown and rundown abandoned establishment.  Overlaying the hustle and bustle of New York traffic is the sound of spinning metal, rhythmically stopping and starting, like the spurs of a cowboy taking the first steps in a high noon duel.  Zooming in on the darkness of the alley, past dumpsters and wind blown trash, the camera finds the Pizza Boy, clad in his hand-me-down HBB gear and shades, sitting cross-legged with a cigarette dangling from his lips as he spins his pizza cutter.

PB: One good turn deserves another.  A tooth for a tooth...

PB lets out a bemused chuckle under his breath and pulls off his sunglasses, revealing his swollen right eye from where Judas gouged it on Dynasty.  He looks down at his spinning utensil as the smile leaves his lips.

PB: ...You know the rest...But hey! I'm fine, I'm...just..fine, I mean, I-II've come to expect this sort of collateral damage when calling out a guy like Judas, so why wouldn't I be 'fine', huh?  Why would I be a nervous wreck, sitting in a fucking back alley, sucking on a cigarette like a newborn clasping it's mother's titty for the first time?!

Pizza Boy throws the pizza cutter against the wall and hangs his head and rests his hands on  his hips, clearly tense and agitated.  He looks up, rubbing his hand down his unshaven, stubbly, boyish face as he does so.

PB: I'm sorry, Kevin Hunter, because I think you and I could be pretty kindred spirits.  You don't seem to give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, we like wearing poorly made leather substitute jackets and traveling the world, alone, just us and our lack of fucks given.  And don't get me wrong, you cut an imposing figure at 6'5'' coming down with your gang cuts and biker stench.  Really, I'm mortified.

PB holds up his hands and wiggles his fingers like a cartoon ghost while bugging out his eyes as much as their swollen capacity could allow.

PB: I mean, you beat up Stark, which is cool in my book.  And hey, look, it's another thing we have in common, right? But just like you're probably staring through me and this initial encounter to the EAW National Championship title match on the other side, I'm staring right through you at my next chance at laying into that crumb bum Judas, and just like I'm in your way to that path to glory, you're crossing my path on the highway to hell.  Maybe it's suicidal, maybe it's 'fate's hand', or maybe I'm just getting sick of cheap shots and short cuts to the top that apparently go through me.  I mean, is that why you and I are facing off next week? Are you looking for that 'Kill Pizza Boy and Win A Prize' golden ticket that everyone seems to think exists? Because if that's the only reason you and I are facing off, let me save you the trip and tell you that no such ticket exists, and if it did, it's been claimed.  Now you might ask yourself 'well, who took it? Was it Judas? Was it Mexican Samurai? Was it HBB? Or  [enter HexaGun Member Name Here]?' The answer is no.  I took it, because all I've done since I've gotten here in EAW is second guess myself, kick my own ass, and throw my own body off of the top of cells for zero reward to follow.  I didn't get...where is it?...oh yeah..

Pizza Boy scrounges through the garbage strewn ground of the alley before pulling up the EAW National Title.  He throws it up on his shoulder and dusts the hanger on garbage debris off of it's face.

PB: How did I get this? Oh, apparently God gave it to me.  It wasn't my sacrifice, it wasn't my winning streak, it wasn't beating HexaGun...God.  And I just can't accept that, Hunter. I can't accept the excuse that every orphan and widow gets when their loved one dies, or the lie a business man gives himself when his venture falls through.  I can't accept the hollow excuse of 'God Has a Plan', because God's plan was to retire and leave me to the mercy of the landscape he created.  God's plan was to stop fighting back, God's plan was to turn his back on EAW and mankind.  God's plan wasn't for this to happen.

Pizza Boy points to his swollen eye, before slipping his shades back on and pulling himself to his feet, using a nearby dumpster for a crutch.

PB: My plan, the plan that's real, the plan that matters and doesn't make itself an excuse for life's tragedy and failures is to show the world why they should be more generous tippers to their friendly neighborhood pizza boy.  I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm not even trying to get rich, I just want some validation and respect. I can't get that from people turning their backs on me or attacking when I turn mine.

PB reaches down, picking up his pizza cutter from the ground.  He holds it up and brandishes it toward the camera.

PB: This isn't for you, Hunter.  I'm not going to 'make an example' out of you or try to send some message to Judas written in your blood.  You're just another fight and that's fine.  Hell, that's more than fine, that's refreshing.  I'd give for every match to be as devoid of high school drama and religious iconography as this one.  You're just some guy, some stray cat, some drifter looking for a shot at gold, and you're willing to look me in the eye and fight me for it instead of pegging me in the back of the head and trying to take it.  I'll be damned, it's almost as if some random biker street thug has more honor than most of the mean mugging cowards that I usually...well, I want to say 'face', but it's not quite anatomically correct now is it?

Pizza Boy laughs as he dispenses his pizza cutter into a liner pocket of his jacket.  He claps his hands and rubs them together cheerfully.

PB: You're going to kick my ass! And that's great, that's wonderful, because I plan on fighting right back, and for once in my miserable reign as EAW National Champion I can fight with purpose and pride and chivalry because I finally get to fight off an actual comer to my challenge as champion.  You might win and get a title shot or lose and hit the road with whatever vehicular fraternity you so choose to associate with.  Either one of those options is great for me as long as it doesn't result in a knife in my back, literally or figuratively.  I hope you're man enough to face this boy, and I hope you're even more of a man when you ride away into the sunset after I dispense of you and move on to the next challenger in line that has the audacity and nerve to actually wait their turn.

Pizza Boy's smile grows behind his cheap pair of black rimmed sunglasses.  He shrugs the cumbersome title childishly back up on his shoulder and lifts his chin a bit higher than usual.

PB: And as for you, Judas? I hope you show up, because you can't cheap shot a man that's ready for you, and I'm more than ready to see how low we can go together when we're looking into one another's eyes once again.  My bicep misses the feeling of your balls crushing on impact, just like your toe misses the feeling of my ribs cracking as it bores into it when you kick me while I'm already down.  An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and in a world full of blind men, the man with one eye is king.

PB pulls his glasses off once more, smiling as his swollen eye twitches in a vain attempt to open.

PB: We're halfway there, Judas, and my eyes are as wide open as they can get.  Let's see who blinks first this time.

Pizza Boy stands staring at the camera, almost reptilian in how capable he is of not blinking.  He suddenly jumps forward, snapping his fingers at the camera's lens as the feed goes to black.
Lucas Johnson
Post May 15th 2016, 10:36 am by Lucas Johnson
Battleground Promo #2 - Test the raging bull, I dare you....

For someone who is a multi billionaire really needs a $20,000 bonus match huh? Why don't you buy yourself a title match? You need to think all the time the camera needs to be on you....Angelo needs to be talked about all time. Man don't you crave the spotlight? Wow you have charisma, congratulations....that doesn't mean shit when you are comparing to the win-loss column. Wins and losses are what matter in this business, wins are what put you up to the next level, that grant you huge matches like Grand Rampage itself or even title matches. It also sickens to death that you have to be in the same ring as you? I was the one that wanted this match on Battleground since I didn't have a match on Voltage this week and your team was the one that decided to sign on the dotted line. It was your choice to accept this match.....it was all up to you to sign on the dotted line and go up against a raging bull at the moment. Don't you think I want to win every week? Don't you think I want to win matches? Don't you think I want to go against better competition? Letting victories slip through my fingers every week to guys like Y2Impact, StarrStan and even Dark Demon pisses me off to no end cause If I would have won those matches, that could spring me up to the next level of competition and advance me to bigger and better things. You make fun of my hometown hey? What's wrong with Atlanta? ATL REPRESENT! Have you ever been to Atlanta? Have you ever step foot into Georgia? I am proud to be from Atlanta and trust me when I say this you do not want to be on Atlanta's bad side. Your the mega star right? WELL YOU JUST CAME BACK TO THIS COMPANY NOT LONG AGO! If you were a mega star you would be holding world titles left and right but no aren't you? Interesting.....

It also kills me inside that one by one each week people pass me by in line up the card, before I even signed with the land of the elite the executives were trying to recruit guys like myself, Carson Ramsey, and Beretta but they signed with Voltage first before I did and passed me by. Not only that but when I signed with Voltage guys that didn't even sign with the company yet pass me by, like Christian Locke and Phoenix Winterborn. Don't get me wrong I am proud of all these guys making it big here so far it just turns my stomach into nots that I can't be on the same level with them and turn the house down and put on some awesome matches that the fans and Voltage roster will never forget! That's why when I faced Carson Ramsey a few weeks ago before Grand Rampage for the Pure Championship I thought the time was right, everything from dominating the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship scene to studying and performing in-front of live sold out crowds every week which I am not used to, the transition has been tough but I thought everything was coming full circle for me and that brass ring was right there for me to take and hold onto. But right when I thought I had The Machine Break nice and locked in on Carson it wasn't tight enough and let the victory slip through my fingers once again. You have a problem with people in the New Breed division as a whole? Well your starting with The Wrestling Machine, the person that is about to dish a hole lot of hell right now and a person that will not stop until that victory is mine. Want to get in my way and test the raging bull that is ready to be let out? Trust me I will make you famous.....
Bhris Elite
Post May 15th 2016, 3:07 am by Bhris Elite
Battleground we meet again.  It’s been a while since I’ve last been on the show hasn’t it?  Funny enough it was a multi-man match just like it is now.  However the stakes are a lot higher this time and the competition well it’s a BIT tougher this time around.  Nothing Chris Elite can’t handle though however to make more things more entertaining we have ourselves a street fight! 

Now when I said the competition is a BIT tougher I meant it.   With that being said.   Hey Aria.  How’s life treating you?  Pretty good huh?  I mean you are Main Eventing Triple Threat!  It must be such a crazy feeling huh?  I mean sure I should be in the main event but I’ll give props when they are do.   I heard you called me out though on being too cocky.  I mean can you honestly blame me though? I’ve been on top of my game lately.  I sent a very LOUD message to Mexican Samurai last week by giving him 13 stitches above his right eyebrow.  Then I am going to end up defeating a former EAW Champion in Diamond Cage.  Then defeat you bozos for a whole lot of cash.  So can you honestly blame me for me being cocky?  Can you blame me for feeling myself?  I don’t think so and I wouldn’t blame you if you were feeling yourself too (That would probably give you more pleasure then Aren).  I mean I stated the reasons you should be cocky already.  And on top of that you were the first Vixen to main event on Showdown in how long? Not only that you beat Cameron Ella Ava! A legend!  I’d be cocky if I were you however I’m not you.  The only thing that’s keeping you “Humble” are these fans.  I just don’t understand why that is though.  You are so worried about what they think of you and I just don’t get it Aria.  Why are you so afraid to turn your back on these idiots?  I know deep down you want to say fuck being humble.  Deep down you want to be just as cocky as I am yet… Yet you let these fools of the EAW Universe stop you.  That’s why you’ll always be weak. That’s why you won’t capitalize on the big moment being given to you at Triple Threat.   Tripe Threat is supposed to be some type of Cinderella story for you I just don’t see it happening though.  I see you failing under the pressure and letting it slip away from you Aria.  It’s just my opinion though you can take it how you want.  You probably think I won’t be Mexican Samurai however we are two different people.  See my cockiness tells me without a doubt I’ll defeat Mexican Samurai you’re which means your opinion means nothing to me.  Yet you’ll probably let my opinion effect you.  You’ll probably get all salty and start throwing shade at me knowing you’re probably one of my biggest fans.   As generic as this is going to sound.  You are stepping into a man’s fight.  A fight that should really be between the three men in this match.  Myself, Mexican Samurai and Eclipse.

Some of you probably think I’m missing someone right? No I’m aware of the Nas being in this match too but he isn’t worthy to be in this match with the three of us.  Hell he isn’t even worthy to be in the ring with me.  I better watch my mouth though right?  Before Nas beats some respect into me.  I just want to know how he plans on doing that.   You know how many people before you tried to beat respect into me and failed?  At the end of the day I’m still going to be disrespectful at the end of the day I am still going to look in your face and tell you.  You can’t beat me.  At the end of the day I am still going to tell you that you’re not on the same level as I am.    You’ll never be.  To be honest you’ll be lucky if you even get close enough to touch me at all during this match.   Nas you love to use all these corny insults and try to wile up these fans.  Just like Aria you care to much about those idiots and it’s going to get you hurt.  It’s going to get you kicked right in the jaw.  Let me guess though.  The big and bad Nas isn’t scared right?  He fears no one well Nas not even before you returned have you stepped in the ring with an Elitist like me.  Everyone is talking about how cool it was when you defeated Liam however let’s see how cool you are walking out of a match with me. 
Ah now onto on my old brother… Eclipse.  Finally a match where you can’t avoid me like you did in Grand Rampage.  Finally we’ll see if you can actually make me bleed like all the times you said you would.   Will you actually beat me to a bloody pulp or are you just a bluff?  I’m honestly calling a bluff Eclipse.  You aren’t as extreme or crazy as you think you are.  Sure you say all these outlandish things to make it seem that way.  Yet where’s the proof of all this stuff that you say?   It’s coming to the point some people are actually starting to believe I’m more brutal and extreme then you are.  Just take what I did to Mexican Samurai last week.  Just take a look at what I do to Diamond Cage on Showdown.    I have proof of me being brutal.  So if I say I’m going to kick you straight in the jaw while you have a bunch of thumbtacks in your mouth.   The fans will more than likely believe it just because of what I’ve been doing lately.   While if you say something like “I’m going to beat you until I see blood” the fans will roll their eyes because you give them no reason to believe you’ll do so.   Eclipse it seems like the topic between us is the Iconomy and who was the best.  Who was the most impactful member and you know I have a lot of points and proof where I can just say I was.  Yet that’s just too boring.  I am tired of explaining myself with words so on Battleground I’ll just do it with actions.  I mean the fans know it.  Yet it seems like you and that other bozo on Dynasty (Who was probably too hop in this match as well) just can’t get it through your thick skulls.   So on Battleground I’m going to have to crack that skull open to finally prove it.   Unlike you though these things just aren’t being said for fun.  There being said because more than likely I’m going to make it happen. 

Ah Cloud.  Stephanie whatever you go by nowadays.   It has been quite the month for me hasn’t it?  I mean you already stated why and I plan on making the month so much better by defeating you fools for all that cash.   Going to give me an ass whooping my mom should of gave me huh?  That sounds cool I guess that title got you thinking you can just go around defeating anyone now.  Let me remind you Steph I’m not Haruna.  This isn’t going to be some easy victory.  You aren’t going to whoop my ass no one in this match will.  Nas won’t beat respect into me.  Eclipse won’t beat me until I’m bloody.   Mexican Samurai won’t end my career and you won’t whoop my ass.  So for the love of God can you guys just shut the hell up and think of something original to say?  Or at least something entertaining?  I mean come on am I facing a 5 year old?  “An ass whooping my mom should have gave me years ago”. Big Mike’s children could have thought of something to say that would have been more entertaining than that.  I guess I’m expecting too much out of you huh? My standards of what I thought you would say were too damn high.   Well at least next time I know what to expect out of you.   Big Mike won’t have to help me when it comes to you.  We’re not worried about you or your BFF.  You know what they say right?  A BFF that takes on Chris Elite together… Lose to Chris Elite together.   Well at least after Battleground they’ll be saying that.

Now onto the man of the hour.  Well for me anyway.  Mexican Samurai.  How you doing champ?  Those stiches holding up alright?  I mean either way they’re going to be reopened on Battleground anyway.  I might give you a Deja-Vu moment of what happened on Showdown and also another preview of what’s to come when you finally put that title on the line against me.   Mexi I really hope you’re holding that title as tight as you can lately.  I hope you sleep with it at night I hope you take it everywhere you go because soon enough it isn’t going to be with you anymore.  It’s going to be sleeping in my bed with me.  Then again I mean that isn’t the only time something of “Yours” will be in the bed with me *Chris Elite winks*  I hope you give it a kiss every night before you go to sleep.  Spend all the time with it while you can because it won’t be with you much longer.   See Mexi this month has been great for me and will continue.  For you though the month hasn’t been that great and that will continue.   I am going to be your worst nightmare this whole month until that title is finally mine.  Every time you turn around I’ll be there.   Every time you think you’re safe just know I’m not too far away.   Your heart is probably racing right now thinking of it.  Probably wondering where I’ll force you to get stitches next.  I hope you know this isn’t personal.   It’s just I’ll do anything it takes to get that title.  As much as you want to be the longest reigning Interwire champion.  As much as it’s going to hurt me I’m going to have to be the man to end those big dreams of yours.   I apologize in advance Mexi.  Hey maybe you can get another shot at Vic.  Don’t worry once I win that title off of you I won’t have to get involved in anymore of your matches your safe.   Well until I decide I want that title too then you won’t be.  That’s all I’m going to say to you know though.  I got some things I want to save until we meet up for that title.   Until then see you on Battleground.

See all of you idiots on Battleground.   Letting you all know now this month of May is MINE!  And none of you will ruin it as much as you’d like too.  My reign of terror goes on and there’s nothing none of you can do about it expect bitch and whine about how good I am and why none of you couldn’t be blessed the talents and abilities I have…
Hades
Post May 15th 2016, 12:36 am by Hades
What is everyone so pissed about these days?  Impact feels like Ares stole his moment, Ares feels like he doesn’t have to prove himself to any of us, not a sole seems to be satisfied with the way the Grand Rampage ended, and Tyler is ranting about what was ‘stolen’ from him and how he can’t trust anyone… Jesus-fuckin’-Christ, if anyone has earned the right to be angry here, it’s me.  I beat the pavement for over fifteen hours straight – driving from Houston, Texas to Denver, Colorado – and for what?  A five minute meeting that could’ve taken place over the fuckin’ phone?  Then that sorry sum’ bitch has the audacity to look me in my face and order me not to harm so much as one severely damaged, bleached-blonde hair on Ares’ head.  Well, I am so sorry Mr. Cross, but I ain’t one of these brown-nosing little pricks that you’ve become accustomed to in my absence; therefore you don’t forbid or demand me to do a damned thing!  Motive for why I came out last Sunday to interrupt the tête-à-tête between Impact and Ares, and play my role in critically downsizing the capacity of security personnel all in one foul swoop.  Perhaps I would’ve been more cooperative if you’d reimbursed me the money I’d squandered on gas on the long drive up there, but meh, what’s done is done; and there’s no going back.  I’m not about to apologize for what I did ‘cause it felt damn good to be back home doing what the Big Dog does best; and that is laying waste to any and everybody that crosses me.  Which brings me to tomorrow night, Tyler Parker wants to arrange a meeting with me, no doubt, regarding what went down last week; I understand that he has his own tiff with Ares and I respect that, but so do I.  For months all I’ve heard from the little piss ant was how he’s ‘broken Hades’ this and how he’s ‘sent the Devil to Hell’ that, when in reality he hasn’t done a damned thing besides carry on in this lie he’s been living this entire time.  Fronting like he’s a man, when truth is he ain’t even worthy of lacing up his Mother’s stilettos, let alone ending my career.  By the way Ares, if you’re going to dance on the grave of a dead man, you must first be sure that he’s actually dead.  Otherwise this sort of thing is going to continue to happen.  But back to you, Tyler, I’m not getting any positive vibes from us meeting up tomorrow night; and rightfully so if you ask me.  I mean, when you place two ego-driven individuals in the same room to resolve an uncompromising situation like this one, things are bound to get a little messy.  But I’m talking bloodshed.  You and me ultimately ripping each other apart ‘cause neither of us wants to concede to the other.  Even though there’s a small percentage of a agreement being met, I’m kind of hoping things turn ugly; be it between me and Ares, me and you, or all three of us.  Because if you didn’t know, I’ve waited six months to get back in the ring and at this point I really don’t give a shit who I have to level to settle the score -- once and for all.  

Now on a completely unrelated note, I would like to reply back to the man who was bold enough to refer to me.  An interesting character this Nas is, and I know the feeling, brother.  Believe me, I know your pain ‘cause it used to piss me off beyond belief when all of my efforts to capture Championship gold would go on unnoticed because a multi-time World Champion, who didn’t know how to take a backseat, decides he wasn’t satisfied with his last six reigns; for some reason his career won’t be complete until he’s had another.  I didn’t understand until now, how he must’ve felt.  This business that we’re in isn’t for the faint of heart.  We go out there night after night putting it all on the line -- our health, our bodies, our lives -- and we take a whole lot of punishment on a monthly basis.  You have to love this in order to put up with all of this.  And for many, being in that ring is like a drug.  Once you’ve had a taste it’s hard to stop and just walk away.  The blinding lights, the roar of the crowd, the overwhelming sense of fulfillment you get when the gold is placed into your hands -- it’s the best feeling in the world.  So what makes you think me, Tyler, Impact, or anyone else for that matter, would be willing to just give all of that up for the likes of you?  What, because you and the rest of these whiners can’t seem to make things happen on your own, we should be expected to move aside as a means to help you get along?  Fuuuuck you, kid.  We didn’t come into this business with an expiration date, so who the hell are you to tell any of us when we’ve had enough?  If nothing else you should be thanking us, ‘cause now that we’re back that increases the odds of a greater turnout and puts more money in your pocket.  So you’d do best not to bite the hands that’ll be feeding you; and the same goes for the rest of you who are butt hurt about the results of the Grand Rampage.  None of you were hungry enough for the win, yet you think you’ve earned the right to complain.  If you want your Pain for Pride moment then stop being pussies and fight harder for it.

Nas, you clearly think you’re the better man for the job when it comes to beating Ares, well here’s your chance to prove it brother.  I’ll be sure to leave you with just enough rope for you to hang yourself.
Big Manks
Post May 14th 2016, 11:57 pm by Big Manks

Voltage Promo #3:

You lose Johnny Dep- I mean Beretta.
Big Manks
Post May 14th 2016, 11:56 pm by Big Manks

Voltage Promo #2

You lose, Nick Angel.

Last edited by The Prime Says >:[ on May 15th 2016, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
The Black Prince
Post May 14th 2016, 11:34 pm by The Black Prince
If there's something you want to know about me aside from me being a multi-billionaire, a man blessed with great looks and talents that people could only DREAM of possessing to get them far in life, is the simple fact that I'm not sorry for a damn thing that I say or do. I have proclaimed to the EAW audience and the world that I live in that actually matters is that I'm the best thing going inside this company and in every match I compete in and every segment I'm apart of I make it a MUST SEE EVENT, that might as well become THE EVENT of the evening. I have blessed Dynasty and the wrestlers who were on the card for the rating spike that it so desperately needed because I have made that show worth watching. Furthermore, I have even elevated both my opponents that I have taken down all by myself and I didn't have to be a big burly son of a bitch of a monster to beat them. The same men who made an impact during the Battle Royal last week on Dynasty, it proves that the only man who is legitimate is me because I'm not a punk bitch like JJ Silva who lucked his way to that victory, I actually DESTROYED AND OUTLASTED the two men who had such promising futures but I have dashed all their hopes and aspirations when I stacked up their bodies and pinned them both for my victory. If there is anything that anyone should take away from that match they may have forgotten about me is that I have a limitless source of talent that I OOZE charisma and that's something that the bottom feeding Silva and Lucas Johnson, the man that I'm facing on Battleground could only WISH they have. But sadly, they don't have it, because sadly they aren't me and they can't be me. The only person that matters in this world is The Black Prince himself, and it doesn't matter if you have spent all your life trying to make a name for yourself and force people in this company view you differently because ever since you have been signed to this company Lucas, you have been nothing but a loser and that's the sole reason why YOU specifically, DO NOT MATTER! And it sickens me to death that I have to be inside the same ring as you and it sickens me even more that you go around here acting like you're something when in reality you aren't worth shit! Since your time here you have done nothing but fail at everything you do and yet in your head you actually hope things will turn around for you and you'll finally get a shot at greatness! But the truth of the matter is that all you are and all you ever will be is an easy win and you'll be looked at that way until the day you decide to hang up your boots and quit OR you will be forced out of the thing you love the most and that's "wrestling." You must be asking yourself "Gee, Angelo why do you have a problem with me!? It's a dream come true for me to be inside this squared circle! We sure are going to put on a helluva match at Battleground!!!" The answer to that million dollar question you glory sucking groupie is that my beef with you is that you have the AUDACITY to claim that the biggest contract signing in this company's history is when they decided to take a visit to bumblefuck Atlanta, Georgia seek you out because they saw in you the potential to be a star. I REFUSE to believe that because when I look at you all I see is nothing more than a piss poor of a man that's just struggling to get by like how most people struggle to have a fulfilling life when they just get by from paycheck to paycheck! So I'm going to treat you to a lesson Lucas Johnson, something that I'm going to shove down your throat so you can take it to the grave when I beat you on Battleground. This air of mediocrity that you have found yourself complacent in doesn't make you a winner, it doesn't even make you look good. You can try to finding the silver lining in every bleak situation you find yourself in when you lose every match you're put in and every opportunity that you have squandered. All I have heard from you is "yeah I had faced so and so who is better than me and each and every time I had a great showing, and I know that the decision makers in this company will someday bless me with another opportunity that I know I'm going to fuck up. But hey, at least I had a good showing so maybe, just maybe I can be good one day to actually become a relevant bastard that will do things in this company that will actually matter." What your life and career has been based on are short comings after short comings and hoping that something good would come out of it and it really begs the question what's the point on living if you can't even strive to be the best of what you set yourself to be!? You can't do that because you are incapable of doing so, people like you are BORN to be fed to me. You were designed to prove why I'm the best. This match is nothing more than me showing off my skills on the microphone, in front of the camera when I perform and show that I'm the Mega Star that I was BORN to be! Yeah, you may have gotten a win here or there and have these little spurts of potential greatness may shy through the pits of despair known as your career, BUT NEWSFLASH SON, NEWS FLASH! A couple spotty wins here and there doesn't make you success, it doesn't even make you look credible! All that makes you is a lucky bastard that somehow, someway fluke his way in getting a contract with this company! But that doesn't stop there, you have also fluke your way into life itself because there is no way in the world that your life was even meant to be. The only mistake was the simple fact that you were even put on this Earth and it probably amazes people that knew you, that grew up around you and think to themselves "Wow, he is still alive?" But you know what Lucas, you know what, I'm a hunter and I'm going to play around with you come Battleground before delivering the final blow because it's going to be a fucking laugh seeing you try and try and try to beat me. Even though your fate has been sealed and delivered and it's predestined that you will fall before the brilliance and greatness known as The Black Prince! So Lucas Johnson, I don't expect nothing from you, I don't even expect you to even show up. But if you do show up I promise you that I'm standing right here in front you for the sole purpose to prevent you to reach to that next level that you're so desperately crawling for! So I hope you can breath easy in these next couple of days because you're going to be in for a rude awakening come Battleground, you're not going to like what you see from me. Actually I'm happy for your aunt beating breast cancer, congratulations and as a wonderful nephew I bet you are paying tribute to her. But do you honestly think because of your aunt beating breast cancer would actually warrant you a win against me!? I hope your aunt watches this match as she witness her nephew DIES by the hands of Angelo, your going to realize that life sucks. At the end of the day reality is going to hit you in the face and you will do what you do best Lucas and that is lose and your aunt would go back getting cancer again and she will do what I assume what your family does best, and that's LOSE! LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE because all you are is a DAMN DIRTY LOSER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE! So what you're suppose to be doing right now instead of trying to hype yourself in hopes to get people behind you and get you to believe that you pull the upset and beat me, but you should be on your hands knees worshiping me and thanking me for granting you a shot against me and that is worth more than ANY title shots that you'll ever get in this company! 

But you're not the only person in this company I have a problem with, actually I have a problem with the entire New Breed Division, and one by one or two by two or whoever is put up against me, I'm going to clean this division OUT of all the Angelo wannabes! Max Stryker, I hope you pay attention to this match when I will gracefully stop "The Wrestling Machine" rendering that poor bastard, OBSOLETE and YOOOUUUUUU'RRREEEEE NEEEEEEXXXXXT on the chopping block my friend. Along with any lucky bastard in this company is going to be blessed with an opportunity in being a match because despite your loss to Butcher, you have been promoted to the big leagues and also found your way out of the Pre-Show and actually get some camera time. Again I'm going to be here elevating you, and just like the people who thought they were ready for the big time, will just dwindle in obscurity. But what cracks me up more is that a brit like you who hails from across the pond believes that you're the best fighter in the world or some shit. I hate to play spoiler here but I guess where you're from guys from the pond must not be a challenge whatsoever if you're considered the best. But you know what, Max, come Dynasty you should just lay down for me and let me put my foot  on you while the referee count to three because there is little to NO reason why you would even dare to step inside the ring with a lion! I have the money to buy out your entire life! Hell, I can even hire you as my personal cocksucking whore and I would pay you more than this company pays you to get in the ring and make a complete fool of yourself. I actually see you walking down the same path as that pathetic Lucas Johnson and the theme that you two will share, is that you both will lose to me. I'm going to put on a good show for everyone that's watching and make you look like a credible wrestler sweetheart, but that's when playtime is over and that is when I'm going to beat you. Plain and simple, you are even lucky to even be mentioned in the same breath as me. So you OWE it to me to be put in this match because now, just like Finnick, Mike and Lucas, and recently that stupid hoe named Haruna who want to mix it up with me on twitter. The ENTIRE WORLD knows who you are now because you're associated with me in some fashion. Hell even Mark Michaels, was my "partner" for a time and if he wasn't affiliated with me, he wouldn't have gotten that talk show that he was trying to push on everyone. Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, HBG, Chris Elite, JJ Silva, etc who have been graced with being inside the same ring as me and thanks to that they have garnered success. But now that I'm back, I'm here to climb the ladder of this stupid company and be the face. So with me at the forefront of this company, wrestling will actually matter again, EAW would be a show that people would bother watching because I'm on it! Which is why I'm on Battleground earning these fake EAW Bucks, and cash these in to enter in Pain For Pride 9 as a champion. So until that time Max Stryker, you along with everyone else are nothing more than just little warm ups for me. So you and Lucas Johnson or ANYONE in the New Breed Division or hell anyone in this roster can try to stop me because all of you are made for me to slay and I WILL be the man that will be the cornerstone that this company so desperately need! NEVER mess with a man whose shoes are worth more than your life!
Autumn Raven
First Times Are Deadly
Post May 14th 2016, 9:03 pm by Autumn Raven
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Favim.com-36812

When all hope is gone

Our world will fall to pieces

Visions are defeated and beaten

All our dreams will come to an end

Cannot pretend

Another chance for this dominion

A rose reborn through new opinions

Show progress with firm deeds

Fulfill our wishes and needs

A sovereign came forth from ashes

A savior who would lead the masses

Entrance us with wise words

And shine your light upon us

Show progress with firm deeds

Grant us our wishes

Can you save us now our world will end

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Last month, April 2016

The action at the arena was at a fever pitch.  Fans were seated in just about every chair, eagerly watching the action in the middle of the ring, which at the moment was a rather heated match between two of the Vixens from EAW.  This wasn’t something you could just ignore, get up, or go take a break, as some people tended to do.  This was pure action, wrestling, in its unedited form, all between a couple of ladies who were looking to get ahead in this company.  Suddenly, in the midst of all of the fighting, a few heads in the crowd turned towards the entrance ramp where a figure in a bright pink gothic-style dress stood, a flat look on her face, arms crossed over her chest as she observed the fighting happening in the ring.  The two that were inside the squared circle barely paid her any attention, but the ringside announcers were buzzing about the mysterious newcomer.

“Who is that?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen her before.  She’s not on the active roster as far as I know.”

”Perhaps a potential future EAW star come from…somewhere to see what this is all about.  Sign her name on the dotted line with the boss and get mixed up in all this.  The fans sure are interested in her…”

And that had been the end of that conversation, the two men returning to their job of commentating on the match.  Autumn had stood there for a while longer, before a smirk grew on her face as she turned on her heels slowly and left the arena, the bell that signified the end of the match ringing in her ear as she disappeared through the curtains, slowly making her way through the backstage area.

She had seen enough.

Enough to give her reason to make a decision about this place.

She was going to have to give him a very special thank you for that little bit of information he had passed onto her about this place.

Things were definitely looking up for her, that was for sure.  She just hoped that the entire roster, not just the ‘Vixens’ themselves, were ready for her and her own brand of violence.  She didn’t discriminate when it came to getting into the ring.  Man or woman, it was all the same to her.

Just another poor soul that she was going to have to crush and step on as she continued her march to glory.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Present Day…

The next time you see Autumn, she’s sitting on a park bench, hands clasped in her lap as she stares up at the dark sky above, seeming to be more interested in the stars up above than actually looking into the camera that’s focused in on her.  She’s dressed in a white t-shirt with some funny saying on it about Batman and a pair of blue jeans.  She lets out a small chuckle of laughter, staring at the sky for the time being as she starts to talk.

”I can still here the murmurs of the crowd as they turned their gazes on me back in April.  The curious glances of a bunch of insignificant people, a bunch of sheep, wanting to know who the new girl was.  I wasn’t even signed to the company yet at that point.  I had been invited here by a couple of people.  The boss, for one, and the other one…well that’s on a need to know basis and you don’t need to fucking know that little bit of information.  I was invited to check this place out, give it my once over, before making my decision.

The ink is dry on the paper, making it official.  Autumn Raven is coming to the EAW, to join up with the rest of the Vixens and begin my career here as a dominant force in that ring and a future champion.  It’s a big thing to say you’re going to be a future champion, but with my skills and talent, I’ll be sure to make a…nice little impact with these ladies.  I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty, and use everything in my arsenal just to obtain victory.

Trust me, Marie, this is one match you won’t have to worry about.  I’ll give you plenty to keep your sparkly little ass on your toes.  I move fast, I move quick, but I hit hard and once I do, you are done for.  I don’t stop until I get victory, and that’s what I’m coming here for.  My first match in the EAW as a Vixen.

So you can be a longtime veteran, or a newbie, it doesn’t matter Marie.  All that matters is the ending to this story.  And that is with you out cold with a Claw of the Night, delivered by me.

Previews suck anyway.”

Autumn smirks at the camera and gets up from the bench.  She grabs the barbed wire bat that was sitting alongside of it and sets it on her shoulder as she walks away.
Impact
Post May 14th 2016, 8:31 pm by Impact
Repeat these words after me and accept this man's fate because the echo of these words will cause an avalanche on the march to Pain for Pride 9:

Y2Impact won the Grand Rampage.

Y2Impact won the Grand Rampage.

Y2IMPACT WON THE GRAND RAMPAGE!

You either accept reality and recognize me as the better man, the BEST man, or you end up being a bitter, nasty critic with a grudge and an axe to grind. And the best part about my victory wasn't me relishing the failures of my enemies, or the roar of the crowd when the bell sounded for the final time and my hand was raised, or even becoming the first extremist in history to outlast thirty-nine other men and women. All incredible feats, all iconic moments destined to be immortalized in history, no mistake about it. But as great all of those accomplishments are, they pale in comparison to the fact that I won on MY terms, AT LONG LAST uninhibited by the burdens my inferiors have forced me to carry. After my defeat at Reckless Wiring, I promised myself I would never settle for anything less. For nearly a year I championed a cause that I believed wholeheartedly in at the expense of personal glory and accolades, but my loss brought me to a crossroads. In the end, I made a decision that saved my career. I realized how needlessly selfless I had become, that my calling card was never as a protector of those weaker, more ignorant than I, nor a necessary sacrifice to revive extreme, but a lone wolf who competes at his best not when chaining himself to a movement or fighting for the people -- but when fighting for himself. By discarding the people that turned their back on me and eschewing those that weren't there for me despite me repeatedly showing up in the nick of time to save their asses, I now have a first-class ticket to the headlining match of Pain for Pride. Maybe there were some regrets along the way, but that's what happens when you dare to make mistakes and you sacrifice your body to shun the impossible and achieve the extraordinary. Think about it: all those months I spent allying myself with other wrestlers and playing the good soldier, I could have spent vying for World Championships. I could have abandoned my values and prioritized fame and riches above everything else, but unlike the rest of the sleaze inhabiting EAW, I didn't because I decided loyalty was more important than royalty. In fact, that's exactly what a man you've all deified and continue to idolize despite the fact he no longer carries World Championship gold did. You watched Mr. DEDEDE and his entire union of misfits embarrass themselves and get utterly dominated at the hands of Hexa-gun at Territorial Invasion, and what did he do? He dropped his commandments immediately, he tucked his tail between his legs, took his ball and went home... He stopped focusing on what he obviously couldn't control and once again reversed course and set his sights on championship gold. It only took him two months to become the Answers World Champion in the aftermath. There's a part of me that reflects back on my plight and wishes I had made similar decisions instead of undeniably holding myself back by being stubborn, driven to realize my ambition even if it meant compromising my integrity because I didn't bother to second-guess myself thinking that I was working for the greater good. And what if everyone else was bad? I hadn't considered that. The thought never even occurred to me. It took me abject failure to realize immeasurable glory, but at long last, the dust finally settled, the smoke finally cleared... And it wasn't Lucian Black, Aren Mstislav, or Dark Demon's hands raised in victory, it wasn't them that persevered through impending disaster, it wasn't them that set a new endurance record and lasted longer than any other extremist in the Grand Rampage ever has, it wasn't them that rose from the rubble as the WINNER... It was ME.

In fact, I may be prouder of this win than any other I've achieved in my career. Nobody else has EVER outlasted thirty-nine other able-bodied men and women to secure their headlining spot at Pain for Pride, but I did and I accomplished it mere weeks after being turned into a target for jokes and doubted because of my failure at Reckless Wiring. I set the standard for myself and I expected victory even when everybody else was shamefully conforming to groupthink and picking default favorites. Then we have Liam Catterson, the prince who was supposed to become a King! The road to Pain for Pride doesn't end immediately after the Grand Rampage; it's a bridge, and to cross it you still have to face the challenges you survived through 365 days out of the year. Judging from the tone in his voice, Catterson knows I'm the favorite to win this match, but it doesn't take much for the favorite to become an underdog. That's what happened to me after Reckless Wiring. I lose one match, but mistakes are magnified when you're in the spotlight, so everybody's going to be a prisoner of the moment and think of me as an afterthought Grand Rampage candidate at best. Only the difference between Catterson and I is the fact I was in a one-month rut and knew I'd return to prominence, whereas Liam's been an underachiever for the majority of the last three years. In that time, his confidence has turned from a boulder into a potato chip. The evidence is glaring -- he's no longer making guarantees of victory, he's talking in circles and hypothetical circumstances that hinge on "what ifs?" Is it because you've declined that you've lost your confidence, or is it because you've lost your confidence that you've declined? The impossible is a lot more realistic than most people think, but achieving it isn't some walk in the park like this picture you're painting. You pretend that chance and good fortune are all matches really equate to, suddenly you're relying on something as visceral as fate to win your matches for you and it turns your career into shambles. That's what everybody thought before the Grand Rampage, questioning how much skill was really involved, wondering aloud whether their efforts and the energy they exert really matters, or if the stars had simply smiled down upon one fortunate soul and decided the outcome for them. Those were excuses from men too craven to accept their shortcomings and admit defeat. By winning, I pulled the rug out from underneath the ground those sheep stood on and destroyed their excuses. But I didn't only beat thirty-nine other men and women at the Grand Rampage. I beat fate. I beat chance. I beat destiny. And this Sunday on Voltage, you'll just be another victim on my body count, Catterson.
Tarah Nova
Post May 14th 2016, 7:19 pm by Tarah Nova
VOLTAGE #2

Twas the night before Voltage and Tarah Nova, along with Cailin Dillon, Aria Jaxon, Mr. DEDEDE and Aren Mstislav were laughing and hanging out at Tarah and DEDEDE’s Hotel room. At this time, most of them had a few shots of Vodka and Brandy, Tarah herself was still nursing a new bottle of REDD’s. She was snuggled up against DEDEDE’s side, smiling as the others were bickering over comic book Heroes & Villains. It was a relaxing event till Aren spoke up.

“So who do you guys see yourselves as in the comic book world?” He took a sip of his Russian Vodka, as everyone around started to think about their Comic Book counterparts.

“Matters what brand you're talking about.” DEDEDE said, taking a drink of Tarah’s beer before handing it back to her.

They all watched Aren shrug. “The DC universe we can go with.” He said back then smirked at everyone, “I know I’d be Batman. Aria?”

Aria smiled up at him and chuckled to herself, “I’d be your Catwoman then.” The muttering of ‘oh lordy’, ‘get a room’ and ‘just stop’ came from the other three as Aren kissed Aria on the lips. As they pulled away, they both laughed at the faces of the others. Aria blushed, smiling at her one of hers close friends, “Cailin?”

“Hmm? Oh--my turn?” She laughed, “That's easy, hands down I’d be Poison Ivy.”  After another sip of her Cranberry Vodka, the southern Vixen looked at Tarah with a sly smile on her lips. “Right, Harles.”

It was Tarah’s turn to laugh, “Giving away my pick, huh Ivy?” She smiled back, “Yeah, I’d be Harley Quinn.” The Vixen Killer she shrugged, smirking as she does.

“Now does that make Mr. DEDEDE The Joker?” Aren questioned.

“I guess so.” Mr.DEDEDE chuckled, placing his hand on Tarah’s thigh. She happily smiled at him before kissing his cheek. As that went on, Aria spoke up.

“What about Steph? Who’d she be?”

Everyone went silent as the name ‘Steph’ was spoken. They all looked at Cailin to see the wheels turning in her head. They weren’t sure if she had a true comment or not but after a second longer both Cailin and Tarah spoke up.

“Roxy Rocket.”

“Aquaman.”

DEDEDE sighed, “Babe really?” Everyone looked at Tarah, who had a sheepish look on her face.

“What. I’m not kidding, guys.” Tarah sat up a bit. “Oh and I’m not talking about Jason Momoa’s Aquaman. I’m talking about Lame, old Aquaman. The blonde one. She’s him.” The michigan native looked at everyone as Cailin tried her best not to laugh. Aria was the one out of the group that sighed and looked at Tarah.

“I can see Roxy but why Aquaman?” That was a bad thing for Aria to ask the sarcastic asshole that is Tarah Nova.

“Well, I’m glad you asked, AJ.” She smirked happily, “See Like Aquaman, Cloudy can’t do anything but a few things. Her powers or moves are limited by her surroundings. I mean really? She's nothing to the team. Just her thinking she's this big bad badass makes me laugh.” Tarah laughed softly.

“But Steph is the Specialist's Champion..” Aria respond.

Tarah rolled her eyes and took another drink of her beer, “And Aquaman is King of Atlantis but he still sucks ass.”  As Tarah spoke, Aria gave Cailin a look like ‘Are you going to stop her?’ but all Cailin did was shake her head ‘no’.

“You know what Nova--” Aren said but was cut off back Tarah.

“Now speaking of sucking ass, we have Veena Adams and Silence in our Division.” Tarah waves her beer bottle at Aria and Aren, making their glares wash away. “Those two think they can beat the team of Ivy and Harley? Really? Like what do we look like to them? Noob Vixens? Nah, nah. We’re two of the best around these parts and I won't say other wise. ” Tarah smirked at Cailin, who started to laugh at the semi drunk Tarah Nova. As she listened to her best friend laugh, “Looking at Veena Adams and Silence is like looking at Clayface and fuckin’ Bane. Two of the most hideous Vixens I’ve seen in awhile.” Tarah laughed then looked up at DEDEDE, who had an slightly annoyed look on his face.  

“Tarah...” DEDEDE began.

“Oh--Babe...I’m sorry--” Tarah pouted a bit before another smirk appeared on her lips, “I’m sorry that you're related to the bleach blonde bimbo. I’m sorry that she uses your last name. I’m also sorry that you had to pamper that blown up pre-madonna barbie doll. Lord, and let's not forget her wrestling skills--or what she THINKS she has. I mean I don't think she could even wrestle a plastic bag. She’d try to add it to all the plastic piece she already has on her body.”

Tarah shook her head,  “Babe, really,  Veena is the Clayface of our Division because no matter how many times shes claims to be amazing and changes to be just like her uncle, she will never be as amazing and great as the original generation that is you.” Once she finishes ranting about Veena, the group looks over at DEDEDE. He only sighed, shaking his head but as he opened his mouth to speak, Tarah started to rant again,  “And don’t get me started with Silence or Kyra or whoever she wants to be now. She might look like Bane but damn, shes doesnt have the power like he does. I mean let's get real, She is more like the 1997 Bane who didn’t even talk. Please--someone just pulled the hose that connects that power juice to her and just kill her off now! She’d be happier once shes with her dead twi--”  DEDEDE quickly took Tarah’s beer out of her hand. “Hey!”

“No more for you, baby.” DEDEDE said as he drank the rest of the beer, which was only half a bottle. Tarah sighed, crossing her arms over her chest.  

“Now DEDEDE,” Cailin said smiling, playing with her cup. “She has a point on all of them.”

“Wow, Cai--Slyin..” Aren said in shock but was elbowed by Aria who wasn’t pleased with the words about Cloud from earlier, “What?”

Aria shakes her head, “Don’t encourage them.” She looked at Tarah and Cailin, sighing. “I can’t believe you two. I mean what about BROTP? The Formation?”  

Cailin looks down and shrugs a bit as Tarah rolls her eyes, annoyed. “Aria, listen, I’m not apart of the group and on top of that, if I don't like someone, I’m not going to play buddy buddies with them. With Cloud, I don’t trust her, I can’t. She's too much like that Two Faced bitch Honda. I’m sorry but I don’t want a new knife in my back to add to my collection.” Tarah stared at Aria with a serious look on her face, clearly not as drunk as everyone thought.

“Tarah, she wouldn’t do tha--” The Cali made Vixen was cut off as Tarah spoke up again.

“Oh and I’m sure she doesn’t talk behind my back too.” She questioned looking at Aria. She only sighed as Tarah continued. “See, that's what I thought. Look Aria, you are one of my closest friends but I am not going to be friends with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, No. I mean I’ll be civil but friends? Nah.” Tarah stood up, and slid her hands into her hoodie pockets. “You guys can stay up but I’m going to bed. I need to be ready for Clayface and Bane tomorrow night. Have a good one guys.” With that Tarah walks around the couch and into the back bedroom, closing the door behind her. The others looked in complete shock and understood where she was coming from. DEDEDE and Cailin sighed as they started to clean up.

Tomorrow Night is Voltage. A night were two Best Friends face off against a Blonde Bimbo and a Masked covered monster. One team will stand tall and one will fall more into the darkness that is the Vixens Division. Tarah and Cailin, even with knives in their backs, are ready to fight them. And after the night of partying, they are more than ready to let out their frustrations out on a view couple of noobish Vixens. After tomorrow night, they're going to stand on top of the Vixens Division. 

Believe that.
Big Manks
Post May 14th 2016, 5:50 pm by Big Manks

Voltage Promo 5/15/16

Chapter One:
Breaking Back Into Prsion, A New Kind of Prison

Sunday, May 8, 2016
1:36 PM
Pepsi Center in Denver, CO

(Just outside of the Pepsi Center, hours away from the Sunday Night Voltage taping, we see Dario Shaw and his prison bitch, Benny, hiding out near the backstage exit, where they notice a security guard who looks like a 6-foot-8 Terry Crews lookin’ nigga, guarding the door)

Benny: I don’t get it, boss. Why do we have to sneak in through the back? Wouldn’t it just be easier to go up to the front, approach the chairman and ask him for a job?

Dario: Lemme let you in on a lil’ somethin’-somethin’, aight? When you first enter the business of pro wrasslin’, you need to make a BIG first impression. And I mean a YYUUUUUUUUUGGEEE first impression. You wanna be able to make your mark the minute you walk into that door, cus until you do, nobody in there will give two shits about who you are.

Benny: I still don’t see how breaking in through the back of the building is gonna do that, but okay.

Dario: Listen, kid. I got this. Just trust me… Unless you sayin’ ya don’t trust me, HUH!?

Benny: *Backs up a bit* Nah, it’s all chill fam. You got this. Do what you gotta do. I’ll just wait out here and look at “important stuff” on my new iPhone that you stole for me at that Best Buy back in Utah.

(Dario takes a deep breath before standing up and walking towards the big black security guard. He approaches him and manages to get right in front of him until…)

“Halt!”

(The security guard puts his hand in front of Dario’s face, then looks down at him)

Guard: This premise is off-limits to everyone except for staff. Where is your ID card?

Dario: Uh, listen pal, I’m a huge fan of EAW and all. I just wanna get a little peak inside, maybe get a few autographs for my nephew, you know, shit like that.

Guard: Sorry, sir. Can’t let you in unless you have an ID card. Otherwise, beat it.

Dario: Listen man, my nephew, you don’t get it. He is only 6 years old and has really bad cancer. Da docs say he only has like, a month to live or some shit. Now do a fella a favor and let me, please.

Guard: Sir, I’m gonna tell you right now: I don’t give a shit about some made-up nephew who’s dying. Now leave the area or I’m gonna have to make matters worse.

Dario: Hey, I’m being calm as possible, and you respond with such rudeness and disrespect? Fucks your problem!?

Guard: THAT’S IT! TIME TO PUT YOU AWAY *wraps his hand around Dario’s neck*

Benny: *watching in the distance* Uh oh, this won’t be pretty.

(We get a short period of silence, as the camera cuts to the interior of the building, looking over at where the exit door is, when suddenly we hear a loud THUMP as the exit door falls down inwards with the security guard falling down flat with it)

Guard: *Moaning in deep pain*

Dario: The last person who laid their hands on me, was later found with their testicles stretched out into their anus, and coming out of their mouth! Consider yourself lucky, bitch!!!

(Dario then looks back over towards Benny and they give each other a thumbs up as Dario proceeds to enter the building while Benny goes back to watching porn on his phone from a site called “Asian Sensations”)

Dario: Well it’s nice to see this place has some air conditioning, far better than what we got at prison. Wait, who the Hell is that? *Walks forward*

(Dario begins to approach a masked, luchadore-looking wrestler warming up)

Dario: hey uh, buddy. Who are you? I never seen you on EAW before.

“I am new debuting superstar on EAW show. I start tonight then go to get salary at Triple Threat fpv!”

Dario: New guy, huh? What’s your name again?

Tornado: I The Tornado! You go against me I make you go wweeeeeeeeee!!!

Dario: Rriiiight. Welp, Tornado, mind if I give ya a handshake and wish ya good luck? *reaches out hand*

Tornado: Sure. Anything for a fan of mine.

(As Tornado grasps onto Dario’s hand, Dario pulls Tornado in, grabs him from behind, and snaps his neck, killing him, as he lets go, Tornado’s body falls flat onto the ground)

Dario: Whoops, it seems someone on the EAW roster just suddenly died. Guess this means you guys need a replacement!

(A group of doctors and men in suits run towards the scene)

Man in Suit: What the Hell? What happened!?

Dario: I dunno man. He just dropped dead in sight, right here in front of me. Shit happens, you know?

Man in Suit: He’s dead!? Dammit! This can’t be happening right now. This guy was scheduled for a tag team match and out roster is tight at the moment. And I can’t just call in one of the guys from Dynasty or Showdown to substitute, like fuck those guys!

(JD Damon then appears on the scene)

JD Damon: What the hell happened? Isn’t this joke supposed to be my tag team partner tonight?

Suit: Well, he WAS. But now he’s dead. So unless you can find a replacement, looks like you’re gonna have to face Carson Ramsey and Kenny Drake in a 2-on-1 handicap match tonight. You would kinda deserve it after all the shit you’ve done.

JD Damon: What!? Are you kidding me right now? I can’t go out there alone!

Suit: Then better find someone who is available.

JD Damon: But nobody is, everyone on the Voltage roster already has match tonight! This is bullshit!

Suit: Then I guess you better say your prayers, cus I feel sorry for you tonight.

Dario: …. I’ll be his tag partner.

Suit: You?

JD Damon: YOU!? Who the Hell do you think you are, just waltzing in here and thinking you can be my tag team partner. What a joke.

Dario: You keep talking down to me like that and I will make YOU into a joke around here.

JD Damon: Excuse me?

Suit: Uh, wait. What’s your name again?

Dario: *Takes off sunglasses and shakes the man’s hand* The name is Dario Shaw, sir. I’m your newest “talent” on the EAW roster.

Suit: Do you even have any wrestling experience? Training?

Dario: I guess you could say something to that extent.

Suit: Hmmmmm. Then I guess you’re hired. Shaw, welcome to Extreme Answers Wrestling!

Dario: Hay, it’s an honor to be here.

Suit: Now excuse me as the EMTs here and I carry out Tornado’s body to the ambulance. C’mon fellas, let’s get this useless wetback out of here.

(As the suit guy and EMTs carry Tornado’s body outside, JD Damon fearlessly confronts Dario)

JD Damon: Listen, I don’t know who you think you are or what you’re trying to do, but if this was some tactic by Carson and Kenny to sabotage me in the match, let me just tell you that I’m not an idiot. I know all the tricks in the book. So don’t even THINK of trying something that you will end up regretting.

Dario: Hey, if I was hired by those two clowns, you think I would look like a faggot. Now don’t talk down to me like that again, or else I’ll rip your fucking nipples off, son!

JD Damon: Say, were you the one responsible for what happened to that poor security guard at the exit door?

Dario: Let’s just say it wasn’t his day.

JD Damon: Hmmmm, sarcastic tough guy with a shitty sense of humor? I like it. Hey, I think if we do things right and stay out of each other’s way, we could become a pretty unstoppable force tonight. And if we don’t lose tonight and cause enough damage, maybe we can team up again next week, and who knows what will happen from there on. Deal? *Offers handshake*

Dario: *Puts sunglasses back on* Sounds like a plan to me. And I love plans, I’ve gone through 25 of them in my lifetime.

JD Damon: Excellent!

(Dario then accepts JD’s offer and begins to shake his hand as they both give each other a devilish grin, as the screen fades to black, and a mesmerizing voice is heard in the background, quoting lyrics from a Johnny Cash song called “The Man Comes Around”)

“In measured hundredweight and penny pound
When the man comes around
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him"

(End of promo)
Post May 14th 2016, 4:57 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PROMO #1

[Your video is interrupted, a familiar logo appears on your screen, and a robotic voice announces to you…]  

Voice:  THE FOLLOWING IS AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OMERTA

[This time the scene does not open up onto a lush setting, symbolic of the words Zack Crash is about to deliver to you.  No, this time things are much more simple.  Zack Crash appears in a single, devoid of furniture or furnishings of any sort.  The room is a solid black, matching the dark hatred in Crash’s soul at this moment.  The room appears to suck all light away, leaving an abyss in its place.  Crash is dressed in an OMERTA t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket, pacing up and down the room, trying to keep his boiling anger in control.  Finally, he is unable to stand it any longer, and right after punching a hole in the wall, Zack turns to address the camera, although he is speaking to one person in particular…]

Zack Crash:  JACOB SENN!!!

YOU COCK SUCKING, INSIGNIFICENT, ARROGANT, COWARDLY PIECE OF SHIT!!!  YOU STUPID, SUICIDAL, FUCKING WASTE OF HUMAN SKIN!!!  You just don’t know when to stay dead do you?!  Last time I saw you I was burying you in a pool of blood and broken glass!  I thought we agreed that was meant to be the end of our “relationship.”  Yet it would seem that pain and humiliation wasn’t enough for you!  Perhaps you want more!  Perhaps this is a cry for help!  Perhaps you want to die and are asking for my help, in which case you didn’t need to go through all this to get my attention.  All you had to do was ask!  I look at you know Senn and I’m beginning to have some serious concerns about you.  I’ve always known you to have an unhealthy obsession with me, but at least back in the day you were a man about it!  You used to come straight at me, and anything you wanted you fought for.  You didn’t need to resort to such cowardly tactics like kidnapping, beating up women, or using blackmail to get championship opportunities.  Under normal circumstances I might actually be impressed by your use of extortion (like a true member of the mafia) but I know the real reason you’re resorting to such methods.  Maybe when I beat you all those months ago I didn’t just break your body…maybe I broke your spirit as well!  Maybe while you sat in your hospital bed trying to keep your guts from spilling out of you, you finally realized what that sensation was in the middle of your stomach…fear!  Admit it Senn, when I beat you, I put the fear of God in you!  Now you come back, and you don’t want to face me like you used to do.  No instead you kidnap me, tie me up, and threaten to hit me with a crowbar like a little bitch because you were too afraid to do any of that to my face.  So I hope you don’t feel proud or like you accomplished anything Senn, because you haven’t.  All you’ve really done is shown you’re not the man you used to be.  That was a man I hated, but for whom I had at least a minuscule amount of respect.  You were tough, you were a competitor, and you were a man not to be taken lightly.  The man I see before me is no such person!  You’re a shell of the man you once were, not even worth of the name Jacob Senn!  It almost takes the joy out of nearly killing you…almost!  But fear not Mr. Senn, for this shame you’re bringing down upon yourself is something you won’t have to burden yourself with for much longer.  Because while I might be more understanding toward your circumstances, my compatriots in OMERTA are not!  You made a very serious enemy in OMERTA, and I don’t think you truly understand exactly what that means.  You may think you know us after watching a few Dynasty episodes, but you only know what’s on the surface.  OMERTA is like the ocean.  What you see on the surface is only a portion of it all.  But when you jump beneath the waves, you see an entire world, the likes of which you could never have imagined.  It’s beautiful, but at the same time that new world is full of sharks, ready to eat you alive at the smallest smell of fresh blood!  We have levels upon levels of men and women working for us, beneath the very infrastructure of Dynasty and EAW!  People who are willing to bleed and die for the cause OMERTA believes in!  You have no idea of the power and influence OMERTA secretly wields.  OMERTA has become like a huge beast, consuming more and more that it sees…and you just pissed it off!  Now it’s time you face the heart of that beast in myself, and my right-hand-man, “The Code Of Greed” JJ Silva!  But the beating we’re going to give you is just a portion of how we can make your life, and the life of your unfortunate partner a living hell!  We could make it to where you two get the shittiest booking imaginable!  We could arrange both of you to fail your next drug tests!  We can make it to where nobody in their right mind would even consider teaming up with you…but where’s the fun in that?  That would be too easy.  I just hope whomever you pick to be your partner isn’t someone you like, because they’re about to become a martyr for your sins Senn!  However, their pain will be NOTHING compared to yours!  It isn’t going to end with this match Senn!  I promise you that wherever you go, the wrath of OMERTA will follow you!  You won’t be able to sleep, go for a workout, or doing anything without feeling my influence!  Each week you’ll learn a new depth of despair as we show you the price of what you’ve done.  By the time I’ve grown bored of torturing you, you’ll be begging me to bury you in glass again, just to make it stop.  Then maybe you’ll finally be out of my life FOREVER!!!

[Zack Crash takes a small but sharp knife out from the inside pocket of his jacket.  He uses the knife to make a cut across his forehead.  As the blood begins to pour profusely from his self-inflicted wound, he takes his hand and rubs to blood all over his face until he is wearing a mask of crimson life.  He then places his hand firmly over his heart and screams at the camera…]     

IN OMERTA WE TRUST!!!

Voice:  TRANSMISSION ENDS    

[Blackout]
Aria Jaxon
Post May 14th 2016, 3:15 pm by Aria Jaxon
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE -- EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA.

Jetlag, thy name is Aria.

It was true that she’d been all over the place the last few days, but it wasn’t without good reason. She’d made up her mind before that she wasn’t just about to let Eris’ foolishness slide, and so she’d wound up in Hampton for Dynasty. She wasn’t leaving Aren’s side regardless, so she’d have been here for Showdown anyway. If everyone involved kept their word, then the Battleground main event was shaping up to be a crazy one.

Rexall Place was sold out for tonight’s Showdown taping, and even the controlled chaos of the bustling backstage area couldn’t completely drown out the fanfare that emanated from the excited fans coming into the arena. Aria sat atop a supply crate, eyes staring down into her lap as she eyed her phone’s screen. She’d look up every now and again, to wave and make small talk with many of those who happened to walk by, but then her eyes would go right back to her phone, taking in what Stephanie said again. It was true that she was here for Aren, providing more than a little moral support ahead of his upcoming title match, but he was competing for headspace with Steph and the other Street Fight participants. That was the person she was sweating the most. Funny, because some people likely would’ve pegged any of the guys to be the biggest threat, but Aria knew better. Stephanie was who she’d be most concerned with.

She turned on the front-facing camera and began to record, offering a smile and a small wave. Aria cleared her throat, getting ready to talk over all the pre-Showdown noise.

“When you find your way into a match with five other people, certain things are just a given. When there’s this much money at stake, some things are to be expected. You bank on a whole bunch of people having a whole bunch to say, and that was pretty much the case before now. Eclipse made himself heard. Nas, of course, was screaming at the top of his lungs, as usual. But between the last time you guys heard from me and right now, the only person who’s had anything to say was Steph. So I guess, with only one person to address, this message is gonna be a little more...streamlined? Yeah, streamlined. That’s the word I’ll use.”

Aria paused, stopping to smile and wave to Erica Ford off-camera before turning back to her phone. She pursed her lips for a couple seconds as if to say, “Now where was I?”

“Oh! Anyway. Dealing with Stephanie has always been like looking in a mirror for me. I realized years ago that we had tons in common, so that’s why I’m not surprised that we’re two of the six people meeting on Battleground. Yeah, the match grew to include a kinda off-the-wall assortment of people, and you never quite knew who was gonna want in next, but when she tossed her name in the hat, I wasn’t shocked. Part of me should’ve seen it coming. Everything that led me to wanna accept the challenge -- the ambition, the need to be challenged, that insane desire to always wanna fine-tune skills and stay at the top of your game -- are the same things I’ve always seen in her. Even now, in the days leading up to Monday, I’m seeing the stuff we’ve said, both to each other and to everyone else, have been eerily similar. That’s not a best friend thing. That’s got nothing to do with familiarity or the years we’ve known each other. Sometimes you meet someone and it’s scary how alike you are. It turns out that our brains are just wired similarly, and the same shit that lead us to link up in the first place is the reason why we’ll be opponents for a night. We’re two sides of the same coin.”

Aria grinned, adjusting the pair of gold shutter shades on top of her head as she continued to speak.

“Rumors of Formation’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. Yeah, for a lesser group of women, Grand Rampage would’ve been the end. They wouldn’t have had the foresight to know things would get better. They wouldn’t think twice about severing their ties to each other, but we’re not just any random group of basic bitches, are we? The fallout of the Specialists Rampage was a lot to handle, and there’s no point in tryna pretend otherwise. You and Cailin had a whole bunch of feelings to contend with, Steph. Maybe you still do, but I figured that’s how it would go down. I knew, no matter how bad things got, it wouldn’t spell the end -- not for you guys, and not for Formation, because none of us have ever been the type to call it quits that easily. We’re stubborn to a fault, and when we latch onto something -- or someone -- we hang on, tight. That’s how I knew y’all would be back to normal sooner rather than later, ‘cause I don’t know if there’s anything Formation can’t withstand. Since we can handle just about anything and be okay afterwards, it’s also how I know things will snap right back into place after Battleground. You and I, we’re gonna come out swinging. We’re gonna give it our all from bell to bell, and when it’s all over, I’ll have my hand raised. I’ll all too gladly take that hundred and twenty thousand dollars, but I don’t expect you to make it easy for me. I’ll be a driving force in this match, and I think you know getting around me won’t be an option. You’ll try your damnedest to go over me or better yet, go through me, and I just can’t let that happen.”

“The ring is gonna feel awfully crowded come Monday night, and with all those X-factors in the same place at the same time, I know the wheels are already turning in your head, Steph. You said yourself that you’ve already resigned yourself to the idea that you’re pulling off some heist. Maybe everyone else in this match is just a mark ready to be pickpocketed by master thief Stephanie Matsuda, but I’m not. I’m not leaving anything to chance here; I’m going out there to win. That’s the only outcome that makes sense to me. No tricks, no smoke in mirrors, and definitely no heists...just certain victory for Aria Jaxon. A trip to Dairy Queen is in the near future, Stephy, but so is my win.”

With that, Aria hops down off of the crate, seemingly having finished up as the feed cuts to black.
Angel.
Post May 14th 2016, 2:26 pm by Angel.
Heading into the last edition of Voltage? There was this notion that I was not up to the task to confront the “gathering storm”. There was this notion that I cannot rebound from a rather, dismal performance at Grand Rampage. A lot of critics were saying that my rather, undesiring form would continue heading into my match against Lucas Johnson, who in the eyes of the critics? Exceeded expectations at Grand Rampage and put in some rather, impressive matches lately as a more polished wrestler. There was this growing rumor that Lucas Johnson is converting into a formidable wrestler. There was this growing rumor that just maybe? Lucas Johnson could be the one that supplants my role as the next rising star from Voltage. But as shown in Voltage? I proved to everyone on last week’s edition of Voltage of what it was: a rumor. You see, Lucas Johnson for all of his impressive showing? Impressive showing can build a foundation. But it is what you do with a starting foundation is what separate the average Joe from the cream of the crop. Lucas can show some improvement in his performance if you watch the tapes closely and honestly? I encourage it because I want more competition. But at the same time? Please do not think that for one second, Lucas Johnson is a player in the scenes of Voltage because when as shown in Voltage? He lacks what I possess. The ability to finish a game. The ability to be clutch. The ability to be clinical. Those are all the traits that I speak of that are not in Lucas’ skill-set. Those are all the traits that I preach and showcase every single week and it proves that when you go against a man that will not give you any respect until you show a reason why I should? The notion of a man being a player of Voltage via “rumor” is rather, a laughable matter to a seasoned veteran that aims to bring about a revolution to EAW.

Enough about my match during last week’s edition of Voltage and let us move onto a more pressing issue for me tomorrow night: going against a rather, disjointed individuals that decide to align themselves with a common cause. While it is indeed premature to label these two individuals together as a tag team, it must be a coincidence that the Board of EAW book these two together back to back week surely? Coincidence or not, you have two individuals that does not strike the “wow” factor as an individual and perhaps as a team as shown last week due to the lack of synergy between the two individuals as they have shown that they are not rather solid against a random team that does not complement each other. One may add that it’s only the first match amongst the potential tag team but I beg to differ. You see, there are some teams that are meant to complement each other so well, they do not need to have a growing experience to develop the ideal synergy that is needed to succeed in the tag team competition. Coming from a former tag team champion, I can attest that when you have the right partner that complement your skill-set? You wreak havoc from day one and strike fear into your potential adversaries KNOWING that you’re the team that you do not want to face. It also helps that as mere individuals, nobody wanted to face a Hades or a Nick Angel, but when you combine these two individuals together for a common cause? Nobody wants to face a dynamic but balanced team. Now, as for the present day? Here I am going against an individual that won a champion but did not showcase that he even give a shit about it along with aligning with a rather, newcomer that proclaims he is the one-man genocide but proves to show that he does not live up to the bill. Rather, his new nickname might be “the Stagnated One” as someone that put a rather, indecisive and confusing performance last week. Combine the stagnated work rate of a champion that showcases that he does not want to be in EAW along with the rather, stagnated performance of an individual? You got the perfect pairing of a team that would define the “Island of Misfit Toys”. Except? While it may be good for entertainment value, we do not need a team that defines the “Island of Misfit Toys” in the Land of Elite. We need individuals that can win the game in a rather decisive manner. We need individuals that want to know what is their future rather than aligning themselves with an equally dismal partner, knowing that they can do so much better in the “Land of Elite”. However, why should someone like a Dario Shaw has to resort to aligning with a maligning talent like J.D. Damon when he can align himself with someone that has a better pedigree, a better work rate, and better credentials to show that not only he wants to compete in EAW, but compete with a purpose? On the other end of the spectrum, why someone like J.D. Damon should make the decision to align himself with a newcomer that shows no sign of being something great, shows a performance that is more of the opponent having a bad day rather than asserting himself as a wrestler? 

It all leads down to this. Sure while some talent makes perplexing bad choices in their careers, I can argue that in the end of the day to me? We would not have the perplexing bad choices committed by the likes of J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw if it were not for the act of betrayal by the corporate establishment that sets the precedent of living up to the “elite” mantra but ultimately? The corporate establishment is diminishing the “elite” mantra by having guys such as J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw that does not belong in EAW as people that do not even want to be here or as someone that belong in a second-tier promotion. The corporate establishment is diminishing the “elite” mantra by hiring a bunch of yes men to the cause of preserving their power while also hiring a bunch of scouts whose judgment is hampering the Elite in EAW. Now, you have a chain reaction of people that diminish the elite mantra that begins from what starts on top that begins to trickle down towards the social hierarchy of EAW. With poor mismanagement from the corporate establishment, comes the price of a talent that does not belong in EAW whether they want to be in EAW in the first place or whether the scouting department making a poor job of defining what an “elitist” is. Simply? While the talent of a J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw may now strike as someone that should hold a grudge towards? I hold a grudge towards J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw because they serve as a testament to what is wrong with EAW. I hold a grudge towards the likes of third tier talents such as J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw, knowing that they can get into EAW just by filing an application to show that they are a wrestler instead of showing that they can be great in EAW. I hold a grudge towards J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw because they are pawns of the corporate establishment to establish a barrier between the favorites of the corporate establishment and those who would change the status quo. I hold a grudge towards J.D. Damon and Dario Shaw because they represent the bullshit mantra that EAW is now the “Land of Opportunity” when in reality? We should live with the example of bringing the elite mantra into a notion. We should live with the ability to see the cream of the crop have at it against each other every single week instead of going against a talent that is a product of a corruptive system. Ultimately? As I will show tomorrow night, we WILL live to see the day of a man bringing EAW into the promise land of living up to the elite mantra with the elite example spearheaded by yours truly.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next