Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Tig Kelly
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post May 5th 2016, 11:24 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig walks into the arena with reporters in his face after suffering a loss. He had been relatively silent, more so than usual after not capturing the title. The mics swarmed his face all asking the same question "What happened!?" Tig finally cracks a smirk as he stops and perches atop an equipment chest and answers*

Heroes can and will fall. History has proven that no one is truly super as there will always be some circumstances that come along and prove that they can take down those who are put on a pedestal. If you watched my performance at Grand Rampage you will see that while I may not have won the match, I'll be damned if you're able to say I didn't defy the laws of reality by taking that beating on the chin. I proved to be as close to superhuman as you're going to get falling just short at the hands of a two on one beat down. Now I know I know, it ended up as a One on One match by the end of things aside from Brody Sparks' involvement...but by that point I had already fought longer than I should have. Credit where credit is due, Scotty got the job done in the end and that's always going to matter. But one day the champ won't have daddy Crash around to help lay a beating on the better man. Congratulations Scott, I'll see you again.

As for my fallen hero of an opponent this week there hasn't been a more suitable adversary for me after my FPV weekend! Starkman, Evan Stark, His Grandmom's Favorite Grandson...whatever alter ego he's going by now a days is truly a fallen hero in every sense of the term. He puts on the mask every once in a while only to get it cut off his damn face by the Pizza Boy. He steps up and flies to the top only to get cut off at the legs by his one and only kryptonite, every single person that holds a belt or #1 contender spot. This week will be no week. No you see I have a point to prove. I need to prove that there are heros in EAW. That there are people that fly above the rest and even when they fall its never far enough that they are leveled out with the someone like Starkman here. When I step through those curtains it may not be "ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE!......" But its always people with their jaw dropped screaming at the top of their lungs for that opening riff waiting for me to Step Up on that ramp and leave them in awe of a truly superhuman fighter. Its not personal Evan, it really isn't. But your path for mediocrity will always get trumped by my path up in the skies looking to become the best to ever do it.

*Tig slings his bag back over this shoulder and turns his back to the crowd showing off the Irish flag on the back of his jacket. The reporters all write down sound bytes from the speech and retreat back to the door for the next star as Tig disappears into the seating area putting on headphones. Echoed into the empty arena Tig's heard...*

ITS GAME TIME. EIRINN GO BRACH!!!!
Terry Chambers
Post May 5th 2016, 11:09 pm by Terry Chambers
BATTLEGROUND PROMO #1

"THE REINCARNATION"

---The scene opens in the hood somewhere in Detroit, Michigan where there is kids playing in the streets and a lot of people smoking and many groups of guys hanging out seperately and Terry Chambers enters the scene walking in the road not giving a fuck about anything while cars are honking their horns for him to get out of the road and then Terry Chambers starts going insane as he hears voices in his head echoing "TERRY IS A SELLOUT...SELLOUT...SELLOUTTT", "TERRY CHAMBERS IS THE JOKE OF EAW", "TERRY CHAMBERS IS A SHELL OF HIS FORMER SELF...SELF...SELFFF" and Terry Chambers then throws himself against a brick wall acting mental and envisions once again his two second elimination at Grand Rampage then bangs his head on the brick wall and feels no pain and the cameraman asks for comments scared for his life and Terry turns around slowly and has a deep stare into the camera as his head is busted wide open then walks over to the cameraman and then throws the cameraman into the brick wall, he then picks up the camera and begins speaking---

Terry Chambers:
Something you notice different about me? Tell me right now! Everybody over the past two months have told me repeatedly that I am am a joke and I don't belong in a place where I paved the way for most of the extremists who have been world champion already, and most importantly, people kept saying that I am not the same dominant force I was years ago when I was rising and on the horizon riding off my Pain for Pride 7 win! I guess Hollywood will do that to you! You see, over that time span I was just in denial because they were absolutely right! Because I kept losing match after match after match yet I kept denying it because I was rich and successful and had everything minus the EAW world title! Then came last Sunday night......a night where I not only shamed my family, the wrestling industry, but I also shamed myself when I was eliminated in two fucking seconds in the Grand Rampage match...TWO FUCKING SECONDS! Then I go in and I get thrown over again...then when I got backstage....it finally deemed on me that  I am not the Barbaric Carnivore and that I am not Gods Gift to Wrestling, then.......something awoke inside of me! Something that is extremely dangerous that can not only end careers, it can end lives within the snap of my fingers! And that is what led me here to the mean streets of Detroit and I am in the middle of the hood! You want to know why I am in the middle of the hood? Because right here is where I grew up and became the badass I was, beating kids up who were 10 years older than me who have been to jail and sent kids to the hospital if they wanted to mess with me, the point is this is the place where my path started to becoming a badass machine and when I left Detroit I took that intensity with me as I DOMINATED the wrestling world city by city, state by state, and country by country and even was on my way to becoming EAWs top draw before I sold out to Hollywood for the cash! That was the biggest mistake not only in my career but in my LIFE! I bought in to the Hollywood movie star lifestyle and it softened me up! And I thought I could come back and pick up where I left off but that was not the case as I lost match after match after match then got eliminated in two seconds at Grand Rampage! So I dropped my Hollywood personality and I am going to be more vicious than you have EVER seen me! People always asked me what happened to the Terry Chambers who was the dominating force back in the NEO days, is he ever coming back? Then somebody asked me again the other day and I threw him 25 yards up the sidewalk and I said loud and clear, "HE NEVER LEFT...HE WAS JUST SLEEPING!"

---Terry Chambers puts the camera down and the camera is facing torwards the sky and you can hear in the distance the cameraman crying for help as Terry is stomping on him and tossing him into the wall then Terry picks up the camera and zooms in on a unconscious bloody cameraman laying on the ground then Terry wipes some of his blood off the cameraman's forehead and smirs the blood all over his white tanktop as he chuckles then begins to speak into the camera again---

Terry Chambers:
And speaking of NEO, I will go one on one with a old foe who was one of the victims of my rampage in NEO and EAW at that time this week on Battleground and he is none other than...The Nas! This guy hasn't changed one damn bit since the last time I seen him in the wrestling ring! The only good thing I can say about Nas is he is a tremendous trash talker, I mean I am talking about the best of the best, but guess what Nas.....I don't talk trash...Because I take out the trash this week on Battleground when I run right through you and make a example out of you to send a message that the REAL Terry Chambers is back and he is hungry...he is hungry to inflict pain on others.....he is hungry for success...he is hungry to be the very best! The last time I seen Nas, it was right here in the state of Michigan in Michigan stadium at the biggest show of them all, Pain for Pride 7 when I walked in with my Young Lions Cup pretty much on top of EAW as I was rising quickly, and i defeated not only him, but Monstro in a triple threat match! I destroyed him in that match and in the end I didn't even break a sweat as I pinned him one...two...three in the center of the ring and I stood tall with the Young Lions Cup in hand and had my first ever Pain for Pride moment...and I intend on having bigger and better moments than that while the Nas just looks to intend to see if his joke this week can top the one that he made last week! Nas said stepping into the ring with him will make my "monkey ass" famous...well I made him famous at Pain for Pride and this week on Battleground I will make him famous by him being known as the guy who was Terry Chambers first victim! Nas was the last opponent I had when I had any sort of relevance, and this week on Battleground, I start where I finished as I become relevant once again!

---Terry Chambers throws the camera as hard as he can down at the cameraman's face then walks off and you can hear the ambulance and police arriving on the scene as the camera dies and the scene fades to black---
Angel.
Post May 5th 2016, 10:13 pm by Angel.
(Camera pans to Nick Angel being with Jon Soloman for a national interview in a studio near Denver, Colorado.)

Jon: Welcome Nick to the interview. Glad to have you here.

Nick: Sure thing.

Jon: First question, there is this ongoing notion that as of recently, you have had cooled off. You were one of the earlier competitors that got eliminated in the Grand Rampage and your stock in the eyes of some, stagnated going into Grand Rampage. Care to address the notion?

Nick: I understand why there is this worrying notion that my performances as of recently? It has not been where I want myself to be: performing at a very elite level. My Grand Rampage performance was rather, forgettable as I did not last too long in the match. My Grand Rampage performance was nothing to take note off for a competitor such as me. I can surely say that at the time that my name was called? I was going against guys that were basically, hall of famers. I was going against guys that once ruled the domain of EAW, all at the same time. But that is no excuse for me to be one of the earliest competitors to get eliminated, even if it was the eventual winner with Y2Impact. I worked my ass off to even get noticed by the board of EAW after rotting in third tier competition for multiple months. I worked my ass off to make use of whatever little the limelight was presented to me to show that to everyone from the fans, the pundits and the board of EAW directors? I never was a “has-been” or a “never-have” but rather, a talent that is rather too good for the third tier competition and proving to the world why it would be wasteful to have a competitor like me be rotting in third tier competition. For the ever profitable money mongering that is the corporate establishment, I will admit that there is one thing I can present to them: EAW is better when I am better. Let’s face it, when I am presented with more limelight along with presented with the more prestigious opportunity? It is not a coincidence that EAW as a whole is getting more tune in due to the fact that in comparison to others? I am arguably more marketable than the common Joe. The people for right or wrong purposes wants to tune in and see what narratives I face, whether it be performing in big matches or putting the corporate establishment in their place. They want to tune in to see the rise of a man what was once perceived as a choker, is now perceived as someone that is reliable, consistent. 

Yes, I have been proud of myself of how far I have come to be recognized as one of the better talents in EAW. After all, it was not too long ago, a lot of people thought that I was a lost cause. However, I proved to everyone that I am simply, too good to be rotting in third tier competition and in doing so? The limelight that is presented to me is raised in terms of magnitude. As the limelight is elevated? So too should my performances. Let me tell everyone that while I might be proud of how far I came to grasp the power? It is one thing to grasp a power of position. It is another to maintain it and potentially elevate your status. With that said Jon, I am proud of being one of the better talents in the eyes of many but that does not make me content. Why settle for the minimum of being good when you are fighting for the cause that you want an EAW for Elitists when you have doubters saying that you’re not elite? Why be proud of being good, when you know that one day? You can be THE best in the top of professional wrestling? With that said, I may be a man that has come a long way to be where he is at, but for a man that has the objective of fighting for the elite cause? I am not where I want to be: the centerpiece of EAW. Let me tell everyone from the people in the locker room, the pundits along with the fans? I am not okay that I am not the centerpiece of EAW. I am not okay that my spot at Pain for Pride is not guaranteed because of my recent actions. And you know what? I perform better when my status is not a guarantee and everyone better believe that. 

Jon: There is this notion that Lucas Johnson is looked down as a competitor that shouldn’t be considered, what are your preparations for perhaps, an undervalued talent like Lucas Johnson?

Nick: Lucas Johnson and I have been through multiple encounters ever since I returned to Voltage and if I am going, to be honest with everyone? He was another common Joe. He was not garbage but I would definitely not going to note him as one of the competitors that I have defeated when I need to prove to people that I can beat the cream of the crop, which Lucas isn’t. I don’t have a single memory that stands out during my multiple encounters with Lucas. Maybe at the time, I had a more intense rivalry with Clark Duncan or a Carson Ramsay to even pay attention to Lucas. Maybe at the time? Lucas Johnson was simply not a factor as to if the matches we were in to determine the winner. I have heard rumors that Lucas Johnson has recently elevated his game. I have heard rumors despite being the butt of jokes? Lucas Johnson has been rather, a competitor in his own right. However, I am not going to elevate my performance based on the premises of a rumor. I am going to elevate my game because whether it is fighting against a top tier talent such as Y2Impact or an “undervalued” talent like Lucas Johnson? It is because this is the time to elevate my game to begin with. This is the time of the year where you could establish yourself as a standout talent that nobody can resist. This is the time of the year that you establish why you even belong in the Land of Elite by elevating your performance as an elitist along with proving to your naysayers that you can elevate your game to the biggest stage there is. However, in order to elevate and win on the biggest stage, there is, which is Pain for Pride? You need to prepare that every match from now on? You need to prepare that every match from now on, is rather like battling at Pain for Pride to make the transition easier. Sure, battling against Lucas Johnson with nothing at stakes is not an ideal, Pain for Pride match in my eyes but if I want to get my first, ever Pain for Pride victory? I need to show everyone why I worked my ass off to get recognized and show everyone that while I am proud of being recognized? I am not content because I am not dictating my own destiny. In my eyes? The corporate establishment is dictating what match I might be in for Pain for Pride. The corporate establishment is evaluating what magnitude of a match that I should be in. The corporate establishment is assessing whose mentality stands out in order to make them the most profit. Here’s a note to the corporate establishment: come the upcoming edition of Voltage, I will showcase everyone to Voltage in that despite that my competitor is not a highly valued competitor and there are no stipulations in hand? I will bring a Pain for Pride-like environment, a few weeks before Pain for Pride itself commence. This is not because of my rather, forgettable performance at Grand Rampage. This is not because I want to retaliate in full force after a disappointing result. This is because for me? To stand out before Pain for Pride is very necessary because my future is not a guaranteed. And when my career is not a guaranteed? There is a necessity for a man to elevate his performance and do so, consistently to show that to everyone? I am not here to show up for a victory over a talent that is beatable in Lucas Johnson. I am here to show out in front of everyone that you do not want to face a determined and dedicated talent like me. 

Jon: Lucas has pointed out that your association with Venom is not the best as you guys were rather, shorthanded during your time as a tag team, care to address that?

Nick: I am aware that after my Pain for Pride match at Wembley? I am aware that Venom has gone into the abysmal rank of being a bottom dweller of EAW. I am well aware that when to sum up Venom’s path after Wembley? He is irrelevant to dictate the nature of EAW. However, while in one sense that my critics may say that I have wasted my time trying to catch the tag team championship with a rather, third tier competitor? I want to show everyone that in order to be great, sometimes you need to make someone look good even though as a competitor, they would be rotting in the third tier competition. Without me, Venom couldn’t adapt to the game of EAW. Without me, Venom couldn’t establish himself to even be an elitist. Without me supervising the rather, unpredictable yet misguided nature of Venom, it shows that Venom needed me more than I needed him. I have proved to everyone that you can put me in any competition, singles or as a tag team partner and I will find success. As a singles competitor, my resume speaks for itself as I boast a few championship reigns in EAW along with beating highly regarded competitor. As a tag team competitor, my versatile skill-set can complement anyone regardless of the wrestling style along with regardless of how good you are. I suppose that as a tag team champion with Hades, there is a difference between a formidable talent such as Hades who has all the resume of being in the hall of fame in comparison to a third tier competitor such as Venom. But let me remind everyone that Venom and I? We almost attain the tag team championships. But that is only because I single-handily put Venom and me in the position to win against the Mercenaries along with the Savage Ryans. I showcase that even tag teaming with a third tier competitor, I almost had a victory against basically, three hall of famers all with a rather, incompetent partner. Sure, you can assume that my judgment is rather rash because I could align myself with a better partner. But to me? Even though I might have a tag team with an underwhelming competitor like Venom, the fact that I put myself in the position to win the Tag Team Championship over three hall of famers gives testament to this: That I am greatness. Think of it like this. LeBron James did not have a solid supporting cast, yet he put himself in the position to win an accolade, even when his teammates were not NBA talent caliber. In one sense? I am like LeBron James where I made a third tier talent like Venom, formidable due to consistently bailing out my tag team alongside with putting myself in the position to showcase greatness by being in virtually, a handicap matches every week. Like LeBron? I am going to show everyone that I haven’t wasted my prime days on teaming with a third tier competitor. Rather? A year later, I am going to show that come Pain for Pride time, I am in the position to win a glorious opportunity and I do not need to worry about bailing out a third tier competitor. The bail I need to worry about is proving to the corporate establishment that it would be a mistake to disregard a talent like me. 
Nemesis
Dynasty Promo #2
Post May 5th 2016, 9:44 pm by Nemesis
Dynasty Promo #2
Battle Royal #1 Contender New Breed Championship

---The camera pans around a room that is very dim lit, a lot of cobwebs all over the place, the camera pans over to Nemesis wearing some sloppy looking clothes which look to have blood stains all over them, he has red streaks incorporated into his facepain which appears to respresent the blood of each of his opponents in the battle royal---

JJ Silva you talk about over confidence like you are some kind of expert, you made some valid points yeah it is good to be confident, it may also be bad to be over confident. In my case I am not showing confidence I am not showing arrogance I am just telling the truth. You are just like the rest of the people in this industry, you think you know everything about everything single person you come across in this business. I don't talk trash JJ I speak the truth, when something comes out of my mouth you best fucking listen. People like you are the reason why this world is going to shit, why this industry is going to crumble under the feet of all the young talent, it won't crumble because of the talent either it will crumble because of the stupidity and do for me attitudes that exist today. Don't question my failures until you take a long hard look in the mirror, you aren't perfect kid you are far from perfect, I wish you could see it though but your brain is so god damn feeble you just overlook it time after time day after day, it's always the same thing with guys like you.

--- Nemesis holds his signature razor blade up to his face, he sticks his tongue out to lick the blade accidently cutting his tongue in the process a drop of blood falls to the floor, Nemesis follows it with his eyes as it splashes hitting the ground---

Everybody talks about it being their goal and or destiny to win this match and then the New Breed Championship. They want to be propelled into the spotlight, but what are they willing to give to earn the spot, what are they willing to sacrifice. You have to be willing to bleed because come Friday night whether you are willing or not, I am going to spill the blood of the young and the old in this match, even if that means I have to spill my own blood to get where I want, to get where I need to be. That is the difference between you and I JJ you say you have beaten former champions, you talked about my failures but why not my successes? Why only the failures pal? Why is everything so one sides with you there are two halves JJ every story has two halves. You need to be more truthful when it comes to some altercations JJ because you know the old saying keep your words soft and sweet but in this case there is no you may have to eat them, because I am going to hand feed you, I'll show you what a failure looks like, I'll show all of EAW what a failure looks like, spoiler alert they will see if every time somebody goes over the top rope I know for damn sure I won't be one of them.

---Nemesis spits his blood all over the floor as he continues to bleed out of the cut from the razor blade---

I bleed for my sacrifice to the higher ups, I will force the feeling of cold steel on your forehead JJ, I will make that pretty face look like something out of a horror film, trust me you will be a failure in more ways than one, don't call it confidence please just let the truth fill your head. Don't be afraid to let me inside your head I promise I won't hurt you until Friday JJ, just let me live in there you can fear me, you can feel whatever you must. Come Friday you and everybody involved in this match are going to reap what they sow, I can promise I won't be the one embarrassed on Friday night you can count on it.

---Nemesis throws his razor blade down on the floor a gentle metal clanging sound can be heard as the camera zooms out and fades to black---
Christian Locke
Post May 5th 2016, 8:15 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian has returned to his Toronto home after a busy tour overseas, followed by a trip to Indiana for the Grand Rampage. Locke is sitting at the bottom of his staircase, with a few suitcases packed to his right.)

I recall when I first started out in the wrestling business, I had the chance to talk to a few wrestlers that were fortunate enough to make it to the big leagues in the 80’s. Not as big as EAW of course, but they were still able to make a presence in the industry nonetheless. Back then a naive bright-eyed Christian Locke looked up to those two numbskulls and I'm not sure why. All I know is a young me was eager to learn anything from those guys and he had about fifty questions prepared for them. Question number one was something like what’s the most challenging thing about wrestling? Their response was living out of a suitcase. They told me all about how they were constantly on the road and they were considered lucky if they got to see their wives and kids one day a week. They became homesick over time. One of them even decided to quit while he was still in his prime, holding a world title just a few months prior. He left the business behind because being a father and husband was more important to him. At the time it made me admire him even more because I thought he had his priorities in order. But now? If I could go back in time, I would punch him square in the face for making such a stupid mistake. He was a somebody! He was on top of the world and he traded all of that in for the opportunity to change diapers and to listen to his moody wife for the rest of his life? How absurd! Listen, my one and only love in this world is professional wrestling and I'm not going to let anybody stop me from that love. Kids? No thanks, I'd rather not take care of those little puke machines. A wife? The thought of marriage bores me, it really does. Let me put it like this, why settle for the same boring vanilla ice cream every night when there are plenty of other flavors out there? That's what I thought. I’m a fucking rockstar after all, so let me live like one. Now, in a few days I hit the road again, hence why I have my suitcases ready to go. However this time I won't have to make the miserable trip to the UK, THANK GOD, but instead I'll be in Denver, Colorado! Yay – said no one ever. I'm kidding Denver because believe it or not, I'm actually going out of my way to be there this Sunday because you see, Ashten Cross told me after the Grand Rampage that I deserved a week off and for the first time ever, I agree with him. I do deserve a week off. I have easily been the main attraction on Voltage these past few weeks, so let somebody else have the spotlight — but I know that's not the main reason. The main reason why Ashten didn't book me in a match this week has nothing to do with rest, but because he was hoping he wouldn't have to listen to me talk for a few days, or should I say, expose? It's no secret that him and I haven't exactly hit it off. What was it? My second week on Voltage, he basically tried to feed me to a legend? To the great Starr Stan himself! His best friend! A man he trusts so much, he hand picked him as his team leader at some EAW FPV. Really touching stuff you guys, it makes me want to shed a tear! I know there is Aren and Aria or Tarah and Mr. DEDEDE, but Ashten and Starr is clearly the best love story going today. Look at me! I was the man who ended Starr’s supposed undefeated streak since his return when I qualified for the Grand Rampage! Speaking of which, let's talk about it!  

It's true that I did not win the Grand Rampage and I'm not the kind of person that accepts moral victories because those are for suckers, they are for guys who can't actually win matches, so they try to convince themselves they don't totally suck by listing off the positives regarding their match in their hollow heads. With that said, I’ve noticed that so many of the men that participated in the Grand Rampage keep raving about their performances. So much so I bet even Terry Chambers and Kevin Hunter will somehow brag about their piss poor performances while they wear their rose tinted glasses. So you know what? Let me pat myself on the back for a second. Let me edit my highlights in this video, like so. 

(The video changes to a GR replay. There is no sound, except for Christian talking over it. Locke makes his entrance.)

Yeah so as soon as I make my way to the ring, one of the commentators just has to point out my size like its some huge disadvantage, like I had no chance against those so called “Titans” in the ring! Now would you look at this! I step between the ropes and the favorite to win the Grand Rampage, immediately sets his sights on me! I'm willing to bet he doesn't even know who I am. All he did was look at my physique and think to himself that he could just throw me over the top rope within seconds! Let's see how that plays out for him. 

(The audio from the GR match is on now)

“LUCIAN BLACK IS RIGHT THERE WITH MASSIVE FISTS TO THE SKULL ON THE LITTLE GUY! LUCIAN NOT GIVING A SINGLE CARE IN THE WORLD! HE STAYS ALL OVER CHRISTIAN LOCKE! But Christian Locke fights back, he starts kicking, and punching away at Lucian Black’s torso! And LUCIAN WHIPS LOCKE OFF THE ROPES! LOCKE COMES RUNNING BACK! AND LOCKE WITH A RUNNING SENTON CANNONBALL ONTO A STANDING LUCIAN BLACK! KNOCKING THEM BOTH DOWN!!!”

Don't touch me, man. 

“Locke gathers himself back to a vertical stance, and stomps away at Lucian! But Judas comes FROM BEHIND! AND TRIES TO LIFT LOCKE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS, BUT LOCKE SPINS OUT OF IT! AND AS HE DOES, HE HOOKS HIS ARMS AROUND JUDAS’ HEAD, PULLING HIM DOWN FOR AN ELEVATED DDT! JUDAS LANDS NOSE FIRST INTO THE CANVAS!”

Must I repeat myself? Don't touch me. 

“Locke hops back onto his feet, but is soon met with Tyler Parker! Tyler Parker with some right hands to the jaw, and Locke retaliates with a knife edge chop! BUT TYLER KNEES LOCKE IN THE STOMACH! AND TYLER PULLS HIM UP FOR THE DEPRAVITY! BUT LOCKE KNEES TYLER IN THE HEAD A COUPLE OF TIMES!”

DON’T – touch me!

“JJ SILVA INVOLVES HIMSELF WITH THE TWO FOR A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! BUT BOTH OF THE MEN LIFT JJ SILVA INTO THE AIR! AND DROP HIM STOMACH FLAT ON THE MAT FOR A DOUBLE TEAMED FLAPJACK!”

They never learn do they?

“And Y2Impact finds himself PULLING Christian Locke off The Heart Break Gal in the corner, and Locke turns around with A FOREARM TO THE HEAD!”

BITCH, DON’T TOUCH MEEEE!

“THE HEART BREAK GAL LOW BLOWS LOCKE FROM BEHIND! AND Y2IMPACT DELIVERS AN EVISCERATION TO CHRISTIAN LOCKE! AND HBG TOSSES CHRISTIAN LOCKE OVER THE TOP ROPE, AND OUT OF THE RING!”

Well, fuck. 

(The camera focuses on Christian in his home again.)

At the end of the day I think I did pretty well. I wasn't embarrassed like so many others. I went straight to the ring and I hit everybody in sight. I got the upper hand on so many elitists. Go back and watch the Grand Rampage if you have to. You saw it! It took two hall of famers, one of which went on to win the Grand Rampage later that night, to eliminate me. Not only that but the Heart Break Gal also needed to hit me with a low blow, which I'm not mad about because I'm a man that respects great strategy. She did whatever it took to eliminate as many elitists as possible, so I tip my hat to her. Now that the Grand Rampage is over with, I can move forward and focus on Voltage this week. Like I said I'm not in a match this Sunday, but if you listened to some of my fellow Voltage elitists these past few days, you would assume I was. I'm not even going to mention those two men by their names because that's free advertisement. When I say something, the people immediately latch onto it. If I'm seen eating a granola bar, they go to their computers and try to find that exact brand because people no longer want to be “Like Mike”, no they want be like me! Now one of those guys has a big ego. The only thing bigger than his ego is his freakishly large nose! That freak keeps running his mouth about me which I find kind of cute because a few weeks ago he kept calling me irrelevant. Yet, now he can't stop talking about me? That right there is called flawed logic, ladies and gentlemen. He too is obsessed with me, which I can't blame him for. Then his opponent this week asks who I am? No motherfucker, who are you? Oh this guy was in the EAW at one point? So he left? Just like everybody else, I didn't even notice. So for future reference, don't you ever say my name unless I give you permission to. This applies to the both of you.  Do…… You…… Understand……. Me?! Good! Even though I won't be in action this week, which is very sad I know, the people of Denver are probably demanding to get a refund as I speak, there is light at the end of the tunnel! There is good news! I can officially announce that this Sunday on Voltage, I will step between those ropes and speak my mind! About what? I didn't want to give spoilers at first, but screw it. I am going to make a list and tell you what's wrong with Voltage because since I've had so many matches on Voltage, like three or so, I think I'm the perfect candidate to conduct change! What needs to be done to make Voltage the best brand in EAW again? Hmm number one would easily have to be for Christian Locke to become the new Answers Champion of the worrrrrld! Ares has had the title long enough, don’t you think? As for the rest of the list?! Tune in this Sunday!!! Only on whatever channel it's on! 

(With a big grin on his face, Christian waves to the camera and the scene fades away.)
Jacob Senn
Post May 5th 2016, 7:58 pm by Jacob Senn
Chaos superior to punishment. What a farce.

I have some famous words to let everyone know everything about you. That would be that you know nothing, Kevin Hunter. All that chaos you preach about has scrambled your fucking mind into creating your own version of MY history from little footnotes of my career you were able to gather up. With things such as my assault on Zack Crash at Grand Rampage, you decided to write your own fiction about me. Not to say that this fiction was not an interesting work of art that you created, but it is still just fiction and not reality. Reality is something you escape from, don’t you? The mass chaos of blood and bones is your way of not facing reality, but trust me in knowing that reality is about to take you for a ride. Chaos makes you unhinged… makes you do things that you wouldn’t do if you were sane… but it also blinds you from what’s staring you right in the face, Kevin. The truth is Kevin that when I step across the ring from you in my hometown of Chicago, I intend to make sure that the message is very loud and clear. You can believe what you want about your chaos, about how superior it is to all, but you will serve as another warning for those who want to step up against me. They will fall.

The fact is, Kevin, I don’t respect you. I don’t respect you because you’re only accomplishment has been taking out people who don’t hold much relevance in this company. Rhaegar, Regulator, but you won’t be adding Jacob Senn onto that list. I am a threat that will not be taken lightly, a threat that will make damn sure that he breaks that stack of dimes you call a neck, making it where you never lace up a pair of boots again, you little piece of shit! You and your little playmates and sit in your treehouse, probably sitting around this big circle jerk as you praise chaos and anarchy, but this is not Candy Land and we’re not playing games around here. We are in the middle of a war, Kevin. A war that will determine the fate of Dynasty as a whole, but you’re too fucking busy playing a game with your opponents about chaos. The reason that your chaos will be your downfall is you take too much pleasure in it. You do this for sport, for enjoyment, but I’m doing what I do in that ring because it’s necessary. A necessary evil to rid Dynasty of the corruption that has taken hold, corruption you have taken advantage of to go on your spree of assaults with your little friend, the barbed-wire baseball bat! I hope you have gotten your damn kicks and giggles in with that thing, for in our match, you won’t be getting a chance to use it! Your boys won’t be there, your queen won’t be there, it’s going to be just me and you, son. Truth be told, I’m disappointed they won’t be out there. I’m upset because they won’t be able to watch as you lie down in the middle of the mat, broken and decimated, all because of your fanatical worship of chaos.

For this crime and lethargic apathy that you have towards this very pivotal war in Dynasty, I will serve you your punishment at Dynasty. Your actions, or lack thereof, have come back to haunt you. You have will pay for your sins, Kevin. Your sin of destroying human lives in this ring, your sin for not attempting to do anything when Omerta decided to take their hands and claim Dynasty for their own, and your sin of being simply a crazy bastard. You think you know me, but the thing is that I know more about you than you know about me. I don’t need to create fiction to let it dictate to my story, I’ve simply watched in the darkness and seen what you have done. I’ve seen your chaos on the screen and on all charges, you are guilty of. So you may believe you can escape the punishment that you deserve, but like death and taxes, it is inevitable and unavoidable.
Post May 5th 2016, 7:54 pm by Guest
Nico Borg - Dynasty Promo 3

Nico stands at a crossroads where two railroads meet. He is dressed all in black with a black leather duster , and the collar turned up to shield him from the elements. The sky is dark and sullen. Rain pours down from on high and beats heavily on his jacket. The occasional flash of lightning in the distance is followed shortly by booming thunder.

In many heathen religions the crossroads marks the point where our our decaying and temporary physical existence lies closest to the invisible, everlasting world of gods, spirits and daemons. It is a location caught between the worlds, a space between spaces. it is neither here nor there but represents the journey from one to the other. It is here that the misguided flocks of tricksters and pretenders lay their faith and sacrifice to assent their fallen masters into the pantheon of deities. It is here that witches and sorcerers have sacrificed the blood of animals, people, even infants to win the attention of infernal powers whose nature they do not understand, but whom they should know to fear.  And it is here that the truly wicked and desperate sign their names in blood to sell their God-given souls to devils in the name of greed, envy and a lust for those treasures they shall never get to take with them into the next life.

Far be it for me to say that these wretches are right, of course, but there is a kernel of truth here to be unlocked by the righteous. Have you heard of that old thought experiment in ethics? Imagine yourself to be a train controller. An out of control train hurtles towards a fork in the rails. Should you direct the train to the right, it will surely kill the child playing on the tracks. Should you instead direct the train to the left, it will surely kill the three drunkards struggling to get to their feet there. So who dies? It is surely a sin to murder such an innocent child, particularly before she has had her chance to make her mark on the world or even know God. However, the alternative is three murders in one. You know nothing of those men. They could be the sole providers to three families. They could be good, charitable men. The welfare of so many could hang on their continued existence. Yet, they could also be deplorable, wicked men. Rapists, murderers, thieves or a combination of any vices imaginable or unimaginable. They could be on their way home to abuse their wives. Maybe only two of them are, maybe the other is good. As you think hard about the issue you realise you are only raising more questions, you have no answers for any of them. The more you struggle, the more you sink deeper into the mire of doubt.

In truth, neither answer could ever be satisfactory. The good man will drive himself to madness before making a decision at the last moment. Regardless of what he picked, he will immediately be washed by a wave of regret. But it is a bathing that purifies the soul. The man who struggles, cries and regrets, whatever the result of his actions, his heart is is a tabernacle in which rests the Holy Spirit; all the love and mercy of God. I ask you now to think of the man who, in calm serenity, swiftly makes a decision on who should die, or perhaps who immediately decides on the futility of the decision and so steps away from the controls, firm in the knowledge that his intervention would be meaningless. Such a man is the worst form of sociopath. Surely there is a circle  deep in the depths of hell reserved exclusively for such wicked creatures.

And there lies the holy truth. It was a truth known in England in times gone by. They would bury the corpses of murderers and suicides at the crossroads, far from the usual cemeteries. Some have argued that this is to confuse their wicked spirits, that they will never know which road leads them down the path to salvation. This is not an untrue suggestion. But it is an oversimplification, one which misses the most holiest of points. Indeed some spirits may struggle, paralyzed by confusion as to which path doth lead to heaven and which path doth lead to hell. This soul cannot be saved by it’s own action. But in it’s futile struggle to find God it allows God’s light to find him. God alone redeems, and he cares only for the content of one’s heart, not the result of one’s actions. By burying the dead at the crossroads, the congregation does not place another barrier in front of the wicked one’s path to redemption. Far from it. They construct one last dilemma. One last question without an answer. One last opportunity for the soul to search for God, and so be redeemed by his grace alone.

Standing silent for a moment, Nico stares upwards, chewing at his knuckle as if recalling something or waiting for divine inspiration.

You know, I’m reminded of one of my favourite biblical passages:

Some went out on the sea in ships;
   they were merchants on the mighty waters.
They saw the works of the Lord,
   his wonderful deeds in the deep.
For he spoke and stirred up a tempest
   that lifted high the waves.
They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths;
   in their peril their courage melted away.
They reeled and staggered like drunkards;
   they were at their wits’ end.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
   and he brought them out of their distress.
He stilled the storm to a whisper;
   the waves of the sea were hushed.
They were glad when it grew calm,
   and he guided them to their desired haven

Pizza Boy. That is the nature of salvation. It is setting sail into a sea of storms with no compass to guide you home. The ocean remains still only at it’s darkest depths. On the surface waves rage like daemons, and daemons fall like lightning, and the holy man is helpless and is saved. A storm is coming. I am the storm. I am not here to give you calm waters or easy passage. I am here to lead you astray. I am here to rain all around you and strike thunder in the midst of your journey. I am here to capsize you, to burst so many holes in your vessel that you’ll never be able to fix them all, you’ll need to question which are worth prioritising. You will not outmuscle me. You will not beat me for speed. And you will not fight with more conviction that I, the faithful. I am gonna make you question how you are ever going to keep your hands on that National Elite Championship for much longer. There is no satisfactory answer to that question. But behind every unsolvable dilemma is an opportunity for God’s redemption.

Number your hours.

Last edited by Nico Borg on May 5th 2016, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria Jaxon
Post May 5th 2016, 2:02 pm by Aria Jaxon
PEDESTALS -- CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA.

A soapbox? Nah, I think you got shit fucked up, Eris.

I’m sure you had Stephanie all wrong. Believe it or not, everyone in EAW has placed themselves on one sort of pedestal or another. It’s something that’s necessary to survive in this company. You gotta believe that you can topple any obstacle in your way. You gotta buy into your own hype. You gotta have faith in your God-given abilities, and any time you talk yourself up and buy into your own shit...you’ve already placed yourself on a pedestal. It’s an unintentional thing, really. You come into this company, you take a look around, take a deep breath and inwardly promise yourself that you’ll run roughshod. Ideally, after a while, you’ll look to your right and your left and realize you’re not at ground-level anymore, but standing atop a pedestal of self-success. So really, Eris, you were looking at things in the wrong light. Where the things she said to you were concerned, Steph hadn’t hopped up on her soapbox. She was up on her pedestal, maybe, and it’s one that resembles those that many of our coworkers stand upon. And like it or not, she wasn’t preaching, though it’s easy for you to dismiss her words as preachy nonsense.

I’ll give credit where it’s due, Eris. It’s not as if you’ve gotten to the spot you’re in by accident. Every bitch has her day, yeah, but there’s no succession of accidents that can land you as Vixens Champion...I guess unless your name is Madison Kaline. In any case, your talent played the largest role in getting you to where you are. I’m nowhere near blind enough to pretend that you fluked your way to the forefront. It’s safe to say that the foundation of Eris LeCava’s pedestal is a damn good amount of natural ability and a love of what she does. Somewhere along the line, something changed. The pathetic brand of dependence you felt where HBG is concerned was the catalyst for change. And I’m sure you’ll argue that the fire she lit was what propelled you toward the Vixens Championship in the first place. Maybe that’s the X-factor. Maybe that’s been your secret to success. This weekend, and again a few weeks from now, I’m not dealing with the Eris I met last summer. I’m dealing with post-Hexa-Gun, post-HBG-falling out Eris, who’s managed to stay atop this division since before Thanksgiving. Tenacious as she might be, I can take her down, and worse yet for her, I can take her prize.

The roundabout path we both started on last summer is leading us back to each other, Eris. Fighting Spirit II aside, this represents us crossing into uncharted territory. Us facing each other is a fairly new thing, and I welcome the challenge. I want you to appreciate this preview you’ll be getting on Showdown, because I want you to know exactly what’s coming your way a Triple Threat. You think no woman in this division is as passionate as you. You’ve got it in your head that none of us will put up the same fight as you, and I’ll be the one to prove you wrong. Believe it or not, there is someone who wants the Vixens Championship as badly as you do: me. You just so happen to be holding it, and God forgive me, but I’m breaking a commandment by coveting what you have. You’re mistaken in thinking that taking the Vixens division to new heights was a one-woman job, Eris. You played a pivotal role, no doubt, but you weren’t the only one. We’re just two of the women who have broken down doors and forcibly changed the way Vixens are viewed. I feel like you’ve forgotten that, even though you’ve clashed with your fellow revolutionaries in the ring over and over again. You’ve stood across the ring from Cailin, Steph, and other agents of change...and yet somehow you’re still under the impression that you and you alone elevated this division to new heights. I think not. I’ll play a role in reminding you that you shouldn’t be so quick to give yourself all the credit. And after Formation comes away with a win on Showdown, you’ll never be clutching that championship tighter than you will in that moment. Your heart will sink, your pulse will quicken, the sweat beads are gonna form, because after we face off, it’ll click -- I’m coming for that title, and you can’t stop me.

You’ve already put money on the fact that Formation will come crashing down on itself sooner or later. I figured you would. The easiest way to completely write off a team you’re facing is to question their bond. The quickest way to make us seem easy to beat is to raise your eyebrow and wonder what it is that holds us together in the first place. I’m not gonna bullshit, I know full well that the Specialists Rampage has had some rather...interesting blowback, but I also know that a lesser group of women would’ve already fallen apart. There aren’t any egos that keep clashing, even though that’s what you’ve claimed. I won’t hover over Steph and Cailin, telegraphing their next moves and babysitting them, and you shouldn’t either. Stop presuming to know what they think. You really think you can see into the future, that Grand Rampage was the thing that would do Formation in? Oh, sweetheart, all factions aren’t toxic mixtures of egos and delusional people spouting a toxic, distorted version of the truth. You should know better than anyone: linking up with like-minded people is one hell of a way to weather the storm known as EAW. In this particular case, you’ve got some weird superiority complex where it comes to you and HBG’s bond, like absolutely no one else’s can hold a candle to it. You don’t think we’re as in sync as you? You don’t think we communicate as well as you both do? Any “advantage” you thought the two of you might’ve had over us went up in smoke last weekend. The glue holding you both together is all but gone. And while you’re each a formidable force on your own, this is tag team match, honey. Everyone’s gotta pull their own weight. All signs point to one of you having an all-out meltdown mid-match and setting it up for a Formation victory, although we don’t need to be done any favors. The question is which one of you it’ll be. God forbid either one of you is left to pull some superhuman shit and deal with two-thirds of Formation all alone. It wouldn’t end well for that unlucky woman.

The closeness between you and HBG is a shell of whatever it used to be, Eris. Formation is just gonna bury whatever’s left.
Azumi Goto
Post May 5th 2016, 1:08 pm by Azumi Goto
Post-GR/Battleground Promo

(Camera is rolling as we see Azumi turning her laptop. It seems Azumi has just woken up as she is still wearing what looks like to be her night wear. A pink Sailor Moon T-Shirt and a pair of black sweat pants. She now proceeds to turn on the EAW Network and re-watch the Specialist Rampage.)

Azumi (Voice Over): Sometimes the easiest way to spot your mistakes is to just watch the footage from any and every angle you get, maybe you’ll spot your mistakes and sometimes you won’t, and this wasn’t those time. I did everything from calling Yoshida-Sensei to calling the head of camera crew for more footage.

--------------Scene Transition--------------

(Azumi is talking to Yoshida on Skype)

Yoshida: (Goto I think it was the attitude you carried into the match. It was you, the humble wrestler that you’ve been ever since Vixens Cup, I get that you tried pushing back the verbal assault of the other Vixens, but it felt forced. It felt like you weren’t backing up those words with your own self-confidence, and really a Sailor Moon T-Shirt. Is it those kind of days?)

Azumi: (Yeah it’s those kind of days)

-----------------------------------------------------

Voice Over: Was that what I was lacking? Self-confidence. I get that my there’s a difference between self-confidence and arrogance, but was that really it or was it that I didn’t trust my level yet. Getting three eliminations and have two assists is a big deal. I was one elimination behind Erica for the most elimination and I tied with Stephanie Matsuda for second most, but that couldn’t have been it. There must have been something else. Was it the fact losing another shot at a title like before with the Pure Title? Maybe but that throughout the match I was thinking of the acknowledgement of being a champion could bring some respect that I wasn’t earning in the small undercard matches or maybe the fact I would finally have the chance to face Erica even if it was for two minutes.

--------------------Scene Transition--------------

(Clip of the Specialist Rampage match is playing as both members of Shinsei Domei are face-to-face Azumi with a smirk on her lips and Erica with a cold stare.)

Azumi: Better now then afterwards.

Erica: Fine, but I’m not backing down for a second.

---------------------------------------

Voice Over: And as soon as we’re getting ready to start the countdown begins and out comes Haruna to spoil the fun. I mean seriously I wanted yell the words “M*****F****** damn it” at that moment or something that would have gotten me in worse trouble. I wanted kick her in the face that moment she got in the ring, but Erica wanted to face her and being the nice person that am I, I let her fight Haruna alone while providing some cheers and getting the crowd hyped, but during those two minutes before Steph’s music hits I was thinking how I would have fought Erica. Which new moves would I have to pull out of my arsenal to counter the fact that we know each other so well, but I had never happened to face her. So that’s staying on my bucket list right next Skydiving and doing a successful Phoenix Splash. Two Minutes later Headhunt started to play and out came the eventual winner. Stephanie Matsuda. After all the back and forth argument, there was a bit of happiness that I got to be the first to get my hands on her.

----------------Scene Transition-----------------------

(Clips of Azumi and Stephanie look at each other with bad intentions of hurting each other.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing facing Stephanie that was on the list as well. I wanted to bury my fist into her blasian face for everything that was said about me. I knew that the title was important, but what she said just going through my head and all I wanted was to make sure she figured who she decided to attack. In a way that cost me my chance, but who could blame me for being too aggressive during that brawl with Matsuda.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And now with me being out of the Specialist Title Picture I need to focus on my other goal and that’s to win the Tag Titles with Erica and create history. All of it starts on Battleground and with our win over the ex-champs Drake & Jones. At The Triple Threat FPV I promise that there will be two pieces of Vixen history. 1. The Vixens Title will headline the FPV and 2. Shinsei Domei will become the first All-Vixen Tag Team to win the Tag Titles.

----------------------------------------

THE END
Post May 5th 2016, 1:02 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #2

'' I don't know why I bother. Seriously, it has reached the point where I believe outside of a small, collective bubble of fun, the rest of the Vixens division is a bucket of shit. My perception of Grace Izumi's determination and my evaluation of her ability as a wrestler were proven to be incredibly wrong. She remarks German Efficiency as a joke, despite the fact that up until now, disregarding these sports entertainment roll up finishes, I am undefeated. Instead of being here to promote women's wrestling, Grace is here to pull jokes. Sure, everybody loves a prank now and again, but besides mine and Madison's issues, pranks should not be pulled, especially in the German Efficiency context. Let me explain something to you, German Efficiency is not a joke, it isn't a throwback to World War Two and it definitely does not make popular with the boys, as you put it yourself. German Efficiency is a lifestyle, and I am the personification of it, I evolve every time I step into a wrestling ring, and as my ability goes up so does my superiority over this division. In every match I elevate my opponent, and very slowly I am working to have an immaculate, efficient women's division. It's quite clear you don't much care for this division, for if you did you would have not perceived German Efficiency as an excuse to get me attention. I'm not like Tarah, or Cailin, I don't throw around empty words for likes on social media, I am superior in the ring, I care about wrestling, and when we meet at Dynasty, and I beat you, hopefully you will see that. I don't find your jokes funny. People died in Hiroshima, it's not funny. You don't make me laugh, you come off as a clown. Only I can be funny, only I can pull off such amusing, embarrassing pranks and still be the most efficient, unpredictable and overall brilliant Vixen in Elite Answers Wrestling. As a matter of fact, why do you talk about Hiroshima, you are aware that happened seventy years ago, right? In the past, which means literally nothing in the present day. This division is already stacked with bitches who love nothing more than to talk about the past. You'd think we're in a history lesson and not a wrestling company. I'm quite certain most the veterans of the vixens division talk about their championship reigns and who they have beaten more than they actually train and wrestle I pray you don't be like them, I don't know how you would achieve it considering you're new here, but a word of warning from a fellow, fairly new Vixen, don't end up like them. It's boring, it's not efficient, they try to justify their present ability with their past. It's truly a joke. I'll let you off, but to be honest and realistic about your words, I could not care less about the fact you, as you say it, choked at Grand Rampage, we're in the present day, I am focused on our match, on the future state of our division and your ability. Whilst I could use your, and I quote, choke, to judge you, I will not, for that would be foolish of me. I think you're okay, you could be better, I don't think you'll reach my level of talent, beauty and class but with German Efficiency who knows? ''

'' You state you're in for a tough fight, you're right, as a matter of fact that is an understatement. I am Sheridan, fucking, Müller. I am the personification of German Efficiency, the epitome of pure wrestling. You say you're striving for a victory, that's cute. I'd try to relate with you but in honesty I've never really lost here, unless you're a fan of the whole Sports Entertainment system, with the interferences and the disqualifications. I am not, personally, but I won't think less of you if you are a lover of it. I'm at least happy to see you agree that the rough, cold-blooded approach to the ring is the bet. That's a small percentage of German Efficiency, all these people who use high flying moves and all that, I've never really got it, you can do a similar amount of damage with one Sherplex, or a kick, or a punch. You're saving yourself time and doing yourself a favour, really. I was actually enjoying listening to your whole analysis of me, I'm European, I hit hard, we're going to have a good fight, it brought a smile to my face. Then you stated, or implied, that in the ring you were smarter than me. We're back to square one. Just because I am from Germany, and you are from Japan, it doesn't mean your statement will be true. Sure, just like the Germans are efficient, the Japanese are known for being smart. But it does not rule out that somebody from Japan can not be efficient, neither does it mean a German person can not be smart. Your judgement of my prowess when in relation to wrestling was shocking and distasteful. You compare our match to Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali? I don't think so, firstly I am superior to both those jokes for athletes, if you want to ground yourself to their level then go ahead, but I know for a fact I could easily kick their asses, yet make them look like the strongest person in the world. You're transparent, yet at the same time oddly amusing, for the fact I like you one second and dislike you the next. I was about to shut off your promo before you said all that matters is training and discipline, I could kiss you, that may be the most realistic, true statement ever spoken that hasn't come from myself. You're not an idealist, neither are you a fan of Sports Entertainment. It makes me somewhat enthusiastic for you when German Efficiency revolutionizes the division. If only you weren't so hypocritical and inconsistent with your words. Ultimately, on Dynasty, I will win. Say whatever you like Grace, but you can only dent German Efficiency. It always comes out successful, sure, you're brother is somewhat famous, and you believe you're as superior in the ring than I, but unless your brother interferes, or Madison for that matter she has been very jealous of me lately, then I will win. Be it by pinfall or submission, I will achieve victory, I will once again prove German Efficiency is the most superior style in Elite Answers Wrestling, and I will grow one step closer to becoming Vixens and Specialists Champion, and becoming the spearhead and advocate for women's wrestling in the process. ''
Cailin Dillon
Post May 5th 2016, 12:47 pm by Cailin Dillon

Battleground #4

First off, I’m gonna dial it back to what you had to say to start off with this week. I imagine you had this whole thing planned and then bam, another message from me came out that you scrambled to nit pick and pick apart. For one, you call me boring when you take everything so literally, in the feed and in any message that someone posts to you elsewhere, that you come across like someone who has no fun. People have been trying to call me boring for months, and then turning around and getting their ass whipped in the ring. Isn’t that funny. You might find some of my style boring, but it’s damn effective for taking out the trash. The same could be said about you, you know? You put up some pretty dull crap yourself. At the same time, at least it’s often confusing enough that it breaks anyone out of the doldrums for one very good reason: they have to rewind and listen to it again to make sure they heard that right. I’m still trying to get over what you told me during Grand Rampage week, that misuse of words that had you accidentally labeling me as unbeatable. I’m flattered baby girl, I really am. Maybe you were really just looking into the future and beyond that match to this one. Maybe you were just trying to let us all know what was going to happen when we met. Of course you weren’t though, I’m not totally deft. As hardcore as you butchered that line, you followed it with saying you were the only one in the Grand Rampage that could beat me. Turns out the only person who beat me is the lone person that has beat me since this year started. So there’s that. I guess you still have a long way to go to accomplish what you really want.

You keep talking about our past and the things that were between us. How you finally moved on and how it’s made you such a better person. That was a victory for me, though. I urged you to do that for so long. Because, you’ll deny this, but you were obsessive. You wanted to be everywhere I was. You wanted to be the personal road block between me and everything I wanted, because you wanted to make the road personally tough and personally rewarding for you. But that didn’t pan out for you in the end. And right as Tarah made her short absence from EAW, you decided that I was suddenly your new rival. We’ve been down this road before, and we’re just doing a big circle to come right back to it. I’m not done with you. We’re destined to fight over and over throughout our career because we’re among the best fighters on this planet. The best part of this match is how you’re just expecting to go so over. You talk about me being at my best and say you will beat me at that level. You faced me twice when I was far from my best. One time I took your title right out from under you. The next time I kept you from regaining it back. I’ve only gotten stronger since that point. Meanwhile, you’ve ridden the coattails of a man who’s attempted to take you under his wing and mold you into a champion fighter. His failure will be yours in the long run. And while you walk in here expecting to slap me for bringing up your well-known past or try to drop me to the floor with some maniacal smile on your face, I believe none of that will happen. In fact, I’m more than confident I will deal with everything you throw at me this week and still turn around and drop you on your flat ass to take this win. Nobody can stop you? Well, a lot of people have stopped you. Not gonna change now.

I’ve seen good things in you before Haruna. I’m not denying any of that. We were close friends. You were loyal and mostly kind. I saw you fight hard. You use to be much more challenging than you are now. You overcame the odds at the Specialist’s Scramble to become its first=ever champion. You got electrocuted all over the place or whatever, and there you were still dealing with all the interruptions and managing to win that match. But then it took two weeks — two freaking weeks — and you pulled some of the same shit that makes people look down on you at times. And within a month you were put on the shelf. That was not your fault. But you came back thinking you needed to be different and teach people lessons. It was admirable that you lasted as long as you did at Grand Rampage, and I understand why you broke into celebration when you did. There are few competitors in the world who wouldn’t have been as excited as you in that moment and also believe they had won. Unfortunately, what happened was a microcosm of your whole career here. That failure was sadly to be expected. And all along, the Haruna that people liked is out there somewhere just wandering around while the new Haruna with the tough girl act that nobody buys is trying to rewrite her own history. You should have never diverted off the path you were on before. You were still capable of great things before you changed into this.

Let’s talk about this GR match again, shall we. For someone who wants to talk about me dwelling on things. Listen my friend, I don’t know if you already forgot yourself pointing this out. But I wasn’t in that match too long. So honestly, I didn’t have the chance to even think about getting my hands on Steph. Also, let’s just point something out that’s painfully obvious. You have no friends in the Vixen’s division. Ok, there. I said it. As much as the match was an everyone for themselves deal, you know how this works. Or are you that deft? Here I can explain it for you. There is like alliances and stuff and they’r elike temporary, ok? And then eventually, thel can’t happen anymore and that’s when you have to buck up and toss your friend over the top rope, you got it? I didn’t spend much time trying to eliminate you. But you are holding some weird quasi grudge that only makes sense to you. My best advice to you is to grow up and stop acting like a child, get over this and just get back to fighting in the ring. I didn’t really care about you as much as you want to give yourself credit for. I was just fighting a match. I screwed up and I lost. You screwed up and you lost. Now we have to fight to decide which one of us is worthy of fighting the new champion in a real match.

Alright now to the present. Too afraid to be left behind? Did your boyfriend write that one for you? I wasn’t sure you were ever going to say something. And to be honest, it had been more than 24 hours since I said anything at all. But you’re right about one thing. I’m fired up for this match and I’m excited for the chance to beat you again and then get the shot I rightfully deserve for the Specialist’s title anyways. But let’s get on to how you have no imagination. Back to how you take everything so literally. I’m not framing the entire character of Veruca Salt around you, just one very important quality about her. While you aren’t the spoiled brat that gets everything she wants, you do feel entitled to things. There are things that you think you deserve over other Vixens for justifications that would only make sense to you. Not like how I deserve a title shot because I lost it without even being pinned, no, this is not the same as the defenses you would frame for yourself. But you took this all so literally. You had to remind everyone about how your family works for the 1,000th time. Let’s just be honest about us now, we’re not really friends anymore. Two people don’t talk about each other like we often do and still be friends. There’s plenty you say about me to turn around and question if I was a good friend. That ship between us sailed long ago. The trust issues you have with Vixens is your own problem though and these aren’t secrets. You created these stories yourself over a period of time by airing more of it than you’d like to admit. You’re damn right I complain about things. I’ll own up to it. I complained about the Iconomy, but I got the hell out and became a better fighter because of it. This goes back to our first title fight. These are the same things that I pointed out then that got you so upset. You are not a bad person because you whine or complain. We all do that. The difference is you’ve let it become something that holds you back. And you’ve never shown the propensity to change that. Then you have someone like me who accepts the negatives as something to grow from. They inspire me to push myself beyond what I thought I was capable of before. That’s why I passed you in the first place, and it’s why I continue to be ahead of you to this day. You are competent and strong competitor, but I have the confidence that no matter what you are capable of doing in this match, I can recover and I can triumph. These one-on-one matches have become a bit of a specialty for me as of late. If you don’t believe me, just look down the long list of people that thought they had me beat, only to leave that ring in despair.

I appreciate the way you tried to take what I told you and make it bloody, I guess. But while I have confidence, I’m not really full of myself at all. I’ve all along said I’m not unbeatable, just that I present a tough challenge. Me holding the Specialist’s title for five months might be a record for that title, but it’s new, and Eris LeCava has been the Vixen’s Champion even longer. I’m not up floating high over everyone like a balloon or just waiting to get popped. I just have confidence in my abilities and what I’m capable of in that ring. Because every time I face someone, they tell me all about how they are bigger or stronger or faster or more talented. And I never just sit here and accept it. Why should I accept that I am the loser just because someone tells me that. I guess that makes me more like Charlie in the end. While other Vixens that came in with me were tasting success earlier, I had to rise from adversity and the bad situation I was in to rise to the point that I reached in the end. And I remain like Charlie, because even when I’ve lost something I’m still motivated to go for another shot at it. One bad moment wasn’t going to bury me like it often does to others. This is me rising to the occasion. Am I owed a title shot? Probably. But do I have a problem having to fight for it? Absolutely not.

I’ve never been someone who couldn’t live without another person. I congratulate you on your newfound independence. I have no reason to forget you because the reality is we’ll never stop fighting. The reality is that at this rate we will eventually be the rivals that you always wanted us to be. Here towards the end of your video you sort of lost touch with reality and mentioned supper and brain damage together in just a couple lines. So I will gloss over that with just a laugh and continue on to what we’re really trying to talk about here. As much as you can’t wait to kick my head in or whatever and make me forget about you, I just can’t see any of that happening when we meet up at Battleground. You can call me Violet and I’ll call you Veruca, but in this game there really is only one golden ticket between the two of us. It’s going to take more than name-calling to claim that ticket. You have all these wishes to make me bleed and make me hurt, but if all those wishes of yours were fishes, the world would be an ocean and we’d all drown. What I’m saying is you wish to do a lot of things that you don’t actually see through. I don’t wish to beat you, I’m going to beat you and I’m going to earn myself a shot at the Specialist’s title. My warpath is only in its infancy, and you’re the first person on the list. Right now you’re the only thing I’m worried about. This is only the beginning Haruna. You should just be happy you got a ticket to the first show.
-
Post May 5th 2016, 12:46 pm by -
Dynasty Promo #5

Talking trash and borderline overconfidence certainly has its drawbacks, but it doesn't come without its perks; to willingly put yourself under the microscope of fans that want to demean you, that want to criticize you, not to mention media which will scrutinize and second-guess you at every opportunity, that puts a massive weight on your shoulders that makes lesser men crumble under its might... But the truly great among us have all carried that burden, and not only have they silenced critics and turned skeptics into believers, they've propelled themselves to success knowing that if they don't achieve it, all of their failures will be on the front page of legitimate newspapers and tabloids alike. By voluntarily putting yourself into that position with a brash attitude, by drawing attention to yourself and giving the fans a reason to anxiously await the moment your shortcomings are exposed, you're giving yourself extra motivation; you're giving yourself incentive to be on your toes, wrestle a match worthy of your jaunty words. There's nothing quite like the adrenaline of competing under that magnifying glass, and it's a job I've done quite well; but through the plethora of questions that surround Nemesis his apparent inability to perform under pressure and respond to the gravity of a situation might be the most pressing. I mean, for committing "rookie mistakes," I've beaten some of the best this company has to offer in the last month. What's Nemesis record in that span? Fortune hasn't fallen in favor of Nemesis since your inception but you’ve only just returned; You’ve consistently managed to be on the losing side and it's almost as though failing your every difficult endeavor is systematically integrated into you as a wrestler, either that or, worse, an inherent part of who you truly are -- loser. The fact of the matter is that my losses have been few and far between since I made aligned myself with Crash in this company almost two months ago, they've been a handful or less of exceptions to an otherwise sterling comeback in which I've beaten current World Champions, other legends, and newcomers alike. Physically, I feel healthier right now that I have at any point in my career; maybe that's a result of the insanely rigorous conditioning I've put my body through, maybe it's because I'm the body of Omerta and its members are my limbs, each unable to function effectively without one another, or maybe it's both; but let's take off the blinders and start acknowledging the truth: No opposition in this match is capable of severing my limbs, they're not capable of defeating a loudmouth showman like Scott Oasis who frustrates you inside that ring as much he does on the microphone, they can't handle the unbridled ferocity and the tenaciousness of Brody Sparks, they've even understand  they can't compare to the wits nor measure up to the fiery passion of the Zack Crash, and they can't thwart, subdue, or outsize the talent in the group, they can't inspire the level of fear and terror in their adversaries that Omerta can as a unit! It doesn't necessarily matter that any of you claim to be uncrowned victors of this match; you could be the some unnoticed talent and truly bring one hell of a fight but this sport is not just a battle of physicality but also a battle of wits and needless to say many of you are as dumb as a rock. You must be wondering why I brought up Omerta as I did and allow me to explain, you see, I wasn’t selected to be in the most dominant group on Dynasty for no reason.. I am a vile creature with ambitions of dominance.When I grasp the New Breed Championship I have the potential to outdo my peers and hold onto it for a far more dominant reign than most.  traits everyone in this match have demonstrated on numerous occasions they lack this week, the single most overlooked factor in our war of words that separates champs from chumps.

Maybe the most significant difference between all of you and myself isn't necessarily in our philosophies, but their complete and utter lack of anything even remotely resembling a real plan to effectively execute their mission. Angelo has made a science out of crumbling under pressure, and has shown absolutely nothing to indicate he can handle the big fight limelight, he has seen himself get repeatedly outmatched and outdone by myself from virtually every angle regardless of the tandem he’s put forth. What sort of tact or skill does he possess that I'm unable to see? Oh, I forgot -- I see perfectly fine, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Angelo has deluded himself into believing he’s the opposite of what all his peers and every wrestling fan recognizes them as: A capable, competent man who doesn’t excuse his losses and succeed more than he has failed. What can I say? That's the difference between children playing in their treehouse and armored soldiers lodged inside of an impenetrable fortress.

Ironic, really, that Levian Krown behaves like an immature adolescent and wants to prance around daring to call himself a man. There's such a thin line between reaching a "mutual understanding" and simply following someone else’s lead like a lapdog because they're the more established wrestler and you see them as your meal ticket to stardom. To know that everyone is betting against you and you're helpless to prevent yourself from looking like a fool who bit off more than he could chew, how does that feel, Levian? I'll go out on a limb and make the assumption that you'll claim you thrive in a situation where everyone is doubting you, that you live for moments like these, that you're agonizing in anticipation as Dynasty nears because you have a trump card nobody else knows about, and this unknown is going to propel you to victory. Good luck trying, but the excess of loopholes in your logic makes the fans unconvinced, I'd guess not even you believe your words or have any faith in your abilities; - to be quite honest I haven't even considered the prospect of outwitting you or scheming my way to victory because I know for certain it won't be required -- but as your time here begins after this match the losses will pile up and your promises remain empty, who's to say Levian won't meet an untimely demise? I can't imagine anyone who has ever won anything has been content with mediocrity; the competitors within us all seek excellence, and in your short-lived tenure, Levian has been anything but. First and foremost, I want you to understand that there are no weak links in this match; everyone has talent but only one man will walk out.  I'm evidently a broken man, but apparently the way I approach this match makes me a low-grade wrestler according to all of you... Yet Angelo conveniently neglects to mention he has never beaten me in any setting. Does that not count for anything? With the way you flip-flop from A to B, At this point everyone in this match can all come at me and I promise I will fight each and everyone of you until there are no more air in my lungs, and everyone in attendance in Chicago can be first-hand witnesses to all of your plans unraveling right before their very eyes as I vanquish them inside that ring, destroy their dreams, stomp on their pride, and rob their dignity.

Understand this is nothing professional to me.. The New Breed Championship is personal. Capturing it is a must-- and I will complete my mission on Dynasty.
Nobi
Post May 5th 2016, 12:41 pm by Nobi
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me use this opportunity to give a compliment to the new EAW Specialist Champion: Stephanie Matsuda. *Claps* Most people probably will forget this fun trivia, but Matsuda beat me 2 weeks ago before she became a champion. I’m not ashamed that I lost to Matsuda because she’s a passionate fighter who can back up everything she said with her skills. I’m not gonna lie that I didn’t give her my best, infact I did. Matsuda really beat me fair and square, she came out as a better wrestler that night and on top of that, she was able to win the Specialist Championship 1 week later at Grand Rampage. I’m not happy that I lost to Matsuda, I honestly think I can beat her when I meet her in the ring again. But I’m so damn proud of her that she was able to use her momentum to capture the Specialist belt. So, congratulations Matsuda, enjoy your fucking moment now. Cya later in weeks, months, years later when I’m finally able to pin your sexy ass in the middle of square ring.

Now, I hope you all didn’t forget this one, but I was able to beat the former EAW Pure Champion J.D. Damon in the same week before Matsuda beat me. So, I don’t think my lost to Matsuda will hurt my psychology for my next match. In fact, my winning againts J.D. Damon really fired me up for my upcoming match on Battleground againts Venom.

Venom, you have been in this company for a while, while you’re not as experienced as the guys like Y2Impact or Starr Stan, I still admire you that you can stick with this company for such a long time. You are really a tough guy because if you’re not, you’ll be out of EAW already and for that, my hat’s off to you.

I would love to praise you here all night long but the words on the street said you never really win a belt here. There’s nothing wrong with that because I know how tough and how rough this company is so don’t look down on yourself. Heh, I know you are a cocky arrogant son of a bitch jackass though, so I don’t think you’ll get discouraged so easily.

But here’s the thing Venom, I know you love drinking beer so much, and I’m a beer drinking guy myself. Just name any beers you want, be it Vodka, Tequila, or Cocktails, I love them all. But let me tell you this: that thing is holding yourself back, that thing is clouding your mind to think straight, that thing is slowing your steps on stairway success. Who can really go to a clear direction with a broken brain and a blurry vision Venom? You’re not a comic character, you’re just an ordinary human, it’s impossible for you to throw a benefit punch with a dizzy head.

However, I’m not a preacher, if you don’t listen to me and still want to be a drunken fool then so be it. Let’s see how confused you are when I pin you in the ring Venom. Just keep being a dummy I dare you, it will be really bad enough for you.

I will still recommended you to put down your beer though, because that’s what I always do when I’m facing any kind off opponents, including the smelly ones like you.

Now, I don’t have any schedule to wrestle for Voltage this week, but fuck that, I’m a loyal cat mothefucker. I will still come to the show and doing some cameos there. Just like 2 weeks ago, I’ll make 2 appearances on both Voltage and Battleground because everytime my face hit your TV screen, EAW will get positive reaction on IMDB’s site because Nobi is rating!

Well I’m out bitches.
Post May 5th 2016, 12:21 pm by Guest
People might consider you weird, but I know who you are. Your most ardent supporters might even call you erratic and a bit confused, but I know what you fight for. Your words go one ear and out the other for them, all they know is that you’re a vicious man despite being a fighter who seldom wins. but they root for you, not because what you are now, but what you could become one day. But who is the man who stands before me today? I can say that you’re someone who wishes to strip away all of his individuality and exist more as a collective being with people just like you all conforming to the state. I can also say that it would bring you joy to eat the same food as everybody, to have the same chance of death or survival as everybody and to take solace in the fact that since you can breathe, that the minute you were born you were deemed sufficient enough to serve that state so long as you passed their tests. However, none of that means anything if I don’t look at the root of the problem. While some might call you vicious, you’re concerned about the ones who don’t. While some people might try to not get in your way, you’re concerned about the ones who not only do, but laugh at the thought of you doing something to fend them off. You’re insecure about your ability to succeed and that’s fine by me, but that means you’re not ready to face someone like me, and possibly not even ready to be in EAW looking at your recent track record and having to resort to getting somebody out of the blue to guide you in the right direction. But there is no savior in this story Rhaegar; this man doesn’t uplift you, but reinforces your delusions which cripples you and while you might be able to fight, the man with the sound mind is the person who will always prevail in the end. You don’t intend on this being just another match, but I will tell you that it will be. You can stand silent next to your professor as he tries once again to convince the audience that you have changed, but all everybody will see is purely cosmetic. You are a man unsure he can win against men while you’re going against a man who knows he can win against gods.

But you’re not like him, right Orthaeus? Despite the humiliation he has endured, you still believe that because his wounds can heal, so can his resolve because just like his supporters, you don’t believe this is the end result for him. You invested your time in an environment you’re not used to for him to realize his potential, but if only you can see the look on your face when you come to the conclusion that maybe this is him at his best. You can make grandiose statements, but in your predicament you have to make promises that he will achieve something in order for people to turn heads like what happened when he first walked through the doors and screamed his name and his desires for all to hear. He’s become just another guy, another name added to somebody’s list of who they beat and there’s no promises that can overcome that, especially when we saw a newcomer walk in here and disrespect you and when the time came to extract your revenge, nothing happened because nothing can happen. I saw him in the Grand Rampage match and that could have been the turning point of his career, that could have been the night where everything changed for the better because he didn’t even have to win, but at least put on a good performance, but instead, left a man in broken spirits as his brother’s archrival tossed him out with ease. It’s fine that you don’t know me or why I am seen as a legend because just like it was easy for Liam, it’s going to be easy for me to step into the ring with your prize fighter because unlike you, I am used to the scenario that is laid out in front of me and that is facing wrestlers with their managers who sell dreams, only for those wrestlers to get a wakeup call when they realize those men use them to better chase their own. I don’t know, maybe one day you will be able to cause me to flinch a little when I see that I am facing you. Maybe one day you will be able to fix your fears of innate inferiority and you’re able to go toe to toe with men like me. But now isn’t the time and while your manager might feel confident, I know you’re not because in the end, you know to abandon all hope.

Last edited by Cyclone on May 5th 2016, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace Izumi
Post May 5th 2016, 10:48 am by Grace Izumi
So you’re big on the ‘German Efficiency’, aren’t you Sheridan? You must be popular with the boys…

Sorry, that was unbecoming of me, but come on. It was either a sex joke or a World War 2 joke, and quite frankly if a Japanese person was to make THAT joke, it would bomb for sure…

…Get it? …Bomb? …Because of Hiroshi…You know what? Never mind. I’m not even going into the stereotypes here. The Asian doctor really has no right to…

Anyway, let’s go back to the beginning. At the Grand Rampage, I choked. I choked big time. I lasted a few eliminations, but I was done somewhere in the midway mark, before I could really make any sort of impact. I let the moment get to me, and I let myself down. Honestly, I came into the Grand Rampage knowing that the odds were stacked against me. I was just one fighter, as green as grass, trying to fight in a match that, quite frankly I should have done better at. I am known for my strikes and grapples, and I should have been strong enough to survive the initial onslaught, but I didn’t. Still, it’s as they say. But’s are for the porn rags. I can give all the explanations I want, all of the justifications in the world why I feel. In the end it all comes down to one thing. I just wasn’t good enough on that evening, and if I want to become someone who carries the Izumi name with pride, I’m going to need to be better.

So now comes my resolve. You see, the only way you can appropriately deal with failure is to dust yourself off and strive for victory. So, when I see my German colleague here, I need to play my Pot of Greed magic card, and take back what I just lost twofold. Now, honestly, as a person I am not sure what to make of Sheridan. She’s an odd duck to be sure, but there is nothing overly malicious about her. While it is refreshing that I no longer need to face someone who is overtly crazy, I know at the same time I am in for a tough fight. It is often said that the American style of wrestling is fairly unique, just because so much of it is about the glitz and glamour of the fight. The further south you go, the more than becomes true, but even though I am Canadian born and bred, sad to say I learned from my brother and some of his old friends more than anyone else. This brings up an interesting dynamic. Ms. Muller of course is known for her roughneck blue-collar beat-‘em-up European style, while I fight a mixture of roughneck Canadian underground brawling, and Japanese technical perfection. At a glance, there is nothing different between our styles of fighting. We hit hard, we throw people around the ring, we try to break bones to make them submit. Just the usual Saturday Night out, really. But the devil is in the details. While the Europeans are better brawlers, the Canadians and Japanese fight a bit smarter than that. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face, but if you can avoid getting punched in the face you can out-plan everyone in the room. This is basically the delicate and tentative balance Sheridan and I will be duking out on Dynasty. It’d be like a dream match between Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali. We are both out for the same objectives, only I’ll be floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee, while Sheridan will be trying to punch my teeth down the back of my throat. From match start, I am behind the 8 ball here. One wrong move, and I lose. One wrong move, and I go right back to the bed I spent most of my childhood in.

Ultimately, what this all comes down to is a battle of training and discipline. I chose this style not because it’s easy, but because when it works and is executed to perfection, not a man or woman in the world can beat you. This isn’t South-of-the-Border razzamataz. This is going to be a battle of grit and resolve between two real fighters. Not Vixens, not just wrestlers, not even warriors. When German Efficiency meets my inherited style, I don’t care what you think about women as wrestlers, this is going to be a fight for the ages. And for me, it is one I need to win to prove that I am not just some broad people can overlook. I need to prove that I belong here, and if it is at Sherry’s expense, then that is her bad luck.
ThePizzaBoy
Post May 5th 2016, 9:02 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up inside of Bow and Tye's Pizzeria, where Pizza Boy sits in the lobby with his feet up on the table as he downs a glass bottle of soda and flips through a menu.  Across from him in a high chair sits Bow and Tye's adopted daughter, making macaroni art, the noodles all over her, her little arms, and the floor around her.  PB looks up, double takes at the sight of the camera, smiles, and removes some unseen ear buds.

PB: Hi, didn't hear you come in.  I've just been sitting here looking after my former boss's daughter and reading over the new menu.  They're going all Italian hipster, getting rid of the pepperoni option.  Did you know it doesn't exist in Italy? Pepperoni, I mean.  It's the most Americanized ingredient ever.  It's pretty much just leftover sausage and meat paste thrown together...it's kind of like hot dogs.  Isn't it strange how everything in our culture seems to just be a delicious, hodgepodge, unhealthy mess? And it's all delicious.  Go figure.  Oh,is he still talking by the way? I quit listening when he started literally trying to sell me on snake oil.  Not that my banter about Italian cuisine or my connecting commentary on America's melting pot culture is much better, but then again you can stop listening just as I stopped listening to him.

The tiny girl at the end of the table starts humming and running her fingers over her lips and making all kinds of jibber jabber.  PB looks over the menu at her, smiling.

PB: That's exactly right, Angel Hair.  Jibberish is all that's coming out of anybodies mouth anymore.  Jibberish about salvation in the light, about warmth being the presence of God.  You know I hear Hell's pretty warm around this time of the year.  I mean, I haven't won the EAW World Title yet or anything, so I'm guessing it hasn't frozen over yet.  Speaking of...

PB kips out of his chair and walks over to little Angel Hair.  He moves a little loose macaroni off of her artwork and stares down at her masterpiece.

PB: Very nice!

Angel Hair smiles up at PB with a mouth full of elbow macaroni.  PB pulls her art work off of her tiny little booster table, revealing it to be the EAW National Championship, covered in glued on noodles vaguely in the shape of a pizza.

PB: I like the little red pinwheels.  Looks like pepperoni.  Huh...I knew this thing was good for something.

PB puts on the pimped out pasta strap and wears it proudly for the first time in weeks as little Angel Hair claps her tiny hands together in applause.

PB: What do you guys think? Seriously, I'm looking to hear anyone's opinion other than Nico's.  You can't shut the guy up.  God this and judgment that.  Trust this guy, but don't trust that guy, yadda yadda yadda.  Quite frankly I'm glad I met HBB and Barney.  They prepared me for charlatans like you.  Men claiming to know my best interests but only showing me a path of slings and arrows towards, what? Heaven? Whose heaven? Your heaven? What is our heaven but the judgment of others? It's like that old psych experiment of Theseus' Ship.  You're trying to add and subtract parts of your dogma to suit me, just so you can tan my ass in some perversely cultist way.  But how much will you change? How much can you change before this message of salvation disappears and all that's left is your sick and demented lust for flesh?  It's like snake oil.  Remove the snake and you get actual oil that might help you, because once the snake's gone, the con's gone.

PB pats Angel Hair on the head and makes his way toward the door.  He starts walking down his old workplace neighborhood, putting alien eyes on everything he passes that was once familiar.

PB: And maybe I am lost.  Maybe too much has changed in the past year for me to know the true way, or maybe I'm the only thing that's really changed and I'm the one to blame when I look around and see nothing that feels like home.  A path doesn't necessarily equal up to the right path, Nico.  I may not see things in the same rosey light, my brain might be a little bit hazy and my disposition a bit more bleak, but I don't think even the snot nosed rube that came into EAW oh so long ago without a thought in his head or a clue to as what he's doing there would fall for your predictably glib song and dance.  I know pain and I know what men like you who enjoy inflicting pain are willing to say, do, or sell to get that serotonin fix in.  Take away every part of the ship, and all you're left with is a man standing in the middle of the ocean, naked and ready to drown in his own perverse motives.  I know who you are, Nico.  There's nothing sacred in what you're trying to sell.  I'd go as far as to wager you bartered away the one last sacred thing in you to get a contract with this company.  Who needs a soul when all it brings is guilt?

PB stops at a crosswalk.  He looks around at the empty intersection, his eyes squinting as they try to acclimate to his new outside surroundings.  He suddenly shivers and brings his coat collar up over his ears as he starts to jaywalk across the empty road

PB: And yeah, my words are cold.  The truth is often sheen in ice and hard to swallow .  There's no buttery warmth in the world's native tongue, no philosophical dressing of ambiance, no campfire glow or smell.  There's just the stagnant and cold words of truth in black bold font on white parchment.  I've come to accept that, Nico.  I wish you would too.  Maybe the world's harsh nature is your salvation? A world that would commit a man like you, fill you with Vicodin, and vegetate those cruel intentions of yours.  Yeah...yeah, maybe there is such a thing as fate.  Maybe there is some unavoidable and depressing preset path that led you and I to one another, some brick wall lined trail to me for you to go down.  Maybe I'm meant to castrate you with my trusty pizza cutter, cut off your tongue, cut off your balls, and leave you as a testament in the world's good book of truths.  I leave you to ask 'how could this happen to me?' 'What god would allow this to happen?' 'Why me?'.  And the funny thing of it all is that there'd be no moral, no parable, no message to be learned other than sometimes the truth hurts.  Sometimes the world is cold, and sometimes you just can't avoid running into the wrong guy in the wrong time of his life in the wrong Bowery back alley, whose ready to destroy anything that steps in his path promising an eternal light.  That's the answer! That's the true takeaway from our existence.  The sermon of the world is simply this; 'All it takes is one bad day to reduce a man to his most primal and violent nature, and every day is a bad day for someone.'

Pizza Boy smiles as the wind tussles his hair.

PB: You're right, Nico.  That does make me feel warm inside.  Drink up, Nico.  You're going to need every ounce of venom in that snake oil to stomach even looking into the face of the one truth in this world.

PB points to his own smirking face, and then back at the camera.

PB: You say that pain is the one true path to God? I say that you're going to join him real soon.  I'll see you at Dynasty.  

PB begins crossing yet another intersection.  An oncoming bus barrels down on his unflinching form.  He holds out a hand, causing the bus to screech to a sudden halt as he continues along his skulking path to Dynasty, unconcerned at the idle threats of a New York bus driver.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post May 5th 2016, 7:57 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Showdown Promo #2
(Co-starring Eclipse Diemos)

"Irony"

I was sitting at home, reading a copy Six Degrees of Separation when I heard a knock at the door. I turned down The Purple Rain album blasting from my stereo and walked towards the door carefully and peeked through the peephole, surprised at the sound of swift knocks on my door, followed by the sound of shuffling feet, then more swift knocks. I opened the door and saw a little girl. Her hair covered the left side of her face, though noticeable scar tissue gave way to signs of former burns. She shuffled her feet again, almost as if she was trying to hide the “Matsuda” shirt she was wearing, before she held up a small note, offering a slight smile. 

I raised my eyebrow Nas-style, but I thankful I turned the stereo down before the lyrics to ‘Darling Nikki’ came on. I took the note and patted the child on the head before scanning its contents.

“The dojo you frequent here. Meet me there. I won’t hurt you. Promise.” - E.

Dis ninja.

“Welp, I know who you belong to now. Geez, first Aria and now…” I sighed. 

I made myself a little more decent by putting on a pair of jeans and closed the door on the child. I entered the Hunter’s Mark Gym through the back entrance which is connected to the back of the apartment upstairs. I slowly walked inside, turning on the lights one by one.

I saw Eclipse sitting alone on the floor. His gaze was focused on the mirror in front of him as he rocked side to side looking to be thought. He had a small notepad in front of him, and he seemed to be drawing as he rocked himself before every motion stopped and he slowly leaned forward and backward, till he was facing me. Apparently this ninja had a thing for breaking into Black women's houses. 

“I hoped you’d show up. If for nothing else, probably because you could try and get revenge for what I did to Aria...I’m unarmed. No bag of gifts if that’s what you’re wondering.”

I crossed her arms. “Aria’s a big girl. She could take your creepy ass if she needed to. What makes me curious is how anyone who raised you didn’t tell you it was a bad idea breaking into a lady’s home. But, let’s cut to the chase. Why you here Eclipse?”

“Well...curiosity aside I’ll answer that first question. I was taught that, but being bound by laws and morals isn’t becoming of people. And I had to find someway to get through to Aren. Aria is his weakness, and I’ve seen to it that it will fester in his mind. As for why I’m here...believe it or not I’m here to help you.”

“Help me?" I asked, almost laughing. "Wow, you almost took my hitpoints on that one. I have ten pounds of gold upstairs that show I’m doing quite fine at the moment. But...humor me. What did you conjure in that strange little mind of yours?”

“Thoughts mostly. Thoughts like spiders dancing around in my brain. Sometimes they get too much and I have to act on them...like creating the Sanatorium for example. It began as a small whisper and grew and grew till I had to do it, you understand. So...these thoughts started shifting. They started shifting around the time that you started really fighting against Haruna. More than that, they began along the time that I saw you bleed. Something in your eyes changed Stephanie. You’ve hidden it lately, but I saw it again on Battleground. You changed your name, changed everything but even so...you tried to keep up this little facade. This little song and dance. So, I started thinking.” 

Eclipse smiled as he picked up the notepad, looking back down at it as he began drawing once more.

My eyebrow raised once more, but I didn’t move, feeling comfortable at the distance I kept between myself and the enigmatic figure before me. 

“I didn’t so much change but rather became myself. Stephanie Matsuda is who I am. It’s the name I was born with and the name I’m going to the grave with. Cloud...like any other nickname ‘Eclipse’ is an alias. Nothing less, nothing more.”

“Ah. So it seems. Yet...what is that side of you I keep noticing? That one that seems to enjoy the blood you spilled during that fight between you and Haruna? That side of you that tried attacking Mexican Samurai, and yes I know about it. Little eyes see a lot. That side of you? Is that all the same persona? The same as Cloud Matsuda? You’re hiding something.” 

He flipped the drawing over, scribbling on it on the other side.

“Hiding what? That I’m a big bad wolf? I’ve blown a few houses down throughout the years I’ll admit. But that anger you saw? It’s the same rage that cost me that match in Tokyo. It’s the same red hot temper that almost got me killed when I attacked Mexi. What saved me...what won me the Specialist Championship was honesty. At the end of the day rage is not what wins fights. It helps with aggression, but control of one’s emotions, clarity during The Fight is what matters. I beat Haruna last night because I was focused. She was nothing more than an opponent during the match.”

“Ah...and thus the hunter slain by the hunted.” Eclipse sighed, finishing his drawing and closing his notebook before glancing up at me, a smile cutting its way across his face. “Cute turn of phrase wouldn’t you agree?”

I placed my hands on my hips. “Irony has a way of rearing its ugly head every now and then. You could say eliminating Honda was poetic justice. Heh, now I’m sounding like Tarah..” I sighed, feeling a bit more relaxed than earlier.

“Irony. Funny way of describing that...but you know what I think is more ironic. The fact that the whole idea of Clarity, of keeping your head clear...that you can so easily throw that out the window when things start to shape before your eyes.” 

Eclipse flipped through his notebook, looking down at the pages before reaching between them and pulling out a small red envelope, flipping it open. He scoured through it before setting it down and leaning back. “How is Lauryn by the way? And...what was her name...Serenity?”

I tilted my head slightly, my eyes narrowing. No this ninja did not just threaten my sisters. 

“We were doing so well too. Having a discussion like two civilized adults and what not. I suggest you keep it that way.”

“Oh, but I am. I did ask a question after all. Was curious. What, did you think they were a secret? One is a child, and they are my eyes and ears, I am told everything. Out of the mouths of babes so the saying goes. And don’t worry, I haven’t done anything to hurt them or mentally torment them...I was curious. They are your...one true attachment to that clarity you speak of so much. They are your restraint, after all.” 

Eclipse leaned back again, looking back at the mirror as a smile cut its way across his face again. 

“Because...something in your eyes tells me you lost that clarity some time ago...and are just now getting it back.”

“Well since you seem to know everything about me, you should have an idea when that clarity was lost," I said, referencing my pre-EAW history. "To answer your question, the girls are doing quite fine. Assuming there’s no fuckery being planned.”

“Not unless you pull the switch yourself" He replied, his voice growing serious. "That clarity you are calling a strength, Stephanie. It’s a fucking crutch. It has nothing to do with the real strength you have, and you know it. What you are doing, is putting a collar on a dragon and hoping that the dragon won’t learn that it has the strength to fly off...and you are the dragon. You are holding yourself back.” 

He quickly lost his smile, his demeanor becoming much angrier and a lot more aggravated. 

“And what bothers me...is what happens when you finally lose control.”

I crossed my arms again, my demeanor matching that of my 'guest'. 

“Why are you so bothered by what I do?" I asked. "Matter of fact, maybe you can shed light on some things. You’re not the first to butt their head in my business. What makes me so special that I got to have a rogues gallery watching my every move?”

“Because The Joker of the rogues gallery as you like to call it, does have a heart, whether you believe it or not. Because, I used to call Cailin a sister...when we were in the Iconomy together. And that shadow in the back of your mind, clawing its way through those restraints...it has fangs. What that rage might do...and what it might do to you. Because that same anger, it has no allies. It will hurt everyone, and everything around you. It will make Aria bleed, it will make Aren break, and it will shatter Cailin and you will stand in the middle of the circle of bodies, and you will laugh.” 

He leaned back up to look at me, his eyes serious, with no sign of a joke in his voice. What was startling to me was that he didn’t seem happy saying it. 

“And because though you may think that will never happen...the thought that shows up in the back of your mind after every match that you bleed, and after every match that the clarity slips...the thought that you won’t come out of that rage lingers...doesn’t it?”

I scratched my arm, feeling vulnerable by Eclipse’s words. My gaze drifted away for a moment. 

“Speaking of Cai...have you seen her around?”

He glanced down, letting out a sigh before looking back up. “I haven’t. I haven’t spoken to her since she left the Iconomy though I try to keep tabs on her as much as I can...you’re worried about how she feels about you taking the title off of her?”

“Well I looked for her after the match, but I couldn’t find her anywhere. I mean we both agreed that we wouldn’t let our work get in the way of our personal lives...but…” I let out a sigh. “Comes with the territory I guess.”

“Yeah...Stephanie I’m not here to try and turn you over to my side nor am I here to make you afraid. You aren’t a target, nor do I feel me attacking you would get me anywhere. I’m here as a friend...or if anything else someone who understands your mindset.” He stood up, taking a few slow steps forward towards her.

I took a step back, a bit surprised.

“Uh...I’m flattered, but you know I play for your team right?”

Eclipse shook his head. “Not that way I...look the fact of the matter is, you telling Cailin this, let alone Aria or Aren or anyone else would result in them either laughing it off and trying to joke it out of your system, or them being worried but not knowing what to do. So that’s why I’m offering my help. You can take it or leave it, but this is the only kindness I’m going to show. If you decline and you wake up with their blood on your hands, it isn’t my responsibility.” He stretched, moving past me with a look of calm in his eyes as he moved towards the door.

I did a half turn, my falling towards the floor. “I’ll admit. This little meeting intrigued me. Let’s see what you have to offer Mr. Eclipse.”

He stopped, glancing back to look at me before sighing and handing me the red envelope. I took a look inside and saw that it was a small note with the address of the Sanatorium’s home scrawled on it. Tucked further into the envelope was a folded up paper of the drawing that he had made. One of the entirety of the Formation, which etched underneath was the name Stephanie Matsuda written upon it. 

“Please...don’t call me Mr. Eclipse" He said. "It’s Eclipse, or it’s Diemos. I’m not above you in any way. First, you can give that picture to Cailin, and Aria, and Aren, and whatever. Say you drew it. They’ll believe you. Who would think I’d be nice enough to draw something? And as for the address...if you think that you can’t handle the rage anymore, come to us. We’ll help you. Whether you need to beat the anger out with your fists or with your words.” 

He never turned when he spoke to me, just continued his way outside. I had the feeling he was smiling to himself. 

I played with the envelope between her fingers. I took out my cell and saw there was no missed calls. I sighed, and made my way back upstairs. It's been several days and I haven't heard from Cailin. 

“Cai...where the hell are you?”

----

What's today, Thursday? Yeah it was on Monday I planned my little speech. I also happen to like my soapbox. You see Eris LeCow-va, you don't represent me. The only vixen you may represent is Haruna, who like you follows in a delusional man's footsteps. Impact may have won GR, but your little group is Hexa-done. I know bad joke, but had to say it one more time...for old times sake. Speaking of old time's sake, where's your monster Luzmala? You know, that walking insurance policy that was responsible for your win over me at King of Elite? Because you certainly didn't win by your talent! I'll admit you're good Eris, but but it takes more than a couple of well executed arm drags to take me down. I remembered your eyes in the last half of that match. You was worried that I was going to rain on parade and take away the one accomplishment you've achieved in your entire life. There are two kinds of champions in the world: those who make the title mean something and those who let the title make them. You are on the latter half of that my dear unlike your partner in crime. Heart Break Gal can draw dimes with or without a title. Her achievements expand beyond being a champ, as with Cameron Ella Ava. Could the same be said about you? If anything your championship run is defined by beating Maddie not once, not twice, but three times. In between all of that you managed to get over on me and you tapped out to the former Specialist Champion. Can you really call yourself unstoppable by beating the same person over and over while losing to a midcard title holder? I'll agree with you, the talent these days is fantastic, which is why your services are longer needed. Thank you for holding on to the title and thank Hexagun for protecting your entire run as champ, but Formation will take over from here.

Is Formation another Sexy Curry? Only time will tell. But the difference is that one of my team members is my best friend and the other is my ever so competitive girlfriend who wasn't pinned. I do feel bad that I won a title that she elevated on her own without having to actually beat her, but YOU had something to do with that if I recall. Actually the last half of the match went the way it did because of your interference...

(Pauses)

Yeah! You tried to hit me and laid out Claudia instead! Eris...your actions led to me being the SPECIALIST CHAMPION! Karma's a bitch isn't it!?

(Starts laughing)

Wait- ha! Let me gather myself for a moment- hahaha! This is rich! Heh! And the very woman you screwed over is your tag partner! And the other woman you screwed is in my corner! Ha! Oh man, Saturday is going to suck for you! Aw, man have a happy Cinco de Mayo bitch cause the rest of May is going to be awful for you! Haha! Oh man! I can't even finish the rest of this-hahaha! Laterz!

(walks away laughing)

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on May 5th 2016, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Sons of Chaos
The SON of CHAOS vs. The PUNISHER!
Post May 5th 2016, 4:15 am by Sons of Chaos
CHAOS AND PUNISHMENT, TWO GREAT COMBINATION

The Grand Rampage event went off like a dream but for the Son of Chaos he didn’t win the match that he told the world, was his destiny to become, but he knows he is destined to be a Champion for EAW. But for Jacob Senn it was about his comeback into EAW, attacking Omerta’s leader and current EAW World Heavyweight Champion Scott Oasis and leaving the champion laying in a pool of his own blood. That amused the Son of Chaos. Punishment was the one word that was being tossed around for the returning Jacob Senn and Kevin Hunter wanted to be the first man to welcoming the self-proclaimed Punisher back into the ranks of EAW in his own style of chaos as the camera focuses on the man of the hour, the Son of Chaos; Kevin Hunter pacing back and forth in the middle of a room somewhere in the clubhouse, he seemed annoyed and pissed off as he looked directly into the camera, anger fuel his eyes. ]

the son of chaos KEVIN HUNTER;
"You know Jacob, I'm actually happy you've returned to EAW... I really am, but when you seem to talk shit about me and what I've been doing in this business that brother is when you're wrong... you see if it wasn't for that motherfucker and his bitch ass granddaddy, I'd be standing here RIGHT NOW as a champion... and now EAW things they can just use me as a fucking beat up doll to you... Now I understand that you are classified as some great EAW superstar, a former EAW Champion to be honest, it makes my heart just, melt the way you won the title, I remember watching the night you won the title, MidSummer Massacre from former EAW World Heavyweight Champion, Brian Daniels... it was a feat that will go down in history in your career, a former Elite Champion, Zack Crash brought you the Unified Tag Team Championships... so I know all about you brother, I know a lot more about you than you really don't expect me to know, and come Friday night on Dynasty you will NEVER FORGET MY NAME!"

As Hunter continued to pace, he ran his hand through his wet hair, moving the strands out of his face, he reached into his pocket, pulling out a single cigarette with a smile on his face, he put it in his mouth, quickly lighting it up as he inhales before exhaling the smoke into the air, he nodded. ]

the son of chaos KEVIN HUNTER;
"As much as I respect you for what you've done for EAW, the EAW Championship reign, coming back and beating the blood straight from the body of the current reigning and defending EAW World Heavyweight Champion, Scott Oasis..." [a smile formed on the Sons face] "... I have to say, I loved witnessing the blood flow out of that kids head... but come this Friday night you about to see exactly why they call me the bringer of Chaos, when you step foot between those ropes this Friday night on Dynasty... your comeback will be cut short at the hands of my DESTRUCTION!"

The Son of Chaos pounded the gavel on the table with a sadistic, twisted smile on his face. ]

the son of chaos ☠ KEVIN HUNTER;
"Chaos vs. Punishment, I like it... but Chaos will always be SO MUCH better then Punishment, brother... Friday night, the Chaos will ensue in Chicago... See you there, brother!"

The twisted smile didn't change on the face of the Son of Chaos as he seemed exited for the match coming up on Friday, he stood up from his seat in the clubhouse once again slamming the gavel down hard. The Alpha King was coming to Chicago, Illinois to bring his own dose of Chaotic Punishment on the Punisher himself as Kevin Hunter looks to make Jacob Senn's return to EAW a nightmare as he welcomes the Punisher to his EAW: RING OF CHAOS! ]
Nemesis
Dynasty Promo #1 (Battle Royal)
Post May 5th 2016, 3:47 am by Nemesis
Dynasty Promo #1
Battle Royal #1 contender New Breed Championship

---The scene opens up to a close up of a mouse trying to find its way through a maze to get the cheese at the end. The mouse is struggling to find its way through the maze it has looks of doubt at every turn as is back tracks as it continues to misjudge and rejudge its course. The mouse just about gets to the finish line as a hand grabs it by the tail and drags it back to the beginning, making it start all over, the camera pans up to reveal who the hand belongs to. It reveals Nemesis face paint and all laughing at the mouse as it squirms in his hand---

You know this mouse is a lot like the wrestling business, and when I say a lot I mean almost identical a lot of misjudging is involved with both. What do I mean by this? I mean sometimes somebody is judged to be the next star you know everybody wants to cheer for them but what are they really just another face just another cog in the machine, nobody wants to be different people are afraid to be different they fear difference, change may it be good or bad. This match is no different there is a lot of bright up and coming stars in this match. Stars like butcher who we got to see training and talking about eliminating people, saying I'm pageantry? What did he mean like I do beauty contests or something? I don't really know I guess its just the younger people and their slang these days I can't keep up with it you know from the selfies to all these other idiotic things you see daily on social media. It also seemed to me as if butcher really didn't know how to speak comprehensive English. I will say though the guy can train... but the true question is does he have the mind to handle my games, does he have the will to stick in the fight when it gets rough will his ass get tossed. What have I learned about Butcher? One he may or may not have previously in his life been a butcher... Two he loves the word eliminate... Three that is what I am going to do to him on dynasty eliminate him.

---Nemesis holds the mouse up to his face looking into its eyes as he blows kisses at the mouse, the mouse starts to squirm, trying to get away, Nemesis just keeps playing with the mouse in his hands, just like its a toy---

Levian Krown, I'd like to say he is different from the rest, i would like to say he isn't just another mouse in the maze called the wrestling industry, unfortunately if I said that I would be branding myself a liar. I know you are making your debut kid, I know the emotions are going to be flowing I know the testosterone is going to be high, you want to get out there and show the world what you can do. That is all well and good but there is one problem with that you said the same thing every other mouse in this business says when they come in, this is my debut blah blah blah don't make fun of me because I am new blah blah blah, nobody makes fun of anybody for being new here. I make fun of you because you are stupid, you have a lot to learn kid you might know the ring front, back, side, and side turnbuckle to turnbuckle. That is good I'm sure the ring crew can use some help putting the ring together before the show and taking it apart after the show you can know everything about the ring, however if you don't know or have what it takes to be inside of the ring, your ass better just sit down and watch kid. I am not about to let some new piece of shit ruin my chance to carve my name in the EAW history books. I guarantee you kid I am not like the villains that you see in the movies, this is not a story book kid this is real life, you are going to experience your mind turn, you are going to squirm inside of your own skin. This isn't a game to me Levian, Butcher, JJ Silva, Mikey Grey, Angelo Brando, Finnick Lionheart, Majestiq, Max Stryker, and Spencer Matthews this is my well being here, this may be my last shot in this business, I'm not about to let a bunch of kids take it away from me. I will say one thing about you guys though Levian and Butcher you guys might be young and dumb, but I will admit you guys have the balls to address somebody like me, a psycho like me there is so much I have done in my life that you kids can only dream about or watch on television. I have blood on my hands, I won't disclose from who that right now is none of your business not many people know the really dark side of me, I don't want to have to scare you children, just stay out of the way. Levian, Butcher, JJ Silva, Mikey Grey, Angelo Brando, Finnick Lionheart, Majestiq, Max Stryker, and Spencer Matthews I don't know who half of you are, that must be because you really are not that important here in EAW or you might just be starting out like young Levian and Butcher. They have excuses they are still young as far as I know they are the youngest in the match, not that I really care.

---Nemesis returns the mouse to the maze, he waits patiently on the mouse to finish the maze, once the mouse finishes the maze Nemesis starts to speak again---

Now this mouse represents me, I will finish this match the rest of you won't I will be the last man standing in the ring, why? because I've been around the block more than a few times in my life sooner or later the mouse gets wiser. The older the mouse becomes the wiser it gets the more keen its senses become, you young guns can't fool me and you older veterans can't touch me. Also being that I am a clown I may or may not have a few tricks up my sleeve, a couple of rodents or critters in my pockets you  know just something to keep you on your toes some call it mind games, I just say welcome to my world everything is a game of the mind nothing is sane, you can't figure me out because just went you think you got me figured out I throw a wrench into the mix. Just remember you all are like young mice and my mind is the trap you are stuck in once you enter the trap, there is no way out, trust me I know I've been struggling to figure it out for years. I am like nothing any of you in this battle royal have ever faced before, take my advice just put yourself out of the misery before the trap snaps your neck.

---Nemesis replaces the cheese at the end of the maze with an old fashioned snapping mouse trap the mouse gets awfully closet to the trap as Nemesis begins to laugh, the camera zooms out and fades to black as the trap can be heard snapping with Nemesis still laughing screaming poor mousy---
-
Post May 5th 2016, 2:12 am by -
Dynasty Promo #4

Why is the word hate thrown around so much in this day and age? I beginning to believe people no longer understand the meaning of the word as a whole. Hate has such deep roots and yet, it’s thrown around more than the word love. I love this line of work with every fiber of my body. Max, I’m glad you don’t have a standing point against me in terms of like and dislike.. It gives the reason to fight. You wonder why I spend a good amount of time reflecting on the past? The answer is actually quite simple. I talk about the past so much to explain my drive. Unlike many, I’m not afraid to admit to my faults and place them all out on the table and in return, it provides more of the reason why I am going into this match with a win or die attitude. I'm whining? No, I haven't been and I wouldn't ever be. You're one to talk though. Wasn't it you who was whining to and demanding us to even give you a some credit of being a good wrestler? Well maybe preaching it, but many could see your preaching as complaining with the context you put it in. Huh? It was you, wasn't it? See, you shouldn't accuse anyone of something you could be guilty of yourself. Know what that tells me though? That tells me you really are a know-nothing child. Because you're trying to tell me that I'm the one who's whining, when you've been whining for the past couple of days. "Where's my name in their promos?!," "I'm the best dammit!," "I should be the one to face Dachs for the championship!" For the past couple of days, you've been whining and whining. So you know what happened? I gave in, I gave you what you wanted and that was acknowledging you. The thing was, there are nine other opponents. You were somewhat satisfied but you would had rather face me than all nine of us. You wanted a higher percent chance, you wanted to lessen the odds. The only thing is--- you can talk about being the best, but you will never come to my level. While I have waged war against the best this company has to offer, I’ve never stopped fighting. I’m battle-tested. Where are your credentials to solidify you in this company? You claim you’re the best but you have nothing to back that up behind your empty words. I’m in the most dominant faction to ever grace Dynasty.. Omerta. Scott Oasis. The Code Of Strength has captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That’s my comrade. He taught me to keep my head up and my middle fingers higher. Oasis has taught me how to become strong not only on the outside, but mentally as well.  Kingpin, Zack Crash. That is god. He is immortal.. And in return has blessed me with immortal resilience. Zack has given me the time of day when no one would even glance my way, and for that, I’m forever grateful and loyal. The Code Of Depravity, Brody Sparks. Brody is my leverage. She and I have become one as the future. She has taught me to become more vice and in that, more malicious of a human being.. And finally, The Code Of Greed was born. Reflection time is over. In my past, all I did was give to other.. And no matter how bad I want to shape this division and create a future for the elitist who deserve better.. It’s time I’ve made this about JJ Silva. It all begins with a single step.. I’ve began my journey and now I’m making the leap to capturing the New Breed Championship to make this division great again. So allow me to introduce myself, Max.. Hello, my name is JJ Silva… and I’m the NEXT New Breed Champion.

We paid the iron price. For months, I’ve warned you of what would await you if you didn’t stop digging in schemes where you did not belong, Angelo. I was being sympathetic and I even gave you the comfort of qualifying at House Of Glass but you did not know when to stop. However, it doesn’t surprise me that you’ve returned as a self-centered so claimed Black Prince who thinks that he is invincible. All I see nowadays is elitist walking through that back door and expecting to be handed a guide to the top of the chamber, there is no effort and no self-respect whatsoever. Omerta was formed so that you could learn the meaning of respect because you’ve made it quite certain that you have none whatsoever for the people who stand above your shoulder. Omerta are associates at best and whilst we put ourselves in highest regards, we did not just come together as a faction because we all wanted to participate in some kind of convivial quad-unit in which we would bully other people. People who just get in our way learn the hard way.  If anything, Omerta has formed because we all share common goals and the same enemies. I know many of you are ignorant of this company’s past, much less could care about the individual careers of the elitist in it but let me give you a lesson on what kind of a man you have chosen to pick a fight with, Angelo. Unlike most of those who in this company’s past who have been awarded for their sapping tries, the faction known as Omerta has never been treated fairly considerate by this company. There is no doubt that the duo who complete this triangle are two of some of the best that this company has ever seen but don’t be too quick to assume that their paths to those high chambers was painless. All of us have been neglected more than once by this company for elitist who have been believed to have more probable potential but every single time, EAW comes to realize that its flavor of the week has just run out of its flavor and that they have to come back to the constants that has treated this company with nothing but respect for years. Angelo, you must realize that you’re nothing more than just another flavor of the week. I would be an idiot if I said you had no potential because you left quite an impact with your small tenure here.. But you don’t provoke me as someone who is to be fared of.  I have seen you what you are really for Angelo, a pompous bastard who is trying to make his name in this company by attacking the lower elitist of whom and a guy like me who is of any relevance in this company. Whilst I am enticed by your perception to see that I am still fit to be on someone’s hit list, you must come to realize that this huge impact return goal you’ve made in this small mind of yours has been commendable only due to the fact that my chances of winning this match does exist. There is no appreciation between bastards these days now and that is exactly why I will have no dilemma in putting down Angelo for good and taking the New Breed Championship that Maxwell Dachs so finely kept warm and ready for me when I was ready to take it for him. Like one of the former greats Norman Hellion said, in order to beat the monsters: I had to become who I was not and become a monster myself to get where I want.

This match is full of “bests”--- I’m just going to be JJ Silva and still take this one to the house.
『zakkii』
Post May 5th 2016, 12:40 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 ChijLSrUgAAqHK9

Scene opens with Haruna seen looking at Cailin Dillon's promo video with her PC Tablet.... it seems that Haruna is not too excited with what Cailin just said in that video.

Quote :

When I speak of this new chapter starting in my life, I don’t see much of you in it. Just a blip on the radar. It starts here with me knocking you off course and gaining the title shot I deserve. After all, I rightfully deserve a shot at the title I lost without even being pinned. 

Haruna Sakazaki: Taikutsu da naa~~

Haruna keeps looking at the video but looks not interested anymore. Until the end, finally Haruna releases a sigh and gets up from her current position.

Haruna Sakazaki: Cailin, never stop talking about how I love to cheat, huh? What is she thinking about me now.... I'm so lucky that I stop thinking about her again because maybe she is already hurt my feelings. I will become so fragile because she keeps attacking me with such words. Waaah..... Cailin really use the same old trick. So boring...

Haruna claps her hands and the scene moves somehow to a video camera in front of her computer as she begins to talk.

Haruna Sakazaki: Nee, minna san! You already know that she already cut the bonds between us, right? Now, I am so blessed that she decided to do that. I also so grateful that I finally can see who she really is by moving on from her. Oh my God.... I feel like I'm reborn again. I am enjoying myself living without Cailin inside my mind. Cailin become too busy with her social life, enjoying their fame after she get a lot of good things come in mind. But you know what... that is not my business anymore. Cailin become stronger, Cailin face her own downfall, Cailin open a new chapter, Cailin end the chapter between her and Haruna. I hope that I am not going to be curious about that. I still expecting her to be the best, though. So when she's coming at her own prime condition, I can slap her mouth even harder than before for giving too much talk about my past. The higher she flies, the harder she will fall down to the ground. And I believe myself.... There is a lot of possibility for me to kick that lovely butt of hers. Eh, I will enjoy every single time of doing that to her. Hey,, don't you dare thinking that I can't do that, okay? Why do I have to think that I have no gut to even step inside that ring with Cailin Dillon? Come on, guys.... Get beaten by her twice means nothing to me. No matter how hard she punches me, I will always here... standing with my both two feet, look ready as I always be. Nobody can stop me... Not even a lot of defeat I've got these days can stop me. I am here, always ready to fight anyone so YOU. CAN'T. STOP. ME. THAT. EASILY!!!!

Haruna beats her chest so hard but she stops herself, maybe because it hurts too much.

Haruna Sakazaki: Oww.... what the hell am I doing? Alright... anyway. So yeah, here I am. Not caring about how Cailin threw bad things who just come from her mouth. And apparently, she's not getting it from the fake story their friends have a lot of things to say. She is.... concluding.... all the things.... herself. Oh wow! That's a great thing I need to know. but is that..... making you a lazier person than I've told you before? Do you really conclude all of the things all by yourself? Just looking at how bad I am and not even a single good thing you saw in me? Awww.... Cailin. You really were such a good friend of mine. I loved you.... I loved you. Yes, I LOVED you! Because everything you said really show me how low you really are. Come on, Cailin... before you say something, just think twice. I thought you have something more to say than just Jade and Brass Knuckle. Hmmh.... your very new friend must be telling you to use all the same topic over and over again because no matter what are you going to say about me, you're going to win, anyway.... Right, Cailin? Jyaa.... if you are always too fired up like this, just take a deep breath. Go find your tab and splash your face with that water. Maybe try to find an inspiration by walk outside, read a book and.... have a quickie with your girlfriend, some people said it worked.... yes. And then you can talk to the camera with all the new things in your head, not just talking about Jade and brass knuckles over and over again. Hey, I give you a question earlier and apparently that gave you an inspiration to do some fresh talk, huh? Alright, let's talk about that, shall we?

Haruna Sakazaki: Every person for themselves.... One helping each other when they have a chance.... That is how Battle Royal match works, hmm.... but one thing still look very odd. You never try to eliminate your own girlfriend. You're not even touching each other. Is that what you called "Every person from themselves"? Yeah, you really helped your girlfriend so much. I give that up to you, trying to raise her prestige so bad. And yeah, you got it. But is that making you stronger? You were indirectly making her an incompetent champion by winning a title without touching the champion. What a jackass she wi—no, no, not again. I'll stop with that. I supposed to not having any thought with Cailin's girlfriend anymore... My opponent is Cailin and not her. Oh well, anyway... Why did I ask you this question? Because with that relatable short time inside that ring, most of that short time you be in there is only to help your girlfriend eliminating me. Yes, face that fact, Cailin... you've been spent your time by helping her to get rid of me. I know, you must be prepared just in case Jade will come and spray a magic sparkle to your eyes or just in case I hid a brass knuckle inside my glove that will be ready to crack your jaw anytime I want. But the fact is.... you still too insecure about my presence, aren't you? You keep an eye on me for the future things for me to do a "naughty" things to you, you are not looking at everything around yourself but me. You didn't realized, there is another threat for your survival and that was HBG and Eris. Hey, I realized it, you know? Maybe you were too ignorant to realize it. And then.... BAM! There goes Cailin Dillon, shocked the world by a tiny miscalculation. You might be thinking that "Hey, I've been cheated. It's still the same just like Jade threw a pill on my eyes or getting KOed by a brass knuckle.... in a noDQ match". But eh, you can say it all you want. Because..... Mou, chottomatte te nee.

Haruna notices a notification, telling her that Cailin just posted another video promo.

Haruna Sakazaki: Heee.... mata koree?? Hontou da? Can't she just wait for me to even say something to her? She's just too fired up.... or she's just too afraid to left behind? Well then, let's see this first, shall we?

Quote :
Cailin: What?

Tarah: Damn, that’s the response I get when I come to take you out to lunch?

Cailin: Is it lunch already? I wasn’t paying attention.

The scene opens with Cailin talks with her new friend, Tarah Nova. With a disgusted looks, she points the mouse to a line where that scene ends.

Haruna Sakazaki: Ugh, her..... skip!

Her click just right where that scene ends as she adjust her seat to watch it... somehow with high expectation of her originality.

Haruna Sakazaki: Okay, here we go!!

Scene opens with Cailin talking but it fades out with a transition.

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SYDIWWS

Scene goes back to Haruna talking to the webcam again.

Haruna Sakazaki: Alright then. I'm glad you came out with something fresh this time... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, huh? I read that book. It was a great one and I really love it.... and you call me as Veruca Salt? A girl who always get what she wanted because their parents always give everything she wanted. I mean.... how could you relate all of them with me? Veruca comes from a wealthy family while myself come with a very strict family with a very tight rules between us. My family lives with all that discipline, making me a girl with all the attitude. I can't violate our own rules. I'm too afraid to do it... Also, what makes you think that I'm such a spoiled bastard like Veruca Salt. Just because I tell how upset I am when I failed to win a big thing. I only say it to you.... the one whom I supposed to trust to keep all my feelings only for you and me. Wow, such a perfect example of how a good friend you are, Cailin. This is why I have trust issue to all of you vixens... This is what I afraid when I become too close to any of you and the reason of why I pull myself back to every vixen in the locker room. And now, what I afraid really happened now. My friend... I really put a trust on her so much, telling to the world as a weapon to fight me. Go ahead, Cailin. Just expose all of my secrets  to the world and show how bad I am in front of those people. And you know what... I'm not telling the world about your bitching as well. Yes, World.... our confident Cailin Dillon is also a whiner as well. But I have a vow from my family to keep a secret and not expose it with any circumstances so don't worry... "buddy". Your problems are safe with me.

Haruna Sakazaki: Veruca Salt.... she always get what she wants.... and as far as I concerned... I never get what I want, not even a chance to do it. Empress of Elite, Vixens Cup, Specialists Rampage.... it's all the chance for all of us, right? Those tournaments are not specially designed for me. Yes, it is not, in case you didn't notice. I'm not bitching to the authority that I demand my chance right here right now. They gave the chance fairly to all those vixens. Yes, I blew up, I know.... but at least I lost without leaving the big hole in my chest for I am too "salty" because the chance are not yet coming for me. I am patiently waiting for my chance and while I wait for it, I'm trying to improve myself and make them looking at my potential so they will give me without even asking for it because hey.... They look at me deserving for a chance. At least I'm not that vixen who dated and slept with every single male authority to get an infinite title shot but still blew it all.... If you know what I'm talking about.

Haruna Sakazaki: So yeah, sometimes you need to do a research before you pulling out a conclusion. And speaking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and how you look at me as Veruca Salt.... I can see you as EAW's Violet Beauregarde. Yes, you can show off your bubble gum chewing record, thinking that nobody can beat you for what you've done very best and enter the factory with full confidence. But you know.... Full confidence is not enough. Sometimes you have to think twice before you act when you see another chance in front of your eyes because your overconfidence all has consequences and it can blow you away too high like a balloon. Yes, and this Sunday let me do the favor of Oompa Loompa as I will squish the blubbery juice out of your body but this time.... there will be no blueberry juice. There will only be blood.... and you might be right, I don't need a steel around my fist to make you bleed. Because in that ring, my own naked fist itself will all do their job done crushing your bones as well as your confidence, oh dear Violet!

Haruna Sakazaki: And oh, I forgot to say this because of an interference of Cailin posting a new video. Cailin, my friend... I don't care if you want to put a very few spot in your chapter. As if I want to do that as well. I'm not the same Haruna who can't live without you and always tailing you wherever you go. You are right that I changed.... at least I change to somebody who is not depending on you anymore. You want to end this saga between us. Yes, I'm going to make you forget about who I am. I'm gonna make you lose all those memory between us. You want to start a chapter with less me in that. I would be gladly help you with that. As a good friend, I would still want to help you to forget me. Which way? A hard kick right into your brain might be supper effective to forget about me, I guess. Yes. I would give you a hard smash through your head, again, again, again and again.... I won't stop until you forget who I am. If this is what you want, at least I want to do it for you. You will be leaving Colorado with a damage in your brain, with a missing part of who Haruna Sakazaki is. Don't worry, Cailin.... I will keep that inside the safest place that I can keep. In Yuriko's treasure box alongside the diary you gave to me on my birthday. for now, good luck with your new chapter and enjoy writing it without me inside it. I can't wait to kick your head in and erase our memory all by myself. Until then, see you on Sunday..... and as always, I will see you in the next video.... Bubye~~!!!

She gestures the same outro just like what famous Youtuber, Markiplier do in every end of his video. With that, the scene ends.
Beretta
Post May 5th 2016, 12:07 am by Beretta
Not a Chance 
Voltage RP#2

—————

We’re getting to the point where this isn’t even funny. We’ve got some young kid who is so clueless that he’s quoting an MMA fighter. It’s bad enough he referred me to a gun, as if I didn’t know where my name comes from but now we’ve got this. If he thinks he really has a chance, he’s highly mistaken. It’s time for him to sit down and shut up because Voltage won’t be something you “kids” consider fun. 

So you’ve got people who help you get into fighting shape…in other words people who help you train. As for being a cocky arrogant bastard, yep, you can check that off the list for the 1,000th time I’ve heard that. You can imagine what I’m going to do to you but in reality, it’s the truth. I can tell you right now, the reality of what’s going to happen isn’t your imagination. It's a 225 lbs. bullet getting delivered into your chest. A bullet that isn't fired out the most powerful handgun in the world or one that's fired out of some piece of shit shotgun. No, it's a bullet straight from Boston and it's going to fuck up everything you've got planned.

You put together a small promo so you don’t get fined or you put out a small promo because you have no idea who I am? You have no idea what I bring to the table and you thought that a small piece of shit promo would be enough to help you get an easy victory, even with the trunks down. Well think again. You’re stepping in the ring with someone that’s proven he can beat some of the best wrestlers in the world and just by looking at you, you’re not even close to the talent I’ve stepped in the ring. And no, you’re not above the talent I’ve beaten, either. Easily, you're below them. You're not even close to the standard and you're far from raising the bar. On Voltage, I will not only embarrass you but I will decimate you.

Take that middle finger and punch in a new Eddie Alvarez quote into Google. Nothing can stop me. Not Google, not Alvarez, not your middle finger and definitely not you. As for your lads and your life coach, bring them to this so called war. I’d love to bury a bullet into their chest as well. Let me tie this in a bow for you. Sunday, I will Shatter your Soul with a Last Resort and that will be the End of Life. 

Luke, you think you actually stand a chance. That’s what makes all of this great because you’re already six feet under. You’re not even standing on your own two feet anymore. You’re in a grave and on Sunday, I will shovel what dirt remains, over you. As you keep talking, start thinking about how much deeper that grave is getting. It’s already too late for you to bounce back and at Voltage I will end you. I will then pickup momentum and get what is rightfully mine, the Pure Championship. As for you Luke, what else needs to be said? You’re a failing, pathetic, waste of time. Before you move out of your chair, grab the camera and begin to speak some more nonsense…do me a favor. Tell your mom I said hello. 
Tarah Nova
Post May 4th 2016, 11:51 pm by Tarah Nova
Saturday Night Showdown #1

As I stand here, watching the rain fall out of the sky, I can’t help but think back to Grand Rampage. Last Saturday was nothing but a fuckfest of losses and broken dreams...

I mean I held my best friend as she cried over her championship that she wasn’t even pinned to lose. Cailin Dillon shouldn’t have lost her Championship that night but she did anyway. I also watched my boyfriend, Mr DEDEDE, get carted out of the stadium after the hell he went though in his Championship match. He was beaten down into that mat and Ares was crowned the new AWC. I sat there and watched two people I cared about crash and burn. Things I only wish would happen to a few people in EAW but not on them. Never them.

Only after I witnessed their Championship reigns end,  I went down to the ring for my match against my former best friend. Ever since that belt rang out and I got in his face, I never gave up. Even after every punch and every super kick I took from him, I stood up and stared him down. I felt like he shortly realised that I would not stay down, my heart wouldn’t let me--even when I had blood dripping of my mouth. In my head, I couldn’t let him win. I needed this win. I needed to prove to everyone that I wasn’t just some Vixen--no, I needed to prove to them that I am the best Vixen in the world. But at the end of the match, Xavier Williams won. Yes, He won his Hall of Fame Championship and as he made his way into the back, I slowly stood up from the ground. Knees weak from some blood loss and brutal beating I took, I just remember thinking “He needs to get back into this ring. I not done yet.” My brain wouldn’t let it go. I wasn’t finished fighting him. I wanted more but he didn’t. Xavier Williams left me in the ring and all I remember was him stopping his backup dancers from attacking me and send me a short nod. After that--I don’t remember much. It's all a bit blurry. All I know is at the end of it all, I got his respect back. I mended his broken heart that I broke last year with a steel chair.  And most importantly, I showed my old best friend that I made myself into what I am today.

I made myself into the Leader of The Vixens.

See, a lot of Vixens don’t understand what it means to be a Vixen in EAW. They think it is a gift to be on TV. That if they just show up it automatically makes them Vixens and apart of the eaw universe. See, as the Leader of the Vixens, I feel like that's the reason why I don't get along with most Vixens here. Only a few like Aria Jaxon and Cailin Dillon--the others, nah, not so much. I bring this up because before my match against Xavier, I couldn't help but overhear Hydro and Brody talking. Well not talking, really more her trying to get into his pants. I'm not saying I have a problem with it but--ya know what, who am I kidding I do. See in my eyes a vixen shouldn't throw herself around like Brody has been with a EAW official--HRDO? I Don’t even know. Anyway, it's sad to see a fellow vixen doing that but I guess that's how she is. To be honest, I shouldn’t say anything about it due to not knowing her--till now. Yes, this week I finally get to meet Brody Sparks; Ms. Vixen of Violence, face to face.  And  from what I have heard, basically, Shes the new psycho girl in EAW.  YAWN.  Really? Like am I the only person noticing that out of the twenty something Vixens we hold in EAW, a small amount of them truly believe that they are bat shit crazy? No joke--We have Madison Kaline, Alexis whatever-her-last-name-is and now we have Brody Sparks! Joy! [Tarah facepalms, shaking her head before looking at the camera again] No, the truth is that none of the Vixens heret--and yes, not even Brody, can hold the weight from being called the new EAW’s crazy chick. I mean maybe she's not going for that and I'm completely wrong but it's the fact that I can sense the crazy in her. Hell, I can see it in her eyes that she has the wanting of the crazy treatment. And if you don't want the crazy treatment is; it's kind of like the Honda treatment--only a little better.  See, instead of losing every match, you actually win matches by scaring your opponent. Anyway, my point is, no matter how hard you try, Brody-- You will never be as crazy as the Vixens who were here before you. Period. A Vixen like Cherish, who dare I say it, believed that her dead dog was God. She was so insane that her insanity made her normal and that's something you can't do a Brody.

So when we finally meet in person on Showdown, I'm going to teach you how a true Vixen should act. I'm not messing around because there's nothing to mess around with. I'm going to prove that you are not as insane as you come off to be. But please, just try to prove me wrong. Try to show me that you are as crazy as a fox. I can’t wait to see what you bring into that ring for me Saturday. Brody, all I know is that your sick sense of humor isn’t going to save you from me. See, I not like the others here. I’m not going to back down. I’ll showed everyone that on Saturday. I’m going to fight my way thought you, Sparkie. Like it or not, I going to destroy you and your wannabe crazy mindset. Yeah, that is what I'm going to do and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Believe that.
Post May 4th 2016, 11:15 pm by Guest
Nico Borg - Dynasty Promo 2

The camera falls upon an old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage. “SNAKE OIL” is crudely rendered in white paint on it’s side. Nico Borg hops out the back carrying a crate of bottles which clang cacophonously together as he lands. Nico is  wearing a waistcoat, leather chaps (over jeans), and a bowler hat. He places the crate at his feet and steps on top of it, holds his arms out and waving his hands as if to usher a crowd towards him”

Snake Oil! Get your Snake Oil! Step right up and get your snake oil, right here.

He crouches down, plucking up a brown bottom from the crate under his feet before rising up, reading the label

Well Looky here. A whole bottle. Not half full. Not half empty. But filled right to the brim. And what beautiful glasswork too.

Staring at the camera, his facial expression and voice turn to mock sympathy

What’s the matter, Pizza Boy? Don’t like the taste?

He opens the bottle and takes a quick swig. This causes him to grimace exaggeratedly and cough as he swallows

Ugh, man, that sticks to the tongue. I guess I don’t blame you, yuck! You know, I was really hurt when I first heard you accuse me of offering snake oil. But you’re not wrong. If you don’t mind, I’m just going to run with that little metaphor a bit. I know snake oil gets a bad rap and all, but i’m just really disappointed that you got sucked in by all those spaghetti westerns and and neglected to do your research. Well, Angel Eyes, let me educate you. You can think of me as, well not the devil’s advocate. God’s advocate. You know, over in China they still use snake oil as a sort of folk remedy, for joint pain, arthritis and the like. It’s full of all that omega-3 and stuff, it’s pretty good for you. Now back here in the West I know we tend to opt for something a little less exotic like cod liver oil. Same difference. They do the same thing, work the same way. The distinction is that snake oil has had its imitators. Ghastly concoctions that were snake oil in name only. Mixed of such fraudulent ingredients as turpentine, paraffin, camphor gum; everything under the sun except the real deal. Profit before morals, the true foundation of the American Dream, am I right? Haha. Not wrong, I know.

The good and the light and the word of God has also had its imitators. I don’t doubt that you’ve met them, Pizza Boy. I don’t need a rundown of all the false prophets you’ve had dealings with. I’m well aware of them. I’m well aware of their hypocrisy and the damage they wrought. Why...in this regard I quite agree. Heart Break Boy is the quintessential snake oil salesman, skipping out and abandoning his  patients before he can be blamed for the consequences. Barney M. Bailey clearly exploited you for fiscal reasons, you should have known better really. But just as out there exists a genuine snake oil with real medicinal properties, there exists a true God with an honest promise of absolution. The pretenders only makes it more pertinent that the holy truth and the good news of the kingdom of God is spread. It is a problem long acknowledged. Even in those ancient times, Saint Peter himself warned of such frauds. “Through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgement now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not”.

To “make merchandise of you”. That’s the defining motive of every charlatan, every quack and every grifter. They are wretched sly creatures consumed by greed, compulsively drawn to see every person they meet as another mark to defraud and dispense with. Did it occur to you that I haven’t asked for anything? My intentions are pure. This bottle in my hand, its yours for free. Hell, have a crate.

*Nico jumps back off the crate he’s standing on an nudges it forwards with the toe of his boot*

And if it wasn’t obvious, your salvation is free too. For you have been bought with a price. The price of your redemption has already been paid in full at the cost of the blood of Jesus Christ, the holy lamb of God. The ultimate sacrifice. Don’t you understand. God was willing to join us in our human situation, to be tortured and killed. I don’t want anything from you. Not money, not even blood. Even God, for all he has given, only asks for your foot in the door of faith. I’m not a fraud. I’m not here to sell you a story. I’m not a salesman at all, honest or otherwise. I’m… I’m just a delivery boy. And I’m here to deliver your everlasting soul from evil. Whether it’s the easy way, or the hard way.

You know, I think our exchanges so far have been really productive. We’re not quite there yet, mind you. But we’re talking. That’s good. Your thoughts, your feelings, they are hamstrung and restricted. You heart is shaped in the image of a thousand tragedies, and your mind clings to the cliff edge of non-existent dilemmas, if only you would look down to see that solid earth is not far beneath your feet. You are haunted. The ghost of your father still weighs heavy on your soul. The death of good men. Chaos. Violence. The dying of bright lights in a dark sea of evil. You question how this could be. How could an infinitely good and loving God let such a thing exist? It’s a classic problem. The problem of evil. It has been asked before and it has been answered. Let me refer you to the early teachings of Saint Iraenaeus and Origen Adamantius. We can pose their solution as a question. What meaning can goodness and morality have without the existence of dilemmas and moral choices to put them into practice. Would it be greater to have no free will, just machines unconsciously rendering mechanical commands. Surely it is greater, more meaningful that a man may have the capacity or even temptation of evil, but should still choose the light. Thus the imperfections of this world serves a divine purpose. For love and light are only meaningful in the decision to choose them over hate and darkness.

It is strange. You hint at the answer even as you dismiss it. You speak of finding the cold, frost-bitten void. But does not this imply there is a notion of warmth and fulfillment? You are committing surely the gravest of sins. To refuse to answer these questions. To deny yourself the spiritual growth that comes with the resolution of moral dilemmas which have been laid out for your own ascension. To bask in feigned acceptance at the notion of a broken world devoid of meaning. You can only be healed if you once again begin to question your actions and allow your heart to sing the answer. That is the goal that I envisage. To help you achieve it, when we meet on Dynasty I will play the part of evil, the dark and the barren; the source of all moral questions. I will make you question yourself. Question your preparation. Question your independence, your cynicism and your mockery of the Great Almighty. You. You who stand firm and unmoving. You whose mind has been made and whose decision has been carved in stone. The sand on which you have built your foundations will be washed away. When your sureness is shaken and doubt besets disbelief, then shall the Lord whisper truths to you. A holy trinity of my wrath, your latent moral judgement and the mercy of the Lord with pave the way to guide you back home. Mark my words, your moral nihilism, like your body, will be shattered on the rock that is Nico Borg.

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who,

in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."
Cailin Dillon
Post May 4th 2016, 10:47 pm by Cailin Dillon

Battleground #3

The scene opens on Cailin in a small gym with headphones on, going in on a heavy bag and ducking and dipping around it as she throws punch after punch from all angles. There’s an intensity in her motions as someone approaches slowly, not trying to get her attention. Cailin turns her head slightly, but turns back to land a few more heavy handed shots before hitting a spinning kick on the bag and whipping her headphones off as she looked at the visitor. It was Tarah Nova fresh out of her own training session.

Cailin: What?

Tarah: Damn, that’s the response I get when I come to take you out to lunch?

Cailin: Is it lunch already? I wasn’t paying attention. Besides, I’m not really hungry for food right now. I’ve got a lot on my mind so if you want to eat without me, just go ahead. The only thing that will satisfy my hunger is whipping Haruna’s ass all over that ring on Monday and then getting the rematch I deserve and taking the Specialist’s title back.

Tarah: Yeah but… after you take down Honda you have to… yeah. Have you talked to her by the way?

Cailin: Who?

Tarah: Steph…

Cailin: I’ve been pretty busy here, we’ll talk later on or something. Actually, I’ve got a great idea. I can see her at Showdown on Saturday and then after I beat Haruna we can chat about whatever she wants, as long as it involves me taking back what I didn’t even rightfully lose. No one even pinned me.

Tarah laughs and shakes her head. As Cailin looks at her with a confused expression.

Tarah: Easy there. You do deserve a rematch and you will earn it by beating Honda. No worries there. I have a feeling she won’t even know what hits her. And trust me, no one will enjoy that more than me. You and I both know you’re capable of beating anyone. Well almost anyone.

Cailin finally changes her expression, shaking her head and laughing.

Cailin: Alright, let’s just get some lunch then. I can put my warpath on pause for a few minutes…

———————————————————————————————————

It hasn’t been too hard to find inspiration this week. I’m always inspired when I know there’s another chance to climb between those ropes coming. But as I get ready for this match, those same tunes I usually go to when working out sound so much sweeter. Every word I’m saying is rolling off my tongue with more confidence than ever before. Some people would have you believe that I’m insecure about myself or them or someone else, but these are just fabrications they spun in their heads to help them believe I’ve fallen off. The truth is I never completely arrived. Being the Specialist Champion for five months didn’t mean I was the best in this business. Not yet. It was a sign of what is to come as my path continues to evolve. And so I remain inspired by so many things I see around me. I’m motivated by what I know is the next step for me. And I’m excited for the opportunity to put that on display against Haruna Sakazaki.

She will do her damndest this week to paint me out to be something far less than even she knows I really am. What she hated more than anything in her career wasn’t her missed opportunity at Pain for Pride last year. It was watching the hoards of Vixens that have checked in over the last year and quickly moved right past her up the food chain. It annoys her. As she looks for her own bit of inspiration this week, I hope she watches Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. That way at least she can see somebody get their golden ticket. Because there is no happy ending for her in this match. There is no pot of gold sitting at the end of a rainbow just waiting to be collected by her. Any ticket she thought she could capture and cash in for a title shot, it never got printed. You’re trying to cash a check when you have insufficient funds. And your opponent this week has set her sights on making an example out of you if need be. This is just part of the warpath I speak of. We could talk about books all day and we could compare our own histories. But when our careers are said and done and someone goes into the library to find our books, they’ll find a thick journal featuring the storied career of Cailin Dillon in the reference section. They’ll find Haruna Sakazaki’s career in the kid’s fiction section.

As I told you before, your days as the pride of this division are long gone. They were spoiled almost as soon as you earned that nickname in the first place. At this point, EAW’s announcers are still using the phrase because they don’t have much else to say about you. This is Haruna and she… well… umm… pride of the vixens’ division! You see, EAW sent out new manuals for these guys on how to address everyone. They just forgot to include anything else about I guess. And listen, this isn’t me calling your forgettable, although I can see how you’d take it that way. I mean you have so much to be proud of. You almost won the Vixen’s title that time, and then you made it to the second round of the four-round Vixen’s Cup and then you almost got your hands on the Specialist’s title for a second time at Grand Rampage. Hell, you even celebrated the title win before the match was over. That might be the most memorable moment of the match, so you aren’t all that forgettable after all. But I’m not just trying to make a few memories and make sure people don’t forget me. I don’t want to do just enough to get by. That’s why you see me operate like I do Haruna. You can’t deny that I rise to the occasion every time. I’ve taken a few bumps in the road, yet I still lock down some of the most important Vixens moments already in 2016. I defeated the Vixen’s champion when our divisions top competitors squared off, and I beat the Heart Break Gal when she wanted a piece of this title. I’ve never been one to back away from a challenge and I’m always one who’s willing to challenge anyone, no matter their rank in this business. Whether someone has been here for a few days or for a few years, I’ll fight them if they want a fight.

That’s what brings us back to this. I’ve won the last two times we fought and I have no reason to believe this will be any different. And I’m not insecure about anything. I’m prepared. You say you’ve promised not to cheat unless you ‘need to,’ well good for you. It doesn’t change the way I get ready to face someone who puts brass in her gloves. I’m coming out with the gloves off and I don’t need metal to make you bleed. I don’t need to tweak that Longhorn Lock all that hard to make you give up and I don’t have to kick you in the teeth more than once to pin you and take this victory. This isn’t me downplaying you, but playing up what you and everyone should expect from me on Battlegound and going forward. I might be owed a rematch for the Specialist’s Championship, but I have no problem earning it if that’s what they want. And I have no issues with going right through you if that’s what upper management wants. You’ll hear me say this over and over to you Haruna. This isn’t personal between us. It’s not about anything in the past or you hating Stephanie for some ridiculous shit that happened in December. I’d suggest you get over it and get over yourself, but I’m not gonna hold my breath and wait for that to happen. By this moment of reading this, I hope you’ve gotten to the point where the Oompa Loompas are out parading around that girl who just wanted herself the goose the lays the golden egg, because for a long time that’s exactly how I’ve seen you. You’ve long been trying to take something you think you deserve and complaining about not getting what you want, when others were putting in the work it took and earning the opportunities that you were missing out. You are EAW’s Veruca Salt, the bad egg that’s constantly going on the wrong path. You dare deny it? Well allow me to prove it to the whole world once again when we meet on Battleground.

Now that I’m thinking about it, Veruca Salt is a perfect name to describe you as in the chapter I will call “Warpath.” Because I know after I beat you for the third straight time this Monday, you’ll be salty as all get out. They might not be giving me the immediate title shot I’m probably owed, but that’s where we differ. I’m going to earn my shot at regaining the Specialist’s title. There’s a war coming right to your front door, Haruna. I don’t think you’re remotely prepared for what I’m about to do to you. This is only the beginning of a new journey for me. It won’t end with the hardship you seek to instill. It will end with my triumph and your inevitable defeat. Because that’s how a fighting champion goes to battle, and I’m still every bit the champion fighter that I was last week.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next