Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

JohnVirgil
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post May 18th 2016, 3:33 pm by JohnVirgil
(SES stands on his knees in a church, a dime light glowing on his shirtless body, in front of him a box)

Listen to the voice of Virgil. Listen to him guide you through good and through bad into all the layers of Hell. The time has come when I am needed to take the place of Virgil. There will be no chance to save time in a bottle for those that will stand in front of me. While my debut with Scott Diamond has been nothing but disappointing. But whatever happened in that match, every fall, every hit, was not my fault. It was not my blame, it was not me that toke the fall. THOSE FOOLISH people that I have been forced to fight with are to blame for the failure of my mission. But that doesn't matter, for the good Lord that has given me this mission will forgive my mistakes.

(SES takes from the box a whip, he looks at it with care and compassion and suddenly he starts flailing himself, quickly)

My mission will not fail. I will take the names of those people and I will straighten them with every hit, with every move and forgive me God, I WILL TEAR THEM APART. Piece by piece as this whip cuts into my body, so will I CUT into their souls and into their bodies, they will feel endless pain and the gory force that my Cross can put them. I WILL SAVE YOU! EVEN IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT!!!

(SES stops from flailing himself he puts the whip down and blood is seen pouring down his back to his abdomen messing his white leggings)

My mission...is pain....my mission....is straightening those lost souls. The Hell I CREATE is needed...my pain needs to be spread around to Terry Chambers and Brayden Cruise. I must hurt you two. I must share my pain with you so you can bring salvation to yourselves and to myself. Understand that I DO THIS TO SAVE YOU!!! TO SAVE ME!!! Those souls that are burning inside each of us need to see the beautiful light that our Lord shines upon us. I HAVE FORSAKEN MY NAME! MY VICES! I HAVE BECOME STRAIGHT EGDE! ONLY TO FIND MY SALVATION. And I found it, I found into sharing my pain and my troubles with those that are still with black clouds into their minds. Thinks me a monster, but I am much more than that, I am the raven God created, the raven God saved so that he can spread his message into this company.

(SES looks down at the box and from it he pulls out barbed wire made in the same of a circle.)

Like the son of our God. Like our savior. I am willing to wear this crown of thrones on my head to bring salvation to the damned souls of Terry Chambers and Brayden Cruise. I will show them how the ideology of STRAIGHT EDGE CAN MAKE YOU BETTER THAN THOSE THAT ARE NOT. HOW IT CAN MAKE YOU BETTER THAN YOUR OPPONENTS AND HOW IT CAN SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION.

(SES pushes the circle of barbed wire until it start to make his head bleed and the blood from his head starts pouring down his face)

Chambers....Cruise....I WILL SAVE YOU WITH MY OWN BLOOD I WILL BATH YOU AND DESTROY YOU. I WILL TURN YOU INTO SMALL PIECES AND FROM THOSE PIECES I WILL MAKE BETTER MEN OUT OF YOU! AND I SWEAR THAT UPON THE GRAVE OF MY OLD SELF!!!

(The camera fades to black as SES is all bloodied)
『zakkii』
Post May 18th 2016, 2:28 pm by 『zakkii』
Haruna Sakazaki: Hey, look! That's my face!

The video starts with the awkward intro of Haruna staring at her own movie poster while pointing her finger right into the picture of herself in that poster. Scene quickly transitioned to Haruna with a normal position as she looks to the camera and begins to talk.

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 507_01

Haruna Sakazaki: HaiHai, minna-san, ZACKYpanda Desu~! Yes, Stephanie.... Matsuda. She changed her name, but she's not even changing the way she talks. Still full of herself and still thinking that she is so relevant amongst us all. But you know what, not even the fact that you are the winner of that Battleground match can make up the fact that you are not good enough to beat me nor it will be a reason to be afraid to face this match. Kicking me out of the ring count as winning is such a lowest excuse you made for me. Heck, I'm not even a champion at that time and you feel like that moment is so special like you just threw a champion and grab that title directly from her. And.... really? You thanked me because you don't have to worry of laying hands on Cailin? Yes, that proved how low you are. You supposed to be mad at me because I blocked your way to prove to Cailin that you are not the fluke incompetent champion. You should be angry to me because I stopped you to face Cailin but you thanked me instead? Hontou wa baka janai no~?! Now, you expose your own truth that you keep avoiding Cailin but still want her title. But oh well, yes, that is how an incompetent champion works. I can't help it.... But yes, I accept it, and now, let me return the gratitude for you by kicking your sorry ass just like I kick Cailin's so you can get salty together. Sounds fair, huh?

"You are your own universe, everything around you are the support to perfect the world that you create"
Haruna Sakazaki –2016

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, a wild quote appeared. This is what I about to talk in here.... you said thank you for me and now is the time to thank you because everything you said about my future life.... is all true. I already make up my mind when someday I retire in this business, I will retire for good, marrying a man who love me as I am, continue the family business my parents inherited to me, have a lot of kid and build a happy family. I suppose that is every woman's dream. To have a happy family in the future.... well, at least a "normal" women's dream. But you never know when it's gonna happen. I never get bored with this world so soon. I still have a lot of dream.... I have thousand dreams to make in this business and you are not deciding my future just like you are somebody to me. I control my own world and nobody can even twist the story line in my own universe. Not even a nobody like you! In fact, what I do right now is just an example.... that a "normal" girl like me can still be fearless, we can still fight for our dream, even we are in the middle of the vixens. What other vixens think about opposing themselves to be a "normal" girl, people like me can do it both. I can be in the kitchen to cook, and I also can be in the arena to kick! … … … *awkward silent* Rapper career incoming! WOOOO!!!!

Haruna Sakazaki: Anyway, at least I have a plan for my future and these plans are something that I can fulfill with my own hands without even depending on somebody else. Unlike you, still sucking on everyone's popularity like a parasite that you always be. And unlike you, I will not dumping Mexican Samurai just like you dumped Ariana and her cousin because you find someone better than them. I promise myself to pay back for his kindness he gave me and even we decided to take in a separate path, I will always remember Mexican Samurai, no matter if he hates me for some reason just like I always remember every Cailin's kindness to me, even it's just a little. Little kindness of Cailin is such a precious lesson for me that I will use it and remember it forever. Unlike you.... Don't look at me just like you look at yourself. I'm not cheap like you.

Haruna Sakazaki: I know, you do realize that no matter how hard you try, no matter how cool your name change will be. The outcome will always be the same! You will never beat me, I don't know why, I don't care why.... but that's the reality. The reality is that you try your best to made up your title victory to be a legitimate one by doing anything.... except touching your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is the former champion and you think you can be the champion by not even laying a finger on the champion herself. Wow, incompetency at its finest. But you know.... well, I supposed not to care about how cold Cailin were when you fought on Battleground. I supposed not to care and not to curious about what happen when Cailin picked Aria as her favorite to win instead of you and act like she doesn't care about you anymore. Really, I don't want to know about it.... it might be resulting of your breaking up at the season finale of True Vixens? Oops, spoiler!  

Haruna Sakazaki: But yeah, it seems that there is a lot of problem on your side right now. Just like when you cost me a lot of trouble with that stupid Sexy Curry things while I have to defend my title. But hey, history repeated itself.... but the difference is, the table is now turned. Yes, fight me with all those problems on your head, I will gladly fight you with that. Because that will be so much easier for me to get rid of you out of my sight. I beat your girlfriend on my way up here just like Cailin beat my girlfriend before she snatched that title from me. Yeah, the fate has been written.... You can't escape the fate. Especially when you stubbornly pick your own poison to fight in a Last Man Standing match. You think you can beat me in my own game? You can't even beat me in your own game, made up your mind a little bit! You're such a fool to say that you have an advantage. No, You never have an advantage against me, you are always below me and always below everyone else. No, they were no such things as unfocused and focused Cailin Dillon. It seems that I know Cailin better than you know her. Who's the girlfriend, anyway? As far as I know, Cailin always focus on her every match. But this time, Cailin failed to look around her as her opponent strike her weak spot just like when she got that early elimination. Yes, You were fallen right into the trap, not even Cailin can escape that trap. If Cailin can fall right into it, why you can't? The outcome will always be the same, I. ALWAYS. WIN! And maybe, after I'm done with you this time, you might be consider to change your name again. You might be evolving once again into your final form.... I don't know, what will be the name? Yeah, maybe that Gorilla Matsuda would work. I might be just die laughing and surrender myself if I face that final form of yours. Oh, well. I only have that for this video. Like, subscribe and all the good stuffs and I will see you in the next video. Jya nee~!

The video comes to an end as the outro appears.
Nasir Escobar
Post May 18th 2016, 1:28 pm by Nasir Escobar
Aight, What's REALLY Good? It's ya boi. The Nas, The Spectacular One, The People's Choice, The Next Gawd, Almighty Nastradamus all seeing and all knowing. How are my people's livin on this fine day. You already know what it is. The Nas is havin what is lookin like will shape into a perfect day! The Nas just ran a hell of a lotta miles. He's headed to the set to film his first ever commercial with Jordan. Of course this ain't nothin new to ya boi. He has been in commercials for EAW of course! So you already know, we bout to step in the buildin, blow the roof off the joint, do what we gotta do, ya know handle our business, get paid, and move on to the next one, on to the next one HAHAHA! So let The Nas be completely honest right now. He just wants to congratulate Aria Jaxon for having the drive, determination, and willpower to keep The Nas down for three seconds. Hell you know if any woman can hold a man like me down for three seconds you gotta keeper, congrats to my brotha Aren on that one. But speaking of that match, as well as the match against Ares Vendetta. Don't think that two measly loses will be all it takes to run me outta this place again. NO WAY IN HELL! Ther Nas ain't goin NO-WHERE! The fact of the matter is this. This is exactly what The Nas wanted to happen. He wanted to lose, he wanted to not look all powerful, why you may be asking? The critics. The non believers. The HATERS! And it seems like The Nas has picked up one particular hater real quick like over the course of the past three weeks. Liam...Catterson.

Now before The People's Choice does what all of his fans what him to do, and that is lace into your punk ass. Allow The Nas to get the afterthoughts outta the way real quick. Dario Shaw, you been here two weeks now and have done nothing but LOSE! Victor Adams who in the hell is that? I thought this was Vixen! Is there not a Vixen with the last name Adams or some shit like that? Meh...afterthought anyways. Last for the trash bag trio is Luke Reign...dear god why the hell am I stuck in a match with this incompetent waste of human space. You know. For every guy like Luke Reign here in EAW, there is some young kid busting his ass makin 50 bucks a show. I want everyone to think about that when Luke comes out on Sunday. Luke Reign is nothing more than a blemish on the ass of this company! Absolute fuckin filth. Alright there. Each and every single one of the nobodies have been addressed and personally handles and taken care of. Now back to the original man I needed to speak to. The man who seems to have a big itch to scratch with Almighty Nastradamus. That of course being, as I specified earlier, Liam Catterson. 

Now Liam. The Nas could perfectly understand exactly why you would not be a fan of his. I mean just look at you. Lame buzz cut, permanent mean mug on your face, bland gray suits, absolutely abysmal moveset, and that's not even getting started on how far you've fallen since the days of your world title run here. Face it Liam, you are a huge shell of your former shell. There are plenty of men like you here in the land of the Elite. But you must certainly take the cake. I mean, just look at how Imp embarrassed you, and myself the week prior, and at Grand Rampage no one took you seriously as a threat. Not the competitors, not the fans, not the commentators. The latter tried to hype you up for the viewers at home. But obviously no one bought into it. And that's the thing Liam. You speak every single week. As if you are a prophet, a messiah, as if you are the answer to every issue that goes on in this world. Well Liam, just like the theme song says, "Much success to ya even if you wish me the opposite. Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is!" Fact is Free For All? The Nas likes the sound of it. He likes it so much that...well That he will be dreaming of it ever single night. Liam you could never kill me even if you tried. The Nas is BULLETPROOF! Now if you will excuse The Nas, he has a commercial to shoot, why don't you tune in to see it on your little television and see what greatness and gawdlyness looks like!
Post May 18th 2016, 1:05 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PROMO #2

Voice:  THE FOLLOWING IS AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM OMERTA

[The voice announces before your hacked video feed opens up to a scene of Zack Crash inside his OMERTA office in an undisclosed location.  A few men in SWAT armor, holding guns and standing in a parade rest stance flank both sides of Crash’s ornate desk.  He wears a lavish, pin-stripped suit, and a few bruises left from Jacob Senn’s horrid assault.  But even still, he looks confident and even a little smug as he swivels in his chair.  He folds his hands in front of him before finally deciding to speak.]

Zack Crash:  You think you’ve changed?  You think you’re any different or better than the Jacob Senn I buried all those months ago?  Oh Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.  Poor little delusional Jacob.  Don’t you know that humans are incapable of change?!  As the old cliché goes…a tiger can’t change his stripes.  The idea that a human can change is just a mask people hide behind to ignore the reality of their true self.  You can paint spots on a kitten, but that doesn’t make him a leopard.  You were never really an honorable man, or a hero fighting with a noble purpose.  You’ve always been the same selfish asshole and horror of a human being you always were, and you’ve never been honest with yourself.  Like you hatred on me for example.  You don’t hate me because of anything I did.  You hate me because you just can’t stand it when you see me being so much more successful than you!  You just can’t stand the fact that I use these tactics better than you ever did!  But that’s old ground that we’ve covered before, and which I’m sure everyone’s tired of hearing.  Instead lets focus on something new.  That week I spent in your company.  I must say while it was certainly the most unpleasant week of my life, I must also admit it was very educational.  I learned more about you in that one week than I ever have in our many years of feuding with each other.  And do you wanna know the most interesting thing I learned?  You’re obsessed with me!  I’d go far as to suggest you might even be ga-ga-gay for me!  I mean think about it.  Our Glass Crypt Match was supposed to be the end of our little feud; the place where we settled things.  And it was as far as I’m concerned.  Afterwards I moved on and forgot all about your meaningless life.  Then you come back, and instead of moving on, what do you do?  You re-ignite our old feud!  And I must ask myself…why?  Oh you talk about wanting to rid EAW of OMERTA, but I don’t think that’s it.  Countless evil stables have existed in EAW, and you didn’t do anything about them.  Where were you with Project EGO, or RAGNAROK, or Hexa-Gun?  But there’s one difference between them and OMERTA…me!  Admit it, you don’t really care about what we are or what we’ve done.  It’s always been about me.  What you find so interesting in me I don’t know, but I have to tell you that I’ve grown bored with your endless prattling!  Where you once inspired fierce competition in me, now your hypocrisy, your jealousy, and your repetitive rhetoric only serve now to give me a headache.  But you’re desperate to keep me in your wrestling life because you wanna to suck on our collective star power like some parasitic leech!  Which is why you’re resorting to tactics that once appalled you.  You wanna call OMERTA a “faction of cowards”?!  Well that’s real rich coming from you!  Who was it that kidnapped someone instead of facing them one-on-one?  Who was it that held their rival against their will instead of fighting them like someone who had a set of balls between their legs?  And who was it that stood in the ring and demanded you come out to face them?!  It think it’s pretty clear who the real coward in this situation is Mr. Senn, and it certainly isn’t OMERTA!  And as far as JJ Silva is concerned, your attempts to plant the seed of doubt in him is as pathetic as everyone else’s effort.  You see both Mr. Silva understand that this relationship is an investment; I’ve invested in him, and he’s invested in OMERTA.  And with any investment, reaping results take time and patience.  And yet already his patience is paying off, as he is currently #1 Contender for championship gold.  So you see his faith in OMERTA has already been rewarded, so he has no reason to listen or believe either you or Mr. Kelly.

And speaking of Mr. Kelly, I must say I’m disappointed in your choice of partner Mr. Senn.  I figured you’d used the opportunity to find yourself a halfway decent partner, shocking the EAW Universe with a partner like Lucian Black or perhaps Brian Daniels.  But instead you get a beaten dog!  Instead you pick a man who has come up short in every encounter he’s ever had with OMERTA.  How many times must we put you down before you’ll learn Mr. Kelly?  How many times must you fail before you realize you can’t win?  But that’s ok.  We don’t mind reminding you (again) of the horrible mistake you made when you decided not to join us!  It must be hard for you Mr. Kelly to look at us and see all that you turned down.  You must be screaming to yourself at night “Oh my God, what have I done”!  And in similar fashion to your new BFF, instead of facing this side of yourself like a true man, you instead try to pawn it off onto others.  You try to drag down Mr. Silva and his recent accomplishment of becoming #1 Contender because Mr. Silva has something while you have nothing!  All that big talk about pride and “standing on your own two feet” has gotten you nothing but empty hands!  Even when you had your chance at the Grand Rampage, even after you accepted the assist from Jacob Senn when he took me out, you still couldn’t get the job done against Scott Oasis!  But more importantly than that, I hope your realize that in that one instance, you compromised everything you believed in!  You accepted the aid of another man!  So tell me how that is exactly “standing on your own two feet”?!  You’re not just a weakling Mr. Kelly, you’re also a hypocrite!  You’ve lost all right to criticize OMERTA or any of its tactics because you showed, whether intentional or not, you’ll take advantage of the same ploys we use!  In the end, you’re no different than we are!  Except we’re willing to get our hands dirty, whereas you’re a little boy trying to keep his hands clean.  Well you can’t have it both ways Mr. Kelly!  You can’t stab a man and hope to keep blood off your blade.  Eventually you’ll have to grow up and learn that if you want to succeed, sometimes you need to do something dirty.  The saints and heroes aren’t as clean as you think Mr. Kelly!

This is the weakness of both our opponents!  They don’t want to accept who they truly are inside their hearts!  So how can they claim to know OMERTA when they don’t even know themselves?!  How can they hope to beat a team of men when they’re nothing more than children?!  OMERTA may be many different things, but we have never denied who or what we are.  We have committed crimes, we have blood on our hands, and we have done horrible things.  But all that is a necessary evil that must be done in order to create a better future for Dynasty and EAW!  Everything you two do is done only for yourselves because that’s all you really care about!  We are the true heroes!  We are willing to sacrifice our integrity, our reputations, all for the betterment of all!  And those who stand in the way of our goals will be destroyed, because all we’ve given up will not, must not be in vain!  We are OMERTA and we stand as one, and that is our greatest strength!  You two may act like a team, but you’re not because you are two individuals fighting for different things and that always eventually collapses in fights like these.  But OMERTA stands united because we have faith in our brothers and sisters.  Your attempts to turn us against each other falls on deaf ears, because our trust in each other is absolute!  Do you have that same faith in trust in Mr. Senn?  Do you have it in Mr. Kelly?  I sincerely doubt it.  We’ve faced each other many times over the years Senn.  Countless times we’ve faced off, and never once have you been able to keep me down!  The only way you can incapacitate me is by tying me to a chair!  I incapacitated you for months by fighting you and beating.  Now it’s time I finish the job!              

[Zack stands up from his chair, and at that moment both the guards come to a crisp attention.  Zack Crash folds his hands behind his back as he looks towards both men.  Crash makes the smallest gesture with his hands, and both men give the OMERTA salute before loudly, boldly, and bravely declaring…]     

Guards:  IN OMERTA WE TRUST!!!

Voice:  TRANSMISSION ENDS    

[Blackout]
La Diva
Post May 18th 2016, 5:29 am by La Diva
[The Scene opens when La Diva is walking in the Arena while Max a Million stops her]

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our newest Vixen La Diva.

(Fans Cheers and boos at la Diva)

La Diva: thanks for having me Max.

Million: How does it feel to face Keito and Angela Salvetti this Sunday on Voltage.

La Diva: Well you see Max, the reason that I wanted to be apart of this triple threat match is for me to win my first debut match on Voltage so that I can be the first one to face Eris Le Cava for her Eaw Vixen's World Champion at Triple threat FPV until I beat Angela and Keito this week on Voltage after I win my first debut match on Eaw.

Max: La Diva can you even defeat Keito and Angela Salvetti this Sunday.

La Diva: that depends on hows the match gonna be cause once i beat both of my Opponents in our triple threat match on Voltage in four days then I might be able to get an shot against Eris Le Cava for her Vixen's Word Champion at Triple threat whenever I defeat Angela and Keito this Sunday on Voltage until they let me face Eris Le Cava for her Vixen World Champion at Triple threat FPV right after my match with Keito and Angela Salvetti this week on Voltage.

La Diva: Woo.

(La Diva leaves when Max a Million Continues talking)

Max: there you have it folks cause in four days La Diva will be in action when she challenges Angela and Keito and her triple threat match this Sunday on Voltage.

Million: So we hope that La Diva can win her first match on Voltage when she beats up Keito and Angela Salvetti in her triple threat match this week until she gets an Opportunity for Eris Le Cava Vixen World Champion at triple threat FPV.

[Camera Scene fades when La Diva heads back to her Locker Room before her match even begins this Sunday]
Mstislav
Post May 18th 2016, 3:58 am by Mstislav
Anger, Hatred, Wrath. All that could boil inside Aren. After Battleground, all he wanted was Eclipse’s head on a stake. Yet he also wanted to take care of Aria. He cared for her, and right now she needed him, and he was there by her side as she was being taken care of by the doctors in the back. They cleared her, and she was able to leave with Aren back to the hotel. Aren let her lie down, but he, he was restless, he needed some air. He found his way to the roof of the hotel, and just stood there.

“This shouldn’t have happened. I was out there, I knew Eclipse was trying to do something like this. Why didn’t I stop it, why didn’t I do anything about it. I know what he’s trying to do too, trying to make me rely on it, rely on this thing, and I don’t know what to do anymore. This week. Why this week?”

Sudden realization hit Aren, he knew why now. He knew exactly why this happened this week. And it involved the one thing he’s been trying to get ahold of since it’s eluded his grasp for the past 4 months. The EAW Championship match. Of course if he couldn’t do this on his own, and he’d have to resort to THAT, then he knew he would be consumed by it. But are there other choices for him? He feels stuck, he feels as if this is his only choice.

“I don’t want to. I don’t need to. I don’t care what plans Eclipse has for me I can do this. Victor is going to go down, and I am going to be the new EAW Champion.”

“Are you sure about that?”

As if on cue he’s there. Voin, he’s been sitting in the back just listening to Aren’s self-doubt, whether or not he’s able to use it, is not known, but he sure as hell is going to try.

“I mean I know you don’t want my opinion, but I’m going to give it to you anyway. You Can’t do this. You can’t do this WITHOUT ME. And You want to know why. Because Vic doesn’t have this problem of seeing a loved one hurt, you do so let me take the wheel let me take the burden. And let me deal with Victor. Don’t disappoint yourself. Don’t disappoint HER.”

Those words clicked within Aren, and he gave up, Aren sang.

“Тили-тили-бом Закрой глаза скорее, Кто-то ходит за окном, И стучится в двери. Тили-тили-бом Кричит ночная птица. Он уже пробрался в дом. К тем, кому не спится.Он идет...Он уже… близко…”

Just as quick as he sung it Voin took over, and was he pleased, he finally felt back to normal, finally felt in power.

“And here I am again world, I am here, I am willing, and that’s a bad sign for the others. And you know what I owe Aren, this. I will listen to him for once and actually fight, Victor, because he finally got suckered, he finally took the bait, and I might as well give him a prize for being loyal.”
Voin walks around the roof, just taking in the sights of the city, and thinking of what to do after this. Maybe he’ll partake in the wonders it has to offer him, or maybe he’ll be getting the rust off of him by hitting the gym. Either way, the world missed Voin, or so he thinks, and he wanted to show it what he has in store for it.

“Before I do anything though, I have to remember this man, who is going to face me. Victor is his name, and well if I remember anything of your past Victor it was that you were just and still are a lapdog to your family name. Sure, Robbie isn’t here to assert his dominance anymore, and Ares, well little boy Ares finally got his own title to parade around with as well. But you Uncle Vic, well you got yours, and let me tell you it’s been a lackluster reign. You want to know how lackluster it is. Well let us compare the reigns of Robbie V and Ares so far. So far there reigns look like masterpieces, something like Captain America: Civil War. It looks great on paper, and looked even better in motion. However your reign is like Batman V Superman, looked great on paper, but when push comes to shove it was a heaping pile of disappointment. And well that seems to fit don’t you think. I mean I think so, but you I know you don’t. No you think you’re still the hottest shit since sliced bread, but you’re not. Hell the hardest battle before Mexican Samurai was against here and gone against Kevin Devastation, and you only won because Aren went out there and beat the shit out of you equally. And then you face Samurai, and get yourself DQ’d. While I wouldn’t necessarily say I wouldn’t have do that, I can also say that I wouldn’t be stupid like yourself and get myself caught in a rear naked choke so easily. That was a rookie mistake, and something that you are not going to be able to live down Vic.”

He takes a seat, because he’s just having too much fun now. Getting excited, knowing that this is going to be the greatest cake walk he’s been in for awhile.

“I don’t know if any of this is getting to you yet Vic. Hell do you even know that Aren isn’t talking to you anymore. Two different men inside the same body. Two different ideals, but for once he and I agree on something, and that is you will make a good punching bag. No, wait even better, you will make a good outlet for Aren. While he won’t be in control during the match, I can at least do him the favor of letting loose, and just going ham as well. You know what, that actually seems like something I would’ve done anyway. And well Vic what happened to the person Aren cares about just happened to happen the same week we take that title off of you. And to be honest it is going to be fun for me, because I get to shake off this rust, and just be myself again. Well at least for 24 hours. I’m working on getting full control but until then, I am going to make the most of it. But when I do remember the name of the man who beat you to a pulp. Remember the name Voin…..”
Stephanie Matsuda
Post May 18th 2016, 12:38 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Dynasty Promo #1 

"Chapter Three"

"Really? You overhead us?" Aria asked, her eyes drifting to the window.

"Yeah."

I was driving down the highway just minutes from North Charleston. I was never big on this part of the south, but there was something serene about driving past the scenic woods of the Carolinas. It was a representation of a familiarity layered over an enigma. Its reflection inspired me to look deep inside myself, to find the questions I've yet to answer about who I am. Last night I did some meditation and realized what I had to do. Aria wasn't going to be too keen on my idea, but then again she wasn't going to be keen on me winning that Battleground cash either. But, for the time being we were discussing another elephant in the room. The raven haired one with pale skin.

"When was this?" Aria asked, turning back to me.

"You and Aren were leaving Tarah's room as I was going back to Cai and I's. I was catching up with JD earlier that night. At first I thought you guys were discussing superheroes but you seemed visibly disappointed about something. I decided to let Aren handle his business and cheer you up, so I listened in from around the corner. You sounded drunk, but you was upset about what Tarah said about me and was even more irate at that Cailin didn't defend me and went on to even low key agree with her."

"Was I specific in the details?" Aria asked, wincing.

"You were," I replied my eyes still on the road. "Everything from the Aquaman comment to how I shouldn't be trusted."

"Listen...Steph-"

"You don't have to explain anything" I said. "She's making her bed. Soon, she'll lie in it."

Aria grew quiet again and looked back out the window. She had nothing to worry about. I knew Tarah felt a certain way about me. She invited my friends to her little get togethers without ever extending an invitation and has my girlfriend wrapped around her finger. This was a situation I would have to respond to carefully. I have one advantage in this scenario, but it's a card I can only play when the time is right. This advantage was the reason why Cailin fell for me in the first place. I have to remind her of this, and the only way I can do that is in the ring. I will start with Haruna and work my way through my rogues gallery. Ms. Texas said it herself: I possessed a confidence that even she admired and envied. Cai and I's relationship started out as a friendly rivalry. Somewhere along the way, I forgot about that. I let this toxic relationship with Haruna ruin my love for wrestling...and my life with Cailin. Now, someone aims to push me out of my own friends circle and replace my name in the opening credits with theirs. Before I can take them on, I had to get my mind right...tame the darkness in my heart. I will start with ending things with Haruna Sakazaki and myself. 

Then, I'll confront the source of my pain personally.

----

Before I start...I wish you thank you Haruna. Because of your antics, Cai and I are able to rebuild our relationship rather than worry about beating the hell out of each other. I subscribed to your YouTube channel the other day to see what you've been up to since I kicked you out of my ring. I'm happy to see that you found something to fall back on for when you leave the business. Because that's inevitable right? Once you grow bored of this business, you'll go back to mountains from whence you came. You'll run your family's inn and marry a pure Japanese upper middle-class salary man. You'll subject yourself to the stereotypical role of a housewife, something that women like Cam, Eris, HBG, Cleo, and Sabina laid their lives on the line to fight against. It's what women like Cailin, Aria, and myself are the antithesis of. And know what's heartbreaking about this? One day you'll leave Alex all alone. All of that effort he put into wooing you, and rebuilding you from scratch will be for naught.

The problem with you Haruna is that you think this is a game. The first year you were in EAW, you was treated as an 'exotic other'. The alternative vixen to the likes of Tarah, Cam, Lethal, and Maddie-uh-I-mean-Madison. Being the only joshi in EAW for so long gave you a sense of entitlement, a sort of pride if you will. You were used to coasting by, being booked for title matches here and there, only to be thwarted by that poor woman's Harley Quinn at every turn. Hell, you even considered taking your own life because you didn't get your way. Mexi better put you on suicide watch, because when I'm finished tap dancing on your face, your life will flash before your eyes. You'll see every wrong move you've ever made in a match. You'll regret ever making things personal with me Haruna. I need you to understand that you're not going to fight an unfocused Cailin Dillon. I need you to understand that you're not getting in the ring with a broken Cloud Matsuda. Tokyo was a learning lesson for me. I expect you to pull  every trick in the book to get what you want, here's the thing...you can't pin me this time around. You'll have to beat me within an inch of my life if you want this title. You won before because I walked straight into a trap. I was so desperate to end you that I ironically got my alter ego killed in the process. I'm no longer desperate Haruna, and on Friday I'll have the advantage...in your own specialty match. This is what Matsuda's Rules is all about; beating an opponent at their own game. Eat, sleep, challenge, repeat.  Stay up kiddo, cause Matsuda vs Sakazaki  has a prize dangling at the end of our story.

See you in the funny papers.
Tig Kelly
Post May 17th 2016, 11:30 pm by Tig Kelly
Yet again the real men end up in the main event and one of them happens to pull JJ Silva out of the woodwork to tag along somehow making him a superhero. Its funny because I couldn't hear any of that trash talking from the bottom of the card last week...or when you lost the Grand Rampage match. "Did you see me Crash! I beat Terry Chambers!!! I'm the #1 contender yet again for the bottom tier title!!!!" Absolutely incredible that you take so much pride in just being a part of SOMETHING that you'll take pride in mediocrity for it. JJ how many times have you been #1 contender for that title at this point? I'm thinking its about time you give up on it and maybe open your eyes. I'm not even going to start on the obvious of stating how much better I am than you, but I can show you facts on your side that would prove it....

The choice of a new member for Omerta came down to me accepting, or apparently your backup plan Scott Oasis. I do the smart thing and stand on my own two legs in this company while Scott takes the weaker route and gets pushed to the title behind Omerta's hand. Weeks and weeks of telling me that the members of Omerta are there to make sure that world titles are won and had by all! That it didn't matter how many stables JJ Silva joined, this one was the one to push him to stardom!!! Yet when it comes to the main event scene....Where's JJ? We have Zack Crash inserting himself in the match as some star power. We have the current champ of Omerta that leapfrogged you JJ, Scott Oasis. We had Jacob Senn come back and show you just how unprotected the group really is when the numbers are evened out. It took a belt shot from yet another member of Omerta to take me out in a match where two of the REAL members couldn't get the job done but low and behold I was in fact there. But where was JJ? The man that claimed this was his kickstart to fame and fortune and that Zack Crash was looking out for him in the long run got left behind to lose in Grand Rampage, then swept aside to the lower titles while the true elitists fight it out up here. I don't have to say it anymore JJ, I'm sure you can see for yourself who holds the real value here in EAW.

Oh when Senn and I step through those ropes this week there will be hell to pay. We will rain down hell on the heads of the lesser and show what kind of power can truly be held when its a fair fight. You couldn't keep me down in a 2-1 situation. You couldn't keep Senn down in a situation where he should have honestly been dead. Hell the only reason I don't have the belt around my waist right now is because you had JUST enough people to play the numbers game one last time at Grand Rampage after Senn joined me in evening the odds by taking Crash out. So I don't know what your game plan going into this really is Crash, but I sure as hell hope that its a better plan than to try and have you and JJ Silva scrap heads up with The Punisher himself and The Career Ender.....
Christian Locke
Post May 17th 2016, 11:14 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian is in his home, sitting at the table with a disgusted look on his face. He clenches his fist before slowly releasing it.)

Here’s a line for you that may cause tension, but I do not care: never trust a woman. This is what my father always used to tell me when I was a kid, whenever he got into a bad fight with my mother. At that time I didn’t believe him. I thought that he was just speaking out of frustration and failed to keep his emotions in check; I thought that he said things he didn’t mean to say.  But this past Sunday night on Voltage, I learned the hard way that my father may have been right all along. Last week I entrusted a woman by the name of Eris LeCava, to demolish and shame Starr Stan. I even took my personal free time to lend her a helping hand to get the job done. I demoralized Starr Stan. I screamed my lungs out through the entire duration of the match to shift away his attention from his on-going physical bout onto me. I handed her the easiest victory anybody could ever ask for on a silver platter and what did she do? She spat on it. Instead of capitalizing on a grand opportunity that was bestowed by The Truth himself, she decided to act like a bitch, making MY altercation with Starr Stan all about her, so fucking typical. Let’s be honest with ourselves here ladies and gentlemen, we all know that she was just a pawn in all of this. This is the Vixen’s champion we are talking about, who’s supposed to be the smartest and strongest of the Vixens division. It’s shocking even to me. I know how you all feel right about now. If anyone else on the EAW roster would receive a favor from me, they would all be kissing my ass including Starr Stan. They would say “Thank you Christian for acknowledging my existence. It’s my pleasure and honor to have you in my corner.” Now imagine if any other woman replaced Eris in that match, they would most likely go on a feminist riot against me while I would be trying to distract their opponent, Stan, about how they are an independent woman, who doesn’t need a man to make their decisions. So in a way, I got a bit lucky this past Sunday despite all the fiasco I had to tolerate through.

(Christian stops talking for a brief moment and cracks his neck.)

Anyways, that’s enough about Eris and women in general. Let’s talk about what really matters and that is the EAW “legend” himself, Starr Stan.  Starr, I hope you are proud with your outcome on Voltage, which was an anticlimactic draw, despite the cold hard fact that a man of your stature should have a woman down on the floor in three seconds time. You can thank me later for what I did for you on Voltage because even though your adversary wasn’t really bright minded, she managed to kick your ass all over the place. I am not going to explain how I helped you because I’ve just gone on a rant against Eris and I really don’t want to repeat myself twice. For the past several weeks, I have been belittling and throwing insults directly to your face meanwhile you’ve been ignoring me because despite having an eight year career under your belt, you’ve got nothing to counter my claims, how ridiculously sad. I know that this speech won’t make you squeak one bit, so I’ll try to keep this short and sweet for you. Starr, you were right when you said a week ago that this retirement isn’t fake and it’s damn real. That you’ll never walk through EAW doors again as a wrestler after Pain for Pride 9. This is the first thing you’ve said to me that I agree with. However, I don’t agree with it because I think you are a man of your word and that you’ll do as you say, no no no -- but because I am THE MAN of my word and I’ll do as I say, which is retire you as soon as our 1 on 1 match takes place. Now, I know you still think I stole the Grand Rampage qualifier match away from you, which makes me laugh every time I think about it because you couldn’t even get up and get to the ring in ten seconds. Just like you couldn’t last more than 60 seconds at Grand Rampage. Speaking of which, did I steal that win away from you as well even though I didn’t even enter the ring yet? I bet you think I did because an American Hero doesn’t have the balls to admit his shortcomings. But don’t be upset just yet Starr, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel! You still have time to walk away from all of this and never step your foot into MY ring ever again. So which option is it going to be? Walk away from EAW forever like the coward you are at heart or face Christian Locke in your final match and never be able to walk again? The choice is yours. Please don’t fuck it up again.

Just a couple of hours ago I found out what I will be doing this Sunday night on Voltage and in response, I couldn’t help but cover my face with my right hand. For the past two months I’ve been the most dominant figure not only of this brand but the entirety of EAW.  I’ve humiliated and crushed some of the best names this company has to offer. I’ve kept this product entertaining.  And still somehow, someway this is not enough for me to main event this show at least once. I feel insulted really. I deserve to close out Voltage on a weekly basis. Wait no scratch the word “deserve” from my last sentence; that word is for losers who’ve never surmounted to anything for years. What I meant to say a few seconds ago is I am STRONG and RESPONSIBLE enough to close out Voltage on weekly basis. Taking a closer look at my upcoming match this week, I guess Ashten Cross has a good excuse this time for delaying my spotlight for another week because there’s an anchor pushing me down, which is my opponent Nick Angel. Yes, Nick you heard me correctly. You are a dead weight. I am sorry I have to speak to you this way – well, actually not really, but sure. Most of the people I’ve faced thus far either have trouble hearing or they are just slow in the head. Anyways getting back to my point here, you are not a main event caliber elitist and that’s why we are stuck right here in the middle of the pack. It’s said and I wish I could change it but unfortunately not even I can bend the truth. Although I have a ligament excuse, since I am still “new” to the EAW world, while you? Not so much. Any who, about a month ago you were awarded the privilege to face Ares Vendetta for the #1 contendership for the Answers World Championship and the following week a match against Mr. DDD. You blew both of those once in a lifetime opportunities because you are a choke artist Nick.  Actually no, on second thought you aren’t even a choke artist, I deeply apologize. In order for you to be a choke artist, you would have to be the favorite to win those matches and let’s be honest, besides your family members, nobody in their right mind would predict you to win. Before you hit me back with a lecture on how close you came to those victories, let me be the first one to tell you that all of this doesn’t matter. The end result is the only thing that’s relevant and it clearly states that you lost, therefore you are a loser.  What else doesn’t matter is your words. Before all those matches started, you tried to verbally convince yourself and many other people around the globe that you were going to beat Ares and DDD, however you lied through your teeth and if you say that you will beat me this Sunday, then sadly, you haven’t learned your lesson.

Go ahead Nick. Prove me wrong on everything I’ve said. Take a Liam Catterson approach and call me arrogant. That sounds so original and cool! How about you tell me how your subpar performance at Grand Rampage demonstrates that you are a World Championship material who can hang with the likes of me. Or no wait…forget all of that, you should probably boast about your win over Lucas Johnson a couple of weeks ago just like you did in your last speech because nobody has ever taken down that “lion”. You are the first man in EAW history to outperform him! WOOOOO!! Nick Angel, do you like to hear facts? I bet you do. Who doesn’t? The fact is you have nothing to threaten me with. While you have been trying to get a snippet of what a World Championship title looks like, I’ve proved it all worthless when it comes head to head with me. I don’t need the championship title to get recognition. It needs me to look eminent! You have no chance when it comes to facing me toe-to-toe and you shouldn’t feel offended or bad or anything like that because nobody in this company does. However, one thing I can’t promise is a win over you this upcoming Voltage, which is really unusual for me, because there will be a Hall of Famer in your corner waiting to stab me in the back. That being said, enjoy this free advantage that was wrongfully handed to you because let’s be honest, you will need a helping hand if you want even a sliver of a shot of beating me. Now go on, respond to me with one of those bullshit interviews that nobody cares about -- which makes sense because nobody cares about you in general. I will be waiting.

(Christian sits up and slowly walks away, with the scene fading to black.)
Post May 17th 2016, 10:57 pm by Guest
Nico Borg - Dynasty Promo 1

Nico stands with his back to the camera in a dim, candlelit room. He hunched over a table, on which are sprawled a collection of photographs. Some appear to be headshots of various EAW wrestlers; Eclipse Diemos, Dark Demon, Aren Mstislav, The Pizza Boy. Black arcs are drawn around their heads like halos. A few others are indistinguishable. Whatever images were once depicted, they are now completely scrawled over in black. With one hand Nico is holding down a photo of Rhaegar. With the other, he erases it with a black marker pen.

“I will expose your righteousness and your works,
   and they will not benefit you.
When you cry out for help,
   let your collection of idols save you!
The wind will carry all of them off,
   a mere breath will blow them away.
But whoever takes refuge in me
 will inherit the land
   and possess my holy mountain.”

Last week on Dynasty I received vindication.Just as foretold, I outfought Rhaegar comprehensively. He was in the palm of my hands; at the mercy of God himself. But that much was known by all before the match had even begun. What’s more important is the turn of events that followed, when Ventura arrived to ‘save’ his brother. Ventura surely thought that his goodwill and intervention alone would be enough to deliver Rhaegar. To soften his heart and harden his will. But his efforts were met, quite predictably, by Rhaegar’s rage and retaliation. Has noone been listening? I have sought so hard to make it clear, that the self-righteousness and works of men alone are insufficient a price for salvation. Our fates are no longer on the market. They have been bought with the blood of Jesus Christ himself, and it is only by his grace  that we are saved. In other words, Rhaegar will pray to his maker, or he shall be damned eternally by him. I feel I was so very close to leading him down that path. But alas, Ventura, you just had to put a halt to the good work. Nevermind. All shall have their allotted time.

Tossing aside the now defaced image of Rhaegar, Nico pulls open a drawer and fumbles around inside. He produces a clean photograph of Finnick Lionheart and immediately proceeds to to sketch a black halo around it’s head. Narrowly, he refrains from the urge to press the nib square into Finnick’s face.

This week I will once again face an opponent who holds little hope of victory. Another idolater to be put down. Another poor wretch putting his faith in the ideals of a twisted church is to be humbled and made to learn his place. Made to fear. Made to pray.  Finnick Lionheart. Who even are you? Your name alone sounds somewhat aspirational.  An echo of the epithet held by the famous King Richard I of England. A man known across Christendom for his bravery, zeal and martial skill. Ironic then that you are known for nothing. All I have are questions. Are you, like Rhaegar, one who clamours for a bygone ideal? Do you cast yourself in the same mold as the mythical warriors of old? Honoured, esteemed by the masses and skilled in combat. Perhaps aspirational was the word after all. The one thing I do know, Finnick, is that you don’t quite live up to those standards. You are just another foppish wretch with no substance. Yet, I don’t contempt you for your weakness. After all, the meek shall inherit the earth, no? But there is one thing that saddens me about you. I can’t see any good reason for you to be here. You remind me of every last one of those fans in the EAW universe. You won’t give pause until the blood is flowing. You thirst after violence for violence’s own sake. Or worse, you’ve been seduced by the petty glamour and promises of false idols, and now you’ve decided to follow them into their vice.

Nico lets out a muffled sigh in disdain.

You won’t listen. You are just like the rest. But there is hope for you yet, brother. Many others have tasted the forbidden fruit of liars and heretics. Some have taken big hearty bites and fed their egos on such delusions. But you? For all your talk, you lack the bite to get the job done. You are only going to choke. Make no mistake though, that is a mercy for which you should be thankful. Blessed are the poor in spirit, and blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of God. I will bring the righteous persecution, and you are going to lose your appetite for this business, boy. Together we are going to send a message. Wanton idolatry and the pursuit of prideful desires lead only to ruin, only faith in the Lord Almighty can bring salvation.

Number your days.
Cailin Dillon
Post May 17th 2016, 10:40 pm by Cailin Dillon

Showdown #1

Cailin Dillon walks into an Ohio gym early in the morning and flips on the lights. She looks around the small building with a few weights and bags all on the outside of the ring that sits in the middle. Pulling her bag up on her shoulder she walks to the ring and slides the bag under the ropes before crawling in behind it. She opens her bag and pulls out a camera, sitting it on a ring post and flipping it on. She shoves her hands in her pockets.

This is where my professional career began in what seems like forever ago. I brought my skills here and was turned into a real professional. Back then I had been going amateur show to show. You’ll hear so many of the Vixens in EAW talk about those indy days when they were just putting on a show because they love this sport. Some lose the love and this becomes a job. Others never lost it. I’ve never stopped loving wrestling from the day I first encountered it. It’s the one thing I can always count on. And in this gym, I was cultivated into a better fighter. In the EAW rings, I’ve been developed into a champion. This place taught me how to wrestle well enough that I could be successful. EAW is where I’ve learned that I can be the best. It’s a place where you learn to never settle for anything but the best. This is my past, but I’ve long moved on from it.

So what has it been, Madison, ages since we last fought one-one one? I think back to that Empress of Elite tournament. Damn, this place was really all about you back then. The newer group of Vixens that were flooding in still hadn’t established themselves as the sort of new order in the division. That happened, what, a couple weeks later? You’d know, you had a front row seat to witness it all. But strangely, it’s shifted to the middle rows over time. Yeah, you’ve still been given these obligatory opportunities, but eventually you had to do what you do best. You aligned yourself with someone. Hey, don’t take this as me bashing you for joining the Sanatorium. We all do strange things when our heads aren’t right. Like join groups along with Eclipse, or form teams with other Vixens. The truth is, they aren’t all bad. Sometimes they pan out into something. Your tag team with Maria Gonzales, now that was a trip. My affiliation with the Iconomy, a walking disaster. Our current situations see, to be reversed. You’re teaming with the Eclipse group and here I am teamed with a couple Vixens. Amazing how we got to this point isn’t it? There are some differences sure. But we’re both former champions looking for the next direction that points us back to where we want to be. We both believe ourselves to be two of the most worthy Vixens in this company when it comes to putting that gold around our wastes. At some point, something has to give. This can’t just be two women fighting in the mirror until one or the other flinches or gives up. We’ve been looking for chances to tear each other apart again for a long time. Remember back at that ever so random tag match. It was Hexa-gun vs. Sanatorium vs. Mr. Dedede, Tarah Nova and me. There was something you said that week. You threatened me as a champion and acted as if I had been dodging you that entire time. You said I wasn’t willing to face you. But that backfired. I stood right there and told you I’d face you the next week if they’d book it. I would have fought you multiple times and beat you time after time if you wanted to challenge me for that belt. I beat Eris LeCava, and you can’t. I took down the Heart Break Gal when she took her shot at that title. I was never pinned, they had to get creative to take that title off of me. What makes you think I would be any different now?

Let’s call this one the makeup, shall we? Even if you have to bring the new Maria Gonzales to the ring with you as protection, see if I care. This is the match you wanted all along, gold or not. We shall fight, just us, for the first time since that match all the way back in the early days of my career here. And you can focus back on that and look for the purpose or motivation for how this one will be different or the same. I’ll remind you straight up how the match went. You were one-week removed from losing a title match against Tarah. You were on the ropes about to suffer an insanely surprising upset against a rather unknown Cailin Dillon. And you pulled out a win by distracting the official and rolling me up, using my tights. You know, just vintage Madison Kaline. And of course it was all proceeded by a week full of poetry that amounted to little more than child’s play. I think it was in that match that people started to say to themselves, “Oh, holy shit! Who is this girl?” You had come into that match expecting to big time a rookie. And you narrowly escaped with a win. My god I was naïve as hell back then. Remember how we both tried to out bitch each other for that whole week? You were still in the process of trying to show us who the real Maddie was. And I was just trying to make a move. That is so long ago now. Things have changed immensely. I’m now thought of synonymously with a title that went from a joke to and valued prize. Even today people look at a new champion and say she has Cailin’s title. But no one would dare look at Eris and say she has your title. You are a former champion whose reign was over in all but a sneeze. Bless you! You again tried to big time a rookie, but she caught you amazingly off guard in the way she took you down. You became a true transitional champion. You snatched the title from Tarah as she was on her way out the door, and then gave it away when the real threat came for it.

I will admit that most people still believe the Vixen’s title to be the superior title over the Specialist’s, even if our so unbeatable Vixen’s champion couldn’t defeat me in a champion vs. champion match. I’m sure that you believe the fact that you’ve fought for that title clearly puts you in a class above me. Problem is, the person with that title simply isn’t allowed to fight for the other title. Otherwise, I would have had both. I’m positive you look at the main event at Triple Threat with a hint of disgust. For some time now, this has been all about Madison Kaline in your mind. When something doesn’t feature you or become all about you, it’s a waste of time. You might have a family behind you, but you will never stop being the ice queen that I routinely referred to you as before 2015 came to a close. To see Aria in that match at Triple Threat though, that must feel like a punch to the throat. That’s that revolution taking up 2/3s of the first-ever Vixen main event at an FPV. And now that I can go for that Vixen’s title, you better believe it’s the next thing on my radar. I will do anything it takes to ascend to that level. I will take down my most brutal enemies and I will battle the ones I call friends and allies to become the first Vixen to ever have held both the Specialist’s and Vixen’s titles. If that means I have to go through you on a Saturday to make sure everyone in the EAW knows exactly what’s on my mind, I have no problems with it. I’ve never really had any personal problems with you. We cross paths, we fight, and then we move on. We’re not bitter rivals and it feels like we still hardly know each other. But I know everything I need to know about you. You’ll long be that girl that needs someone in her corner to save her when the going gets tough. You’ll always be the one who likes to have that extra card in her back pocket, that last resort when you’re about to lose. Tell Alexis to step her ass up in that ring and I’ll take the two of you down together. That is how you guys do everything, correct? As a family?

I don’t know who is sitting around dreaming up matches these days and who thought to themselves that Cailin Dillon and Madison Kaline needed to meet again, but you know what? I’m thrilled this match is happening. You told me a few months ago that I’m only capable of beating the little guys. You’ve pretended that all I’ve ever done is spank around a few jobbers and then claim to be something bigger than I am. I’ve never claimed to be anything but a person who doesn’t back down from the challenges that are placed in front of her. Whether times are going great, or I’m dealing with adversity, I’m always going to come out swinging. I’m not the same little girl that swung a missed back at Empress of Elite. I’m the bitch that will kick your teeth out to win this match if I need to, and leave you to pick them up one by one. I might not be a champion at this moment, but I’m not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I’m not about to let it stop me from achieving my next goal. Maybe this match is a long time coming, Madison. Maybe we’ve both deserved a more suitable opponent on a regular show. It’s just too damn bad for you that I’m the draw you get. Because I have no problem burying you and leaving the shovel lying on the grave. So please, write your poems this week and tell me how it’s going to be in your most wicked of literal ways. Or twirl your hands and form the icebergs to try and stop this ship from rolling right through you. There’s nothing that’s going to stop me from beating you this week. There’s nothing you can do to avoid the beating when you step into the ring with a real ex-champion.

Cailin smiles and blows a kiss to the camera before walking over and shutting it off. She puts the camera in her bag and crawls out of the ring, looking around the gym one last time. She throws her keys on the ground, shuts off the lights and lets the door slam shut as the scene fades out.
Bhris Elite
Post May 17th 2016, 9:25 pm by Bhris Elite

Make the Interwire Championship great again!

(Chris Elite is shown standing in behind a podium that reads in the front “#ChrisElite4InterWireChampion2016” Big Mike is behind him with his arms closed with a bunch of fans wearing shirts that say “Make the Interwire Championship Great Again”.  Chris Elite taps the mic as he gets ready to speak)

Chris Elite:  Hello ladies and gentleman! As you may know this week I compete for the Interwire Championship.  A great title in the history of EAW with that being said though.   I don’t like what I see the past couple of champions haven’t lived up to the hype.   We haven’t had a real solid Interwire Champion in some time.  I say the past champions and even the current champion gives that title a bad name.  Over the past couple of months we’ve have multiple Interwire champions, TLA, Cameron Ella Ava, Chuck Scene and Zach Genesis.  Now does that sound like a good list of champions?  I don’t think so.   I honestly think it’s a laughing stock the champions and their reigns as champion.   It’s a horrible sight as much as I hate you idiotic fans you at least deserve a solid champion.   A champion EAW can be proud of.   I’ll be the best champion EAW has to offer at the moment.    Sounds harsh doesn’t it?  Some might think so others would be smart enough to realize I’m speaking nothing but the truth right now.  All of you people in front of me wearing “Make the Interwire Championship Great Again” T-shirts are smart people.  You guys realize this man I am going up against Saturday is not a champion we can get behind.  It’s not someone the kids can look up too as an inspiration.  Now me on the other hand I’m someone the kids can get behind.  I’m someone the kids can look up too.  I’m someone the kids can love.  I myself love kids, I mean not the same love Brett Kennedy had for kids but a different love.   Also unlike our current champion and champions before I mean what I say.

The former champions and the current one are all talk and no action.  They are not someone who can provide what a real champion can.  I mean just look at Mexican Samurai the man wants to be the longest reigning Interwire champion ever!  However how can he do that when I’m in the way?  How dare he doubt me as a man!  He is showing now respect to me and I don’t like that, why do you think I did what I did almost 2 weeks ago?  Not only did I do it to send a message but I did so he knows what I’m about.   I don’t think he learned his lesson though, nope not one bit.  He’s still running off at the mouth does he realize that I’m the reason that “Pretty” face of his isn’t so pretty anymore?  I don’t think he does I think I need to do more damage to that face.  Matter of fact forget his face let’s hurt him where it will really mean something.  Let’s hurt his pride, that’s what that man is built on right?  Pride, well I am going to break it!  I am going to take his pride and I’m going to snap it in two!  I’m going to do that by making a nightmare out of his dream goal that he plans to achieve holding that title.  Just imagine the look on his face when I end that reign of his and it isn’t long as he wanted it to be.   I mean he can’t be mad though I’m sure Haruna’s face was priceless when she found out Mexican Samurai’s thing wasn’t as long as she wanted it to be.  Don’t worry Haruna I got your back I’m going to make Mexican Samurai feel the same way you feel every day after Saturday.   I’m going to make sure every time he gets online he throws shade just like you do.  A couple that throws shade together stays together!  A couple that loses together stay together!

Mexican Samurai you’re not a real champion you’re a bluff.  You’re reign means nothing and I’m sick and tired of everyone making it seem like somehow someway you will be the greatest Interwire champion.  Those idiots have no idea what their talking about.  Matter of fact theirs probably a couple of you hiding in this bunch right now.  Planning on a sneak attack.  However it’s only because they know I’m right! They know everything that’s coming out of my mouth is 100 percent true.  You are not the fighting champion you promised you would be.  You were too worried about the title Vic Vendetta has instead of defending yours like a real man.   How dare you!  It’s alright though my people do you know why?  Because on Showdown I’m going to make the Interwire championship great again!  I’m going to give you a real FIGHTING champion.  A champion that when I speak you know it’s going to happen.  I will not be a bluff like my opponent this weekend.  I will make this title great again!

(Crowd begins to cheer as some begin to boo and throw stuff at Chris Elite)

Chris Elite:  You know what else I’m going to do? I’m going to build a wall!  A wall that will protect myself and this title from chumps and losers ever holding this again!  A wall that will protect you fans from ever having to see some weakling as a champion again.  A wall that will protect this championship from men who care more about their fake and shitty relationship more than the title.  Now I know Mexican Samurai doesn’t like the words coming out of my mouth right now.  He’s going to come out here and he’s going to use a bunch of lame and angry insults something a child would do.  Just proving my point even more why he doesn’t need to be a champion.  We don’t need kids to be champions we need MEN and I am that MAN I’m talking about.  No more of these childish assholes holding such a great title in EAW history.  That’s exactly why I am going to build this wall to stop stuff like that from happening.   This title has potential to mean so much more to EAW then it already does now.  With the right person holding this title it can be looked at as a world championship, and I’m just that man to that.  So with that being said let’s make the Interwire championship great again

(Crowd begins to chant as Chris Elite steps away from the podium while some fans are still throwing trash at him.  Camera slowly fades)
Jacob Senn
Post May 17th 2016, 6:04 pm by Jacob Senn
Amusing… that is the one word that describes this scenario.

I'm having a blast, guys, I really am! Just making all of Omerta look like fools and dropping them onto the pavement of a parking garage one-by-one, it was just a thrill! I took great enjoyment in our week of bonding, Zack. We've known one another for so long, I believe that we need that time together to REALLY get to know one another. You were very vocal about your little cu-- I mean, “mafia”, but when your family is standing before you what did you do? You were silent, hushed, and didn’t say a word. Were you not happy to be with your family? I mean, listening to all those egos butting heads against each other, I wouldn’t want to have much to say to them, but you proudly walk out and claim that Omerta is the most dominant, destructive, unstoppable force that any man has been able to lay thine eyes upon! I will let you continue to speak about this faction of cowards as something like this, but our little week of paradise will be nothing more than a faint memory after what carnage and destruction await you and your family. Speaking of your family, one of them have decided to step up and speak up against me and my partner for this fight against the both of you, Tig Kelly.

JJ Silva, you’re the man that has acted like some adopted child attached to his adoptive father’s hip as he prays that Daddy Crash won’t throw him back into the orphanage of mediocrity that you’ve escaped from. You have quite a lot to say, speaking about how my partner has not been able to get one over on you. Constant necessity to throw him under the bus with his past failures, but what about you, Silva? Before you were even a part of Omerta, what were you doing? While my partner was capturing championship gold and making his rise to the top, you were simple dangling in a place where there was nothing special about you. I could still make the argument today that there’s still nothing special about you, JJ, but I digress. You were simply the bitch of the New Breed division and whatever challenge came your way, flopping and flailing like a fish out of water, because you didn’t belong here! All of the sudden, a miracle happened to your career when your idol, Zack Crash, descended from the heavens and granted you an audience. He spoke to you about how he could change your career, make riches come towards you like never before, and even promising that championship gold would be draped across your shoulder. I want to ask you a question, JJ. Where is your championship gold? Unless there’s some cardboard championship that I missed somewhere with you, I don’t think you have a championship. The championship that I see Omerta holding is the World Heavyweight Championship and that will soon be removed from your clutches, but nothing of merit comes from you.

With that said JJ, why do you think that you are above Tig Kelly or even MY level? Do you actually fucking think in that moronic Neanderthal skull of yours that you are ANYWHERE near me? You couldn’t even touch me, son! I dropped you on your neck last week and when you step in the ring with me, it will NOT be different! Zack Crash may have taken the old Jacob Senn and buried him under glass, but that Jacob Senn is DEAD! HE DIED WHEN HIS STUPID IDEA OF BEING AN HONORABLE MAN GOT IN HIS WAY! HE DIED WHEN HIS WEAKNESS LET CORRUPT ASSHOLES LIKE YOU TAKE CONTROL OF HIS HOME! You asked me what makes me believe that my mission to bring the end of Omerta will be any different than my last encounter with Zack Crash? Because JJ Silva, I now know I’m not an honorable man. I’m not a knight defend his castle, I’m not a superhero defending his city, but simply a man that doesn’t want bastards like you tainting his place with your sickness. Zack Crash thought I was gone, dead, and never to return BUT I’M INDESTRUCTIBLE, SILVA! YOU CAN PUT ME THROUGH ANY SORT OF HELL YOU WANT TO, BUT I WILL GET RIGHT BACK UP! CRACK ME OPEN, SILVA! BREAK AN ARM OR TWO! I DON’T FUCKING CARE! If all of that pain means the end of you, Scott Oasis, Zack Crash AND ANY trace of Omerta, I will be happy that I destroyed myself for that goal! I don’t care about this Omerta vs. all of Dynasty, because I don’t need all of Dynasty to take you out. I just need an army of one… ME! However, you think this is a farce, right? You think this is simply a game that you are taking a part in, JJ? Well, let’s play a game… A GAME WHERE I PUT YOU IN THE GROUND AND TAKE YOU OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL? I’M NOT A MAN HERE TO PLAY GAMES WITH CHILDREN LIKE YOU! YOU WANTED THIS MATCH! You wanted me to take you on and why was that? Defend your Kingpin and idol? Fuck Zack Crash, is what I have to say. Actually, fuck your entire family of Omerta too. Finally, and with all the sincerity and bluntness, FUCK YOU! When I see you in that ring, Silva and Crash, I will enjoy breaking you down in that ring for all of the people to see! Hell, Tig might not even have to make it into the match because of how much joy I will get from it! The fact is, I’m ready for you and JJ, if you think this is still the same Jacob Senn that fought Zack Crash in the Glass Crypt… why don’t you ask him if that was who he was acquainted with this past week?
TLA
Post May 17th 2016, 4:47 pm by TLA
EAWrestling.com Web Exclusive (May 14, 2016)

A camera is shown moving through the backstage halls as Marie Bouchard’s theme music can be heard distantly in the arena. The camera approaches TLA sitting down on an empty crate used to store production equipment. TLA is chatting with a couple of EAW officials as the camera gets close enough to listen in.

Official: Well you were already cleared, and I do my job well. You wouldn’t be in that ring if I wasn’t allowing it.

TLA smiles as he wipes sweat from his recent match off his forehead with his shirt.

TLA: Oh ye? I’d be up in here whenever the fuck I wanted to be. I would break in through all yo little security if I got to. The only reason I ain’t is cuz I don’t got no beef with nobody here right now. I ain’t even lookin’ to ambush Mexican Samurai or I would’ve done it already at one of his lil photo shoots with Haruna. Then Haruna would be comin’ home with the Sexual Panther nawh sayin’?

Official: All I know is that tonight proved me right. I deserve a fucking raise!

TLA: I agree. Fucking James Shields thinks he can pay motherfuckers less than minimum wage. That some bullshit right there. I have a large family to feed. Gotta feed all them yo.

The doctor leaves as his hot nurse hands TLA her phone number written on a Z-Pak box and winks before leaving with her boss.

TLA: Aww yea a Z-Pak cures everything. I ain’t know why EAW medical officials didn’t just give me one of these two months ago. I’d have been five hundred percent in no time! As for that bitchin’ nurse she gonna be gettin’ the D-Pak later tonight yo.

Cameraman: TLA! Can I get your reaction to you making your official Showdown debut tonight?

TLA stands up as he takes his shirt off and wipes his face with it.

TLA: Yo you want to hear how a panther feel? You ain’t never hear the panther till it too late. But tonight it be too late for Rex McAllister. Straight up tho… it feels great to be back dawg. Rex McAllister been talkin’ shit all week and I proved each and every little shred of bullshit he had to say completely wrong. Yo he said I ain’t welcome here…

TLA gets up and walks down the hallway a little as the cameraman follows him. The crowd can be heard getting louder until TLA lifts up a curtain under the Showdown screen.

TLA: Yo look at them people. When Ambitionz be hittin’ and this Ridah be goin’ to the ring, them Canadians went wild and I got that jolt straight up through me feelin’ the love of my homies. I give no fucks tho. You say I ain’t welcome. Imma hop back in it anyway. But really I don’t give a fuck what Rex gotta say, cuz THEY welcome me.

TLA points out towards the crowd. A few fans turn around from watching the Vixens match between Autumn Raven and Marie Bouchard in the ring and notice him looking through and begin to cheer. TLA tosses them his shirt before letting the curtain fall back down again.

TLA: I got much love for this place. The only kinda love that can come from the struggle. It ain’t always been that way, but it the kinda love that was earned. Earned through blood, earned through rejection, and earned through acceptance. Am I proud of everything I done in the past? Nah dawg who is? Only delusional men ain’t made no mistakes. Rex McAllister questioned my resiliency and said that meant nothing to him. He said nobody cares. But it is that resiliency that became my weapon, not only tonight, but throughout my entire life. La vida es resistente. Life is resilient, it has to be or it would only be death. And yo the Sexual Panther just ain’t ready to die yet. Rex McAllister has shown me no respect. He has called me two-faced, claimed I sucked dick to get my spot back on Showdown, has called me a joke and a fluke Interwire Champion as well as an undeserving New Breed Champion on Dynasty. He is the protege of Xavier Williams through and through. The man who defeated the likes of Jason Cage and Jamie O’Hara. And now he is the man who I have beaten not once, but twice. Listen to yo boi. I ain’t never sucked dick in my life, I ain’t never sucked up to become the bitch boy to some EAW Hall of Famer to get where I be. I’m the one y’all see out there runnin’ he mouth gettin’ himself into shit with them upper class vatos cuz I gotta bring em down to my level to get em to recognize real. As far as two-faced goes, real is my motto, and real is what I always been. This whole thing between me and Rex started with evolution. When Rex felt the need to point out exactly what he thinks evolution is. Rex claimed that perfection is constant transformation. Yet doesn’t seem to understand that applies to everyone. He say I ain’t the same TLA and he ain’t the same Rex as he was before, but the result done be the same. Y’all got dropped by this fluke of a champion with the Mexican Destroyer once again, straight down for that good ol’ uno dos tres. I ain’t here to talk shit tho. This is a night for celebration. A night for all to recognize that TLA be back up in this bitch fuckin’ shit up, stealin’ yo girl, poppin’ molly cuz you already know I be sweatin’ fierce tonight. So I gotta give respect to mah dawg. Mah new homie, Rex McAllister, y’all gave me all you had, y’all showed how far you done come since last time, and you mighta had the tights, but yo you almost had me there weyito. So props to you dawg.

TLA pounds his chest and throws a fist in the air.

TLA: We warriors. We soldiers. We respect. So respect due. Also while I’m at it Mexican Samurai be givin’ me some of them props as well sayin’ I deserve to face him so lemme fire some right back up at him. Yo champ good luck out there against that Lil Chris and Big Mike crew. They be runnin’ around here actin’ bad. Time to show them why you the champ. Time to show them why they ain’t wise to fuck with Latinos.

TLA turns around pushing past the cameraman back into the hallways.

TLA: Now move out the way dawg. It’s time to party and round up all them frigid ass Canada bitches. They gonna need La Pantera Sexual to keep them warm tonight!

TLA hums the lyrics to “Panda” by Desiigner as he walks off backstage towards the Vixens locker room.
Lucas Johnson
Post May 17th 2016, 4:08 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #1 - Young Lions Cup 

Just when you think you are down and dry, your stock is really rising up in the ranks and people are paying attention to that. Shocked..happy..sad..grateful..motivated, these words describe what I felt Sunday night when the General Manager of Voltage - Ashten Cross presented me with the Young Lions Cup that was brought back to the land of the elite after it was retired a couple years ago. I seriously thought I had to dig myself out of a huge grave after what I have been through the past couple of weeks not only on Voltage but on Battleground as well. Week after week I would let match by match slip through my fingers even with the toughest losses lately against Carlos Russo and Nick Angel, I would pick myself back up and move onto the next task at hand, weather it be bonus matches on Battleground or against other New Breed talent or hell even against the top veterans in the company these days. I have to admit these few weeks have been rough for me, it all started with the Voltage European Tour, I loved traveling all over Europe with all the dudes in the locker room and visiting famous attractions that I will never ever forget. But during that tour I forgot what city we were in but I had some International food and it fucked up my stomach real bad, I tried hiding it from the doctor because I didn't want to get pulled from the tour. After every single match I would be dry heaving, feeling like I wanted to puke my brains out any minute and some nights I actually did. The last two weeks of the European tour were pretty rough and tried to get healthy as I could for Voltage every week and just couldn't wait to get back to the states honestly and go to my own doctor. So I get home back to Atlanta and can finally rest up my body and go to the doctor and see what is going on, turns out my body wasn't used to International food so much, I was eating it every single night in a new city and a new type of food. The doctor gave me antibiotics and days later I felt a hundred percent again leading up to Voltage, being in the dark place continued as week after week I would blow matches left and right including CWF World Championship matches against Carlos Russo and even Pure Championship matches against Carson Ramsey. I never got the job done in the win column but I did make a name for myself by having great showings and impressing the executives in the back, shortly after I was eliminated from Grand Rampage and in that incredible match against Nick Angel I would replay in my mind every single week, what went wrong? I was so close...it's like a mind fuck every single week, what is destine me to fail? Just when I thought I was at the bottom of the food chain I was ready to stop from the bottom and get back up on that horse and try to reach to the top of the food chain over the next couple of weeks then when Ashten Cross and the Voltage wanted to sign me to a long term deal I was actually shocked kinda, I knew something was up. Who wouldn't turn down a deal that you would be making over an million dollars for multiple years, just then I was letting my anger out in the locker room last week and Ashten Cross brought in that Young Lions Cup in, I knew this is why I was signed to a long term deal. The Voltage team see me as a long term project, the kid from Atlanta with an NCAA amateur wrestling background was just rewarded the cup that represents the up and coming talent for the New Breed division. The Young Lions Cup is meant for you to jump start you to future title matches like New Breed or Pure Title matches and eventually down the line becoming World Heavyweight Champion! Still to this day I am shocked out of everyone that was rewarded the cup, Lucas "The Wrestling Machine" Johnson was rewarded it and I have a big smile on my face every time I look at it. It's going to be spit and shinny every single day so I can see my reflection in the trophy. 

(The camera is faced at Lucas Johnson in his home in Atlanta, Georgia with him looking at the Young Lions Cup trophy with a big smile on his face as you hear his television on in the background but the volume is lowered...)

The key word that belongs to be associated with this beautiful trophy is respect. Respect...earn it and show it because that is the thing in this business that you need. If you don't respect anyone in the locker room like performers, staff, executives, and even fans you would be the lone wolf in the jungle looking around and finding no one around you. Treat everyone how you want to be treated and I propose as the first person to hold the Young Lions Cup since Terry Chambers held it a few years ago that every New Breed competitor should show respect to whoever the holder of the cup is at the time when they challenge to. You establish the New Breed Code and it's that before every single match both the Cup Holder and the Challenger must mutually shake hands and thus that will officially begin and the referee will be allowed to ring the bell, that's just my take on it but it's all up to the Voltage executives now. I proposed it last night and waiting to hear back from them but anyway this Sunday I return home....Long Island, New York is my grandparents hometown...I may be born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia but Long Island will always have a place near and dear to my heart. Every time I would visit the island weather it being during the Summer to stay with my grand parents, going to Yankee games or just going to Jones Beach and having a good time the place will always feel like a second home to me. 

(Lucas Johnson is sitting in the chair with a blank look on his face as he is 'staring into space' as he is having flashbacks of Fighting Spirit 2 from a few months ago in New York City)

WWEFan: Hamau watches as Lucas gets up, AND THEN SWINGS FOR THE FENCES WITH A CHAIR SHOT TO THE SKULL! Mickey tells Hamau that’s enough as Hamau drops the chair and walks off with him by his side! Lucas is down after the opening round but still has plenty more opponents to go, how will he even make it? Ryan Young is ready to face Lucas Johnson but there’s not exactly much left as Lucas’ brain has been scrambled by that chair shot. He crawls to Ryan Young, pulling himself up and leaning against Ryan looking to swing, but Ryan just smugly moves out of the way and leaves Lucas to fall down! Kick to the gut! Lucas Johnson is coughing up a storm as Ryan then takes his boot and rests it against Lucas’ hand, teasing him with it as he taps his skull repeatedly — BEFORE JUMPING UP AND STOMPING ON IT! “CASHIN CHECKS” It connects as Ryan drops down and covers! OH COME ON!

Referee: ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!! TWOOOOOO!!!! THREEEEEEE!!!!!

Ring Announcer: Lucas Johnson has been eliminated!

(Lucas Johnson wakes up from his day dream as he tries to shake it off and forget that memory...)

Last time I was in the tri-state area it was my first free per-view here at the land of the elite, Voltage hosted Fighting Spirit 2 which was a Super-show that was shown live on the EAW Network around the world. I remember I just came back from an arm injury and recovered faster then usual and the doctors were super impressed from it that I came back this quick and was a hundred percent. But it was New York City inside the Marquee Fight Club and was ready to take on the world and make an impact on my first night being apart of a major event that could lead me to big and better things. I may have not came up with the victory that night but now it's time for me to become a winner, to become a champion, I maybe the current holder of the Young Lions Cup but having it makes me more hungry to reach the promise land. I want love to not only hold the Cup but also get to wear some championship gold around my waist, like the New Breed Championship possibly? But unfortunately things don't work like that, the magic number is five. Five New Breed bouts for the cup and if I survive the five bouts and get five victories I can cash this baby in for a title match any place and any time I want and I plan on cashing this baby in right away and make my impact right before the showcase of the immortals. Pain for Pride season is here and July 1st is right around the corner and the new revolution for The Wrestling Machine begins this Sunday on Voltage when I defend my Cup for the first time against Nobi. Just like I said on Sunday to General Manager Ashten Cross, I have a huge red target on my head from everybody on the Voltage roster that's apart of the New Breed division, while this is going to be a challenge for me, I love the competition. The competition is what fuels me to come to work every single week and that's why the New Breed division is so special right now, while everyone is looking at Piff to gain the title like Maxwell Dachs and JJ Silva, I am right behind Piff holding the cup and playing a cat and mouse game when I am the mouse and I just have tons of cats on the Voltage roster chasing after me. Once I get into the squared circle the angry bear comes out because I refuse to screw this up, I was awarded the brass ring now I have to run with it and earn one on my own...Nobi we will meet in the center of the ring this Sunday and sorry to say it but if I need to break your arm by locking in The Machine Break, I hope you know it's all about business, nothing personal. Do you know how it is letting people down? Letting the people in the locker room down that want to see you succeed? I refuse to look up in my grandparents hometown and see my parents cry front row as I lose another match. What do I want to see? I want to see them with a big smile on there face as I run over to them and hug them when I retain the Young Lions Cup. As I grow and evolve I am just a lion stalking it's pray waiting to strike at the right time and Sunday night is the perfect time. It's time to build up my legacy, it's time to become a winner, it's time to correct my mistakes from last night. When I walk into the renovated Nassau Veterans Coliseum this Sunday on May 22nd in-front of my family...it will be redemption! This isn't only redemption for me but this is also my stock that will begin to rise as Triple Threat is around the corner that will be the final stop before the showcase of the immortals. As Pain for Pride 9 begins to rise from the horizon, 'The Wrestling Machine' begins to rise up the food chain and carry The Young Lions Cup with pride! Nobi you maybe challenger number one but you are just going to learn a lesson in rookie mistakes!
The Mexican Samurai
Post May 17th 2016, 3:58 pm by The Mexican Samurai
The Utopia of Samurai
Showdown Title Defense #1

We are the Generation Generators, a living entity which inspires the insipid to dream a new reality; a new Millennium which will give forth to a modicum of talent that will be showcased by a once-in-a-lifetime human being who will rebuild our society into a utopia of pristine quality that will never be replicated again. People age and whither as they attempt to find the fountain of youth, willing to purge themselves with chemicals in a hollow needle in order to grasp onto the purity they once claimed; yet, the human body knows that its heart can only beat so many times until the muscles deteriorate and the body shuts down unable to duplicate the amount of blood cells needed to keep going.  People will die, children will grow into men and women, and fads will come and go, but I'm the constant that will be told through each passing generation, a folktale that would almost seem unbelievable if not for people like Chris Elite who weren't there to see it first-hand.  

A lot has changed since the first time that Chris Elite and I stepped into the ring against one another in the famed 24/7 Battle Royal at Pain For Pride last year. I was coming into my second match with the company, after I had to beg the board of directors to let me into the match because honestly, they didn't even know who I was. Chris was trying to find redemption after having a long history of leaving the company after the Pain For Pride season was over, this had happened many times and people viewed him as somewhat of a joke. I still remember the promo wars that we had at that time and it looked like he would have a strong showing but as faith would have it, I ended up being the runner up of the Battle Royale after finally getting tossed out by Matt Miles while Chris Elite was just another victim who was unceremoniously thrown out by … me.  

Pain For Pride wrote:

Stew-O: Samurai! MEXICAN SAMURAI COMING IN AND GRABBING A HOLD OF BOTH MEN’S LEGS, SENDING THEM UP AND OVER TO THE FLOOR! AND JUST LIKE THAT, WE ARE DOWN TO FOUR!

Ring Announcer: Chris Elite and Daniel Marshall are BOTH eliminated.

During all the smack talk last year in which we traded barbs back and forth, I was the person that would pick up Christopher Elite over my head and send him crashing to the outside. It was quite satisfying to see his hopes and dreams come crashing down beside him as he realized that the better man stayed in the competition and rightfully so, because Chris Elite wasn't good enough to last to the final four because Christopher Elite sucked! This is a man who believes that he has a shot against me and my Interwire Champion, a championship that I had earn by fighting for every step that I took within EAW because I wasn't hand-selected to win this belt. I wasn't chosen by management and given the rocket push towards the top, no, I had to sit on the sidelines while I watched others come into the company and be given the spots that I deserved. My feet were planted and I had to scratch and crawl for every victory that came my way through hard-fought competition, so when someone like Chris thinks that he deserves a chance at my belt because he eliminated a bunch of nobodies in order to do it... it makes me sick to my fucking stomach. I stand on the top of the mountain and I don't need a bodyguard to place me on his shoulders in order to see past the clouds, because I grabbed the ledges and I ascended up by peer will and grit which is something that Chris has never had to do before.  

I've had to do everything alone, I didn't join stables like the Iconomy. Did you know that JJ Silva had originally asked me to be in this group and only sought Chris Elite when I turned down the offer? If I did originally join the Iconomy then the group would have actually won a fucking match against Hexagun or went anywhere instead of being nothing more than an avenue for Elite to steal the New Breed championship from TLA, a title he never won by the way, and fading into obscurity as nothing more than a regretful thought in Eclipse Diemos' and Cailin Dillon's head. The perennial runner up, Chris Elite has grown from being a benchwarmer to being the sixth man of EAW, and for as much flash and growth that you've shown within the last few months... you'll never be a starter. You just don't have the "it" factor that contributes to championship material; the ability to show everyone that you can lead the company into a new direction. I'm sure that someday you'll be given a title out of pity and respect but to actually think that you could surpass someone because of pure talent and ability? You're nothing more than a cog in the machine of Showdown in order to make sure that it has enough spots filled to make an active roster, while people like me dictate who and when they fight. How many title opportunities have you been given that you lost? It's a redundant theme of Chris never living up to the hype, and it's also a theme that the fans are getting sick and tired of hearing about as they once again have to listen to Elite bitch, whine, and moan over the fact that he once again lost to a superior Elitist.

I'm sure that you'll have something to talk about after I beat you, like the fact that you gave me thirteen stitches over my eyes but I've been cut plenty of times but you know what you'll never get?  This title around my waist.  We could have had this match at Triple Threat but even James Shields knows that you have no chance against me, so why would he book a squash match at the show leading up to Pain for Pride? I've elevated this title to a whole 'nother level because I've beaten Victor Vendetta twice over the last two months, the current EAW Champion, and I told everyone that I would make this the top title on Showdown. There is no bigger resume booster than defeating the man who everyone thinks should be on top in a champion versus champion matchup, and in only a few short months, I will become the longest reigning and defending Interwire Champion of all time just because I can. This is why I want you to put Big Mike's career on the line because I want you to sacrifice everything that you have in order to win this title from around my waist, just like I had to sacrifice the death of my Mother in order to win this belt for her. This isn't simply a wrestling match between competitors, no... this a life or death fight in which the winner will be established as the future of the company. Can you truly not fuck up for once in your life and live up to the oxymoron within your name, because I'd rather challenge Big Mike for the title if you are just going to be mediocre in my title defense.

You haven't proved anything to me, yet. I keep waiting and waiting for the Chris Elite who will take the world by storm but all I see is an ego that was created through force as if you were faking confidence to pretend to be someone that you are not. I've created My Millennium through the fear of conquering all my opposition that has step foot in front of me, people don't respect me because of the words that are coming out of my mouth... it's because at the end of day, I have my hand raised when the referee counts three.  You probably don't realize it yet but My Millennium is surrounding your personal life and taking over every aspect of your daily rituals, as you continue to ponder and think about the way in which you can defeat me. I will haunt your dreams as you try to sleep at night, doubting yourself at every moment's notice as the biggest fight of your life is approaching this upcoming Saturday and there will only be one question that has to be asked...

Why aren't I fighting someone who actually has a shot like Rex or TLA?
『zakkii』
Post May 17th 2016, 2:36 pm by 『zakkii』
Another video posted in Haruna Sakazaki's YouTube channel as we begin with Haruna with her vlog about her upcoming title match.

Haruna Sakazaki: *High five SFX* TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADD-- wait.... that's not my intro. Oh well.... HaiHai, minna-san.... ZACKYpanda desu~!  Well, now is the time for me to claim the EAW Specialist Title back on my shoulder for the second time. Well, I already show my capability last Saturday on Showdown even... ehhh, I was kinda skeptical about that match. I really concern about how Vixens Division turns into some sort of popularity contest as kind of late. These two vixens, for example. Madison and Sheridan... those two are supposed to be the main pivot of this match but look at what they're done. They were pulling out some.... "prank" on each other? "It's just a prank, bro" "just a prank, bro" "the camera is right there, bro" nyenyenyenye~ really, guys? You both are the hope of the vixens division. The pivotal point of where those people begins to put a lot attention on this division. But it seems you are not serious about it... you are just throwing jokes on each other, just like you look at the division as the joke itself. Maybe majority of western people loves it.... I heard those prank jokes are pretty popular here so maybe, just maybe by putting those stupid prank jokes in the rivalry, that will grab more viewers because hey... it's just a prank, bro! Yeah, right.... prank jokes are more relevant than the one who are serious to get herself to the top.... yeah, that sounds boring, am I right?

Haruna Sakazaki: Moving on to the Vixens Title match. The first ever Vixens Main Event on FPV..... wow, it sounds very amazing, right? Three vixens, the chosen ones..... Are heading to the main event, the things that an ordinary vixen can't even think about. And by the way, this makes me wonder..... I'm just thinking but I kinda lose track sometimes. When was the last time there was a #1 Contendership match for the Vixens Title, again? It seems that the Vixens Title itself has lowered the integrity big times. Don't even think about those ordinary vixen got a chance to fight for that title. It requires luck, pity and ass-kissing to get a ticket to fight for it. Yes, just that.... no hard work at all. Just look at those opponents tat Eris LeCava will fight. Heart Break Gal.... did she win anything recently? No, but in fact, I kicked her ass out of the ring at Specialist Rumble match after pulling out a failed cheating attempt on me. Did she just get a chance for that Vixens Title? Yes.... Why? Because the champion, her girlfriend feels guilty of those failed cheating attempt? She GIVES the title shot to her girlfriend.  And the other one, Aria Jaxon..... getting that main event spot because the board of directors impressed with her match against Cameron Ella Ava..... Hello, where have you been? I defeated Cameron Ella Ava twice, even when she was a Hall of Fame champion and no one bats an eye on me. And now this.... oh man, The Vixens Title is sure goes downhill, isn't it? Especially when the Specialist Title holder beat it big time. But still, Vixens Champion still matter, they make it as FPV main event.... after all, True Vixens are more intriguing than a real Hardworking Vixen, am I right?

Haruna Sakazaki: Speaking about Specialist Title, this.... this is the title that can save the credibility degradation of the Vixens Division. This title can lift the prestige of the division's pride because this is the only title that every single vixen in this company EARNED the opportunity to get it. Every vixens, without looking at any stupid things are welcomed to fight for this title. Hey, even the weak nobody is the current champion right now. Not to mention that the current champion is the biggest ass kisser.... no, she's the uprgaded version.... The ass licker of this division that giving the purity of this belt a bad name. I mean, come on.... She won the title WITHOUT even touching the champion. Yes, she's not even laying any single punch to the former champion at that time, you can watch it on demand at EAW Network if you don't believe me. Yes, she's not even touching the champion, even the champion herself got salty and think that she's not losing the belt. But a week later, I DEFEATED. THAT. CHAMPION..... still, she's still salty that she was never pinned. Hey, I'm just testing you, my dear.... I want to show you that when you are desperate, there will always be something triggering you to do a cheating attempt. I pulled my brass knuckle, I make referee shoved it away in front of you and see how desperate you are trying to win and prove that you still a champion. But you know what happened, I defeated you, I pinned you with MY brass knuckle on YOUR fists. Eeh, still call me a cheater, hmm? I don't care, it's not about cheating attempts, it's about how she's too stupid to realize the possibility that would happen anytime. I move on just like she moves on. I move on to catch the real prize of the match while Cailin..... I don't care what she just chase anymore.  Is she gonna chase more TV time with those "True Vixens" by making an own TV show, or maybe keep collecting her saltiness to reach the Vixens Title picture. Hey, Those Vixens Title opportunity starts to suit you better, my friend. Yes, don't need more hard work like you do with your Specialist title. Only collect some saltiness and a bit spice of ass kissing, you can make your own way to the top. Just ask your superhero nerd friends how to do it. After all, some Marvel superhero dramas are more intriguing than a live biography of the future champion, am I right?

Haruna Sakazaki: As for me, I will moving on to make the pride of this division strong and kicking. I make my own way with my own effort, with my skills and with my strategy and this is how the champion build. Started fom the bottom, facing a lot of obstacles that will knock them down again and again... but with dedication and persistence, They keep running wild to raise to the top, even with blood, sweat and tears flowing on their way there. No stupid things like prank jokes, lesbian romance, reality TV shows or superhero dramas. This is what hard work looks like.... Some people thinks that I don't deserve to be in where I am now. So I ask you guys.... What makes me deserve to be in this contendership place? Do I have to pull a prank on somebody to make me deserve it? Do I have to find a vixen to sleep with to make me deserve it? Do I have to be Iron Man to their Captain America to deserve it? This showed how this division goes downhill again no matter how hard they fix it. I won my number one contendership match, are those any more added requirements to make me deserve my place other than that? And then, some people say that I am the drama queen in this place...

Haruna Sakazaki: Okay, back to this match.... I'm one step closer to be the champion again and show those vixens and everyone watching of how to be a champion in the time of prestige degradation like right now. I'm one step closer to get rid this incompetent champion to the place where she belong.You might be keep bragging of how stupid I am with that premature celebration because that's the only thing you can brag. But hey, I'm not mad with that.... That was my genuine mistake, I admit that. But winning the title by throwing somebody who is not a champion is definitely not something that I can be proud of. You can be like "Hey, I finally defeat Haruna Sakazaki by throw her skinny ass outside the ring.... and win Cailin Dillon's title. But it's okay, Cailin is my girlfriend, I can sleep with her for forgiveness" or something like that. That would not changing the fact that you are still the incompetent champion. You escaped your own downfall by delaying this match to fight for another to avoid being on the same fate with me. Hey, you might not be "that-vixen with-fourteen-day-of-reign". But again, that doesn't make you a good champion. You're still as irrelevant as it should be and you bring that irrelevance to that title belt. It must be stopped.... The Specialist Champion must be saved from the downhill of this division. Defeating Cloud Matsuda is a must for me.... and well, if I can give you suggestion, when you lost this title to me, maybe you should go with Cailin and the rest of those so-called "True Vixens" to chase that vixens title. It's absolutely fit for you.  That title is not for "True Vixens". If you think you can fit your place in with that "True Vixens", that title is not for you. That title belongs to the "True Specialist". Me! Sorry, But I have to take that off the reality show camera for a very long time. And yup, that's it for today.... Thanks for watching and I will see you in the next video. Jya nee~!

Here comes the outro, marking the end of this video.
Post May 17th 2016, 12:57 pm by My Watch Has Ended
What do you do when you have nothing? When there is no partner to keep you in check, when you hold nothing but the dust of the past, when you haven’t gained anything but misery, what do you do? You move forwards because being stuck behind is a weakness. You will be laughed at, you will never escape unless you move forwards, it will devour you. That is why I don’t look back with nothing gained. I know people will be keen to make me feel pain for my loses but if I stick behind, I will fail more than I have already. I am forced to move onwards and accept. 

I remember my words, that I seek out pain, not success. Sunday did provide that greatly. I knew I was no favourite to come out on top and I am not shocked to hear the giggles, the cry for me to submit, the words supposed to haunt me. I get it, I get the meaning behind your hounding. Though I also hear other words, that Liam Catterson apparently held off a good battle, that at times it was too close to call, that it wasn’t clear over the resolution of the match, I feel for those people that have those beliefs. I am far from the man to achieve victories now, I will confess my sins that I have stumbled, that it has not been a full utilization of what I have to offer. Is that why I am adapting to only seeking pain from my prey? Or is there another reason to my bloodthirsty drive? I had a plan which would be to show my opponents what it means to feel torment. We all feel pain; nobody can hide that. No matter how big you are behind your words, we’ll all meet pain and I thought if people cannot consider me a serious contender for victory, they will not look at my deliverance of agony in the same light. This week is my greatest chance of that because I am dealing with four other opponents, all who seem to have a strong response to that feeling, a response that hears them scream.

One man has had the chance to battle with me by luck and as I assure you all it was a matter of luck that moulded his victory, the arrogance will still be strong. He will recall that day he won and he will remind the world as if it was his only occasion of supreme glory. But that singular victory is not going to be enough to succeed into this match. The odds are more against him than they are for him in this match as the outside world contemplate three other possibilities of success who I’ll jump to in a moment. I am privileged in fact to get this chance to silence the Nas because EAW have predictably began to hype up their flavour of the month as if they have found the second coming…again. But I am not like the rest of this company or its fans who believes everything they read on the internet. I am not like the morons who actually takes the ascension of the Nas as a legitimate source and prepare myself for the prospect of him potentially reaching to the levels of Y2Impact or Jaywalker. It doesn’t take much to appreciate that once this hype for The Nas dies down and reality becomes a formed layer, his so called ‘greatness’ will die too. Why not jumpstart this inevitability with this approaching weekend? Why not diminish the man that is The Nas this weekend? Words will not be enough though as I will be denied. Every single word will be labelled as a sign of weakness following your lucky victory the other week. But if you have any plans that you will be able to pull this one off, I pity you because you are unaware of the threat ahead of you. You cannot surely overpower three other amateurs like yourself but I keep forgetting, EAW lives in a world where the Elitists are egotistical bitches that assume they are immortal. They think they can overcome men that are just on their level and the reason why I am exempt from this list is because none of my opponents carry the same venom in their veins compared to me. They have not got the guts to inflict pain as severe as I do, they have not got the guts to put meaning in their words. It is child’s play and unfortunately for you Nas, you’re still underdeveloped and I don’t think people will be praising you as some form of saviour when I am done with you this week. They will regret their words once more and look back at how stupid they really are but there is nothing shocking there. You’re all a bunch of morons who share a low I.Q. 

Three men, three men I could not care about. Three men who if they fell from life tomorrow, they would not be missed. They barricade happiness and that needs to be knocked down as they hamper it. Life should be enjoyed, it should be something we wake up to and sleep with nothing but smiles. I have no positive emotion when I hear these three wastes of life like Dario Shaw, Victor Adams and Luke Reign will have the pleasure of entering the same ring as me but life goes on and we welcome the opportunity of pain. My quest for hearing the screams of my competitors only amplifies in this match, a match that with the inclusion of yours truly, has five men all competing. You men all crave a pointless victory so much, you men all want to climb on top of each other and claim the high ground. What is this victory going to do for you when you retire? For me, I am only going to recall this match in memory for one purpose and that was because I broke a high number of men. No, I am not going to cry in the corner or lose sleep should I fail to add another victory in this match especially if this match doesn’t bring much merit into the fold. I am eager to hear you beg for mercy, I am eager to hear that voice let out the pain that will be delivered to you. I want to break each and every one of you in this match and I can do that. I know that with my might, I excel all of yours and that is why I have no fear that I can get the job done and see you crumble. Oh you could follow the route Y2Impact took and say “Liam has lost the confidence to take victory anymore” but only should you reveal to the world how illogical you really are because as I said, my might is obvious to excel yours. You three men who I have never encountered before, I can give you the generic speech about how I am destined to beat you, how I am greater than you and how you’re about to enter pain on a whole new level but there really is no point in trying to verbally contend with people small-minded enough to deny reality. 

You will all be brave this week and I may not be a problem on your happy journey to rising through the ranks of EAW but there is nothing happy about this. Cast aside your façade and embrace what life has to offer because this is not going to end happily ever after, this profession you chose to submit yourself to does not allow any room of tranquillity for your desires, it doesn’t make you happy. That’s it, it doesn’t make you happy and when you take to your social feeds and smile with faith on your side but I am coming into this match not as a man who is looking to smile over a meaningless victory but smile over the men below me screaming in pain, wishing the torture would cease when it has only begun, breaking the man inside your useless bodies. The three of you, valiant until the end, have your reasons to why you may come out on top but that is why I merge all of you guys in the same category. You have no right to consider yourselves the greater man. You will charge at me and I’ll raise my boot to knock you down, you will insult me and I’ll use my logic to knock you down, you’ll ridicule me and I’ll use my faith to knock you down. What you guys don’t fully grasp is that no matter the approach you use to try and humiliate me, it isn’t going to work because in the end, I will find some medium to reduce you so we can finally take a look at the reject stock in EAW.  Argue with me all you want, you will begin to contemplate what reason you having being in this world through the suffering of cruelty.
marielacorriveau
Showdown Promo #1
Post May 17th 2016, 9:01 am by marielacorriveau
The shot opens up on Marie seated on the base of a statue, long legs sprawled carelessly in front of her. She’s slicing an apple with a paring knife, eyes focused on her task.

“So, I am with another Vixen again this Saturday. If it had to be anyone, I am glad it is Scarlet. It would be easy to underestimate us, we are both fresh, and my last match sadly ended before I was able to show the crowd what Autumn Raven would’ve looked like, screeching in agony as her arms were wrenched out of place and my body broke hers. That’s a shame. It would’ve been the perfect way to end my Saturday night. But Scarlet…”

She pauses to pop a sliver of apple into her mouth, thinking carefully about her next words.

“When I look at Scarlet, I see a monster. Maybe it takes a monster to see one, really see one, when it is so well hidden. We have that in common. We’re both something too big for our skin, both have winter in our hearts and the taste of blood on our tongues. When I look in her eyes, it’s very close to looking in a mirror.”

She smiles to herself and lazily tosses her hair over her shoulder, turning to address the camera, and her new partner’s last promo.

“You don’t need to worry about me, dear. In my last match, the feeling of a real victory was taken from me by a coward who felt more like battering someone weaker than her than facing me until the final count. I’m ready to prove that I can end things.”

Her expression grows serious, and her fingernails pop the skin of the apple one by one, her thumb pressed hard to the blunt edge of the paring knife.

“Alexia, we fought side by side in my very first bout with EAW, but we weren’t a team. We were just two women sharing a corner, looking for our own glory. I won’t let camaraderie get in the way of what I have to do, what I need to prove. On Saturday, don’t turn your back, not even for a second. The Gibbet is waiting for you.”

“As for Raven Lee? I look forward to meeting you in the ring for the first time. You’ve been with this company much longer than me, and I will never deny that I respect both your skills, and your longevity. You’re a hell of a woman, Raven. But none of that is going to save you this Saturday if we find ourselves in the ring at the same time. Be very careful. There will be blood at the Crossroads this Saturday, and ghosts don’t bleed.”
Max Stryker
Post May 17th 2016, 7:27 am by Max Stryker
Dynasty #1

So it seems as though last week I did enough and my calls were heard by the powers that be and this week I am restored to the main show, where I belong. Now, while I am aware this is most likely due to my extraordinary talent, pulsating charisma and seductive looks, there is something lingering in the back of my mind. I called out last week that there was a conspiracy at the top of this company and as soon as I do that I get put on the main card to shut me up? Don’t think I am so stupid as to blindly take this bait. There is a poison in this company and I will not rest until I have found it out and extracted it from where it lies. Speaking of poison, that perfectly sums up who has been put into my crosshairs this week. Angelo.

Angelo, Angelo, Angelo. We meet again. Now in previous weeks I have made it clear that I just do this as a job. This is what I do, I get paid to come out and prove to everyone that I am the greatest wrestler in the world. I don’t necessarily harbour any emotions about the people I fight. I just do it cause i’m paid too. JJ Silva, I didn’t hate or like him. Butcher, didn’t care about him much, he was just another target assigned to me. You however, you I actively dislike. You talk about your ambitions to climb the ladder here, you think it is you that will elevate me? That I don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as you. I have only been here a short while and I have seen some impressive folk. You are not one of them. You have done nothing to prove to me that you are great and the way I see it, my pre-show match against Butcher was a bigger and better opportunity than having to face off against you. You might forget that we already met once Angelo. It’s funny, you talk about wanting to to get to the top and yet two weeks ago you went over the top... rope and out of the battle royale where I lasted longer than you. If that match wasn't enough proof that I am superior to you then this week on Dynasty I will have to teach you a lesson yet again. I know, you come from wealth. You have expensive shoes and a private jet and god knows what else but there is something you severely lack and that is talent.

I have been in the ring with you before, sized you up for myself and I have seen what you are capable of. Frankly, I'm not all that worried. You are nothing more than a spoilt little brat that has too much money to know what to do with it. I know people like you, I've worked for people like you yet come Dynasty you will realise... you ain’t ever been one and one against someone like me. As you mentioned, yes I do come from across the pond. And yes I am the best from over there, but I am also the best you will find in Asia, Africa, all across Europe, North and South America, hell even Antarctica. I am the greatest wrestler you will find in the world. You can take your poxy little jet and fly all over, try and prove me wrong but you won’t be able to. Then you can fly back to New York and get your ass handed to you in the First Niagra Center.

You see, the way I look at it you have made two very big mistakes coming in to this match. Firstly, you are looking ahead to Battleground already and your match with Lucas Johnson. Hell, there might not even be a match when I am through with you. But don’t worry Lucas, if I kick Angelo’s ass so much that he is unable to compete on Battleground, I will take his place. You’ll still get a match, either against a beaten and broken Angelo or the man who did it to him. Secondly, you could have just rocked up to this match quietly and let us fight like men but no. You opened that annoying little mouth of yours and now I want nothing more than to shut it up. I usually live my life by a small code. You may have heard of it:

Turn Up

Kick Ass

Get Paid

And Leave.

Yet at Dynasty, I’m going to have so much fun kicking your ass that I might even offer to do it for free. So tuck yourself into your golden bed, make sure you have your crystal infused dummy and make sure your fancy butler reads you a good few bedtime stories, cause you’re going to need all the rest you can get before you step up againt me
Scarlet
Post May 16th 2016, 6:48 pm by Scarlet

Showdown Promo

Hahaha. Here she is, here she is. First match is a win. Bada-Boom, bada-bing. And Alexia, I only have one thing to say to you. Thank you. I mean, I don't believe that I couldn't had a debut any easier. But enough about her. She's old news. Now she gets another chance to face and get pummeled by moi. However, this time she has a partner named Raven Lee.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the name and all, she's been with EAW for quite a while. I'd said maybe....100 years or something? Hmmm, doesn't matter. I haven't seen her yet in the back, but in the ring, I have the knowledge that sometimes, that girl can get it done. Though, as of late she hasn't been on the winning side of this. Oooh, that sucks. I never plan on going to that side. It seems cold. and dark. and lonely. Kinda like how people describe Raven Lee herself. 

Ugh, Let's move on before i got sick. I have a partner in Marie Bouchard. She's pretty new to this place like you, so that means her and I both have a lot to prove in this match. All I ask is that she is on the same page as I am and we will have no issues taking home a win this week. She just better not step on my toes when she does it. I'm petty. I can admit that. But Marie...you better be ready come Saturday, because I certainly will. 
-
Post May 16th 2016, 11:15 am by -
Dynasty Promo #1

Could it be? The ghost of Dynasty’s past? Ahh.. it is, and in the flesh. Nothing ever comes easy for me it seems. One roadblock becomes pavement, and another just shows up and puts two more right in front of me. We beat Tig Kelly on numerous occasions the past two months.. And yet, Lucian realized he couldn’t change that fact.. And now, Jacob Senn is ready to give it a go. Zack Crash alone was able to beat you leaving your body beneath glass.. So what makes you believe this will be any different? No! Wait.. let me guess this one. You have this new drive.. This purpose that is to eliminate Omerta one by one until you make us suffer just as you did. Such a predictable idiot.. But the thing is, you aren’t to be taken lightly. We understand your history in this business and it is truly inspiring.. But even that isn’t enough to end Omerta. People like you and TIg Kelly make claims that Omerta are a bunch of guys who just use our numbers to beat our opponents.. But isn’t it true that it’s Omerta vs all of Dynasty? Everyone wants us to fade away just as you did for a few months. We just use our numbers more efficiently, at least that’s the way I see it.  I am unparalleled. Perhaps if this were several months or even a year ago and I was in the midst of one of my more unflattering runs, you might have stood a chance. Then again, the competition then were far superior than it is today. I must admit that the competition I used to go against at that time on a weekly basis always got me real enthusiastic because I could proudly admit that the people I was facing were on my level. However, I look over the roster these days and cannot find but maybe one or two names that would provide that same stimulating feeling back to me. It must be said before you two start to get the wrong view of this that neither of you two men are a part of that shortlist because I have went eye to eye with one of you in the past numerous times and there has not been one scenario in which I have come out on the surface. It is ultimately all too tedious for me. I have yelled it emphatically week in and week out and you two have certainly done nothing to change that motion, it is an absolute bore to see you two go at it week in and week out. In fact, it all seems like a dreadfully acted melodrama between two idiots coming together who have no real reason to be fighting alongside each other so they are coming up with pretexts out of their asses in order to pertain some applicability. The only thing worse than me being coerced into watching this melodrama week in and week out is the matter of fact that I am also being strong-armed into participating in this farce. All in the name to beat Omerta right? That’s your purpose for this temporary alignment.. At least that is the case for Jacob Senn.. and not Tig Kelly.

Ironic how Tig Kelly can walk around calling himself a man.. There is a difference between a mutual agreement and aligning to permanently takedown Omerta. You’ve always told me I was a “loser” for joining two factions but how so? You’ve never made no commitments to a faction but tend to work behind them in order to have your way against us. The entirety of our duration against each other it’s been one contradiction after another with you. Keep talking down to me, Tig! Go ahead! Tell me how I don’t do anything on my own one more time.. Please do it. Just rewatch the tapes from Dynasty last week and watch JJ Silva single-handedly claim a number one contender spot. Watch the tapes against Terry Chambers.. JJ Silva demolished him by his own hands.. And watch the Grand Rampage where I eliminated one of the most decorated elitist in this sport in Hades on my own-doings. I said it before and I’ll say it again. I am in charge of my own career and I do not need their help to get what I want. Be that as it may, I am loyal to the cause of Omerta. I am loyal to Scott Oasis. I am loyal to Brody Sparks. I am loyal to Zack Crash. You have been quite silent since being beaten at GR though.. So much in fact, that we completely forgotten about you. You truly are a very forgettable person, Tig. You thrived in the mid-card and I’m sure you’re finally understanding that the World Championship scene will be the one obstacle you will never cross. You had your first attempt while holding the National Elite Championship in an Elimination Chamber.. And the second went just about as well as your first attempt.. No clear sign of progress. You’re and forever will be a one hit wonder. You’re a loser who just so happened to make his career off of a lesser elitist in Vance Tybull. I beat him in the same week and somehow in your logic that makes you better than me? One clear point of your contradiction and a second one being you have never beat me in our NUMEROUS bouts. I’ve pinned you.. I even made you tap out in a non sanctioned match! I’ve proven I’m better than you in EVERY aspect there is and yet your logic seems to say otherwise. You’re an idiot and it’s only a matter of time before all of Dynasty realizes just how much of a waste of space you are sending you to a second-rate show like Showdown.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post May 16th 2016, 12:00 am by Stephanie Matsuda
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Jade

For you Christopher Elite.
Bhris Elite
Post May 15th 2016, 11:58 pm by Bhris Elite
Just when you think you had the last word.  Out comes Chris Elite.   Steph which one of our Rampage matches can the fans name more than 5 people in? Which one of us went against tougher competition for the title?  Oh don’t worry I’ll wait for the answer.  I say you be quiet before I super kick you so hard you’ll be managing J.D. Damon in the indy circuit again.  In less than twenty hours you’ll beg EAW never to put you in a match with me again.  In less than twenty hours you’ll be wishing you would of told me how much you respected me instead of disrespecting me.  This over-done super kick you call my move will be the same reason you might never step in the ring again.  Do you understand? Or will you continue to be hard headed and say corny things?  The ball is in your court “Champ” whether you choose to do the right thing with it or get yourself hurt in that ring against me is all your choice.  I suggest now you let me get the last word I’ll guarantee I’ll hit the last move and you won’t like that one little bit.  You keep on bringing up Big Mike starts to make me you have some secret crush on him.  However you keep bringing him up he’ll also get involved and use one of his 5 moves of doom on you.  Now that I think about it, you might like one of those 5 moves.  Now that I think of it you probably want Big Mike to pay child support a future kid of yours.   Now I have the last word and I advise you assholes keep it that way!

That goes for you too Mexi.  I don't care about the revenge you want to get on me because it won't happen.  If you come any where near me in that match I'll add an extra 13 stitches over that left eyebrow.  Understand?  You should of stayed bored at home bitching over your injuries I gave you instead of getting in this match.  Now you might not even make it to the title match once I'm done with you and they'll be forced to hand me the title, matter of fact they should just do that now.   Skip to TLA? I mean I know he's the easier guy to face but you'll be lucky if you even get to see him in the ring again let alone defend the title against him.   I wonder how much I sucked when my boot and chair connected into your face.  I wonder how much I'll suck when not only am I standing above you with my hand raised in this match.  But standing above you with my hand and your TITLE raised.
The Mexican Samurai
Post May 15th 2016, 11:53 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Bloodbath
A Battleground Promo

Gray clouds scatter through the landscape; a thunder storm is coming. Thunder booms through a chaotic whirlwind and lightning strikes the ground as the landscape of EAW comes crumbling beneath the feet of The Mexican Samurai and there is nothing that can be done with my whirling rampage and the utter destruction that lays beneath my feet. A career has come to an end, the candle has melted and the flickering light turns into hazy cloud of smoke as a pile of wax leaves a figure of light looking unrecognizable. My Millennium dictated all of these events that would foreshadow my prominence within the next few weeks, because I told Mark Michaels not to interfere in my destiny of winning the EAW Championship and he sacrificed his career in order to let the whole world know that I'm not someone to fuck with.  

All these other names in this street fight are unimportant because there is only one person that I really care about and that is Christopher Elite, the man whose been a gnat buzzing around in my space ever since I dumped his ass over the top rope harder than Cailin Dillon dumped his sexual advances. There seems to be a false confidence that is emanating in the mind of Elite, as if he is somehow worthy of stepping up to the plate and taking on the home run king of EAW; as if he was worthy of even being in the same sentence of "Interwire Champion". Let me assure everyone that Chris Elite will continue to be the same person that use to be eliminated in the annual 24/7 battle royal and that is nothing more than a glorified jobber whose only chances come through a weakened roster. That is the part that Chris Elite doesn't get, and it's the fact that the only reason why he even has a shot is because there was no one else that was viable to face me in my annual defense of a belt that is represented proudly around my waist. Just take a look at the level of competition that he faced in the supposed battle royal to earn the shot and you'll see a who's who of who cares...nothing more than barrel-feeding, vultures trying to pick up the scraps of the success that I have garnered within the last couple of months. Time is relative to us all and I haven't wasted my time like Chris Elite has, I've used my time to not only place myself as one of the top elitist on Showdown but I might be in the biggest threat in our upcoming street fight on Battleground. Just take a look at all the elitist gunning for a victory over me because I'm a man that has fought for the world title and I still didn't lose. I came from the bottom and I was mocked and laughed at by all the other elitist and vixens on the roster, because I didn't win a top tournament within months of my debut only for it all to come crashing down; losing that title shot and swimming through obscurity only to be hand fed a title shot on a major FPV. I earned my top billing against Victor Vendetta and I proved that I should be rightful EAW Champion because he has yet to pin my shoulders on the mat in one on one competition. Aria Jaxon has yet to take the monkey off her back as nothing more than a woman who started off hot, and then fizzled when the going got tough; it's almost a requiem of the very boyfriend that she backs in the ring. Aren Mstislav is finally getting his shot at the championship and I'm willing to make a big money bet that he once again screws everything up and ends up losing when the going gets tough. It's a realistic relationship full of the lows and lows... and lows... now that I think about it, there are no real highs within this pairing because Aren and Aria have a hard time finishing the job.  

Speaking of winning tournaments and going nowhere... I've had to think for awhile about what exactly Eclipse Diemos has done after winning the King Of Elite, and I can honestly think of nothing worthwhile except making a group that no one really cares about. Everything seems to be falling out of my grasp... would be something believable but I still have a championship over my shoulder and I'm still confident that I can beat anyone in the world in one-on-one competition. I'm not so egotistically driven that I would self-destruct at the mere sight of not getting things my way, because I realize that this is only the start of the opportunities that will be coming my way in the future. There's something beautiful about a moth that hovers over a flickering flame but there is something even more beautiful when it lights on fire and proceeds to crash into the ground, twitching as its wings smolder away in the intense heat and agony. I love to watch careers fall to the wasteland, I love to have my back against the wall while I fight to survive; blood trickling down my forehead, my head pulsing and my vision blurred as I try to regain my consciousness while somehow finding the will to fight back and win.  You live in a world where pain brings you pleasure, sodomizing the world with the dark matter in your mind and I can only imagine the deep thoughts that echo throughout your cortex as you look for another victim to suffer everything that you've experienced in your life. I want to turn everything around though, because I want Eclipse Deimos to feel the pain that I've suffered through, the loss of my mother that fuels me to fight until my hands are trembling and tears fill my eyes. I want you to feel the emotions that drove me to choke out Dark Demon, the rollercoaster of highs and lows as serotonin shot through my bloodstream and brought elation to the moment that I won the Interwire title.  My Millennium will wrap around your land of misery and will engulf all five senses that rule your ecosphere, and then when you look around and you realize that this reality... THIS MILLENNIUM... cannot be stopped. You will grant me pardon, oh King of Sodom, as you grant me your well wishes to go on and defeat the monarchs that have continued to plague your lands and have stopped us from taking our rightful spots on the mountains of Everest as the rulers of EAW. We are the next generation... but for one day and one day only, we will wage war in a street fight as we create a blood bath within the Thunderdome of Battleground and create a spectacle that will be live and uncensored.  

Then I have the Specialist Champion herself... Cloud... Stephanie Matsuda who continues to call me by the name of "Alex" as if she earned the right to address me by my real name. You see, I don't call myself "Alex" because I failed and need a reinvention... no, you had to go through that Stephanie because I was the only one to give you a dose of My Millennium when I tore you down with the words you need to here. Everything that you've accomplished is because of me and let's be real about this situation, you must be elated over the fact that this isn't a one on one match because you've been afraid of me ever since I addressed the little sparring match that you had in my gym. You couldn't even insult me directly, instead having to take the coward's way out and making sure that you throw insults towards Haruna as if I would be affected over the fact that you slam her in front of me. Haruna can take care of herself, and if you need proof then just take a look at your match at Battleground when she beat the shit out of you, fair and square might I add, to beat you in the middle of the ring. Let me address the gorilla in the room, you've never been good enough to pose a threat towards me and you would never be able to reach my level if we ever did have a match together. In the triangle of Formation, you are the brittle corner that is ready to break at any time, you are an acute angle stretched further away from the perfect pairing of Cailin and Aria. Nothing more than a third wheel holding back the talents of Aria and Cailin as they move onto a level that you would only dream about... I would love to face Cailin and Aria for my Interwire Title because they would pose a threat, but Cloud will always be the weak link of the group... the person that was given the leftovers of Cailin Dillon as she moves onto the Vixen's Title. A "Formation" would deduce that your lines are running in a parallel path towards a dream but those lines curve into a perpendicular angle and are threatened to crash into one another. There will be a time and day when one of the girls end up winning the Vixen's title and soon their whole world will come crashing apart as they realize that they are competing for the coveted spot of representing their group.

My Millennium will continue to be timeless even when people try to come back during Pain For Pride season in order to re-establish their dominance over the new curve of talent that is trying to take over. Nas, I've busted my ass for over a year without taking any breaks or hiding for months at a time and you think that you can just waltz in here while spouting catchphrases and just make a name for yourself over me? I've fought for far too long to get to where I'm at and I'll be more than happy to show you why I'm one of the most talked about Elistist in EAW, and why I fought for a major world title at Grand Rampage.... well I would but  

I'M ONLY HERE SO I DON'T GET FINED.

You see I don't really care about this match at all... I'm just in this match because I was bored over the fact that I didn't have anything do over the weekend. The truth is that I just wanted to get some revenge on Chris Elite and I could care less about actually winning the whole thing because I don't need the salary bonus. I'm quite contempt over the fact that I got this Interwire Title belt over my waist and that I'll eventually get another EAW Championship shot in the future. You've been quite confident since coming back so I'll let you go ahead and get your spotlight while you still remain active because eventually you'll just leave again when the going gets tough. Scott Diamond, Chris Elite, Diamond Cage, Kevin Devastation or whatever his new name is, The Nas... they'll leave again and EAW will treat them like royalty and continue to squash the hard upstarts to bend over for these pile of shits. It always happens except Chris Elite, he'll continue to suck... no matter how many times he comes back.

I mean seriously? Can we just skip him and give TLA the title shot? At least TLA deserves to face me.

Last edited by Mexican Samurai on May 15th 2016, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next