Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 19th 2014, 5:40 am by Guest
This day in history

Sah'ta Thor had been in a sorry state the last time had addressed the Extreme Answers Wrestling fans. He had been drunk off his assand posted some tivial statement that had little to do with the match he was going to be in next. He had been looking around to see if anyone had addressed the match and to his amusement had found nothing other than his drunken message. A message that was quite open in its targeting but  he was now much better off and once again ready to address the wrestling world in a manner that was intelligent.

"Ahhh I don't even know what to say about the video that I posted earlier this week. What can I say, I was hammered and was enjoying a bit of an early birthday bash with the good folks in Charlotte. Now with that being said I ran across an interesting quote today and thought I would share it. Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.' So let me enlighten a few of you about some things. Namely, the fact that I am not just some rookie trying to grab at fame. No, I am an experienced wrestling in what you folks would consider to be indy federations but the truth is that I am not here to be overlooked. I am not here to be taken advantage of by company favorites. You see I have been thinking about a few things and have come to the realization that my talents and experience are best left in the hands of someone who knows how to use the. After the battle royal and that T-5 from Terry Chambers I am left wondering if that was the way things were meant to go or if I just got hit with a bit of bad luck. It doesn't matter because I am not going to quit chasing the goal I set when I first signed my contract."

We finally see the image of Sah'ta Thor standing over a table. On the table was a large scale model of ancient Rome.

"With that being said let me share a few thoughts about the importance of the date July 19th. You see in the year 64 AD the mad Emperor Nero fiddled while Rome burned around him. Now while Dynasty may not be Rome nor may it have an emperor ready to let it burn, I have noticed that there are quite a few people on the roster who would not lift a lift a finger to stop the destruction of the brand so long at their own delusions of power were left intact. Moving on we have the 711 AD defeat of the Visigoths under the command of King Roderic by Muslim forces."

With a sudden motion Thor lights a match and drops it into the center of the model. As it catches fire he turns to another table which has a tub full of water with a boat floating in it.

"It is nearly 800 years before something truly interesting happens on July 19th, but boy is the event a doozy. On July 19th, 1510 there are 38 Jews burned at the stake in Berlin, Prussia. It makes one wonder just what they were up to. Though maybe Lannister can shed some light on this little tidbit of history. We will have see about that now won't we? Now we come to 1545 AD when King Henry VIII flagship, the Mary Rose sinks killing 73 people. Now it is nearly another 150 years until we have a death on this date. Here we have 5 people hanged for witchcraft in Salem, Mass during the 1692 Salem Witch Trials."

Thor shakes the tub of water causing the ship inside to capsize. He was warming up to the message that he was trying to send. There were more interesting bits of information left to share but he was getting to the key point in his own way.

"It is quite sometime for another worthwhile event takes place. In 1862, 1863, and 1864 a battle during the American Civil War took place resulting in many deaths.  On this day in 1890 France declares war on Prussia, an event that leads to the unification of the nation we now know as Germany. In 1928, Egyptian King Fuad comes to power and disbands parliament. From 1940-1945 there are many World War 2 related happenings include a few battles. Now don't get me wrong but none of that is even interesting compared to the fact that in 1947, nine members of the Burma shadow government were assassinated."

At this Thor turns to look at the still burning model of Rome with a strange smile on his lips.

"Now it is wasn't until last year that anything truly interesting happened on the 19th of July. When it did the result was the death of 20 people from a suicide bomber. Which I guess brings me to the point of why any of these things matter now. You see July 19th, 2014 will be the day when three promising Dynasty stars get destroyed as a statement of the things to come. I have waited all week for Aren Mstilav, The Nas, or even GI Styles to speak out about our upcoming match but so far to no avail. You see have one thing over all three of these guys. I lasted longer than they did in the battle royal last week. In fact, I am the one who eliminated Aren from the match. So where are you guys? Not that it really matters in the end since you don't stand a prayer of winning our match. After all, you don't even understand what is about to happen to you on Dynasty."

There is chilling smirk as Thor moves to stand behind the now smoldering model of Rome.

"You see earlier this week Sage and I made an appearance to hype our upcoming match. During that brief few moments it was revealed that we have joined forces here in the EAW. Now as you can imagine this is not good news for anyone else in the locker room. Yet, as was eluded to there are more than just the two of us in this new alliance. Who knows The Coming Darkness may be completely reveal on Dynasty or it may not be but one thing must be made clear to you all. We are here, which means that on July 19th, 2014 Sage and myself will adding three more names to the list of the dead that have fallen on this historic day. As for our partner this week, one Terry Chambers, he had better hope we feel generous after our victory or he may just earning the distinction of being the first man to be sacrificed to The Coming Darkness. I don't give two shits that he got lucky and hit me with that T-5 to eliminate e last week. He had better pull his weight out there or he will feel a Crom's Embrace."

The lights flicker off for a few seconds before come back on. Standing there is now a masked Thor.

"Dynasty will be historic and some will learn the meaning of the word pain. As of now you are not worthy to see my face. Are you ready for The Coming Darkness? Or must Dynasty be burned to the ground for our presence to be accepted?"

With that the opening to Adrian von Ziegler's song "Blood Night begins to play while the camera focuses on the burning embers that marked all that remained of the model that has been ancient Rome.
Post July 18th 2014, 11:48 pm by Guest
Many people say that patience is a virtue, but some never say what aren't virtues. Incompetence is definitely not a virtue, and it seems to be a influential part in your flawed morals. The complex standards in which I go by doesn't indicate that I downed an alcoholic beverage, it's signifies the lack of intelligence that you possess, something which you are aware of.

Why are you the type of individual who finds joy in degrading the moral ethic of others? You can believe such a thing, but that never indicates it to be the truth. People say diligence is something that can take you far in life, but diligence in trying to spread a lie is something that will end in an imminent failure. But I do applaud your diligence no matter how flawed it is, but have you ever considered applying that effort to things in the ring? You did mention that the things I speak of now are meaningless when we encounter one another, but I have came to the conclusion that you have been forced to go on the defense from your inability to match my far superior intellect. So MP, as a defense mechanism, did you choose to speak of in ring capabilities? Well with enlightenment comes more than intelligence, with it comes the true capabilities one was able to unlock before he was enlightened. Back in my days where I never felt compelled to maintain a understandable sobriety, I defeated numerous and talented men, but the only issue was, that is something I failed to do in crucial environments such as Cash In The Vault. Have you ever heard the saying that brain is more important than brawn? That's a true statement, but if you possess a superior nature in both, that's even better. I've already outdone you in pure intellect, but perhaps you see brawn as your advantage over me. You even done the self professed greatest wrestler in EAW, Starr Stan, and managed to get a victory over him. But when we clash in a physical nature, do you immediately assume that my superior intellect signifies a lack in physical capabilities? If so, I would expect nothing less from the simple minded such as your self, MP. But don't be mistaken, morals are something you fail to understand. I am not obligated by anything as I refer to the moral of those who are enlightened, something I choose which to respect, but it doesn't restrict me from doing something I wouldn't normally do, and if it did I would choose not to abide by it, because the tactics to which I am accustomed are a necessity to welcoming you into the company of those who have been enlightened.

Something I have questioned in the past is where is arrogance derived from? Many facts in history are derived from experiences recorded by others throughout time. If people didn't record these occurrences, how would we today know what transpired on that particular point in time in that particular place? We wouldn't, but I digress. Arrogance, in my humble opinion, is derived from the actions and personality that people gain after they become successful in one aspect or another. Those who are arrogant often become quite full of themselves an often become in desperate need in a lesson in humility. MP, I wasn't around in your first tenure back a couple of years ago, so i'm not fully aware of how you were back then. Despite that, the Moonlight Predator I see now is one who has been deprived from his humbleness and humility, originated from is own success. I know for you to have procured this streak of yours took much difficulty and you have attained a high level of credibility, but those who become deluded and guided by arrogance are those in need of enlightenment the most. In my case, alcohol led to my arrogance. You are not the modest type, you are the type of man who would take credit for another individuals work, despite the simplicity of such a stunt being easy to see through. Some people may assume it is to late for men in our predicament to be assisted, but I insist that I can help you because I can. I was once in the same predicament in which you are in now. You can deny my words of telling you of your lack of virtue and the injustice you bring, or you can heed them, and welcome enlightenment. Even when I defeat you, that doesn't indicate you will become enlightened. Enlightenment is something that is not forced upon someone, it is something you must welcome, and I was very welcoming of it as Pain for Pride blew away the clouds that blinded me and allowed me what was beyond alcohol, now I do the same for you, and it's in your hands on whether you welcome it or deny it.

I am aware you will do anything to further this streak and will do anything to make sure the foundation in which that streak is built on remains secure. Even I will admit that what you have obtained is quite formidable, but nearly all things have a weakness that has to be pinpointed, and with precision, it can be the sole thing responsible for a once formidable thing becoming something that made you question how it lasted this long. If you remain unaware, I have pinpointed, your weakness, and you even mentioned it. Your conception of a typical match is that their is only one outcome for you, that being victory. Your notion that you have manifested about matches is that failure is nonexistent, but it's time that you become reminded what failure is. And I don't refer to a draw, or a loss in an environment of the Grand Rampage or a battle royal, I refer to a true loss, a loss in which you fail to persevere and extend your treasured streak. You just need somebody capable of breaking it, and I am capable of doing so, and I now have a strong impulse to do just that.

My incentive to enlighten you and break your streak it originated from my ambition to eradicate corruption from this company. Even in my new enlightened state, I remain a renegade, and you are an opposition, and you are an opposition who was at the helm of numerous nefarious occurrences. Your deplorable actions have led you down this path. I know your aspirations are that of achieving victory and extending this streak, but your success of this streak will pale in comparison to the success I achieve from breaking it.
Post July 18th 2014, 11:09 pm by Guest
Jack Noble V Ian Mercury 1

“Oh, wow, yeah.. great. Another mixed martial anus wanna be in wrestling. No, that's exactly what the sport needs. Some guy who couldn't punch other guys in the face enough to win should definitely become a wrestler. I see absolutely no problem with that, none what so ever. Hell, why don't we just combined the sports into one massive fuck fest? Yeah, yeah, we could run 'EAW – The Battle of The Cuddle Puddle' it's a catchy enough title. Maybe we could even cut a few promos where I talk and the mixed anus dude tries to, but inevitably just stands there drooling on himself. Plus, plus, what the fuck is up with those ears? It looks like his ears are giving birth to another set of ears. Maybe I'm just being a dick for the sake of being a dick, but I think I have a point.”

All of these words spewing out of the mouth of a fat, mohawked man who is sitting by himself in a poorly lit room. He is visibly angered, if you couldn't tell just by listening to him. He has a cell phone pressed up against his ear as you can hear someone else muttering back to him, maybe trying to get the fatass to cool down a bit. If so, it was a failed attempt.

“No, I do know exactly how it'll go down. The bell will ring, he'll jump up and down a little bit, crouch like he's getting ready to get ass blasted, and then run at me with bitch slaps of furry. He'll probably wear those stupid shorts and fisting gloves, like all of them do, because originality... you know? I was excited for my debut match, thinking that I would, for some crazy reason, get paired against someone who could tie their own shoes, but that's just a wet dream for good ol' Jack. Why would something nice happen? Why would something nice EVER happen?”

Once again the other participant of the phone call tries to chime in and try to force some common sense into Jack Noble's head. Maybe get the fatman to accept that taking on a mixed martial artist isn't just some kind of joke, but Noble could never except something with no originality could be a joke. Not like a funny, ha-ha joke at least, but maybe just a sad, “oh, you poor thing.” kind of joke.

“I don't think you're getting it. They're all the same! Why would I need to study up on the guy if I already know what's going to happen? I mean, maybe the dude will pull out his tampon and throw it at me or something, but even that I think I'm prepared for.. it wouldn't be the first time anyway. I just think the little guy is confused. Maybe he doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Maybe he hasn't grasped that it takes more than just glorified boxers to be a good wrestler. Maybe he's down a chromosome or something. Regardless, the dude doesn't have a chance. He's going to flex his way down to the ring, trying to be all macho, think I'm some sort of bullshit jobber, if he even knows what jobber means, and then get put to sleep.”

The other guy on the phone, clearly getting a bit pissed off isn't quiet anymore as you can hear him yell through the phone. “How do you plan on putting him to sleep?! The man has trained to block off any legitimate submission attempts let alone some shit you pull out of your ass!” Jack giggles as he then, calmly answers his friend's question.

“I'll put him to sleep with the Sleepy-hold, of course. He won't stand a chance. I'll nuzzle that bastard right into submission. You have to admit, it's as good of a hold as any. Hell, it's a classic and it's stayed effective for all these years. He'll be seeing bright stars in his dreams and realize that he, himself, will never ever be one. Ian McGeneric will be like the crumbs on my shirt, the beer running down my chin, the dog shit on my boot. In other words, he'll just be another afterthought of this thing we call the wrestling business.”

A loud grunt is heard through the phone. “WHY AREN”T YOU WORRIED?!” shouts Noble's friend through the speaker. Jack rips the phone away from his ear in reaction to the decibel change in the man's voice before pressing it back to his ear.

“Why should I be worried? I bet there isn't anyone asking if he's worried about facing me. So, fuck em. He should be worried. He should be shitting himself. Because I'm not here to fuck around... well, I mean I am, but you know. Whatever. Point it, I'm going to kick his head down his own throat and then pull it out of his ass. Furthermore proving that the man is a legitimate shit head. Then, once he's choking on his own shit, I'm gonna nail him with The D and pin him for the one-two-three. That fucking rhymed, and was epic. Holy shit I'm good.”

Jack stands from the reclining chair he had previously been sitting in, lodges the phone between his shoulder and ear before lifting his hands over his head and stretching out his old, shitty body. He then runs his fingers through is downed mohawk and scratches the back of his head.

“Look, you know how I'm feeling for this match, you know what I'm going to win. I don't think there's anything else to talk about here besides the fact you're keeping me from getting some business done. AKA I'm just going to sit here, get a bit of a buzz on, and probably go get pissed on by a MILF or something. Call me back after I win tomorrow.”

Noble forcefully taps the “end call” graphic on his phone, knowing that it didn't show just how forceful his hang up was to the other man on the phone. He shrugs, sighs, scratches his gut and walks into the other room. This room is as poorly lit as the previous one. Various restraints and just generally awkward shit are hung on the walls.

“Are you ready for more, little piggy?” a woman dressed in black latex asks.

Jack quickly snaps his head to the camera and jerks his eyebrows up and down.
“Boy, am I!”
Anderson.
Post July 18th 2014, 7:01 pm by Anderson.
(The scene opens up to silhouette of Alex Anderson.)

Oh how shallow could a man be...

Lethal Consequences, it seems that you are not understanding what I am about. You see, championships are a mere toy in this game. I have no desire to pursue them, but if I have to snatch one in order to strike my dagger right through someone's heart, then so be it. Human beings must learn through pain; that is the only way that it has ever worked, and it is the only way it ever will work. Extreme Answers Wrestling is my platform; it is the place that I will guide to the darkness. Let me tell you a personal story, Consequences. When I took my absence from Extreme Answers Wrestling, I reached a point where there was nothing left for me to turn to. I had no family... no money...  I was desperate.

Human beings will love you when you are climbing that mountain to success, but as soon as you slip... they will stab you in the back; that is when I began to appreciate the brotherhood; they protected me, and it wasn't for personal gain. You may be asking what relation this has to you, but it seems that you don't understand who I am and what I am here for. I have been given another chance by the darkness to conquer Extreme Answers Wrestling. I have been strengthened and humbled. I have been chosen. I will use this power to absolutely triumph over this platform and I want to bring the rest of the people here down with me.

You seem so fixated on the belief that I don't care for the "business" anymore, and truth be told, this is not a business. This is my chess board. This is where I play the game and where I move MY pawns. You are merely a pawn in my game, and just like last week, I will play around with you until I get satisfaction. I have always admitted to wanting satisfaction after all.

If we put things into perspective, many will say that I am no longer the man I once was... but truth be told, I don't think I ever was a man... until now. My greatness comes from within; I have always stated that losing all hope was freedom, and that is very much true. Mankind is so fixated on their own selfish desires, and I understand that. I understand human nature, but I am no ordinary human. I have been chosen... I have been gifted... a power that I can assure you will be of good use. You may say that you are your only challenge, but you are in a deluded state, my friend. I can twist and turn you any way that I want to. I can use you any way that I want to, and that is because my fate was merely to do so.

The fire in your eyes, the strength in your arms, the power in your voice... it is all meaningless. You are chasing after something that isn't there; you are chasing hardware that is merely a figment of your imagination. It has no true meaning in the real world... which is my world. You are playing my game, and the brotherhood are my associates helping me control this world. Mikado Sekaiichi believed that he was the king of Extreme Answers Wrestling... well, he was a king on my chess board. I am the analytic mastermind that you consider yourself. I am the genius of our world, and sooner or later... I will make you and the rest of the people on this platform... MY platform... pay. They will suffer from all the hardships that they have caused, and the darkness has asked them to. What the darkness requests, I shall deliver. And what does it want from me in a mere 24 hours? 

Lethal consequences.

(Fade to black.)
Post July 18th 2014, 12:50 am by Guest
Dynasty Promo #1

*Ruin is shown outside sitting on a bench with a bunch of his friends around him*

I TOLD YOU BIG BROTHER I'D MAKE IT TO EAW!  I told you man and it only took me one match at the draft show and the Dynasty GM Cleopatra knew she had to sign me or she'd be passing up one one of the biggest free agents there was.  It was like passing up on a chance to get Lebron James or Kevin Love.  She knew she had to start making moves and she did and now look at me I am officially a EAW Extremist.  

*All of Ruin's friends begin to celebrate around him Ruin tells them to quiet down as he speaks again*

And now on Sunday I debut against two other men.  One by the name of Christopher Corrupt.  Now I've heard this name before and I've heard some negative and some positive stuff about him.   See I am not hear to kiss ass however I am not here to tell you right off the bat I am going to kick you're ass and send you to the hospital because I am a badass. That's just too generic for me that is probably gonna come out of my other opponents mouth.  Monstoro or something like that.  He sounds pretty generic.  Talking about he will do anything it takes to reach the top whether it's cheating or whatever other bullshit he said.  Funny thing is with the way he is it doesn't look like he's reaching anywhere.  Now you I'll go ahead and run my mouth about you don't seem very great nor good how you got a Dynasty contract is beyond me.  Anyway win or lose on Dynasty I am going to make sure everyone knows who I and knows that I am here to stay.  And if I do win just know that win is dedicated to my older brother see you on Sunday.

*camera fades*
Post July 17th 2014, 11:06 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo

Nothing really seems to change with you, does it Ryan? What’s this, the fourth time you’ve told me that you’re going to take everything I cherish away from me and that there’s nothing I’m going to be able to do about it; the fourth time that you attempt to make the world believe that Xavier Williams fears Ryan Savage. What makes this any different to every other time you’ve attempted to do so? Do you have an extra kick in your step? Have you taken your vitamins and said your prayers? Does standing next to the World Heavyweight Champion, a man you call your brother give you that extra piece of confidence that’s going to get you across the line? You see Ryan you may have Mr. DEDEDE by your side, but it really doesn’t change anything. You’re still the same guy that talks himself up as some unbeatable machine and in the end you’ll prove why you are not. You wear this Gawd Jr t-shirt in the hope that the world sees you in the same light that they once saw DEDEDE. You hope that it makes the world look upon Ryan Savage as a man that will one day stand at the top of this company as the best thing this business has to offer. In all, you hope that it makes the world look upon Ryan Savage as the next Mr. DEDEDE. You see Ryan I don’t wish to be the next or another, no. I want to be the first. When I want the world to look back at Xavier Williams I don’t want them to look at him as another Jaywalker, another Heart Break Boy, another DEDEDE or another Dark Demon. I want the world to look back at the legacy I created and know that it cannot be compared to any other. Dark Demon told me that I should have sat back with the Cash in the Vault and just bid my time to when I cashed in to become a World Champion. I should have bid my time and waited for the time that I could sit on his throne and continue his legacy. But Ryan, as I told you the week before Pain for Pride, everything I have done throughout my career has been what was right for it. Joining Demon’s Council at the end of last year was the right thing for my career, it gave me the spotlight I needed to show the world how good I really was, because stealing the show on NEO week after week was proving to be nothing more than a null point.

It gave me the opportunity to walk out and prove why I am better than the likes of Zack Crash; why I was better than the men that I once would have considered as my brothers. In the matter of months I went from a guy the world barely knew, to a guy the world professed had an endless amount of potential. Fast forward to Pain for Pride and I’m a guy that’s have one of the fastest rises in recent memory. I’m now the man that walked out onto his first Pain for Pride and stole that entire spectacle. And Demon’s right, I could have sat back and waited for my time to finally grasp a World Championship; I could have sat in his throne and became another page in his history book, but that wasn’t the right thing for my career. In all, what does that really do for Xavier Williams? I did all the hard work. From the first day I stepped foot onto NEO to the day of Pain for Pride, everything I had done, would have meant nothing; all I would have heard was how Dark Demon handed me a World Championship. If it wasn’t for Dark Demon, I would be at the bottom of the company, not the top. Now, I have nothing to fall back onto; I don’t have Lucian Black and Eddie Mack to protect me—not that I needed them too; no longer do I have any excuses for my success. When I do sit at the top of this company, it won’t be on another man’s throne, it’ll be on my own. You see Ryan, you should ask yourself that question; will the man that looks upon himself has the hottest property in this company be looked upon as his own man if he stands at the top of this company or is he just going to be a man that continues DEDEDE’s legacy after he’s gone? Because Ryan, it’s easy to say that you’re the man that’s better than Xavier Williams; that Ryan Savage is going to be the man that takes everything that Xavier Williams holds near and dear to his heart because in the end that’s all it really is, talk. When everything comes to a head, the better team is going to win and on Voltage when it comes down to it, the better team will be Brian and I. Believe that, know that but not think you can stop that.
Marco
Post July 17th 2014, 10:59 pm by Marco
DYNASTY PROMO#2

Well Kevin Devastation since I never had parents to get the essential home training like a lot of people. I honestly don't know what the word easy means so, it's rather obvious that I'm going to choose the hard way. Now, since that's out of the way I want to address the fact that you are telling me that you know Ryan Adams better than anyone. Even if that's a fact, to be honest with you Kevin, it doesn't matter to me if you knew him when you boys were in diapers. But what you are too narrow minded to realize is that no matter how long you think you know a person, in all honesty you probably don't know a single thing about him. Not saying that I do or anything because me knowing him wouldn't suit me at all. The common thing that both Ryan and I have is not only that we share the same first name, which is pretty cool by the way. BUT what we cherish the most is championship gold, he is the only person that I know that these titles alone a meaningless and that the gold isn't what truly matters. It's the power that comes with being a champion and power is a strong strong word to use when put into an object. Like the word GOD that you always cling onto and if it wasn't for religion or what people think of when someone says "GOD" then it would be nothing but a word. So you should understand the power that lies within these titles or rather yet the meaning of what a champion is and I see you trying to scratch and claw your way to get to that power.

Now again, I don't really understand what you are going with here but you have made valid points to me and a normal sane person would actually heed your words. But your words are being wasted towards me because I don't care what you have to say about me being a leech or DEDEDE taking pity on me which is fine and all but I know when you say that, you are only proving to me that you are afraid. Afraid of the fact that I will be in control, you are afraid of the fact that I will be on the top of the mountain and you are afraid that DEDEDE the person that YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW is in my corner and has my back. So me having his back will never change because I won't let your water down words try to break the bond that him and I have. If I'm going to be a pawn in someone's game, I rather be a pawn to someone that I actually like than someone who I really dislike a whole lot But I am going to give you a challenge though Kevin and I hope this challenge isn't too hard for you to accomplish. Now since both you and Cy are trying so hard to challenge my partner for the World Heavyweight Championship, I want you two show me, teach me a lesson how mega stars like you two gets it done. I want you to show me the GOD who you think you are or be the little lowly peasant that I already knew you were.

It's simple really KD, in order to destroy a man's confidence all I have to do is just beat either of you or CY because you two are so DEAD SET that I am nothing but a puppet, a little boy in a grow man's world. But what happens when that little boys takes both of you out? Where will that leave you two now? I can answer that for you, your little win over Tyler Parker who retired Y2Impact will be meaningless, Cy's win over Scott Diamond at Pain For Pride would be nothing. Your whole case on why you two should face Ryan Adams at Midsummer Massacre will fall. Why? It's simple because you couldn't even beat both my partner and I and everything you two thought you worked for will be in vein. So you want to laugh at me if my partner turns on me? No, I should be the one laughing at you thinking I should be intimidated by your empty hollow threats because it doesn't matter if you hit me in the mouth. I'm going to love it, I will love the feeling that the blood is oozing out of my mouth, my teeth falling out and all. You think hurting me would be helping your cause but to me, through my eyes. It's only hindering it so I want you to BRING THE WHOLE WORLD DOWN ME. I WANT YOU TWO TO BRING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AGAINST US IN THIS TAG MATCH BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT!!

Or you can be that twinkie, or whatever food you like to call yourself and be devoured by me because I bet you would taste good. Your pride, your status, your claim to be the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Champion will all be gone in a blink of an eye and who would be the cause of it all? It would be me of course now Kevin do you think that you are bad talking down on me? Well I will show you how inferior you are, I will make you look up to me as a GAWD. I want you to see your kingdom fall to pieces, bit by bit because after Dynasty is over, we will leave you with NOTHING and you will again become NOTHING. You will be the man that will be in the back of the line to get a shot at my partner's World Title.  Now that, would be a lovely sight, now would it?
Post July 17th 2014, 10:53 pm by Guest
Ever since I started wrestling way back in 2003, I was never able to keep myself to only one promotion. It wasn’t due to money, but I always wanted exposure, and always wanted to wrestle since this business flows through my veins. I found it hard to ‘take a break’ as it were, unless circumstances prevented me from doing so. That fact hasn’t changed, so when I came back from my two years in semi-retirement due to family issues, I signed a contract. However they told me I wouldn’t be booked every week, so I put my name out there, wondering if there was a company out there able to recognize a good thing when they saw it.

It turns out that whoever runs a place called Extreme Answers Wrestling was smart enough to recognize just that. It was an odd name for a company to be certain, but then again I once was the top man in a place called Stephanie’s Entertainment Federation, so it wasn’t the oddest name I had come across. I had come in just around the time of their pay per view, so of course all the focus was on their current stars ,not some “rookie” no one had heard of. That was fine. These people didn’t know what was coming anyway. Heh, won’t they be surprised?

So this is the mighty EAW, eh? I can’t say I’m impressed.

Most of the talent here seemed to enjoy cutting their promos in front of the standard black curtain backstage, and that was no problem for me. It wasn’t worth the time and effort to pull of an extravagant promo; not yet anyway.

Don’t get me wrong. From what I’ve seen you guys do have some talent here that is worth a damn, unlike some companies I’ve come across. The problem is that these men are no where near the level of men I’ve fought in my past. But finding a company that offers the best and the brightest wrestlers in the world nowadays is a chore, so you have to take what you can get. But what I see in EAW, is potential. I have a tendency to bring out the best in my competition wherever I go. After all if someone like me comes in, and shows up all the talent you have, then everyone has to work harder to get up to my level and try to take me out, am I right? So I’m doing you all a favor by simply being here.

For those of you who don’t know, the name is Matt Matlock. I’ve gone by several monikers over the years; The Lone Wolf and the Cornered Animal among them. But the one you should be concerned with right now is “The Crownless King.” Quite simply, I am the best at what I do, but I have no crown, no championship, and no proof to back up my claim. So my goal is simple; annihilate everyone in my way until I have that proof that shows I am indeed the King of this business and of this company and until that fact cannot be denied.

That starts tonight on Voltage, where I’m put up against Jason Hawk, the so-called “best high-flyer in the world” and “master of the impossible” as per his little biography. Well Jason if you are indeed able to defeat me tonight, you truly will be the master of the impossible. From what I can see, you’ve only been wrestling since 2010. So I’ve got about eight years of experience on you there, give or take a couple of years for . You might be the best high-flyer, but to me? That doesn’t matter. I can adapt to anyone and everyone inside of that ring. I have fought against the best and adapted to them, and even at times adapted their style into my own. I may be a big man but I can match you step for step agility wise. Not to mention I can take you down several other ways as well. Thing is Jason you can’t prepare for a man like me unless you’ve already fought me before. You may ask yourself, how can I then prepare for you? Because from what I’ve read you aren’t different then most of the guys out there.  You’re some hotshot egotistical jackass who flaunts his money in everyone’s face and thinks he’s the king because he can flop all over the place until he comes out the winner. But while you’re jumping all over the ring trying to be an entertainer, I’m going to crush you and break you and destroy you until I come out victorious. Because that’s what I do, and that’s how I succeed.

When I’m done with you Jason, your outgoing and happy personality will be no more, because you’ll be in so much pain you’ll be filled with anger and resentment. Not to mention your ADHD will be the least of your mental problems when I bash your head in. Pre-show or not Jason, this is my chance to step it up and prove to these little pricks here in EAW that I am the best thing to ever come into this company, and you aren’t going to get in my way. Because just like everyone else, you don’t know what’s coming. And by the time you find out? It’s going to be too fuckin’ late.

With a cocky and arrogant smirk on my face, I walk out of shot as the camera fades.
Vic Vendetta
Post July 17th 2014, 10:24 pm by Vic Vendetta
"A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men.” Plato

Diamond Cage… the man these fools put their hope in, Diamond Cage the man these people put their trust in. And Diamond Cage the man who these people will leave astray after Saturday! Haha Mr. Cage you actually made me laugh, you made me laugh at the fact that you think I am simply a false prophet but you’re wrong because I was chosen. Before Charles Manson was apprehended by the police he came to me, he visited me in a dream explaining to me that this world was in confusion that this world needed saving but he wouldn’t be able to help those I need so thankfully I was the chosen one. And I have successfully carried out his task until I noticed one road block in my way. That road block is you DC and you must be exterminated just as Julius Cesar killed Pompey the Great to become Rome’s ruler…Deaf? I hear these people loud and clear I hear all the shouting, cheer, and trash leaving their lips and they will be silenced soon, from now on I will act as their voices why? Because they need deliverance and none of them have the blessing that Charles Manson has giving me, just as Moses did I can part the sea, I can turn water to wine, and have been provided wisdom like King Solomon. I am not delusional or confused which is why I am not in a psychiatric hospital because doctors and philosophers turn to me for the cure, they look at me for assistants in discovery. All things are no longer possible through Christ they are possible through Manson! If you don’t learn something from this message at least take this, this isn’t some fake tv evangelism no no this is the truth! I really can change your life with simply a touch and cure your of all your sinful nature. Diamond I must give you credit where credit is due, I saw you make Starr Stan tap out, I saw you put the chairman in a wheel chair.. But I am not those opponents that you have left lying in your path of destruction, no I am the spawn of satan dressed in the skin of a man! Would you believe me if I told you that I couldn’t be defeated? Would you believe me if I said that I was the monster under your bed when you were young? Haha I want you to think deep about that, I want you to let what I just said sink in and then ask yourself Saturday while you’re putting on your ring gear can I actually kill the devil?!

Please understand this Mr. Cage I never asked for any hope, hype, or even praise to be placed into me.  The Vic Vendetta that your referring to was a lost and confused child, that Vic Vendetta never would have accomplished anything in life but he realized that opportunity has come knocking the opportunity to change his life for the better and to not only help himself help the inhabitants of this world. But understand this that this body of mine is no more than a vessel for the king of king, the alpha and omega Charles Manson. Once my master leaves this sinful world he will possess this body of mine, my father will sacrifice his life in order to save your pathetic soul! But I don’t want him to deal with you no instead I will add you to the field of sacrificial lambs just as I did at Pain for Pride. DC your will that you so strongly believe in, those fist that you believe in, and those meaningless weapons that your believe in will be second guess after you step into that ring with me! Wait but my hand is shaking and so is my legs and they aren’t shaking in fear they are just excited, they are excited because finally a real challenge has come, finally I can destroy the very thing you hold most dear to you, finally I can destroy your career! Here’s a riddle what is Diamond Cage without a career? Diamond Cage is just an afterthought. DC I admire your resolve and fight, honestly but when I look at you I only see a sad puppy still trying to fight through the storm, a puppy trying to find its way back home but ends up only going in circles because it isn’t smart enough to think ahead because it has been stripped of everything except its belief. But I am here to put that puppy to sleep I am here to put that puppy out of its misery and I will deliver that puppy back home after its death. DC these people scream “Kill DC Kill” and I will honor their wishes as I will kill Diamond Cage, many have tried and have failed but I am not going to do it myself oh no I will have help from Alex Anderson the only thing is that I will deliver that fatal blow and acquire the responsibility of passing you on to my father in hell. 
Post July 17th 2014, 9:38 pm by Guest
What....Is.....This?! I wasn't very well acquainted with your story Scott, not that you even talked to me, but, after over hearing your little conversation with your pals, I've  learned that you're just like the others I've faced. Sure you have some accolades to your name, but right now you're basically at the same point as them. You're on a fall from grace, and aren't the extremist that you used to be, and you're trying to find it. Granted the other guys I've faced were never actually talented, although they claim to be, it's following the same storyline. What is with EAW booking me with these old glory hogs that just can't let go. Don't worry Scott if this week goes the same way it's gone the past two, I'll win the match, but you'll get everything afterwards. I beat Jamie O'Hara, he went up to the main roster right after, I stayed. Last week I went up against that dumbass Matt Miles, I won, and I got called up... but so did he. So if things go the way they have been, I'll win, but you'll get some ridiculous thing that you don't deserve, like a World Title shot. Now I'm not saying that I deserve the World Title, or anything of that sort, I mean I've only been here 2-3 weeks, but if I beat someone, I believe they deserve less than me. You're just, I don't know, all I keep hearing from my opponents are these sob stories about how they "lost it all", and are coming back from the grace they once had. It's quite tiresome, I don't feel bad for any of you, I won't take it easy on any of you; and this survive challenge, is just getting my blood boiling, and I'm not one to get mad, that's when I get really dangerous. This may be a "meaningless match" to you, which is understandable, but to me? This is everything, this is a way to get noticed, and get on the fast track. You have nothing to gain from this, everything to lose. While I have everything to gain, and it just... it's getting me all fired up, I'm amped, and I really just want to get out there and show everyone what I'm all about. I can tell myself that I'm good, I can look in the mirror and see someone that can be the greatest someday. You? You have to have someone tell you who you are, you need convincing. How are you supposed to get back to where you want to be if you can't even get it into your own head. YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES WITH ME! Ten minutes to show everyone that you still got it. TEN MINUTES, to show that this rookie, is nothing. To make me into an example of the talent you posses, everything you have in your arsenal; THIS IS YOUR SHOWCASE! This is your time to get back on top, and that's all this match is about right? This isn't about me, this has nothing to do with me, no one is giving me a chance to win.... and that's a mistake. You can get as brutal as you want, it won't matter, Ashten wants to join in? Let him, I'll take you both on, but that will just show what a little bitch you are, and really what will that show? Other than what everyone knows already, that you have no spine, that you're over the hill, that you aren't worth the roster spot. You're a charity case, with two bodies giving you help; I'm on my own here, a rookie trying to make his way through a tough EAW roster, not that I've found them yet.  What is this match even supposed to show for you? That you can beat a rookie? A nobody? This isn't going to enhance your career, at all; especially....when you lose. This is going to be a bad blow for your career, this might be it for you, because once you lose to me, where do you go from there? You can't go up because you just lost to someone who's down, there's nowhere for you to go. I think we're seeing the end of Scott Diamond, but that's ok, I'm sure you have other talents. I hear the Gas Station downtown need a cashier, maybe you can give them an application. See Ashten might have all the confidence in the world for you, but if you don't have that confidence in yourself, it doesn't matter. You have to believe in yourself, you have to be the one to get that inner beast come out. YOU HAVE TO LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, AND TELL YOURSELF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE ANYMORE. YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME BLEED, YOU HAVE TO BEAT ME INTO SUBMISSION; AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL HELP YOU OUT A LITTLE *Riley takes out a knife and starts cutting up his forehead till blood starts trickling out* AHH THATS BETTER, I FEEL ALIVE NOW... THERE YOU GO SCOTT!! I got a head start for you, although this is exactly what I want you to do to me, I rather enjoy this. *wipes his finger over his forehead, and gets some blood on his finger, and sticks it in his mouth* MMM that's good stuff, you want some Scott? Haven't had this in a while... but hey since this is your ten minute showcase Scott, maybe you can help me out a little bit, I want you to do this to me. But if you think that this will give you an edge up on our match, you're wrong, this is what I want, this is my edge up. Come Friday, I think there will be some surprises, the whole landscape of EAW will be rocked, when I Riley DeWitt, defeat the former World Champion, and now laughing stock, Scott Diamond. I feel disrespected by the fact that you didn't even give me the proper respect of acknowledging me, and I'm going to take it out on you. I might be a rookie, but I'm also, your new nightmare
Post July 17th 2014, 9:01 pm by Guest
Morality? Virtue? Injustice? Did you decide to have one more bottle of beer, and now you don’t even know what you are talking about? Explain to me in the simplest or most complicated terms, Venom, how does anything of what you have just said have to do with our PHYSICAL faceoff this Saturday night? It has NOTHING to do with our match; it’s simply irrelevant. If anything, it makes you look weak and soft in the ring because you have to abide by some lunatic morality code, which restricts you from doing some of the normal stuff that a wrestler would do; while I am free to do whatever the fuck I want to on our show. The more important question to you from me though is how are any of these words have to do with me? I’ve never wanted in my life to be a moral individual, this is why I signed up for EAW; if I did, I would have become a police officer, a doctor, a firefighter, MAYBE a commentator or a General Manager. What’s this “injustice” of mine that you are talking about, that triumphs over the virtue? Am I killing somebody? Am I crashing the party of any match I feel like? Umm, nope? I’ve already said this the first time I talked to you that you should stop shooting yourself in the foot and wasting your time. Go hit the gym, go improve your wrestling skills, go do something that will actually count towards the victory of this match; but then again who am I even talking to right now? Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You are not going to do that. You are the guy who admittedly plays a personal bitch to quite a few extremists on the current active roster, and still somehow acts like he’s the best thing since sliced bread. And who the fuck cares if your morality used to be flawed? Why are you comparing what happened to you to me? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to be able to tell that your career and mine are not running the same parallel roads; if anything they are the complete opposite of each other.  You are developing your own losing streak while I am doing my own dominant winning streak. You are being somebody else’s little bitch while I am my own boss. You are the prey, I am the predator. You are the loser, I am the winner.

Excuse me, did you just say I am far worse than you first ASSUMED? Ok, let’s just ignore the part where you said that I am “far worse” because your opinion on me really doesn’t matter; you’ve said the exact same thing to the other hundred extremists, who you have lost to, and they just ended up turning tables on you.  What happened to you Venom? Aren’t you know-it-all guy that you depict yourself to be in your promos? No, you are not and I already knew that. I even said it the first time I met you that you don’t know shit about the stuff that you are talking about in your promos. All I wanted was for you to admit it and you did, the words that I have just heard came out of YOUR mouths. I mean let’s just look at some of the stuff you got wrong about me. I’ve spent YEARS striving to achieve my goals? (Sigh) I guess, I just have to repeat myself all over again since you don’t pay any attention to the things I have. When I made my debut on Turbo, I had a goal in mind, which was to achieve a contract to a major brand and I DID in 2 weeks. Then, my next goal was to become an Elite champion and I did it in less than three months. Besides being Elite champion, I also wanted to be a Unified Tag Team Champion with my partner and close friend, Pyrite, and we did in a few months since our unification. Then, I wanted to main event Pain for Pride and I did it eight months into my EAW Debut. Finally, I wanted to main event Territorial Invasion and lead Team EAW and I did it eleven months after I debuted. Where do you see “years” written on my resume? I don’t.  Do you know what I see? I see a pitch-perfect career that even a Hall of Famer would crave to have. I think that when you were talking about individuals working years for something that is out of their grasp, you really were talking about yourself. It’s because you have been here over a year and you have made it LOUD and CLEAR that you want to be a world champion, and you can’t even become its number one contender. Honestly, if you ask me, it doesn’t get more pathetic than that. And yes, I DID pay attention to everything you’ve said. The problem you did NOT do the same with my promos. I am calling you Venom because you haven’t changed. I have listed you hundreds of reasons for why is that, and you have failed to respond to any of them because you know that everything I have stated is true. And you can just stop with your “enlightenment” crap because it’s not real, it’s not a fact, I have seen what you are made of and it simply doesn’t work on me. Let me ask you a question Venom. Every time you lost a match before Pain for Pride, did you not say you would change? You would change maybe how you speak, act, wrestle, do everything that is better than the old version of Venom? Am I right? Did you not say that every time you failed to do something you promised to perform in a squared circle? And then you would just go lose again, a week or few later.  See that’s why your “change” in character means crap to me, it does NOT exist. Or am I wrong about what I have said Venom?  You didn’t say you wanted to change during that time? You said that it’s ok to lose the match that you did, you are proud to be who you really are, you are happy to be a loser? Ok, I gotchu.

Awe I am sorry Venom; I am sorry honey, for not praising you for what you have done. I am sorry for not believing in your “I quit drinking” crap because alcohol is already is in your system, once it’s there, you never go back to normal; I am sorry for not believing how you quit alcohol in one day when it’s already proven by science that it takes a good year for heavy drinkers to get away from this poisonous beverage. I am sorry for not taking you serious because I have faced much greater extremists. I am sorry for being your enemy and not pretending like I am your friend. And I am sorry for not perceiving these 5 senses crap; I am sorry for not trying to create a false notion in my head to excuse all my past losses, because I haven’t lost, I don’t know what it means to “lose”. The only thing I know about is how to WIN.

Am I really overthinking your alliance with Scott Diamond Venom, or you exaggerated everything I had to say about it? All I said was mention few facts about Scott’s career about how he hasn’t been a world champion in years and how he has lost his recent Pain for Pride Match. How’s that “overthinking”? And why are you talking about Scott’s “destruction” of EAW that happened a year ago? Weren’t you blaming me the first time around for bringing my accolades from my past? Wow, you really a hypocrite.  But since we are already on this topic, hell why not? I do have a few comments to spit out. First, if Scott did actually “kill EAW” then why am I standing here? Why am I talking inside the EAW ring? Why have I been able to wrestle in this company for the past four months? Why was EAW back two or even one week after Pain for Pride 6? Oh, it’s because Scott didn’t kill EAW.  It’s because nobody cares about what Scott wants or thinks about; it’s because it was all work, just a stipulation, nothing too biggie. Second, you were talking about virtue and becoming a moral person then why are you siding with someone who tried to kill this company? You know for a second before reading this, I actually seriously contemplated about joining you and trying to become a moral person. But now that I see the truth, see that you are forming alliance with our enemy, someone who opposes our beliefs and does everything to decimate them, I am not accepting your deal because you RUINED IT. Thanks, Venom! You are really good at killing your own momentum, aren’t you? Earlier, you said that the fate of your career and yet allow Ashten Cross to control it; to change your name and change the way you approach your career. Boss yourself around or be somebody else’s bitch, make up your mind Venom! I never really craved Young Lions Cup; I was just inserted there by the orders of the General Manager. I never lost the match, three jealous individuals attacked me and the face bout ended up in no contest. But you know what Venom? Even though I never pinned Terry, I was already better than him. He tried to screw me from my match few weeks prior to our match at Hell bound and I turned it around on him, I kicked his ass instead. Every time I saw him on the show, I did whatever I wanted to do with him; he was…what do you call it hmm… my little bitch. “Just because I choose not to do some things alone doesn't signify that I can't do said thing alone.” You know you are right, but NOT in YOUR case. You had an opportunity to win King of Extremist tournament on YOUR OWN, and what you got is one-sided match in round one against Diamond Cage where you literally got OBLITERATED.  You had an opportunity to win Grand Rampage on YOUR OWN and you weren’t even close to being the last man standing. You had an opportunity to win Cash in the Vault on YOUR OWN, they even gave you a freebie, by eliminating Norman Hellion out of the competition, to make things easier and you still LOST. Just like you’ll have an opportunity to beat me this Saturday on YOUR OWN and you will FAIL, and walk out in shame like you NEVER have before.
Kevin Devastation
Post July 17th 2014, 8:28 pm by Kevin Devastation
I didn't come back demanding anything...

At least this time at least...

So Ryan Savage I am gonna ask that you shut the hell up...

And take a note or two...

WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RYAN SAVAGE? WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO LIKE YOU KNOW THEM?
You see the reason I walked out of other federations is because they did not deserve Kevin Devastation as a star there. Places you come from are nothing compared to places I have ruled over Ryan, and you don't seem to understand that before you get to pop off at the mouth at a man like me you need to understand a few things Ryan.

1. Just because Mr. DEDEDE takes pity and is your partner don't mean your bad kid.
2. Even if you were bad, I would still knock the taste out of your mouth.
3. I am God compared to you.
4. Mr. DEDEDE is gonna turn on you.
5. I am gonna laugh when he does.

6. Cy Henderson always has been better than you.
7. Kevin Devastation has always been and always will be better than all of you.
8. I am God.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? Because I see you sitting there, like the fatass you are, and I see you watching me of all people like I am some kinda hamburger or twinkie or something. I prove week in and week out why Kevin Devastation should be in the main event Ryan Savage...Just because you can't see it does not make it true. Kevin Devastation proved why he was the last man standing on Voltage at the draft, because I deserved to be the one man above all else who was a winner. And this past week on Dynasty, in the MAIN EVENT, I beat Tyler Parker, the man who RETIRED Y2Impact! Tell me I don't deserve something again you stupid son of a bitch and I promise you that you will find yourself on the receiving end of a sledge aimed straight for that big mouth of yours. Now lets get back to where I was at though Ryan...Cy Henderson and I being a team is not the thing you need to concern yourself with there Ryan. You should be more concerned with your own partner at this point...Mr. DEDEDE is the World Heavyweight Champion now, and who the hell knows how long he will allow you to hang on to him like a leech. You see I know Ryan Adams, better than most people know Ryan Adams. That man will turn on you and leave you laying for some dogs to feed on, just wait and let them feed Ryan...IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND I HOPE I GET TO SEE IT UNFOLD YOU STUPID LITTLE BASTARD!!!

You will either learn the easy way and leave Ryan Adams to suffer on Dynasty, or I will make you learn the hard way when myself and Cy Henderson drop you into the hole with him. Get smart Ryan, or just get Buried...
Post July 17th 2014, 6:45 pm by Guest
(EViL MAGiK is standing on a really foggy road in the middle of no where.)

Twinkle Twinkle...

Little Star...

How I wonder what you are...

How I wonder what you are... What are you little star? Are you up there all alone waiting for your little buddies to appear in the night sky? Are you part of an illusion? Are you even there? Maybe you have us all tricked little star. Maybe you don't even exist, and we're seeing our souls in the sky. Maybe, just maybe you're part of a magic trick, did someone summon you little star? Are you going to take over earth one day? What are you little star? Maybe you're a demon, a fallen angel, the devil... What are you little star?

Up above the world so high...

Like a diamond in the sky...

Are you a diamond little star? Are you looking down at earth wondering what I am? Wondering why you're surrounded by darkness? Maybe we're not so different little star, I'm surrounded by darkness also. Maybe we're opposite, you've gotta embrace the darkness around you little star. Don't make the worst of it, if you turn to darkness you'll be invisible, invisible means invincible, that's what I've done, I've let the darkness take me, and now no one can stop me. Do you want to join me?

Twinkle Twinkle...

Little Star...

How I wonder what you are...
LVCIAN
Post July 17th 2014, 3:29 pm by LVCIAN
[Max A. Million is standing in the interview area with Lucian Black after a victory at a live event]

Max A. Million: Please welcome my guest of this time... the number one contender for the National Extreme Championship, LUCIAN BLACK!

[Crowd cheers can be heard throughout the arena]

Max A. Million: Lucian, last week you established dominance over several extremist including a hall of famer. You shocked the world again, you proved everybody wrong again, Lucian! How do you feel?

Lucian Black: I feel like I feel everyday. Usually when an individual acquires prosperity they change, they sort of become.. corrupt. That won't be me, I will not allow myself to turn into what I hate the most. I'll always be a man of honor no matter what. Besides I can't say I feel happy because I only won the battle, the war is yet to come. When I win the war and finally reclaim the National Extreme Championship THAT is when I will be happy, THAT is when I will celebrate.

Max A. Million: What does the National Extreme championship mean to you?

Lucian Black: The National Extreme Championship was the second championship I won during my tenure as an extremist it would mean the world to me if I had the opportunity to have it under my possession again. Tyler Parker has been an exceptional champion, but I think it's time the NE title comes to a new home. I feel it has lost some prestige and the most viable option to restore prestige back to it is Lucian Black.

Max A. Million: Recently, Hurricane Hawk made a powerful statement mainly about the authority, did you have the chance to watch it?

Lucian Black: I actually did and quite frankly it's incomprehensible to me why Hawk is upset. He's essentially done it all. He's had numerous reigns as champion, he was in one of the most ascendant factions this company has ever seen, Generation Genesis and he is a member of the hall of fame. He feels like a puppet because that is exactly what he is. The authority is utilizing him to cease the revolution I have started. I have overcame all the hardships, all the tribulations that have manifested in my life and you can rest assured I will overcome this one. Hawk is desperate. He hasn't achieved success in a long time and that I personally believe that makes him even more dangerous than he is. He is solely concentrated on hurting me this week on Dynasty and I can't say he won't. He will probably hurt me, but he won't hurt what I represent, what I signify. Honor will remain unscathed regardless what he or anybody attempts against me.. That's guaranteed.

Max A. Million: Thank you for your time, Lucian.

Lucian Black: No problem, Tomi.

Max A. Million: ...

[Camera fades to black ]
Post July 17th 2014, 2:44 pm by Guest
Voltage
A Tale of Worth as told by Shane Scott

The shot opens up on a darkened summer sunset, the sun having barely fallen behind the horizon line creating a beautiful watercolour painting in the sky. As the burnt orange flows into the cotton candy pink and finally into a heavy purple, the camera pans down to reveal the unmistakable skyline of St. Louis. In the distance, far away, the Gateway Arch welcomes travelers to the western half of the United States. Beneath it the Mississippi flows easily, a slow, winding current that allows the few souls to dare attempt night swimming easy passage by the barges and ships that dot the water. The camera continues to lower, revealing a magnificently put together dinner scene. Fancy candles line the guardrail on the edge of the building, tables draped in fancy cloth and adorned with vases set up meticulously arranged in perfect formation. And finally... Shane Scott, the Filth himself, posted in the corner, taking long drags off of one of his Marlboro Reds. He's dressed casually-fancy, a tight sweater over questionably tight slacks, all tied together with a distractedly bright wristwatch, and of course the lone cigarette behind his ear. He looks over the city with a small smile, taking a final puff of his cigarette before flicking it away, probably onto some poor passerby below.     

Shane Scott
"I've always loved this city. It's always been a favourite on the road for me, and what's there to hate? It's got sport if that's the kind of thing you seek. Plenty of music and culture, enough to last you a lifetime. An easy, mid-west welcoming tone in the air... truly a place to call home." 

He pauses as a sly smirk begins to pull at one corner of his mouth, dotting it away with a ring-adorned pinky finger. A small, bitter laugh escapes from behind his teeth, one that harbors more than just a little bit of distaste, as does the grimace that follows. He speaks in a quietly, dangerously coated tone, one full of anger and even... jealousy?

Shane Scott
"There's no home for Shane Scott. There's no settling down for Shane Scott. Shane Scott finds solace in life, living it to the fullest and not giving a damn about worthless things like finding a wife, or having a kid, or retiring at the goddamned age of 65... Heh. No, y'see, I'm not like my brother over here."

Scott rolls his eyes, allowing them to come to a rest on something off-screen. The camera pans over slightly, revealing a huge painting of a man who bears a striking resemblance to Shane, only he is slightly taller and more filled in. With him is a textbook beautiful woman, with deep brown eyes and waving brunette hair that cascades into curls down her back. Her smooth, painted on tan skin is accentuated by fluffy pink lips, and if she is anything close to the picture in real life, definitely a steal. The camera turns back to Shane, who now possesses a large bottle of Jack Daniels, only it's filled about one-fourth of the way to the top. He tips it back, soaking in the amber-fluid that meets his lips in large gulps before dropping the bottle on the ground with a loud crack. He stares at the floor, watching what's left of the drink soak into the concrete before looking back into the camera lens with heavily sunken eyes. He smirks wryly, stepping forward onto the glass with a crunch, which evokes a chuckle from him. Wiping his mouth, he begins to speak again.

Shane Scott
"We all have our ways of coping... But hey, I've never been like my brother. He's the goddamned dictionary definition of a man. Six-foot-five, two-hundred fifty pounds. Did the whole college thing and found a job interning at some law firm... worked his way up, and he owns the bitch now. And he owns all this. And he hits that every fuckin' night... while I have nothing. I live on the road and I'll die on the road, not a single dime to my name or someone to call the morgue and tell them to collect me from the ditch I die in."

Shane reaches up and rips the cigarette from behind his ear and jams it into his mouth, with such force that it breaks. He runs a hand through his hair, picking pieces of tobacco from his tongue with his other as he lumbers over to the camera. He flips a chair around and sits in it reversely, using the back as a support for his chin as he bores holes into the lens with his eyes. Up close you can see the purple-bags beneath them, and you can almost smell the Jack that he is no doubt reeking of.

Shane Scott
"But y'see... y'see that's just not fucking true anymore. I do have something. I have a lot of somethings. And those somethings, those all revolve around another something. Every dime to my name, every person that gives a fuck about me, any damned legacy that I leave on this planet, I owe to this one something... can you guess? Come on, wager a bet. Hell, good ol' homeboy Jamie O'Hara already has! C'mon, it's gotta be my ego, right? I'm a big-bad confident motherfucker, ain't I Jamie? I rule over this kingdom like a tyrant, I'm a fuckin' carnie and you're all apart of my little circus, ain't that right bud? I get off on this shit. I get off on guys like you, armchair doctors that think they know what goes on in this head of mine. The only thing I have in life, is this."

Shane Scott thrusts his hand into his pocket and rips from it a folded piece of paper. He flips it at the camera with gusto and laughs obnoxiously at it. He bends over to pick it up, which in his drunken state is quite the task, before somehow managing to both come up with it and a lit cigarette in his mouth. He takes a few moments to unfold it, his fingers tracing the edges and his eyes lining the words on the page, lips curling into a small smile as he does so. A few puffs later, he shows it to the camera. It reads, "EAW OFFICIAL CONTRACT," in bold black letters, shakily read allowed by Scott himself.

Shane Scott
"This. This is what I have. This is what I have to stake my legacy and my name on. This. And you must know what this is, right O'Hara? C'mon, I know you got one too. This, this here is an EAW Official Contract. An Extreme Answers Wrestling Talent Contract, signed by yours truly. This here is what I have to call mine. And you dare to say... you dare say I... I have an ego. Well let me tell you one thing, motherfucker. Any ego you think I have, I've earned. Everything in my life is earned. Maybe I don't have the first-class travel. Maybe I just can't afford to eat every day. Maybe I have to borrow clothes from my brother to wear to his damned wedding... but I'm still a hell of a wrestler. And I'm still undefeated. And you... you've still yet to prove a thing. You still don't even have a reason to unpack that suitcase, you cocky little bastard."

Scott snorts and sputters, spitting a spray of loogie off of the building in anger. He takes two quick drags before throwing that one away too, turning to the camera quickly as smoke curls out of his nostrils.

Shane Scott
"That proverbial sun you speak of? Look around you, man. There is no sun left for you. It left, long ago. But hey, suns rise, don't they? You'll have your shot for redemption on Voltage, won't you?"

Shane shakes his head at the camera for a moment, kicking the chair he was just in over and looking straight into the camera with pure hate.

Shane Scott

"Sure, sure you will. Only this time, I'll be there. Blocking out every ray. Oh, and one more thing..."

Scott throws two thumbs ups at the camera with a wink.

Shane Scott

"Good luck."

Jamie O'Hara
Post July 17th 2014, 11:55 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Misplaced Confidence

The sun begins to rise over the tarmac of Kingsford Smith International Airport and the beautiful Sydney skyline becomes visible in the distance. Waiting in the flight lounge at 6am isn't something Jamie O'Hara doesn't enjoy much most of the time. Hell, being up before the sun is already a pain for him, he despises these early mornings. However, when the coffee tastes nice and the paper is nicely placed on the bench, it's easy to live with. Leaning up against the wall in the corner, he lifts the coffee and takes a slip, creating a warm sensation in his chest. No better way to defeat the city's chilly winter morning.

What a shame. To go down on the night I looked to make my mark in EAW. Fighting, I did but nonetheless, the result doesn't change. Admittedly the odds were never in my favour, turning my back on Lannister was a slip up I ultimately regretted.  Perhaps I'll need to reexamine my desire to move mountains to reach the top? Nah, it's fine how it is. All you can do is pick yourself up off the ground, brush the dirt off and start focusing on whatever comes next. Of course the psychological battle is a whole different topic as the doubt begins to slowly build and you become more desperate for that win. For me, that desire to break onto the scene, to capture the attention of those who watch, to be noticed and talked about backstage...around the world is close to its limits...and it's only been two weeks. But two weeks can seem like an eternity, can be the difference between success in September and success in December. MONTHS can be delayed by back to back losses. The nights that the brands unite become prime opportunities, those are the true missed opportunities if not taken...but then I realise that dwelling on the low lights are utterly useless. The sun always rises, right? It rises and it's light removes whatever darkness remains signaling a new day, a new beginning. Consecutive losses means that dawn creeps ever closer, just becomes a question of when. And when that dawn arrives, It will certainly be worth the wait and I've got a gut feeling the sun may rise this week on Voltage.

He takes a deep breath, another slip of his coffee, again rests up against the wall and chuckles to himself quietly with a slight shake of the head.

Yes, yes I proclaimed the same stuff a week ago however I can only keep my chin up, remain optimistic and keep rolling forward regardless of what comes my way. Every new dawn means a new opportunity to leave an impact and take the first steps towards glory. It sounds desperate, doesn't it? All of this just sounds a little grab for attention and maybe I find myself stretching a bit more than I actually need to for the kick that starts my rise in EAW. The plans are laid, I have my first goal in mind and It's a reality that isn't very far out of reach, I just find myself begging for that confidence to walk into every match leading to that opportunity. Confidence can mean the difference between victory or defeat...but what is true confidence? The one that develops without even knowing it exists or one fueled by an egotistical desire to thrive? For me, that confidence is grown by the obstacles and challenges that thrown in my way and my ability to bounce back without questioning my own potential.  Sadly that confidence becomes misplaced and whatever confidence I had coming into Extreme Answers Wrestling has thus been poorly distributed. A shame that is. All I know is that a particular champion has entered my crosshairs and how unfortunate it is, a golden boy's scalp is about to join the others. Oh boy, at least he has arms to run back to and make sure it will be okay once it's done. Eating may not be a possibility, but he'll live.

That said, this can't become a reality until I get that first tally mark down. And this week I'm pinned against another bloke looking to make the most of his debut. Seems the only difference is Shane Scott is driven by his selfish ego. Rarely have I seen egos reach the very far, at some point it overtakes them and they  decide they deserve better. Of course their delusional mind gets in the way of reality. Shame. Seen way too many talented blokes slip away because of it. What makes Shane Scott so different is what I want to know; what makes his ego so different from the less? What makes him tick? Yet, he has the heart to take challenges head on to achieve the great heights this industry offers. Maybe the fourteen hour light is the perfect opportunity to wrap my mind around Scott, get my state of mind in a position in the best position possible? First class travel does help. That said It gets under my skin I can't truly prepare for my opponents this early. What's the best I can do? Make an assumption off little information I have? Call them out on their personality flaws that seem to be evident backstage and in the ring? I don't know these men I step up against outside a few mere videos, I don't know what they've gone through, how they've achieved their accolades and namesakes. What banter can I truly dish out? Congratulations for beating a mediocre fool and welcome to the big leagues? I can't make that call, I'd be out of my depth. Who's to say I'm not talking out of my ass by telling my opponent of the men I've defeated? Of course, I have scalps on the shelf that would make even the best here in EAW question their chances.

Jamie O'Hara looks down at the tarmac as a plane bound for a place beyond the seas roars down the runway and takes off. As a kid, air travel fascinated him, always the pinnacle of his year if he flew to even Western Australia. He use to welcome these shit mornings, hardly sleeping the night before with his suitcase packed a week earlier. Now? Now it's a rushed job hungover, too out of it to not be ripped off by a taxi and stuck at the back of the line with a blistering headache and kids tugging on his jacket for a photo or signature. These poor innocent souls, never experiencing this hell.  The flight to LAX echoes throughout the empty flight lounge. O'Hara picks up his bags and starts to make his way to the terminal.

This sun? This is the sun I talked so much about. It's blessing, it's glory is the perfect sign that good things are bound to happen at Voltage. I'll give Shane Scott the respect he probably deserves. No pathetic banter, no low blows that are undeserved, just a simple "good luck" because that's all I can truly dish up here. Of course I don't expect you to deliver the same level of courteously and respect, but a warning, don't walk in expecting another walk over. What I told Savage last week applies to you, I'm much different than the rest...

O'Hara drops his head, bites his lower lip and slightly shakes his head.

Fuck, I hope this confidence is placed well this time.

He reaches the terminal and slowly makes his way through the line before handing his passport and ticket. After a short few seconds he's handed them back and proceeds down the hallway as the scene fades to black.
Cage.
Post July 17th 2014, 1:19 am by Cage.
You know what? Quick question, weren't you black?

Another question, do you even know me?

“Join me, I'll lead you, you can TRUST me, join me so we can purify the world!”

Sell outs, corporate douche bags, and most importantly false prophets, who think they can change the world. From a wrestling ring, you are quite the revolutionary there Victor, great job. I never once wanted to be the hero, it wasn't me, you don't see a cape on my back, you see don't me saving mary jane. So why am I the hero? Because these people see me as a hero? They see a guy who works hard and they consider him a hero, they basically live through me and refuse to live through people like you who if had any control in anything in this world, would lead the world astray. See I ask myself that question everyday Victor, why me? Why must I have all these people counting on me, and when I let them down, why don't they just go away? They admire the tenacity, they admire my hardwork, they admire my heart to keep on going. And I use to say screw being the hero, I'd be a guy caught dead caring about any of these people. Whether they had a roof on their heads, whether they fed their own familes and supported them, I could care less because I was all about me. But then that chant build, “Kill DC Kill” and then it just replays all the time and it has finally dawned on me, that they don't just chant that because it sounds cool. They chant it because, it is real. It is power, and they have a voice, something a man like you is so deaf out the ass, because all you can hear and all you can see is your own image of the world, but these people are going to let you know. No one listens to these people, they can say they fight for these people, but a man who stands for something will only be taken serious if he has the whole world in his hands. Do you have the whole world in your hands Victor? Do you really? Are you just a phony, we know how wrestling and phony has been tossed around in the same sentence. I merely think that it is because of guys like you, guys who think they know something. You guys suck so much, Norman Hellion has Peter, you have Charles Manson, guys you've probably never met, guys who aren't even real. False prophets, false human beings, but dare to think they know anything about truth. I got the truth, I've always had the truth, the fans man. Those are my people, that is my truth and that is my damn legacy. If you watched me in the shadows you would realize that I am the most ruthless man, the most intense, the most dangerous man, bar none. There won't be another, there won't be a better, and I want you to specifically state those empty threats, because I recall that any man who stepped in this ring, whether it was Starr or anybody. I told them what would happen, I told them I would break their will and I did just that. They've all tapped out, and they've all been beaten and broken, I put the chairman of the company in a wheelchair for god sakes.

And I didn't even promise to do that, if anything I have watched you. I have watched you dissapear, and come back new everytime, and then just crash and burn. I've watched you be the center of praise, everyone looked at you as a man they could count on to carry this place, you were one of those guys I like to call, “EAW Extremist” just filled with hype, and they don't live to the hype that was thrown underneath them. It's tragic, I tell my opponents that when they step in the ring with me it doesn't get more physical, more brutal and more violent than that. And damn it, whether it was an unsanctioned fight, a Cage of Death, an Ultimate Submission Match, or even an Elite Rules match. I've kicked and brutalized everyone that has stepped in the ring with me, with weapons, with my fist. I did it, I have proven that I am willing to ride or die for my career, for my family and for these people. And that doesn't make me a hero, because I ain't your superman, I ain't your savior, it makes me a man of truth. You don't have to shake at it, DDD didn't shake, Jay didn't shake, Starr didn't shake, no one has ever shook whenever I told them I was going to kick their asses. But it happened, it HAPPEND. And that is all that matters, I never said EAW is conspiring against me, I've said it once. I'll say it again that even you can get it through your head, EAW is filled with hypocrisy and everyone thinks they have the answers. But they never answer the questions, it's just a statement here, a statement there and whether or not you don't believe it. The proof is in everything I've been through, being fired and having my family taken away. Having selfish and spiteful extremist who can't stand to see the best in the business succeed,  fighting for EAW. And people only remembering it for being “Team DEDEDE” you don't see a man like yourself fighting the wars I've fought, and fighting for the things I have. Because guys like you like the easy route in a war, you sacrafice men to get ahead. I respect it, and admittedly, it has been done to me. I have been sacraficed just so another man can get ahead, and I have learned that maybe there is no place for Diamond Cage to be the hero anymore, but in pro wrestling. That doesn't mean I am going to turn my back on the people who chant my name and buy my merchandise and scream at the top of their lungs for me to keep fighting, it means I am done being the gas in EAW's truck. I am done being an EAW extremist, I am going to be a fighter. That is what I always been, that is what I will continue to do until there is no breath in my body. I don't need to save another guy, I don't need to get involved in anything that isn't my business, see where I come from. If you didn't mind your business, you got your ass kicked. Norman Hellion is a grown ass man, you are a grown ass man, everyone here is grown except for your partner, so when shit hits the fan. Don't expect Diamond Cage to clean it up, but considering what has came out of your mouth I can tell you are full of it, what can you possibly do that is worst than what I have already gone through. In a tag match nonetheless, I have wounds that will be with me for life, I still feel pain from those wars to this day, what can you do? I can literally hand you a hammer, and tell you put me out of my misery Vic. Please for the love of god put me out of my fucking misery, and you'll do it. And I'll take it and smile, and I'll still be here, I know. I'm like a roach that just won't go away, I am the fly on the wall. I don't need any worship to help me, I don't need help period from anybody. All I need is my fist, and an opponent, and whether I have to team with Lethal Consequences or go in it alone, the fact is kicking everyone's ass is going to get me what I want and I has alluded me my entire career. I don't know any Charles Manson, I mean last I heard the dude is rotting in jail, but I don't fear you, and I don't fear any Charles Manson. You are a hypocrite, because you are doing the exact same thing you call me out for with empty threats, we both know the victory means more than the beating. But I am good enough to deliver both the beating and the victory and I will do it on Showdown.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post July 17th 2014, 12:50 am by Mr. DEDEDE
VOLTAGE PROMO

Ryan Savage you are spot on my friend. Since we've banded together there has been a change of air and a different mood carried in by the wind. There's a sense of desperation, feathers have been ruffled, murmurs spread through the dressing room like wildfire because once again Mr. DEDEDE is in the Championship hunt, and another man who mirrors DEDEDE in his pursuits is with him on his journey. This is no MC Squared, this is no Team DEDEDE, or the House of Renegades.. this is two of a rare breed with their sights set on Championships. And they think we don't know people are already trying to sweep our names under the rug in a desperate attempt to keep us where they want.. but this is what happens when you're this successful; they want to marginalize you. They don't think you deserve ''this'' because you already have ''that'', and this isn't new. Every rotten trick that's in the book I've already seen it--I've seen it and I've had it done to me. Ask the name-plate on my Big Gold Belt if that stopped me. Nope, men like me don't succumb to that. They'll always have names for us Ryan. They'll always call us the ''spot-light hogs'' or the ''golden boys'' but they know it's merited, every single bit of it. Don't get offended by those names, those are just synonyms to ''great''. At the end of the day, politics and neighboring circumstances aside, The Savage Ryans are the best team in EAW today and we PROVED IT when we beat Dynamite Rain! We proved it when we brought Worlds Finest to their knees with ease in a 3 on 2 handicap match! But the difference between our past and our immediate future is that this weekend comes a turning point. This weekend, we've got everyone's attention. This isn't a NEO match or an iFPV, this is where the world is watching. Xavier and Brian's new-found momentum is going to prove to be their undoing when the better TEAM defeats two great men. Flash forward to Sunday on Dynasty, and the saga continues. Aren Mistalav (God, I butchered that) and The Nas can sit and wait patiently, the New Breed Championship division can wait patiently, the World Heavyweight Championship division can wait patiently because we aren't going anywhere any time soon.

I don't want to generalize but I will for the sake of my point; there are two types of people in EAW, those in the spot-light and those in the sidelines. Everybody takes a backseat somewhere along the line, but there are some who are constantly in the shadows and there are a select few who seem to never leave the bright lights. I'm one of them, no doubt about it. Everything I do gets coverage, and if you're expecting me to apologize for it you're wasting your time, Brian. I'm not sorry that there are people who never get a taste of the success they've sown. That's just a part of the game, the battle is won before it's even fought. Say what you like about Ryan, but he's someone I invited into the spot-light personally and with luck he'll spend quite a while there. The reason why I don't even acknowledge those who come up with this idea that I perform under bias is simple. Everyone gets the same shot. Everyone has the same opportunity. You've spent so much time and energy complaining about being held back for all these years and what did your complaining get you? It's never Brian Daniels' fault though, isn't it? Not once do you ever consider that maybe you're to blame for your set-backs. Fine, have that mentality, but don't you or anyone else in that god-damned locker-room start thinking I'm going to lend a hand to a mentality like that. No, I don't even WORK for people like you. I accommodate those who take and those who hold on to what they have. Needless to say, I don't have to debate back and forth about why Ryan and I are going to beat you this Friday. I wouldn't insult anyone's intelligence and put down your abilities in the ring.. you just need to know that when I say Ryan Savage is better than you, it goes far beyond the ring. A man by the name of Bo Jackson was hailed as the greatest athlete who ever lived; he was an all-star in two different major league sports. He could do it ALL! He had the rocketship strapped to his back but one freak accident later and mentally, he was never the same again.

I bet you thought I was gonna compare you to Bo Jackson, but that'd be a stretch. Bo Jackson never made excuses, Bo Jackson never bitched and moaned about who was in the spot-light or who took the proverbial food from his plate. But like so many others around here, you do. From day one you've been your own worst enemy, and how hypocritical of you to attack Ryan Savage for his affiliation with me.. you really want to go there? What was that they used to say about Viper? How the only time the name "Viper" was relevant was when "Ro" was in front of it? And you've got the unmitigated fucking gall to come at Ryan sideways? I may be caught up in my ''spot-light'' but don't think I didn't pay attention. The people here in EAW always let their voices be heard, and those voices once chanted YOUR name Brian. On the same night I took EAW back from Scott Diamond, another hero supposedly rose from the dust. But I guess that's the inevitable fate of all men.. from dust do all men rise, to dust they return. Some just return much quicker than others. 

Believe me, I can sit here all night and put you two down. It's usually the standard here in EAW, two partys are booked against each other, both partys bring each other down. But I'm not everything is about tearing somebody down, I make it a mission to deliver a wake up call every time I open my mouth. Pronouncing Ryan Savage as better than Xavier Williams isn't a put-down to Xavier, it's a wake up call to anybody with the wrong idea about my tag team partner. If I wanted to put Xavier down, I'd use the old ''coat-tail'' cliche line and apply that to Xavier and Dark Demon. I'd bring up Xavier's excruciatingly pathetic record before Pain for Pride, and how I gave negative 6 fucks about his career before he turned his back on Demon just like everyone else did... No offense, of course. However, I did care about your career Xavier, and I watched as you made your way through the pack. I didn't do it like everyone else did simply because you turned your back on Dark Demon, I did it because you have talent. Let me tell you something, Ryan Savage and I are the least of your problems. You know who your worst enemy truly is? ... 

Look around.

Look at everyone around you as you stand wherever you are; in the center of the ring, in the comfort of your own home and especially the people in the locker-room. Question their allegiance, ask yourself if they're there for you or not. Chances are, they aren't. They're there until you obtain real success, and that's when the dagger is drawn. I don't say this to tear you or Brian down, I don't need to. Everything I need to do at my gain and your expense comes in the ring this weekend, but not now. Now this is about seeing things for how they really are, and the fact is Ryan Savage is in very safe territory no matter how much mud and sand I drag him too as he saddles to my ''coat-tails'' as people like to say. You're the one dead in the water here, Xav. I think you taught Dark Demon a lesson that you need to learn yourself; trust nobody, not even the people chanting your name. This world's full of deceivers and if you and Brian think me one of them, go ahead and think what you want. But you should at least get this from me, you're stepping into the ring with an honest man. A wicked, cruel man but an honest one at that. We can exchange ''yes i wills'' and ''no you wont's'' all we like but whatever happens on Voltage happens, and that's all I can really say about that. But let me tell you what I think's going to happen and why it'll happen. Ryan Savage and I are going to take advantage of you and use your momentum as a launching pad, and we're going to do it by defeating you in the middle of your hay-day. Why? Because it suits us. Let this be a lesson you never forget, Xav; you don't bite the hand that feeds you unless you're willing to take the arm with you. If you're going to kill, you've got to be fool-proof. The margin for error has always been a low one here in EAW, even when I was in your shoes 6 years ago. 6 years ago, when I had the ultimate opportunity in the palm of my hands and killed a flock with one stone in one fowl swoop. In one night I ended a 10 month streak, won three Championships and beat three opponents, and it'll be the 6 year anniversary of that moment soon. Out of anyone in this company who might be near that position, you're the closest. You took your first dive into the abyss at Pain for Pride, and you did it on the same night I left the abyss. No one says you'll leave that abyss at all, but there's a few ways you will if you do. You can leave the way your tag team partner did, in tattered clothes and all your fading glory in desperate search of redemption. Or you can leave the way I did; on top of the world, again.
Marco
Post July 17th 2014, 12:34 am by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#3

Every man flourishes into something when the time is right and I'm smart enough to know that my time isn't now to bloom into the person I am going to be. At a time I was jealous of Xavier Williams, I spent my whole entire time concentrating how I can out do him, I spent my whole entire career trying to one up him and finally, I had enough. I had enough of playing catch up, I had enough focusing on career than my own so I did what any normal man could. I killed who I was, I took off the mask of insecurity and when you talk about me willing to take second place is a sign of insecurity, well I think differently. Me taking second place or third place behind so many people isn't a sign of weakness, it isn't even a sign of me giving up, it's just the opposite, it's me just waiting quietly and patiently. Xavier Williams can be the World Heavyweight Champion tomorrow, or the next day or the day after that. It wouldn't bother me at all, but it's like the saying goes great things comes to who waits. I lie in the darkness in the deepest part of the void waiting for my time to strike and boy when that happens. Everything I wanted, will just fall into my lap, so Brian Daniels I would be careful if I were you picking a fight with me because you are one step closer in the point of no return, don't let Xavier Williams banter take you astray from the danger that surrounds the both of you. Even though I have some short comings in the past that doesn't make me a dangerous man because I will enjoy picking you apart and don't worry Brian, I am fully prepare to take what you have to give me. I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME THE BRIAN DANIELS THAT SUPPOSE TO STRIKE FEAR IN PEOPLE'S HEART. I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME THE BRIAN DANIELS WHO FOUGHT COUNTLESS OF GRUESOME MATCHES. I want that from you Brian, because I see what I have to do in order for me to prove a point.

It's sad that I'm in a era of insecure men that are in an endless battle of constantly proving themselves before the masses and their opponents on why they are who they say they are. I am no longer in that endless battle Brian because I see that I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Despite what other people say I have came to terms that their will always be people who are jealous, people who will say things to others just to bring him or her down to their lowly level so they can feel good about themselves. That's the world that we unfortunately live in Brian, which is why I'm evolving into something that isn't necessary for me to constantly prove something to people that will constantly look down on you. Brian if you haven't realize this yet but I'm attached to Ryan Adam's hip like a parasite because I know he has the power and the influence to shape me to what I will become and give me the necessary power and tools that I need to conquer this world with an iron fist. So Xavier can prance around with his little toy briefcase, you can try to make yourself an establish star and live off your old hype and recreate yourself. Truth be told Brian, if I am living in a deception and it brings me results at the end, then so be it. One by one I will shatter the masks and one by one you all will fall before me, but not only me but to my partner as well. So go ahead Brian, continue what you are doing because what you can't see right now will kill you in the future.

Now for you Xavier, I would personally like to thank you and you can take this compliment as another thing you can use to help you whenever you decide to speak again. But the reason why I want to thank you is because when you commented on my Gawd Jr. Tee shirt because the guys in the back put a lot of work into this shirt and I wear this very proudly and as the hottest guy in EAW right now, you mentioning my shirt just put money in their pockets even more.  But on a serious note Xavier, along with the New Breed Championship, my Gawd Jr Tee is a symbol. It foretells the future of what's to come because when people see The Reaper wearing this Tee shirt they know that I will be the on top of the world. They are looking at the man who will be on top of this industry and rule it with an iron fist and his enemies will be laid to waste. It sends a clear message to the guys in the back that I have this company in my grasp. I have the influence in my corner and I'm fortunate enough to know that Ryan Adams, my brother sees everything and the world in me and that alone will shake everyone to their foundation. Now my attentions weren't really to use my brother but if I didn't take advantage of the perks that comes along with having the Chairman behind my back then I would be an idiot not to take full advantage of that. Given that I won't be handed title shots like so many people want, I have no problem earning them on my own. So Xavier for you to say that the hype Ryan Adams have gave me has given me a false sense of security, no no no. You couldn't be more wrong, he has pointed out something that PEOPLE KNEW ALL ALONG BUT YOU AND EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS DONE A FINE JOB TRYING TO COVER THAT FACT UP!! But try as you may Xavier, you can't escape the unyielding truth about me and that is Ryan Savage is better than you. Let me repeat that, I AM BETTER THAN YOU. 

But you know, me saying that won't do me no good because you have done a fine job preventing the inevitable from me taking away everything that you hold near and dear to you. Your time is coming soon Xavier, no one is safe from me and now with my brother on my side. I can finally crush you because how I see it, this is nothing but a chess game to me. So you can go ahead and cash in your CITV, become world champion. Be the man that little Cinderella story that broke away from Demon's Council and that toppled everyone that has doubted you, topple world champions or former world champions or even Hall Of Famers. I want you to do all of that and then some Xavier. But when you are alone having everything you dream of doing when you were a little boy. You will have terrifying nightmares. Every time you blink you will see a haunting image. That image is me, the man that you thought you buried into obscurity. Someone that you thought you have left behind since you garnered new fame and fortune. Then you think back to this moment right now to what I have said to you and that I was the man who will take everything away from you that you held so dearly. Then all of a sudden my words ends up becoming a prophecy of your downfall and in the wake of your destruction Xavier, would be the day that my salvation comes to light. It's human nature, in order for me to gain success and everything I dream of, it must result into someone else's immortal suffering. So at Voltage, prepare for your worst nightmare coming into fruition.
Jacob Senn
Post July 16th 2014, 11:28 pm by Jacob Senn
You know, I was just going to sit by and wait for Voltage to reveal my great master-plan to the world. I was going to take this time to make sure that every thing that I have in store for not just the Voltage audience, but the entire EAW universe, will go according to plan, but then you had to open your big mouth.

You had to go on and open your arrogant, pompous, and ignorant mouth toward the man who is destined to become the next EAW World Champion. The man who calls himself King Amazing, Devan Dubian, is the man who wants to strike his words towards me because of what? It is because I wanted to use him and Brian Daniels as an example for what happens when you get in my way for becoming the champion that this company should have hold the pinnacle of this industry? Don't get your lace panties all riled up, because we don't want you to get a rash to make even more childish about this situation that has manifested itself. Let us look at the facts here, Dubian, you should know by now that you are not superior to me. Every time someone has even had a iota of an idea of how great they are compared to me, they crumble when the real thing comes down that ramp and slaps them in the face to bring them back to reality. When Scott Diamond thought he was better than me, I took his championship away from him. When Zack Crash thought he was superior to me, I broke his arm and sent him to Dynasty in an ambulance. When Tyler Parker thought he was better than me, I beat him and took advantage where his incorruptible soul could not dare to even attempt. Finally, when Devan Dubian thought he was going to make me his stepping stone towards the world championship at Reasonable Doubt, I beat his ass and gave him a lesson to why he was just imagining things and creating fairy tales.

You want to talk about stealing spotlights? First of all, I hate your idea of a spotlight, to be frank with you. I mean to be decimated in the ring by Brian Daniels is not much of a spotlight, so I think your little moment in the sun did not change either way, but you want to talk to me about stealing spotlights? I was out here at the start of Voltage, handling my own business with the EAW World Championship and look who decides to show up? The cherished hero to the people, the beloved superstar to everyone and the eidolon of EAW itself, Brian Daniels, who wants to try and disparage me with his comments about my losses and failures to why I should not be the EAW World Champion. If that is not an example of someone stealing the spotlight, Dubian, then I do not know what is. You do not think I want this though? You think I want to hide in the corner like a little sniveling brat and close my eyes to try and make the monsters go away, but that is ludicrous. Dubian, I knew that you and Mr. Fan Favorite would not be too fond of me beating your asses in the ring, so I expected there to be some backlash. I want both of you to try and break me down, I want both of you to try and bring me to my knees in submission because Devan, it isn't going to happen.

I have spent too long going through the wringer that this industry puts you through and do you think that anything you or even he can do to me is going to stop me from pursuing that championship? You could beat me once, you could beat me all week, but the fact is that no matter what either of you do, my prime objective is to become the EAW World Champion. I gave you incentive to try and make this blow out of proportion, Devan, but you have given me incentive to make sure that it is even worse than before. If Dark Demon does not make sure that you are too broken to even stand, I will come out there myself and make sure that you recognize greatness when it even glances at you. You may think the cards are in your hands and the odds are in your favor, but I am the man who runs the house and you know what they say.

The house always wins.
Post July 16th 2014, 10:48 pm by Guest
The phenomenon of the plague that is the lack of comprehension seems to plague the most gifted. The gifted, those who possess potential, seemingly always have some type of flaw that acts as the chains restraining them. But you truly realize when comprehension is scarce when an individual fails to comprehend the simplest of things.

MP, you are being called. But do you know what you are being called by? You are being called by those who have been enlightened, they are attempting to encourage you to comprehend things correctly and encouraging you to realize that the man at the helm of those beckoning you to accept your enlightenment is the man that stands before you now. You allow the injustice you are accustomed to triumph the virtue that individuals like I possess. How can one achieve a proper level of virtue? Well once, I lacked all kinds of morals, I allowed my lack of rational actions triumph time and time again. My morality was flawed, my judgement was always greatly impaired, and my execution of things was always sloppy. I always thought with my renegade type attitude that I could persevere through all those that I believed lacked a proper virtue, and perhaps they did, but it was I who lacked it the most, and what transpired at Pain for Pride allowed me to achieve a state of enlightenment, and here I stand, a man you think you fully understand, but thinking is far from knowing something. I truly feel lucky that I get to encounter you on Showdown, because I greatly desired to start my mission as James Martin strongly, and what a better way to implement my plan to enlighten those in need by successfully purging the incompetence that plagues you at this very moment, MP? But where do I begin? To truly enlighten you, I must find a good place to start. After carefully contemplating your previous words towards me, I believe it would be beneficial to pinpoint my attention on the phenomenon I spoke of, the lack of comprehension that I see within you. Could a man who is currently 13-0 really be so incompetent? Well truth be told, the proof is in the pudding, and I think it's time to divulge the obvious.

Any typical man, well any typical man with even a fragment of intelligence could comprehend the name of an individual. I noticed that right off the bat you were meant with an opposition to call me. Most people would assume that the name said an individual was going by, and is announced by, on his drivers license, birth name, and whatever else that further establishes their identification would be the name you would address them by. But for some reason, something so simple as my name proved to be a great and powerful roadblock for you. Why is that, MP? Why was something at a kindergarten level of difficulty something that proved to be so troublesome for a man of your assumed immense talent? It's something that caused me great distress as you are far worse than I had first assumed. You even took the time to contemplate what to call me, but yet, in your entire time spent addressing me, you never once addressed me correctly. I don't know if it's a mind game, but they way you approached it otherwise. Children attend school to become educated, and basic comprehension skills is a main thing that teachers focus on teaching the kids, and most kids eventually master the simple technique. But MP, your case isn't a lack of needing further education, it is your strong need for enlightenment. You see MP, I was born with an impressive level of nobility, but over time, I continued to deviate from it , and slowly I made the transition to the man you seem to continue to view me as, Venom. But thanks to my new found enlightenment, my nobility has returned. That's a good thing for you, as a man with your plagues needs an individual with a strong nobility to assist him eventually. Many individuals in your position spend years searching for that individual that can help set them on the right path, but most of the time they fail to even realize that. MP, so many make achieving prominence their one and only goal in a business such as this. They spend years striving for it, they work for it and make it their goals and they do their best to make it as idealistic as possible for when they achieve it, they pour their heart and soul into achieving it, and they stress over it, and in the conclusion of their pursuit, out of hundreds, the majority fall up short, and they realize they had spent years of their life striving for something that was out of their grasp in the beginning and end. Perhaps you see where i'm going with this, as you are a person in this same predicament. From your perspective, you are doing everything correctly, but your failure at Pain for Pride was a sign, a sign many of people in this predicament don't ever receive, a sign signifying that you are leading your self into a predicament that nobody can save you from. Maybe at one point you realized it, but that desire to resume your pursuit for prominence provoked you to return didn't it? Your struggle to comprehend my name has made it very clear that I have arrived just in time. The majority of your spent addressing me was greatly wasted wasn't it? You were addressing Venom, and if you had paid any attention, or didn't perceive things so incorrectly, you would have realized that addressed me as Venom was just a futile attempt to try to get me from making the transition to James Martin, something which I have already done. Maybe you are aware that Venom was a man you could defeat, but James Martin, a man of enlightenment, present an opposition that it just to great for you to conquer to go 14-0. I know your confusion with my name was real, and confusion over such an insignificant thing when it comes to comprehension indicates that your confusion will be baffling when you fail to comprehend why the 0 in your streak is replaced with a 1, but your distress will be short lived if you simply just answer those who call you and follow those who are beckoning you towards purification.

MP, have you ever awoken to a feeling of freedom on a Sunday morning? Have you ever awoken on a Sunday morning to hear the birds chirping and to see the sun still rising over the horizon? Have you ever awoken on a Sunday morning feeling free of something that you thought you wouldn't escape from? For a long time, I would wake up nursing a hangover from the night before, or trying got recover from the humiliation that occurred while I was in a drunken state the night before. I know as of right now, you don't awaken to that, as you try to drive a man who has made a positive change it his life and trying to claim he still does the thing he freed himself from. Speaking of my past doesn't indicate me still having an addiction to alcohol. I was in desperate need of something that would compel me, something that would compel me to refine my whole being. Many individuals would praise me for I have done, but your not the typical, run of the mill polite man that you may bump into on the street from time to time. You are the type of individual who tries to incite an adversary into further, unneeded conflict between you and them as you seemingly thrive on the distress from your oppositions. I used to be just like you, I would do varying actions that originated from my desire to entice people into further despising me. The power to dictate my career has always been in my hands, but it seems I always opted to replace that power with an alcoholic beverage, a beverage I thought was the power to dictate my career, but truly was just an object that incited me into forcing others to taking part in things that only further humiliated me. At the time, an aspiration of mine was to establish to the masses that an alcoholic could rise to prominence, but despite my ambition being great, my plagued lifestyle and foolish beliefs, similar to yours, were greater. What had plagued me  became so great it neared becoming a tangible force. But MP, your plague is as substantial as mine was, but yours originated from something other than an addiction. Your lack of enlightenment, your lack of knowledge, and your lack off refusing to accept your inferiority to an superior intellect are great indications of this. You don't realize it yet, but it's essential that you accept what I offer you. I will not forcefully propel you into a state of enlightenment if it's something you don't desire, but even if your looking for a way to opt out of this predicament of yours, your luck has ran out. No matter how this pans out, the way it occurs is meaningless as the end result will still be with you sustaining your first true loss since your return. Eventually you will feel that your need for enlightenment will be requisite following our encounter, as least I hope. I have tried to decipher the signals given to me by past adversaries, and I eventually realized they were right in a few varying aspects, and with the help of Ashten Cross, I was gave that final bump I needed to truly realize that, now you just need to allow me to do the same for you.

MP, have you ever pondered that perhaps, there is many things that is perceptible in EAW. People perceive things in different ways, such as the five senses. Some even perceive others through simple conversation of exchanging fists in the ring, it's a dynamic occurrence as it continually changes from person to person. I know how you perceive me, but do you know how I perceive you? I perceive you as a man with potential, a potential he his preventing himself from living up to through his pure stubborn attitude and fed ego from the undefeated streak your have accomplished in EAW.  I have made my own observations of you, and you know the conclusion I have made. You relinquishing that precious streak of yours is your first step to enlightenment. Through all the adversity you have successfully opposed and conquered, you are entitled to become slightly arrogant. But I have learned through my own mistakes that being entitled to such a thing doesn't indicate that you are also entitled to letting it get out of control. I have observed it in myself and in others, arrogance has always been a two sided thing. It can both benefit you and inflict great harm to you. To much could do harm, to little could do harm, just right could help you, all though balancing out your ego is always a monumental task that few successfully do. Your over thinking my alliance with Scott Diamond, though you are failing to give credit where credits due. Scott took down EAW at one point, and nearly closed it for good. Ashten Cross is the individual who brought forth James Martin. James Martin may not seem menacing physically, but intellectually, you won't encounter someone more menacing within the confines of EAW. Maybe I have lived in the past, but I simply put how I experienced a revelation. I did so in hope of you realizing you are in need of something similar, just like I was. You asked what I have been implying. I have implied, that through knowledge and continuing on this enlightened path I venture on now, I will become a world champion, I will become a hall of famer, and I will become the one who freed Moonlight Predator from the streak that restrained him from his potential. Oh and before I conclude with this, you claim I will be your 14th bitch, but in the process of achieving this streak of yours, your wins include victories in triple threat and tag team matches, and what does that indicate? That math is yet another area in which enlightenment for you is needed. To you it's evident that I am incapable of victory of my own, but it's evident to me that I am capable of things you aren't, winning the Young Lions Cup, actually nearing victory at Pain for Pride, and being worthy of being chosen by an individual such as Ashten Cross to become his client. Just because I choose not to do some things alone doesn't signify that I can't do said thing alone. It indicates that unlike you, I have a cause that is more than just degrading my oppositions, and I have been chosen to fight for that cause to help rid this company of corruption, a corruption that you are assisting in spreading.

Many assume that those who achieve an undefeated streak are receiving assistance in achieving prominence from that streak. But only a minority of individuals realize, that streaks like yours aren't made to help those who achieve them reach prominence; they are made to help those who break them reach prominence instead.
Abelard Becker
Post July 16th 2014, 10:47 pm by Abelard Becker
( Camera fades into a locker room backstage. Scott Diamond and Ashten Cross are shown talking, Scott with an annoyed, slightly angered expression on his face while Cross stands adjacent with a cool, collective tone. James Martin is shown in the background packing his bags )

Scott: You made a promise to me, you gave me your word that you'd get me to the top again. I've gone through Cyril Punnoose, I've gone through Albert Hitchman... and then YOU came to ME telling me to drop Hitchman. Look, you know what I want... and you said that you would give it to me. And a meaningless match against a rookie isn't exactly what I had in mind. Now I need a straight answer from you... is it a--

Cross: Listen, I know you're upset... hell you have every right to be. But you need to understand this, I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Did you see Dynasty on Sunday? Did you see what KD said about you? How you haven't been relevant in months? It's true. I know it's not what you want to hear, it's something that neither Cyril or Albert had the balls to say, but I do. You think you deserve the world... AND YOU DO... YOU DO... but they don't think so. It seems as if they've fogotten that you can snap at the drop of a dime and destroy everything in your path, and you know what? It almost seems as if you have to. The Scott Diamond I saw return two months ago is not the Scott Diamond that ended this empire. The Scott Diamond that returned two months ago is not the former Answers World Champion... AND THAT'S WHY I CHOSE YOU... to work with you, to guide you, to aid you... because somewhere along the lines you lost your way. Cyril knew it, Albert knew it... but they didn't dare tell you out of fear... fear that their words may suddenly trigger something in you, and suddenly you DO find yourself and do to them what you and I know you can do, destroy.

Cross: Look I understand this isn't what you wanted... believe me, I completely understand. You're used to the high profile matches, the main-events... but you need to realize... that you have TEN MINUTES, TEN FULL MINUTES to do whatever you want to this kid. No one can stop it... just think about that. ANYTHING!

Scott: Anything?

Cross: Anything. Vortexes, Life Sentences, Bicycle Kicks, Cold Hard Justices... whatever you want, however many you want. He's yours for ten minutes.

Scott: Well that's good and all... but what about the future? I'm not exactly trying to make a career off of beating on rookies, there has to be something else in it for me. You're on a thin leash with me, if you can't get me what I want... I'll ha--

( James Martin suddenly cuts in, between Scott and Cross )

James: He'll get you what you want. Listen, you haven't even been with him a week... I've only been with him for two and a half and look where I am? I'm in the best shape physically and mentally in my life. I'm no longer posining my body with alcohol. I have a clear conscious for the first time in seemingly forever. Ashten Cross is a miracle worker, he can certainly get you whatever you want... you don't need to worry about anything. Look, you beat down a rookie this week... get your anger out, clear the air... let the dust settle and then see where you're at. I can guarantee you it'll do wonders.

Cross: Yeah, this isn't going to happen overnight... but it's going to happen quickly, believe me... I have a few tricks up my sleeve, you're going to love what I have planned for you.

( Scott grabs his bag and heads out of the locker room )

Scott: Yeah well... unless it's a big gold plate screwed to a leather strap, don't be too sure.

( Scott closes the door behind him as the camera fades out )

Last edited by Scott Diamond on July 16th 2014, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devan Dubian
Post July 16th 2014, 9:31 pm by Devan Dubian
It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy. The retreat to my home went as well as I expected it would. Everything went as efficiently as I expected it to when I wrote out the script. It’s when you expect everything to go well that the vulnerability hits. You can play out every scenario in your head if you want but nothing compares to the real deal. There is always the factor of instability that will disrupt your rhythm and Jacob Senn made sure of that last week on Voltage. Given that I was already down, I give major props to Brian Daniels who overwhelmed me in the preposterous battle of homecoming. A loss to Brian Daniels was not by any surprise an instability as it could be expected by the many on this roster, I was ready for that. It was the squabble that occurred afterwards which infuriated me. You've been in this long battle of due process for a long time Jacob Senn and as much advice I’d like to give you on this matter, it just so happens I’m the wickedest model you can ask. You can fight but the moment you turn that vendetta of due process against Brian Daniels at me, you've picked a fight. I’m fully aware of your previous cerebral doings and you seem to think that I’m the same fragile ant that you knocked off a few years ago. You could not make a finer mistake than attacking me on my return because in doing so, not only have you infuriated the successful return of Brian Daniels – you've stolen the limelight of my return too. By pulling me over the rope and into the ring, you've given me an incitement to justifiably be in this battle. You were expecting to get your point across by attacking the two of the major stars and in return, you got a battle you did not wish for. You thoroughly got your point across last week but last week was only a battle Jacob Senn. I can assure you that the war has only yet to start and last week’s triumph or rather ambush is the closest you’ll get to a triumph feeling in this war. As for my duo in crime Brian Daniels, you have earned my utmost respect for the performance you put on last week. The match we had was nothing less than phenomenal and the limelight was respectfully yours but do not worry, by losing this match: I have attained an incitement to beat you one day and maybe perhaps, even really soon. I had a reason to return when I came back but not a reason to fight but in a time span of one week, Jacob Senn has given me that incitement to fight – of course at the price of putting himself in a position he cannot get out of. The cards are in my hand and I am finally going to make everything mine.

The thing about gems is that even they need to be refined.  All gems start off with a peck of shining glitter and as time goes on, they grow greater and more genteel. My case however was not of the status quo Dark Demon. The talent that surrounded me at the time was all following the status-quo and all of them had the same thing in common, they were all inferior to me. I was chosen from the pack of wolves to lead this company within less than of a year under my belt. There were many including you who even at the time could not be well-intentioned to be on the same stage as me. The thing about feeling as if you’re top of the world is that you’re certain you’re going to have to descent sometime soon as well. In my case, the game ended before I even had a chance to collect my reward. At the end, it all came down to the gem – the gem that was not cultured enough, not mature enough to handle the limelight. It was the anxiety that everybody’s weight after this match will be held on my shoulder. The target that’s placed in the middle of a dart board would be placed on my head and I was not ready to handle that pressure. That pressure broke me and so I stood by on the sidelines for over three years watching blokes win gold left and right. You think I don’t know what occurred Dark Demon? You think I need you to remind me? It’s been scripted inside my mind for the past few years. I've been called back into a court for a reason; I don’t intend to watch from the sidelines anymore. This gem glimmers with hope because now I have a reason to go on. You stood next to me a few years earlier and told me while fixing my tie that I would lead this company like no one had before. You told me that I would be the next conqueror of this company, some agreeable words to tell your protege at the time but when they turn out to be all fabrications: it tends to leave a scar on your brain. I don’t forget what you've done for me and whilst my respect for you isn't at the level of Brian Daniels whom I faced last week, I do still respect you. I don’t have an obligation to you Demon, not anymore.  Demon, you sometimes roll a good slot; you unfortunately sometimes roll a bad slot. I have no obligation to be your good slot anymore because now I can prove that I was always more enhanced without you and show you that I am the most amazing slot you could never mentor. You offer me another chance to heaven and glory but I know that will only last for a few months before I crash out, like every one of my predecessors have. I decline to have any whatsoever affiliation with your Demon Council because I intend to prove to you that a student can become the superior of a teacher. However more so, I would like to prove to you that my glory days will not crash in a few months’ time this time around; they will just keep going and going till I win the significant one, bloke. My legacy from now on will forever be known as the man who broke his guide and made it all the way to heaven by himself.
Post July 16th 2014, 8:14 pm by Guest
I took Xavier in when he was like a lost puppy, couldn’t pick up wins, couldn’t even get off developmental shows and I gave him a home, I made a champion, I told him he’d win Cash in the Vault and he did, I gave Xavier Williams opportunity after opportunity, I didn’t ask him to fight Zack Crash in a handicap match, I didn’t ask him to get constantly beat up by Crash or Starr, I let him go off and do his own thing, I promised him one day he’d take my crown. I promised him by the end of 2014 I’d make him a world champion and I was MORE than living up to my promise …was I not? Was I not helping you on your way to success? What were you before me? What do you seriously plan on being after me? You couldn’t even defeat a clearly destroyed Hades the Hellraiser one week after Pain for Pride without my help, and yet you think you can ride the big time? You think you can walk against the likes of me? How can a man who has only won three times in four months think he has learned all that there is to learn and think that he can stray away from his master? No man because no man is truly that foolish Xavier, you’re still a lost, clueless, little boy who has made the single biggest mistake of his life. I know you want the world championship, who wouldn’t? It’s something that taunts and laughs at every single man, something men crave so much to the point that they’ll make even the most foolishness of moves to grasp it in their hands and that is what you have done Xavier. All you had to do was sit back with the Cash in the Vault briefcase and bid your time, when my work with Cleopatra was done as champion, when the time had come for me to go and pass on, you would have cashed in and been champion, hell maybe you could have just cashed in on the vacant EAW Championship and been a champion alongside me. But no, your selfishness let you down. Your greed let you down. There are still many things I had yet to teach you, so many more times I had to pass onto you but your impatience for success is going to be your ultimate downfall my child. You in it in your mind that somehow you are going to turn out like Zack Crash or Kawajai, being the world champion and the top guy but you know how long it took them Xavier? So very long, so very long that you’ll realise turning your back on me wasn’t worth it. You don’t have anybody looking out for you, you don’t have anybody watching your back, do you know how easy it would have been to burn you alive at the draft? You’re all alone Xavier, it’s a dog eat dog world out here in EAW and you just picked a fight with the most vicious dog there is.

And speaking of one’s greed being the ultimate downfall – should I look any further than to you Dubian? I mean, you’re …you’re almost as similar to Xavier in a way. I took you both in, I taught you both and you both made horrible decisions that ultimate lead to your downfall. I’m not going to insult Dubian, I’m not going to insult you with words that you already have heard a million times before, I’m not even going to tell you why I am going to win this week, instead I’ll offer you a proposal. You can try and once again attempt to rebuild your own path here in EAW for the countless time but we all know, one day soon, you’ll eventually fall into the exact same traps that always have. You’ll always fail at the final hurdle, you’ll always fail when it truly matters, so instead of wasting your time, why don’t you open your eyes and see EAW for what it’s truly worth. Why don’t you see what the EAW fans are truly worth, you’ve seen it yourself, you’ve experienced it yourself, you know the crowd Dubian …the same ones who cheer un-endlessly for you, who worship you now but you know aswell as I do, it’s only temporary. It’s only until somebody else comes along and all your flashly moves, your charms, they won’t mean a thing. Did anybody feel sorry for you when Superior Quality cheated you out of YOUR RIGHT to be EAW Champion? No, they moved onto Kawajai and cheered HIM over YOU! Did anybody cheer for you when you fought and attempted to keep Ashten Cross away from EAW at House of Glass II when he was attacking the roster, fans, staff? No, they didn’t care in the least because they had Troy Conway and Zack Crash to cheer for. You think it’s going to be any different now? You think by September, they won’t be cheering and worshipping other members of the roster over you? History always repeats itself Dubian and I know deep down, deep down in your heart, in your soul, it hurts you to know that nothing you do will ever be good enough. Nothing will be enough. I know because I’ve experienced the same woes, the same struggles but you know something? Once I learned to block it all out, once I learned that all that matters is me and nobody else, I dominated this company in ways NOBODY ever has. You might be popular now but you won’t be, you won’t ever be successful here and win the crown jewel of this company by repeating the same mistakes of yesteryear. My proposal? Join me. Join my Council, walk side by side with me like years before and trust me Dubian, trust me, I’ll make you the EAW Champion. I’ll make you sure you win the crown jewel of this company, I will make you the most dominant man in this company …together. Now you can accept and we can just skip this pointless match on Voltage and focus on the real important things but if you reject, well …I’m not really known to accept rejection well and …well ..I’m sure you know I don’t leave home without my precious railroad spike and I’d hate …I’d really hate to have end my two promising talents in one week.
Clark Duncan
Post July 16th 2014, 7:57 pm by Clark Duncan
Eddie Mack is seen chilling out on a couch, his head rested on the arm of the couch, looking up at ceiling with his phone rested on his stomach.

Where do we go now?

I'm ruined.

I had my chance to show everybody I was going to be a threat on Showdown but not only did I lose in the main event, but got owned by Jason... That's a career in ruins.

Since then, all I've done is sit on this couch and think about what I can do next. Where on Earth can I take my career now?

I've been bombarded with tweets and Facebook posts about how much I suck, I'm still copping shit from people.

Oh and the other question is what the hell The Mack Shack is and who the hell actually agreed to come on this show that everyone thinks will almost certainly flop... kinda like my career.

I've been sworn to secrecy. No spoilers, no hints... nothing. I won't be that mean. You'll be surprised. Ha. You really thought I'd go back on my word? Idiots.

Tune in on Saturday for the very first... and hopefully not the last... edition of The Mack Shack with a guest that will blow your mind.

:bolieve:

Eddie grabs his phone and continues to scroll through Twitter before throwing his phone at the wall

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next