Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

The Consigliere
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post December 7th 2015, 11:17 am by The Consigliere
[The Mercenary Lair - Somewhere in Seattle. Steam is everywhere, as Y2Impact and HBG stepped out of their bathroom. Y2Impact had a white towel wrapped around his waist, and HBG had on a pink bathrobe. It was a morning like any other, after The Mercenaries awoke and drank coffee and going out for a jog, they spent time taking a warm bath together]

Y2Impact: After a hard-fought battle inside that ring, it’s only natural we’d follow it up with a much-needed bath to take the strain off our bodies. It feels so refreshing.

Heart Break Gal: Agreed, and I don't really blame you. After that match against MX-13, I've never felt so disgusted with myself dealing with those greasy bottom feeding slugs. A warm bath is exactly what we need. But I think we can both agree that after that we, along with our Hexa-gun comrades, have settled scores and spoke loudly of our intentions in a way that made the entire arena tremble in fear, HRDO seems to be a fan of The Burned Man, and threatened to burn us all. Can you believe it?

Y2Impact: We have stood at the exact center of this same stage before. Unlike others, we understand conflict comes with the territory and that there are multiple parties all extending their hands out attempting to reach and grab the proverbial brass ring. Sometimes things happen you simply can't account for, but how you counterattack someone's plans and exact your revenge attests to your true strength and camaraderie as a unit. Our approach from this point forward will be emblematic of our kinship as a team, and this Friday on Dynasty is the beginning of the end for our useless detractors.

Heart Break Gal: Things have gotten too complicated now. It's all about plans and back up plans. The events that have transpired the past few weeks have been true tests of our strength as a team. Through it all, we have fought. And whether in a team or in separate matches, we win for each other. Remember when we spent time just playing video games here?

Y2Impact: Yeah, or when we flew to London for Pain for Pride 8 and we jumped off a plane, we got in a private theatre to watch a movie you made starring me in it...

Heart Break Gal: Or when we beat up that one guy, and Jacob Senn got all mad and threatened to call the cops on us...

[Y2Impact and HBG both chuckled and then sighed in unison remembering those times from a few months ago]

Y2Impact: Well, not to worry, my partner. Everything that's happened, everything that will happen, it's all setting up for a grand finale that we're going to cap with a performance that will define what it means to be an extremist in EAW, what it means to be a real vixen. Hexa-gun will forevermore be the benchmark and the measuring stick all other wrestlers aspire toward, and rest assured that I always see things through.

[Scene cuts and reopens to Y2Impact and HBG, already dressed, seen side by side. Y2Impact has his arm around HBG's waist and HBG is leaning on him. Both with smiles on their faces, they look at their trusty camera prepared to make a statement]

Y2Impact: Clark Duncan speaks as if he's some underdog, rags-to-riches success story who was born into an impoverished family and climbed out of a famished dystopia and into the wrestling ring, like nobody expects dominance from him and he relishes their surprise when he delivers on those promises; but in a world filled with black and white outlooks, the truth is a bit more grey. Clark is neither the underdog he advertises himself as nor is he necessarily a success story. Everyone watched that Battle Royal at Shock Value with keen interest, many of the pundits projected a victory for Clark Duncan, the man even compared himself to Bobby Fischer, for all the pomp, expectations, and guarantees, he was ensnared by that familiar element of surprise and managed to lose what could have represented his coming-out party. He proclaims himself to be something he isn't to take the pressure accompanied by expectations off of him, which of course I can't deny is sound logic if you're riddled with anxiety and unable to withstand the backlash of disappointing your fans and admirers, but all he's really succeeded in doing is taking the coward's way out. In another incomprehensible twist of logic, Clark claims that LOSING taught him that he can "hang" with Hexa-gun and compete as an equal with our members, and maybe even win! How backwards does your philosophy have to be to start drawing positives from a loss instead of focusing on what put you in that unenviable position to begin with? If you ask me, Clark has grown complacent, satisfied, fat and happy. The alliance you've forged with Zack Crash is nothing but a pathetic attempt to cross through a shortcut on the way to the limelight you couldn't attain on your own merits. Tell me, Clark, how difficult was it to stare at your reflection in the mirror after you got embarrassed by TLA at Shock Value and Nick Angel stole your spot? Being so close to victory you could almost literally feel it coming, being perfectly synchronized and well-coordinated in that ring, and then having everything you strove so earnestly to obtain taken from you before the realization that the self-proclaimed chess master was merely a pawn finally dawned on you? Will it bring you any solace knowing you finally achieved what you sought after even if it's at the expense of betraying your dignity, virtue, and values in the process? Would my championships mean anything if they weren't earned? As an opportunist who dove in and latched on to even the tiniest glimmers of hope, who recognized the light gleaming through the cracks on the edges of the door and proceeded accordingly, I can tell you matter-of-factly that despite everything, I'd never allow my accomplishments to have an asterisk next to them, I would never be a pawn for any corporate master, and I wouldn't degrade myself to the status of a lowly social climber who once possessed fortitude but now is deficient in all the categories he once excelled in with flying colors; and that's exactly what you've become, Clark Duncan. So when Zack Crash is beaten and formally capitulates as Y2Impact is inaugurated as Chairman of EAW, what's going to become of Clark Duncan? Nothing but specks of dust and ashes will be left under the ruin and rubble of the battlefield while I proudly announce Hexa-gun the winners of the war, but don't worry, I'll reserve a special spot for Clark Duncan should he pledge unconditional fealty to me... But Zack Crash? I have a spot personally reserved for him that I've agreed with my partner is commensurate to his abilities -- I'll revive Turbo and relegate the heretic "elitist" to his old stomping grounds; Clark can only pray he doesn't cross me and suffer the same fate Crash will. because everything that henceforth transpires will be judged by me.

Heart Break Gal: What I really don't get about you corporate buffoons who turn out to be a bunch of mindless monkeys wearing suits is the mere fact that you think it's okay to just wreak havoc without even thinking of the possible consequences of your rash decisions. You call us monsters. You call us the incurable diseases that plagued this company and caused a massive tornado everywhere we went, yet you wouldn't even dare look at the company you keep, the kind of people you bow down too and support the ideals they reinforce, seeing that they've done more harm to this company than we have. 

Over a month ago, you were content opening the car door for Zack Crash, and saying sweet things to him just to let him know that you're trustworthy enough to be part of his regime. You were completely fine showering him with all the kindness and hospitality a person can offer, believing that it would give you more than enough favors and the boost you need to finally jumstart your individual career. It's tough to admit that, Clark, and there's every possibility that you could just deny these claims and turn the other cheek, but I for one wouldn't judge you for being the grimy sellout that we all know you are, mainly because I understand. If you go through so much trouble with so little results for your hard work, it's only natural to question your own methods and to wonder to yourself if you have been doing something wrong. Your intentions were simple -- get on the chairman's good side and gain the right connections. And I admit, you've done a good job... Too good of a job as a matter of fact. You've gone from serving him coffee, to being pushed around and being expected to do his bidding for him and fight his battles alongside him even when we both know that this game doesn't even interest you now that you see that it's been dragged on for longer than you originally planed. You have been confused and directionless, because this is a war between different armies who seek to take control, and you don't have the soldier mentality that requires a different level of persistence, willingness and camaraderie. Your impatience for opportunities caught up with you and you find yourself again struggling and exerting way too much effort for minimal credit -- namely the New Breed Championship match at Road to Redemption that you did absolutely nothing to earn rather than partake in Crash's pitiful charades. I want you to do what you have intended from the beginning, Clark, and live a great career no matter the harships. Because others who wanted nothing to do with Hexa-gun or The Mercenaries but took part in such small battles in order to assist their leaders, those who thought they could make a name for themselves by crossing us -- The Iconomy, The Higher Power, The Anti-gun -- have all fallen victim and were forced to wash their hands of the situation and pretend like they had nothing to do with it to avoid being mocked for the rest of their downright pitiful careers... And if you keep messing with the things you have no control over, if we keep crossing paths, the same thing will happen to you, make no mistake. 

Steer clear of trouble while you have the chance, Clark.  Step away and stop insisting that Hexa-gun is just another power-hungry group who chooses to attack those who get in their way, while standing next to a guy who calls out his Quality Control to beat down people he sees as threats. You can't simply speak ill of The Mercenaries just by listing what they have on their resume, but instead take a look at what they have done and the things they have accomplished lately and see if you still dare to. Don't make the same mistake others made when they stupidly believed that they stood a chance against us.  You can come in the match prepared or otherwise, and we'd still beat you down senseless and force you to go home with a whimper knowing you've disappointed your dear boss. Because while we fight for Hexa-gun's ultimate goal, while we talk about our cause and bringing back Extreme, and while we bide our time before we jump in for the kill, we still make damn sure that we stand out in our matches and dominate over our opponents, we still keep in mind that you are just another unlucky clown put in front of us to yet again to serve as a punching bag just as your partner will be. You mean nothing, Clark, let it sink in. The nights leading to Dynasty could get easier for you that way, but the fight won't be any different... 

Y2Impact: You'll face yet another painful, humiliating defeat...

Heart Break Gal: And The Mercenaries still win.

[Y2Impact and HBG end the video with smirks on their faces, clearly looking forward to this match. End of Scene]
showster26
Post December 6th 2015, 10:36 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

(The Following is an excerpt from NewsMagazineTV.com)

Ego, Arrogance, and Dedication: an interview with Mark Michaels.
By Carl Green

It was early on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Beverly Hills, California that I had a chance to catch up with one of Professional Wrestling's top stars (or so his agent claims).  A man who's number of followers across social media rivals that of Kim, Taylor, Justin, and many other Celebrities.  It was during this sit down which I was granted that I was able to see a glimmer of what they see.  Yes, Despite his at times abrasive personality, and his over inflated ego, I saw, if only for a moment that passed in the blink of an eye, the true Mark Michaels.

Carl Green (CG): "Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with us."

Michaels: "The pleasure is all yours I'm sure."

He said with a quick laugh before snapping off an even quicker selfie.

CG:" There's no denying that you have a massive following across every one of your social media accounts, what do you believe is the reason that they have chosen to follow you?"

Michaels: "Well I know for a fact that the reason the follow, is because they've seen me, and recognized my greatness as both an in ring competitor, as well as a role model when I'm outside it. Those reasons only are enough to merit my legion of followers making me there hero in addition to the Undisputed Social Media Champion."

CG:"A hero?  Some would be quick to point out that your behavior, specifically abducting a young child live on national T.V. would disqualify you from being considered a hero."

Michaels: "I did not abduct that child, I rescued him, and anyone who claims otherwise is either a jealous hater, or blind to the fact that his Father is such a pathetic waste of oxygen that he has held back the developmental progress of his own son.  I mean what kind of person do you have to be, to feel sympathy for someone who disrespects the Dynasty brand of wrestling by trying to sneak away when no one's looking, disrespects me for calling him out on it, and disrespects law and order by attacking security guards who were out there to protect HIM!?  I tell you man, some people are so petty, they can't even admit it."

CG: "So you feel no remorse for your actions over the past month?"

Michaels: "Good Lord no.  And why should I?  Over the past few weeks, I have turned a young man from a piece of coal that would have been tossed into a fire to be consumed, into a diamond for to behold.  And believe you me, one day when T.J. Yoder has become the man I have shaped him to be, he will say Thank you for saving me Mark."

CG: "Changing gears here, two weeks ago you lost to Rhaegar who is currently having issues with current National Elite Champion Tig Kelly. And yet despite that loss, you are one of Five men who will compete for the right to Challenge for said Championship, while Rhaegar is not.  Can you explain why you should be in this match, instead of the man who pinned you?"

Michaels: "Well for starters I'm sure that everyone knew that Tig Kelly was out there on commentary just to be a distraction to me.  He knew I would wipe the floor with Rhaegar, so he decided to go out there and be as loud as he could in order to throw me off my game, and all while trying to steal my spotlight.  But it's okay, because whether it's Tig or Rhaegar who ends up holding the National Elite Championship, I owe both of them an ass kicking."

CG: "You are speaking as if you've already won the number one contender's match."

Michaels: "I basically have already, so why shouldn't I?"

CG: "Well considering the level of talent you're facing, I'd say you are being a little presumptuous."

Michaels: "For other men that would be true, but it isn't for me. Everyone in the Dynasty locker room is here for a reason, there's no denying that.  There's no denying that the experience that both Regulator, and Donny Diamond have gives them about as much of an edge as the athletic ability that Lance Hart, and Angelo Brando does to them.  But I unlike the rest of my so called competitors, don't have a flaw which can be exploited."

CG: "Really, How so?"

Michaels: "Because I am simply Perfect.  I'm not like Donny, who at this point in his career should just call it quits, because even though he has a commendable amount of heart, he doesn't have the physical skills to compete.  I had a match against Donny a few weeks ago, and I can tell you that his speed, strength, and stamina just aren't what they used to be.

Regulator has the same problem, but where Donny is here because of his "Love for the game", Reg is still Wrestling because he can't face the fact that he doesn't have it anymore.  He's in denial about how far behind he is since he came back, and if he doesn't wake up soon it's only going to end badly for him. 

On the flip side, you've got Lance Hart.  He's got the tools he needs to make it in this business, but he's too focused on trying to prove he belongs here that he'll throw away a sure win, just to try and get in another overly flashy move or two.  And like a lot of those type of wrestlers, it comes back to bite him in the ass from time to time.  If he does that here it could do more than cost him this match, it could cost him his best opportunity to make a name for himself in Professional Wrestling."

CG: "And what about Angelo Brando? You seem to have the most experience in dealing with him both as an opponent, as well as a partner."

Michaels: "It'd be a mistake to not account for Angelo in a match, he's certainly talented.  But the problem I have with him is that he's been so pampered since the day he was born, that he really doesn't even bother to apply himself to anything, his own career in Professional Wrestling included.  He was born into the arms of yes men, and hired help, so he doesn't need to accomplish anything to get someone to kiss his ass.  And it really is a shame too, because if he actually felt the need to go out there and give his all in any given match, he could be one of the best ever, behind myself of course.  But instead he's just like any other athlete who takes his talent for granted.  He's going to go out there and play with his mind, not his heart, and whenever he runs into someone who's has that fire, that drive to succeed, Like he will this Friday night, he's going to find himself on the wrong end of an embarrassing ass whipping."

CG: "An embarrassing ass whipping?"

Michaels: "Yes, and live in front of all my followers in the Smoothie King Center, as well as watch at home, get to see me dish out one for each of my opponents.  So Angelo, Lance, Donny, Reg, and the whoever has the National Elite Championship better get to Picturing THAT!"

With his prophetic exclamation of victory, Michaels thanked me for the interview before telling me he had other, more important matters to tend to.  And even though he was bit rude in the he suddenly dismissed me, I couldn't help but feel the his passion for Wrestling coming thru in his words.  I have no doubt that if he brings that same passion with him in his match this Friday, he'll stand victorious.    
Clark Duncan
Post December 6th 2015, 6:58 pm by Clark Duncan
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. However, while that could be true, it also means you're alive another day to potentially cop a similar punishment from the same source. I'm sure you've all worked out by now I'm alluding to the series of beatings at the hands of Hexagun. It could be said that eventually, if the whole 'what doesn't kill you' notion holds true, that sooner or later, I'll have experienced enough Hexagun beatings to be immune and finally take the fight to them. Their little 'reclaim EAW' mission is seemingly going well. Right now, they do what they want. They go to any show, whether it be Showdown, Voltage or Dynasty and making everyone their bitch. Fun, right? Yeah... nah, not for me. Quite frankly, I'm over it. Oh yeah, but I'm sure they're not out to get me, I'm just an associate of Zack Crash and they're coming for his head, so if they have to get through me to get to him, that's what they'll do. In fact, that's what they've done.

Meanwhile, while all of this is going on, I'm dealing with TLA. The guy simply won't relinquish the New Breed title to me. No surprise really. Zack Crash took it away from Dynasty, handed it to me and I kept it. I then had it stolen by TLA at Shock Value and it's been a back and forth war since then. I mean, I'll get my chance to actually win the title at Road to Redemption as the match has been made official. An aptly named free-per-view I must admit, it's the perfect place for me to finally win a title, start winning at big events and conquer and reign once and for all. Enough about that though, I'll save it for later, forget a minnow like TLA, I have bigger fish to fry.

I feel like I should be scared of The Mercenaries. Hexagun's resident power couple, lovebirds... oh wait, surely not, they're strictly professional I bet. Anyway, when combined, and even separately, these two have a ridiculously impressive resume that should intidimate me. The way it all stacks up, this should be a walk in the park for The Mercenaries. I mean, how can poor ol' Clark Duncan ever match it with these monsters? Play their game. The problem is that I'm used to doing things so methodically. I'm technical, I'm calculated. Hexagun want to restore EAW to its glory days of extreme, the way it was for many years. Heart Break Gal and Y2Impact made their name during those times. This whole elite thing is the new EAW. My mistake in recent weeks has simply been that I was unprepared. Hexagun just attack anybody with whatever they can. I have to do the same. Zack Crash and I, we've got this. I'd churn out some cliches or talk shit about HBG and Y2Impact, but that's not going to achieve anything. I rather get in the ring this coming Dynasty and take it to them. There's no point trying to fight Hexagun in any way but their own, you don't win like that. Losing to Luzmala, Drake Jaeger and Y2Impact the other week taught me that I can match it with these guys and I'm certain that the next step is winning and ending this.
Some it seems that The Iconomy's own Chris Elite is set to square off with a new opposition this week that goes by the name of Greg Ward. I've watched him from a distance and the kid is definetly a raw prospect that very well could be something in this industry.. given the right moves. I've seen this a million times in the 6 months I've been here and they all have made the same mistakes leading them to their own demise.. but this very well could be different. I've always prided myself in having a knack for seeing talent and really understanding what it takes to get them where they need to be. A lot of people in this company may not like me or even respect me.. but it's undeniable that I am one of the best elitist in today when it comes to developing talent to their truest forms and I think this could be one of them cases. I am on board with my brother Chris when it comes to Greg Ward.. but that means nothing in terms of Dynasty. As the match says itself, it's Chris Elite versus Greg Ward and that's exactly what is going to happen. I see your passion, Greg.. and it truly does interest me but make no mistake, winning here is a must for The Iconomy. Chris is a very polished elitist with the most style this company has ever seen and will take it to extraordinary lengths just to put you down for the count. You see, I've got a real chip on my shoulder for this match though.. I want to see you succeed. It's truly unfortunate that you've been placed in the opposing corner from The Iconomy but that's the way this business works. I just can't walk by and not acknowledge your gift, Greg. Allow me to offer a bit of advice to you.. Make the right choice here, kid. You have heart but that'll only take you so far. Listen to your gut on this one and understand what has to be done.. if not you'll end up like Donny Diamond.. or even Jay Omen.

That's right, Jay Omen, I'm talking to you now. You've beaten Alex Anderson? I've beaten the great Carlos Rosso. You've beaten Alex Anderson? I've beaten former EAW World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Parker. You've beaten Alex Anderson? I've beaten the current New Breed Champion TLA. We get it Jay -- you beat Alex Anderson...... on a pre-show where under half of the actual viewers of EAW was watching. Are you proud? Does that make you great? No. You're not this unbeatable person; you're just an overhyped transformation of the Franchise Demon. You're still the same guy who likes to talk and complains about his past as if it's remotely relevant to your opposition who clearly couldn't give two shits if you watched your parents take their last breaths. Do you know what I've seen? I've seen your shoulder to the mat on numerous occasions and that tells me one thing -- you're nothing. Everyone wants to call all these newer elitist "jokes" because they haven't accomplished anything well they should turn their attention directly to you. You're pathetic. You've been here double the time I have been and I've done twice as much than you ever will in your entire career.. and you can't handle that can you? That makes your skin crawl doesn't it? Matter of fact I've done more in the past month than you will EVER even come close to achieving. We aren't even in the same galaxy when it comes to talent. Tell me, Jay, why exactly do you feel obligated to sit at ring-side and watch this match? Are you preying on the less experience building your name off of the new elitist? The new generation? You see, that's where you catch The Iconomy's eye.. you're prowling on our grounds. We represent the new generation and if you want to make a name than I'm not hard to find and you know just where to find me. If we ever cross paths you better have an ambulance on standby because I'll show you just how relentless I am. Make your move on Dynasty.. there is nothing but space and opportunity and trust me.. we won't be to far behind.
Bhris Elite
Post December 6th 2015, 1:16 am by Bhris Elite
To facing the likes of TLA, Jacob Senn and Lucian Black to facing Greg Ward... I'm certainly living the life aren't I? Now if I thought things couldn't get worse I thought wrong! Want to know why? Because for some stupid ass fucking reason we have Jay Boredom sitting ringside. I mean all we ever hear from that guy is the fact he beat Alex Anderson.  Honestly if beating someone who know owns part of ISIS is you're only claim to fame then well... I wouldn't really call it fame.  Now that's besides the point.  See Greg Ward I don't know much about you, I've seen you wrestle maybe about once or twice and I admit you got talent.  With that being said though you don't have more talent then me.  Yeah, that may sound cocky it may sound like I am talking bullshit but trust me it's far from that.  If you've watched me in that ring you know it's true deep down you know the odds are stacked against you and the only real reason you were put in this match was to make me look better then I already am... I mean if that's even possible right?  Greg I respect you I see a bright future for you and this match win or lose(Most likely lose) I can see this being a stepping stone to a bright future.  Maybe the rest of the Iconomy can help you out bring you under our wing and help you become more then what you are.  Help you find you're true talent.  That's only of course if you want to.  Maybe you're one of those young cocky people who think they can do everything on their own.  I mean honestly do you want to keep going with Jay Omen all you're life which would lead to absolute nothing other then non-stop thoughts of offing yourself.  These are just random scenarios though maybe you don't take my advice and somehow go on then further things other then whatever bullshit you are involved in with Jay Omen.  Or maybe you do join us and we do help you further you're talent.  Greg Ward maybe I can help you from choosing the wrong decision with a little move I'd like to call the Box Office Smash.  Yeah I think that's knocked a lot of people into reality and to making smarter decisions and you Greg Ward... You can be added to that list.  
showster26
Post December 5th 2015, 11:38 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #1

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 2 Mediterranean-Home-Beverly-Hills-Drive

We open on the Mark Michaels Mediterranean style home.  Located in the heart of Beverly Hills California, the Hilltop mansion provides the finest view of the city that money can buy.  It's here were Michaels is meeting with his Agent Johnny J. to discus the upcoming week's business.

Johnny: "Hey Mark, how have you been?  It's been a long week trying to get a hold of you."

Michaels: "Yes it has, I've been so busy trying to show this Yoder kid how civilized people live, been it's hasn't been easy.  I blame his poor, ignorant, white trash family for doing such a poor job of raising this kid."

Johnny: "Speaking of which, where is the little guy?"

Michaels: "I dropped him off at the spa, that kid needed an exfoliating mask desperately.  But enough about him for right now, what have you got for me?"  

Johnny: "Well Mark, I just got the word that you're scheduled to take part in a five-way match up this week."

Michaels: (sarcastically) "Oh joy."

Johnny: "Yeah, and get this, The winner becomes the new number one contender to the National Elite Championship, How does that sound?"

Michaels: "Well it's not the world Heavyweight championship, but it'll do... for now.  Who am I beating this Friday?"

Johnny: "You're facing off against Regulator..."

Michaels: "I've beaten him."

Johnny: "Donny Diamond..."

Michaels: "Ditto."

Johnny: "Lance Hart..."

Michaels: "Who?"

Johnny: "And you're old frien-emy Angelo Brando."

Michaels: "Firstly, me and Angelo were never friends, and Second, I have to beat three guys I've already beaten and a guy I can beat blindfolded.  They should just skip the match and name the number one contender right now.  I tell you Conning and Monroe always take the most complicated path whenever they have to solve a problem.  Just look at the situation with Hexa-Gun if you need more proof."

Johnny: "You got a point there Mark, but don't you think they'll be gunning for you because of that reason?"

Michaels: "Johnny, they're always gunning for me.  But fear not, even on my worst day, and I mean that hypothetically because I'm always Perfect, I could beat all three of them with both arms tied behind my back. 

I mean first off there's Lance Hart, a guy who didn't bother to show up for his match last week.  But if I was him I'd probably do the same again this week, because all his little kicks, and flashy offence won't do him a damn lick of good against me.  He dreams of being a mega star, well the closest he'll ever get, is when he stands in the ring against the Brightest Burning Crossover star that the EAW has ever known. 

Then there's Donny Diamond, or to be more accurate, whatever the hell is left of him from when I kicked his ass a few weeks ago.  Donny is a guy on the wrong side of thirty, and it seems that with every match he wrestles, his skills erode more and more.  I'd pity him, if he wasn't such stubborn jackass who has refused to let go, and move on from the sport Professional Wrestling.  And it's a shame because  with all the wasted potential he had, and never lived up to, you though he would have been a sure fire superstar in this business.  Instead he's a broken man, trying to piece a broken dream.

Oh wait I might be confusing him with Regulator.  You know for all the hype this guy gets, I haven't seen anything in the ring that backs it all up. This guy should be signing autographs  at V.F.W's instead of coming in every week and embarrassing himself in the hope that nostalgia might get him a paycheck.  He should face facts, his time is over, and he needs to step aside so that the future face of Dynasty can take his rightful place. 

And of course Angelo, the guy whose fashion sense, and bad hair has made it so that the only action he can get, is being some middle aged hag's side piece.  I tell you Johnny, this guy has bought into so much of the crap that his little entourage spews from out of there mouths, that he's fooled himself into thinking that the last two times we've faced off, that he threw the matches. But believe you me, his group of yes men, along with the rest world knows the truth.  They know  that I kicked his silver spoon fed, million dollar ass time and again, and live on Dynasty I'll do it once again hashtag guaranteed!"

Johnny: "I like what I'm hearing Mark, but you do realize what else is happening This Friday?

Michaels: "Yeah, yeah, Trent Yoder's suspension is up."

Johnny: "Do you think he'll try and cost you the match?"

Michaels: Trent knows he can't touch me because of the security issues that Dynasty is have right now,  and even if he would be able to find the stones to try something during my match, that good for nothing, jealous, little troll would end up laid out on his back like he always does.  

Hell just like those other four morons I'm facing always do when they go face to face with the Instagram Icon, the Twitter Trendsetter, The Hashtag Hero, the Undisputed Social Media champion whose followers will  pack the Smoothie King Center to the rafters, so that the people of New Orleans once again root for a winner before the Carolina Panthers come to town on Sunday. I got this one Hashtag in the bag baby and I don't care whether is Tig Kelly, of Rhaegar, or the anyone else keeping the National Elite championship warm for me, They had better Picture That!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a number one follower, slash President in charge of social media posts to pick up."

With that Michaels strolls out of the shot and out the front door with Johnny following not too far behind.

Fade To Black.
.:Dynasty Wrestling #1:.
"Can't have your way this time..."

A recorded phone call begins to play.

Eris: ‘Ello?

Lilly: Well, look who finally decides to answer her phone!

Eris: Who’s this? (Eris is heard walking around her apartment)

Lilly: What? You deleted my number off of your phone too? I saw you blocked me on twitter.

Eris: Oh, this is Ariana, isn’t it? Listen, I know you wanted some “one on one” time but I’m not THAT desperate for some pootang.

Lilly: Eris? Seriously?

Eris: Ooh, I know that tone. This is HBG’s mom, isn’t it? I swear, I didn’t mean to have HBG’s panties in my bag! We sometimes interchange gym bags, I swear!

Lilly: Alright, Eris. If you want to play dumb then fine, it’s fucking Lilly. Lilly? Remember? The roommate you had for five fucking years? I can’t believe you’re acting like this!

Eris: Hmm, nope, sorry you have the wrong number.

Lilly: Eris LeCava I swear to god if you hang up this will be the LAST time you ever hear from me! I get that you’re in fucking dream land because you get to watch your lame idol shower before every match but you can’t act this way towards ME. I’m basically your sister!

Eris: (Silence)

Lilly: Well?!

Eris: Lillian, hi. How are you? How’s the weather back in Cancun?

Lilly: Huh? Cancun? Don’t even try to talk to me as if everything is okay.

Eris: How’s your cat, Mr. Prolapse? I hope he’s doing dandy.

Lilly: Since when do I have a cat? Are you okay, Eris? At first I was pissed but now I’m worried that you’ve gone fucking bonkers.

Eris: Listen Lillian I don’t have enough time to talk so can you get to the point? Don’t you know that I have an important title match coming up next week and I can’t be distracted by your phone calls that, by the way, are borderline harassing?

Lilly: Oh, Eris, I’m sure you’d know EVERYTHING about harassing. I’m calling because I’m worried about you. I’m worried that you’re being something you’re not. Never in my days have I ever seen you attack people with fucking bulbs!

Eris: You know, Lillian, in this business you have to act selfish in order to get anywhere. If you continuously let people walk all over you as if you’re a door mat where people can easily wipe their shit infested feet on then how are you going to move forward in life? I can’t leap over these hurdles if I’m being shitted on a day to day basis. I can’t climb the ladder of success if someone from above is dropping their hot, heaping shits on my head. Oh, I hope you’re paying attention, Lillian! Shit is the theme that will be reoccurring throughout this entire god damn call. I used to tolerate people’s ill behavior towards me. I wouldn’t bat an eye if someone said “Eris doesn’t deserve her title! Only reason she won was to make Hexa-Gun look stronger!” I would swallow my pride and say some bullshit, generic statement like “Oh, well, it’s like your opinion, man.” Fuck that! Hexa-Gun set their eyes on me before my title win. They saw what I bring day in and day out. They saw that I have this fiery passion that engulfs into flames every time I get in the ring. They can see how much I love what I do just by staring into my dark brown eyes. Lillian, you don’t understand that I’m doing this for me. I know people assume that the biggest reason as to why I joined Hexa-Gun was to be closer to HBG – which to an extent is true, although I saw this as a great career opportunity. This has to be one of the most dominant stables that have ever come across EAW. The fact that they would consider me as their sixth member is unbelievable. Why would I turn this down? This has skyrocketed me into the main scene. I feel like a bright, shining star amongst this dark, dull sky.

Lilly: But did you have to turn into a complete psychotic bitch?

Eris:  I didn’t plan on completely changing myself by throwing my morals out of the window. My actions have been solely influenced by the way I’ve been treated my entire life. You know better than anyone else that I’ve gone through a lot of shit. I finally overcome my demons and I finally achieve my goal of becoming EAW’s Vixens Champion. What did I get, Lillian? Do you know what I received after my win at Shock Value? Did I get a celebration party? No, I didn’t. D-did I get a fucking present from the other Vixens? No, I didn’t. Did I get AT LEAST a handshake from my pathetic opponent?? HUH? NO I FUCKING DIDN’T. I thought I was going to be on cloud nine but I wasn’t. I was miserable. I felt as if I was underappreciated. I felt as if no one gave a damn that I, Eris LeCava, did the unthinkable. This rookie that debuted in late June finally got her hands on the Vixens title. Something that took Maddie to do for almost a god damn year whereas it took me five months. Just when I thought I was at my complete lowest, a ray of hope enlightened me. This woman, this… this beautiful creature greeted me at one of the Dynasty tapings. She took me aside and did something no one did … and that’s congratulate me. Not a fake, simple “Hey, gratz gurl.” But a legitimate, heart-warming congratulations. My idol, my love, my GOD HBG is the only woman who has ALWAYS been there for me despite any turmoil that may be in my life. So to answer your question, Lillian, no – I didn’t have to turn into a “psychotic bitch” because I never did. I’m just in survival mode and protecting what is mine.

Lilly: Are you talking about your championship or HBG?

Eris: Enough! Why are you calling me again? To HARASS ME?! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.

Lilly: All I have to say is good luck on your title match, Eris. Because judging by your mental state you need it.

Eris: (Begins to maniacally laugh) Oh, I KNEW you were just like the rest! All of a sudden I start speaking up and I’m labeled as a fucking crazy person. You want to know why I refuse to accept your putrid, evil-ridden good luck? I refuse to accept it because I don’t need it. I don’t need luck in order to beat that inbred talentless fuck. Just by hearing that fucking idiot talk makes me lose brain cells simultaneously. I can’t take a person like Maddie seriously because she doesn’t have what it takes to lead this division in a positive way. During her first reign, EVERYONE in that locker room deemed Maddie as a pathetic excuse for a champion. Maddie doesn’t have the talent or the brains to lead an entire division. She’s the type of person who will easily back down if defeated. I mean, where was she prior to her match with HBG? She was hiding in the shadows like a little bitch trying to wait until everything calmed down to remerge. She couldn’t face the reality that this “IDIOT” that this “STUPID BITCH” kicked her off of her high horse. Just like her career, she went tumbling down to the bottom of the ladder. The only reason I’m defending MY title against this vermin is because that’s how the rules are. If it wasn’t for that then Maddie would’ve been doing some irrelevant crap like teaming up with a second rate elitist for a chance at the tag team championships. Oooh, does that ring a bell? Regardless, the Vixen’s division was beginning to be in a greater state and now this dark cloud has emerged once again to inflict her negative vibes. I refuse to let this cloud ruin the greatness of this division or lack thereof. I’m going to wipe her out completely and make sure this rat doesn’t claw her way back up to the title scene. A place she DOESN’T belong and a place she’ll never be in once her looks fade and EAW forgets about the poor little Maddie who just never got a break. But hey! No hope is lost for the girl! Her pathetic career can be turned into a lifetime movie once she’s 50 and living in the streets of wherever the hell she’s from. Maybe even retired gym teacher, registered sex offender 65 year old Thomas Minns can do some commentary. Ooh, I should write this down before someone else steals this idea!

Lilly: I’m speechless. You should just really rethink abou—

Eris: (Eris is heard handling a lot of papers.) Okay, so it was nice talking to you Lillian, please make sure to take your prescribed pills every Sunday night before watching my match. And don’t forget to feed my cat, he’s around there somewhere I left him there when he was a kitten. Okay, I’ll see you later then okay? Okay. Okay! Goodnight!

Lilly: Whaa—

The phone call ends.
Regulator
Post December 4th 2015, 3:35 am by Regulator
*Regulator is shown sitting on his futon in his hotel room, smoking a Cuban Cigar while he’s placing his IPad on his stand in record mode*

*Superman comes around the corner as he tries to position the IPad stand*

Regulator asking Superman: Does it seem like its straight enough? Because I need to make sure that me being HEARD and SEEN is enough to make sure I get my point across…..

Superman: It’s good my brother. Proceed…..

*Regulator crosses his legs as he begins to out his cigar and blows smoke before he put his full attention towards the IPad as it continues to record.*

It gives me great pleasure that I have a fellow friend in Superman here this evening…fellowshipping. Smoking the best cigars this country has to offer and drinking on Ciroc Apple on the rocks! Money can buy you a lot of things….happiness for some, fame for others. Knowing that there are still some good people out there in this world is what keeps me going at this point. But enough of all of that because he isn’t going to be the person that steps in the ring on Dynasty with a mission. David…The truth does hurt my brother…always has…always will. One thing you have to learn is that facing the truth makes life that much easier. It’s nothing wrong with being optimistic in certain situations David. You should always go into an in-ring situation with intentions on leaving as the man that stands tall with the W. I can never get mad at you for having that as a lifelong goal….but let me lay some sort of insight on you. Referring to the past at this point is irrelevant. What have you done in EAW that makes you stand out? I can most definitely sit and wait on a response that’s worth a damn. Let me also give you some sort of insight that can…I guess, propel you to different heights after you step in the ring with me. Talking out the side of your head is a very…VERY idiotic thing. Talking with substance makes you a lot more marketable and a lot more confident. I know guys that have not a lick of athletic ability when it comes to in-ring talent but they were so confident, it helped them stand out and look a lot better than they thought they ever would. You felt the need to say that my return has been a failure with a “0” in my win column, which also shows that you don’t pay attention to things here in EAW on Dynasty that matters. Whenever I get booked for a match, it’s a serious matter. I know I’m a big draw for Dynasty and for you to try to exploit that is a very sad thing. You could leave here now and not a damn soul would care where you end up years from now. I’ve been away, not caring and my name still holds weight. You better learn to watch your mouth because just running it rapid with intentions on trying to make someone else look stupid is going to only make you look foolish

*Regulator stands out as he pours a shot for Superman and himself as they take it before they drop the empty bottle in the trash*

You see….well…let me get myself together. Because if you know what I know, this can get pretty bad…in A LOT of ways! It’s about damn time I stop putting my foot in my mouth by making assholes like you look like you have a point to prove by stepping in the ring with me by trying to get cheap ass wins to help ascend you up the ladder of competition here in EAW. I’m no fucking charity case and I’ll be damned if you think you’re about to step in the ring with me and look at it is if it’s a cakewalk. For a long time I’ve dealt with enough things that’s tried to keep me down. It’s made me into the man I am today. I’ve lost matches since I’ve been back here in EAW and I’m fine with that at this point. It took me a long time to realize that sometimes, people get the best of you. Not realizing that is true can only hinder you. It’ll bring you down a lot quicker than you would think. I value the fact that losing can only help you in the long run….in some cases. My wins outweigh the losses and with me rejoining EAW 2 months ago, I know that I’ll be damned if you think you’re words, at this point, is going to help propel you to a victory. I can only hope that talk isn’t cheap in your case because if it is….you’re writing a check with your mouth that your ass can’t cash! Brainstorming for Chapter 1 is in progress….I plan on being finished later on this evening.

*Regulator throws on his suit jacket as he writes a check and leaves it on the bed of the hotel he is in before he turns off the lights as he and Superman exits*
Tig Kelly
Post December 4th 2015, 12:00 am by Tig Kelly
The man that they've spoken so fondly of in the same breaths that they praise me, finally we'll come face to face. I must say, I'd be lying if it wasn't impressive of you to have held both the beautiful National Elite Championship that I have draped on my shoulder now as well as that coveted World Heavyweight title. 4 long years of hard work, a big return, then finally it all pays off.....and I'm about to out do it just like I do with everything else. In just a short handful of months I've beaten my way into a situation that you scratched and clawed to get to over yeaaaaars, and while I certainly appreciate them putting me in the conversation with you about the chance to hold both titles, I assure you this will be much more impressive. I walked into an opening that I had seen and ended the streak of Vance Tybull for the first title, so you best believe that I'm looking to overcome not only you Mr. Hall of Famer but the myriad of talked about elitists that will line that cage to capture the World Heavyweight Championship. But that only begins with this week and our race to beat the clock, and no one is more comfortable in finishing someone off in a timely fashion than I am. Tyler this isn't a match that you can just run away from like you did at Territorial Invasion when things got a little intense, if you try to get away from the rain of kicks coming down on your face I will simply drag you back and continue to give The Face of EAW a facelift....and I'll do it faster than any of those others clowns out there.

Queue my music....

Events Coordinator - Okay everyone take your seats, we only have time for a few tonight so choose your questions wisely.

Correspondent for Bodog Sports - You've had to deal with a lot of pressure going into these matches with everyone talking about how you could walk out a dual champion. How do you keep your head in the game at times like this?

Tig Kelly - Its a matter of making sure that you know what your goals are. I train to win specific matches, so while I do keep my eye on the end goal I'm always keeping my head down and targeted on my week to week opponent. We all know I'm not one to stay humble, but I have a great team to remind me that every step is one step closer to what they all say I can do. Make history.

Correspondent for TSN - Don't you think its a little much to be saying its history when Tyler Parker has already done it first? It seems like being the second to do it would lack the allure that the first and only owner of that milestone would have.

Tig Kelly - Its not about doing it first, its about doing it better. I'm going to give you a taste this week of what thats like when other people win their matches, but only I "beat the clock".

Correspondent for FIGHT! Network - Do you have a strategy going into Dynasty this week?

Tig Kelly - Tyler Parker is in his own head right now, thinking that this will be a statement win. I feel like he doesn't truly know what's at stake here and how he had to do it. I'm going to be playing heads up in there and any opportunity I can take to end it early I'll be shooting for while he tries to prove some point to himself that he still has it in him to hang with the top dogs like me.

Event Coordinator - Alright folks that's all! Wrap it up!

*Tig walks by and grabs a beer from the coordinator as he smacks the mics off the table fired up*

Last edited by Tig Kelly on December 4th 2015, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post December 3rd 2015, 11:58 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Parallel promo.

(An ethereal animation begins with the Egyptian deity beast forms of Anubis and Ammit, a jackal and a land chimera following a trail of ice. Snow white wings unfurl, eagle eyes open on the face of an owl, swiftly as a falcon the figure shifts through the skies. A giant winged beast, it rules the skies swooping down at it’s leisure to feast on anacondas like they were worms and its falling feathers like dropping snow covers the ground below at its passing. The jackal worships its feathers and places one upon a side of his sacred balancing scale to be weighed against others, the land chimera watches intently providing spiritual guidance to the two fellow beasts, and consuming souls of those heavier than the feather. The scene pauses focused on the now perched bird of prey.)

Multiple voices speaking together: Highbrow, a supreme being above, he who embodies prestige, dignity, and the advancement of great discovery.

(A slight breeze is heard as Jaywalker enters a large meeting room where Joseph Anubis and Ammit Jones are standing in at opposite sides of a table, waiting as Jaywalker comes by. Ammit performs a curtesy and Anubis bows as Jaywalker passes by them.)

Ammit Jones: The winged chimera, he who charitably deigns to grace the lands below in effort to have the health of those grounds be sustained and to control the size of the population that threatens to break the balance.

Joseph Anubis: A pioneer amongst his thought to be people, said to be a trailblazer marching with the EAW originals towards uncharted territories that led to this generation and in short time in his journey he even began to be known as Jaywalker. But he never truly walked among them, his purpose a higher calling, which is why the originals have all vanished while he remains and the people of future generations were never truly able to follow in his footsteps. After all, it’s unthinkable for land dwellers to follow the footsteps of that which treks amongst the skies.

Ammit(Lightly laughing): Always astute analysis’ with you, Jackal.

(Jaywalker takes his seat at the head of the table, and then Anubis and Ammit do the same in the very sophisticated environment in the atmosphere.)

Jaywalker: It would seem as if those in power desire a clash of warriors with this setup on Dynasty Wrestling, I have been put against this Spartan boy known as Rhaegar. His is a history shrouded in tales, one might wonder if believable at all, but you would have me think him a true warrior, Anubis?

Anubis: It is true that subjects much like his are hard to find documents on, much in the same fashion of uncontacted people’s like the tribe led by the Jones’ family, so I cannot confirm the veracity surrounding the stories of his parents being hanged and their way of life about weak children being killed at birth after being checked, but I can tell you he seems to take his pride as a Spartan rather seriously. If he is not a warrior, he is at the very least a madman with a mind that is warped into believing in these tales and living as if they are true in EAW. He had stood up to even the likes of Zack Crash, and found himself on Dynasty Wrestling.

Jay: Humph. Whether a warrior, mad man, or method actor, I can give that he worthy of the respect of saying he has potential. I shall test his mettle for myself when he ventures into my woods, if he braves the journey of coming inside that squared circle with me that is.

Anubis: Sir I think it is a forgone conclusion that he will be there, he of all the chamber participants is the most likely not to show fear in the face of the dangers you bring, some say he has whipped himself and tortured himself to the point where he can neither feel pain, nor truly understand the depths of pain others suffer.

Ammit: What kind of unnatural monstrosity is that?! I must interject, why would one erase the qualities given to man by Mother Nature herself? To know one’s own pain, to know the pain of others, is essential in knowing how to hunt and went it is time to make the finishing blow. Outsiders, they always allow their instincts to weaken one way or another in their twisted pursuits, when greatness is already at their fingertips ready to be honed.  

Anubis: Excuse me my lady, but it is not unheard of for there to be cultures who practice counterproductive nonsense. It is said that some even flogged themselves, in order to punish themselves so that god would not, when they believed the plagues were due to man’s sin as being punished my lashings would mean you are not needed to be punished by the plague.

Ammit: I do not like these Spartans.

Jaywalker: Then rejoice, for this Spartan boy shall pay if his ways are truly so foolish. Those who cannot feel heat, are likely to have their skin burned and damaged in hot water whilst unaware. All this means to me is that when his skull cracks at me knee, he shall not know it. When his body attempts to tell him he is growing slower and weaker, his mind will tell him to do what his body can do no longer and they will be unable to work in true unison. If he is not careful, he won’t be in any real condition to put up a good fight in the elimination chamber. I on the other hand have not become numb to pain, I have simply learned to harness and overcome it, to understand why it is there and I have grown much because of it after your training, witch doctor.

Ammit: Undue praise my dear, to leave a soul such as yours broken would be the biggest shame of any healer who had the sight to see its magnificence if repaired. It is my duty, my calling, to nurture beasts and guide them towards the knowledge of what the root of their being is for. I hope that you do not forget your calling, your origin lies in the coldest of elements, and you are the frost that culls those who cannot survive our winter. If this foe of yours cannot feel pain, then let him not feel, let him enter a gentle sleep amongst the snowy banks he wishes to sleep naked in when he cannot feel the cold freezing his blood…so long as it a sleep that carries him into a slumber in which there is no return.

Jay: So it shall. Anubis, had this boy said anything of worth?

Anubis: Nothing that carries any value from my reports. Some ramblings expressing his scorn for you being a celebrity, your career being almost over, and some veiled shots about being what he imagines one of those people who cannot stand that their time for fame and gold is over. He even went on some sort of rant about money and superficial necessities being what drives people in EAW, and considering he said you were just like everyone else in the later parts of his ramblings, I am under the impression that his data based on your person has not been updated since your return to EAW at the Grand Rampage.

Jay: That is no surprise. People inside EAW have always been like this, unable to react to the changing times. An interesting trap they fall into, they demand change yet always are the ones who are blind to when different times come to exist before them. Rhaegar boxes with a Jaywalker that no longer exists, speaking words that apply only if he had met me years ago. I am not a Mr.DEDEDE or a Heart Break Boy, my interests are not for petty goods, nor about my legacy.

I am above all of it.

My mission is to cull the unworthy who inhabit the neck of the woods that belong to me and it is apropos I am placed inside a match at Road to Redemption in which the name of the game is to ELIMINATE all those who oppose you, if I happen to win a championship while doing so it is simply an added bonus. This beat the clock challenge also is of little meaning to me, my only objective is to brutalize Rhaegar in our contest until I achieve victory or end him altogether. If I win this contest of time, I might just request to enter the chamber at number one, simply to ensure that I am able to properly test and rid everyone in the chamber, so no one is safely eliminated before I get my hands on them. It all depends on if the rest of the participants prove themselves or not, for if they incur my wrath then they shall ALL pay the price. I thought I made it clear when I laid out Carlos last week after he and I were victorious when he seemed to be under the impression that he was exempt from my destruction, but to make it clear, I am a threat to each and every single one of you. I am that which comes from the skies and shakes the earth.

(The scene ends and goes back to the animation, where the big white bird of prey has its talons about to dig into the ground below.)
Bhris Elite
Post December 3rd 2015, 11:12 pm by Bhris Elite
Are we going to play these games now Senn? Are we really going to sit here and play the what if game? Are we really going to sit here and play the game where we name all the people we lost too? I mean if you want we can do just that but I don't think you'll like the outcome.  Just like you didn't like the outcome of the match on Voltage and just like how you won't like the outcome tomorrow.  I mean Senn what if You and Lucian did win on Voltage? What if you beat Brian Daniels at House of Glass? What if you beat Tyler Parker at Reckless Wiring? The questions can keep on going Senn just like the list of people you've fallen to can go on for a while too.  See Senn it's pretty much like you said no one cares about how good you did or if you put on a show if you didn't win the match in the first place.  So you're right I haven't been in a world title match the last time I was in the main event was against Hexagun a while back.  I mean sure we didn't win but hey I put on a show right? I had a New Breed title match against TLA a while back that I didn't win either but I did give him a challenge and something to remember... Can I brag about that Senn? Last time I checked I gave you a challenge to you really didn't think I was going to last that long against you did you? With all that being said though am I allowed to brag? The answer is most likely going to be a no right Senn? Then why the fuck should I care about you bringing the best out of you're opponent or putting on a show if you didn't walk out the winner? I think it was the other way around to be honest.  I think they put on the show and they brought the best out of you and guess what? You're best wasn't enough Senn!  You're best hasn't been enough in I don't know long Senn.  I mean the minute you do have the match won Zack is right there to snap you back to reality.  So who's to say that isn't going to happen on Dynasty? What if you, TLA or Lucian got one of my Iconomy brothers or even myself right where you want him then... BAM Zack strikes again allowing us to pick up the victory.  I'm sure we'll hear a lot of complaints like "That victory doesn't count" or "You shouldn't be proud of that, you needed Zack's help to win".  Probably a couple other excuses to but hey that's what you're known for really at this point Senn... Excuses every time you lose you can't take it like man there is always some type of backstory behind it.  Always some sort of excuse.  I mean if you were smart enough you would know Zack would make an appearance and if you weren't that smart last week I hope you smarten up this week and realize you might suffer the same fate.  I'm not my own man Senn? When's the last time you've been you're own man? When is the last time you didn't need some back up? Right after Christopher Corrupt left you hopped on the Lucian Black train.  I've never hid behind anyone. Iconomy knows I can handle myself alone I mean when I attacked Impact with that chair I had no one on my side I did it on my own.  I mean sure like you said I "Ran like a scared pup" when really it was just me playing smart.  I mean what was I supposed to do sit there and take an ass beating? Senn you woudln't even have thought of doing that unless you had Lucian or someone on you're side.  I've beaten plenty of other teams or defeated people who are a lot more noticeable then Iconomy's last two opponents.  I mean ask TLA I pinned him.  I even pinned a man who made you take an L a man known as Carlos.  I'm known to get the big pin fall victories in big 6 man tag matches like these Senn and that will continue on Friday. Iconomy hasn't beeen making head turns as of late? Well this is a big week for us on Dynasty and Voltage and trust me not only will you're head be turning when I hit you with a Box Office Smash but the EAW Universe heads will turn when we go 2-0 this week.  Or maybe just maybe you and Lucian actually complete something you said you were going too.  Guess we'll find out on Dynasty won't we?

Finally someone entertaining someone who doesn't repeat the same bullshit I've already heard before. However I do want to point a couple things out...  See TLA you did indeed get you're title back from me but come on now man should it have been taken in the first place? I don't think it should have.  In that match for you're new bred title you should of walked out with it on you're waist same way you walked out with it on you're waist.  But nope I walked into the match with it.  Just like JJ walked into the match at Mid-Summer Massacre.  Yes TLA you still walked away with it but again man it shouldn't have been taken in the first place.  A champion should hold his title with pride and respect.  Not letting it be stolen from him every time he takes his eyes off it.  However, what do I know though right? I'm not a champion but I do pay attention to other champions and well none of them got their titles stolen from them.  Dark Demon never let his title get stolen from him, Devan Dubian never let his title get stolen from him.  Even the New Breed Champion before you never let the title get taken away from him.  Again though what can I possibly know about holding a title.  For all I know it might be cool to get you're title taken away from you aslong as you get it back.  One thing I do know is the fact I don't need a title for people to know who I am.  I've said it about a month ago maybe and what I said was I put myself on EVERYONE'S map.  You can't deny that TLA I know when you think about possible contenders or threats to the title my name always pops up .  So go ahead TLA keep mocking the way I speak and all that other bullshit it won't help you or you're partners win this week.  It just adds more fuel to the fire when I get in that ring .  See you on Friday Champ. 
VENTURA.
Post December 3rd 2015, 8:51 pm by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo
[The Brute Force]

Just to clarify to myself, do I happen to be competing in a wrestling organization or not? No, it is just that I am totally confused as to where I currently stand on my own two feet. It wasn't too long ago that I showed up on the shores of Elite Answers Wrestling, arriving with the ambition to destroy and lay to waste the quote on quote "wrestlers" that were mocking the sport in which I loved and adored. Many people challenged my authority and my purpose, and many people's bodies were left to decay in the dying process. I've dominated, I have decimated, I have cemented my status in this company as a man that cannot simply be stopped. You may think that it sounds absurd, but it really doesn't matter what any of you think because you all tend to think of yourselves as superheroes with everlasting powers. You have one good week by winning a match, and then the following week, you take your defeat and you start to cry and whine because you have been relegated to face sub-par performers. That is clearly the mechanism that is being illustrated at hand in this place. All of you people love to carry on the mentality that you truly are the future of this wrestling "business"---another reason why this company is truly in shambles. The only reason why all of you are in your current position is because of the money, simple as that. You crave for money, you crave for those superficial necessities that will lead you to nowhere, ESPECIALLY when it comes to real wrestling. Back in Greece, no competitors were paid to do whatever task they had to do. If you thought that you had what it takes to completely obliterate your opponent, then you step up to the plate and you challenge whoever you would face. Once that is set in stone, then the match proceeds until the last man's life becomes completely tarnished. THAT is exactly how a challenge is supposed to be met, THAT is how you prove your worth as a wrestler. Sadly, as the world continues to grow in vast numbers, the mass majority decline in having any sense to realize anything. I've said my piece many times out loud to all of you, I have created examples out of many people, illustrating to them that if they don't show any signs of fortitude and strength from within, then they will perish instantly. I have done all these things, but yet still, you people want to be stubborn children. That is completely fine by me, go right ahead and do whatever you please. However, don't be surprised when one, or maybe, a bunch of people start disappearing from Elite Answers Wrestling and Dynasty. Don't be surprised when you look around in total confusion as to how your favorite "greats" are now being disposed into oblivion. Just wait...

Mark Michaels is just one of the viruses that are attempting to decay wrestling under a slimy and disgusting fashion. He is not a veteran in the wrestling "business", he hasn't been known popularly from across the world, he is a young talent that recently joined this company. He so happened to be under the facade that this could finally be the place where he could turn himself into a "superstar in the land of Extreme". Unfortunately for him, he decided to act like the rest of you and not listen to the most controversial man that ever spoke through a microphone. ΓΕΛΟΊΟΣ! He thought he could handle his own affairs, he didn't need to seek some help and gather some information about how this company truly operates. He became mesmerized by your all-time favorite "heroes" and "veterans" in people such as "Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, Heart Break Gal, Heart Break Boy, Cameron Ella Ava", all these ridiculous names you people go crazy for in each and every given week. Too bad they are not being wrestlers, they are being performers. Just when they reach towards the top rope, they try to scheme and maneuver what type of move would be required to get an astounding reaction from the crowd, hoping that they can get some attention for risking their bodies from people that mean absolutely nothing to your lives. I just don't understand Mark Michaels, I just don't understand that you fail to realize and come into terms that your career has always been in a complete deficit ever since your footsteps made a trail around here. Maybe if you have listened to my advice, maybe if you have actually decided to seek some guidance and knowledge from a man such as Rhaegar, maybe Hyperion, God of Light, would of shun perpetual light onto you. You never took my advice, and now you have been victimized and have been ridiculed by the Spartan Assailant himself, Rhaegar. Ah....

As for you, Tig Kelly, the man who I ASSISTED in becoming National Elite Champion, I really don't know how your mind exactly works nowadays. At most, a kind and generous appreciation of thanks would be enough for me because I literally gifted you that Championship when I destroyed Carlos Rosso over at House of Glass. You should be at my mercy, begging and clinging for me to help assist you in all your future endeavors to come because...lets face it, you really aren't the quote on quote "beast" that you love being called upon to be. You may be bigger than the average man in that pathetic locker room out there, but you are not to apply that mentality against a foe such as myself. You are just like the many of opponents that I slayed single-handedly in Greece, where men such as yourself would appear in front of the stadium, pose in front of the women in attendance and act as if they are descendants of Hercules. They aren't attentive at what the objective is being held at hand, while I have been looking straight into the opponent's eyes, making quick analysis and looking for the precise moment as to when the first strike is dealt. After that, it is all history. Just to make this very clear between you and I, don't you EVER lay your dirty, feeble fingers against me again, unless you think it is time for those hands to never be used again. You would like to stir up fights, while you can't even stir up your cold, rotten and disgusting career. Don't you ever.

Last and not the least, we have wrestling's most crowning achievement, the man that have gone through "extraordinary leaps" in his tenure....the man no other than Jaywalker. I don't even need to grab an excerpt of your biography for me to say that you are exactly like each and every single man in this place! What is up with people stroking their egos as if they have accumulated powers of gods?! Jaywalker, I understand that you are a multi-champion that have achieved all there is to it in this company. Hall of Famer, main-evented Pain For Pride, all those adorable and cute stuff you have added into your arsenal. However, all that fails to send in some shockwaves of fear up and down on my spine. You want to appear and draw yourself as this mega-celebrity that all should sit down and be attentive to, while you absolutely know that your career is only being held by a single thread. You have done it call in this "business", you have cemented your ridiculous legacy in this lousy company. You have a family that is proud of all the things that you have contributed to in this sport. Unfortunately, I don't condone towards anything, you are nothing special. You are a mere being.
The Consigliere
Post December 3rd 2015, 8:40 pm by The Consigliere
HBG: Another show, another fight. Last week, Hexa-gun once again reigned supreme when they practically ransacked Dynasty Wrestling. Not only did Eris and I defeat the team that basically had the word "garbage" plastered on their foreheads, Sexy Curry, but my comrades also showed that unity within an army is strong enough not only to withstand but to overpower any last shred of  Zack Crash's influence to his "loyal" followers. Now, I am not going to waste my time talking about Hexa-gun's dominance, since we are all in agreement how obvious it has become with every course of action that we take. I am not going to further brag about the wins we had, or the scores we have settled or the debts that we intend to collect. I am not even going to talk about how I'm fucking fumed right now that Drake and Jones were ambushed by Quality Control, CONVENIENTLY, the only night when the rest of Hexa-gun weren't there, knowing that this was going to be another match won without the whimsical charades and the unnecessary help.

As of right now, no more presumptions like that. No more distractions. No more blind spots. And no more miscalculations. No more half-measures.

Today, our fight for extreme is hungrier than ever.

Today, we destroy our adaversaries, more completely than ever before.

Today, we decide that these Tag Team Championships, that apparently a lot of people value so deeply, STAY in Hexa-gun.

So after facing a team last week who failed to even go past the first round of the Tag Team tournemnt, I suppose the management thinks that it would be a BRILLIANT fucking idea to put me against another. Upon hearing about this tournament, I was very pleased. I honestly never thought there would come a day that we actually have sixteen teams to take part, because if I recall correctly when The Mercenaries challenged The Savage Ryans at Pain for Pride 8, the Board of Directors thought all the other tag teams who wanted these Championships would be included in the match too. They were includeed, and how many were they? Two teams. Two fucking  teams besides The Mercenaries who wanted a shot at these Championships. Before us, these titles were just meaningless trinkets two individuals with a flashy team name wanted because they needed a boost in their individual careers, and their confidence have faded into dust. Before us, people would use the term "irrelevant" to describe these titles because of how bad the competition was and it was so easy to keep. Now the fight is real. People are stepping up, getting in heated arguments, and expressing that they can do better. They are willing to risk yet another failure and humiliation as a team if they leave this tournament empty-handed, while having to say that they just fucking lost to the likes of the Higher Power or Team DCW. They were willing to risk potentially doubting their teammate, as they have become an established team for a while, but then lost to two random people who were forced to team up together not even a week ago. They are willing to risk looking incompetent, and they treat this match against The Mercenaries as a divine experience they have to go through, and it will speak volumes of their careers if they don't get through this tournament because of how seemingly easy it is.

Then here we have MX-13. I've seen the name-calling, I've seen the will to become Tag Team Champions, but you treating this tournament as one opportunity that easily comes by, makes me sick to my stomach. But what do I even expect from these guys? If you take away them clowning around and being unbearably obnoxious, you'll see that there's neither substance nor power, neither style nor passion. Just two generic, illiterate, incoherent, incompetent, repetitive, mentally retarded bottom feeders -- people don't even know who Troy or Marcus is because they are too fucking irrelevant to even be remembered. This Friday, we are going to put both Dynasty Wrestling and the Tag Team Division on notice. We are going to show MX-13 that half-measures will only lead to substandard results. And The Mercenaries never settle for substandard. 

We seek only victory. 

We seek only dominance.
TLA is shown standing by himself in a dark silent room with his back to the camera.

Yo yo yo look everyone! It’s the “special” member of the Iconomy! Chris Elite! You gotta see tho people Chris Elite is a very “special” little hoppa. He is used to getting what he wants. That’s why he throws tantrums each and every week like a petulant little teenage boy... or girl. You go Chrissy boy... or girl! You tell that mean and nasty ass TLA who’s boss! Show him that you’re a real man and ready to get a car of your own. Just because you failed driver's ed doesn't mean you ain't ready to take daddy's Benz out for a joyride. Just make sure you keep the door open when your girlfriend JJ Silva shows up. Mommy would get a little worried otherwise! But don’t you worry yo lil white boi head none cuz Uncle TLA is about to come down to your level.

TLA turns around to reveal a “Mr. 69%” t-shirt and begins talking in a high pitched girly voice.

Wow Chris… dickeat much? You know this is such a good week for me, I mean not even for my opponents, but I am tag teaming with Jacob Senn and Lucian Black so yeah. So obviously I am better than the Iconomy. I mean that’s obvious. Then of course I do plan to call out Clark Duncan AND Hexa-Gun because you know that’s just something I do because I am so cool and badass unlike Chris Elite who just doesn’t have a pair. He probably doesn’t even realize I am talking exactly like him right now does he? I mean how can he honestly think he is so popular and cool when I stole the New Breed Championship from him? I mean he was running around with it for like two weeks thinking he was such a big shot but I took it back from him so yeah. So yeah you suck and I have proved my point. You can’t dispute anything I say because I’m the only person that anyone cares about on Dynasty and wants to talk about. I am so cool. I mean. I mean it. I mean.

Yawn.

You guys are so boring, I mean it must really hurt to HAVE TO FACE SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME PEOPLE LIKE TLA AND JACOB SENN! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS IT MUST HURT YOUR EARS WHEN I RANDOMLY START SCREAMING AT YOU! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I’M GONNA MAKE YOUR BRAIN EXPLODE CHRIS! DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!

TLA takes a sip of purple drank to calm down from being too Richard Enraged.

I think I might’ve gone a little too damn far there. I don’t think lil Chris would ever use such naughty language. He’s be a respectable little white boi. The Caucasian Panther. Also known as the Deaf White Cat. That would really explain a lot yo. He is an inspiration to us all. Though to be fair, he was more of an inspiration to us all when his name was Suicide Kid. Because when we hear him speak that is exactly what we want to be.

This is a matter of saving lives Chris. I gotta go hard and fuck you up… to prevent the viewers at home from sipping bleach because of you. Or hanging themselves. Or shooting their wives and suffocating their kids with pillows. Haruna is on suicide watch again because of you. All these things that you should have straight up front and center in yo mind when you talk. Yo seen brah? It don’t take a damn genius to realize you just talkin’ shit just to talk shit. I bet you ain’t even think through have the shit that comes out yo mouth. Though to be totally honest with you holmes, I do find it hilarious when you constantly insult yourself by accident. Like when you call me out for having my belt jacked, forgetting that oh shit… I jacked it from you too! Tho to be fair… I did whip yo ass in a match as well, so I got ridah cred in yo mind as well as my own ill one. Cuz unlike yo ass Chris… I don’t need a title to make anyone give a fuck about me, I don’t need the Iconomy to make anyone give a fuck about me, and you know why? Cuz unlike you I don’t give a fuck about what anyone thinks of me. I'm a lone wolf Chris. A true badass. I don't play by anyone's rules Chris. Not even my own.

Y’all wanna perpetrate like I do then go right ahead. Keep on hatin’ cuz yo hate just fuels me. You know… cuz I don’t like you… and I want you to talk shit about me. Do I gotta spell it out for ya? Clearly I do. Especially for Mr. JJ Silva who seems to think ranting about my past is actually something that ain’t a complete waste of time. You really wanna do this? Iight JJ let’s do this shit. Let’s take a stroll down memory lane and relive the life of TLA. Let’s look past the last six months though, because those really won’t do you any favors, cuz you just ain’t even had the balls to stop me brah. I been goin’ hard as fuck as New Breed Champ, mowin’ down the competition, untouchable. But you wanna make excuses, go right ahead. All of the Iconomy is free to do so. Keep telling yourselves why none of you have been New Breed Champion or even Vixen's Champion... a title that fits you a lot better JJ. Maybe TLA is holding you down. Maybe TLA is just a shady corporate puppet not giving you any opportunities. Maybe he’s just lucky. Iight give me your best conspiracy theories, I really don’t give a fuck. Cuz I am the New Breed Champion, you’re not. I'm TLA and you're not. I ain’t got shit to prove cuz whatever shade y’all wanna throw at my credentials… It’s working so far, and I have achieved every damn thing I ever wanted to in this business… Cuz all I ever wanted to do was fight… and that’s what I do, each and every week, I go out to the ring and fight my ass off. Sometimes I get my ass whipped, sometimes I whip somebody’s ass, either way that’s what I live for and what I will be doing until the day I ain’t breathin’ no more. Snap my spine JJ? You gonna have to do more than that. You snap my spine imma be rollin’ out to the ring in my wheelchair the next week baseball bat in hand goin’ drive-by style on yo bitch ass. But now y’all got me off track. I ain’t like to think about the past too much cuz it’s all irrelevant shit anyway. Nobody gives a fuck what you’ve done, I sure don’t. All that matters is what you gonna do. But the shit you talkin’ ‘bout JJ? That ain’t the past holmes. That’s the present. You say La Pantera… Pantera Negra… Prince Pantera… Pantera Jr… have all fallen… have all died.

TLA pulls the Calavera he has been carrying around for over a month out of his pocket and looks at it. It has grown sticky from the passage of time and the red frosting has dripped slowly down it looking like blood across the skull.

If only JJ… it were that easy for you. If only I was dead… imagine how much easier your life would be. Would there even be an Iconomy? I’m sure there would. You three would’ve found some other target to talk shit about and blame for your own failures. You might even be New Breed Champion by now, though I doubt you would have been the Capitan of Team Dynasty… Y’all just too much of an asshole for that. I mean I’m an asshole brah… but y’all Iconomy haters take it to another level. But the real question is… you think I got something to hide?

You think I got all these names… all these masks… all of it cuz each and every one has perished? Yo homie… you could not be more wrong. Cuz the blood running through my veins… that is La Pantera. And if you ain’t remembered who I am… I am the Sexual Panther… there prolly be lots of lil ninos out there with La Pantera running thru they veins as well. Yo soy El Hijo de Pantera… yo vivo para luchar… yo vivo para lucha libre… I am the black panther… and I am your Tlatoani. We are one… always have been yo. To you… each name represents a failure… to me each name represents who I am… a reminder of who I am. A reminder of what I have become despite being left with nothing but the three letters that the entire world now knows… the three letters that you will never forget. I wear this mask of many colors now...but soon… I will EARN the true face of La Pantera. That has been locked away since that day…

The fire ignites a torch behind TLA. The dark stone room expands in the light to show dozens of kneeling disciples each with their own master. Each with their own mask… All but one. He who wears a borrowed face.

Look now… at the face that is earned… the Calavera shows the future…

TLA sets the Calavera on the glass case. The blood stained black fur mask of Pantera rests inside its case on its ebony mount. Still untouched since the day it was locked away from TLA. Much of the fur has begun to fall from the mask… as if it was shedding… as if it was an animal… alive.

Eclipse Diemos… You gotta love it. It kinda looks like you… but I gotta wonder… if you know what it represents…  You wear the face of death… but you wear it as something to be feared. As if to look straight up in yo scary scary face is gonna make me shit myself. Death is nothing to fear. There is no bigger accomplishment in life, than death. It’s the last thing we do, it is our final goal whether we like it or not. Or maybe you wear the face of suffering? Maybe you want us to fear what you will do to us while we are alive! Do you want to torture me Eclipse? Do you want to have me as your plaything and do nasty things to me? Do you want to tie me up and tell me I'm dirty? Spit on me Eclipse baby... tell me I'm a dirty whore. Or do you prefer the little girls? Or do you want to...Nah tho come on we all know he’s touching them.

But that’s not the point. Eclipse you are completely fucking insane and that’s exactly what I need in my life right now. I need a sadistic son of a bitch like you around to bring out the BEAST inside me. You think I don’t think you belong in this business? Well you only half right… you don’t belong… but not in this business. You don’t belong in the Iconomy. You say you will remind us what happens when you lock a child in a glass cage. I say… we still ain’t seen what happens when he comes out.

TLA sets his hand upon the glass case as the disciples rise to their feet carrying the instruments they have used to brand themselves. The palette contains only two colors. Black. White. A mixture that together reveals the true color of the world. Branded as members of a tribe… of a society… each is different… but none will ever speak to reveal them. This is a place of silence… except for those who have no master… thus spoke Tlatoani.

Tho... we have seen far too much of what happens when JJ Silva and Chris Elite "come out".

And the fire went out.
Jacob Senn
Post December 3rd 2015, 7:39 pm by Jacob Senn
Destruction may be an ambitious word to describe what happened between you and me, Elite, but a conquest it is no matter how you twist it. You know what constantly shocks me about you, Chris? That when I fail in grand fashion, give a man like Brian Daniels a fight for his life inside of Glass Wallz, you act as if it was a great big blunder from me! How naive, how childish for you to assume such! When was the last time that we saw Chris Elite be the billboard name on the FPV? When was the last time we had the pleasure of seeing Chris Elite go head-to-head against the World Heavyweight Champion or ANY world champion for their championship? When have you been a viable contender for that championship? The answer is that you never have been, Chris. That’s the problem. I can go on a main event, give them a show they can never forget, bring the best out of my competitor. You can’t deny that some people could say that your best match as a singles competitor was against me in that ring. You, however, you’re just a man playing the sidelines with a stable that is only dragging you down. You have potential, a lot of it, won’t deny it. You and I fought each other and you hung in there, not some sheer dominating victory on my side that people assumed, but you still lost at the end of it. What would happen if Chris Elite actually found his own path and improved in his craft? Instead of making shady deals with EAW management or complaining that you deserve more, how about you simply evolve and adapt? Just like how I did, I adapted to the direction that EAW has been heading and I became the man you see today. The Jacob Senn of 2012 would be astounded of what The Jacob Senn of today has done and accomplished! You, unlike me, haven’t evolved. You are stagnant, continuing to float on the ocean and hope that you bump into an island with a treasure trove for you to snatch for yourself! You don’t find riches from just bumping into it, you find them through hard work and determination, something Chris Elite hasn’t been fond of in a while.

Instead of breaking the mold, you stand with the pack. Instead of being your own man, you stand behind an army. In your position, I was already making a name for myself against men like Scott Diamond and Zack Crash, conquering them left and right. I didn’t do that with two other people attached to my hip at every turn of a match, but with me and no one else! However, instead of giving yourself the self-reflection that I beseeched for you to do, you simply can only talk about how you are in the semi-finals of the tournament and how just getting there means you’re superior. I remember when you were stating back when I beat you that because you got a little kick in the head earlier in the match, that it was the reason you lost. You wanted to say that and it’s fine, you still lost, but when a man actually intervened in my match, laid his hands on me, and literally had to throw a person on top of me to get his victory? That’s not an egotistical man shielding himself from the arrows being shot towards him, but it’s the truth that Drake and Jones don’t deserve to be where they are at. They got there because of one man and one man alone: Zack Crash. So, don’t condescend me and try to make this out like because you passed through two teams that no one couldn’t care less about. As for you being so proud about beating said teams that haven’t been of much relevancy, it makes sense with The Iconomy barely making heads turn, as of late. The only time you got the attention of a crowd, was when you disqualified yourself against Y2Impact and ran away from his group like a scared pup. The best recollection people have in their minds is not of you in victory, but in defeat. Losing to TLA, losing to the Mercenaries, losing to Y2Impact, losing to me, the list goes on and on and it shall continue. For at Dynasty when we make ground in St. Louis, you can mark me, Lucian, and TLA on that list of yours once more and maybe… just maybe… you could learn that you could do much more without aligning yourself with the invisible specters that walk the halls of Dynasty Wrestling. Hopefully, you will be seen at Dynasty Wrestling tomorrow.
Bhris Elite
Post December 3rd 2015, 3:29 pm by Bhris Elite
Boring

Not Entertaining and...

Dull

Just some of the words I'd explain the Jacob and Lucian connection or whatever they would like to call themselves.  Let's take everyone's favorite Samoan for example shall we? I expected a lot more out of you then what you said Lucian.  That's not you're fault though, no not one bit is it you're fault.  I mean what much can I really expect from after the past?  Want to know what I found the most entertaining about what you said though Lucian?  I thought it was very entertaining when you listed the two options when it came to Zack Crash I believe one of them were to sit back and let Dynasty fall and the other was to stand up and make sure it stood.  Funny thing about is you're the main reason Dynasty is in the state it's in now.   You told me it was obvious what you chose and I don't really know if it's that obvious because by "Helping" Dynasty like I said already you are the reason it's in the predicament it's now.   Want to know what else I found to be pretty hilarious too? The fact you blame Crash for you not being successful.  Now that's a real fucking knee slapper Lucian I mean you are going to stoop that low Lucian?  We are really going to sit here and point out our failures and put all the blame on Zack? It's pretty pathetic, what makes it even more pathetic is the amount of failures you have and you are just going to put all that on Zack? The reason you're not world champ right now and couldn't live up to the "Dynasty Champion" nickname is that because of Zack?  Is the reason you lost at Pain for Pride and let Dynasty down is that because of Zack? You know what since you seem to be putting all the blame on him let's go back a few year when you were once known as George Copeland... Is Zack the reason you couldn't defeat Impact and at least have one major EAW title to you're name? I mean I might as join in on this game too.  Let me go ahead and blame Zack for the amount of times I left and came back.  Let's blame Zack for me never accomplishing anything.  See how pathetic I sound right now Lucian? Well that's how pathetic and idiotic you sounded.  It's no one's fault but you're own when it comes down to the reasons you've failed time and time again.  However that's not the way you see it.  Nope the Samoan Avenger isn't a real man because you know what? Real men don't blame other men for them not being successful.  You can call me what you want and call me our for whatever you want Lucian.  Go ahead tell everyone that the Box Office Smash isn't my creation.  Fact of the matter the move get's the fucking job done unlike you.  However you failing to get the job done after so many times doesn't stop you from telling me something that probably won't happen.  I mean when will you learn Lucian? When will you learn not to say something you know damn right won't happen because again... It's pathetic.  So on Dynasty Lucian it doesn't matter what you nickname yourself going into that match whether it's Samoan Avenger or Dynasty's Champion.  It doesn't matter what ring name you go into that match with either whether it's Lucian Black or George Copeland.  The fact of the matter is I am going to kick you right in that disgusting fucking face of yours and make you regret everything you've ever said about me...

Destruction Senn? That's what we are going to label you're little victory against me? Senn you beat me there is no hiding that but using the word "Destruction" is just pushing the limit bud.  You know what Senn I'm glad you asked that whole question about who is the most irrelevant.  I also have the same question when it comes down to you 3.  Is it the man who choked on HIS words at House of Glass and couldn't defeat Brian Daniels? Is it the man who let Dynasty down and is the reason you guys keep getting you're ass beat by Zack Crash? Or is it the New Breed CHAMPION? I think the answer is kind of obvious isn't it Senn? I mean day by day week by week every time you fail people just keep losing interest in you.  Every time YOU choke on YOU'RE words is when people stop caring about you.  See Senn I understand you're anger but did you have to stoop that low? I mean I know you're angry and everything but come on now we are going to poke fun at the opponents of The Iconomy in the first and second round of the tournament? That's just pathetic Senn just like you're buddy Lucian.  It doesn't matter who we went up against what matters is the fact were in the Semi Finals and well... You and Lucian aren't in the Semi Finals.  To be honest that may be the reason you two might be so angry with us.  You two will do everything in you're power on Dynasty to make sure we suffer the same fate you two did.  You two will probably stoop so low you guys will probably sit down with a bag of Popcorn being cheerleaders for Drake and Jones making sure we don't win.  I mean honestly I think I'd be doing the same if I were you Senn.  I mean just imagine what the world would think of you if the pale man with a bunch of ugly tattoos Eclipse Deimos and the man who can't win a title if his life depended on it Chris Elite made it to the finals and you two fucking morons didn't? So I see where the anger and the low blow shots at us are coming from Senn.  However you want to know what''s the problem with you Senn? You're boring it's been the same thing since the day you stepped foot in this company when it comes to you.  You haven't changed a bit.  I mean a lot of the greats changed when things weren't looking right.  DDD for example has changed multiple times(Should probably change up again).  Another great by the name of Robbie V has also made changes in his career(May his soul Rest in Piece).  I mean damn it even though some of you may not consider me a great I've made changes.  I went from the none confident bozo who couldn't stay in the company for longer then a month to stepping toe to toe with former world champions and pinning our New Breed Champion.  See what switching it up a little bit does to a persons career? No one wants to hear the same bullshit about you conquering something over and over it's boring and it's not fun anymore.  To be honest I don't think it was ever entertaining nor fun.  But hey what the hell do I know right? I'm just Chris Elite I can't win a big title like you  did I mean I can't win any title right Senn? So with that being said maybe that's what it will take for you to finally make a change and become interesting and relevant again. Maybe it will take this boot of mine kicking you right in the fucking jaw and pinning you 1 2 3 for you to finally realize it's time for a change.  Who knows though right? I might just choke again right Senn? Then again you should really be the last person talking about choking and not living up to to you're word Senn.  Unless you are just as pathetic as Lucian and want to blame Zack for being the reason you're not longer relevant.  Better yet I'm sure one of you or hell even both of you will probably put the blame on him when The Iconomy beats you guys this week.  I mean pathetic people are going to do what they gotta do right? We'll see on Friday Senn...
Dennis Caffrey
Post December 3rd 2015, 2:04 pm by Dennis Caffrey
{David is standing out in the cold, with just a t-shirt and shorts on to showcase his toughness. He is by some random building, so I'm  afraid no R.A.D. Betting Office today.}

Is that thing on? Yeah? Coo’. Hello ladies and gentlemen, tis I, David Davidson. You might be wondering to yourself, where am I right now? It's natural to fear for my safety at all times because you don't want to lose all of this! I get it. So I tell you what, just give me a few minutes and I will reveal this super duper mysterious location! In the meantime, let me just say that these last few weeks, Jack and I forgot something. We forgot who we are!! We forgot just how influential we are. We are big deals.. celebs really. And there are many celebs out there that don't use their stardom for good. They don't give back to communities! They don't spread positivity to our youth! But not me! Not Jack either! Last week we stormed into Monroe’s office and we demanded to not be booked because we wanted to give Thanksgiving dinners to those less fortunate! So as you can see, we help those around us out of the kindness of our hearts! But damn it, we forgot one demographic. We forgot one generation! Perhaps the greatest generation of them all! The elderly! The last time I was forced.. I mean willingly interacted with an old person was my first week with Dynasty. Some of you might remember that right before The High Rollerz’ debut match against The Iconomy, I saw smoke while I was getting a breath of fresh air! Being the courageous and unselfish individual that I am, I sprung into action, kicked the door of the burning building down and I saved an old woman’s life! That could've been your grandma! Obviously news stations all over the world wanted to pick up this story and make me out as this hero.. as this real life superman, but I said no! I said no because I didn't do it for the good publicity. I did it because it was the right thing to do! You're welcome world.. you're welcome! This brings me to this building! The woman I saved that night, who I feared died after I threw her out of the house and onto the sidewalk, which is besides the point, is very much alive and well and she's in this building here! What a lovely retirement home this is! Follow me! 

{The cameraman follows David into the building and mumbles “you're so full of shit” under his breath but David doesn't hear it. They are greeted by one of the volunteers.}

Volunteer: Hello sir! Oh wow, you have a cameraman with you, that's not odd at all. Are you here to see a relative or friend of yours? 

Yeah I'm here to see this woman. She's like really old. White hair and wrinkles. Where is she? 

Volunteer: Sir you're gonna have to be more specific than that. Tell you what, all of the men and women are eating their lunch in the cafeteria right now and you can go see if you spot her. First I will need you to sign your name on the guests list. 

Ha acting like you don't know who I am! I like that. Yeah I'm not super famous or anything. Just your average hard working man! Priceless! 

{David winks at her and she seems weirded out. They go to the cafeteria and David spots the old woman and sits next to her.}

Helllllllloooooooooooo, remember me? 

Old Lady: Yeah you're that guy who broke my ribs!!! 

{The old lady grabs her purse and starts hitting David with it.}

Why do you have a purse? You aren't even allowed to go anywhere! Ow what the fuck is in there?!

Old Lady: A pound of butterscotch hard candy!!!  

Chill! I come in peace! I'm here to talk. Yeah put the purse away, thanks. I mean damn, this world can't afford for me to get hurt again. Did you know that when I saved you from being burned alive, I messed up my ankle pretty bad!?! 'Twas unpleasant! 

Old Lady: I didn't need to be saved! There wasn't even a fire! Just my fireplace acting normal. I was trying to watch Price is Right! 

Why are you even in this retirement home now? 

Old Lady: Well it's a really sad story. I have- 

{Outta nowhere, that interviewer that pretty much stalks The High Rollerz walks over towards David.}

Interviewer: David?! 

What.. the.. FUUUCK?! Why are you here?

Interviewer: I’m here visiting my dad. 

Oh he actually wants you to visit him? With you being a huge disappointment and all? 

Interviewer: David please! Sad. Wait why is George here?

Who is George? Wait a minute! Flag on the play! Did you just call this poor old wrinkly lady, George? 

Interviewer: No that's the cameraman’s name. You won't let him tell you his name, just like me?

Yeah it's easier that way ya know? I mean I meet thousands of people a day. People just running towards me, trying to get a picture! An autograph! A handshake! They just want to say that they stood near David Davidson!! The point is there's no way I'll remember all of their names, just like I won't remember yours. So why waste brain storage on something so silly? 

Interviewer: David I think it's time I ask you some questions. 

Oh just gonna ignore what I said? That's coo’. Why do you even have a microphone on you? That's weird. 

Interviewer: You never know when you're gonna have to interview somebody. Always gotta be on the lookout! 

Ok sure. Hey old lady that I almost killed, even though it doesn't matter because you're gonna die in a few years anyways, can you please get out of my shot? Hurry up! MOOOOOVE!!!!!!! No, leave the jello cup! Thank you! 

Interviewer: Alright David the last time we saw you was when you and Jack lost to The Notorious Samurais in the EAW Tag Team Championship Grand Prix tournament. How are you feeling buddy? 

Well “buddy”, I'm feeling great. Just great! 

Interviewer: I don't believe that. I know you're not going to like this question, but some people are saying that Jack is holding you back. He lost to Tig Kelly a few weeks ago and then he was the one pinned in the first round of the tournament. So tell me David, is Jack holding you back? 

Why do you ask the most obvious questions? You might as well ask me if the sky is blue or if water is wet! Is Jack holding me back? Absolutely.. NOT! Let's talk some facts, shall we? You mentioned that Jack lost to Tig Kelly with the National Elite Championship on the line. If you look at the record book, that's very much true. But inside that book, there is no mention of how he lost. I'm sure you remember this, but Tig threw Jack into my ribs. I was hurting pretty bad ya know? So Jack did what any best friend would do and that's check on me. Then he was caught off guard, Tig took advantage and he won. So if anything, that loss is on me. Now let's talk about that tag team tournament, shall we? For starters that match was on The Notorious Samurai’s home turf of Showdown! Why is that? I'll tell you why.. BECAUSE THE FIX WAS IN!!!!!!

Interviewer: Oh boy here we go again!!

Don't you think it's a bit of coincidence that the Samurais would square off against their rivals of the two “boys”, in the next round? Every EAW fan wanted to see that. They didn't want to see the Dynasty guys succeed! Hell, are there even any Dynasty tag teams left in the tournament? No don't actually answer that, I don't care enough to know. The point is we were screwed. We had our backs against the wall, not because our opponents were better than us, but because of bullshit politics. Even Donald Trump would shake his head at this mess! So what now? Should the High Rollerz just give up? I'll tell you right now that would be a terrible idea! Tell me Mr. Interviewer, did Michael Jordan give up when he was cut from his high school’s basketball team? Did Macklemore give up when everybody finally realized that his music, if you can even call it that, is shitty? No! He went out there and he won a f’n Grammy.. somehow! Did Steph Curry give up on basketball when he didn't receive a single D1 Scholarship during his senior year? No, he would later go on to attend Davidson University, what a great name if I do say myself, but anyways he would then go on to become an NBA MVP! Did Kate Upton look in the mirror and stare at her butter face and think to herself that she will never be a successful model? No, she used her tits to grace countless magazine covers! The point is, not even the greats are perfect every single day or week. They have off days. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs at first! Jack and I, DAAAAAA HIGH ROLLERZ, will be fine. Don't you worry. 

Interviewer: Well this week you have an opportunity to prove that you're fine. 

Are you hitting on me? Gross man. 

Interviewer: No what I meant was that this week on Dynasty, we will all witness David Davidson’s first ever singles match! You will go one on one with Regulator! 

Yeah yeah yeaaaaah, I know this already. Saw what he had to say, which belongs in trash by the way because it was pure garbage. Now it's my job to sell this match to the people because Regulator fucked it all up. So why should you watch this match? Because I'm in it. Boom, sold. I could end it there, but where’s the fun in that? You guys want excitement! I'll give you excitement alright. Both in and out of the ring. But first let me verbally deal with my opponent. Actually I can't do this anymore. I can no longer pretend that I came all this way to see how that poor old lady is doing. Well, actually she was half the reason. But the remaining half is for me to scout the retirement home itself. I wanted to see how the employees treated the elders. Why? Because I wanted to find a good place for you Regulator and I think this place is perfect. It's no secret that you're old man. Could die any second. I see you're already suffering from Alzheimer's and it's sad. Acting like you don't know me. But you do know me, Regulator! You know my friend Jack as well! You see we kicked your ass before. It wasn't even close nor fair! And to be honest, I felt bad because when I was growing up, my mother and father would always preach about how important it is to respect your elders. And here I was, punching and kicking one weeks ago. Surely you remember our previous match? Your partner was Carlos Rosso and he ended up walking out on you after you embarrassed him. Which was funny to me because all week long, you two kept telling me that you have settled your differences! You said you were going to be the new “it” team because you both had success in the tag division before! How did that work out for you? And I'm sure you said you would get your revenge, but did you? Doubt it. Have you even won a match since your failed return? Doubt it. The thing is, your words don't hold any value. You do or say something and you do the complete opposite. I'll even give you a recent example. Yesterday you didn't want to make fun of my name, because you didn't want to come off as “corny and mediocre”, like my previous opponents. Which hey, that's cool. But you were still corny as fuck. Talking about how you're going to start over! How you're going to start this new book of yours, probably thinking that each chapter will contain a mini success story for the main character, Regulator. Like I said, corny as fuck. What even makes you think you can turn it around all of a sudden? Oh because you'll stop living in the past? It took you this long to realize  that? Man I thought you were more knowledgable than that because like you said, you've been around the block a few times. It's funny because I'm the rookie here and I feel like I almost have to give you some advice. But I won't, because you don't deserve to improve. You don't even deserve to be on Dynasty Wrestling period. Sorry but the truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? So this week on Dynasty, the world will witness my singles debut. It's something that I don't really prefer because I love teaming with my boy Jack, but I welcome this match with you. I welcome this war!!!!! Except it's not going to be much of a war. Five minutes max? Something like that. I wonder if you've realized it yet, Regulator. I wonder if you've realized that you're fucked? Probably not because you live in this fantasy world of yours  where you are somehow noteworthy! A world where you will be victorious this week! You do that. Dream! Dream all you want while I simply embarrass you between those ropes tomorrow night! And that's not a dream of mine, oh no.. that's just reality.
Tyler Parker
Post December 3rd 2015, 12:27 pm by Tyler Parker
I have said and I've done a lot of things in the past month or so. I've had my problems with Jaywalker but tomorrow night isn't about Jaywalker because Mr. Conning has told me that Jaywalker is going to be the least of my worries but make no mistake about it, I haven't forgotten about Jaywalker. I haven't just took my mind off of him and forgot about what he did to me last week. I mean, I'm still feeling the effects of that Second Sacrifice but I was told that tomorrow night? Tomorrow night, I'm facing Tig Kelly in a Beat the Clock Challenge match. I don't know if it's smart of him to have me face the National Extreme Champion because I know just how much they like him, I know how much they want him to be the National Extreme Champion and they'd do anything to make sure that he keeps it but I've held that title that Tig Kelly is holding and I've made it what it is --- something to be sought for, something to be proud of, something to look back on at the end of your career but that isn't what it is, not anymore. See, I've done so much with the National Extreme Championship but it's not going to be the first thing you think of when you think of the title, no, you're going to think about how the likes of Vance Tybull busted and busted hard and you're going to think about how someone like Tig Kelly is going to make it what it used to be but that's a load of crap. I know what they're doing. They're pampering someone who can't even find his niche but yet I'm here doing what I do, what I've been doing for the past three years that I've been out here week after week. I've beaten Mr. DEDEDE and captured the World Heavyweight Championship, I've beaten Xavier Williams and Starr Stan in the Champion of Champions match, I've defended and retained the World Heavyweight Championship at Pain for Pride and I was inducted into the Hall of Fame but see, this is around the time where everyone tends to forget things and some of that blame is on me as I've been dormant these past couple of weeks but that's no excuse. On my worst day? I'm more of a candidate to be the World Heavyweight Champion than Tig Kelly. Yet he gets the praise, yet he gets the chance to be put on a pedestal and I can assure you that he's going to bust just like Vance Tybull. I've been in this business for a long time, I grew up wanting to be in this business and even when I was growing up, I've seen guys like him bust. I've seen guys just like Tig Kelly get their chance a wee bit too early and because of it, they bust in front of everyone and they fall under pressure that's been put on them and I hate to say it but this is just how it's going to play out and when it does, I'm not even going to feel bad about it because it was just stupid, so stupid and they were too blind to see what was supposed to be. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again --- I'm going to recapture the World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm not worrying about Jaywalker because there's something else that I have to worry about tomorrow night, there's something else that I need to be preparing for and I'm not going to sit back and not say anything and just let what happened to me last week... happen to me this week. I'm not worried about who I'm facing, I'm worried about being forgotten. So I'm favored to win. Why? Reason being because I have more hunger for this and I've got more reason to win. Whereas Tig Kelly, he needs a win tomorrow night to establish himself as the National Extreme Champion but tomorrow tonight is to solidify my entire career and make no mistake about it, I'm going to make a statement at the expense of Tig Kelly, whether he likes it or not. Clearly, clearly he's a stepping stone for me and I'm going to put him in his place and I'm going to show him where he stands against me as wishful thinking won't get him anywhere. I'm not going to feel so bad about what I do to him out there in the ring just so that I know where he's at and where I'm at in our careers. My reason for knowing why I'm winning the Beat the Clock Challenge is because he's overwhelmed with the thought of pinning me tomorrow night, he's overwhelmed with the thought of beating me and winning the Beat the Clock Challenge and proving himself as the National Extreme Champion and he's going to be thinking all of that without being smart about it. So he's going to try prove himself but it's foolish, he's going to make some mistakes and that's what's going to make him look so foolish out there and I'm going to be there to capitalize on it and when I do? When I do, it's going to be more imposing than anything Tig Kelly has ever accomplished in his career and that's when it's going to be crystal clear to Mr. Conning and the board that I should be the one carrying this company on my back. Not Jaywalker, not Carlos Rosso, not Tig Kelly.

I know I haven't had much to say as of late but what am I supposed to say to someone who doesn't know what he's getting into or to someone who seems to think that I'm trying to take something away from him that's not even his? You know who I'm talking about too but I'm not going to sugarcoat what happened last week. We lost... no, I lost. What else am I supposed to say? Jaywalker and Carlos Rosso are probably so satisfied with themselves, so satisfied that Jaywalker is probably bragging about it right now and Carlos Rosso is probably jacking himself off in his locker room or getting a happy ending at one of those Asian spas I know he likes going to after the show. I will say this, though, that at Road to Redemption? There isn't going to be a happy ending for either of them. After Road to Redemption? Jaywalker is going to have nothing to brag about and Carlos Rosso isn't going to be able to jack himself off after I cut his hand off with the structure of the Elimination Chamber. You know what the best part of all of this is though? You probably think I'm bluffing but I'm not. I know, though, that even after I'm done with both of them and after I've recaptured the World Heavyweight Championship... I know that Jaywalker is just going to find something to brag about even if it's the littlest thing and I know that Carlos Rosso is going to go on and on about how I took it away from him even though the World Heavyweight Championship was never his in the first place and it's never going to be his if I have something to say about it. So if I were either of them, I wouldn't be so satisfied with myself, not after last week because for the past couple of weeks? My head hasn't been in it. I haven't been saying anything, not one thing but I'm not going to let you two think that you got the better of me and I'm not going to let Tig Kelly think he's going to get the better of me this week. It's not like he could even if I let him. So I think it's safe to say that I'm winning the Beat the Clock Challenge.

I'm trying to make it clear to everyone who seem to think that I may be worried about Jaywalker, I'm trying to make it clear to them so that they know that I'm not slowing down, so that they know that I'm going to go out there and compete. Despite having been caught off-guard last week, I'm not going to be caught off-guard this week and I'm going to beat Tig Kelly in record time.
Impact
I've been watching these pitiful excuses for tag teams compete in the tournament to decide the number one contender to The Mercenaries' Tag Team Championships for what feels like centuries now, and it all seems utterly pointless to me -- conducting a competition to determine who our contenders are, observing misfit tag teams desperately attempt to coalesce and create something even modestly resembling chemistry, teams being pitted in matches where there's an overwhelming favorite such that it defeats the purpose of the experiment and not only fails to accomplish EAW's purpose for it, but succeeds at the opposite; boring the audience and inspiring the viewers in attendance to go take a bathroom break and grab an extra large soda from the concession stands. Who do they think they're kidding? The PIff and Landerson Experience? The obligatory luchador tandem! That's definitely raising viewership. The "Notorious Samurai"? One is Hispanic and the other is a pasty fuck from Ireland, for one, but of course nobody bats an eye since they'd rather watch paint dry and develop an exciting new rock collecting hobby than subject themselves to the torture of their dull-ass matches. What happened to Stand and Deliver? I could have sworn they caught a buzz! Let it be a lesson to everyone that it isn't easy maintaining something in an industry that constantly threatens to tear you apart, let The Mercenaries' unparalleled consistency resound throughout the conversations of the masses; save perhaps our comrades Drake and Jones, everyone else who has participated in this tournament are throwing constant, predictable fastballs, and The Mercenaries? We're mixing in the curve, the splitter, the knuckleball, the forkball, the screwball, anything to keep our challengers off balance! And that against-the-grain mentality is what sets us apart from our contemporaries, what makes us different -- the fact that everyone else is zigging while we zag and we turn those arrogant enough to think they stand a fighting chance against us who try to zag back into zigs again! So I find it truly astonishing that Dynasty, in all of its leadership's infinite wisdom, has scheduled us in a match against two competitors who refer to themselves as MX-13, two nobody, never-was, never-will-be schmucks whose grossly unrealistic dreams were trounced on this past week's Battleground as they saw themselves defeated by Piff Fumador and El Landerson. How many cracks in the armor does it take to realize you're broken and can't be reconstructed and pieced back together? Marcus Creed and Troy Ace are another set of sad saps whose career in the wrestling industry was spawned on the back of their original life ambitions proving fruitless, something that's become all too familiar in this profession with the likes of former heist connoisseurs like The Holy Rollerz getting tired of their craft and embarking on their wrestling journeys after discovering a newfound spirit that just steered them in this direction! I have no respect for people like them, people like Marcus Creed and Troy Ace who don't live and breathe the business, who waltz in earnestly believing they deserve immediate championship opportunities, who lack the passion and dedication to perfect their craft! And in a matter of just a day, I'm going to exterminate them and demonstrate to the world how I treat their kind -- with malicious intentions dancing around in my head.

Last week, before their crushing defeat at the hands of The Piff and Landerson experience, Marcus Creed talked about how he doesn't make excuses, elaborating that "excuses are for losers." They failed in the tournament and their match against us won't be for these coveted titles, but it's a shining opportunity that's just waiting for a new upstart team to grasp it, an opportunity to prove that one match doesn't define them and they can hang in a land filled with beasts intent on devouring you whole. I feel compelled to ask, will your philosophy on excuses be the same after your loss to The Mercenaries on Dynasty? All too often I see wrestlers boisterously proclaiming why their honor codes are superior to others', but it's rare I ever see anyone uphold them after they've become a victim of their own preaching. When Marcus Creed and Troy Ace become victims -- and rest assured this is a burial they absolutely cannot escape -- will they still speak so high and mightily about their virtues, will they prance around talking about how they don't make excuses, or my personal favorite, how they "actually have a shot at the Tag Team Championships"? I'd guess not, but I'm as anxious as anyone to find out, and we will find out on Dynasty.

Last edited by Y2Impact on December 4th 2015, 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Brian Daniels
Post December 3rd 2015, 10:06 am by Brian Daniels
I've waited... and waited, and waited some more. 

I'm done waiting, I'm through with listening to every tick a clock makes. I now want to know what makes everyone else tick; what drives them off the edge of insanity. I've been progressively proving why I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, and I've mauled through every contender that dares says my reign will come short. It may seem that some gold on a leather strap had accelerated my ego by a mile, but in retrospect --- it's only helped me prove how I've always been one of the best competitors this company has had to offer. I'm going to go that extra mile, since we have Dynasty Wrestling; the brand that's not connected with Elite Answers Wrestling. I'll say that I'm the best challenge they've gotten, ever since both of their beloved championships were taken away from them in the midst of wars. They've all painted a target on my back, one that grows larger by the day as I have both the rebels and the empire breathing down my neck. I've grown used to it, I've adapted to it. I might even go the distance and say that  what I say, what I do... it makes the competition even more eager than they already were. They become more angry, because with every attempt given from my opposition ends futile. It must of made them furious when I no longer had faith in the brand as a whole --- to give me that challenge that I've been seeking since the day I captured this very championship. I left Dynasty Wrestling, momentarily of course, only in search of men who'd stand a chance. And what do I get in return? I'm forced to plow through two well known Dynasty wrestlers, who's current relationship status was rather explosive. I was set to be the middle man between Mr. DEDEDE and Ryan Savage, and it may not have been as simple as I expected it be. It may have taken roughly around ten dropkicks to Mr. DEDEDE to cave his head in entirely, knocking him out. Then one final Caustic Echo to seal the deal, but I am not complaining in at all. There was the minor challenge offered there, something new that I hadn't done since. I was also able to prove that even when I'm struck with diversity, it changes nothing. I still walk proudly as your reigning Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. 

But you waited... and waited, and waited some more.

Haven't you, Carlos? You've been in line for years, it's almost setting up to be the next big "Cinderella story", brought to you by every other man who hasn't won a World Championship in over three or four years. Five maybe? I honestly can't recall, since every time you get closer, AND CLOSER, your fingertips nearly touch the success you've thrived for. AND YOU FAIL. I know, coming from a man who's story had relied on coming so close, but yet the prize was placed so far --- it's a bit ironic, right? I mean, who am I to judge another man? I'm no Godly being, I'm no professional judge in the supreme court. I only offer my opinion, I offer my wise advice to those who want to listen. You've been here quite some time, maybe if not longer than I have. Also, given the fact that you've always competed in the span of less than a year. Now, correct me if I'm wrong on that... you've found great success with almost each entry back into this company. You were easily pointed out as one of the greater tag teams in the division, maybe the one that rejuvenated the division itself. Not just once, but twice. I commend you on that, I commend you on the service you've brought to this company. But when will it become a bit more than community service? When will you actually stand up and take charge? I haven't seen it, the company hasn't seen it --- and you've finally been given the best opportunity since who knows when, and it's a damn shame to see another veteran fall to failure. You, among four other men are starving for the World Championship gold. They want it, they crave it, just as bad as you do. So, what makes you different from any of them? What makes you special? Is it your catchphrases? Your manager? Your wrestling style? I knew it would happen eventually; you and I coming face to face. I don't know how many times I've heard my name and my title come out of your mouth. It's only fitting, that we get the first encounter before all hell breaks loose; before five other elitist's spirits are broken like shattered glass. I know, I know, you'll counter my offer with you humbling a man who does not need humbling. You'll take away my championship, just like the rest of them. And guess what? I'm more than open and willing to let you try. That's all I ever wanted, is someone to TRY, and don't get me wrong. They've tried, but they failed. But will you be the one to TRY and SUCCEED? It's quite doubtful.
A battle to determine Dynasty Wrestling's finest is about to begin. In just a matter of days Jacob Senn, TLA and Lucian Black come face to face with The Iconomy. Three men many see as prospects of this industry. If these guys are the future of this company? I think it's safe to say this company has no future... Listen, Silva, I was simply assuming another shot at cementing your superiority as an elitist is what you wanted since you're always talking about how you want to be the best and whatnot. If you don't want to prove yourself, what else could you possibly want from me? I quite frankly don't get it. You say you don't hate me and honestly I don't either. You haven't given me a legitimate reason to hate you. However, you have given me more than one to want to whoop your ass. I honestly wouldn't doubt your talent if you would have done better against me several weeks ago. I didn't feel challenged at all. I didn't feel threatened at all. I established dominance over you EASILY. And yeah, that makes me better than you. I defeated you. And history will repeat itself this Friday on Dynasty Wrestling when I defeat not one member of The Iconomy, not two but THREE.  I'm not the best, but I am better than you and I will gladly prove it once more. I don't know what I mean to you or if I mean anything to you nor do I care. I do know FOR A FACT that you and the rest of The Iconomy and some other people in the back would love for me to hang up my boots. But guess what, son? That ain't happening anytime soon. I've come way too far to give up. I've reached heights I never thought I would reach in my entire life. I have failed many times, but experiencing failure is essential for eventually succeeding. I know my time is coming. Sometimes I feel like I am about to fall and sometimes I fall but staying down is never an option. I get up and I continue on. So even if some miracle happens and The Iconomy somehow manages to beat the team of Jacob Senn, TLA and The Mastodon? I won't lose sleep. I will not worry, I will rise and accept reality because that won't be it for me. I know something big is coming, I can feel it. I hate to disappoint the people who have always doubted me since day one, my detractors, my haters but IT WON'T BE OVER UNTIL I SAY SO. You and the rest of The Iconomy want a battle, Silva? Well, guess what? You're going to get a WAR, son. A war you bozos won't survive easily! I have earned respect, I have earned the right to be treated respectfully. Seemingly, working my ass off for years is not enough for guys like you to respect me that's fine. I can't make you respect me, I can't force you to respect me and I don't want to. But you will respect me. Everyone in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling will respect me. I know all those sacrifices I made for this have not been in vain. I know my hard work will pay off, I WILL be World Heavyweight Champion. It's just a matter of when. I never said you guys weren't relevant. And if I did I was lying to myself because clearly The Iconomy IS relevant. Everyone has been talking about you guys as of late. However, YOU guys implied that one of my tag team partners is not relevant because he hasn't done anything recently that's worthy of people's admiration. That's why I asked what you have done. You said you have been in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling for six months, right? Obviously you can't achieve much in such little time... So I'm going to ask you this: what have you achieved in your LIFE? Notice I said life not EAW career. That's right, you haven't achieved anything either. So what gives you the right to marginalize Jacob Senn? Because that's exactly what you did. You deemed him inferior to you because he hasn't accomplished anything recently yet you haven't accomplished anything EVER... Look, you don't have to prove you're relevant to me. I never said you had to. In fact, whether you're relevant or not that shouldn't matter. You say you could beat me..then why didn't you beat me one on one? Because you can't. You can beat Drake and Jones and that wouldn't change anything either. That wouldn't make people think you are "stronger" than Senn and myself. I guess you think it would because we lost to them. I don't know if you saw or not but as always I was screwed over. Every single time I get close to tasting success someone gets in the way. But there ain't a soul on planet Earth that will stop me from becoming the WORLD Heavyweight CHAMPION! It's inevitable, it will happen one way or another. I'm destined for greatness. I'm destined to become the top dog of Dynasty Wrestling and you bozos are destined to watch me become the top dog. I'm not trying to insult anybody. I don't feel the need to insult you or Chris Elite because you two already made yourselves look bad enough. Speaking of Suicide Kid..

You couldn't be any more wrong, Chris. I never wanted to be labeled a hero, I never had any desire at all to be categorized as a savior. Because well, I simply am not any of those things. All I wanted was to eradicate corruption, to stop Zack Crash once and for all. I had two options:  Do nothing and watch this company die before my very eyes or take matter into my own hands and fight for what is right, fight for the Dy-Hards, fight for this company! I think it's pretty obvious which option I chose. And I don't regret a thing. Help Zack Crash? Did you really just said that? You think i should help Crash? What??? Are you out of your mind, Chris? I'm not a sellout. And I actually have a moral compass. I know you don't. I know you would gladly allow Crash to take control of your life, of everything you possess because well, you're Chris Elite. You claim we constantly attack Crash and try to take him down, but it's the other way around. Crash and his little legion of shameless ass kissers are the sole reason I haven't been successful when I have needed to be successful the most. They get in the way every single time I come close to fulfilling my goals. Yeah, I have tried to take him down, but he started this all a long, LONG time ago. And I'm going to end it.  You make fun of me for my supposed inability to think of good nicknames but let's be honest at least I am creative enough to come up with a nickname or names for my moves and whatnot. You can't even think of a proper name for your moves. If I recall correctly that Box Office Smash wasn't even your creation... But that is besides the point.

It's funny how my career has no importance for JJ Silva yet he aims to end it... Chris Elite thinks he's winning this and he couldn't be any more wrong. Eclipse Diemos isn't scary at all. He tries extremely hard to intimidate his adversaries but fails miserably. The Iconomy are clowns period. I frankly got nothing left to them. These guys are a joke and as a joke they will forever be remembered as after I break their faces and establish myself as their superior.
Regulator
Post December 3rd 2015, 1:20 am by Regulator
Finding your footing anywhere is what helps makes a man progress. I had to sit and think….think extremely hard about why things haven’t being good the way I’d want them to here in EAW. I’m still trying to figure out certain things but one thing I realize for sure is that me living In the past isn’t going to help me progress into having a great future. It’s no secret that I’ve been around the block a few times and thinking about so much is hindering me from finding myself and a blessing that I’m sure I’m supposed to have bestowed upon me….but it’s no one’s fault but my own. The last thing I want to do is me known as an afterthought because I came here and didn’t maximize my full amount of potential. Been there, done that and as I’ve said on several occasions, I’m here to stay. With that being said, I’m about to rip the pages out of my old novels and start on a fresh page on this new chapter. Chapter 1 starts with me going to Dynasty and facing David Davidson. I could be as corny and mediocre as the rest of them and try to make fun of your name, which is very possible, but I’d rather not do that. I think as grown as men, we are both entirely too old to be pondering on things of that nature. You have a date with Dynasty my friend. You’re about to be a part of this New York Times Best Selling novel I’m about to write and with you being on the first page in Chapter 1, you’re about to be a part of history. Everyone will know who you are because you fell victim to me. Kicking ass and taking names is where everything starts for me. Get ready to be featured on all of the social media outlets and magazines based because of me…with everyone knowing that you was blessed enough to step in the ring with myself. It’s history in the making! Me beating myself up sounding like a broken record isn’t going to get the job done. That doesn’t feed mouths nor does it puts people in the seats of the arenas we travel all around the world to put on a show for people. It just isn’t getting it. David, I could care less if you had 20 valets and yes I meant valet, because that isn’t going to change the fact that they’re going to be the ones that cart you away from the ring when they realized that you were decimated by me. Tell your partners to have the morphine ready to get you doped up after I put my foot in your ass because you’re going to need it. Time to write chapter 1….
You know, from the day I was born it seemed that I was destined to be the underdog. No matter what I'll always stride to be the best over everyone.. Legends, Veterans and even rookies. I've seen it all in the past 6 months being in this company.. being on Dynasty. It's been overlooked that I was the first original person to beat Maxwell Dachs for the imaginary Intergalactic Champion. It seems to be forgotten that I am the man that put Cyrus Reigns off the shelf. It all begins with a single step.. and I took that step the night The Iconomy united and completely destroyed TLA. I'm the most irrelevant based off of my history.. ZERO accomplishments in the eyes of The Fabled Conqueror. On paper you're correct, Senn. Let's take a non-naïve and ignorant look on things though shall we? Let's talk about how I, JJ Silva, single handedly grabbed 2 guys and gave them the light that guys like you denied them! Let's talk about how I led them to the kind off opportunities guys like you shielded them away from! If anything I have done something that no man has been willing to do and that's take a chance. I put my career on the line when I unveiled this faction and brought them to a new kind of light. When all doors were shut.. I opened the window for them. This is not me taking credit for their success but I am responsible for presenting opportunity to those who would've never been given to due to ignorant minds like yourself. I don't believe accomplishments make the guy, I believe style, passion, drive and willingness to do anything and everything to achieve your goals is what makes you relevant. Your past speaks volumes about you, Senn -- that much is clear. But it does not.. will not change a damn thing come time that bell rings we're still coming at you full force and gunning for the kill! Doubt me! Go ahead and take your petty cheap shots at me.. it simply cannot phase me. To you past, future or even present doesn't matter allegedly but you just can't stop contradicting yourself can you? You talk so big but come out looking so stupid. " When in that ring I don't care about your past, present or even future." It seems to you that's all that really matters. You judge relevance based off that entirely. If that's the case you must be pretty damn irrelevant this year practically ending Christopher Corrupts career when challenging The Mercenaries and getting completely annihilated. What about all the rest of your failures this year, Senn? Dynasty's protector can't hold up much longer.. soon you'll be rundown and Dynasty will be a victim of a full fledge takeover and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You claim to be Dynasty's Guard but the walls have already caved in. We're isolated from the company we once walked tall in and you haven't done a damn thing about it. You're a classic case of a worn out dog who's trying to keep up with the wolves. For a mark of relevance I'm going to walk tall and show you why I'm the most relentless and malicious man on Dynasty today. I'm going to cement my legacy on Dynasty when I beat you.. I'll show the world why we're the future and your time in the sun has set and ours is about to begin. Here's my promise to you, Senn... I'm going to release the wolves of The Iconomy and rip away everything and everyone you hold dear and we'll feast!

Lucian.. I've HAD ENOUGH of hearing you speak.. I've HAD ENOUGH of seeing you defend Dynasty as the face. I've HAD ENOUGH Of Lucian Black! I've been seeing it since Pain For Pride! I'll do everything in my power to make sure your era dies. I'm sick of seeing you on shirts, cups, forks, spoons, TV shows, I'm sick of it all! Lucian, it's time we moved the clock! It's time we changed some things around here. This is why I formed The Iconomy.. We're going to be the ones who beat you and become the best. Come Dynasty, we will collide and I'm going to slay the mastodon and pin you 1.2.3. Ha.. You know, Lucian, you remind me of a certain British King. His name was King Duncan and he ruled the country all throughout his life.. but when he got older there was a young prince named Macbeth and he came along and assassinated King Duncan and became King of the world and that is exactly what I'm going to do to you on Dynasty. I'm not just going for the win here.. I'm going for your career!
Jacob Senn
Post December 2nd 2015, 10:18 pm by Jacob Senn
Zack Crash, you just can’t help yourself, can you? Every night that you see that not only Dynasty Wrestling, but Lucian Black and myself rise up through all the barriers that you continually tried to place in front of us, there was only one way you could derail us from advancing into the semi-finals of that tournament: Relying on Quality Control. That’s been your M.O. as of late, hasn’t it great and venerable Chairman of Elite Answers Wrestling? Let Quality Control win your battles for you as you swoop down like the vulture you are to pick the bones of the carcass of the man they dismantled as they line their pockets with your money. When was the last time that Zack Crash won a match for himself or even a war? When was the last time that Crash has stood on his own two feet and stood victorious? My… my… how fast time flies, doesn’t it? What happens when the well runs dry and you don’t have the bank to float over to Quality Control any longer? What happens when they desert you, when the board deserts you, and you’re left all alone on Dynasty Wrestling with the men you have scorned for too long? Let me fill you in, Crash. What you cost me this past Showdown was a chance at redemption. To redeem the lost I had against The Mercenaries, to redeem the fact that the loss ended the career of a good friend of mine, to redeem myself and this industry from ever being subjected to you and your tyrannical reign, you cost me that. Once again, you have struck against me and I don’t doubt that you will relent any time soon, but we aren’t finished. We won’t be finished until one of us is taken out of this company, decimated to the point where they will have to cart one of us out on a stretcher, and I can’t wait for the moment I do that to you… again! So until then, you can continue to talk and praise yourself, act like the spoiled brat you are, because these three children will also realize the folly of their ways as they lie across the canvas broken and defeated for everyone to see!

The Iconomy, once again stepping at my doorstep to receive another beating by my hand? Was our singles matches not enough? Did you delight your destruction so much that you return to gain more like a victim of Stockholm Syndrome? Oh dear, how I revel in being able to take you down a notch once more! Now, let me start with the question of this: Who is the most irrelevant out of The Iconomy? A fine question, one that most people continue to ask themselves, because when was the last time you guys were even on the radar of Dynasty Wrestling? Midsummer Massacre when your “leader” got himself a title shot against The Wrestling King of Mexico himself, TLA? Or how about House of Glass, when you guys were so unfortunate enough to choke on every word you spoke as you bit the bullet against The Mercenaries? I mean, Chris Elite, I know The Royale Family and Team DCW were “AMAZING” competitors, right? I mean, those victories are something to pride yourself about! Those conquests are evidence enough for the reason why you and JJ Silva should be able to defeat Drake and Jones, a former National Elite Champion and members of a stable that was hand-picked by Hexa-Gun, but I think you can handle it with ease! SNAP OUT OF IT! Just because you were fed the tables scraps and we get screwed out of our match because of some overzealous and envious chairman, it doesn’t mean anything to the fact that you or your team is greater than me or mine. In fact, we already had this debate, Elite! We already went through this merry-go-round of “who’s better than who” and we saw the result. My hand, raised in the air in victory, and you lying across that canvas after your skull shattered from my boot! That fantasy your team is living in is the exact reason why you have been irrelevant and when a glimmering opportunity of hope grazes across your eyes like a title match against TLA or a match against The Mercenaries, you choke and you collapse as they leave you in the dust. So enough of you trying to protect your ego coming into this match, because it’s over and you know what’s destined to happen in St. Louis.

Even though you and I have danced this dance before, Eclipse Deimos as never stood under the pale moonlight with me. Nice to meet your acquaintance, Deimos, but one that shall be brief because you and your crew are just a sign passing through on the Road to Redemption. Pain, blood, shattering bones, all of that has been spoken and done to me before. If you want a new sound to add into an orchestra of agony that you can conduct to your own beat, then you can find another patsy to try it on. Who knows? Maybe Chris Elite and JJ Silva can give you a round of entertainment that they seem so inclined to giving everyone else of the roster? You can speak as a man who is obsessed with bloodshed, as an disturbed sociopath with many sickening hobbies he delights in, but when you stand across from me it doesn’t matter. Nothing about your past, your present, or future matters when you stand across the ring from me. You’re simply a man, built and forged with blood, bone, and flesh just like every other individual. You may have a certain talent or weapon that you may rely on, but it won’t compare when you’re placed on a scale against me or my teammates. You will just be another lesser man, trying to grasp at greatness as he reaches with all his might, but with one swift move shall have those dreams be shattered like the bones that he claims will be so from his own two hands. Fear, a method you seem to think will make me break against you, and I do cringe at the sight of you because you don’t have a look pleasing to the eyes, but you will not truly strike fear in my heart. You don’t scare me, none of you do, because the fear in non-existent this week. The only thing I fear for is your careers, and how horrible they will be after the slaughtering we do on Dynasty Wrestling.

With JJ Silva however, it will be the lack of one. Silva isn’t as brash as Elite or creepy as Deimos, he floats in a middle with insignificance. Silva, you may stand at the head of this atrocious crime against humanity that stands against us, but you’re the least recognized out of them all. At least Chris Elite can claim that he has went toe-to-toe against men like Y2Impact and myself, at least Eclipse Deimos can speak about being in Cash in the Vault, but you have nothing to your name unless The Iconomy has been attached to your hip. Unlike you, Silva, I stood on my own before now and made a name for myself, even became world champion in the process, but you? You have been the weak link of your stable, the one you created after your own egocentric nickname, and the man who has never done anything to live up to his name. Without Elite or Deimos or even Cailin Dillon, you’re nothing. Nothing but the bottom of the barrel, unoriginal, underling of a wrestler that you are. You have dragged everyone down with you, just so you wouldn’t feel alone in this venture to try and make a name for yourself, but in that effort, everyone of them have exceeded you. You want to talk about me and that I haven’t accomplished anything? I WON WarGames, I BEAT legends of this company, while you and your pals were being made into fools to them! So give yourself a round of applause, Silva. You deserve it, for being the answer to the question that I asked earlier. “Who is the most irrelevant out of The Iconomy?” It’s you, Silva, and that’s not saying much. I want each of you to take a cold hard look at yourselves, evaluate every little thing about you and criticize compared to the men you face, because the truth will be that you just don’t measure up. If you can’t be able to find that out, we’ll let you when you realize that you’ve never conquered anything in your lives, and The Fabled Conqueror will crush you with The New Breed Champion and The Mastodon standing beside him in battle!
Greg Ward
Post December 2nd 2015, 9:07 pm by Greg Ward
Fox Sports Interviewer: Erin Andrews here and I'm here with Greg Ward who had a hot start in his career in EAW but after which you have lost 3 of your last 4 matches. How does this affect your confidence? 

Greg: It doesn't affect my confidence but it does bother me a bit. Losing 3 out of 4 of my last matches is not good but then again, I didn't expect a easy road coming to EAW. I expect to face the best but I haven't been giving my best and I need to fix that if I want to win championships soon. And tonight i'm going to do that in my match against Angelo Brando.

Andrews: That brings me to my next question, what's going to be your strategy against Brando?

Greg: Well in my last match I didn't push as much as I should've have and i've been a little distracted lately so that's going to change for the better. From now on i'm going to give everything I got and more and bring a onslaught that has never seen. I'm simply going to kick his ass. There's two things he can do about it. Not a damn and like it.

Andrews: Speaking of distractions, Jay Omen will once again be at ringside. He seems to have high interest in you even though you have declined his offer, what are you thoughts on that?

Greg: *sighs* That dude don't get the message at all. I already told him I don't want to nor plan to join whatever the hell it is he got. I don't ride with cowards and I Omen to listen up and hear me loud and clear. I don't fuck with you. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever and if you get in your head soon, we're going to have a problem. And trust me, you don't want to make me a enemy. Trust me. Stay in your lane Omen or the next thing you'll see is my fist. Cause God forgives......... I don't. Remember That.

Andrew: Thank you for your time. Tune in Friday at 8 on Dynasty and see if the Strong Style Wolf can overcome his distraction and defeat The Rockstar of Pro-Wrestling. We'll find out when Greg Ward takes on Angelo Brando here on Fox Sports.  

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next