Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

LVCIAN
Oh I know what I am talking about and I get what you're trying to say. Crash is desperate as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson really did what he did because he had some sort of pact with the "devil" known as Zack Crash. Crash would do absolutely anything in his power to continue sitting upon a pedestal wearing a crown around his head. Zack Crash is not invincible, he can be beat like you said. I never stated otherwise. Anyone can be beat as a matter of fact. But what makes you think you would have done any better than I did if you were in my shoes, Silva? You would have gotten your ass handed to you on a silver platter in a blink of an eye. You wouldn't even have endured half of the pain Crash inflicted upon me. I endured the pain, I survived the battle and I was THIS close to winning the war. If it wasn't for Alex Anderson I Crash would be history and we both know that perfectly well. I'm not trying to justify why I lost matches as relevant to EAW and Dynasty Wrestling as some of the matches I was involved in throughout the past few months. But truth be told every single time I come close, every single time I size the moment and own and capitalize on the opportunities I earn for myself someone screws me out of glory, someone gets involved and ruins everything. In the past four months that is exactly what has happened. I haven't had such a successful year in EAW, I admit it. But in my darkest day I am more successful than you and yours boyfriends of The Iconomy combined in your BRIGHTEST day. Let's face it, Silva, nothing I say or do will change the past, it is set in stone. When I had to be successful the most? I failed.. That's an established fact. The future isn't set in stone though, I can make it whatever I want to make it. And I'll make it my bitch, I will OWN my future. I ain't letting anybody dictate my fate, where I am going. I'm the captain of this ship called destiny. I decide what is next for me not Zack Crash, not John Conning and the board and certainly NOT The Iconomy. You honestly believe that's going out with a bang? Costing The Samoan Avenger, The Mastodon, The Anarchic Canine one of the biggest matches of his career isn't going out with a bang, son. It's going out with a death wish, with a target on your damn back. See, Alex Anderson probably thinks he's getting away with murder, he thinks he got the last laugh, but he didn't.. I'm pretty sure he will come back one day, his career isn't over. And when he returns I will be there to welcome him back with OPEN ARMS. Or more accurately.. with a CLOSED FIST!  Maybe the honor of Dynasty Wrestling can't be restored after everything that has transpired in the past couple of months, but I can still get Zack Crash out of power and somehow, someway I will figure out a way to do it. EAW doesn't look down on us... EAW WISHED they had someone they can truly put their trust in, someone they can believe in. They also wish one of them had the balls to stand up to Zack Crash, but they don't. It's quite evident there are no elitists in EAW anymore just Vixens. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to get rid of Crash on my own, maybe that was a stupid decision. A decision I made abruptly. However, I'm not alone anymore, Silva. More people have been joining the fight against corruption. Guys like TLA and Jacob Senn have proved me wrong, they have demonstrated me that despite all they have done in the past they are honorable men deep down within. That's the type of men we need around here not the likes of The Iconomy.

So, those guys you mentioned are the guys you believe can do better than me? Don't make me laugh. I beat Carlos Rosso. Not once but TWICE. I never got to face The Dark Horses, but we all know how inferior A-Will is in comparison to most elitists. I "guaran-damn-tee" I could take them on AND establish dominance over them. The Iconomy may have taken down icons and legendary names of this company, present and future stars but The Iconomy can NOT take ME down, it can NOT take "The Fabled Conqueror" Jacob Senn down.If you're so "capable" of taking me down, putting me on the shelf then do it, I'd love to see you try and ultimately FAIL. The Iconomy is just as bad as the second version of Demon's Council. And THAT is really, really bad. Terrible, pathetic every negative thing you can call it. What kind of idiot replaces someone like Xavier Williams with Collin Lightning??? That's besides the point.. I apologize if I get distracted easily, Silva. I truly am sorry. it's just I heard what you had to say, I saw you say it and honestly anything in the world is more entertaining than listening to you talk. It sounds like you actually believe what you're saying, do you? You actually think you can beat me, you actually believe Suicide Kid can beat Jacob Senn, a former world champion?! Maan, you really need to get your head checked! I'm legit worried about your mental health, Silva. You're going to send me to the grave? That's cute, real cute, Jay Jay. What are you going to do next? Become World Heavyweight Champion? President of the United States? Come on, son.. You don't scare me, you amuse me. I'm not going to regret a damn thing because every word I have uttered here today in regards to you, Chris and your little group The Iconomy is TRUE. You think you're going to do to me what Crash did and probably more................... Yeah, you have officially lost it, kid. And I'm not underestimating you to be clear. I know what you are capable of and it's nothing compared to what Jacob Senn, The Fabled Conqueror and I are capable of. You know what? I'm not going to waste my breath with you punks anymore. You just don't get it I am wasting my time. All you ever seem to able to talk about is how I have failed so many times nobody trusts me anymore yadda, yadda, yadda. You and Chris the cockiest pricks I have ever seen... FACT! And you need to be taught a lesson... FACT! I will school you both, I will be your teacher and you will learn... the hard way.
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post November 12th 2015, 12:29 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

I just love how every single week I continue to humiliate the Dynasty brand and show them exactly just how pathetic they are!  First you all fail to defend yourselves to keep your brand alive at Pain For Pride.  Then, at House Of Glass, you bet on that wrong horse again when you hoped he’d be able to take down the evil, corrupt Zack Crash.  And most recently, one of your own “champions” has an open challenge and can’t even keep hold of the belt he’s responsible for.  Yet despite your constant disappoint, all of you Dy-Hards continue to act all tough, making promises like “we’re gonna get Zack Crash out of power” while failing to see the pattern that’s right in front of you.  That pattern being that you can’t stop me!  Although I must admit I find your bravado charming and cute on a certain level.  It’s almost like a child thinking he can beat a strongman at arm wrestling.  You can’t help but smile at the poor child’s ignorance.  But there comes a time when things stop being cute, and start flying dangerously close to annoying.  I feel like I’ve indulged you people long enough, having given you plenty of opportunities to make good on your threats and promises.  Now it’s time to finally accept the fact that I, Zack Crash, Chairman of EAW, is better than ALL of Dynasty!  You Dy-Hards put your faith in the hands of Lucian Black, expecting him to be your hero and take down the comic book villain.  But this is reality, not fantasy, and Lucian was no more a hero than TLA was a champion.  And I proved that when I took that championship out of his hands.  You may look at me and call me a thief, but it’s YOU who are the real thieves.  See what you guys on Dynasty don’t understand is that all those belts were created while Dynasty was apart of EAW and still under contract.  Thus they are legally EAW property, and by extension…MY property!  When you stopped being apart of EAW, you forfeited any claims you had to those belts.  But that’s all a bunch of legal jargon, way above your heads.  So lets examine it from another angle shall we?  If you’re a champion TLA, then how come someone else holds your belt?  Possession is nine-tenths TLA, and a champion without a belt is like a king without a crown…pathetic and laughable!  And let me also cure you of the notion that Jon Conning had anything to do with this match up.  Lest we forget that Jon Conning has about as much authority over this place now as you do TLA.  This match is happening because I want it to happen!  And the Steel Cage?  That was my idea too!  You think I fear you or anyone else on Dynasty for that matter?!  You weren’t even the hero Dynasty picked to face me to get me out of power.  No that honor went to Lucian Black…and he failed miserably!  That must have been tough for you TLA.  To realize that people love him more than you, to watch him fail, and even then they love him more than they love you.  And deep down on some level, you know they’re right!  What are you compared to him?  The only reason you’re in this fight is because you are the only thing Dynasty has left to throw at me.  You’re their only option; the canon fodder nobody really expects anything of!  Regardless of this fact, you still will serve my purpose well, which is to further degrade the Dynasty brand until it is little more than an Internet joke!  I’ve already taken your belt and given into the hands of a much worthier person.  Then, once I beat you inside that cage, you will bow your head in shame and walk away like a chastised dog!  And I will continue to do this again, and again, and again…and again…AND AGAIN!!!  I will do this until you all finally accept the sad reality that you have been soundly beaten by a smarter man and better wrestler than any “Dy-Hard” could pray to be!  Because this feud is no longer relevant, it’s no longer cute, and it’s no longer funny!  I have much better things to do with my valuable time than permit a bunch of losers and failures to try and win back their dignity.  I have taken your dignity and pride and pissed all over it!  And the same thing is going to happen to you TLA!  You will know the great tragedy that is feeling one moment like the avenging hero, only to come crashing back to reality the next as a failure.  Because once that truth hits you, it never goes away!  I will write that truth onto the very surface of your brain with your own blood! 

You will learn that there are no more heroes…there is only me!   
Jed Gannon
Post November 12th 2015, 4:33 am by Jed Gannon
(Trent Yoder via live broadcast.)

Life is funny. Three weeks ago I was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to carry on with an EAW career. I thought it was all over for me. I proved to myself that I still got it and with that I’m looking forward to this week’s edition of Dynasty. Donny Diamond is the man who I will be facing this week and to be completely honest this will be very interesting to see. But not only will I have a match on Dynasty… But get this … Mark Michaels, the man who I beat last week, is calling out my 7 year old son. …. Mark I believe you have scooped to an all-time low after losing to me and you should see a professional as soon as possible, bud. You’re in denial for Christ sake. I mean for a man who claims to be so superior he should be wrestling some big match and not calling out my boy. But that’s a different story.

The story I want to focus on is my upcoming match for Dynasty against a man that I have been defeated by before Donny Diamond.

Though there’s not much that comes to mind to say about this match I feel me and Donny are evenly matched competitors and on any giving night we could exchange victories. But there’s one thing that separates me from Donny Diamond. One thing that makes me feel like I am going to defeat him. That thing is called passion. Donny I see right through all the things you want us to believe about you. You have zero passion for this business. How did you even get involved in wrestling? When you retire from this business, do you even care if you are remembered by the fans? Those are questions for you, Donny. Questions that you should answer. I have worked for every second of fame I get here in EAW and I’ll be damned if I fall second place to anyone again. Donny don’t get me wrong it’s nothing personally against you. I like you, Donny, I really do.  It’s just business is business and if a part of my business is going out there this Friday on Dynasty and giving you the beating of your life, so be it, Donny. I want to make one thing perfectly clear…  I will walk out out Dynasty with a victory and you… well…. You ill be happy to walk out.

(Fade to black)
Bhris Elite
Post November 12th 2015, 12:06 am by Bhris Elite
Really, Lucian, really? I mean honestly if I had a dollar for every time someone said I accomplished nothing in my career I'd own the Brooklyn Nets right along with Jay Z.  I mean come on Lucian after the years we known each other that's the best you can come up with? Oh that and the fact I'm not even 50 percent during a big match or something like that.  I mean honestly after about 5 years or so in the wrestling business together that is the best you can come up with? Lucian should I not bring up the fact of how highly praised you were in mostly every company we were in together but never lived up to that hype? I mean EAW for example these dumb fucks we call fans or the EAW Universe respect and love you so much.  They are always talking about one day you'll be champion.  Time after time though you let them down just like you let Dynasty down.  I mean honestly if you can have any title it's the title of failing someone and letting them down.  You let Dynasty down you let the fans down and you let yourself down time and time again Lucian.  Yet I'm the one who can't do it in a big match? You know what I'm not even facing you this week and you find a way to piss me off with the bullshit you say.  I mean honestly if anyone's nickname is a huge lie it would be yours bud.  "Dynasty's Champion" I see no title on you Lucian I mean sure if you would of beat Zack Crash I would respect you a little bit more if that was you're nickname but since you didn't I have no respect. Then you want to bring up the pain and tribulations you went through to that match and how we wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.  Well guess what no one cares about the pain you suffered because you didn't FUCKING WIN! Last week Impact talked about how my career is just a bunch of almost or could of wins and I think he forgot about you when he said this.  You're whole career is built around the word ALMOST.  You ALMOST beat Zack.  You ALMOST won at Pain for Pride 8.  See what I'm trying to get at Lucian? JJ and myself this week on Dynasty will show you how to win a match and not ALMOST win a match.

Now onto my actual opponent.  "The Fabled Conquer" you know I always wondered why you called yourself that.  But after thinking and going back in time a little bit it became pretty clear why you call yourself that.  It's because you conquering anything nowadays is just a fable.  It's a short tale.  You haven't conquered anything you said you would in I don't know how long.  Shall I give you some examples?

When you and Corrupt said you guys would win and conquer those tag team titles from The Mercenaries.  IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

When you said you would conquer Brian Daniels for his championship.... IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. 

When you said you would conquer me this week on Dynasty... IT WON'T HAPPEN!

This fable is about a man who set out a goal for himself and you know something like this sounds like it's supposed to be a happy ending right?  All the readers are behind you and can't wait to finish they think you will get past every task and obstacle easy until you get to that main goal until you get to the main villain.   However this fable this short tale doesn't even even get to the ending.  YOU FAIL AT THE FIRST TASK! You fail at beating me and this time the bad guy wins and ruins the dream of the protagonist.  Senn I'm not sure if you seen what JJ said but he mentioned all the people Iconomy has conquered so far.  Now I am not trying to sound full of myself or not give any credit to the rest of my Iconomy brother but...  I am the reason Iconomy conquered TLA and Carlos two huge names here in EAW I pinned both of them.  So what makes you different? The fact you're a former world champion? The fact you beat Impact? See I don't see that as a threat.  You want to know what I would see as a threat? The fact someone like me had the balls to beat someone like Impact down with a steel chair.  Now that's sending a warning that's sending a message.  See what I'm trying to say is not only will I conquer the conqueror but I will make a message out of him.  I will send a warning to anyone else who thinks I am not as good as I say I am week in and week out. You just like Lucian will make a name out of becoming a failure while I go from accomplishing absolutely nothing to accomplishing everything you two couldn't.  On Dynasty I BECOME THE CONQUEROR! While you go down the same down the same trail of losing and setting goals you can never accomplish.  Senn deep down are afraid of what I can do I mean you practically said it yourself.  You need Lucian there because you are aware of what I can do when a man has no back up I can beat you down the same way I did Impact but to a further extent.  That's why you are afraid that's why you need Lucian but if he tries to save you he can suffer the same fate.  So on that night not only do I conquer you but I conquer our so called "Hero".  From Big Match Jacob to Big FAILURE Jacob.   On Dynasty we switch places.  On Dynasty you become everything you said I was and I become everything you said I couldn't be.  See you on Dynasty Senn...
Dennis Caffrey
Post November 11th 2015, 7:40 pm by Dennis Caffrey
{David is sitting in the RAD Betting Office again and he is seen talking to the interviewer they usually shout at. It appears they are playing the shell game.}

C’mon don't be a puss. Just put twenty dollars on this. 

Interviewer: I’m not sure maaan…..

C’mon! LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE…. {afterwards David mumbles to himself “and hopefully you fall and die.”}

Interviewer: What was that?

Nothing, don't worry about it. So are you going to bet or not? Otherwise I'm going to get Big Mike over here to throw you out. 

Interviewer: I thought his name was Big Jeeves. 

Whoa they are two completely different people who have different shifts. Are you saying all big black dudes look alike? HUH?!!!?

Interviewer: I uh, um, let's put twenty on this!

Finally! 

{David puts the little ball under the middle shell and slowly moves them around for about ten seconds. The interviewer points to the one on the left, David lifts it up and sure enough, the interviewer is right for the first time in his life. David pretends to be mad about it, but he's a terrible actor. But the interviewer doesn't notice.}

Oh wow, how did you do that? You are so good at this game! {David winks at the camera}

Interviewer: Thanks! So can I have your twenty dollars now. 

I would, but why stop there? You are clearly good at this game. Why leave when you have the hot hand? Luck is on your side man. How about double or nothing?

Interviewer: Oh boy, I don't know. You know what? Screw it! Let's do it! Put me down for forty. Man this insane! I feel the adrenaline taking over!

Yeah what a high roller you are!! {David rolls his eyes}

{David repeats the process. Moves the shells around even slower this time, but again the interviewer doesn't notice. He points at the one on the right and guesses correctly.}

Damn I just lost forty whole dollars! You are just way too good at this. Please leave before you take all of my hard earned money! 

Interviewer: Whoa is David, the big bad gambler backing down? Because it sure seems like it! I'm on a roll baby!!! So I'm not leaving. You clearly suck at this and screw triple or nothing! I'm putting two thousand large on this round! 

Oh no! Please no! I don't wanna lose again. Now I know how Tig Kelly feels. 

Interviewer: It says you don't decline a bet! So two thousand! 

Damn it, you're right. You sure you wanna do this?

Interviewer: Yes! 

{David puts the ball under the middle shell and shuffles them around even slower and the interviewer smirks and pretends to yawn. Then David speeds it up faster and faster and faster and the interviewer’s jaw drops.}

Ok which one is it?

Interviewer: What the fuck was that? I don't know man!! 

PICK!!

Interviewer: I DON’T KNOW!!!

PIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interviewer: I…

{Jack enters the office to get the Game Boy he left.}

Jack: WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Interviewer: David just hustled me! I'm about to lose two thousand dollars!

Jack: How many times have you played?

Interviewer: This is my third game!

Jack: Let me guess the first one was the left one and the second was the right one?

Interviewer: Yeah how’d you know?

Jack: Because David does the same pattern every time. It goes left, right, center. 

Why the fuck did you tell him that?

Interviewer: Haha! It's the center one!

Ugh damn it!

{David slowly picks up the center shell and nothing is under it. He picks up the one on the right to reveal the ball.}

Paaaaaaaaaay uppppp!!

Interviewer: But I need that money to put my daughter through college! Sad

Girls going to college is so 2004 man. This is what you do. Have  her bang a pro athlete or rapper, poke a hole in the condom and boom, she's a famous baby mama like that Amber Rose chick. That's what all the cool chicks are doing. Professional sloots are in. 

Interviewer: What the.. No! I have to go get some fresh air. I'm not feeling well.

Ok but don't skip town. You still owe me! No cameraman, you stay here! I must brag about my win from last week. So as you saw last Friday, Jack and I won our match. So nothing out of the norm. We actually backed up our words ya know, while our opponents did not. Why is that Mr. Cameraman? I'll tell you why, because we don't make promises that we can't keep. We aren't the kind of dudes who threaten their opponents every chance they get because if by small chance we don't, we look like complete idiots. In other words we would look like Tig and Jaden and if that were the case, I would never get laid again. So I'm happy with who I am and who I'm becoming. I'm happy with who Jack is becoming as well! He's the real career ender, not Tig Kelly. I almost feel bad for Jaden. A few weeks back a bear nearly killed him, he comes back, all two of his fans get hyped to see him back in action and then what happens? He nearly dies in the ring again. What's even sadder is he thought Tig and him were boys! Why? Because they come from the same country? Because they both have shitty tattoos? I don't know. Once.. or should I say, if he comes out of his coma, he can explain why. The point is, his supposed BFF didn't have his back. He didn't give a fuck even though he clearly stated that he would. So not only is Tig the official National Elite Paper Champion of the world, he's a liar as well! What a man he is! Hi Tig! Sup? Chillin? That's coo’. You got a little heated last week. I'll admit that I judged you after that little outburst of yours, but then I realized that I don't know what it's like to be you. I don't know what it's like to lose multiple matches in a row and I never will! I'm not acting like I'm undefeated, don't get me wrong. I've lost one match! But I know that even the best Dynasty Wrestling or EAW’s wrestlers have swallowed the tough pill that comes with defeat. Once you get stung with one of those L’s, people wanna see how you will bounce back. They wanna see if you are capable of taking that next giant leap! Prove to them that your past wins weren't flukes or prove to the world that you can not only go toe-to-toe with the best, but you can sock them right in the mouth and continue the beating until they tuck their tail between their legs and abort the mission! Make a statement that you are now the man! That it's only a matter of time before you become the face of Dynasty Wrestling! {David takes a deep breath}. But Tig you will never be that guy. I don't care if you express that my words don't mean a damn thing to you, but they should! Because if I were to poll the non biased Dynasty fans they would all tell me that winning the National Elite Championship is your ceiling. That cheap win at HoG will be the greatest moment of your entire wrestling career, so I hope you enjoyed it! I hope you have cherished every damn second with that title over your shoulder! I hope you spent as much time with it as possible! Sleep with it! Eat with it! Do all of that because those great memories of yours are going to soon disappear. POOOOOF!!!!! 

As you know you face either Jack or I this week for your National Elite Championship. Hell you wanted to face the both of us! But because we feel bad for you and your losing ways, we thought that wouldn't be fair. Although facing just Jack or I is unfair as well, but at least this way you have a fighting chance.. well, not really but let's pretend that you do! Let me just say that you don't have to say a single word this week! Why? Because when you say you're going to do something, you usually fail. I'm sure you told TLA that at House of Glass, you would take his title.. and you failed. I'm sure you told Carlos Rosso that you were going to prove to him that you are the rightful National Elite Champion by beating him.. and you failed!! Just last week you told Jack and I that you were going to break every bone in our body.. and again, you failed Mr. Fake Tough Guy. FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!!!! But when you won the National Elite Championship, you didn't say a word. You didn't tell Vance that you were going to snatch his title from him, mainly because you didn't have time to do so, but still.. you just did. Maybe that's the way to go, just a suggestion. Obviously you don't have to listen to me, however. You can give me or Jack the same load of crap like you did last week, but that's just going to come back to haunt you again! The funny thing is, The High Rollerz, we didn't come here to chase after meaningless titles such as the one you wear proudly around your waist. No, we came here to take the tag titles and make them our own. Something we will do, by the way. But now.. now I want T.H.R. to take your most prized possession away from you, just because it would make you miserable and I'm all for that. So the question that's on everybody's minds is which one of us will face Tig? I could tell you right here and now, but not even Jack or I know. We may flip a coin or play rock, paper, scissors, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if my nameplate is drilled into the National Elite championship or if it's Jack’s because either way, it'll be in The High Rollerz possession and that's all that matters. That right there must be an unfamiliar thought for most of you. I'm sure most tag teams before us have been ego driven! Sure they were associated as a team by name, but they were only in it to boost their individual accolades or stats. That's not how Jack and I “roll”,  pardon the pun. We aren't one of those teams where one partner will backstab the other. Why ruin a brotherhood that will wreak havoc every arena and show they appear on? That would be dumb. Sounds like something Tig would do. With all that said, I just want to thank Tig for keeping the National Elite Championship warm and shiny for us during these past few weeks. Kind gestures such as these will always be welcomed by me. So again, I appreciate it. 

Back to you in the studio. 

Cameraman: What stu..

{Fades to black}
JJ: I don't think that you understand just exactly what you're talking about, Lucian. Zach Crash is a guy who is known to take it to extraordinary lengths but he's also one of the most indecisive elitist in EAW today. He's a guy who twist stipulations and manipulates things to fall in his place and that's what makes him a threat. It's safe to even say he's one of the best strategist this company has ever seen but he can be beat. Alex Anderson may be your reason you lost but that doesn't exactly explain the past 4 months of your trail of failures. Alex did what any man would've done at his end, and that is going out with a bang. Dynasty has been exiled and will never have it's honor restored and that's the truth. EAW as a company looks down on us and it's not because the kind of talent on our brand, but it's because the person positioned as the alleged "head" of Dynasty continuously comes up short. You always come THIS close but it never really pans out now does it, Lucian? You can never make the assumption that someone else couldn't beat Zach Crash's odds because the fact of the matter is.. no one would walk into that fight alone. That dark side in you is burning and it should be. Your pissed off but what are you going to do about it? Are you going to channel your demons and unleash it on a guy who is staring you in your eyes and telling you nothing but the truth? Try me. Make your threats but know it will not faze me in the slightest. Do you think I've been living under a rock, Lucian? Of course I know you're one of the most relentless fighters in this company and I can -- and will go to war with you. Countless times I've faced guys who I guaran-damn-tee can do 3 times more what you could ever try.

Carlos Rosso.. The uncrowned King Of Dynasty. I've been to wars with him and so has The Iconomy and wins are tallied under both names. We've moved passed him with a strong note.

Carlos.. Conquered.

The Dark Horses. A-Will and the rising star Trent Yoder. The Iconomy rose to the challenge in early stages after months of fights with A-Will and Yoder as separate elitist. We led the march on Dynasty and Conquered them without a dint in our record against them.

The Dark Horses.. Conquered.

Vance Tybull.. Tyler Parker.. and TLA all in one match. After countless battles our track record will show given time, we will conquer.

Vance Tybull, Tyler Parker, TLA.. Conquered.

The Iconomy has taken down legends, present, and future stars that this company has to offer. I'm more than capable of taking you out and your name to the list of what we have conquered. I'm more lethal than you lead everyone to believe. Lucian, I got your kill switch. Chris will go on to conquer the self proclaimed "Fable Conqueror" but it'll be you who won't attend that match because I'm not going to send you to the hospital, Lucian. It's not like that. I'm sending you to the grave because I'm going to walk in that ring -- and trade blows with you until you're not longer standing! I'm going to make sure you regret every word you said about me and The Iconomy. I'm not going to stop until you disappear back into that hype you came from! You will be laying in a worse pile of heep than what Zach Crash, "Chairman Of EAW" could've ever dreamed of putting you in! I may've took an opportunity from him when it rose from the ashes, but it wasn't to do his dirty work, Lucian. That kind of stuff is the things that happen behind the scenes, if I did his dirty work we would've been having this conversation a LONG time ago. I took that opportunity because we needed to make a statement. When all thus failed, we moved on and did it based on our own throughout the roster. Zach Crash is a nobody, just like Lucian Black -- is a failure. The Iconomy will be swooping through Dynasty smoothly just like we're Seal 6. Lucian, fire your guns -- this is a war you'll never be able to tell the story about. Soon, you'll just be another name on The Iconomy's Conquered List. 

Lucian Black.. Conquered!

*Fades to black.      
Nasir Escobar
Post November 11th 2015, 2:17 pm by Nasir Escobar
Dynasty Promo 2

Alright enough...I've had it...Troy Ace and Marcus Creed...MX-13. I'm getting sick of all of this. You're mouths and your egos are WAY too large! THERE'S A REASON I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU YET! It's because I've been waiting for when I'd get an honest chance. A chance to really speak. Plus I'm no fool. I know I can't beat you by myself. That's why I need to know I have a partner out there. I need to know someone's got my back. If I don't have that then the match will be over before it starts. I've beaten some big names over my 2 years in this sport, but I know I couldn't beat you two all by myself. Especially since I haven't been up to peak performance lately. But that's okay. I can accept that. I can accept it for one simple reason. It is because I'm not going out looking for a win. I'm just showing up to Dynasty this Friday night looking for vengeance. Looking for retribution. Whether I get it or not I don't rightfully know. And don't come out later and say that you do, because you don't! This business is so unpredictable, that's what I love so much about it. You never know what will happen next. Dynasty does a fairly good job of depicting that too. Personally I'm just walking in guns blazing. If I make it out victorious then good on me. But even if I go down in defeat again, I WILL go out knowing I got some shots in and gave you two a run for your money. You told me not to take you guys lightly. Well you just beat me so obviously I won't do that! But what I will tell you is this, Don't just brush me aside either. Don't sleep on me and assume you got this one in the bag. It's like I said last week to Donny. I'm my most dangerous when I'm cornered and seemingly have no way out. Once it most likely looks like I'm down, that's when I'm farthest from out! Ask Nick Angel, Jacob Senn, Y2Impact, Gi Styles, and Mr. Dedede. Lance Hart has wrestled them all and plenty others and given them a run for their money on numerous occasions! What you two fail to neglect is I have a history before Dynasty. Of course naturally I expect a couple of ignorant drunk womanizers to not grasp such concepts as these but still. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Point is I'm not just gonna let you walk all over me and do and say as you please! I've gone through that shit my entire life in and out of the ring and it's time I stood up and put and end to it myself!

First Up, Troy Ace. You clearly have an issue with me. The way I walk, the way I talk. You just have a problem with who I am. naturally I can't help that. I'm just me. I'm not changing for anyone. Especially not to gain the approval of a guy like you. Then again I shouldn't even concern myself with that. I'm not trying to make peace with you clearly. You guys have verbally degraded me for two weeks now and I won't stand for it any longer, as I stated. Now am I a glutton for punishment. You're damn right I am. Then again anyone who's known me for any amount of time knows that. You're acting the same way Donny was last week. He was so distracted with TLA and Tig Kelly that he wasn't focused on what was in front of him. You went on and on and on about not fighting for the Tag Team Championships. You're not one hundred percent focused on me. A huge chunk of your attention is elsewhere. You've only got one eye locked on me while the other is set towards something different. That's going to be a huge problem for you on Dynasty. Come Friday that just may be your downfall. You see I have a knack for being able to read people based on what they say or what they do. Troy you think you can just bulldoze over me for five minutes and not expect me to get up again? You must have an even thicker skull than I originally imagined if that is what you truly believe. You say it will become your personal mission to beat me down and show me my true talent on Dynasty? Is that so? Very well then. I'm taking that as a challenge and you can bet your sorry ass I accept you freakazoid bastard! Troy I refuse to be made a fool of by you. I could never live with myself if it happened. Which is why I'm going to give you everything I've got, both of you. I just refuse to make it here just to be immediately tossed out to the side by the likes of you two.

As for you Marcus, you didn't have as much to say, but you're just as big of a deal to me as Troy is. One of you can't exist without the other. If only you were there would you have still won? If Troy was only there would he have won? I wondered that to myself after the match was over. As far as Angelo Brando is concerned I don't care what he decides to do, just as long as the two of us can see eye to eye and look at the bigger picture, which is taking you two down. Knocking you down a peg. Kicking you off of your pedestal. Now Marcus you picked up the pin fall, Angelo got too confident and you capitalized. I can't say anything about that. I have no issues with that. I guess the main thing I'm trying to say is you won that match purely due to numbers game and cheap tactics like rolling out of the ring right off the bat. That match definitely was not an even playing field. I've got a feeling this week will be no different but frankly I can't complain. I like a good challenge. Plus, I'm have a little more understanding of how you two operate. I was lacking knowledge. I picked up vital information from the battle royal. I'm going to use that to my advantage come Dynasty. This time I know truly what I am up against and what I am getting myself into. And you think I'm dumb to think a coward like Angelo Brando would run away from a fight with you guys that gets him nowhere? Of course I am. Especially since I doubt he'd want to work with me. Fact is I am all alone in this one. I can only rely on myself. Whereas you two have each other to back up, even in singles competition. It's dishonorable. You twist and bend and abuse and manipulate the rules to your advantage. I won't be made a fool of again. I came to Dynasty for a way bigger purpose than dealing with the likes of you. I've got a much bigger calling than this, and I'm going to put the nail in the coffin for this one on Dynasty once and for all!
Jack Ripley2
Post November 11th 2015, 12:47 pm by Jack Ripley2
*Jack Ripley is seen at the RAD Betting Offices, sitting behind the desk with his feet up, smoking a cigar, and reading the newspaper, with all the over unders*

Jack: Water you doing sneaking into my office like.... Oh, it's just the camera man

Cameraman: You called for me?

Jack: I did, I did, I need that thing on your shoulder to have my thoughts heard by the world

Interviewer: The Camera?

Jack: Yeah dawg.... Soooo anyways... Be quiet so I can do this...

Tig, after all that shit you talked, your team lost? Whoa, that's a big surprise. Did anyone see our match? I fucking knocked that guy unconscious haha, I guess I'm the career ender now, huh Tig? So now that I've stolen that name from you, I guess the next step would be taking your National Elite Championship, and leave you a broken man.... Or maybe I won't. Maybe David will be the one to do it. Either way, that title is coming back to the RAD Betting Offices right on our mantle..... as soon as we have a mantle. Where'd you go Tig? You were so confident that you were going to win. You said that you were going to break our bones, and stop the High Rollerz in our tracks. We won Tig, and we took out your partner... A partner you never actually wanted or liked, but he was your partner that night regardless. And now this week, you have nothing to say; now that the title that you care so much about is up for grabs, you're no where to be found. You know what I think is going on? I think that you, just like everyyyyyyyyone else in Dynasty underestimated us, and now that you've seen what we're capable of, and you know we're nothing fuck with, you're running away, far away  so you don't have to face us. I mean once again, you lost, and you know what that means, don't you? Eh you're not very smart so I'll spell it out for ya. That means you're still defeated as the National Elite Champion, pretty pathetic. Not one win, and you're supposed to be taken seriously? You want us to actually believe that the victory over Vance Tybull was legitimate, not a fluke, and not tainted in anyway, and this is how you go about it? You've been champion for like 3 weeks and people are already screaming for a change! DON'T WORRY PEOPLE THE CHANGE IS COMING, YOU'LL HAVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO CO NATIONAL ELITE CHAMPIONS, THAT WILL CARRY IT WITH PRESTIGE AND PRIDE. NO LONGER WILL YOU HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH THE CHAMPIONSHIP REIGNS OF SUCH BUMS SUCH AS TYBULL AND TIG KELLY. THE CHAAAAAANGGGGEEEE IS COMING!!!! CHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEE CHAAAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGEEEEEE. *you hear someone off in the distance telling Jack to stop yelling change* Sorry! Tig you're such a disgrace to that title, and this company, you're on the same level as Tybull. David and I have no choice but to put the tag team titles on hold, and become Co National Elite Champion. I know I know, technically only one of us will be entered into the match, but we're a tag team, so what's mine is his, and vise versa. We don't let personal accolades get in the way of the team, so why not just share what we win?

*knock knock*

Jack: Come in?

*Interviewer walks in*

Interviewer: Hey Jack, I heard you yelling so I came running

Jack: Oh... ok... weird, that's weird

Interviewer: What is this? Are.... Are you interviewing yourself?

Jack: Yeah I'm better at it than you, so if you'll excuse me.... AHEM, Jack what do you think about your chance to become the Co National Elite Champion? Wow what a good question Jack....

Interviewer: Co National Elite Champion isn't possible...

Jack: THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T INTERVIEW ME!!

Interviewer: Sad

Jack: GOOD QUESTION JACK, I think it'll be a great accomplishment to become the first ever Co National Elite Champion with my Tag Team Partner, and best friend David Davidson, its a dream come champion.

Interviewer: Dream Come Champion?

Jack: Yeah I just made it up, do you like it!! Very Happy

Interviewer: ummm yeah.... its soooo good...

Jack: You're just saying that so you don't get thrown out again

Interviewer: Well... yeah.. that was stupid

Jack: You're stupid.... BIG JEEVES!!!! *snaps fingers, and the bouncer comes out of the shadows*

Interviewer: Why does he hang out over there? What does he do all day?

Jack: I don't know stares at the wall or something.... anyway, Big Jeeves show him the door.... Uncle Phil style

*Jeeves picks Interviewer up and throws him out the door*

Jack: What was I doing? Oh right... So Tig, 3 weeks into your reign, you have 0 wins, and are already in a position where you can lose it, I this what you pictured being a champion would be like? I would imagine not, but that's where you find yourself. Don't worry we'll put you out of your misery, whether it s me or David, that title is coming home with us.

*Camera Fades To Black*
LVCIAN
The Iconomy... These guys should strongly consider a career in comedy because they are hilarious especially Chris Elite. Most people aren't aware of this but me and Chris Elite go way back. I've known him for a long, LONG time. I know him so well that I know he will get his ass handed to him come Dynasty. Isn't it ironic? How Chris Elite calls himself "Mr. 200%" yet when push comes to shove he's not even at his best, he's not even at 50%. Aren't you the guy that supposedly puts in more work than anybody on the roster? Aren't you the guy that deserves the world? No, man, what you deserve is to get hit in the mouth. That's Jacob Senn's job but if attempt anything against me, if you get involved in my match I will GLADLY do his job for him. People constantly point out my flaws, my failures. However, I am entirely sure that if you, Chris or anyone on Dynasty OR Elite Answers Wrestling stepped into the ring with Zack Crash they would suffer the same fate as I did. Hell, you wouldn't even last three minutes in the same ring as him. I lasted, I survived, I endured his punishments. The tribulation that that match represented, the hardships and I overCAME. I couldn't beat him thanks to Alexander Anderson, but I had him beat. I was THIS close. I didn't save Dynasty and I probably won't save Senn. Although, I don't think the guy needs saving. You will though, Chris. You will need a savior to aid you but nobody will save you because JJ Silva will be at the nearest hospital by the time you two face off. It seems to me you're cool with just "hanging" with the big dogs. That mindset won't get you anywhere, Chris. It's been, what? Six or seven years since you stepped into a ring for the first time? And what exactly have you achieved? Absolutely nothing. And that's because you just want to hang with the big dogs. I never wanted that, ever. I never wanted to just be able to compete against the best, I wanted to BECOME the best. I don't think I am the best on God's green Earth but I KNOW I am one of the greatest. I don't need you or anyone else to agree with me because I just KNOW it. You're going to need a hero come Dynasty, someone to aid you in your battle against one of the finest Dynasty has to offer. You're going to need luck as well because unlike you The Fabled Conqueror doesn't just aspire to survive the obstacle you represent, he aspires to OVERCOME you, to attain VICTORY.

Before Senn beats the living daylight out of Chirs Elite, I will do the same to JJ Silva. The slef-professed "icon".  Silva, you pretty much implied that I am all bark and no bite, that I always am unsuccessful in regards to backing up my words. And that's bullshit because every single time I step into the ring, win or lose, I ALWAYS back up my words. Let's face it I WAS Dynasty's last hope. When nobody had the audacity to put their precious career on the line at Pain For Pride I DID. Nobody in The Iconomy would have done what I did, not even you. Because none of you have BALLS. You're all little bitches. I guess that's why Cailin Dillon left you all... My track record isn't exactly immaculate, but like I said I always deliver and I always fulfill my promises. Maybe not instantly but eventually I always fulfill them. Every single time I am close to accomplishing something great for myself and for this company somebody gets in the way. So I'm not the reason what happened at Pain For Pride and afterwards happened. I abandoned Dynasty Wrestling? The hell are you talking about? The ENTIRE Dynasty Wrestling roster ABANDONED Dynasty but me. That's why I was later labeled as Dynasty's Champion. I deserved all the glory I received despite my failures because unlike you, unlike many people I was MAN ENOUGH to oppose Crash and his establishment. I wasn't afraid to defy his orders, I wasn't scared of putting everything I care about on the line for the future of EAW and Dynasty Wrestling. Am I supposed to care if you have hope in me or not? Because, in case it isn't clear yet, I don't.. The Iconomy's opinion about me is worthless to me, completely irrelevant. Almost as irrelevant as your little group itself is. Your support for Anderson's actions show me that you are just as ignorant as he is. I'm unworthy? I'm unworthy?! You don't know a damn thing about me, about what I have been through, about all the sacrifices I have made to become who I am today. You have no right to judge whether I am worthy or not. Not until you have lived my life, gone through what I have gone through. I have endured many fights in my career, fights that have been more of a challenge than what you will provide me with ever will be. You want to fight? I'll bring the fight to you. You want a battle, boy? You will get a damn WAR. Because I am sick of ungrateful punks as yourself not appreciating what I have done, my contributions. You will respect me, I have earned the right to be treated respectfully and even if I have to destroy in order to earn your respect then SO BE IT.
Keith Bathory
Post November 10th 2015, 11:52 pm by Keith Bathory
Dynasty Promo 1: "Hell or High Water"

*Keith is at an autograph signing in Houston which was one of his set stops before heading to Dallas for the Dynasty show this Friday. Being not as well known as some of the other superstars there, he doesn't get as much attention from the fans as everyone else at the signing. When he does see a fan of his though, they seem to be quite the cult follower of Keith's career. He takes this as a momentary victory, one of the many to come in this "Dynasty Wrestling." When he finishes the autographs, he heads to a press conference he was scheduled to attend. This press conference would be only him, he accepted it because he knew he would get all eyes on him, and be able to say a few things about his opponents at the same time.*

*Keith gets a mixed reaction even as he enters the room for the press conference, a podium stood on the middle of a stage, Keith went to it and sat down, looking out into the crowd of people with a slightly cocky smile*

Keith: I will be accepting your questions now.

Female Reporter: Keith! How do you feel about people calling you insane!?

Keith: Well, unless I hear it from a doctor, I'm not going to believe it, and either way, there's nothing wrong with being insane, in my opinion, it just makes life more interesting.

Male Reporter: What do you think about your match this Friday on Dynasty?

Keith: Aren't I on the pre-show? oh yes, that battle royal, let's begin with Zeke Wilde, I don't know much about him accept for his nickname, The Party Wizard. The guy looks like an idiot, and has an even more idiotic nickname. Let's be honest, he's probably the lowest common denominator. if I had to pick the second lowest common denominator, it would be Big Mickey Mudd, I honestly don't know who the hell he is, but he sounds like a dumb redneck, and when you give that impression to someone as calculating as I, you could be damn well sure that i'm going to explore the one weakness I know country people have, i'm going to beat him with my in-ring intelligence. When you cultivate crops and feed livestock for most of your life, you're not gonna end up very smart. Next is Greg Ward, apparently he only cares about competing and championships, well let me tell you something, Greg, fighting is only have the battle, and i'm absolutely sure that you're not as good at that as me, so move over and you might not get planted on your skull, maybe. By the way Greg, honor is worth nothing in this business, and if you strive to earn it, you'll get your energetic ass taken down. Now when people call me delusional or insane, they've obviously never seen Gary V. he thinks that the crowd are all for him, yet they hate his guts! Look, if I were you Gary, I would embrace that the fans don't like me, not deny it. But you're not me, so you're going to get thrown over the top rope on Friday. And finally, I have Ecks. Really? Ecks? Apart from an idiotic name the only thing I can gather from you is that you have a mask and think you're cool because you're "mysterious." let me tell you something, the only thing that is "mysterious" about you is that you hide your face, and that's probably because you're too much of a bitch to take it off. Are those all of your questions? I don't give a fuck.

*Keith gets up and leaves. leaving the reporters scratching their heads.*
Marcus Creed
Post November 10th 2015, 10:33 pm by Marcus Creed
Dynasty Promo 1

History Repeats Itself.

The camera opens up with Troy and Marcus standing at a bar counter drinking and wearing all new MX-13 Atlanta edition gear. Troy is standing up with a girl right next to him and Marcus is sitting on a bar stool right next to him laughing and taking a drink of his beer. Marcus is talking to Troy as Troy is listening but also focusing on the girl right next to him.

Marcus: Aye Troy, focus on me man. It’s time we address Lance Hart. I mean it doesn’t really matter we could go all week and not even mention his name and still walk in and out victorious.

Troy: Man… Fuck Lance Hart. He’s pathetic. Lance you once again neglected to even really acknowledge us in the slightest. Do you ever learn your lessons? It’s no secret that Morgan is clearly the brains of the operation. You know what? Let’s just lay all of our cards out on the table. You want respect? You want to be seen as a prime threat than make an impact. You talk a big game Lance and I can even go out on a limb and say you hate Marcus and myself. Yeah, you hate us but it has nothing to do with what we say about you.. because nothing we have said has been false. You hating us has everything to do with who you’re not. You see, we can end this and forget about you because no matter what we’re still better than you. Morgan keeps talking about us taking away what you’ve accomplished here but all you’ve accomplished is a few simple wins and that’s it. You have done nothing to make people view you as admirable. I’ll make it my personal mission on Dynasty to beat you down and show you just how bad you truly are. Take a deep breath Lance because this very well might be your last chance to.

Marcus: Well damn, Troy… Usually we follow the let’s discuss it before destroying them approach but damn. You completely destroyed him there. I thought we had a gameplan there but since we’re breaking it allow me to address something with Lance Hart. Lance, it’s not just what you pretend to be that pisses us off. What pisses us off is that you walk around acting like a threat and actually believe that you have even a glimpse of talent inside that ring. MX-13 wrestled circles around you on Dynasty. You tasted that kick from Brando and now you’re really worried about taking one again? Please tell me you’re not that dumb enough that you’d think he’d cost himself the match? Lance it doesn’t matter if you two come to terms with each other because there is something that you’re also neglecting to see here. We’re walking into a match this week consisting of participants we beat last week. We don’t need to prove anything to you or Angelo Brando. We are going to do just what we do best and that’s walk in together and showcase our talents as a tag team. This is a waste of time to us compared to what we could be doing right now. We could be entered in this upcoming Tag Team Championship tournament to declare the number 1 contenders to face The Mercenaries but that apparently cannot happen. Only Voltage and Showdown guys seem to be the only ones announced eligible for that luxury. So here we are dealing with these petite matches here on Dynasty and we’re steadily growing tired of not being placed where we rightfully deserve. We’ve went above and beyond of what we’re asked to do for this company and yet here we are just doing the same thing week in and week out. We’ll do this for now to just show you exactly why we’re the best tag team here today but if you keep pushing our buttons we’ll push back. Keep pushing and we’ll stop selling seats here on Dynasty Wrestling and maybe we’ll pack our bags and head to a brand that’ll really display us properly like Showdown or Voltage. We’re not going to play this game much longer. Oh and one more thing Lance………

(A black haired girl walks right past Marcus catching his eye.)

*Marcus walks up to her just abandoning the camera.

Marcus: Whoa! Aye baby what’s your name?          

Troy just laughs and takes a drink of his beer before positioning the camera on him.

Troy: Lance, look i'm just going to cut to the chase,this yet again is a match that is ours just like on Dynasty. You see Marcus and i are a better team. We are more polished and know each other and we work will together. My partner is my friend,my brother,my wingman,and one of the best damn wrestlers ever and honestly that alone is enough to beat you anyday of the week. We are not degrading you,we are speaking nothing but the truth. That’s why we do what we do and say what we say because we only say what is right and no one can stop that. Lance you seen what happens when MX-13 is in the ring we wreck everything. We cause havoc and mayhem everywhere we go and come friday you will be apart of it. My partner does not care who’s in the ring but i do i want to get my hands on you myself so im my partner knows when to tag me in. Now you see that’s all simple characteristics that make us a legit team. The thing that pisses me off is that you constantly ignore us as if we’re not a threat when clearly we were the victors just one week ago. Then you chose to brush us off and for that you paid. There’s no more Mr. Nice Guy with us anymore.  You still haven’t evolved out of that plain generic mold that all rookies come in with and still expect something to come out of it. You don’t have an original thought in your pathetic body but that’s fine. It’s fine because no matter what you throw at me I’m going to look at you in disappointment and return it back harder than you ever could. What you can’t handle is that the past 2 months of MX-13’s lifespan we’ve accomplished more than you have in your entire life. Dynasty is not going to change a damn thing, Lance. We’re still going to kick your ass.

Marcus: Supremacy Is Now!!

Troy: Welcome To E-Ace-W!!

Voice Productions: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We Are Better Than You!

*Fades to black.*
showster26
Post November 10th 2015, 8:54 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #1

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a Video:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 14198013

(Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" begins to play in the background)

Announcer: "It's The Shout-Out Show, and now here's your host, Mark Michaellsssssss!!!!!!!!"

(Michaels strolls into the frame dressed sharply with his Hugo Boss dress shirt and Gold rimmed Gucci Aviator sunglasses.  But there's something different about him this week.  Behind his usual million dollar grin, there's a hint of disingenuousness about him.  Perhaps he's still seething from his loss last Friday.)

Michaels: "Welcome my dear followers, to the hottest worldwide trending talk show across all social media, welcome to the Shout-Out Show brought to you by Protoshake who remind you to make your work out, Worth it!  Now it's been a crazy week here on Dynasty, and I've got all the new that you need to know, so let's get to it baby!"

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Fcnp9b11

Michaels: "Last Friday night, The New breed Champion TLA rolled into Alabama looking to get his hands on both his belt, and that good for nothing weasel Zack Crash.  Unfortunately for everyone, Crash decided to no-show the only time anyone has ever wanted to see his face on Dynasty.  As a result the main event for the next episode of Dynasty will be TLA going one on one against Crash, in a Steel Cage Match!  Now even though TLA is trying to do this whole lone wolf thing to get back his title. I have just one small piece of advice for him.  You, I, and the whole world knows, that Crash will be bringing quality control with him to Dallas, but don't think for a minute that's the only thing the slippery bastard will have up his sleeve.  You gotta play this one smart if you want your belt back, maybe you should have a chat with Lucian Black, and Jacob Senn, word has it, they want to tear Zack a new asshole whenever they get the chance. 

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 5 Fdugst11

"In other news, National Elite Champion Tig Kelly teamed up with another Irishman, whose about as annoying as he is, to take on the High Rollerz.  Surprisingly, the low life degenerates saw another lucky win, win they put whatever was left of Jaden Zaxaria down for good.  And what more, one of them is going to go one on one against Tig Kelly for The National Elite Championship, live at the American Airlines Arena this Friday, although no on is really sure which one would be dumb enough to want to get their head, kicked off their shoulders.  

Say can anyone guess what time it is?  That's right, it's time for The World Wide Trending Clip Of The Week!  Roll it boys!"

(A clip of the ending of the Michaels/Yoder match is played.  When we cut back to Michaels, we see his expression has turned to a sour scowl.)

Michaels: (to off camera) Really, I told you guys not to use that clip how hard is it for you to list...  I don't care what I said last week, I told you today not to use the clip.  Fine, In what had to be the luckiest, improbable, complete fluke, Trent Yoder was able to hold on to the thread of his career that he has left, after the referee fast counted me.  Now I am having my agent submit an appeal to over turn the ruling of that match, and to also have that crooked ref barred from ever officiating another match again.  But until those verdict are handed down all I'll say is this.  Trent, I sure hope you make the most out of what you have left in this sport, because we are far from finished my friend.  In fact I have a little something in mind for when Dynasty rolls around next Friday, and I hope you'll stick around to hear it, instead of trying to sneak out the back door.  No one can stop the Destiny of Dynasty, no one can dim the Brightest burning star that the EAW has ever seen, and no one is better that Perfect, especially not you Trent.  And if you don't believe me , than you better get ready, because I will make you Picture That!"

(With that Michaels walks out of the shot.)

Fade To Black.
November 9th, 2015 - 6:43 PM EST

A deranged TLA arrives at EAW headquarters carrying a baseball bat.

TLA: Orale pendejos! Where the fuck is Zach Crash?

Security Guard: Mr. Crash isn’t here right now. Please sir, you are not allowed to bring weapons into the facility.

TLA: I’ll bring a weapon into your girl’s facility toda la noche!

Security: Sir we are going to have to ask you to leave before law enforcement arrives. They have already been notified about this disturbance.

TLA: I have another disturbance for them to be aware of puto.

TLA swings the baseball bat into the head of the security guard as blood splatters into the clean glass doors behind him.

TLA: THIS! THIS IS MY WORLD! I’M TAKING OVER!

TLA charges through the doors into the lobby where he is immediately jumped by even more security guards.

Security: Somebody call for backup!

TLA bashes the baseball bat across the back of the neck of one of the guards as he screams in pain. TLA takes a nightstick to the back as another security guard grabs the bat and hits TLA’s masked face with it. TLA falls to the ground but as he falls he takes the guard who hit him down with a leg sweep. The guard falls forward dropping the bat which connects with his jaw as he drops. Blood and teeth spray across the floor. TLA rolls over just in time for a stungun as everything fades to black.

November 9th, 2015 - 8:05 PM EST

TLA sits inside a holding cell at EAW Headquarters. An oil portrait of Zach Crash’s smiling face stares down at him from the wall beyond the steel bars. An overweight African-American female security officer guards the door as she takes out her third bag of Cheetos TLA has seen her eat since his capture. The cell is small, but that hasn’t stopped the guards from throwing as many people into the cell as possible. Since TLA’s arrest three others have joined him.

Kimiko: Oh my god. What if Haruna comes in here next? I just don’t think I’m ready. I mean we already got to see TLA imagine what other surprises they have for us on this tour!

The first to join them, was Kimiko, the Haruna Sakazaki superfan. Kimiko appears to have showed up at EAW Headquarters for a special tour of the premises, but was taken into holding for repeatedly annoying the tour guide with questions. Kimiko does not appear to understand that this isn’t actually part of the tour, and was apparently told that Haruna would be present when she arrived in the holding cell. Kimiko cried when she found out that TLA would be sharing the cell with her instead of Haruna. 

Kimiko: TLA have you met Haruna personally? What is she like? I bet she smells like pretty flowers.

Aiden: Oi you better shut your bloody gabber mate. I know you a woman but I won’t hesitate to give you a good beatin’ like I did to my old lady back there.

The second to join them was Aiden who spoke with a heavy British accent despite claiming to be Irish. When TLA questioned him about this he became extremely hostile and the guards had to intervene with another stun gun.

Aiden: Who cares about this Haruna doll anyway mate? I hear that Dark Demon is the real dog’s bollocks. Not like this TLA dropkick in here. You ain’t even in EAW why you even here sunshine?

Ahmed: Questions like those don’t matter to Allah. Besides, you will have all the answers soon enough when my holy jihad has been completed. Except for this Kimiko… she will not reach Paradise dressed like that.

Ahmed appeared to be a suicide bomber who was captured by EAW security when his bomb failed to detonate. According to the fat security guard, this happened on an almost regular basis at EAW Headquarters especially after major title changes like at the Showdown: Redemption Supershow. Ahmed is apparently extremely upset that Jamie O’Hara is the new EAW Champion and has vowed to get his revenge.

Ahmed: Allah damn Jamie O’Hara… He is the worst thing to happen since that infidel Jay Omen retired my hero Alex Anderson.

Kimiko: Just find a new hero… Like Haruna! She is truly worthy of our love! Haruna x Samurai! Do you want to see my sexy manga I drew of them?

Kimiko takes out a sketch book detailing her manga telling a love story between Haruna and Mexican Samurai.

Kimiko: It all started that one time when Mexican Samurai tweeted her on the EAW Feed. Haruna didn’t know it then, but her life would change forever.

Aiden: Oi bitch. Your life is about to change forever if you don’t shut your damn cunty mouth. And by change forever I mean end. And by end I mean I’m going to kill you.

Ahmed: Kimiko would you please cover your face. Oh I am so appalled. This is almost as bad as Cameron Ella Ava winning a men’s title dressed in that scantily clad clothing of hers. Does she have no respect?

TLA: Zach Crash is clearly not here so why the fuck don’t I just beat down all yo culos instead?

Kimiko: The flower power of Haruna will protect us. 

Kimiko throws cards with devils on them at TLA. TLA notices that Haruna’s face and titties have been photoshopped onto each of the cards.

Kimiko: Oh wait I need those back. Those are for my own private enjoyment! Well… it doesn’t have to be private TLA. Do you want to join me?

Ahmed: Ay girly… You are but a wee lass. You can’t even be eight years old…

Kimiko: Well that’s old enough for Haruna…

Ahmed: ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

For the sixth time in the last hour Ahmed attempted to detonate his bomb which had been confiscated from him. Ahmed was now convinced that he could detonate the bomb mentally and had been trying desperately for some time now.

Security Guard: MMMHMMMM! Didn’t I tell y’all to shut yo mouths? I have about had it up to hear with y’all. Don’t make me reach for my stungun again.

Ahmed continues shrieking loudly chanting in Arabic as the security guard sets down her Cheetos on a nearby desk.

Security Guard: Oh hell nawh! You did not just make me put down my food!

The security guard fires the stun gun at Ahmed taking him down as he convulses painfully on the floor.

Security Guard: Anyone else need somethin’? Or am I free to eat again?

TLA: Bring out Zach Crash.

Kimiko: Bring out Haruna!

Security Guard: They ain’t comin’. But I have been contacted and told that Dark Demon will be making a special appearance here soon.

Aiden: Oh my god really?

Security Guard: FUCK NO! Now sit yo fat asses back down so I can get somemore of that orangey goodness.

As soon as the security guard picked up her Cheetos it exploded as orange flew everywhere. The security guard dropped to the ground screaming as her keys went flying off the desk into the cage.

Ahmed: ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Ahmed briefly regains consciousness before passing out again as Kimiko quickly grabs the keys. She opened the door and took all her clothes off as she began to sing.

Kimiko: HARUNA BABY! LET ME BE YOUR SPECIALIST! I WILL BE YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE BABY! FOR ME THERE IS NO OTHER! LET ME SHOW YOU CHAPTER TWO OF MY MANGA WHERE YOU AND MEXICAN SAMURAI BREAK UP BECAUSE YOUR LOVE FOR ME IS TOO STRONG AND OUR SEX IS TOO GOOD!

Kimiko runs down the hallway and out of sight as Aiden takes off his shirt to reveal a tattoo of Dark Demon’s face across his entire back.

Aiden: I have been waiting for this moment bitch. You are going to get the wrath of a true Irishman!

Aiden begins laying the smackdown on the unconscious black woman as TLA casually steps out of the cage. TLA picks up the wallet of the security guard off the table as well as his blood stained baseball bat from a nearby storage locker.

TLA: Zach Crash no es aqui… So I guess I ain’t got no choice!

TLA swings the bat across the top of Aiden’s skull as he screams in a surprisingly high pitched voice before falling to the ground.

TLA: Y’all done fucked up now.

TLA hoists the bat back over his shoulder as he opens a nearby fire escape. Alarms and sprinklers go off as TLA exits out into the night air.

November 10th, 2015 - 6:40 PM EST

The silent disciples come and go. Their missions are clear to them even if their words are not. The fires have been lit on this night outside the Chamber. Beyond the old wooden door, beyond the long dark hallway creaking in its scream-like echoes. None are trapped here… such has always been the way. You are free to come and go as you please… which makes it all the more wondrous why any man would willingly lock himself inside the Chamber as TLA has on this night.

TLA: Zach Crash… You are without a doubt the most selfish, arrogant, and diabolical hombre that I have ever met. And those are just the things I like about you holmes.

The disciples who study the ancient Japanese lost art had removed the weapons from the Chamber. In the past, men died, often by their own hand from the brutality of such training. This was one of the many reasons that this lost art had remained lost, and unknown even to those who originated it. Now the sole test was endurance… endurance and escape.

TLA: You forgot something muy importante Crash. You forgot the most important rule in wrestling. No not those rules… none of that lame ass bullshit you’ve created as Chairman. Ain't nobody cares about them rules. I’m talking about a bigger ass rule. One that has existed long before y'all even first stepped foot in EAW four years ago.

You do not fuck with TLA.

TLA: It’s a simple rule. One that most people follow. Just look at how few people have actually tried to stand in my way since I got here. None lasted long… Including you. But this is different now… This isn’t about Dynasty, or about EAW to me. This is about me, and that is more important than any loyalty or bullshit ethics that so many people hide behind. People like you Crash, because I don’t buy anything you have to say. You can talk all you want about how you are trying to make EAW a better place, or brag about how you HAVE made EAW a better place. But they are just words masking your true agenda.

In this place words were forbidden. The silent disciples carried out their missions in complete silence. Duties were to be expected, loyalty was to be had, and knowledge was to be known. Yet here TLA was in the Chamber. Talking.

TLA: Let’s not play games Crash. O estamos ya jugando un juego? You are going to come at me with a plan. I’m fully expecting that vato. But what you need to realize is that it don't gotta be that way. Sure you can bring out Quality Control, or Alex Anderson, or another one of your little bitches, at an opportune moment and you can probably have the numbers advantage on me no matter how many amigos I can round up backstage. But it doesn’t have to be that way. This ain't like House of Glass. I ain’t coming to remove you from power. I’m coming to remove your cabeza from your hombros. And if I do, you will wake up the next day, sew your head back on up inside your ass where you prefer it to be, and carry on your day as Chairman of EAW. You have nothing to lose Crash so why don’t you prove just how good you are. Prove that you ain't just some phony ass privileged white boy who awarded himself the world championship. You were good once right? Prove it again. Prove it against the most dominant man on Dynasty today, and you will have inflicted upon Dynasty something that she can never recover from. You have an opportunity to inflict doubt upon her. I was the chosen captain, or Jon Conning of Sebastian Monroe to lead the fight against you at Territorial Invasion, and I did exactly that. Not only did I lead the fight, but I succeeded, and you were handed the most humiliating loss of your career. But you came back from it. You came back for more, and when the stakes were at their highest, you dealt to Lucian Black just as humiliating a loss… if not more so… than he ever did to you. So you want to do the same to El Capitan? You want to do the same to me? There’s no humiliation in losing to a horde. There is no shame in oppression. You have the power. You have the numbers. You have the opportunity, to take my championship away from me, and you have the power to inside a steel cage on Dynasty, put down the most ruthless man on Dynasty. The question is… can you do it alone? Because if you can… if you can reach into whatever integrity you have left and put me down then you throw fear into the minds of every last man on Dynasty… because they know if I can’t get the job done on my own against you and only you… then what chance do any of them have? 

TLA had escaped from every cage put in front of him recently. The cage of his family… the cage of his friends… even the cage at EAW Headquarters. What was one more cage?

TLA: But what happens if I don’t want to escape the cage? What happens to this humiliating victory then? Because to be honest… I like it in here… It’s no fun being in the cage by yourself… but with a victim… You can entertain yourself for hours! Maybe I’ll just play with you until you find a way to luck out and escape the cage. Because let’s be honest… while you have nothing to lose, I really have nothing to gain from beating you. It’s not like I’m going to win a championship, it’s not like I’m going to be named Chairman of EAW. I wouldn’t even want that shit. No this is about me getting my hands on you. Victory doesn’t even matter. For either of us. I don’t care about the result, all I care about is your blood, my blood, maybe the referee’s blood if he gets too close. Maybe the fans’ blood if some drunk loser tries to climb the cage again. Oh it’s going to be a very bloody night Crash, because you took something from me and now you must pay… The price? Oh we gonna figure that out soon enough. Pero...

Tendrá que pagar... mi precio.

TLA looked across the Chamber to the only exit. The only way you could escape. The rusty hinges squeaked in the underground draft of wind. The ONLY escape. The wide open door.
Bhris Elite
Post November 10th 2015, 3:27 pm by Bhris Elite
Now when I ask this Senn I want you to be honest don't lie to the fans to try to win their hearts.  Be 100 percent honest if you were in the situation I was in last week with a bunch of lunatics running down the ramp while you were alone in the ring would you play Superman? Would you try to fight them all off knowing you wouldn't really get anything out of it? Now you're first reaction is probably going to be a lie you will tell everyone you don't care who is running down the ring you will stand you're ground! Now maybe that's believable for the fans at home and hell even some idiots backstage but I see through you Senn.  I know you would of did exactly what I did and that's run.  Now yeah some of you might call it a bitch move or something along those lines but I call it being smart.  I lived to fight another day.

You pinning Impact is no warning to me,  is that really supposed to scare me? You are no warning to me Senn you are just another big name who's head I really want to knock clean off his shoulders with one brutal Box Office Smash.  You are no warning nor a threat to me.  You strike no fear into my heart.  Honestly you make me laugh Senn you're really somewhat of a comedian if you ask me.  Now you probably wondering how is that so.  Well you kind of made me laugh when you said something about you caving my head in and Lucian breaking JJ's jaw.  Now sure Lucian might hit one of those knockoff Superman Punches he loves to do but on JJ but he forgot about someone and so did you! Eclipse will be right there as well buddy ready to knock Lucian right out with that big boot he loves so much.  Then when you are trying to be Captain Save A Hoe trying to rescue Lucian that's when I will take that opportunity and I will cave you're head in! That's when you will fall to the mat as I hook that leg and pin you 1 2 3.  Bringing Lucian is really a lose-lose situation for you. 

Small sheep? You mean the same thing Lucian is to you? I am no follower I've never been a follower however and I am not trying to kiss our Chairmans ass in anyway.  How is trying to take out Zack Crash working for you? How is it working for Lucian? Not very well is it huh Senn? You two keep on trying to save Dynasty but you two are the main reasons Dynasty is in the situation it's in now.  Instead of helping it you are only making it worse.  You keep trying to save it and yet you two are the main ones destroying it! Lucian vowed that at Pain for Pride either Voltage or Showdown would be wiped off the map and well last time I checked Showdown just came off a epic Super Show and Voltage has a FPV on the way.  So I'm assuming that didn't work out very well.  Then he vowed to take out Zach Crash and save Dynasty and the rest of EAW by making sure he isn't Chairman anymore... Again that didn't work out so well either now did it?  I believe you also vowed something at House of Glass too and that's the fact you would bring the title back where it belongs and that's on Dynasty.  Well I don't see no title on you or near you so again that was a failed mission too.  So I am just trying to really comprehend you're logic and what makes you really think you two together can change anything?  Are you guys trying to send a message by defeating JJ and Myself? So what happens when that goes wrong too? It's like you guys just set a goal with no actual plan behind it then fail at the goal and think of some excuse.  You guys put no thought or effort into it and I am set to believe if you put in no actual thought about the match with Brian Daniels.  What makes me think you have a plan on how to defeat me?   Nothing you just say you're going to beat me and call it a day you come out here with blind threats about caving my head in.  I have a plan on how to beat you I have plenty of them if one of them don't work.  Senn you can try and try all you want to defeat me but it won't happen. You will fail again and soon enough maybe you will realize you can't take out the boss and maybe you should become one of his little sheep like you said I was.  From Fabled Conquer to Fabled Failure funny how things change isn't it? Senn this time you will be the one who is conquered by me and the world will buzz about how Mr 200 Percent defeated the "Conquer".   Come Dynasty for you it's just another bitter sweet and heartbreaking failure for yourself and Lucian yet again...
Jacob Senn
Post November 10th 2015, 1:06 am by Jacob Senn
People assume that once you form an alliance with a person, you are solely dependent on that person. They believe that when a person removes the other on the alliance and breaks it, that there’s no one there that can hold him up. However, Chris Elite, you have never been without your compatriots since your return to this industry. While you have relied on the assistance of JJ Silva, Eclipse Deimos or even Cailin Dillion, I’ve stood by myself in the ring. Some were failures like my last match against Brian Daniels when he caved a glass chair into my face with a swift kick that ended it all, but some were triumphs like Pain for Pride when I conquered Jaywalker in the middle of the ring and let everyone know on that night that I’m an established and seasoned warrior in the middle of this ring. You may think that you taking a steel chair out and slamming it into Y2Impact’s face that you’re different than you were before? That you actually have gained renown? You couldn’t even last much longer when you saw Hexa-Gun running down about to decimate you for taking down their ring leader, but I stood tall and pinned Y2Impact right down in the middle of the mat without anyone’s help!

That right there, that is enough evidence and knowledge to be a warning to you about the match to come at Dynasty when we are in Texas, Chris. It’s enough to tell you that you need to rethink your strategy because even though Lucian Black will be standing ringside, just like your pal JJ Silva will, it doesn’t mean anything because they’re not out there for you and me. No, they’re out there to simply make sure the other doesn’t get involved because I know how you work. You take advantage of the situation, which I applaud, but there will be no openings for you to seize on against me. Whether you try and cheat your way into beating me like you tried to do against Y2Impact, whether you have your friend to try and get a cheap shot in to distract me from caving your head in, it doesn’t matter. Lucian will cock his fist and break Silva’s jaw if he gets involved and if you decide to treat me like you did your last opponent, I will correct your mistake with a Harmonic Divergence to cure that idiocy, once and for all. I don’t need salvation, you do, Elite. Because you are a small sheep, you simply follows the leading pack that will give him what he wants.

You were one of Zack Crash’s boys, hired to try and steal that New Breed Championship from the clutches of TLA, a deserving champion who has brought much prestige to that title since winning it at Pain for Pride. I even bet your problems with Hexa-Gun and trying to take their championships isn’t just for the championship chase, but because Crash wants you three to do whatever you can to make his regime stand tall, right? This match we will have, it’s a message to be sent. That Zack Crash and whoever wants to follow him, they will all be brought down by the hands of Jacob Senn and Lucian Black. Justice will be served and the time will come when Dynasty Wrestling will put an end to Zack Crash’s stranglehold on the industry once and for all, but until then you should know that the only thing the future holds for you… it’s simply bitter and heartbreaking defeat once again.
Nasir Escobar
Post November 9th 2015, 7:41 pm by Nasir Escobar
Dynasty Promo 1

[[The camera opens up to Lance Hart and Morgan Shaw at Morgan's gym in Boston.]]

Morgan: C'mon Lance...this is why you lost on Friday. You hit like a bitch. Swing harder than that!

[[Lance continues to throw left and right fists at a punching bag. He is obviously winded at this point.]]

Morgan: Are you gonna give up? Like you did on Dynasty?!

Lance: ENOUGH!

[[Lance begins to hit the bag with excessive force before starting to launch kicks at it. Morgan grabs him and sits him down.]]

Lance: I thought you wanted me to hit it harder?!

Morgan: You've got to control you're anger! I know you're pissed at how things turned out and I would be too if I were you. But you have to look at the bigger picture here Lance. You got MX-13 this week. You get a shot at redemption. Now just keep that in mind, the number one thing for you is focusing and channeling your anger and directing it towards MX-13 once the time comes.

Lance: I know I need to bounce back from this loss and gain some more momentum. But it just pisses me off to no end how things turned out last week. I was powerless! I was a non factor in the conclusion of the match. I played no part in the decision! Do you have any idea how frustrating that is?!

Morgan: You should know the answer to that fool! I was your old tag partner...

Lance: Yeah...I guess you are right about that one. What's worse is I'm paired up with the guy that made me a non factor at the end...Angelo Brando.

Morgan: Gonna take back what you said about him last week now?

Lance: Hell no. He kicked my head off when I wasn't looking! It's so annoying! I can't get it out of my head...it constantly replays! And now I'm going to have to trust that guy to watch my back? How can management expect me to do that?

Morgan: They could care less if you did Lance. And neither should you to be honest. You get you're shot at MX-13. They've been degrading you and everything you've accomplished in this industry for a whole week now. I say they have priority. Once you are through with them then you can turn to Angelo is you REALLY want to by that point.

Lance: I just need conformation that he won't try to kick my head off again is all I need really. My main concern other than that is him getting to cocky and doing something stupid to screw this opportunity up for me again. Imagine if he costs us the match just like last week. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get to live out my dreams around here.

Morgan: Don't start this again! Lance every time something bad happens to you, ya go all mushy and get down in the dumps. You need to stop whining so much when things don't happen the way you like. Get off your ass. Dust yourself off. AND BE A FUCKING MAN!

[[Lance stands up. Looks up to the sky and then looks Morgan in the eyes.]]

Lance: Thanks pal...I needed that.

Morgan: Glad I could help little buddy. Now my question to you is this, What are you gonna do from here on out heading into Dynasty and beyond?

Lance: I'm gonna step up to the plate every time and go big or go home!

Morgan: That's what I wanted to hear! Now let's go get you a drink huh?

Lance: Haha. I could go for that!

[[The camera fades as Morgan pats Lance on the back and the two walk out of the gym.]]
The scene opens with JJ sitting on a steel chair in The Iconomy’s locker room just clenching his fist. The veins in his head are bulging out as he’s even grinding his teeth in anger. He stands up and launches the chair into the wall and his breathing very hard.. He just turns to the camera with a very distinct look in his eyes.

JJ: Hexa-gun.. it always comes down to a split hair decision on the victor. No matter the result was clear, Hexa-gun came out on top. Each time we square off we taste victory -- it’s almost there. Liam’s alliance with us is far from a failure of any sort; what we have now is the team that is without a doubt destined to eliminate Hexa-gun. I’m done with this -- it’s time to take this farther than ever. Talking is something each and every one of you seem to enjoy doing and trust me when I say we’re just as capable of doing the same.. but we’ve had enough. We’ve had enough of the petty bullshit comments. We’ve had enough of the last second stands.. we’ve had enough of it all. The Iconomy is walking not just into Shock Value.. but any encounter with our fists up and do just exactly what needs to be done, kick your pathetic asses. Weeks just after House Of Glass, we’re finally seeing the true side of Hexa-gun. Y2Impact’s body is finally giving in and showing just that he’s no longer cut out for this kind of work. Hexa-gun was forced to come to his aid before Chris enforced his pathetic overdue retirement. Each member of Hexa-gun has a pretty damn remarkable singles career, that’s undeniable. However, with the united force of Hexa-gun it’s just a very strong attempt at just being relevant? Do you enjoy having your name up in the headlines? Is that was gives you your kicks what makes you worth being anything? Or is it the Tag Team Championships that only the top two dogs have? Tiberius, you and Drake both are nothing more than work horses for The Mercenaries. They use your young bodies to do the type of work they no longer cannot. In return what do you get? Just recognition under their name with nothing to benefit your careers. Never in my life have I seen 2 guys with some potential be satisfied with just being good enough. United, Hexa-gun is a dictatorship under The Mercenaries who shields it’s members from the outside world brainwashing them into believing they’re doing  what is right.. and preventing them from maximizing their potential. Divided, The Mercenaries will crumble and Tiberius and Drake will have their opportunity to actually move onto what could be decent careers… but that’s not how things work. Anything I say The Mercenaries make it out to be therapy hour to make their members walk away from the truth. The fact of the matter is they’ll do anything to keep our mouths shut but it’s not because we’re irrelevant.. no. no.. It’s because they know just as the entire EAW galaxy knows that they’re just pulling strings and piling things onto their members agenda. Nonetheless, it’s too late for Tiberius Jones. With his recent fallout of the National Elite Champion, he’s forced to rely on The Mercenaries name to stay relevant. Let’s be honest, when the name Hexa-gun comes up, who comes to mind? The Mercenaries, Luzmala and Drake Jaeger. Tiberius alone has done nothing with his time in Hexa-gun except for take on the work of The Mercenaries. Needless to say, Hexa-gun is just as flawed, moveable and beatable as every single person or alliance in the History of EAW if not more flawed and beatable.  Underestimate us if you will, The Iconomy will lead you to your demise.

Then there is my opponent for the week, Lucian Black. The alleged warrior for the entire brand of Dynasty. Pressure isn’t something that seems to faze you -- it’s just backing up your words. You see, when you talk everyone in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling listens as you’ve been made out to be Dynasty's last hope. I’ve even heard you say on numerous occasions to be about action and let that be your talk but you tract record just doesn’t seem to prove that. Tracing back all the way to Pain For Pride when you were the reason Dynasty was exiled. Months following as a man you decided to face Zach Crash along with the rest of Superior Quality. As the last hope hype you are just as guilty of abandoning Dynasty. A real warrior admits to his limits and utilizes his surroundings to his advantage. You have the talent and ability but no man is capable of taking on that kind of power alone, no matter how close you’ve come. Dynasty was behind you and some still have their hope in you but I don’t. You’ve failed us one to many times and justify it by saying you were that close. Alex Anderson is a spineless, ignorant bitch. I’ll give you that 100% but he was not wrong for stepping in. At that very moment, if he didn’t I would’ve. You’re no longer deserving of the name warrior. It’s come to mass degression for you.. you went from being the New England Patriots all the way to the Washington Redskins, the RGIII addition. Be the man that you claim to be, Lucian. Fuck the talking and fight me. Pound for pound I’ll show you just how malicious of a man I can become.. As a competitor on Dynasty, you’re unworthy of the position you’re in. Let someone else step into your place to defeat Zach Crash because you’re incompetent. Come Dynasty, I’ll show you the exact faces that’ll change this company shaking it to it’s core. Lucian, this will be one fight.. that not even you can withstand.

JJ walks out of the locker room as the camera then fades to black.
Bhris Elite
Post November 9th 2015, 3:00 am by Bhris Elite
Now that match didn't end the way I wanted it to but they at least a message was sent right? I beat Impact down nearly to a bloody pulp if it wasn't for the rest of Hexa-Gun saving Impact.  Let the man fight his own battles for once.  Speaking of fighting their own battles I have an opponent this week who really doesn't understand that himself.

Hey Senn, I'm looking at you.  So I guess after Christopher Corrupt left you just needed a partner and who's a better match then the person who also let Dynasty down at House of Glass? Yes you guys guessed correctly Lucian Black.  I mean that's probably the biggest common factor you guys share the fact not only do you let yourselves down but also Dynasty.  Jacob Senn I once respected you but now it's like you can't fight you're own battles you always need someone to fail right along with you.  Also, I know what you're wondering who am I to talk right? I mean I'm with Iconomy so that would probably mean I can't fight my own battles either right? No not right it's actually wrong because I am more of capable of fighting my own battles and if you don't believe me? How about you make sure Lucian stays backstage and thinks about what he wants to do with his career now that he let Dynasty down at HOG.  Then I'll leave Iconomy backstage.  Sounds like a plan? I'm assuming not Senn you need someone to be at you're side when you go against me.  You seen what I did to Impact with that steel chair and at House of Glass and you want to make sure someone is right there so the minute I grab a foreign object Lucian can save you.  Just like he saved Dynasty! Do you see where this is going? See if you didn't catch that Senn I made a joke because Lucian didn't save Dynasty and he won't save you from what I plan to do.  See the people who run Dynasty are trying to run me out the place by putting me against such "Huge" talent.  First it was Impact now it's you they think this is going to scare me when in reality I am loving this.  I am showing people what I've known all along and that's the fact I can hang with the big dogs.  Matter of fact I believe they have to prove if the big dogs can hang with me!  You are looking at the most entertaining man on Dynasty and he is going against one of the most dull in Jacob Senn. 

I just realized something funny though.  Lucian Black might not even make it to the ring to help you out Senn! I mean who knows what JJ may do to him he might suffer the same fate Impact almost did  on Friday.  Expect since no one really likes him expect you for some odd reason no one will be there to save him.  I mean if you even think about running down that ramp you not might it to the match either.  So Senn you can come out here and spew all the boring and dull bullshit you want about how it's impossible for me to beat you and how I am wrong about yourself and Lucian.  However after all that nonsense is said and you are finally torturing myself and the fans with boredom I will show you exactly why it isn't impossible to beat you and why I am exactly 100 percent right about you and Lucian.  I'll see you on Dynasty Mr. Fabled Conquer.
Jack Ripley2
Post November 6th 2015, 2:56 pm by Jack Ripley2
*Jack Ripley is seen at the RAD Betting Offices, sitting behind the desk*

Normally I have some daft Interviewer interview me, because he makes me laugh, and I get to make fun of him. but today, I just feel like talking, because Tig Kelly is just absolutely insane, and I have to let him know how inept he really is.

Tig, you might be the most delusional man in this company, you seriously didn't prove anything by what you said, failed to come back with any form of rebuttal against the points we came with, and in the process embarrassed yourself. You're a champion here? Really? Well it was against someone that was on his way out, so you can't really say you earned it. We weren't good enough to be in the decision? Are you the dumbest human being alive? You'd really want to be the one being pinned rather than someone that tried their hardest, showed true grit and determination, and actually got out of pins? That might've been one of the dumbest things I've ever heard someone say. So when we beat you it's all good, because at least you were involved in the decision. We've faced bigger and better elitists than you, and guessssssss what, we're still here. In our short Dynasty careers we've faced, Carlos Rosso... The person that should've been in the match you were in; Mr. DeDeDe, HBG, Y2Impact, Regulator; people that have accomplished real things, and made a name for themselves. Like who are you? You think you're on their level? You're not, and you never will be. The one thing you've accomplished is a half assed title reign. But we've lived in a bubble? I was thrown through a glass ladder, and I was ready for my next match, which we won. You really just talk to hear your own voice, you have no basis on which you're speaking about, and you back up nothing. You're a carbon copy of everyone in this business, and I'm sick and tired of it, every single one of you people that think they're so tough, and then just have to say that we're new and don't know what this business is like. Well clearly all of you are wrong, because as of right now in our young careers, we're close to gold, hell we already had a title match. A title match where we didn't even get pinned in might I add. We know our worth, but clearly you don't. You want to talk about someone who's built up a false façade of themselves, look in a mirror. You're lucky that David and I are Tag Team wrestlers, and don't give a shit about singles competition, because either one of us could take that title off you *snap* just like that. Go back to pretending how to read, and get arrested for drinking in a public place. Seriously where does Dynasty find these guys, we have guy touching kids in an abandoned factory, we then have him and his partner banging in a hotel room, and now we have a drunk in a library for no reason. Do you people have any idea how ridiculously stupid your choice of location is? *mocking tone* I'm such a dark soul I'm gonna go touch some kids in a factory, oh we're gonna break societies rules and bang the same sex; Oh I'm such a badass I drink in places that aren't allowed; yeah that's really tough to be in jail for public drunkenness. You're such a poor excuse for a champion it's ridiculous. There was no point of being in a library, if you were reading a book sure, but the fact all you were doing was talking about a story, it really didn't have to be. All you were doing was making a scene and being rude that were trying to read. This isn't even a case of David and Goliatth, you're not even good. "but I'm the champion, who are you?" Yeah ok, I get you're champion, but I've talked about that before, and how false of a champion you are. I mean didn't you already lose one week into your championship reign? TO A GUY THE HIGH ROLLERZ ALREADY BEAT! Where is your validity in your argument? You have none, we already beat people you can't. You can keep thinking that you're favored heavily, but when your shoulders are on the mat for 3, it won't even matter.

Now as for the partner, he's way too nice to be a wrestler haha, he's all about partying and having a good time. That's cool, but it doesn't translate into the wrestling ring, I mean last week he lost to a bear... this is a strange strange place man. I mean I'm no bear, but I'd like to think that I have more of a strategic mind than a bear. Listen you're a good guy, but that won't change anything, David and I are going to beat you, and thats it man. I don't give a damn if you have a little one sided bromance going on with Tig. I mean lets be real, it seems like he gives a damn about you. But you know what Jaden, after the match, maybe you can come by the RAD Offices, and have a drink with us.... I mean, if you're not in a coma from the beating.

*Camera fades to black, as Jack Ripley gives a little smirk*
Troy Ace
Post November 5th 2015, 11:57 pm by Troy Ace
Dynasty Promo 3

The Final Blow.

The scene begins with Marcus and Troy standing in their locker room wearing their ring gear. Marcus seems to be a little agitated and Troy just seems like he’s in a different world. They look at each other with their patented knuckle touch as Marcus begins wrapping his hands with tape.

Marcus: Well this is it, Troy. We’re going to go out there and do just what we have to do to these guys. Not just as a partner, but damn near as  brother, I have your back.

Troy: Yeah, and you know I have your’s as well, Marcus. There is nothing here that we haven’t done before. To us, this is just another match together.

Marcus: Ha.. you want to know something funny, Troy?

Troy: Sure, what’s up?

Marcus: Lance made a statement where it sounded like he was against the fact that we openly admitted that we’re going to team up here. Then he made some reference about calling us a “dumb sack of bricks. haha.

Troy: That man needs help, and not the kind that he’s trying to get from Morgan.

Marcus: Haha! Well, Lance let’s take a moment to think here. Allow us to get you to use a bit of your common sense to ponder why exactly a team in an individual's match would decide to team up. I’m going to go along the lines of because the opportunity has presented itself. With a legit team in this match you better believe we’ll have each others backs no questions asked.

Troy: Not to mention the guy thinks that we’re only power. While yes, I’m a monster of genetics but I have a great deal of speed along with it. Marcus on the other hand, personifies speed and athleticism. We’re a tough combination and not you nor anyone in this match will have the solution for. Lance, I’m going to tell you this once.. there is no running from Troy Ace. When you hear the bell ring I will have you by the throat and from there on this will be a match in which you’ll never forget.

Marcus: It makes no sense to me, honestly. Lance spends more time talking about his personal life and his mindframe then he does when it comes to focusing on what’s right in front of him. Immaturity will be the reason why you fail on Dynasty and further down the line. You claim to care so much about this sport but it’s clear that’s just a masquerade. To you, this is simply air time to feed your ego as if it would bring some shred of fame to you but instead it makes you look like an idiot. You’ve proven to me that you don’t care as deeply as you pretend too. The way you’ve begun your career will fall down in a long line of failures. You will not ever be a champion. You will never be what you dreamed as a child and I’ll show you at first hand just how bad you really are, Lance. You want to see elite? Look no further than Marcus Creed. I’m far more unorthodox than anyone you’ve ever seen and believe that I’m going to kick you around that ring with ease. I’m going to beat you down and while you lie there a broken man.. I’ll look down at you and just shake my head at what was never suppose to be.

Troy stands up as he’s far more pumped up than he was earlier. He begins jumping left and right in a boxer motion before swinging his arms to loosen up.

Troy: Donny listen this isn’t about what happened in your past.This is about now the macth your in and the people you're facing.You're going to be in the ring with a guy that will kick your head off without trying,a guy that is pure muscle and will snap you with two fingers and laugh in your face and then hit you over and over and over again,they you're in there with two other guys one that goes around with a male servant and calls the guy his muscle but we all know that he isn’t anything but a friend.Then that leaves the guy that is really talented but lack everything that MX-13 does not but has his own unique style. But here what's going to go down this match is already in the bag for MX-13 one of us is walking out the winner and we will still be one of the best tag teams here on Dynasty and that's why we do what we do the way we do it. It’s not to brag about it and make everyone look weak i mean you three do that yourself we just make you look weaker than what they think you are.But this match will show the world that we are stronger than you three and we will be Champions in the eyes of the world.

Marcus begins laughing as he stands up alongside Troy. A smirk appears on his face.

Marcus: Donny what I can’t seem to wrap my mind around is how you’re satisfied. Never in my life has I ever meant someone who claimed to have success but never hold a title and walk around as if it doesn’t matter. Your ambitions seem low and you’re just comfortable with being good enough. Not me. Not us. We’re goal oriented and once we become EAW Tag Team Champions, from there we’ll go one to become one of the best Tag Teams ever. Ambitions are meant to be set high. You’ve reached your limit and although the bar is right above your head you simply cannot take the leap of faith because your overall skills will not allow it. You were never meant to be successful because you stop yourself. While you sit back and wrought we’ll move on and never look back to see you lie in misery. Dynasty will be MX-13’s, believe that.

Marcus: Supremacy Is Now!!!!

Troy: Welcome To E-Ace-W

The two walk out of the door pumped up as the voice production guy looks into the lenses with a smile.

Voice Production: This message is brought………..

Troy walks in the room and pushes him out the way.

Troy: Aye! Cailin, don’t think I forgot about you! I just want to say ------ One Date! Nothing wierd, just one date. We’ll take it easy and get to know each other. You know where our locker room is.

Troy begins bouncing his chest muscles as Marcus marches in yanking Troy’s arm pulling him out as if he’s annoyed and embarrassed.

Voice Production: …….. This is brought to you by: Cailin, 1 date.  

*Fades to black.
Impact
Your words are fortified by the glass houses you call "home," unfortunately for you I have a duffle bag filled with stones to show how easily breakable that thin layer of security truly is; I'll eradicate your feeble safe haven and have your sniveling ass taking new residency in an alleyway inside of a cardboard box in short order. You've talked at length about what a win on Dynasty would represent for you, but what a massive oversight to not even graze the surface of what a loss means for me. I hear the rain dropping outside my window right now; precipitation precipitates, each drop signifying the number of times you've turned the other cheek instead of confronting the real story heading into this match, each drop pelleting down to the cold surface parallel to the slew of outlandish remarks you've made. This rain comforts me; growing up in Seattle, Washington has conditioned me to appreciate the serenity of a downpour, and I must confess that I've even felt homesick at times traveling to other countries on tours, to other cities where rainfall is an anomaly rather than a frequent occurrence. For me, you represent that tedious, mirage-inducing desert wasteland devoid of all life whatsoever that I'd strongly prefer never visiting again; but it isn't because I'm afraid of you, it isn't because I feel threatened, but because of the joy I struggle to find in the monotony of what I already know is an easy win barring some unforeseen divine intervention on your behalf. I'm embarrassed for The Iconomy; whatever faulty process they administered that ultimately resulted in them being forced to claim you as one of their own, it's a mistake they need to rectify by disassociating with you entirely because you've plagued their mission more than Cailin Dillon ever could. It's a struggle for me to even conjure the emotion I need to chide you because I know I'm echoing the exact same sentiments so many have expressed to you in the past -- that because you've consistently lost before, you'll continue to lose, that you concentrate on what you would've done differently in your matches if given a second chance, and you're right: It is repetitive. Why? The truth hurts, the truth is consistent, the truth is always following you around everywhere you go, the truth is lurking behind your back with the widest range of motions as you're right about to execute your finishing move and deliver the decisive blow, the truth is so light on its feet that its victim is unable to notice who or what is stalking him. The truth has set its sights on Chris Elite, it's what has been his undoing and victimized him in the large portion of his adult life, and maybe he can skirt around it; a handful of stranger things have happened than a motivated Chris Elite somehow managing to defeat Y2Impact, but that aforementioned truth that's been the antagonist in your tragic tale could just as easily rear its ugly head and expose your vulnerabilities to a national audience yet again. Part of progress is accepting your failures and building from them; I don't envy your apathy to the constant losses you endure whatsoever, but maybe instead of deflecting everything, you can start embracing all of the misfortune that's befell you to confront the truth and rise beyond it... But that won't happen at my expense, because in your position there's no shame whatsoever in losing to a bonafide legend like Y2Impact; there's usually a lot of glory to be gained in a win, but I'm in a precarious position here. What if I beat Chris Elite on Dynasty? No one gives a shit; after all, I just defeated the Cleveland Browns of the wrestling world. I lose in a shocking upset, suddenly I'm being scrutinized and questioned by every armchair analyst alive; there is no real victory in beating you for someone of my caliber. You have everything to gain on Dynasty, but I've got everything to lose; and that's exactly why I'm going to win.

After locking horns with the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, the Heart Break Boy, and the numerous other legends that have felt my fist crushing their skull, you begin to grow weary when you're forced to face people like Jon Kelton, Franchise Demon, Kerry Keller, and whatever other reject this company has thrown at me. Everyone is well-aware what a win against Y2Impact would mean for Chris Elite, and maybe you mistaking the rest of the wrestlers in that locker room for thickheaded idiots is part of your problem, but while I've prided myself on being able to shed labels and detach myself from stigmas, I'll be completely upfront and honest: I care about my reputation, and I'm not particularly interested in sullying that hard-earned identity I've built by losing to you. Legends become legends on account of their seemingly innate ability to reinforce all the trash they talk with actions inside that ring. Part of the mystique and appeal of defeating one goes away once you realize the crop who's accomplished that feat before you and discover it's no longer a mantle you can take because a handful of guys already sat in that chair before you even entered the room. What would happen if I started losing to guys like Kerry Keller? Franchise Demon? El Laberinto? Draven? You? I get bumped from the highest rung of the ladder all the way down to the very bottom, and while other so-called "legends" can afford to lose and brush it off the next week as if nothing ever happened, I can't dumb myself down, I can't contract a sudden inexplicable case of amnesia, I can't be intellectually dishonest and claim my losses mean nothing when my primary criticism of my foes is the fact they're so embarrassingly content to get pinned. I possess the type of pride that is capable of being turned into a strength, and if my track record is any indication, I've done exactly that. Because of that mentality, that incredible desire to win as if it's infinitely more important than the next breath I draw, I take my losses... Personal. It almost feels like a curse I've been afflicted with, to be quite honest. Mr. DEDEDE is known for his multiple personalities, Jaywalker is known for his indelible creative expression, and I'm synonymous with the never-say-die competitive spirit I embody all facets of... With WINNING; it's the only cure.

This little spat between Hexa-gun and The Iconomy was initially just a business affair, just a cohort of defiant rogues unwilling to get on board with our conquest for extreme; but open a wound, pour salt in it, let the injury fester and bitterness follows suit. This started as a war of words, but you people have put your best foot forward and thrown the kitchen sink at me, you all tried to damage me beyond repair and put me on the shelf; I can't recall an instance where any of your antics actually amounted to a win over me, but feed those demons lurking inside the recesses of my psyche long enough and business becomes warfare. I drew a line you pieces of shit crossed; now it's fucking personal. Chris Elite is dreaming of a career-defining upset against me, salvaging all of those valiant efforts he's put forth as a member of The Iconomy which have resulted in nothing but failure; if I were him, I'd be more focused on walking away in one piece. I'd be more focused on being able to wrestle my next match before my insolence results in a fateful encounter with a vengeful Four-Quadrant Killer just burning the midnight oil and fantasizing about the wreckage imminently upon us. I'd be entering that ring with a worried expression encompassing every square inch of my face in fearful anticipation of the agony I'm soon to experience -- THE SAME AGONY THAT SENT CHRISTOPHER CORRUPT INTO AN EARLY RETIREMENT! I'd play my cards right, I'd keep my aces where they belong, and I'd take the defensive in hopes I don't get paralyzed.

After all, just because Chris Elite carries around JJ Silva's bags right now doesn't mean his buddy would be so eager to push him around in a wheelchair. After this Friday, maybe -- just maybe -- Silva will have to face that dilemma.

Last edited by Y2Impact on November 6th 2015, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 5th 2015, 11:48 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Cop sirens sound as the camera turns on to a man with a smile on his face is running with a pearl necklace in his hand while a woman is on the floor.

There are no thieves who do not know the heavy costs of getting apprehended or the risk they take with every heist, in a way it’s part of the rush. At least, no smart ones don’t, and if you don’t have even that level of cunning you’re in the wrong field if you ask me.

Camera fades to someone with a mask escaping a broken into house as some old fat man with a shotgun attempts to punish him.

People are very protective of their possessions.

Sands can be seen as if in some middle eastern or desert country as chopped of hands can be seen on top of monument, as a sign to deter robbers.

Some places and times have even draconian methods to keep hands with sticky fingers from being used in further capers.

A little girl can be seen grabbing a toy while her friend’s turned around and pretends to be innocent when her friend believes she’s misplaced the doll.

But you’ll find that thievery is a crime within the nature of so many regardless of age, appearance, culture, or disposition. I’d say it’s the most widespread criminal trait in mankind. It is the first crime a person learns, it’s the last that’ll ever be wiped out from the human race if you ask me. People are very protective of their possessions it’s true, but rarely do people have a true respect for the possessions of others. Don’t believe me? How many send items to the lost and found instead of keeping them for their own? How many would prefer to take a few bills fallen out of someone’s pocket after they leave instead of running up to that person and giving them their lost goods? How many people have no issue with pirated movies, or listening to music never paid for? Judging from EAW rip off artists, intellectual property is among the possessions people respect the least. Yet despite the risks, so many types of people can find the bravery for such an act, to steal is man’s truest calling. Can you expect me, the king of thieves, to be any less brazen than any soul?

Tiberius Jones is seen with a rope around his neck as if he is dead, then sticks out his tongue and laughs.

Ha.

I’ve been meant to be hung
I’ve been meant to be warded
I’ve been meant to be devastated like a bug
And for all this time people have always told me they will bring further punishment than I’ve endured
But all my heists have me rewarded
I’ve been a champion all so smug
New capers were waiting for me so how can anyone think my sights could ever be obscured?

Silva thinks me a coward for not using some rematch clause despite myself promising I’d leave Dynasty Wrestling after my match regardless of conclusion at the time and Eclipse thinks because he hangs around with creepy motifs centered around little children that the world will take him as a figure who will devourer the hearts of all those who oppose him. Thing is threats and dangers have never been what stops me from doing dirty deeds, certainly not creepy crawlies like Eclipse. I see him no different than the spook spook squad that were meant to destroy me after I snatched my contract and became a member of EAW. “The Rope” Pantera Negra-AKA TLA back in his deranged mask days-, Mitchell Ward, and Kevin Devastation all thought they were monsters of the utmost stature amongst the dark forces, yet with each and every single one of them I was capable of getting away with a victory added to my collection. Aside from a Luzmala that comes around now and then, these fright masters tend to never live up to their own hype as specters of carnage. Adventure has always been my venture, if there is something good for me to gain it is likely I’ll make my move to get it. Right now there is an objective that Hexa-gun is meant to accomplish, so you can gather your nightmares, you can cut off limbs and have them hang from every building on the way to the Dynasty Wrestling arena this week, I’m sure Eclipse’s little sister needs to learn how to get around soon anyways, but nothing will stop me from doing my part in Hexa-gun’s mission.

Silva, I don’t see why you act like I’m to blame for a stagnation in the new generation or act that I am just like Y2Impact and The Heart Break Gal. I’ve only been in EAW for around one year. If one year makes someone a seasoned veteran holding back the future, then I see no reason why anyone would want to work on this roster if you become a problem of being around too much after only such a short time performing here. You’re little friend, Chris Elite, has been in and out of EAW four times as long as I’ve been around. Then again I can make a guess, its fine that Chris Elite is a veteran of this game because he’s been relatively unsuccessful! See, that’s where your true hatred really comes from, you hate people that have made things of themselves, this whole veteran nonsense is all just an excuse to vent your envy out on those who accomplish what they seek out to do. Well Silva I milked the NE title for all that it was worth, and now I focus on new obstacles, mainly being the one who will take the stage as the new handsomest legend to take his place in history. You may think you’ll break me and do things to me limb from limb, but I’m the slickest of the slick, you’ll be lucky if you even get a full grip of me at any point of time inside that ring, my sweet moves will have you refusing to show your face anywhere for weeks after I’ve styled on you without mercy. A barbarian such as yourself could never understand the suave and debonair, you couldn’t even understand how I took the common act of burglary and made it into an art form, the amount of swipes I’ll need to make to rid you of all of your honour will be even less than the meager amount of soap you’ve swiped your body with all year. So just sit back and await to be stunned with utter awe, it’ll all be over soon

Tiberius Jones removes his head from the rope and then does a sarcastic peace sign at the camera before making a gun gesture and the screen cracks like a bullet went through it.
The Consigliere
Post November 5th 2015, 11:45 pm by The Consigliere
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET "FEARING YOU" FROM EVERY FUCKING THING THAT I SAID? HOW?

[The Heart Break Gal is seen sitting on her bed wearing a brown old-fashioned dress and black boots. Her brunette hair feels like a mess as she had just woken up, she looked at her phone listening to Eclipse Diemos' statement, her eye liner and eyeshadow, as well as her lipstick were smudged almost artistically. She then started to laugh maniacally]

HBG: I swear to god, I feel like you Iconomy morons always try to play the part of a Psychotherapist when you have bigger internal struggles yourself, and you can't even comprehend or understand simple sentences that go in one ear and out the other. 'Cause damn, after dealing with JJ Silva's nonsense in his full-retard mode, I'd at least expect after I've stopped talking about your nauseating face tattoos and your sexual exploits with little children, that you'd actually be worth talking to, Diemos! But lo and behold, I find myself in the same spot in my room, looking at the same fucking camera, my brain almost exploding and wondering to myself "Are these people for real?"

I'll humor you though, Diemos. Because I know that behind that attempt to be menacing and threatening, you only want a friend you can converse with who knows about the heavy emotions that you bear in your heart, and neither Chris Elite nor JJ Silva are doing you that favor. Does it make you wonder how much I know about the darkness? Does it make you stop and think about why I shun it like it's the worst thing in the world? Why do I never want to step in the shadows where there's a gleaming light that I can follow? It's because I've come from it, Diemos. I once let it consume me. I once let it get in the way of me because I know that once I embrace it, it's the only thing I need to get through. I lived many years of my life full of hatred, I just let out that monster deep within my soul that's just waiting to come out, and just unleashed it when I knew enough was enough and it's the only thing that I have... it's a good feeling. It lets our the heavy burden that you've been dragging along, it makes lifting baggage much easier when you're very familiar with the struggle, even when you don't know where you're headed. But do you know what else it was? It's a fucking waste of time! It's counter-productive! It gets in the way of progress and success, and I just know that I can never be content with life if I let the darkness lead me to my desires, because that's just the thing, it can't lead you anywhere! It's the darkness, Diemos, you can't see anything in it! Everything is a shot in the dark. You have to keep moving forward to the unknown and even one false step, and you'd find yourself falling into a pit, and you're just stuck there for the rest of your lifetime until you're on your deathbed wondering "why did I waste my life like this"...

I don't want to step into the darkness again, Diemos, but instead I implore you to take the next step into the light, you'll see things more clearly, and you'll feel so much better about life. Instead of thinking of the monsters within your soul, you'd only be preoccupied by the great things life has to offer to you. I'm not saying it makes you nice, and I'm not saying it makes you succumb to the expectations and rules of the society, but it lets you free, it lets you feel the relief waking up in the morning from a nightmare instead of living your life in it. Stop pretending to be this person who uses darkness as an excuse to say that he is unique when in actuality, he's just a freak looking for his place. When you step into the light, Diemos, you will always have a place. You will always have a purpose. You can inflict pain among others for your own sick entertainment, and no one can do anything about it. I wish you'd stop for a moment and consider where it's all gotten you.

[HBG tilts her head to the side with a blank expression on her face]

You think you know what I've gone through, Diemos? I really wish you did. I wish I didn't have to explain that the darkness that you glorify and speak so glowingly about is so fuckin' overrated. When I saw the light, I was so relieved. I came back to the old me, who's jubilant yet ruthless, who appears so relaxed yet so cunning, who's strong but very unpredictable. Don't ever confuse my aggression with getting stung by your word. I've become numb to fear for a very long time, and I proved that when I stepped on the Elitists turf without a hint of worry in my eyes about the possibility of defeat. Time and time again, I have proven that bravery and viciousness are not just masks I wear to face the real monsters in this industry, but it's who I am as I prove that I am better than all of them. Such euphoria I experience inflicting pain. Such joy I feel when I make them step back and rethink their decision to cross me. I don't deal with imaginary demons, people ought to fear the living more than the dead, I have dealt with savage beasts and bloodthirsty monsters enough to stop twitching my eyes in fear of their threats, because to me, just like your attempt to get a rise out of me, just like your mistake of manipulating a person who doesn't dare waste her time on the trivial things you continue to insist, they're just hollow words... and they mean nothing.

[HBG crawls to the end of the bed, very close to the camera and looking directly at it]

Just know that you're not the only person looking forward to this match, Diemos. I am here, Drake and Jones are here, and we are going to ensure that we'll come out victorious. See you at Dynasty.

[HBG ends this video with a wicked smile on her face. Camera fades to black. End of scene.]
Jed Gannon
Post November 5th 2015, 11:33 pm by Jed Gannon
OOC- Short but just wanted to get a response in

Mark Michaels once again comes out here and makes an effort to belittle me and it’s quite funny to me. Mark let’s be honest, you know and I know how dangerous I am. You’re just too arrogant to admit it.  But it am going to make it “hash tag” noticeable come dynasty. You see entire week you’ve done nothing to prepare for this match with me and that will come back to bite you in the ass. But you see Markey Boy, I pity you deeply for you don’t even know what is in store for you. You may not even have a clue that this could possibly you’re last match rather than mine. You know I am and always will be that damn “hash tag” unpredictable. You can make all the little journal jokes you want. You can mock me as a man, hell mock my existence. But Mark, I’d encourage you…I implore you… To walk a thousand miles in my downtrodden boots. See things from my perspective, live the life I’ve had to live, and then I dare you to tell me that you wouldn’t harbor the same sort of anger and resentment to those who have fucked you over throughout the years. But you couldn’t do it; you wouldn’t do it, and do you want to know WHY you wouldn’t do it? It’s simple: You’d be scared of what you’d see. What I see on the outside Mark is a hip, young and wild guy. But on the inside I see a scared individual who only wants to be seen and heard from anyone he can. Come Dynasty you will get all the attention from me you want. But after I’m done with you, you will not be begging to be in front of a camera anytime soon. So we can stop the small talk and settle this in the ring now the talk is over. Now you can "Hash Tag" picture that.
Tig Kelly
Post November 5th 2015, 11:33 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig is seen sitting in a library in front of thousands of books, people mull about in the background as eyes gaze upon the out of place Tig Kelly. He pulls a cold can of beer out of his flannel jacket pocket as it cracks loudly and is met by a harsh "Shhh" from a man passing by. Tig takes a sip of his beer and flips the man off before starting in on his speech*

This is no storybook boys. This isn't some fantastical world where the underdog pulls through and we all get to smile and be happy, this is real life. This is a world where bones break and careers end, its about time I teach some young upstarts what that's like. You build these false walls around you guys using words too big and too bold for your kind so that you stay safe in a delusional world that coddles you. When you build such a world you begin to get delusional and believe whatever gets said among the few that you let in and that's where things get dangerous. That's when you get yourself hurt in the real world. Letting the High Rollerz into my ring, letting them into my world after they've lived week to week in this bubble is like letting a house cat into the wild. Sure, the domesticated animal is still an animal and has some of those base survival skills...but that hand fed feline will fall short when matched face to face with a feral beast who had to live in the cold wild his whole life. I've dealt with critics, I've dealt with tabloids, I've dealt with true monsters already in the ring and here I am standing tall with gold on my shoulder today. You gents have your own personal interviewer, you lock yourself in your room, and you gas each other up weekly without doing anything meaningful...hence The Mercenaries still holding the belt in a decision you guys couldn't even be good enough to be a part of.

*Tig slings his belt over his shoulder as he stands up and starts walking towards the door of the library*

Jaden and I won't fall short, I assure you of this. I come in the favorite and I will walk out providing the same results that have made me the favorite. Let this be a fucking warning to you and your kind, the weak mousy bitches of this company, that when I have to step down to your level...I'm stepping down directly on your necks. 

In your story books David beats Goliath.

*Tig blasts the door open with a kick loudly to prove a point of emphasis*

IN REAL LIFE GOLIATH ALWAYS WINS

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next