Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post December 1st 2014, 9:07 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen backstage getting bandaged up around her waist, she is seen smiling, the doctor looks at her and says jokingly "you know your smiling an awful lot for someone who has bruised ribs, you’re lucky you didn’t break anything"**

Well doc, no matter what happens I will always be smiling in the end. Sure I didn't win the match to become number one contender for Lethal's Vixens Champion, but I stole the match arguably. Oh my god I almost forgot! Congrats to Kendra she totally deserves it! She has been around for like ever! You go girl!

(The doctor finishes putting bandage around her waist, he tells her "to get some rest oh and if I were you I wouldn't be jumping on to anymore announcer tables for a while" as he laughs , she gives the doctor a hug, Maddie is visibly in pain though, but still has that smile on her face)

Thanks Doc! You are my best doctor friend (Maddie laughs as she is holding her stomach, the doctor leaves, but Maddie stays to talk a bit more) Oh my god so not only did Kendra win the match, but the most shocking thing happened after the match. Cherish debuted! And not only that but I get to face her this week! Oh my god Cherish we are totally going to be best friends, I can just tell! HOLY SMOKES I Just thought of a great idea, since Cherish likes blowing kisses, and I like hugging we should make a tag team, and we can call ourselves Team XOXO, you know like hugs and kisses! Oh my god that would be so cute. I am just super excited about wrestling you this week on Dynasty Cherish, I mean I have heard a lot about you. And well I just think you are super cool and I’m not weird or anything but I would totally be down to having a pizza party sleepover with you, only if you want to I mean I’m not rushing into things here. Oh my god I’m so sorry you probably think I’m like the weirdest person here. Just forget everything but hey I mean if you are up to then you know give me a buzz. Regardless I can't wait to get in the ring with you Cherish, like I said I've heard a lot about you, and if these things that I've heard are true, then the fans of EAW are in store for one heck of a match this week at Dynasty.

Now on to my daily motivational quote for Maddie Nation! I mostly do these on twitter but I decided to do today’s quote live and in person! Oh by the way you can find me on twitter @MaddieHugs! Follow me now! But yeah like I was saying, this week I’m going to talk about trying, and if at first you don’t succeed try and try again. So like oh my god so I was surfing the internet you know, just your typical normal day, until I stumbled across this quote by Thomas Edison he the dude who totally invited electricity! But yeah I saw this quote by him and it goes Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. That quote couldn’t be any more true. So many times in my life I could have just given up, because let’s face it failing at stuff really stinks. But failing at stuff is the only way you will succeed, because the struggle is what makes the reward even greater. Just like me, I failed at winning the Vixens Championship a couple weeks ago, however I will not give up, I will keep giving it 110% and keep trying, and in the end, the reward we be even sweeter. So there for Maddie Nation, I say to you, if there is something in your life, weather if its taking a test, or maybe trying to score a goal in soccer or anything you are going through, and perhaps you fail at it at first, I say to you, never give up, keep trying, because that will only make you a stronger person in the end! Remember guys I love you (Maddie points to the camera as if she was point to the person watching through the TV screen) Yeah that’s right I love you! You are all my best friends! Keep riding with me! Oh and be sure to watch Voltage, Showdown but most importantly be sure to watch Dynast this Sunday, to watch Cherish and I wrestle and steal the show just like us Vixens always do! Stay Positive! Oh and Happy December! It’s almost Christmas! Anyway, I need to rest I am sore all over! Bye

**Maddie gives the camera a hug, as the camera fades to black** 
TLA
Post December 1st 2014, 7:37 pm by TLA
(King Mustafa is shown sitting over a glowing fire as he slowly stretches a fabric over a bundle of straw.)

King Mustafa: Ventura... Ventura... Ventura... Do you hear Mustafa's words now? Did Christopher Corrupt finally open your ears Ventura? Oh Mustafa certainly hopes so. Time after time after time you ignored what should have been clear to you from the very beginning. Screwed? No. If only you had listened to Mustafa... this all could have been avoided.

(Mustafa sets the bundle down on a rack above the fire as he begins to paint markings on the fabric.)

King Mustafa: Fool Mustafa once... shame on you. Fool Mustafa twice... well Mustafa refuses to be fooled twice. This was not the first time that Ventura failed to heed Mustafa's words. This was not the first time that he played this game. So of course Mustafa was expecting it. Mustafa knew Ventura would not listen to him. Of course Mustafa knew he must prepare. As the panther hunted, Mustafa met with Christopher Corrupt. Corrupt was smart. He saw the value of King Mustafa. He knew that it would be his or Pantera Negra's game to win. He also knew that Ventura in his selfish ways would play a part. But never say that Mustafa is selfish, for in fact Mustafa has granted upon Christopher Corrupt that which a man of his skill and understanding truly deserves. Mustafa realized that if Pantera Negra cannot be the #1 Contender to the National Extreme Championship then surely this man does.

(Mustafa ties ropes around the fabric in four seperate places stretching the bundle into form.)

King Mustafa: Indeed Mustafa was right all along to believe in Christopher Corrupt as well as Pantera Negra. You see it was in fact Corrupt who eliminated The Rope from that battle royal. The Rope was not simply going to stand aside and throw such a prestigious opportunity away. No. The Rope did not even know of Mustafa's agreement with Christopher Corrupt. Even now he is enraged at Mustafa like he has never before seen. Such anger, such feelings of betrayal, all directed at Mustafa who assures The Rope that Mustafa has his best interests in mind... Indeed Pantera Negra was quick to realize this as he jumped at the chance to go after not revenge on Christopher Corrupt... but rather what was best for him. You cannot blame Mustafa for covering all his bases. You cannot blame Mustafa for a scheme in which you played such an integral role. Do not distress yourself Pantera Negra, for your role in this plan is not over. You have served well and you have been rewarded greatly. While Christopher Corrupt will be competing for the title, it is you who will be facing the champion on this coming Dynasty.

(A shadow briefly darkens the light of the fire but quickly vanishes as Mustafa pauses and smiles.)

King Mustafa: Yes... Aren Mstislav. The National Extreme Champion. A man who has supposedly come full circle and buried the hatchet with his biggest enemy!

(King Mustafa laughs darkly to himself.)

King Mustafa: What nonsense. We both know that is utterly a lie. Tyler Parker was never the true enemy of Aren Mstislav. Corruption... Now that is a fight that the National Extreme Champion will fight until the day that he dies. WITNESS! King Mustafa is a glorious poet would you not say? Look what he has given you! WITNESS! See it before you wrapped neatly with a little bow friend. King Mustafa has delivered to you RAW... PURE... CORRUPTION!

(King Mustafa begins to paint the figure with bright colors.)

King Mustafa: You will fight Christopher Corrupt, a man who represents everything that you claim to despise. Do not be shocked. Mustafa has never met you, yet such is the life of a champion. Mustafa hears more than most men and a champion is seen more than most men. It is a delicious combination, and Mustafa has learned much from this curious arrangement of society. It is quite violating to you Mustafa must say. Do you enjoy the fame Mustafa wonders? Do you enjoy the constant pressure surrounding you as you cling tightly to one of the most prestigious championships that EAW has to offer? Mustafa imagines that your answer is yes. Either that or you have made up some sort of delusion as to how you are fighting for something more. There is nothing more. For you this is about championship titles and nothing more. Yet Mustafa is setting you against The Rope in his fragile state in a non-title match. You are smart Mustafa's friend... you must be curious as to why this is. Indeed you must believe that this is in fact a trap. How quickly will you need to finish Pantera Negra before Christopher Corrupt storms the ring and devastates you? How much pain will you suffer as Corrupt hands Mustafa even more cash this time standing above YOUR broken body? 

(King Mustafa glances upwards to a shelf where the roll of cash he received from Christopher Corrupt sits, remaining unspent sitting next to a handcrafted doll lying flat on its face.)

King Mustafa: These questions are fair yet Mustafa tells you not to worry. This is a test for The Rope as much as it is for you. Mustafa admits that Pantera Negra has impressed him each and every week, yet still he has failed to grasp the victories needed to earn true success in this business. You could say The Rope is on a losing streak. Yet of the past four matches that Pantera Negra has failed to win, only one of them was one on one. The others were triple threat matches and battle royals... Meaning... Pantera Negra was not pinned, nor was he submitted in any of these matches. Still... a loss is a loss and Mustafa imagines that the rage Pantera Negra feels is more to do with his own feeling of failure rather than any ill will held towards most royal Mustafa. King Mustafa cannot have his Rope lose control. Another loss to Aren Mstislav may be the last thread left until the Rope... completely... SNAPS.

(Mustafa severs the binds of the ropes holding the figure together and it snaps into shape leaking straw from its newly formed "limbs".)

King Mustafa: You see The Rope has become... CORRUPTED... by these recent losses. This is where your test comes into play Aren. This is only a taste of what Mustafa knows you will be dealing with when you defend your championship against Christopher Corrupt. His corruption is like none that Mustafa has seen before. It cannot be stopped... it simply consumes all. Except of course Mustafa, who is too pure to ever be corrupted by anything. Still...

(King Mustafa holds up the newly built figure to the light as it has been painted in the image of Aren Mstislav with his unique face and body paint perfectly replicated in miniature form.)

King Mustafa: WITNESS! Aren Mstislav... you find yourself now standing on a landmine... The trap is set and it will explode in one way or another no matter what you do. You lose to Pantera Negra? Mustafa weeps for your championship reign for it will be short lived. You defeat Pantera Negra? There is no telling exactly what will happen after The Rope has fully embraced the corruption. You will not only have Christopher Corrupt to deal with, you will have something far... far worse. Choose your path wisely Aren Mstislav... Sometimes the road less traveled is the safer course.

(King Mustafa sets Aren Mstislav's doll onto his shelf as the camera zooms in on the doll already on the shelf lying on its face.)

King Mustafa: Cast your dreams... Cast them out... For that is all they will ever be.

(The camera fades to black.)
Post December 1st 2014, 4:22 pm by Guest
One question....why?

Everything is dark, and the lights in the hallway flicker on and off as Tyson walks through the hallway.

There's reasons to why I ask this question. As to why I should waste my time having to carry this team on my back. But no, I am not here to bash on my teammates, as I am going to need them. But yet I do not feel the need to have to team with the likes of Nick Wadden, who talks like a 1950's hypeman. But that is my least concern. I am highly concerned for my safety, and not because I'm scared of the people I have to face, it's because Happy Manny is a delusional freak who would probably be ready to suicide bomb us if his team was down and out. And we don't even know if this clown is Japanese or not. Some of us don't belong here anymore, and some people shouldn't even have this first match. Even though this is my first match I can already tell you what I'm sick of within this short time of me being here, I'm sick of these pretenders. I'm sick of this stupid masks, and I'll make sure to get rid of this idiot by Voltage, I will end this, and if I don't there will be no more excuses. Now that I am here, you will finally have someone you can believe in, and if someone really thought that some fake japanese clown artist was going to be the face of EAW one day, you can all fall in holes.

But I can tell you one thing, that my opponents are all not disgraces even though I will continue to prove how they're not men. Kerry Keller, he looks like competition, but in all seriousness I don't think he has a chance against me in the ring. In my young days, I was the most dominant person in my league. So when people look at me, I hope they see a monster, I hope they see the future, I hope they see one of the best to ever do this. And even thought he looks like competition, we can all tell he isn't. He's insane, and unlike Happy Manny he is a different kind, he uses his brain. And that's something I'll be looking forward to, I can hand it to Kerry, he seems like the type of person that I can have a good match with, but will he win? No, don't ever expect it. He can come out here for a full year and claim he's the greatest to ever step in this ring. But when we step in that ring on Voltage, I hope he looks me in the eyes, and realizes that he will not have a chance. Most of you have yet to even look at my resume, my resume is filled with me stuffing false competitors in body bags. But one thing I noticed is that Kerry knows he's insane but not as insane as he wants to claim, but I can't help but see the look in his eyes when he tells people. And it looks like he's trying to convince himself. You will know that when you step in this ring that insane can not beat what's more than insane. Give me some time, and I will be the greatest wrestler to ever do this, EAW will remember this name, and to be honest, This match is just a jump start, because as I soon as I get in to the real competition the world is going to have to open there eyes to the greatest superstar in the world. 

And I don't care how many times I have to say this, I don't care how wealthy you are, paying me will not get you out of this beating. You are a fake wrestler, I don't care what you learned, what kind of Martial Arts you learned, because not event he best trainers in the world are going to help you win this match. You are going to be battling a world class athlete, on a world class stage, and you think some fancy Martial Arts is going to get your chubby ass the win? No freaking way. You probably can't even capitalize on most of your moves, without stopping to take a breath, you think you're ready to step in to the ring? I don't care what you think, because honestly your opinion doesn't matter, but a future stars opinion does, so I think you should go back to the Martial Arts Center, and get back in shape. Voltage is when I prove all of you wrong. I prove to the world that I am ready to stay in EAW. I'm a man of defiance, the best out of England, nobody in this match my partners or my opponents can touch me, I'm invincible against you! Did you think I needed a tag team, I could of won this in a handicap match. And if you think that a wealthy chubby scrub is going to get anywhere close to stopping me, a couple words.

Don't ever lie. I'll tell you all right now, that this is something that I came to learn and that I am going to teach. EAW is a company that turns boys in to men and men into leaders.

The Ronny Show.
Post December 1st 2014, 3:54 pm by Yoshikage Eto
*The Camera Pulls In On A Boiler Room, With An Ecstatic Looking Kerry Very Close To It* The Day Has Come My Lambs.. The Day When I Am Told Who.. *Deep Breath* WHO I'M GOING TO CONQUER... And At The New Breed Showcase On Friday... I Will Do Just That... CONQUER, MAIM, CLAW, SCRATCH... *Deep Breath* And To My Comrades For This Battle *Creepy Smile* I Expect Nothing Less Then Pure, Unadulterated VICTORY!!! I Will... See... All... Of You On Friday, Where I Prove That Hell Will Be Given, I'll Rip My Opponents APART! And Then... When I Leave... I Will Take Pride And Pleasure In Revisioning My Opponents Cries For Mercy... Sleep Well *He Laughs Maniacly As The Camera Cuts To Static*
Ares Vendetta
Post December 1st 2014, 5:09 am by Ares Vendetta
(The outside of an Animal Shelter somewhere in Chicago is shown as whistling to the tune of “A-Hunting We Will Go” is heard faintly in the background)

Mr. DEDEDE

???: Right this way.

Zack Crash

(The whistling grows louder as the camera transitions to Ares Vendetta - dressed in his usual black suit and his gold and black hair tied back in a ponytail - alongside Kendra Shamez as they’re taken to a large room with dozens of barking dogs. A volunteer at the shelter leads the way as Kendra looks amused at the dogs they pass while Ares looks visibly unimpressed)

Jaywalker

Volunteer: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cleopatra

(Ares stops whistling, smiles, and points a hand on the shoulder of the now unnerved Volunteer)

Brian Daniels

Ares: You can help by leaving.

Cameron Ella Ava

(The Volunteer does as he’s told as he takes his leave while Kendra teases the yapping dogs near them. Ares wipes the hand that touched the Volunteer’s shoulder onto his suit)

Dark Demon

Ares: See any you like?

Heart Break Boy

(Kendra scoffs and looks back at Ares)

Diamond Cage

Kendra: No, but I like playing with them. Making them think someone might actually help them.

Vic Vendetta

Ares: Cruel.

Mr. DEDEDE

Kendra: I didn’t bring them into this World. I didn’t abandon them. The people who did that- They’re the cruel ones. I’m just giving them some sort of enjoyment before they get euthanized. Besides, I don’t think you’re in any position to call me cruel…

Zack Crash

(Ares faintly smiles as his eyes wander; looking about the room and all the various dogs)

Jaywalker

Ares: Fair enough. You know what I’ve always heard?

Cleopatra

(Ares walks up to the cage of a barking pitbull)

Brian Daniels

Ares: Dogs see they’re fed and taken care of by humans and think the humans are God. Cats see they’re fed and taken care of by humans and think they themselves are God. Just saying the word “God” makes me want to dry heave after how much it’s been raped of any meaning it once had by the dozens of idiots that have stepped into an EAW ring alone.

Cameron Ella Ava

(Kendra stands up; still watching the dogs in front of her)

Dark Demon

Kendra: So what’s your endgame? Why did you want to come here? There’s a lot more interesting places to visit in Chicago than a filthy animal shelter.

Heart Break Boy

Ares: I just wanted to get a better look.

Diamond Cage

Kendra: A better look at what?

Vic Vendetta

Ares: Why, Jacob Senn’s kind, of course. You know as well as I do, mother. You have to get to know your enemies thoroughly if you want to win a battle. I’m only here to see for myself how Jacob Senn works. How Jacob Senn lives. Every little detail about him. Our dear EAW Champion looks so happy up on that pedestal of his though, I’d hate to be the one who knocks him off of it. Or should I call it a cage?

Mr. DEDEDE

(Ares walks along; merely glancing at the dogs he passes)

Zack Crash

Ares: You know what the most comforting feeling is when you’re about to head into a fight? It’s knowing that with all the knowledge you have on your enemy, they themselves really know nothing of you. I’m sure Zack Crash’s prized dog has learned all these different pieces of information about who I am and what I’m about, but it’s absolutely nothing compared to knowing what Ares Vendetta is when you’ve stood across a ring from him. Mr. DEDEDE knows that feeling. Moonlight Predator - if his brain were still fully functional - would know. I’ve got plenty of proverbial aces up my sleeve that I’d love to show to you up close and personal, dog, but patience is a virtue. You’ve got five days to wait for enlightenment to come to you in the form of a beating your master should have given you long ago. You’ve got five days to heed every word I tell you and let it all sink in. I don’t expect anything more from you than the other mongrels that have crossed my path. They all want to play the hero of their own skewed stories and believe the ways they’ve cooked up in their deluded, fragile little minds after a fluke that’s kept them going to this very day… And they all fall. Just as hard as the next; they all fall. Quick, Jacob, panic while you can. Act like the predictable little animal you are and scratch and claw your way to freedom from this corner you’ve just found yourself trapped within, with a monster creeping in closer and closer. But we’re all well aware it’s not just the desperation to survive that motivates our mongrel EAW Champion, but pride just as well. He’s got so much to back up by position alone. It takes so much responsibility, so much dedication, and so much strength to wear the epitome of the company you belong to’s World’s Championship upon your shoulder. Though, what would a mongrel such as yourself know of responsibility, dedication, and strength?

Jaywalker

(Ares squats down and holds out a closed hand to a cautious little beagle as it edges its way closer to him)

Cleopatra

Ares: I’ve seen World Champions.

Brian Daniels

(The dog nears closer to Ares’ closed hand in hopes of food, but stops as Ares opens his hand to reveal nothing)

Cameron Ella Ava

Ares: And a World Champion you are not.

Dark Demon

(Ares stands up and looks down at the confused dog)

Heart Break Boy

Ares: You’re just a dog that’s been fed and taken care of by his masters for far too long. My senior you may be in age, but in experience, mongrel, you are a child that could use a belt lashed against his ass and sent to the corner to think about his actions. You’ve been spoon-fed opposition since the first EAW Championship match you stepped into and if you believe anyone is looking on impressed at your so-called feats of World Champion intestinal fortitude against the likes of a Dark Demon or a Psycho Brody, then I suggest you get out while you still can. You’ve been playing this game with a handicap in your favor for far, far too long. Your masters have sent their favorite dog to take care of me, but do you think they know what will come of it? Do they know how you’ll be shamed when you step into the ring with something real? Or do they think I’ll be another fool who falls into their little traps? You could have all the power in the World right now, mongrel. All of the treasures in the World, the greatest titles one can be given, and a conqueror of every ounce of land one can walk on, mongrel, but you will never have truly won any of it for yourself. You’ll always a collar around your throat and a leash for a Damien Murrow or a Zack Crash to tug on whenever they see you trying to think for yourself. Go ahead and tell yourself that you are your own man. Do it. I haven’t had a good laugh in a while, and I think that may do the trick. You know why it is I pursue men like Zack Crash? Why I have his name inked onto my flesh permanently? Because I do not sit back and allow others to take what belongs to me FOR me. A day will come when everything in Zack Crash’s possession has turned to ash and he will know it was done by my hand for wronging me- for spitting on the Vendetta name when he intervened in a crucial bout of mine, just as he did to you. Rest assured, that is where the similarities between the two of us ends, mongrel, because while I intend on putting a knife through the hand of the man that touches the food on my plate… You starve. 

Diamond Cage

(Ares continues walking until he comes upon multiple large dogs that ferociously bark at him with malice in their eyes)

Vic Vendetta

Ares: When your five last days of this ignorant dream brought on by Championship gold and marquee matches comes to an end, you will come to hate me. You will absolutely loathe the name “Ares Vendetta”, but you will never forget it and it will always be burned into the back of your mind just as it belongs in the back of everyone’s minds. They will all come to know and fear Vendetta, whether they have wronged me or not. That is what I will achieve before the last breath leaves my body, and nobody… Absolutely no one… Is going to do it for me. You raise your World Championships before me, but all I see a blind dog sent by his masters to do their bidding; not even trusting of him to accomplish it on his own. Sight you may not have, mongrel, but even the senses of smell and taste are more than enough to know you’ve been fed bullshit for a long time.

Mr. DEDEDE

(Ares turns around and walks away from the barking dogs. The dogs continue to loudly bark as Ares makes his way down to the end of the row before the camera fades to black)
Post December 1st 2014, 2:08 am by Guest
Oh ya baby, oh ya, This Friday on Voltage there’s the grand entrance of a new wrestler in the EAW, YA, and you know who that is? The Mr. Legend himself, Nick Wadden, YA, Oh I’ve been waiting for this moment, for this moment for a long time. When I was a kid, there were two things I loved, Wrestling, and flight. They asked all the kids in the class what they wanted to be, I said Astronaut, and when my father told me that wasn’t possible, I didn’t listen! It took 19 years to realize the grades just weren’t there, but the Legend didn’t give up, oh no, I worked hard, HARD hours, and when it was time to go into flight, I  knew it was a different kind of take off. Oh, that’s when I realized wrestling was my calling. That’s when the voice inside of me spoke; it said “Wadden! This is your inner voice commanding you get into that squared circle you loved so much, and it depends you prove to the world that you are the best, and if you fail again that’s twice in life and you only get one more chance.”

This Friday on Voltage, I am teaming up with J.P Caliban and Ronny Michaels to take on Happy Manny, Kerry Keller and Chad Baker in a New Breed Showcase. I couldn’t pick out any of these 5 competitors if you gave me clues but this week I’m gonna showcase to everyone that I am the future of the EAW, and this is merely the beginning. Caliban, Michaels, take note early to let me do the heavy work because that’s what we’re gonna need to win. Manny, Keller and Baker, sound like three stooges to me, and I expect you to act like em.

My mind told me to take flight, and this week on Voltage I’m gonna shoot for the stars before I land a elbow onto the throat of any of you three, Keller, Manny, Baker, whoever sees fit to endure it.

Ohhh, The Legend inside of me is boiling, it’s itching to come out and introduce itself to the EAW, and this week on Voltage, it plans on doing it.

Mstislav
Post November 29th 2014, 10:06 pm by Mstislav
Be worried not about my mouth Tyler, no be worried about the words that come out of it. I say what I hear, and I say what I have observed. Yes at House of Glass I had no idea of the outcome, but  neither did you. You were all but certain you would lose the title or head out with still on your shoulder. Same as me Tyler, I had no idea. But that is not what strategizing is, yet you seem to convey the word strategize as a way of knowing the outcome. No that is foresight, what I and everyone else knows about strategizing is basically learning everything about something to use to an advantage. I did not know the outcome Tyler, but I knew everything there was to know about you and the others. I knew what to do to make opportunities, I knew what to do to get you all off balanced, and I knew how often you people mess up. I’ll be truthful to you, all three of you people messed up rarely, with POP the one with the most screw ups. Yet it was you too mess, up and all I did was take my chance Tyler. You couldn’t have messed up Tyler, but you did, and nothing can change that. Blaming me for your loss is all but giving blame to half the source. The other half originated from you, the man who ruined it for himself, because like I said Tyler Screwed Tyler. I did what I had to do, and that was wait, wait for that one moment, and it came. Tyler I was not irked at all during this little match we had, I was unnerved. I have nothing to prove to you Tyler, yet you make it out that I am a desperate man, but you are wrong. I am a man who has given everything, and am still being left in the shadow because one man can not get over it. I mean what the hell am I to do when this little coward can’t handle the cold harsh reality of the world. What am I to do to this poor unfortunate soul? This man whines, and whines like a little child who was told he can’t get the toy of his dreams.

Yes you are whining, what else are you doing, but telling the same tale over and over again. It always starts and ends the same with you. “Oh Aren is a fluke, Aren is a Sham. Aren this, Aren That, Aren still has to prove the he isn’t desperate.” Give me a god damn break Tyler, who are you trying to persuade here, the crowd or yourself. Because all you’ve done was give assurance to one person and that is you. All this whining is hurting my ears, and here you have the gall to actually turn it against me. The know-nothing child here did not whine, he demanded, he delivered, and he proved. This is nothing but a witch hunt concocted by you Tyler. You need someone to blame, you need a physical embodiment to focus all this angst you have and you chose me, when all you had to do was look in a fucking mirror. You will see the true source of your hate, Tyler, and that is you. You messed up, you lost, and you are nothing without this title, and all you want to prove is that Mister Perfect here doesn’t screw up. I’m sorry to say Tyler you do. And we could bicker all day and night, but the fact is even if we did face one on one at House of Glass, we wouldn’t be having the same conversation. You would have let it go, you would have been content with the outcome knowing there was no other factors that could have made you lose. I didn’t care about the match as long as I got what was mine I was happy, I don’t care if I had to do it in a battle royal, a six man, elimination, I wouldn’t care. You are the one that wanted it a singles match so you would have a better chance at winning, but you weren’t given the chance. You wanted to easy win or so you say, Four people was too much of a challenge for you and now your slip up burdens you for the rest of the time you speak. While I stand here with the title, and you stand there with nothing. I don’t have the mindset of a champ that’s golden coming from you, the man who has the mindset of a child who lost his favorite toy. My mindset is clear Tyler, I am the champ, and shall be until my time is up, and oh that time is coming, but until then this here title is mine and only mine. While your mindset Tyler is that you can’t go on anymore. You have lost all purpose all meaning in whatever life you had. All your purpose is in this title, and you can’t stand to let it go. It’s not coming back to you, no credentials, no win-loss record, and no contributions to your career will change that Tyler. Aren Mstislav, the man who beat Tyler Parker, and silenced many now that shall be remembered for days to come.

My reign will be memorable, and I don’t have to start it by beating my predecessor, no I have to beat someone better than him, and then someone better than that person and so on and so on. Tyler your reign is over, get over it, suck it up, because after Sunday, you are not getting another chance at this title. The true champion holds it and shall never give it up, not today, not soon, not in your lifetime Tyler. The only thing people are going to remember you for Tyler is this hissy fit you threw after you lost, and the brattish attitude you gave to the one man you always accused of being a brat. They will remember the day that Tyler Parker, became something he always ridiculed people for, the day that Tyler Parker became a brat. Sunday your true role will be placed on you, and then maybe just maybe you will learn humility for your betters. All this time the man who beat his mentor, and who had a good reign, losses to the man he called a brat.

TICK TOCK MISTER PARKER. TICK TOCK.
Tyler Parker
Post November 29th 2014, 8:00 pm by Tyler Parker
You should be more careful, Aren. That mouth of yours is going to get you in a lot of trouble. I was and am, still, aware I didn't have to be beaten to lose the match and the National Extreme Championship. As a matter of fact, I even mentioned just that in the week going into House of Glass. I said there was a twenty-five percent chance for all of us. So it wasn't like I didn't know I could lose without being put through a table. I did and I know if I wasn't on top of the turnbuckle, I would have won the match and successfully retained the National Extreme Championship. You wouldn't have because you didn't have it as planned like you say you did. I know because for every move you made, I had a counter for it. You couldn't possibly have planned the outcome of the match because you were frustrated I had you figured out. I had something for everything you had. That really irked you, huh? The fact that you were being outsmarted, outplayed and outmatched by someone who is better than you really irked you. Especially by someone who you feel you're better than. So what did you do? You bid your time, you waited until I or someone else would make a mistake just so you could capitalize on it. Which, is exactly what you did. You aren't fooling anyone when you say you had it planned because if anything, that was an act of desperation. That's all it was and you know it. You know you're a fluke, you know you have to prove yourself to me, you know you have to beat me to show you deserve to hold the National Extreme Championship. If you don't, Aren? If you don't prove yourself to me, if you don't show you deserve what you have, then obviously you're a fluke. You're nothing but a fluke until you beat me. Until then, Aren, it's all just meaningless.

I'm whining? No, I haven't been and I wouldn't ever be. You're one to talk though. Wasn't it you who was whining to Monroe and demanding him to give you a shot at the National Extreme Championship? Huh? It was you, wasn't it? See, you shouldn't accuse anyone of something you could be guilty of yourself. Know what that tells me though? That tells me you really are a know-nothing child. Because you're trying to tell me that I'm the one who's whining, when you've been whining for the past couple of months. "Where's my title shot?!," "I'm a prince dammit!," "I should be the one to face Tyler Parker!" For the past couple of months, you've been whining and whining. So you know what happened? Monroe gave in, he gave you what you wanted and that was your title shot. The thing was, there was two other opponents. You were somewhat satisfied but you would had rather face me than all three of us. You wanted a higher percent chance, you wanted to lessen the odds. Regardless of what you wanted, you managed to walk out with the National Extreme Championship. See, if I was in denial, I wouldn't even admit that but I'm not. Why would I be? I know I made a mistake, a mistake of risk-taking when I should have just ended it then and there. I wouldn't go as far as to say I screwed myself over but I'm willing to admit I costed myself the National Extreme Championship as a result. I'm not trying to make excuses and if you think I am, well, you have me all wrong. I haven't made any, not once. I've acknowledged the fact that I made a mistake. You just so happened to be there to capitalize on it. Is that to say you're better than me? No and you're never going to be better than me if you aren't ever going to be with the kind of mindset you have, like I said earlier. You don't have the mindset of a true champion and it's evident. With the kind of mindset you have, Aren, you couldn't even beat me fair and square.

You couldn't even though you have to beat me. You have to if you want your reign to be memorable like you want it to be. You have to because if you don't, Aren? Then your reign isn't going to be so memorable. Compared to my reign, it definitely isn't going to be anything of note. You think my reign wasn't memorable? Uh huh. So no one's going to remember me beating GI Styles for both the World Heavyweight Championship and National Extreme Championship in one of the best matches of the year, being the first and only extremist to hold both of those titles simultaneously, in the main event with the National Extreme Championship every week, beating Y2Impact in one of the four main event matches at Pain for Pride this year and elevating the National Extreme Championship? If that isn't a memorable reign, then I don't know what it is. That isn't all either. My reign was one of the longest in history. I held it for as long as Y2Impact and had done just as much, if not more, in a shorter amount of time than GI Styles. That was all in seven months too, just imagine what I could have done for eight, nine, ten, etc. Is that mediocre to you, Aren? Because if that is, then I'd like to see you outdo everything I've done. I'd like to see you do at least a fraction of that. I'd like to see you try. Am I really a fuck-up? If I am, then I wouldn't even be here. I've made mistakes in the past and in the present but I'm going to make mistakes in the future too. At the end of the day, I'm human. I learn from them, move on and move forward. That's what you're going to have to learn, Aren. Because tomorrow night I'm going to take everything away from you just like I said I could. You forced my hand and now I'm going to make sure I leave you in a puddle of your own blood. It's going to look like a murder scene in the ring.
Caliban
Post November 29th 2014, 6:59 pm by Caliban
We open on Caliban standing in front of the EAW backdrop, he looks distracted and not completely there, in his eyes you can almost see the other place his mind is, he is wearing black sweat pants and an and incredible hulk shirt along with a black sweater with the hood up. The crew wait for him to start talking for almost a full minute before one of them decides to ask a question 

Interviewer: So with your loss at Shock Value when you pretty much assured victory I have to ask how your feeling especially with your incoming winning streak broken 

Caliban takes a few seconds to react to the mans voice finally doing so in a dead pan voice and ignoring the question 

Caliban: Can someone get me a chair?

Interviewer: What? 

Caliban: A chair, please 

A stage hand runs in with a cushioned steel chair, Caliban sits down and hangs his head looking at the floor, as his eyes come up to the camera the hood shadows them to the point where on the light blue in them can penetrate the darkness 

Caliban: How do I feel? You wanna know how I feel Frankie 

Interviewer: My name is paul 

Caliban: To be honest with you Frankie I'm fine, It's a loss, in this buisness it happens

Interviewer (slightly irritated): My name is paul 

Caliban: Look dude be happy your getting a damn name at all in an interview where they won't even put you on camera, just ask the question and be happy I'm acknowledging you at all right now 

Frankie: Ooooook then, so Ill ask again, after the last week how are you feeling?

Caliban rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands and sighs as he speaks 

Caliban: The past week didn't exactly go my way, of course that happens sometimes and it's especially going to happen when you run your mouth off like me, but at the same time look at this week. This week I go against the guys basically seen as my counter parts on the other shows, the 3 of us maybe the best in this division but only one of us can be the best and whether its by winning this match or by winning the title or by evolving into the World champion I will prove that I am the best of the current crop, I am the future of pro wrestling, the Sequitus of sports entertainment 

Frankie: But how can your confidence be that high, why should the people believe anything you say after last saturday night?

Caliban: You're like a shitty dog did you know that? Look the way I see life is simple, I have my hard times and I have my happiness, not matter how hard times get I know that by being me. By being the most impressive newcomer to this business in the last 2 years, the most aggressive ariel wrestler the world has ever seen and of course by being the artful dodger of professional wrestling. See if I lose like I did last week I can get pissed about it, second guess myself, whatever it is regular guys do or I can remember just who in the hell I am and what I get to do for a living and that is? 

He sits up tall and then stands up taking a smoke out from behind his ear and lighting it ignoring the protests from the crew

Caliban: I am the new age libertine, I do this for the love of the game, and what I get to do for a living is live my dream, I could be working at a gas station but instead I stand here every week and I fight in that ring any night they let me . Zach and Pantera this is my playground now
LVCIAN
Post November 29th 2014, 3:47 pm by LVCIAN
I've always said the past is irrelevant and it shouldn't be brought up because it can't be changed but I will make an exception today. It's imminent I talk about the past because it seems DEDEDE isn't aware of several factors about his opponent. Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we? Exactly five years ago I made my debut as a professional wrestler in EAW. I remember the expression on my opponent's face. He thought he had it all figured out. He thought he was going to completely dismantle me. Little did he know, I was fully prepared and I would take him on willingly and so I did. I established dominance over him in just seconds. It wasn't such a noteworthy victory, but I was satisfied with it and I was satisfied with myself. I was convinced my future as an extremist was bright. But it wasn't until nearly a year later that I captured my first championship. I restored prestige back to that belt, prestige Mister K stripped the belt off. After the events that transpired that night, I gave the AX Championship an identity and renamed it the New Breed Championship thus creating the New Breed Division, a division assembled by the future of EAW. That's why it's an essential part of this company. Several months later I defeated Jon Kelton and Justin Wingate in a grueling battle for the National Extreme Championship. I won my second title on that night and just like I did with the New Breed Championship I restored prestige back to that piece of gold, it acquired legitimacy the moment it touched my hands. My career hasn't been always replete with multiple successes though. I've be experienced many losses as well, but I have learned from them. I have become stronger and those losses contributed to the evolution of Lucian Black. I'm the man I am today because of all the failures I experienced. At Reasonable Doubt three years ago IMP beat me in a respectable fashion, but he didn't win. I consider myself the winner of that match because I won.. I won knowledge, experience and I won the respect of many people. As well as the disdain of others, but regardless of people's sentiments I learned and I utilized their love as well as their hate to revitalize myself. I was inspired by all the mistakes I made to do what is right, to right my wrongs. Without honor I was nothing. That's why I am something from nothing. I gained honor and that is much more significant to me than any of the titles I have won in EAW, EHW, NWF, CWF, AWF, AWL, and the list goes on. The reason I decided to talk about the past was to show DEDEDE how much I have been through and how much I have learned throughout the course of my career. He may be more experienced, perhaps more agile too, but he AIN'T better than me. It's easier said than done.. But come Dynasty I will show him and the entire world what I am MADE OFF. I'll prove everybody wrong just like I have time and time again in the past and become the new face of Dynasty and all of pro wrestling... BELIEVE THAT.

And believe ME when I say this, DEDEDE, I don't care about your stupid stories. I doubt anybody does. We all want to see Methuselah not some little BITCH. If you refuse to bring him out then I guess it's up to me to bring him out. I know walking into a ring with Methuselah is like cutting yourself deep and jumping into a beach infested with sharks, but I am not afraid of him. I've seen first hand what you are capable of, Ryan. I know you're one of the most dangerous men on the face of the Earth, but I DO NOT FEAR YOU. But you fear what I have said or could say. Evidently, you do. You may think I don't know you, but I know you. probably better than you know yourself.  We both know perfectly well that I am speaking the absolute truth. That's why you tremble every single time I open my mouth. The most lethal weapon I possess isn't my fist, it ain't my spear either. It's the truth - that is the most lethal weapon I have in my power. I don't need to validate myself at your expense. I've already validated my greatness as a professional wrestler  on numerous different occasions. I don't need you to validate a thing. But you need to beat me to validate yourself as the greatest of all time. Because in my books you aren't the best until you have beaten every one. Until you beat me you can't call yourself the best in the world. I don't need to convince myself that what I am saying is true because what I am saying IS true. However you keep trying to convince YOURSELF that I am lying through my teeth, you keep trying to convince yourself that you are a real man, but you are not, DEDEDE. And you will never be until you rectify your mistakes like I did, until you prove you have some honor left. I intended to take everything you have from you, but let's face it. You already lost everything, EVERYTHING. All you have left is a piece of gold you probably sold your soul to the devil to get. No integrity, no manhood, NOTHING. Even if I lose tomorrow night I will still be a better man than you will ever be, DEDEDE. I'm not just another challenger, I am not just another extremist looking to make history, I AM A MAN OF HONOR. You think I haven't been working my ass off for the past five years? I have been undoubtedly working harder than ANYBODY ever has. EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE because my fight is perpetual, it will never finish because there will always be something to bust your ass for. I don't have a problem with that. As a matter of fact I like it because it is extremely challenging. And like I said before.. I love challenges.

I can lose matches, but there is something I will never lose that you already lost a long time ago and that is BALLS. I'll never lose my integrity, my DIGNITY.. MY PRIDE. You're in an adverse situation. Your eye in the sky just hasn't seen it yet. I'll tell you what YOU deserve. You deserve to be put in a damn hospital, boy. That's the only thing you've truly earned in your career, an ass whooping. THE ass whooping of a lifetime. Want to know what keeps me going? The fact I have something worth fighting for. You don't, you only fight for yourself. That is the reason I am still around to this day. That is the reason I will ALWAYS be around regardless of the circumstances. At least until EAW permanently changes. I said I respected how resilient you are, how you have endured so much and you've gotten to the peak of the mountain. In a dishonorable fashion.. yes, but you did it. You became a legend. I respect that, but you don't deserve most of the glory you have lived. By now you are used to hogging the spotlight, stealing it from far more deserving extremists, but after Dynasty tomorrow night? You will get used to getting your ass handed to you. Because that is precisely what I intend on doing to you. I don't deserve any glory at all? DEDEDE, I deserve all the glory in this world. I don't want to repeat myself, but I have to so you can comprehend it... I HAVE WORKED JUST AS HARD AS GUYS LIKE ADV AND XAVIER WILLIAMS, I EARNED THIS OPPORTUNITY. And if I didn't, so what? You can't do anything about it. The ball is on my court not yours. Your fate depends on my fate. Whatever the outcome of our match is, adverse or beneficial, your fate lies in the palm of my hand, DEDEDE. If I wasn't good at this, do you think I would've made it this far? I wouldn't have, I would still be facing guys like Ventura on a weekly basis or challenging for second tier championship belts , but I AM GOOD. Better than good and that isn't my ego speaking. I'm stating a fact. Trust me, if they feel pity for anyone it's you. Especially after what awaits you. Especially after you meet your demise at the hands of a honorable man.

You refuse to acknowledge my efforts. You refuse to recognize my fight. You constantly overlook me, you continually underestimate my capability. You're severely mistaken. I can hang with anybody and I will prove it to you in twenty four hours. Time flies, doesn't it? The clock is ticking and soon words will transform into irrelevancy and only our actions will contain any relevance.I would accept reality, DEDEDE, I really would.. If it actually was reality. "Nobody leaves this earth without seeing the truth, even if it's the last thing they ever see" those are wise and truthful words, Ryan. I guess at this point it doesn't really matter who is lying and who is not. The fact of the matter is tomorrow night I am changing the face of professional wrestling forever, I am changing the course this company has taken, and I am changing the world we're all living in. Change is imminent. DEDEDE's eradication is imminent. My rise to greatness is imminent. On Dynasty, DEDEDE, I will demonstrate you that I am not only better than you but also that I am the best this or any other company has to offer. I hate to sound so cliche but it is true. I'm the real best in the world not the other punks claiming to be. I'll prove the world with some proof tomorrow night. That proof will be Methuselah's head on a fucking stick. It's over, DEDEDE. Your reign of terror culminates tomorrow night and if you attempt to stop me your precious career will too.
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 29th 2014, 2:01 pm by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY SUPERSHOW PROMO #5 

All of these questions you’re asking yourself, seeking for answers and trying to find truth. The sad thing is…you know what it is but hate the end result. The truth is this: I am the better man, the one who will triumphantly walk away from this battle royal as a number-one-contender for the National Extreme Championship. You’re right that you’ve changed but not in a positive way. No, you’re a washed-up, no good, piece of garbage that everybody wants to try and move away from and not have anything to do with. You have changed from a man of great ability to a man with no skills left to showcase. But, don’t worry Ventura I am still interested to work with you because if I defeat you, I will gain a reputation you’re craving and working towards. I’ll be known as adding another “Legend” to my list. You see…you can be relevant and famous again when you lose to me: The Evolution of Wrestling, The Classic One: Christopher Corrupt. You can harp on about me not being ready for this match and being championship material, but your time has come and gone, my opportunities are being paved and I am heading down the path of absolute glory. You’re heading down a path of shadows, left in the darkness, a darkness I once knew and stayed within until starting to realize – I am the one who can drive myself out of anything, I am in control, I can get past obstacles in my devious ways and I can change this sport completely. You want to question anybody who steps forward to fight, whether they are “worthy” of your time and have to “prove” themselves. No special treatment is needed, but you’ve made me realize how pathetic YOU are and how you need to constantly make it known you’re great quality and almost worthy of OUR time. Why don’t I just make it easy for you and send you down Pop’s exit? You two could co-exist, reminisce and look back at what you once had. The other part of the truth is I am ready and this bothers you…this bugs you that someone like me can get opportunities like this. Fuck, I destroyed Pop and my penalty is being slotted into a Battle Royal in a Supershow? Why wouldn’t I continue my path of corruption and conniving ways? I am the competition you have asked for and it’s in my work and my ways. It might not necessarily be what people view as the “right way” but in wrestling and in my view, you do whatever is necessary to win. It’s worked well for me and sending messages is something I do well. It isn’t just about not living by the rules; it’s more than that. It’s about having a fuck you attitude, do it yourself, better than everyone kind of mentality. It’s assuming everybody is wrong and you’re right and no matter what anybody says, thinks or assumes – they’ll soon recognize the hard truth: I am the best, the future, the revolution and the evolution of wrestling.

Don’t worry where this company is heading, with me in it, it’s going to be a lot better than where it currently sits. The era is burning bright with me carrying the torch introducing the world to a new way of wrestling – classic, no-holds-barred brawls. I am the professor of old school, the lesson is in, time for you to learn and apply what you know, and soon I will dismantle anything you throw my way. When I win, when I win Ventura…you’ll never forget. I’ll point it out every time. I’ll make it known until it bothers you so much; you’ll leave EAW and give us some peace and quiet. When I become a contender for the National Extreme Championship, my career will progress to great things, like becoming a champion, conquering EAW and all of its stupid “Extremists” and poorly skilled management. You think what you want Ventura, but the fact of the matter is this: I WILL walk out a contender and you as a constant loser.

Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 29th 2014, 12:03 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

You have time for a story? It's not very long. There was once a noble white knight who rode on his white horse into the dark lands of anguish and despair. Those who dwell the land spoke a language of moan and groan and they ate from the same place they slept and shit. It was a lawless land abiding only by the law of the jungle where remorse was scarce and the rich got richer while the poor grew poorer. This land was a land named ''Meritocracy'' and in this land the skies were red and the sun was black. Darkness lit their day, but the people were dark and the land was dark, other than the golden palaces. Some of those who lived there prospered, others in this land suffered, but they all knew the conditions before they arrived. They all made the choice to spend their days there, but along the way some of them lost sight. Some of them were disgruntled because they had to eat from the crops they sowed, they had to build their own castles from the ground up by brick, stick or stone, and they weren't used to that. They were used to things working their way, but they were forced to make it work. This white knight was raised in this land, but when he returned he was sickened by the conditions the people lived in. So he promised the people a glorious kingdom, he promised liberty and justice for all, promised to make a king in every corner and assured that evildoers will be given no justice. The people overwhelmingly favored him, and he challenged the King of this land, the king named Opportunity to a spot at his throne. In this battle, the King of all Meritocracy was stabbed in the back by his own kingsguard and the white knight immediately proclaimed victory. Though the King's head was not removed, the white knight took the Kings crown and assumed the throne to the joy of many. It was then that the white knight sat in his throne and told the people ''I promised you Justice, but you will have none of it from me. Instead I will give you what you've always asked for. Equality. Opportunity. Meritocracy.''

The sun grew a color darker than black and the skies bled onto the earth. Red, everywhere. The people were outraged, the land was being burned and the white knight became the black knight before the peoples eyes. The fallen King named Opportunity eventually returned to his feet and called out the white knight. The knight saw the King still had his head and would stop at nothing until he took it, so they continued their battle. To the astonishment of the court, the once-fallen King delivered a near fatal blow to the white knights heart. With the chance to kill him, the fallen King looked down at his enemy and instead of taking his life, he decided to take his crown. That crown was all that mattered to the fallen King, and no matter who sits on the throne, the one with the crown was the one truly in power in this land of Meritocracy. The King named Opportunity, in the eyes of the people, became a God. 

You aren't an exception to this story Lucian Black, all you are is another white knight. All you are is another challenger. You can tell me over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over until you're blue  in  the  fucking  face that I've lost my credibility.. or how I've lost my integrity.. how I've lost my manhood or that I never had it. Listen to me because I'm going to say this to you very slowly so you can hear this loud and absolutely clear. YOU  DO NOT  VALIDATE  ME. YOU DO NOT  .. VALIDATE  .. ME. You don't write my story, you don't even know the half of it. So say it a hundred thousand times over and over again, say that I've failed EAW and don't have the support of the people, say that I'm a poser, say that I'm a LOSER. HA! I'M THE LOSER! COMING FROM YOU! GO AHEAD! RUN YOUR MOUTH! YOU'RE JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW NOW AREN'T YOU? YOU'RE LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT NOW HUH? Fine! Great! Get it out of your system... validate yourself by tarnishing me. Find whatever it takes to convince yourself I am what you say I am. Let me just assure you that I've had worse said to me and wished on me before. There was a time where nobody in that EAW lockerroom or in the EAW Universe wanted to see me succeed. There was a time I was public enemy number one, and what did I do? I reigned as their champion. I beat everyone, every single person standing in my way. So congratulations, you've successfully bullshitted yourself into thinking you have a shot at me. What does it change? Does it take away my five match of the years, five world championships, five Pain for Pride victories, five years of work to re-gain this World Heavyweight title after it was snatched away from me?! Does it take away everything I've done, everything I've accomplished, everything I will accomplish, every day, hour, minute, second throughout the weeks, months, YEARS I've spent working my fingers to the fucking bone so I can sit in my seat today? This chair in the sky, this throne that sits higher than the new king of the land of Meritocracy that gives me MORE than enough leverage to call myself the eye in the sky... does it all mean nothing because Lucian Black stepped out from the shadows and decided to call me out as a coward?

No. 

And that's why you're going to lose so much more than just this match tomorrow, because you're a fool. You deserve to have everything taken from you. You deserve to work another five years and accomplish as much as you have the last five years. You deserve to have the fruits of your labor picked from your cart and have your land completely raped. You deserve to lose alll the respect as you think you have tomorrow when I hand your ass to you and publicly humiliate you like the whipping boy you've always been. You know you've spent so much time lying to yourself .. and maybe that's what's kept you going. Maybe you saw the people chanting your name to win a title and mistook them for actually caring about you. Maybe you mistook the pat on the back and the ''better luck next time'' for true admiration. Maybe you mistook pity for respect. It really doesn't matter, nothing anybody says or does can change what happens. These people can chant your name a thousand times louder than they chant mine but they can't hop the railings and win this match for you. What you fail to realize about your status compared to mine is that anybody can be in your shoes. A 5'9 one legged man could be in your shoes. It's not hard to be the sympathetic figure who has peoples ''admiration'', all you have to do is be a failure and stick around long enough. All you have to do is not be a quitter like so many people have quit over the years and you'll eventually get the fans behind you. Lets be honest with ourselves.. Speedy could have stuck around for five years and lost every other match he's in too, and he'd probably get as much fanfare as you. NOT because these people respect you, but because they feel sorry for you. But my story is different.. do you understand how much greatness it takes to call yourself a God and not get the same reaction they give Kevin Devastation? As much as you say my accomplishments are undeserved (Despite you saying you ''respected'' what I've become in this company you schizophrenic fuck) .. as much as you say I don't deserve the glory I give myself, you don't deserve any glory at all. That's why you haven't gotten it. And no, I don't give a ratsass about how hard you've worked because you just haven't worked hard enough. And desperately calling me a pussy doesn't change that either because trust me, no ''pussy'' goes through what I've gone through and makes it out the other end. Not in their wildest dreams, not in their worst fucking nightmare, and you haven't gone through 1/4th of what I've gone through, that's a fact. You might be a hell of a match for me tomorrow, don't get me wrong. You might be athletic, big and strong, experienced or etc but lets be honest with ourselves..You're just not good at this game. You're not good enough. 

Not good enough to hang with people like Tyler Parker, damn sure not good enough hang with people like me. It's the sad truth that's going to be apparent when I stand over you in the ring a little over 24 hours from now. It's going to slap you in the fucking face and you can either quit like so many other underachievers have, or you can wake the fuck up right now and accept reality. But it WILL hit you like a ton of bricks and there's nothing you can do about it. A fact of life; nobody leaves this earth without seeing the truth, even if it's the last thing they ever see. Eventually you'll have to take a look in the mirror and realize there's levels to this game, and there's a ways to go before you can get in the ring with Mr. DEDEDE and assume you're his equal, let alone his superior. So you're not just going to lose this match, you're not just going to lose everyone's respect or pity or whatever these people feel for you. Tomorrow you lose your entire false sense of security. Your whole reality comes all falling down and I'm going to take great pleasure in being the reason why! I'm going to give you EXACTLY what you deserve, because I'm going to continue to raise the standard like I do every single time I step in the ring, and you'll be trying to catch up to me every single time! You're going to be hit by that train called reality and you're going to wake up from this fantasy world because you've willingly stood on the tracks! You'll take that hard, bitter dose of reality and it will kill you or make you stronger, but one way or another you will meet the truth because you'll see it in my cold blue eyes. I made sure Zack Crash knew who his God was and tomorrow when it's all said and done, you're going to meet your maker live in the flesh! And you'll see things for the way they really are! You'll see through every bullshit lie you've been fed! You'll find on your journey to the edge of the earth that there is a ceiling.. and you'll hit that reinforced concrete ceiling harder than any rock bottom you've ever hit, because this will change you FOREVER. Tomorrow

YOUR TRUMAN'S SHOW BOAT HITS ITS WALL. 
Mstislav
Post November 29th 2014, 11:23 am by Mstislav
Oh Tyler, how low must you be at this point, how low must you be to resort to calling me, a humble worker, a thief. I mean I did what was best for me, and hell you’ve acknowledge during that match, that someone didn’t even have to beat you to win your title. In fact I’ve always thought the reason for such matches as a Glass Tables four-way. To crown a winner without having the person defending losing, hell with that you should have known that I could win without putting you through a table. Alas no Tyler you have come out here and try to say I am a fluke, by doing what a match intends for me to do. I’ll answer your question though Tyler I don’t think your envious because I beat you for your title, in hindsight my envious was not the best choice of words for you. Stop me on which you think is a better name for you Tyler. Whiner, Crier, Woe Is Me, any of these you like Tyler, because I’m sure that each and every one of these describe just you, and the way you are acting right now in this situation. It is common for a champion to have gripes over losing the championship, and finding ways to demean their successors, but you Tyler have made this all about your denial. You tell me that I am a thief you tell me that my reign is nothing more than a façade, because I have not beaten you. The only name that has been flung around here that has described me and was correct was strategist, because I did map out everything. I mapped out how to beat who, and what to do if someone slipped up, like our resident whiner here. You have no idea what I have planned for anything Tyler, and when something finally went into favor for the man who you don’t think would ever be relevant, you lash out and start calling out on how you were screwed over by that person, when news flash Tyler you screwed yourself over. Aren didn’t screw Tyler, Tyler Screwed Tyler. Say it with me again, Tyler Screwed Tyler. That is what happened plain and simple and you have yet to let the idea that you fucked up soak in and you make excuse after excuse.

And I am Thankful, Tyler, but not because you gave me what was rightfully mine, but because we have fuck-ups like you to step and tread on as we attain what we want. For Thanksgiving I was thankful for the fuck-ups I walked all over because they catapulted me to whatever I wanted. I was thankful for The Nas, who fucked up our tag team title reign so I could move on to bigger things. I was thankful for Chris Corrupt who fucked up our match so I knew that I was better than the tier I always thought I was on. And more importantly I was thankful for you who fucked up his own momentum and let a gap open for me. That is what I was thankful for. I knew the stipulation, you knew the stipulation, every inbred hick who could read knew the stipulation at House of Glass, Tyler, yet it was you who fucked it up for yourself, and cemented my victory. Hell now that I think about it if I wasn’t up POP could have been there to do the same damn thing, but no it was me. Hell if Lucien or POP had won I bet you wouldn’t be here spewing this garbage, and the fact that it was me just drives you insane. Knowing that this man who slapped you, who ambushed you, and who attacked you during a match, is in possession of what you once held dear. This man broke your seven month reign of mediocrity, and you can’t stand it knowing that his reign will be what yours couldn’t and that is memorable. Tyler I am not desperate, but I am vying for Sunday, because Sunday for me is all or nothing to finally put this shit to rest, and if I have to resort to anything than I will do it, not as an act of desperation, but an act of knowledge, the knowledge that I am right and always have been. And if you really cared about what Monroe says you would have beaten me down in that ring instead of slinking off into your little dog cage, with your tail tucked between your legs. You aren’t going to do a damn thing come Sunday, because all we will see is me holding this Title high and lofty, and me leaving with it. There will be no close calls, Sunday will be a massacre. Get your rest Tyler because I like it when my prey have a little fight in them before I finish them off. 
VENTURA.
Post November 29th 2014, 8:49 am by VENTURA.
Is this life?
Can someone please answer this question, showing all the work to me? My mind is being clouded with nonsenses, my body is now trembling in fear. Is this the real sign that society is really that terrible? Is this the sign that the talent of EAW will forever continue to portray themselves as the goofs that they truly are. Please God, establish another covenant between you and your people, and promise me that you can deliver by eliminating these atrocities from this company. People like Christopher Corrupt, a man that I was fully patient with from the beginning, has ended up becoming more of a hypebeast. And with the new addition in this debate, Pantera Negra, in which I do not know how exactly he got to be in this company, is questioning my "wealth" and all the success I have accomplished in this company? Are you all looking for a pointy spear to try and pierce my ass or what? Does this Battle Royal even seem to be beneficial for the both of you at all, because all that I keep hearing on and on from you two is that you need special treatment, you want to fit every bill there is to be known, but you two are JUST NOT READY. Grab a hammer, and nail that at the back of both of your skulls. You two need preparation, you two need proper guidance and instruction in order to learn how to grace the ring with a prospect that has been through it all from alpha to the pending omega.

Now this is where I am going to be completely honest. There is no way in hell I can doubt what you two might have, because I have been in that same position as you two before. I was always ridiculed, always had incomplete statements when someone runs my mouth while I talk, and the list goes on and on and on. However, am I bullshitting at where I am? Do you see me proclaiming to be a man who "doesn't live by the rules", or who "summits himself to a King and is ridiculing Ventura because of his wealth". Is this what it really boils down to, Corrupt and Negra? Please tell me, so that I can stop talking to save my mind at ease. All I ever wanted were competition that actually knew what they were saying, competition that can spark a new era for this company. After this Battle Royal, if fate doesn't stay on my side, and you two or the others win, then that was then. Tomorrow will always be an everlasting option, and even if I do lose, I will never, stop, working. Cliched or nothing, by work ethic, by loyalty, my contribution that I set in this ring is outmatched by any other person in this company. Shout out a pioneer of this company to my face, and I will say even that pioneer hasn't contributed massively. Reason why, it is because I vow to make sure that each and every week I go out to a ring, I will be the man that can get his kudos. I want to do whatever it takes just to reach the transcendence I was hailed at before, but you two are making that task a little more easier for me for Dynasty, because you two clearly don't have any ambition as to how your careers will continue to progress once you become contender for the NEC. I know how my career will progress, I know how the glowing, golden grail will start to glow massively across my face. I know that this is time for a huge leap.

I do not wish to talk any further, because I am tired already from having to debate over you two. Your conceited minds are no match for the mindset that I have planned for tomorrow night. Whether I make the most eliminations or not, the Battle Royal is going to be glittered all over, in each and every glamorous step that I make. I am the Caster of Dreams, I am the Visionary of EAW. I am your new Number One Contender for the National Extreme Championship.

And after all that is said and done.

This will not stop, Corrupt and Negra.

Our feud will never stop...

Until you two discover the truth..

The truth being..

I've changed.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 23 Tumblr_mjt7ftHqLD1qjhxrjo1_500
From the peaceful tranquil of my state, it is time to go down.
Post November 28th 2014, 11:27 pm by Guest
Eric Shaw's Campaign Is Over???

(Eric Shaw is seen sitting at his office desk, he looks pissed. He furiously is shown reading a newspaper titled "The Omaha Sun.... No Really, We Promise Our Newspaper Is Good" below it shows the headline article, it says "Eric Shaw Proves To Be Flop In EAW LMAO What A Jackass!")

Eric: Well I'll be damned. Months of hard work and this is the type of criticism I get in return!?

(Shaw begins to rip up the newspaper into shreds)

Eric: Lousy liberal media, terrorist scums, welfare motherfuckers, diehard feminists and self-hating gays who go around and think they are SOOOOOOO tough hiding behind their computer screen, damn hipsters acting like they're the next cool thing and they're all hot shit while they sip onto their cappuccino at Starbucks while typing away on their laptops about how they think that because they hang out with only minorities as if it's supposed to be cool while they illegally download their favorite season of Survivor! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

(Shaw flips his desk in anger)

Eric: I AM SICK OF THIS! I DESERVE BETTER! I SHOULD BE THE ONE HAS HIS FACE ON A QUARTER! I SHOULD BE THE ONE, WHO SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THE WRESTLING BUSINESS, SO THAT WAY WHEN COME 2016, PEOPLE WILL SAY "HEY, ERIC SHAW! YEAH HE KICKED ASS BACK IN HIS EAW DAYS!" BUT NOOOOOOOO, I JUST KEEP GETTING SNUBBED AND CHEATED! BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE! BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY SUCKED BUSH'S DICK! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

(Eric Shaw stops his temper tantrum and tries to cool himself down while breathing heavily and walking back and forth in his office, an intercom voice is then heard from the ground)

Intercom: Mr. Shaw, are you okay in there?

Shaw: YES YOU STUPID-

(Realizing his secretary couldn't even hear him, Eric took the opportunity to calm down, and then pick up the intercom machine and press the button)

Eric: Yes, I'm fine. You get back to work, nothing but a false alarm here.

(Eric then drops the machine and starts to look around, realizing he just fucked up his office)

Eric: That's it, this Saturday, I mean business! No more fucking around. It's time that Omaha's OG steps it up a notch and crushes the competition. No questions asked.

(The American flag fades into the background, a voice is heard over the scene)

I'm Eric Shaw..... And I approve this message. I also approve kicking everyone's ass and solidifying my chances in the 2016 election from here on out.

#EricShaw2016
JordanCiserano
Post November 28th 2014, 10:47 pm by JordanCiserano

::The camera turns on to Jordan Ciserano sitting down in a screen actors chair with sunglasses and his wrestling tights on (always ready for a fight.) He points up and a spot light shines upon him. He smirks, takes his sunglasses off and folds them throwing them behind his back. He smiles again and he begins.::          

Hello everybody Johnny… I mean Jordan is here! How are my mates doing today! Well I hope you guys are feeling pumped up because that is exactly how I feel today! I feel as excited as ever that I get to face Eric Shaw this Saturday after a devastating loss to Scott Oasis.

::He pulls his hand into a fist and juts it down near his heart being dramatic. He circles his head around and centers it toward the camera in an even more dramatic fashion like Johnny Cage. He smiles pretentiously and keeps going in a light tone not letting anything get to him.::

That match against Scott… how do I describe it in an honest and powerful way… oh yes! It was a failure… to say the least. You see I came into that match against Scott Oasis thinking to myself that I can play some mind games against him to throw him off to help me pick up an easy win. Shameful thing is my mind-games seemed to work better on Matt Ryder than anybody else near the ring.  So need-less to say in a fast match, I lost with a big time piledriver and I was given another loss here in EAW.

::Jordan continues to try to keep his fake Hollywood smile on for as long as he can to try to show that he still could be his Mortal Kombat counter-part::

Screw it… I can’t hold it back.

::Jordan puts another pair of sunglasses on and throws them to the ground. He stands on his actor’s chair and jumps onto them snapping them in half. He flips the chair and walks away from the stage… with the spotlight shining on nothing for a few moments he comes back with a steel folding chair and places it directly in front of the camera becoming more dramatic with his words over exaggerating every other word.::

Damn, it seems that EVERY SINGLE WEEK I come out here saying that I had great chances to win, saying that I have great opportunities to devour my competition and to win the crown for the King.! EVERY DAMN WEEK, and every week it ends up the same… with a loss from SOME GUY from SOME WHERE that I know that I can beat nine times out of ten. Just with my big time luck in this fed that ten percent has comeback to BITE ME IN THE ASS every time!

::He moves his arms over his head with his face turning a bight red in fury. You see Jordan’s veins flex out of his arms is discontent and anger showing just how annoyed he truly is. His eyes grown large as he continues.::

Seriously! I have tried everything that I could up to this point! Pumped out workouts I’ve done it! Techniques that I can’t pronounce I’ve done it!  Mind games for each opponent that I happen to face DONE IT! And not one time has that shit worked… so there is only one big question that I have to face myself. What do I do now? 

::He pulls his arms up to shrug shaking his head in disbelief of anything that was going on. Seemingly breaking down on the inside on every word that he takes from nothing but wonder of what to do next. He moves his arms in and pops his neck from side to side. When he seem to calm down he begins to run his hands though his hair and he scratches as his cheeks.::

This already sounds like an act of desperation from a guy who has only been here for a couple weeks right… right? Oh yeah… yeah I know it does… but you have to understand that WINNING is within me! I have traveled around the world from Britain, to Germany, to Turkey, to Japan to freakin’ Hell and Back! And I have done one thing win. Plain and simple as that… win! Then I try my luck and I come here and lose my first matches, devastating to my spirit of wrestling as you see within my spirit.  So I guess through the mind games and the techniques there is one last thing to try, one last freakin’ thing!

::He raises his voice in a high pitched scream! Now rocking back and forth in his lone steel chair with but a light shining upon him.::

And that is to stop the mind games! Stop the crazy techniques that I have been doing! And go back to plain old, frank as Frankenstein, blunt as an atom BOMB! Go back to the technical style and mind-blowing counters that I have gotten to know over ten years and win some damn matches! I know that you know that I think that I am the future in this fed and you would be quite right yes… In fact I know that some day I can become a powerhouse in this business one that believe it or not can’t lose if he wanted too! That’s right! So it’s time to go back to what I know to beat  this jabroni Eric Shaw!

::His eyes and eyebrows raise up again, his nose flairs, his breathing intensifies, and a big smile like the joker crosses his face as he moves in closer to the camera so only his sweat full crazy face can be seen for his voice gets very low breaking his sentences into pieces.::

Eric Shaw… man… I am ready for you. One on one… beat the clock challenge. Whoever is the quickest! Whoever is the strongest! Whoever is the most motivated to defeat their opponent one… two… three will have but a chance to win the entire day against all of the other EAW wrestlers. So Eric, who is it going to be? TELL ME! Who is going to be the fastest, strongest, and most motivated to be able to captivate an audience, while winning the match in record time. So I will ask again… who’s it going to be?

::He looks around the vacant stage looking for someone to answer his question but no one appears in sight! Jordan sees this so he stands up and backs away from the camera screaming “Anyone!” as it echoes around the stage set. He shakes his head and sits back down in the slick chair as he mumbles curses as he continues.::

In my act of confidence and self-respect I would have to say that I am ready for this match while the match isn’t ready for me. Like I said but a few minutes ago I feel pumped up! I feel excited! Because Saturday is a new day, oh yeah! It is a new opportunity for myself to win and to get the redemption that I have been wanting since my debut. And I know that I have the tools to do it!

::He yells his last words in a satisfying scream ending with a deranged laugh still breaking down from not finding a way to win. Jordan hangs his head down between his legs and shakes it slowly.::

The tool of experience! That is right the state of my mind is greater for this match! I know that neither of us is at the top for experience for this match, hell I have only been in one “Beat the Clock Challenge” match myself. But I can tell you that I am always on top! After losing my last challenge like I somehow… SOMEHOW always do. I decided to open my eyes and watch the tapes over and over and over so that I could learn what I need to do to execute my opponent! Over those many hours and many re-runs though. I learned that I couldn’t waste any time in this match for time is valuable in these matches and in the ring that could be fatal. I learned that I couldn’t go off the top rope for that is too deadly, the top rope is a poison apple in these matches which is always calling my name but like sin and insanity I must resist! I could tell that by the clock ticking second by second is a fast match, so I need to be ready to use everything. From turnbuckles to steps so that I can become immortal defeating my opponent! Seeing is a gift and learning is but a virtue… lets see if Eric can see my knowledge running though him at thirty five miles an hour! (60 KMH I believe)

::He throws a quick fist showing pure speeds stopping himself before he can harm himself before he gets into the ring. He smiles and begins to laugh out of the blue and points to the camera.::

I know you really don’t think of that as anything. I know that! For once that bell rings anything under the sun can happen in an instant so I am prepared to use even more than my mind, I am ready to use my body… and my body is ready! As you have seen during my tenure in EAW so far I have been beaten up. But after that last loss in a couple moments. My body is feels ready for anything… anything. It is weird let me tell you but what isn’t? I feel fresh and alive with energy and my legs feel right in the mood for dancing. Dancing up into the chin of Mr. Shaw and knocking him out.

::Jordan stands up and hops around with his leg in the air simulating a kick going back and forth. And he yells “Told you!” In a subtle act of fun. He jerks his head down pulling himself together to how he was before the dance and he rolls on.::

This freshness and relief is just what I need of course! Needed to run and gun though the ring and though my opponent to make sure that I can bob and weave out of the way to any offensive attacks and that will help me maybe more than anything… except my technique of course.

To higher my advantage I said that I am going back to the basics and that was no lie. Back to the way that I know better than Buffalo doused in five feet of snow! I know my style of wrestling better than anything… anything else so I know that I can go up to Eric and let him attack me right when that match starts. With no defense at all and at that instant where he attacks me will grab him arm flip it over my shoulder and take him down. In an act of frustration his mind will tell him to try again and I will then Superkick his ass knocking him down faster than anybody could expect! It is that simple. And though that scenario seems impossible, with my perfected technical style it is all-plausible. 

::He points to himself with a pretentious look smiling like Johnny Cage, yet again back to mocking the “actor.” He shakes his head, and runs his hand though his hair one last time before he ends.::

My mind, my body, my soul is ready for a win and with my attributes I feel that I am unstoppable for this match against Eric Shaw. I feel that I am ready for my first damn win in this business to show every one that I am no Hollywood Johnny Cage clone! I am ready to show that I am only one man! JORDAN CISERANO! And this Saturday I will make sure that no one forgets it!

::Jordan laughs to the camera… stands up and winks to the camera as well. He points up and the spotlight goes out. You hear to chair being flipped over again and you hear Jordan run out of the building as the camera turns to black with Jordan still in a state of insanity.::

Christopher Corrupt
Post November 28th 2014, 9:00 pm by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY SUPERSHOW PROMO #4 

So that was your big finish? Am I supposed to be scared now, running away, never to be seen or heard from again? Nah, that’s just not my style and instead you want to carry on saying the same old shit that I am lackluster, nothing special, a third tier Extremist. It’s funny, because that’s probably what people think of you now. They don’t see the man who won Grand Rampage or headlined Pain for Pride. No. They see a man who took a shot, made it, had a decent career, stopped, came back, and is now living old glories in the wrestling ring. You’re chasing after those past accomplishments but you aren’t recognizing that you aren’t needed or really wanted anymore. POP was taught this lesson and I’ll be happy to do the same for you. You’re wasted space Ventura. You walk around like you’re royalty when in actuality, you’re the one people are laughing at behind your back, saying stuff even I can’t repeat and being ridiculed every moment. I’ve heard this promo before from others but it hasn’t made me leave, get angry it just drives me to get even on the person. So, keep this shit up, it will be fun to take you out. You see, this ain’t a new number, this is something people always want to use, but yet I still stand and keep coming back and keep climbing up the ranks. Recognize true talent when you see it Ventura as it goes beyond the skills in the ring, it’s the personality, the way one talks, how they carry themselves, how they are with the fans – I HATE them and how they are with everybody else. I have an edge. Am I special? I am unique. I am the guy people want to be, wish they could be, because I call it like it is, stir shit up and get my way. Why? Because I am a bad guy and people like bad guys. They aren’t interested in the good ones, the Saints, nah…. they like the sinners. And it’s interesting how you say all this shit about me that I am nothing, I’m done and yet, I am the only competition in this battle royal. HUH?? I mean it’s true, it’s just you’re confused. You’re saying one thing and then another. Oh well, who’s stupid now? Not only that…but Pantera Negra responded, he’s an opponent in this match? So…maybe pay attention to what’s happening, I am not your PR person. Maybe add one of those to your Entourage. Oh and Ventura…I am better than you. I always was. These past accomplishments you have had are impressive but you aren’t exactly winning right now. Time to look in the mirror and recognize I am the future, I am the Revolution, I am the beginning and you are the end of an era…of pathetic, stupid, moronic men who thought they could be what they were in the past. Call yourself a Legend or whatever handle that you like, but know that I am here to demolish these types and start a new trend.

So what do I have to prove to YOU? That I am the Dark Horse – the odd man out – not the favourite but man…when I win on Sunday, the shit is going to be hysterical. Watching you explain this should be rather interesting. And if I lose, if you or some other assclown in the match defeats me…it just wasn’t the time, maybe I am set for better things. Things happen for reasons. You losing is a sign…a sign to leave. Me winning? Is a sign of good things to unfold.

You are a seasoned veteran of the company, that’s the problem Ventura. You’re yesterday’s news. NOBODY cares. NOBODY wants you to win. NOBODY cheers you on. Your Entourage is probably paid for. They’re your yes men and women. They’ll just agree to keep you happy and try to make you feel relevant. I speak truth Ventura. I don’t talk shit unlike some. Am I really nothing? Or am I want YOU want to be or just don’t have to balls to play the part? I am looking forward to this battle royal and eliminating you from the picture. Perhaps you’ll get a hint and stay out of EAW for good. Has-beens of EAW are not welcome…the future is.

Pantera Negra…really? Seriously? We’re doing this? You want to challenge corruption? Well we know the end result – you’ll lose. Corruption always wins kid. I want you to stay out of this Battle Royal because I’ll completely embarrass you. Leave this match to me; I’ll only say it one last time. You see, I am sick and damn tired of new talent walking in like they own the joint, trying to get what is there’s when they haven’t earned it, paid the price or their dues. You’re a joke. If my name is on the card, you ain’t getting past me, like it or not, hate it or love it, it’s how it is. I am the Evolution of Wrestling, the Future; the Revolution and I will overcome anything thrown in my way. What can I bring to Dynasty that Kevin Devastation hasn’t? Myself and my abilities and quality of wrestling. The shit you guys display is absolutely pitiful. Not only that but a message: Corruption is the only way this company should operate and abide by. I would call the shots, see what is right and really put things in order. You talk about me forsaking the fans of EAW – I never needed them, I never need the support of those fucking morons standing out of their seats “cheering” and “booing” EAW Extremists like damn puppets being controlled by their simple minds. Oh and for the record…I ain’t joining you. Forget that shit and erase it from your head, just like you winning the Battle Royal. I am in this match for a reason…to eliminate every knucklehead that stands before me and that has doubted, made fun and tried to stop me. Pantera Negra we’ve never battled but we will, as far the others, I don’t know them, but I immediately don’t like them. And Ventura? There’s a new level of hatred…a new level you never thought existed.
Devan Dubian
Post November 28th 2014, 7:00 pm by Devan Dubian
I'm thankful for my wealth. I'm thankful for my handsome looks. I'm thankful for being so darn amazing.

You want to know what I'm not thankful for?

You two nitwits claiming bullshit for things you did not do.

I will show my respect to you Hades the Hellraiser but I will never kneel to you. Any person who has won such a prestigious title has the right to earn my respect. It's because I know the the kind of vigor that's needed to make it as far as you have. You went able to make the list that many have tried dying to get on and I would know because I'm one of those men. You know what it takes to step onto that gigantic stage, lay everything on the line and walk up the ramp with the weight of gold on your shoulders. I've done two-thirds of that and been stuck on the third step for the longest time now. However as many may not come to realize it, that third step has abetted me more than it has hurt me really. You see by winning the world title and holding one of the most prestigious titles in company, you automatically believe that you have embellished yourself as one of the this company's greats already. You believe that just because you have already completed the third step that you can develop no further, advance no more because you are already at the top. There lies the frailty in your mindset and where not having completed the third step can be used to my advantage. You've completed the whole story mode and don't wish to look anything past it. As for me, every time I try to go for the winning prize, I find a new pathway or learn a unique trick. So when the day comes that I am furbished as the new world champion, I will already have learned everything that there is to be studied. You are a world champion but like many who preceded you, you are an oblivious world champion. Many wonder why our world champions fall after a while, what changes from what was a few months ago? It's because after after a while, the opponents start getting resourceful and start throwing shots that the champ has never seen or even heard of before. So then my philosophy is that if I happen to learn everything before I go into the fight then I can never be humbled because I will have already know every single bullet that's being shot at me, where it will be and when it will hit me. The only thing separating the level where you're standing and where I'm standing is one reign. You can go ahead and try to claim that it automatically makes you more principal than me and there are many out there who choose to work with numbers over logic that will believe you but when the punch comes to punching and we face in the ring, your face itself will be telling all of the honest truth. You be yourself and let me worry about what succeeds me. I'm aware of the adversaries I've made getting this far and I'm certain that I'm going to be adding more to the list before it's all said and done. If there is anything I learned in the past three years of playing a scam character, it's that your friends will let you down. You're only their ally when they're down a man and need you to help them or when you're at the finish line but they find an opportunity to cut you somehow and make it all about them. What I did last Sunday wasn't so that I could brag about the moment in the succeeding weeks. I did it to make a point and looking in the mirror as I am now as opposed to last week, there's no one that can convince me that I made the wrong choice. So yes I will see to it that Starrstan is handled with. I will always see to it that Brian Daniels does not interfere with my plans and that Norman Hellion like many others doesn't have an ulterior motives of his own. Above all, I will see to it that you Hades the Hellraiser do not get inside my head and are dealt with. Whoever my adversaries may be, from today till Road to Redemption: there is no bigger prey on mind than you Hades the Hellraiser. I suppose signing the list comes with its' own consequences, I suppose you should have read the whole contract before signing on board. Just another neophyte slip-up by another world champion.

I suppose you're trying to convince me of something Norman. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're trying to convince me of but it sounds like you're trying to elude yourself as the mastermind of my betrayal at Shock Value. Newsflash: you weren't Norman.

What I did at Shock Value was of my own doing. What I will do in the preceding weeks of Road to Redemption will be of my own doing. So when I win the Answers World Championship at Road to Redemption, there will be no one else to share the glory with but myself. For many years, people have taken credit for my work. This is why I chose to leave ELITE behind. They weren't fast enough to keep up at me and why should I have to carry the burden for two extremists who do nothing but live off of the glory of their past names? There was a time when Starrstan was good and he could prove it. Not long ago, Brian Daniels could also claim the same but this is what I was talking about. Brian Daniels fought valiantly for years to get his world championship and when he does end up completing the third step, he falters. It's happened to the best of us but not me. I left them because after all my weeks of carrying them on my back, I wasn't going to let them take credit for the upcoming success that was awaiting me. I left ELITE behind because I didn't want them leeching off of my success and it was only imminent, not because I saw a light shine upon my career telling me it was good for the future of my career. You were a bystander yourself for weeks, you saw that every time our factions engaged in a battle: it was almost never me that went down first. I didn't lose at House of Glass and I didn't lose at Shock Value, I was being forced to carry two humongous scroungers whilst RAGNAROK rode upon their vehicle to the finish line. The thing is though Norman, I didn't mind being the third guy hiding behind the curtain in ELITE. While there was no doubt that I was perhaps the most proficient member in the ELITE faction, I had no trouble being the man behind the scenes because my intentions in the factions weren't to embellish myself or anything of that sort; I just had one goal in my mind and that was to destroy RAGNAROK. You can try to claim whatever reason may appease you but I'm telling you, it's all hogwash. My intentions were clear from the start, I wasn't trying to swindle you into believing that I was going to be your friend. I said from the starting that you were my enemy and that you were going to remain my enemy as long as I needed you to stay that way. I look at my surroundings and the resources I have, and no matter how large or small it is; I mold it into something amazing. It's only been a week and I was able to wreck havoc among the roster by disrupting the class pyramid by coming out of the mist and defeating one of the show's most prominent extremists in less than ten minutes. I will do the same this week and regardless if I have ten men on my side or ten men on the other side, the only thing this me cares about now is the victory, the gold. You're a pawn fighting in a fight that's way above your head Norman. You fought valiantly and you have come close on multiple occasions and whilst I appreciate that, you haven't even close to the kind of misery I've been forced to deal with for the past few years. All those close calls or the managers interruption, I've seen every trick played to its keen within the sight of my eyes. You could say that I've learned every trick in the book and a victory at Road to Redemption is all I really need to close the book off. Whilst as for you, you're still in the midst of your plot somewhere trying to figure yourself out. If it helps you by any means, you can definitely choose to look upon me as an exemplar for your future work. You've given me more than enough to work with against Hades the Hellraiser and I appreciate you willing to share all these scouting reports with me but I think I've figured out what kind of monster Hades the Hellraiser is by this point. In the process of figuring out his identity, I've also figured what kind of character you are as well Norman Hellion. You probably never even thought of it but your willingness to help will be the start of your own debacle. It would make for a very good plot, another chapter addition in your book Norman Hellion. You and Hades have both ruled these realms for a bit too long and it's quite disheartening for the people who have had to watch it for the past few months. Gladly I, Devan Dubian am finally here and ready to bring you to the light. My book is only a few pages pages from being finished and when it is, I'm certain that my name will be illuminated in an another book: the records book as the new Answers World Champion.
LVCIAN
Post November 28th 2014, 4:36 pm by LVCIAN
I feel bad for some of you extremists out there who are passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high. I made grace happen. I infused my life with action. I didn't wait for it to happen, I made IT happen. It's funny and ironic at the same time because five years ago I wouldn't have laid a finger on DEDEDE. I was intimidated, frightened by the likes of him, Jaywalker, CM Banks, Impact, Mak  and all those other legends of extreme. Just the thought of stepping into the ring with one of them one day made me shake in my boots. Now I'd be willing to take them ALLL ONN. I'd be willing to face each and every single legend, icon, hall of fame member in one night. Because right now I feel unstoppable, I feel like not even a bullet could touch me. I'm on top of my game. I'm better than I have EVER been and, guess what? I ain't even reached my full potential YET.  DEDEDE, I am the one who is going to kick your ass and take that title from you. THAT is who I am! And yeah, maybe I am a little crazy. You got to be to want to change the world. You may say I am a dreamer.. But I am not the only one. More people join me on my crusade everyday. Millions of EAW fans around the world support my cause. I won't let them down. Seemingly, I envision a fantastical world, but it won't be fantastical once I take your title. Taking your belt will not only make me a prominent extremist, it will give them HOPE. You understand that, Ryan? There's a lot more at stake than just championship gold.

What am I going to do to establish justice and a honorable regimen? That's pretty simple. I'll eradicate corruption and those who have allowed it to propagate. You're one of the fathers of corruption in EAW. You allowed Crash to become the most powerful extremist not to mention all the other atrocities you have committed. Most of your actions have been characterized by fraudulence. You did beat Crash and I applaud you for that, but you failed to get rid of him for good. Being a man of integrity represents honor, DEDEDE. Having an immaculate reputation represents honor, DEDEDE. Honor is something you obviously lack and never have had. Across cultures and time, honor and manliness have been inextricably tied together. In many cases, they were synonymous. Honor lost was manhood lost. Because honor was such a central aspect of a man’s masculine identity, men would go to great lengths to win honor and prevent it's loss. Times have changed, the definition of honor these days is unrecognizable and I to be frank  am probably the only real man left in this company. Because let's face it, you? are NOT a real man. That's why I called you a pussy. I don't lie, I never have and I certainly don't say things just to say them.  Everything I have said is true and I have uttered every word for a reason.

I just explained what honor is supposed to be. What it was, what it is now. Do you get what I continually attempt to maintain my beliefs alive? Why I want to expand them to the world? I know a better world is a strong possibility, DEDEDE. I'm not giving up on the people, not everything is lost. Despite EAW being what it is, there was honor once. Hell, when Tyler Parker and I showed respect for each other, that moment Tyler and I protagonized demonstrates that there is still hope, that it is not too late for a change. You don't have a problem if you're deemed as the bad guy, you don't care. But I do, DEDEDE, I have a problem and I care because that makes you a threat. That makes you apart of everything that I am against. You may think you're a God because you have won more titles than I have. but you're no God. You're a poser, a loser disguised as something he will never be. A lot of fraudulent establishments are operating I know that DEDEDE. I know many unfair things still happen day after day, week after week. That doesn't mean they can't change. I know that is just how the world works, but the way it it works can be altered. If I have to confront God himself to change the world then so be IT. I know things won't change regardless who is in power or who holds the World Heavyweight Championship. Things will change my way, DEDEDE, not in any way you or anybody has thought of. I have everything calculated, I have plans for the future of extreme and you won't spoil them. I won't let you hinder the progress of Extreme Answers Wrestling! There will always be takers and those who are taken from. You're right and this Sunday I WILL BE THE TAKER AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO IS TAKEN FROM. I'm taking your world title, your spotlight, your glory and even your illustrious career if I have to. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TODAY WILL BELONG TO ME TOMORROW. The people in power throughout the course of my career have rejected and denied my rightful shot at a World Title. For reasons I will never get because I have busted my ass for EAW, I have contributed to the success this company is today, but I am still not worthy, huh? Despite all the sacrifices I have made for EAW I am not worthy according to "The Eye In The Sky". I hope when I pin you for the third time and become the new champion you finally recognize my efforts because despite all the insults you've thrown at me I respect what you have done and who you have become in this company and it would be a privilege to earn your respect. I know for a fact that won't happen, you don't respect anybody but yourself. That being said, fuck your respect. It's not like I need it anyway. I got the respect of my peers, i got the respect of legends, I got the respect of the EAW universe.

I don't recall committing any atrocities, but if I did in fact committed some I did it to protect the land of extreme from the monsters that roam it's landscape. I never demanded a title shot, I felt I was deserving of one and TOOK IT. I respect Diamond Cage, I consider him a brother as a matter of fact. But I have worked just as hard as he has not just for a damn title shot, but for everything I have today. I've been fighting my entire career, for  half a decade to get here. I've come way too far to throw it all away. I've worked way too hard to turn and walk away from this place. I got handed nothing. You on the other hand... You got handed almost everything you have. That ego of yours was conceived out of a glory you never deserved, it was born through accolades that other extremist were far more worthy of. You can call me a failure, you can call me untalented, call me whatever you want to call you know I am speaking the truth and that truth I have been speaking causes you severe anguish and pain so you try to camouflage your feelings by spewing out cheap insults. I don't even consider your words offensive, I think they are amusing actually. Nobody forecasted your eradication at Dynasty this Sunday, but believe me DEDEDE IT IS coming. You're at the end of the road and soon I will claim my rightful spot as king. I was in a hospital bed when Crash and his team succeed over your team. I had a brutal match against Kevin Devastation that night and I was barely able to walk. That's why I wasn't there to stop Crash when nobody else was. But Ryan, you're the one who was supposed to stop him. You and your team, it was YOUR company not mine. Crash can kill me? Crash can't even kill a fly you should feel disappointed with yourself because you lost the war to that second rate extremist. YOU, not me, not even your team or anybody else in EAW... YOU. It's all your fucking fault and you know it. But what's done is done. You failed us all end of story. Unfortunately for you and your supposed "supporters" you will fail yet again when you fall before me and surrender everything you claim you have worked so hard for. You're a pussy, DEDEDE, when I said I wanted to face Methuselah,  the only facet of the great Mr. DEDEDE that has some balls I wasn't kidding.

I know what Methuselah represents. That's why I want to face HIM. I know what I would be getting myself into if that part of you that you have repressing for a long time now arose. You see, I like challenges. I love challenges and legitimate obstacle because the more legitimate they are the better I will have proved myself by overcoming them. It's quite apparent you want nothing to do with Methuselah. So basically you are accepting you are not a real man. Why am I not surprised? You're actually proud of who you are... I wonder how you will feel when I take your pride and everything that means something to you this Sunday. I know this is my time, I can feel it. Do you think I am going to let you walk away from that ring with a smirk upon your face? If the answer is yes then you really don't know just who the fuck I am. But you will this Sunday. AFTER this Sunday you will learn what guys like Mister K, Kevin Devastation and many others have learned the hard way.. THAT I AM NOT TO BE MESSED WITH. I know you feel threatened, no matter how much you try to hide it your feelings towards me are written on the wall. You know I have what it takes, all the requirements to defeat you. Yeah, the last time I pinned you was thanks to Ares Vendetta, but what about the first occasion I pinned your shoulders to the mat? I'm stepping into the spotlight for the first time and you can bet your ass I am going to seize IT. The culmination of the story of the great Mr. DEDEDE will be written soon by yours truly. You keep underestimating me, marginalizing me like it's two thousand and nine and I am still a novice extremist, but that is okay. I know I have screwed up many times, I know I have been upstaged by other extremists most of my career but those days are over, DEDEDE. I'm taking over the game and not even an army of DEDEDE's or Methuselah's cease what I am about to start. Heaven knows how hard I have worked to live MY own moment. I have been dreaming of becoming a world champion since the infancy of my career and this Sunday I finally get to witness my dream take shape. I'm not doing this for me, Ryan, unlike you I have something worth fighting for other than my own selfish desires and that is justice and for a honorable institution. I've been told a lot of things. Most recently that I am insane for wanting to change the world.. Maybe I am, but believe me my mission will be accomplished. Even if it's the last thing I do. I'll engrave a good name in the sands of time and for centuries people will talk about Lucian Black.

I haven't been running my mouth for fun, I have been running my mouth to demonstrate you how much of a pussy you are. Nothing I have said has been enough to seal your mouth, but that is because actions speak much more louder than words. And come Sunday my actions will speak really, REALLY loud. I have suffered defeat in many battles, but this Sunday when I enter the battlefield I will be fighting a war, not a battle. The biggest war in my entire life. It won't be over until one of us stops breathing, DEDEDE. It won't be, but regardless of the outcome I will shock the EAW universe like I have done time and time again and I... I WILL MAKE HISTORY.
VENTURA.
Post November 28th 2014, 3:53 pm by VENTURA.
You're done.
And you will forever continue to be done until the remainder of your life, Christopher Corrupt, because you just added more ammunition to the already revealed evidence that you, in fact, are a mere ass in this company. I tried to be a good person last night, I tried to keep my temper down on a minimum and try to negotiate with you on a professional level, but as soon as I heard all the crap that you just said, you convinced me and everyone else in the entire roster. You are lackluster, and you will continue to grow under that rate until you realize that you are not that special. You aren't EAW's bully, you aren't the hall monitor who stops things within a blink of an eye. You are simply a third tier Extremist, and I don't care if that offends you because generally, you certainly are. I mean, how long will knowledge finally reach the center of your brain in order to fully be known that you are not THAT special. Sure, we already established the fact that you are specially retarded in every criterion there is, but don't try to go deep down inside that retardation, because I am afraid it will lead to bad things. I tried to be the mediator between you, and this Battle Royal, because we know that from all the things we have disagreed on between each other, it is a safe bet that the two of us are the only real competition in this match, since everyone else are jacking off doing something else, letting an opportunity slip past their hands. You, it seems that you are an ectype of those people, Christopher, because you resemble the mediocre traits as them. Try to talk tough, try to have an ego that cannot even be contained at your fullest potential, and you try to think to yourself that you are better than me. Is that right, Corrupt? Sure you aren't tipsy or anything? Maybe you are tired? Just making sure, because I am looking for any symptoms if a new mutation of retardation is in further development.

You and I are nothing alike--that is easily understandable, but to say that I am not competition, that I am not the cravings for an Extremist, you are showing that you are full of it, Corrupt. What accolades have you accomplished here in this company, Chris? Have you ever been in a main event match in this company. Have you ever main-evented Pain for Pride? Have you ever won the Grand Rampage? I am not throwing these feats that I have achieved just across your face, but based on statistics, what do YOU have to prove to ME? You shouldn't be asking all the questions, making all the reassurances towards me. I should be taking charge of that role, because you are the fledgling alongside these others. I am a seasoned veteran of this company. You are the little dude from across the street. I have the momentum leading up to this match. I have the better ambitions and envisions as to how I will progress when I become the Number One Contender for the National Extreme Championship, because I have waited long enough just to get this sought of treatment. From the afterthoughts such as Drastik, ridiculing EAW with his useless slander, now is finally the time that I have a real opportunity to cast forward my redemption slip and get the reward that I have so earned. How about you? You are merely the type of guy who will disappear and not pop in under weeks later, unless there is another Battle Royal event in a show or a FPV.

Use a new option, Chris, because I have basically dismantled you for who you truly are: nothing. You're done.
From The Boardroom 2
Post November 28th 2014, 2:19 pm by Guest
(Fade in on the boardroom, camera travels along the walls, paintings of imposing figures in suits, undearth there are names, Phineaus Walker, Samuel Walker, Thomas Walker III and the camera rests of Jason Walker. Camera pans over to Jason Walker who is sitting on a large leather chair, to the left there is a wall of TV with a large TV in the middle showing EAW matches, Walker turns from the TV and looks at the camera, in the background Samson stands in the background, his large hands clasped in front of him and his sunglasses on.)

Walker: Greetings EAW, greetings again from EAW's newest and best aquisition, Jason Walker. I come to you with good news, my time of ascension is close at hand and all of you will bear witness to The Hostile Takeover. I told you you would now know what I am here, well today I have decided to unveil my master plan to you. You see it's very simple, I am a wealthy man, I am a very wealthy man. What Donald Trump calls his fortune, I call pocket change. I could have spent my years living in the lap of luxury, sailing the world, stopping at tropical islands and basking in the sun for the rest of my days, but no I had another calling. I fell in love with wrestling. I saw Hogan drop a leg drop on Earthquake, I saw the Warrior press slam his way to the belt, I saw Randy Savage have a war with Ric Flair. Through the years I watched more and more, I saw match after match after match. When I was fourteen old, I decided to attend the Royal Rumble in Madison Square Garden in the year 2000 and my life changed forever. What I saw was a match that people still talk about, Cactus Jack fought Triple H in a street fight. It was during that match I decided, that is what I want to do with my life. Now many years later here we are, I am coming to the EAW.

(Walker stands up and walks over to a large bay window and looks out over the night sky, thousands of lights below indiciate the bustling city)

Walker: It's quite simple really, you all have to realise, I am coming to EAW for one thing.

(Walker turns to the camera and smiles widely)

Walker: I'm taking over.

(Samson laughs)

Walker: (laughs) Yes EAW, I am coming to EAW to take it over. I will fight and claw my way to the top of pile, take the world title and with it, take EAW as a company.

(Walker goes back over to the chair and sits down,)
Walker: You might ask yourself why? Why would Jason Walker want to be the champion, it's not for money because he's rich, is if for honor? I'll answer that, no because I have no honor, I will do what needs to be done. So why am I doing this?

(Walkers face straightens and his tone changes, he is no longer smiling)

Walker: I am doing it to destroy EAW. I will take the title and destroy EAW from it's
core. Why? Because I hate this federation and everything it stands for. Your foul mouthed champions and wrestlers, it's violence and it's debauchery. It's coming to an end. You hear me EAW? The good times are over! Your days of foul mouthed champions spouting their filth to everyone and anyone, the days of violence and barb wire are over too. I don't partake in garbage wrestling, I prefer to fight one on one in a simple match and when the Hostile Takeover begins, EAW will change at my whim. So all you guys to preen about being "hardcore" and all about violence, you might as well leave, there is no place for you in EAW.

(Camera begins to pull back.)

Walker: See you soon EAW, see you very soon!

(Fade out)
Post November 28th 2014, 12:51 pm by Guest
There's a dark room, with candles lit around it, one by one they blow out, and with the flick of a light switch, Ronny Michaels is standing right there.

Stupidity. Stupidity is the only thing I see when I look around most of the locker rooms here in EAW, I see a bunch of over dramatic, five year old, retards, who throw bitch fits every time they lose, or they don't like what someone said to them. But it's not about them anymore. From now on we are going to be running the Ronny Show. The Ronny Show is about one thing, and that one thing is justice. You see I am going to step on everyone, and if you don't think I'm serious, test me! I will track you down, and when I find you, I will end everything you stand for. Life, used to be very simple, it was eat or be eaten, and if you stopped eating, you died. But the life I lived was way more complicated, you all had it easy. To me life was pain, to the rest of you it was just growing up normally. Where I came from, people were slaughtered once a week right in front of my face. My people suffered, but we were never vulnerable, we stood for what was ours. But sometimes when the fire died out in us, we had to go back in to our cave. My family life was always different from what you cheap Extremists call tough. I stood up for my family through hard times, I was always the man of my house. But it took me a while for reality to actually smack me in the face. I had to decide to let small problems distract me, or for me to push them out of my way. That made me the man I am today, I am relentless, and this may not be the first time you've seen someone like me, but this damn sure will be the first time you see someone like me make this huge of an impact. I can single-handedly become the smartest person EAW has ever seen. But ever since I realized that I needed to become somebody it has always been my dream to step foot in an EAW ring. I believe I have more fuel in my tank than anyone in this business and you might think I'm lying to myself, you might think I'm just trying to make myself seem like the greatest, but if I ever step foot in to that ring and any of these superstars doubt me, I think it will be the last time they ever did. I was the best in my training camps I am an individual competitor, i've never needed anyones defeating someone, yeah, they can come out and help me get the win but I never needed them to do that. This is going to be my company. All these washed up superstars have made the fans lose faith, I will be the one to bring it back, I will be the savior, I will be the man to beat, I will be the leader, I AM the new trend. See you all think I'm trying to convince myself, no, I'm not convincing anybody, because by the time I have finished talking you all will feel like you witnessed your new life. You will remember my name. And I will do whatever it takes, for my name to remembered. I learned that if you wanna be the best in the business, you have to thrive off confidence, you have to be willing to break your bones every night when you step in the ring, but when you're out the ring? You have to prove that the confidence is in and out the ring, last year, I put work in the gym night in and night out, and I don't care if one thousand other people have told you this before because I know in my mind that they did not put in the work that I have done. You see, we are on the verge of an apocalypse. I've always known that EAW was one of the best companies. But right now to me, it looks like all hell. It's only because I've seen people kiss other peoples asses to further themselves, so that they won't have any problems, and it can all look like easy sailings, being someone that they aren't. I'm gonna tell you all a story, last week a man walked by me in the street and asked me if I was Ronny Michaels and I told him yes, he told me I would never be anything in EAW, and that I'm just an amaeatur. I kept walking because none of it phased me, to have some nobody try to have an effect on me? No, I have the intimidation factor, my name will be remembered.

The Ronny Show.
TLA
Post November 28th 2014, 12:39 pm by TLA
"The duty of youth is to challenge corruption." ~ Kurt Cobain

---MANY YEARS AGO---

(A young boy stands next to his father in front of a crowd of small children. The leader of the crowd, a teenager, steps forward and shouts his grievances. The young boy recognizes him from school.)

Father: Do you see this Mustafa? I have invited this child into our home before and allowed him to play games with you, my prince. 

(Mustafa's father walks over to a table where a burning root is sending smoke into the air around him. He breaths in before waving his hand at his general and stepping through the curtains of the tent with Mustafa following behind.)

Father: Remember this lesson... It is the young who will corrupt what humanity has achieved. But make no mistake about it... should they succeed NOTHING will change. It is better to simply avoid the problem in the first place. Do you understand why? Because that... my son... is the very definition of progress.

(Dozens of shots ring out in the distance.)

---TODAY---

(King Mustafa appears walking down a dark hallway.)

King Mustafa: Witness! This is what Mustafa likes to see! ENOUGH! Enough of the goody two shoes and the fools that seem to thrive on Showdown and Voltage. No... on Dynasty we are realists. In a world of blacks and whites we are the true grey of EAW. Finally...

FINALLY!

(Pantera Negra steps into view.)

King Mustafa: Awww did Mustafa disappoint you? No Nasir is not here today. Rather Pantera Negra is here and he is stronger than ever! Filled with volts of electricity at the hands of the corrupt Voltage management that obviously cares little for the health of its employees... The Electric Panther is now prepared to shock the world!

(King Mustafa laughs darkly at his terrible puns.)

Pantera Negra: Tonight The Rope will descend upon Voltage and no one will be safe... But this Sunday... I will make my return to Dynasty to find... prey.

King Mustafa: Oh yes such a feast it will be for you Mustafa's beast. You see Kevin Devastation has provided for us and Sebastian Monroe expects a certain service... 

Pantera Negra: This is my chance. The chance to make up for my loss to Tiberius Jones.

King Mustafa: Yes it was quite a failure, but Kevin Devastation understands Mustafa's value now. He did not fire you as he did others who have failed him. And now it is crystal clear to Mustafa exactly why that is.

Pantera Negra: I am here to challenge corruption.

King Mustafa: Oh indeed! Indeed you are friend. You see there are those who have challenged the rules, regulations, and barriers set in place by Kevin Devastation and Sebastian Monroe. Those who believe they are going to overthrow those who wield power! This... Mustafa cannot allow. Add this name to your list...

Pantera Negra: Christopher Corrupt.

King Mustafa: You fool Christopher! You made a dire mistake by ordering most royal Mustafa to stay out of this battle royal!

Pantera Negra: You will suffer the consequences.

King Mustafa: Mustafa must admit... he took a lot of joy at seeing the utter decimation of POP at the hands of this barbarian. But what does a king do when the savages storm their gates? 

Pantera Negra: I shall be as a warden. It is a simple position, yet one that must be filled at all times.

King Mustafa: Otherwise intruders will break through and destroy the Dynasty! Christopher Corrupt... Mustafa knows corruption well... yet you seem to be just a little too corrupt Mustafa declares! You who call yourself the Evolution of Wrestling, calling yourself the future. 

Pantera Negra: You will be put down. What are you going to bring to Dynasty that Kevin Devastation has not? I see absolutely no difference. All I see is pure selfish greed and a need for control. You make no difference, you are just another Extremist who thinks that they can change the world.

King Mustafa: What right does a man have to change the world? Mustafa wonders the kind of arrogance such an act would take. Yet Mustafa admits that it is likely impossible. You see the world does not change... it changes you!

Pantera Negra: Christopher Corrupt is a victim. But he cannot be saved because he embraces his illness. He has forsaken the fans of EAW and he has launched a crusade against EAW itself. He is truly, and completely alone.

King Mustafa: You are lost Christopher... Let Mustafa find you... You have no need for an Entourage... but you do have need of Pride. And that friend... Mustafa can provide.

Pantera Negra: Imagine the sound of POP's neck snapping as I trap him within The Rope. He will feel the pain of you shattering his leg even before he takes his final breath.

King Mustafa: Mustafa doubts that Christopher will join us. In fact he takes his own pride from standing alone. Did not Ventura only beat him because he does not stand alone?

Pantera Negra: Ventura seems to consider himself a part of the Entourage. Yet it is plain to see for everyone that the Entourage is in fact his.

King Mustafa: A leader? Oh yes he shall lead the way in being eliminated within the battle royal. He shall lead by example... and be an example of what happens when you cross King Mustafa. Mustafa has not forgotten, he has not forgotten how you ignored Pantera Negra time after time. Yet you have the audacity to actually demand competition. To demand a competitor of "worth". 

Pantera Negra: If there is a revolution coming... let it be against you.

King Mustafa: A revolution to overthrow Ventura? Oh indeed he will be pleased to hear that. Desperate for attention as he is. 

Pantera Negra: Some stand in the darkness while others bathe in the light. But tell me, which is the one that needs help?

King Mustafa: Ventura is trying far too hard Mustafa sees. Ah yes much has changed. Once the most lazy and ridiculed member of the EAW roster, Ventura's ego has exploded in a rainbow of technicolor lights and fur coats. Truly pathetic how he calls out Christopher Corrupt for posing as a badass when he is in fact the one surrounding himself with beautiful women and mansion after mansion after mansion. How many mansions does he own? Mustafa wonders if he is in fact the cause of this nation's terrible real estate market. Perhaps he should be slightly more charitable! There are starving children in Africa you know.

Pantera Negra: Ventura is also starved. After over a year of getting nothing he is starved for opportunity. If you think he is desperate Mustafa, then you are right, because who would not be? Who would not be after sufferring misfortune after misfortune and taking blow after blow to his career.

King Mustafa: A tainted man if ever Mustafa saw one. This battle royal is perhaps more important for him than any of us. As he attempts to pivot his failed career around, will he skid out of control, or will he get back onto the highway?

Pantera Negra: He will be ran off the road. I don't know why these people are arguing over exactly what it takes to be extreme. This is a battle royal... Not exactly the most extreme match.

King Mustafa: At least not in the usual circumstances... But the Rope is present and what is more extreme than having your very life on the line? Who shall breath their last breath? If Mustafa must witness the systematic elimination of life in this match... then he shall enjoy each and every second of it... indeed he shall be quite thankful.

Pantera Negra: Yesterday was Thanksgiving...

King Mustafa: Mustafa does not celebrate Thanksgiving. Perhaps the most savage holiday of all. You see it was the beginning of a plague. One in which millions would be wiped out. Continuing to this very day! Mustafa is tiring of plagues. Despite what the dirt sheets claim, King Mustafa does not have ebola! It is in fact you ugly Eurotrash who spread the most diseases! Fix your own immune systems before you get on Mustafa's case on Twitter. Oh how Mustafa is tired of blocking you people!

Pantera Negra: While Mustafa is obviously thankful for the block feature on Twitter, The Rope is only thankful to be given this opportunity. An opportunity to cause pain and suffering to Christopher Corrupt, Ventura, and all the other poor souls who will be in that ring on Dynasty.

King Mustafa: Do not worry yourself Kevin Devastation. The uprising against you shall be put to rest by your loyal follower King Mustafa before it can even begin! Mustafa's loyalty is such that he will undertake this task without even being asked. Without even being told! Mustafa expects his generosity to be rewarded yet do not think that Mustafa's greed outways his charity for in fact Mustafa is a man of limitless gifts!

Pantera Negra: Ventura wants to be the top man in EAW. Christopher Corrupt wants to BE EAW. But as you continue your petty arguments, know that you are being hunted. What does the panther want?

King Mustafa: Prey.

(The camera fades to black.)

"Those who fight corruption should be clean themselves." ~ Vladimir Putin
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 28th 2014, 12:01 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Supershow Promo #3

You’re going to make an example of me Ventura? Shouldn’t you have done that last Sunday when we squared off? I mean, you had a golden opportunity to do so, but I owned you in that match, you were dominated, it was embarrassing. You think of yourself as this great wrestler, with great capabilities, but all you really have are a bunch of cronies, and no skill. You honestly think you’re the number one contender after Sunday’s supershow? Sorry son…the only one walking away with such a prestigious title is I. I’ve earned it, proven I cannot only win matches, but take out its competition permanently. Management is scared, they know just what I can do and if I have to take YOU out next…so be it. If it means the rest of this so-called “competition” in our battle royal gets hurt…so be it. I don’t care. I just don’t care anymore about anybody or what people threaten to do. Kevin Devastation is not a man I am afraid of. Monroe? You gotta be fucking kidding me. What about you, your crew and the other opponents? Not in the slightest. No…corruption will prevail and take set as of Sunday. Like it or not, hate it or love it, try to deny it, it’s the honest truth and you know it, the whole fucking company knows it. And you know what? They’re terrified. And they should be Ventura. I am on a path to greatness, but at the same time, I am on a path of overthrowing the powers in this place and one by one they will fall. You watch Ventura.

I won’t take you seriously as a competitor because you never did the same for me. And no, after hitting a low blow I knew there would be repercussions, but I am still waiting. You talk and talk and envision and think hard on what you’re going to do; yet nothing has happened. And guess what? Nothing will. Think up a master plan, map out the blueprints, I’ll soon demolish your ideas and switch it up completely. Always three steps ahead of everybody else, planning, plotting and keeping people guessing. I can promise you something too Ventura: I will keep you aggravating you, bothering, prodding, pushing and getting into your head. It’s what I am known for and damn good at. Manipulation, mind games and being the most annoying being you’ve ever encountered. I didn’t join EAW to make friends, just bitter enemies and make my name known very well.

I’ve proven my worth, my existence, my entire being. But for the cherry on top of the sundae, I’ll eliminate you from the battle royal and axe your plans of any comeback, great return, accomplishment or more importantly – a title shot. I love how you compare me to a lower-tier, a bottom rung, nowhere near the caliber of others. Like I’ve been saying as if I was a broken record stuck on one sentence...

Keep on doubting me

Keep on doubting me

Keep on doubting me

Because the more you do doubt and then YOU lose the match on Sunday? The funnier it actually is. It isn’t until the tides turn, fortunes change and I become the winner and you again pegged as a loser. See whether you want to admit it on camera…you know the truth and you just can’t accept it. You want to try and knock me down before we started but you know what I can do. I was taking it easy on you last Sunday. This Sunday? Well, let’s just say you’re going into something you had no idea what was to unfold. I am the future…I am the man to you make famous like I did to Pop…I am the man to end Ventura and everything he stands for.

As for the rest of you morons in this battle royal? Do yourself a favour and stay out of it. This one is not for you. It’s not your time yet. It’s nobody’s time…but mine.
Zach Genesis
Post November 28th 2014, 7:24 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 8 - THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND
(Showdown Promo)
"I'm your pain when you can't feel…sad but true…" - "Sad But True" by Metallica

Nothing and I mean absolutely fucking nothing will unsettle you more than the very structure that people throughout the entire professional wrestling industry all unanimously admit as being by far the most least forgiven structure in this business. A cylindrical horrifying structure of nothing but 20 tons of steel, mesh and glass put together. A structure that professional wrestlers everywhere know will put them in their place. Make them squirm. Make them feel fear that they have NEVER FUCKING FELT BEFORE … The Elimination Chamber.

The Devil's Playground…Hell's Structure…Hell's Citadel…it goes by a lot of names. However professional wrestlers everywhere damn right know that once you go inside that structure for the first time…your career will never be the same. Because I mean think about it, you sit on your coach at home, grab a can of beer, grab a pack of chips, dip it into some salsa and watch your television on seeing these guys enter this demonic thing, and pull out of the stops going for at times over 40 minutes inside there. And for those of y'all who don't wrestle you say to yourself. "Damn that is intense!, "He fell on the steel floor? Holy shit that would hurt!" HOWEVER THAT DOES NOT EVEN EQUATE TO HALF OF IT DUMBASS.

I've seen my friends who've made it to the big leagues and have competed in the Elimination Chamber in the past and believe me…it isn't just life and limb you're risking in that contest. People change in the chamber. The second you get locked in away in that pod…waiting to compete…waiting…waiting…waiting…JUST FUCKING WAITING…the tension begins to peak. Your adrenaline kicks in at the start yeah it does…but time and time again…that turns into fear. You see the people fall in front of you…your fellow combatants go through pain and hell in front of you…and you slowly realise to yourself that it isn't a matter of if it will happen to me…it's a matter of when it will happen to me. How bad is it going to get. How much hell, torture and punishment can I withstand? You see GROWN MEN BREAKING IN FRONT OF YOU and you can't…look…away. All you can fucking do is stand there…trapped in that glass pod…whilst the clock just ticks and ticks and ticks. The clock goes off and it's your turn? Now you know you have to tackle your demons and fears head on…there's no turning back. However if it ain't your turn? Then you're still trapped in that glass pod. You have no means of escape. You're fucking stuck whilst you witness one of the most horrifying experiences in the professional wrestling business. You witness HELL.

But this hell they describe? This pain, punishment and torture that every single combatant has to go through to get to the end? To succeed? TO BECOME A FUCKING CHAMPION!? I crave it…I desire it. If it means sacrificing my body again…putting myself through hell again…even if it means I have to break my neck AGAIN…just to hold that gold up high? Hearing thousands of people chanting my name? Having millions around the world glued to their television screen watching? Then yeah…your damn right it's fucking worth it. On Showdown the past two weeks I've been involved in these "Beat The Clock" situations. Apparently our wise and almighty General Manager thought it'd be a brilliant fucking idea to run these events to work out number 1 contenders. Now I've competed in these twice, and guess what? I haven't lost a single one. I didn't win the Beat The Clock Challenge either time but I ain't lying right? SO if luck means anything, and if my lucky Texan charm comes into the mix it should mean that third time lucky right!? RIGHT!?

But then I find out who my opponent is. You know, the guy I have to up against and it's none other than my favourite Brit in the entire fucking world! WILLIAM BLACK! A man that I've encountered directly from my very first night on the main roster…where he eliminated himself so thanks! Then the Showdown Supershow! I WAS THIS CLOSE! THIS CLOSE TO WINNING AS THE UNDERDOG! THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO SHOCKING THE ENTIRE EAW UNIVERSE AND THE ENTIRE WORLD BY WINNING THAT BATTLE ROYALE AND BECOMING #1 CONTENDER IN ONLY MY SECOND WEEK ON THE ROSTER! But you had to play dirty didn't ya!? You had to trick a newbie didn't ya. And you had to throw my ass out of the ring. DIDN'T YA. Now granted it is my fault in this arrangement. I wasn't keeping an eye on you, and paying attention and I idiotically left my guard down…but trust me son…that ain't ever happening again.

BECAUSE I CRAVE THIS MATCH AT ROAD TO REDEMPTION! I WILL DESTROY MYSELF IN THAT VERY WRESTLING RING TO HAVE A SHOT AT THE WORLD TITLE! And I can guarantee you one lil' thing William. You are NOT going to get in my way. NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY. The second you get into that ring, and face me you're going to realise that you're way out of your element boy. I'm going to bring a whole new amount of hell on you and I'm going to do every single thing in my power and the fiber of my being to ENSURE that I walk out of that ring with a win on my hands, and a guaranteed spot in that chamber come December 20th. Because HELL AIN'T A BAD PLACE TO BE WILLIAM! Hell is beautiful…it's wonderful…it's…heavenly. And what better place is there to embrace hell, than the Devil's Playground itself? THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!? So I'll see you in Detroit on Saturday night. But believe me…the second I walk into that ring…and I see the fear in your eyes…I'm going to GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE THAT I. AM. THE WINNER! Motor City…prepare for ONE. GREAT. SHOW!

"I'm your dream, make you real…"

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next