Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most evil thing your character has done? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most evil thing your character has done? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the most evil thing your character has done? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the most evil thing your character has done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What's the most evil thing your character has done? Empty
PostSubject: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 6:51 pm

Bonus: Who would you consider the most evil character in EAW History thus far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

Well ..

I did torture Cyril Punnoose with a railroad spike, hung him upside down off a balcony and basically burned him alive.

I did kidnap Lucius Creed and torture him and then let Tarah/Nigey/GC/Xav all torture him with spikes, bats, whatever and film it while strapped to a chair.

I did try and kill everybody in a arena.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

I ended EAW.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 7:15 pm

I've done bad things in my career but I haven't done anything evil just yet.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 9:01 pm

I got AA in some really deep shit, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 11:05 pm

Midas Touch Matt wrote:
Naw the evil thing you've done was join team Really Good
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 11:18 pm

I haven't done shit yet, but that's why I'm here, to fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 11:22 pm

Slitting Haylen's throat.

Bonus: Probably Jaywalker or Demon.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 11:31 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Midas Touch Matt wrote:
Naw the evil thing you've done was join team Really Good
That evil act has been rectified.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 3:14 pm

Stapled DDD's nutsack with a staple gun.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 11:10 pm

I stabbed Nigey

Demon or Jaywalker
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 11:22 pm

Burned someones face to nonexistence.

Demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 2:12 am

Hmm, Let's see. I no longer claim my sister and I've wished death upon her. There's more to come, trust me. I don't regret any thing I've done. I'm no longer under anyone's wing. I'm free!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 1:11 pm

buried AA  :dev:

most evil goes to me  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 1:16 pm

Me (as a face) burned down Mr Insults house and like raped his wife or something illogical
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 2:19 pm

Matt Ryder wrote:
Me (as a face) burned down Mr Insults house and like raped his wife or something illogical
Mr. Insult or DE?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 5:35 pm

I was friends with Venom in And Out of character

how could I stoop so low...
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:00 pm

I was rude to Tyler after our match
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 9:13 pm

I beat DDD's brother to a pulp

I put DDD in a wheelchair

I slapped Kendra

I almost set a guy on fire,

I gave a guy nerve damage, 

Ended Pyrites career

I set DDD;s hof stuff and house on fire

I tried to force a sledgehammer down a guys throat.

I jumped off the stage in hopes of destroying another man, idk if that counts.

:smell:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 11:06 pm

My character isn't really evil, he just hates Canadians and wants to win at all costs.

ISN'T THAT THE AMERICAN WAY
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 3:01 am

StarrStan wrote:
My character isn't really evil, he just hates Canadians and wants to win at all costs.

ISN'T THAT THE AMERICAN WAY
I support you :yes:
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:03 pm

lets see here.

Shot a fireball into RoVs face at PFP 2

Pushed my then best friend, Dark Emperor, down a flight of concrete stairs while he was strapped to a wheelchair

Threw a random crew worker off a balcony in an arena, severely injuring him, he still ain't came back

Had my associates, Adrian Christ and Ricky Razor mercilessly attack Hurricane Hawk with baseball bats all because he was a possible contender for my IW Title

In the same month had Captain Charisma run over by AC and Ricky

Also blamed the whole thing on DDD and had him jailed

Oh and while he was in jail had CC kidnapped for the hell of it

Then there was the whole making Ricky Razor choose between me and Cy after Cy won GR, only to stab him in the back after I got my title shot

Told my family that even though my mother was hit by a damn diesel truck, I wasnt backing out of the PFP 3 Main Event

Tried to cremate Cyclone alive

returned in 2011 to cause havoc on EAW and targeted John Alloy and made him lose his mind for a while, in example setting fire to DE

Hired a group of biker thugs to run rough shot on Voltage in look of John Alloy, beating the hell out of some jobbers along the way

Burned a casket with John Alloy in it

stole Brian Daniels World Championship and drove him out of EAW

viciously attacked and beat the hell out of Cameron Ella Eva as Wraith

Caused multiple cuts and places for DDD to bleed at MSM with a barbedwire 2x4 while it was on fire at MSM.

Thats what I remember off the top of my head. More to come in the future though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most evil thing your character has done?   What's the most evil thing your character has done? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the most evil thing your character has done?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1