Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most heroic thing your character has done? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the most heroic thing your character has done? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the most heroic thing your character has done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Empty
PostSubject: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:40 pm

Bonus: Who do you think has been the most heroic character in EAW History thus far?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

I took a kick in the balls for my team in one of my matches leading up to Reckless Wiring. I'm not a very heroic person.  :anchor:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 11:11 pm

Jaywalker: When DDD and the House of Rugrats were brutalizing Diamond Cage in a locked cage I came with bolt cutters opened the door to help DC and set off the chain reaction of team "fuck DDD" appearing or w.e DDD and Demon tended to call us.

Alloy: Think KD was doing this biker gang thingy threatening people with his and got involved.

Bonus: Uh, Kawajai I guess. EAW isn't exactly a treasure trove of heroics, but he usually puts personal problems aside to aid people even if they retired him, even helping DDD save EAW and helped not let AA use dirty tactics to enter to hall of fame by beating me. He seems to have always been a face usually.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 11:22 pm

I joined Team DEDEDE and saved EAW from Team Diamond at Territorial Invasion.

Mr. DEDEDE turned on me after Territorial Invasion and disowned me like a father would a son but I stood my ground and defeated him at Shock Value in a great and emotional match.

Y2Impact, my closest friend, tried provoking me into fighting him at Grand Rampage and the weeks after that but I refused to until he made it much more personal and defeated him at Pain for Pride 7.

I've done a little more but those three were defining moments for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 12:30 am

^ to Jay, i believe i called it the ''Fuck DDD Coalition'', epic moment

As for myself.. for a character as sinister as mine i've had plenty of heroic moments as well, but number one Its gotta be taking EAW back from Scott Diamond in 2013. Only other thing close to that would be what i tried to do when defending EAW against ACW's invasion in 2009.

It was also pretty heroic of me for not throwing Kawajai off the titantron in 2012. Methuselah or a heel me wouldn't have hesitated one bit. If anything, my character's become permanently more aggressive since then and i probably wouldve thrown him off even now as a face.

Whos the most heroic character of all time though?? ... gonna have to say HBB.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 8:50 am

Saving the new breed division  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 9:08 pm

:money:  anyways....

The most heroic thing I've done would probably be joining Team DDD, or defeating him after all the stuff he put me through.

Most heroic would probably Kawajai
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 11:06 pm

Fought for America numerous times against the evil Canadians
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:45 am

I think I did several heroic things, like trying to save EAW from EGO.

I can't think of anything else atm.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 9:50 am

Sacrificing my spot in the Answers World Championship Match at Pain For Pride so Hades could keep his.  Sure I still was involved in the match, but I didn't know that at the time.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 11:42 am

Creating the New Breed division
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:55 pm

A crossbody from 40 feet to Extreme Enigma at the EAW Finale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most heroic thing your character has done?   What's the most heroic thing your character has done? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the most heroic thing your character has done?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1