Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Empty
PostSubject: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:28 pm

title. 

bonus points for what gimmick you would use.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:32 pm

Drew McIntyre, i'de use an English aristocrat gimmick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:37 pm

Tyson Kidd.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:49 pm

I'd probably use Bully Ray.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:58 pm

Jimmy Jacobs or Richie Steamboat Jr.
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:00 pm

I would definitely go with Rhino,because I believe that I would work best with a monster heel of some sort.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:08 pm

Adrian Neville is the best available pic base IMO, but also a shoutout to Richie Steamboat Jr. So perhaps one of those two or a blast to the past with Mr. Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:18 pm

Probably Anderson/Kennedy. Was pretty close to using him when I first joined.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:34 pm

I am going to list five pic bases that I would take if I retired and wanted to make a brand new character:

1.) Solomon Crowe. In my opinion, Solomon Crowe would be a great pic base. I don't know if the attire that he debuted with on NXT this past week is going to be permanent or not, but using the hacker gimmick and just the look he presents, brings a lot of options.

2.) Matt Morgan. If I ever had to retire and wanted to be the giant monster character and wanted to attempt that challenge, Morgan would definitely be a choice. Just look at him and tell me that he did not have the look! As a pic base for those who want to be the towering colossus in the ring, Matt Morgan is the way to go.

3.) Drew Galloway. Another guy who I think just looks fantastic and especially a pic base that I think would fit another character I used, Merek Targaryen, as he was the CM Punk base. Galloway would be an interesting pic base, but the only downside would be that Jon Kelton is prevalent as that base.

4.) Curtis Axel. I find him to be a pretty underrated pic base among the wrestling scene. He has a great look and could be very versatile in different gimmicks you want him in. Of course, because of his heritage, the best gimmick would be a confident wrestler who finds himself to be the perfection of wrestling, but you could definitely bring other gimmicks to it.

5.) Tommaso Ciampa. Another really underrated pic base, in my opinion. This guy can be a real great brawler-type bone-shattering guy like Cesaro, but he could also be portrayed as the technical guy if you wanted that. Another versatile base that could play a plethora of roles that I think he would be great for.

All these pic bases are great in their own ways, I find versatile (with kind of the exception of Morgan because he is kind of the giant-type character) and could be used in many roles. I enjoy watching these guys and maybe if some bases were not used, this list might have changed, but right now this is my list because it would be fun to have them as bases and portray a new character.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 11:10 pm

I also retire efedding. Honestly this gimmick is the only thing I can do best. Razz

If I can't retire, perhaps I'll use another Japanese idol gimmick. and yes, I'll use a non-wrestler picbase again that most of you perhaps don't know who she is. Very Happy

Or I can use Paige as a rebellious punk girl gimmick even that will not be as good as Haruna-esque gimmick but since Paige is such a popular picbase, so....
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 12:26 am

I wouldve used Tyler Breeze, but that was before he became... Tyler Breeze

I contemplated doing some angle where Mr. DDDs son or nephew or something becomes a professional wrestler back in 2012, with the pic base being Mike Dalton

Now that the Ares vendetta character is been done I would prefer to do something different. Chances are itd be some crazy out of the box character that even I can't come up with right now.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 12:54 am

Triple H. I've had experience using Triple H as a pic base in other feds using a Monarch Ruler type gimmick which I enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 12:58 am

Aries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:05 am

Xavier Williams wrote:
Tyson Kidd.
Add Bobby Fish too.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:39 am

Probably would go back to Shannon Moore or use Baron Corbin. Besides Graves they're the only two people I can really see working with my character.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 3:27 am

Aries or Balor, not a stranger to the first and can definitely fit the second.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 6:40 am

Finn Balor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 8:59 am

Ricochet, because he could pull off a Dominican wrestler. And Aerostar, because I've always wanted to run a masked character, but never did.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 2:29 pm

I'd use Maria Kanellis again. (Gimmick: Anti-Hero/Wild Child/Straight Edge/Tweener) 
((I havent been her in 5 years T^T ))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?   If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character? Empty

Back to top Go down

If your character had to retire today, what pic base would you use in your new character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1