Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the first song you used in e-feds? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the first song you used in e-feds? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the first song you used in e-feds? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the first song you used in e-feds?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What's the first song you used in e-feds? Empty
PostSubject: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:53 am

I didn't really have entrance music til I got on webs so I never had 1 for my The Raven Effect character.

Buuuut to answer the question myself, I used Amazing By Kanye West.

... Dub responds in 5...4...3...2...
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:21 am

I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure it was a three days grace song or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 5:19 am

Come As You Are By Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 5:33 am

I don't remember my first in efeds tbh.

I think I used You're Going Down by Sick Puppies when I first debuted in EAW before realising MVP coming out to a rock song was a tad weird.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 6:14 am

I've changed so many times that I barely remember. Probably would have been Sting's TNA entrance music when I was just starting but I after that I used Curt Hawkins' entrance music.

First one that I used that wasn't already used was Just Like You by Three Days Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:16 am

idk my first theme exactly but this is the first one that I remember using:

Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 8:31 am

Down With the Sickness by Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 8:36 am

Killing Loneliness by H.I.M.

Yeah...pretty gay  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 9:31 am

I think it was a cover of Lil Wayne's lollipop by Framing Hanley... My music taste was just bad back then.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:35 am

Blackout by Linkin Park, I think
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:40 am

Rob Conway's Theme "Just Look At Me"
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:38 pm

I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin was the only song I used throughout my entire career.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:35 pm

Let's be real y'all, we all used this at some point or knew someone who used this when we were noobs  :smug:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:30 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:

Let's be real y'all, we all used this at some point or knew someone who used this when we were noobs  :smug:
If it wasn't this, it was like Monster or Awake and Alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the first song you used in e-feds?   What's the first song you used in e-feds? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the first song you used in e-feds?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1