Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What age will you quit e-feds? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What age will you quit e-feds? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What age will you quit e-feds? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What age will you quit e-feds?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

What age will you quit e-feds? Empty
PostSubject: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:02 am

Many of you have been at this since your early teens and already have illustrious careers in the e-fed industry. Some of you such as myself have returned to the platform at a later age. Some of you have recently started your first rodeo. At what age do you find yourself quitting e-feds for good?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:08 am

Probably once it becomes too much for me to do while I'm living life. At present it isn't and I don't see it doing that for a few years down the line so...meh. Solid age I'd say would be around 34 maybe?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:14 am

That's TBD, I guess.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:22 am

I think I'll always have a thing for new ideas & features. EAW just allows me to test them out, so I'll stay as long as I like messing with websites. As for the actual e-fedding aspect? I wouldn't be able to keep up with time, I already don't do it now because of that lol.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:27 am

I may stop after I get my masters in the next few years. It's likely I'll have a huge case load and not enough time to promo, but as long as EAW is around I'll always hang out in chat and help out here and there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 12:42 am

I almost did before I came here, but y'all have re-invigorated my love for it. Honestly, as long as it's fun for me, and gives me an escape that I need, I'll keep going.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 2:03 am

Whenever I don't want to efed or do not have the time. I don't see why an age would dictate if you want to retire or not.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 5:17 am

When I'm as old as Ventura
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 6:45 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Whenever I don't want to efed or do not have the time. I don't see why an age would dictate if you want to retire or not.
This
Back to top Go down
Яedrum

Яedrum

Hailing From : Creature Feature Odditorium

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 3:57 pm

I would stop Fedding when it became more of a chore than a fun hobby! So probably never lol.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:41 pm

Right now.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:46 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:50 pm

As long as I want!! I AM A MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 2:42 pm

Eh. I think by about 35 I'll have closed the book on efedding.

Maybe longer if I'm having fun and still have the time.

Maybe shorter if I'm NOT having fun and/or don't have the time.

So many variables
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 2:45 pm

I started efedding kinda "late" compared to a lot of our members, in my early 20s way back in 2007.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 3:15 pm

Until I get fired from EAW
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 8:08 am

I'm thinking within the next few years. I have some things that I wish to accomplish in EAW before hanging it up for good.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 8:17 am

I've actually been considering it a lot lately.  Not because of age or anything, but because of time and some things going on in my personal life as well. I also had this moment about a month ago when I went on vacation and came back and realized I may have missed a show, which is something I've never done to my recollection, and I never wanted to be that guy.  It doesn't help that I've felt really half-assed since either.  Maybe it's a funk, and considering some personal matters are huge rightnow, it probably is, but yeah...Kind of hoping to pull out of the nosedive right now.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 8:19 am

...so like now.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 8:32 am

Black wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
This

I second this. As long as I'm having fun why not? Yes, I have a lot University's stuffs and other things to do, but e-feding is just a hobby, just like Martial-Art, Swimming, Anime/Manga, and Movies lol.

And being a foreigner it means I need to learn a lot of English, and e-feds really helps me to learn English further more so you can say E-Feds is "an English' class" for me lol
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 6:51 am

Seems silly to attempt to pinpoint an age I'm going to leave e-feds at. I enjoy e-fedding as a medium for writing and interacting with people from broad backgrounds and different walks of life. I'm sure I'll eventually take a break for an extended period of time, but nothing is imminent. Eventually I may experiment with another character, however, but I'm completely focused and tuned in to my current goals as of now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Havokk

Prince Havokk

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 11:16 am

idk.. 16?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 12:42 pm

I'm 30 so if I haven't let age make me quit by now, then I'll only quit once I have nothing left to give to EAW.  I can promise you EAW is my last fed cuz how can any other place top this?

They can't, that's the answer!!!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? EmptyMarch 29th 2016, 12:56 pm

Omerta4Life wrote:
I'm 30 so if I haven't let age make me quit by now, then I'll only quit once I have nothing left to give to EAW.  I can promise you EAW is my last fed cuz how can any other place top this?

They can't, that's the answer!!!

I agree. I don't think I would go to any other e-fed after this experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What age will you quit e-feds?   What age will you quit e-feds? Empty

Back to top Go down

What age will you quit e-feds?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1