Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What will you remember about E-feds the most? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What will you remember about E-feds the most? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What will you remember about E-feds the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

What will you remember about E-feds the most? Empty
PostSubject: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 6:34 pm

When it's all said and done.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 6:37 pm

Mostly the people, as I look back throughout the years, well early years, It's usually about the people I've met over time. The chat is what has kept me and most others probably.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

The times that we shared with other e-fedders and the storys we were able to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 6:59 pm

The people in the efeds and the things that happened.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:07 pm

A few specific people.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:12 pm

The People
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:18 pm

The people I've met sometimes I wonder if we will ever actually meet without knowing one another in real life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

Pussy
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:26 pm

The people I enjoyed talking to the most, and the competition.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:36 pm

the storytelling, matches and segments. the development of characters in promos and in scripts, and the progression and in some cases regression over the years.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:50 pm

The story-telling about the start and end of it all. I probably have more stories around e-feds than real life which is quite interesting.

Last edited by Heart Break Boy on May 30th 2014, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:17 pm

I'll go and say same as what Imp said.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:41 pm

Hall of Fame C-C-Combo Breaker.

I'll remember the people the most, and the relationships I built with them.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyMay 31st 2014, 10:13 pm

Mostly all of the pals I made.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:37 am

The things I learned that vastly improved my writing throughout the years simply because it'll always be embedded into my mind with pretty much everything I do. Of course, all the friends I've made as well.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 2:56 am

Like everyone else said, the people. I've got to meet and make some great friends over the years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 9:48 am

You know, when I first started doing this I thought it was completely lame. I was that kid back then that was like, wtf? Fantasy wrestling? Hahahaha.

But, I started coming onto E-Feds more and more, and here I am, 6 years later, and I love it. The people are always fun to talk to even if they secretly hate me, actually being apart of an E-Fed and seeing how much work everyone puts into it, it's just amazing. It's like the best pass time away from hobbies and real life friends.

I'll miss it all, to be completely honest. I've met some extremely cool people on here and I've had a complete blast. When it's all said and done, everything will be remembered.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 10:55 am

Politics is probably one of the things I would remember about it or people being overrated or underrated or who is deserving of what and who didn't deserve shit. So yeah
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:38 am

Chatroom
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 1:09 pm

The Black Reaper wrote:
Politics is probably one of the things I would remember about it or people being overrated or underrated or who is deserving of what and who didn't deserve shit. So yeah

:comeon: 
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? EmptyJune 29th 2014, 5:47 pm

The Black Reaper wrote:
What will you remember about E-feds the most? Ca41ad70_utuhk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you remember about E-feds the most?   What will you remember about E-feds the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will you remember about E-feds the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-