Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Empty
PostSubject: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:50 am

I've had it in my mind for awhile that I'd be putting PB out of his misery, but I've felt obligated to EAW and a handful of users like HBB, Nasir, and Nico to at least give them another match and some closure before shutting down shop, but my computer just recently started going on the fritz which usually wouldn't be a problem, but over Superbowl weekend my septic tank decided to implode and create a giant sinkhole in my backyard that's going to cost me somewhere in the rage of two thousand dollars to repair.  I don't really have that much just lying around due to being on a fixed government income that doesn't allow my bank account to exceed...drum roll please....two thousand dollars.  I have a little here and there tucked away to take care of little things, but I'm still going to have to financially white knuckle through this month's expenses, leaving zilch to invest in computer repair or simply up and buying a new laptop.

Now...

In the interest of being transparent, I had recently joined SSW.  I didn't know this was going to be a problem here because I had zero idea of what was going on politically behind the scenes in EAW.  I still don't.  I have zero insight on why Brian left, why everyone's mad at one another, or anything.  I didn't join in an act of defiance, or with any intent of being 'the enemy' or anything like that.  Someone sent me a link to his fed and it grabbed my interest because it was a) a lighter schedule and b) a place where I could do something a little different during a time where I had felt like I was regurgitating babyface rhetoric in not only Pizza Boy's but also Mallory's promos, proof that I'll provide in the screenshot below.  I only put my side of the discussion down not because I care about anonymity of the other person, but simply because I delete every other message that comes through my in box.  It naturally reads bottom to top chronologically.

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Eaw_de10

This was before I knew there was drama behind the scenes, and I only learned of it due to Dedede posting his ultimatum a few days ago.  It was a sad moment for me because I felt Brians fed would give me the creative break from being the good guy that I needed and maybe would've sparked some creative babyface fire in me again.  Still, to be completely transparent, I planned on promoing for both anyway if my computer weren't on the blink.  I've said countless times that I really don't care about titles or pushes, and considering the characters I tend to use, that fact should be abundantly clear.  I never expected for PB to get as far as he did in EAW.  If anything, Mallory was going to be my pipe dream attempt at a serious run.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that retirement was coming anyway, and I leave holding no ill will toward anyone.  I find it sad that the only two e-feds I know to be in existence are at odds with one another, but it was never going to be a factor in my departure from EAW.  I planned on doing both, and even before SSW or computer issues I was composing a swansong in my head for Pizza Boy. 

Brian's going to get a similar message in his in-box (perhaps less lengthy out of frustration for having to save this message in Windows Notepad every five minutes all so I can give that last long winded PB post) so this isn't me choosing sides, this is leaving both due to issues beyond my control.  I do hope to return to one or both someday in the near future, but it's probably going to be months down the road, if at all.  

This might've been the best outcome for me in the long run..well, I mean as far as e-fedding goes.  I'd prefer my backyard not to be a giant shit hole, but I digress.  Fate and misfortune's made my mind up for me, but I hope this is goodbye for now and not simply goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:57 am

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Legitimately been my favourite bloke to follow and face since our CITV qualifying match. I'm glad we got to have another one last year. Sorry to hear about the shit situation you've found yourself in and gutted to see you leave but...adult life fucking sucks. Hope it all works out for the best mate.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:03 am

It was an absolute privilege to face you first of all. Your promos made me have to search in my mind and pick the brains of some of the goats to look for an answer of how to get into that next gear. I am thankful for that, I might not be in nearly as good of a place if it weren’t for that. I truly do also hope your troubles go away as quickly as they came and we at the very least get to hear from you again. Goodbyes are defined as forever. So I’ll just say see ya later PB.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:16 am

That's tough man. Real life problems are always going to be obstacles that get in the way of things you want to do, but for the most case I hope this gives you a chance to take a break and clear your mind from the grind. I really do hope that all goes well for you and these issues get resolved, because from what I've seen you're a great guy and an even better promoer, but life hits us fast and hard, so I wish for the best. The selfish part of me wishes I had actually faced you one-on-one, and I hope that this isn't actually a goodbye - more of a see you next time.

Last edited by Lars Grier on February 6th 2018, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:17 am

well, as the old man once said "Shit hole first, efedding later" ...wait, did I say shit hole? I mean, real life.

Seriously, though. take your time fixing your house and maybe take a few break from efedding things to clear your mind. Hope we can see you again soon!

Last edited by 『zakkii』 on February 6th 2018, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:17 am

Sorry to hear about the events that have led up to this. It is a shame to see you go, especially since one of the 'Finnegan dream matches' would have been against Pizza Boy, but life comes before this dumb little hobby we do. Hopefully, we do hear back from you sooner rather than later, especially rather than never at all. You're a cool bloke, and I don't believe this is a true goodbye from you. So we will see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 9:54 am

We talked about this before so I'm not shocked, but it is still sad to see you go. Hopefully you still come to forum and all that.

It's not that I want to hijack PB's thread, but I was the one who linked PB to SSW. Those screenshots are basically his conversation with me. I talked to DEDEDE about this and he completely understands.

EDIT: And sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully everything work out for you.

Last edited by Nobi on February 6th 2018, 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:05 am

You, my friend, have been one of the most creative, incredible promoers that I've come across and I wish that our paths had crossed so much more than they have. You, without you knowing it, taught me a lot more about efedding and wrestling in general than you may realize. I have not forgotten when I was having major, serious problems that you were one of the people who consoled and counseled me through the really rough patches. I haven't forgotten about how much fun I had going against PB during PFP season a few years ago leading up to the CITV match that Jamie won. Hell, I haven't forgotten about you being on Yahoo Answers.

I really, REALLY hope that this definitely isn't goodbye for good and know for a fact that you are more than welcome to always reach out to me on discord or anywhere else you can find me. You've never complained, always earned everything you got, and have been a generally good person. There are a lot of people in this efed and honestly on this planet as a whole who could benefit from embracing the way you do things. 

Take care and hopefully we bump into each other again sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:11 am

I was not expecting this, and I think all of us understand this. You honestly were one of my favorite writers in the whole fed when it came to promos, always entertaining to read. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to talk to you as much but yeah real life comes before the hobbies and etc.

Seeya Space Pizza Boy
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  EmptyFebruary 8th 2018, 12:39 am

I had no idea about any of the in-house drama, either. Stemming off of that, it sucks that you're going because of a situation as sudden as a sinkhole. One reason it's a tough loss is because in the midst of this and that which to me is neither here nor there, the efedding world is losing somebody who loved to be creative and have fun, with few other motives.

Hope to stay in contact with you somehow. Maybe I'll have to find an excuse to write another book and then track one of my faithful readers down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement/Resignation/Explanation    Retirement/Resignation/Explanation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement/Resignation/Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1