Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Retirement? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Retirement? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Retirement? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Retirement? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Retirement? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Retirement? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Retirement? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Retirement? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Retirement?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tylanth

Tylanth

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:02 am

Does anybody have a character that they want to retire/pass the torch onto somebody new? I know it is kind of a played out storyline, but I feel we can bring a fresh angle to it if the right person steps up to write with me.

TY
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:09 am

Come to xat.com/eawrestling my name on there is Jed|Yoder|NewBreedStateOfMind
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 1:57 am

Tylanth wrote:
Does anybody have a character that they want to retire/pass the torch onto somebody new? I know it is kind of a played out storyline, but I feel we can bring a fresh angle to it if the right person steps up to write with me.

TY

Rather than take someone's persona, use this as an opportunity to create your own character with your own voice. Sure, it can be intimidating but you'll feel a better sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction with someone who is very true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 2:38 am

I actually have a few character concepts if you need a place to start
Back to top Go down
Tylanth

Tylanth

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 12:34 pm

Well I have an idea. I just wanted somebody who could help me bring it to life.  I wasn't wanting to take on somebody else persona. It was more something a long the lines of Old Gen vs New Gen with the New Gen Superstar coming out on top type thing. I've rped for a long time and a particular character type has always interested me.  I felt now was as good as any to bring that type to life. Just wanted to try to find somebody to work with to really make the start of the character have as big a impact as possible. I've watched a lot of new people come in and waist potential on a debut. I wanted to avoid that and try and give all of you something worth reading is all.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 3:18 pm

Tylanth wrote:
Well I have an idea. I just wanted somebody who could help me bring it to life.  I wasn't wanting to take on somebody else persona. It was more something a long the lines of Old Gen vs New Gen with the New Gen Superstar coming out on top type thing. I've rped for a long time and a particular character type has always interested me.  I felt now was as good as any to bring that type to life. Just wanted to try to find somebody to work with to really make the start of the character have as big a impact as possible. I've watched a lot of new people come in and waist potential on a debut. I wanted to avoid that and try and give all of you something worth reading is all.

If you ever need help with proofreading or shooting ideas around then just send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retirement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retirement?   Retirement? Empty

Back to top Go down

Retirement?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1