Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Formal Resignation SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Formal Resignation SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Formal Resignation Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Formal Resignation Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Formal Resignation Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Formal Resignation Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Formal Resignation Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Formal Resignation Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Formal Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 1:04 pm

I am here to announce that I will no longer be your active Showdown writer.

I apologize for it being out of nowhere, but I've really lacked the passion to write anymore. I haven't been giving the show my absolute best and I feel everyone deserves the best. If I'm unable to produce quality content shows for you, then I shouldn't be writing to begin. Granted, a series of events have triggered this resignation. I've been really looking for a way out for a few weeks now. My heart is just not in it. I will apologize for overreacting at the live editing for The Pizza Boy vs. Brian Daniels, but I stand on what I believe. Any given writer would feel the same way if their match/show was edited without being consulted or know what's going on with the match/story to begin with. I won't say this is a permanent leave from writing matches/a show altogether, because I do want to leave that door open if I ever find the passion to do it again. But for now, I'm happily stepping down.

I will remain your active COO and promoer unless told otherwise.

Once again, I do sincerely apologize for stepping down on short notice. I wish the best of luck to whoever takes the mantle of Showdown writer. It's been a pleasure to write for all of you talented active roster members. I wish you all great success as you're personally my favorite roster to have ever written for.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 2:23 pm

Thank you for your service. You can rest easy now soldier.  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 2:33 pm

I thought you did a pretty good job writing Brian, but if you're no longer passionate about it then the best thing to do is to step down. As TLA said, thank you for your service!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 2:46 pm

Showdown is gonna have some pretty big shoes to fill as I've said before i think you're one of the best writers In the company. you set the bar really high and it will be a tough task for anyone to equal the quality of work you produced
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 3:22 pm

TLA wrote:
Thank you for your service. You can rest easy now soldier.  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 5:00 pm

omg this is literally worse than the red wedding  Formal Resignation 1f62d  Formal Resignation 1f62d  Formal Resignation 1f62d  Formal Resignation 1f62d  Formal Resignation 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 5:17 pm

Here's to hoping that you find that passion to write again.  You've done good work on Showdown.   Rest and recharge.  It probably doesn't get said enough, but thank you to you and all the writers -Senn, Oasis, Eclipse, not to mention anyone that gives them a hand- for the work that you guys put in.  If it weren't for you guys, EAW wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 5:21 pm

Brian, you did great this season, and I think you are a great writer in general. The storytelling you were able to do throughout the season raised the bar high. Like the others have stated, you have to do what's best for this efed, and for yourself. Thank you for everything you've done, your work was second to none. Glad to see that you are still sticking around as COO. Your presence as a writer will be missed and felt, but I'm confident that with the talent this brand has everything should still be able to run smoothly as has been the case from the beginning. Don't sweat the small stuff, be cool man.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 5:28 pm

Time away from the keyboard is well deserved, GOAT Brian.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 5:47 pm

Like everybody said, you did a great job as Showdown's writer. You treated everyone fair and square. You are always welcoming anyone's ideas. Thank you for everything you have done for Showdown. Just take a rest because you deserve it after doing a great job.

Last but not least, thank you for Nobi vs The Pizza Boy match. I've been waiting to face the man for 5 years and you and Ryder made my dream come true (H).
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 6:20 pm

Shit.....

This really sucks. You were an amazing writer for Showdown, arguably the best today. It's a shame that you have to resign, since just like Rex said, you raised the bar high for all the other brands. I'm glad to have been part of the show during your tenure as writer here, and whoever's next has big shoes to fill.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 9:50 pm

Now you can focus on yu-gi-oh and anime. God Bless you.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 16th 2017, 10:30 pm

You did good Vipes
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 1:52 am

I always liked your writing. You did an amazing job with Showdown and so you deserve a rest.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 2:15 am

Formal Resignation VVWeoCx

<3 you.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 2:34 am

you'll forever be the goat
:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 6:44 am

I salute you, good Sir, I hope to see you write again soon.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 7:31 am

You will truly be missed.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 17th 2017, 8:47 am

No one can deny your talent as a writer. 

I hope everything goes well with Showdown for the roster and new writer stepping in to take your place.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation EmptyMay 18th 2017, 3:56 pm

Looking forward to the day you come back and sorry to see you go, from everything I've read, you're really excellent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Formal Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Resignation   Formal Resignation Empty

Back to top Go down

Formal Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-