Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What wrestler made you love wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 4th 2016, 10:33 am

HHH vs HBK at Royal Rumble 2004 in the Last Man Standing Match
Back to top Go down
Big Manks

Big Manks

Hailing From : QUEENS BABY!

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 5:13 am

Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, and RVD.

And to a lesser extent: Kane, Kurt Angle, and Booker T.
Back to top Go down
Beretta

Beretta

Hailing From : Boston

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 10:54 am

I'd have to go with Shawn Michaels being the first one to ever stand out to me. Other names to add, the Undertaker (90's Taker), Bret Hart and Razor Ramon.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 11:02 am

Bret Hart
Ric Flair
CM Punk
The Great Muta
Chris Benoit
The Ultimo Dragon
Dean Malenko
Eddy Guerrero
Booker T
Edge
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe

These are just a few of the people who made me love wrestling.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 12:17 pm

Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 1:05 pm

Oddly enough, DDP got me to start watching wrestling, but Rey Misterio Jr and Eddie Guerrero kept me there. 

As far as WWE, Cactus Jack. Mick Foley in general is my spirit animal.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Valentine

Alexia Valentine

Hailing From : London, England. (No, I don't know Paige or King Barrett)

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 1:23 pm

Edge made me start watching WWE, I'd only be interested in his matches, then I started being OBSESSED with Cena, I started going off of WWE untill about 2010 and it wasn't until Eve Torres, I was hooked the way I am today.
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 2:24 pm

Easily Bret Hart, I absolutely idolized him when I was a young kid and I cried when he lost to Shawn Michaels at WM XII, I hated Shawn Michaels with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 2:30 pm

Rocky when I was a wee lad at the age of 4 in the year 2000. I always hated Kurt angle growing up because of Rock. Same goes for HHH.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 3:35 pm

aj styles
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 23rd 2016, 5:31 pm

Kurt Angle easily! I mean he is the guy I still look up this very day! Winning a gold medal with a broken neck and then breaking your neck mid WrestleMania main event and still carrying out the match because of what happened with Lesnars SSP that match! I love both his heel/face work and he is comedy gold! He just had it all and I'm waiting for his return!
Back to top Go down
marielacorriveau

marielacorriveau

Hailing From : British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2016, 1:31 am

I was a massive latecomer - I've only been watching since I was about nineteen, three years ago, and the first one was actually the Big Show. Not because of anything I would grow to enjoy about wrestling later, but because he was so damn huge and he pulled a swerve in the one ending segment I watched, so I decided to watch more. (That aside, my mind was pretty blown by AJ Lee partnering with Tamina Snuka, that was what took up that Big Show spark and made me actually get into it >.>)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2016, 2:01 am

Sable, Jacqueline, and Chyna. 

My first memories of wrestling are SUPER hazy (considering this was like, 1998-1999), but I vaguely remember the Sable/Jacqueline feud. I've since gone back and rewatched a lot of it. And of course, Chyna was one of the marquee performers at the time, regardless of gender. So for me to be tiny and see that the company was overwhelmingly dominated by guys, but these three managed to carve out a niche for themselves. Even back then, they stood out to me.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2016, 5:46 am

For me it was definitely the Rock, used to tune in every week just to see him.

His Mania segment this year however I did not enjoy
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2016, 9:28 am

Chris Benoit after he killed his family and self. They say kayfabe is dead.
Back to top Go down
Max Stryker

Max Stryker

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2016, 1:34 pm

...Dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wrestler made you love wrestling?   What wrestler made you love wrestling? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What wrestler made you love wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2