Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 5:48 pm

Usually, we judge e-fedders on promos (obviously), but if you were to decide the best in terms of putting on great matches, who would it be?

I'm going with DDD.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 6:17 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

Myself
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 7:39 pm

Not me.

:cryshow:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:08 pm

DDD wins match of the year basically every year so hard not to say him. But personally I find this to be judging the writers who write the matches rather than the efedder, it's not like we decide how good our match will be written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:31 pm

overrated matches sure.  :banks: 
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:42 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
DDD wins match of the year basically every year so hard not to say him. But personally I find this to be judging the writers who write the matches rather than the efedder, it's not like we decide how good our match will be written.
Really? :vince:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 9:00 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 10:19 pm

If you are talking about in ring skills then it would obviously be Starr and Jay imo
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:07 pm

I put on classics. 300 pounds and I can wrestle circles around you muhfuckas.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

DDD is in every MOTY it seems, which is why I put him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 7:48 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
DDD is in every MOTY it seems, which is why I put him.

:book: :what: 

Anyway, Starr-Stan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 8:28 am

On Strike wrote:
You couldn't seem to wrestle circles around Cy Henderson at Pain for Pride biatch. 

:cena:  :cena:  :cena:  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 8:49 am

Xavier Williams wrote:
On Strike wrote:
You couldn't seem to wrestle circles around Cy Henderson at Pain for Pride biatch. 

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 10:11 am

The Reaper Of Destruction wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:
On Strike wrote:

:punk:
 :young:  :young:  :young:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 6:43 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
overrated matches sure.  :banks: 

hating ass nikkah, and u always crying for respect  :spit:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 2:58 am

This is obviously going to be DDD since the match he's in wins MOTY every year, but that's more of a credit to writing skill than anything else. If we're talking about someone who consistently wins matches, it would probably be Jay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?   Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best in EAW in terms of IN THE RING?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1