Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where's the ring psychology? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where's the ring psychology? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Where's the ring psychology? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Where's the ring psychology?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

Where's the ring psychology? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 9:11 am

Rarely do I do anything out of character, but Gambit's match with Target Smiles was so boring. 

I wanted Target to go over, but it doesn't make sense to not incorporate any of the story line or psychology into the match. 

The heat that Target and I made was about tearing off his mask, and Gambit's sharpening shears, and NONE of that was in the match.

The reason why we (OOC) do this is because we like stories
We want to see how the writers can incorporate ideas and promos into the match. 

This is the first e-fed I've been in, where people can NOT submit ideas for ring psychology to writers. 

Ex: I want to try to rip Target's mask off. That's heel tactics. Target should want to keep his mask on, that's face tactics and it makes the match interesting, because you're invested in Target and him keeping his mask (which is symbolic of honor).

Leaving that out of the match made us both look like goofs. It didn't make readers invested in Target Smiles' fighting spirit, it didn't sell the importance of Target's mask, which could later be used in an angle, so someone else could get heat.

Let me write shows. I beg you.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 10:01 am

Where's the ring psychology? 3c624367bf324b33bfcf572265291c4d
IT AIN'T NO BORING MATCH BABY! IT WAS A HARD HITTING AFFAIR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 10:20 am

Have you talked to Dynasty writer known as Jacob Senn ?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 10:27 am

I sent him a couple PMs and he didn't respond.

I know others probably feel the same way, so I made it public.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? EmptyApril 23rd 2017, 11:34 am

On one hand I think the angle of the mask/shears couldve been pretty cool. I must correct you however, people are allowed to submit ideas to writers, they just don't have to be listened to. Maybe Jacob Senn intended for Target to have a "struggle for the mask" storyline with someone else down the line. You don't know that. People who sign up are entitled to their characters being held to some level of the integrity intended for them as well. However quite frankly EAW writers can write you in pretty much whatever the fuck angle they want to write you in. If Senn wants you in a strange bedfellows tag team with a character named The Tooth Fairy you have no say in the matter. If Senn wants you into a good guy, then deal with it buddy. The writers aren't any of your slaves folks, so stop bitching over a match you fucking pussy, because I promise you sir you are in for a rough time if you're this rattled over an exhibition match that didn't go your way. I promise you bitching and moaning does not further your chances of getting ahead, especially when it's in a public forum disrespectfully. If you feel you aren't being listened to by a writer then go to another board member about it. But for the most part you take what you can get around here and make the best of it, and if you don't like it then fuck off.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the ring psychology?   Where's the ring psychology? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the ring psychology?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1