Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 9:13 am

Yeah, you read it right. Comes with a heavy heart to say I am announcing my retirement from wrestling e-feds. I have been thinking about this since last summer. This was not a easy decision for me but I feel I am doing what is best for me. I have lacked a lot of passion for e-feds for months and am going through a lot of stuff personally. I have my 3rd kid (2nd son) on the way in 2 months, working 2 jobs, going through a lot of therapy, and going to be moving hopefully by the end of the year. I have been e-fedding for close to 5 years and I have enjoyed every second of it. I met a lot of great people and worked with many great promoers. I'm just going to write a few thank yous.

Mr. DEDEDE: Thanks for letting me back in early 2016 and giving me another shot here and always made me laugh when down.

Zack Crash: Thanks for having the confidence in me to be your first choice to join OMERTA.

Scott Oasis/Brian Daniels/Others: Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write my segments and matches. You writers don't get enough credit.

Chris Elite/Rex McAllister: Thanks for bringing the best out of me in our promo battles. You 2 were my favorite to promo against.

Cam/Aria/Nas/Showster: Thanks for always being there for me when I needed a serious conversation or just wanted to joke around. I feel you 4 are the closest friends I got in my year and a half back here.

DC/GC: Thank you 2 for being my pal way before I even joined e-feds back in our streamsite 2010-2013 days. You 2 guys are very special to me.

Keelan Cetinich: Thanks for being my last opponent. You are a very talented promoer and an even better person. (Atleast I went out on my back lol)

And many others to Azumi, Lars, Eclipse, Nobi, TLA, Aren, Senn, Brody, Lannister, and even RRS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This isn't just a break or a leave of absence, this is my OFFICIAL retirement from ALL e-feds effective immediately. I will pop up on the chat every once in a while to say hi. And yes I'll be sure to show pics of my 2nd son when he is born. This has nothing to do with EAW or anybody, I have no bad blood with anybody, it's just time to move on.

Thank you all!

-Terry

Last edited by Terry Chambers on May 23rd 2017, 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 9:43 am

It was nice knowing you Terry. I've known you for a quite a while and I hope everything goes well for you and your family. Congrats on having another kid on the way. May you live a blessed and happy life Smile I'll miss you !
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 9:50 am

Au Revoir.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 9:58 am

I love u bro ;~;
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 10:07 am

Sending warm vibes and wishing you luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 10:08 am

Be the best father you can be *hug*
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 10:19 am

Good luck with the future!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 10:23 am

One of the best Batista picbase users I know. Wishing you the best.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 11:05 am

I didn't see this coming :/ Good luck with the future and hopefully we can meet in the chat when I visit it (H).
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 11:43 am

Good luck with your future, man. Having a family is a huge task and blessing. Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:21 pm

Whose pullout game will I make fun of now?! But best of luck, dude. Remember, the dumb tree is your friend. The green whore is also. #LastTerryGOTGJoke #HoldingBackTears #Metaphors #FamouslyHugeTurds #TerryTheDestroyer
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:30 pm

Man that one hurts.  You were good.  Wish I had gotten to do more with you.  Have a good life and see you in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:33 pm

peace and luv bro
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:34 pm

Best of luck to you and your family. Stop by and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:36 pm

Sending hugs and good vibes your way! It's sad to know you're leaving, but obviously, it's for a good reason. I hope everything goes great for you and your family from here on out. I'm glad to have gotten the chance to know you here and I'm even happier to be able to call you a friend. c:
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:49 pm

I'm sad to see you go although I respect your decision and hope that life eases for you.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 12:53 pm

dawg this sucks but real life always comes first, go be a pops aight!

and dont be afraid to drop by and say hi every now and then, give us status updates because we care!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 1:28 pm

Man I was looking forward to the Promo battle Against you this week. Sad to hear you're going. If you ever need to talk with someone hit me up. Much love to you bro.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 2:17 pm

Good luck Terry! Sad to see you go! Wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 2:25 pm

I raise a glass to you good sir! All the best to you and your family
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 2:45 pm

Good luck man! I had fun working with you! Try not to kill yourself anymore dawg!
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 3:37 pm

I'm sad that you're leaving. :/ I hope that everything goes well with you with your job, family, health and everything else. You are a good friend and I wish you all the best. c:

Please check in every now and then just for us to know you're alright. We expect photos of your newborn when he arrives.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 5:42 pm

Don't think you can get out of that bet with RRS by retiring
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 5:55 pm

Aww man.....
You were a great guy and friend, and I hope that something changes and that you might be able to come back. I hope your kid turns out great.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 5:59 pm

Might have not been the closest of friends here in EAW, but I do want to wish you a great future and being a good father to your kids, Terry! I appreciate you allowing me to bum your WWE Network account for all of this time and hopefully, everything goes just the way you want it to in the future! Hope for the best with your next child and may your life here on out be amazing! Keep in touch, dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement   Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially Announcing My E-Fed Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next