Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rant SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rant SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rant Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rant Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rant Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rant Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rant Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rant Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 16th 2017, 11:10 pm

So in case people didn't know, I promoed my @ss off this week for Grand Rampage, and got eliminated fairly quickly. Honestly, I have no idea how I'm going to recover at this point after talking so much sh!t this week on the promo page for a character, but I just want to say this. 

Thank you, because at the end of it all, I love the challenge, and I'm sure people will use this against me every chance they get to face me. To be fair, having been in efeds so long and getting spoiled with the good stuff, its refreshing to be placed in such a strange predicament. Perhaps this is the wake up call that to the point where I just have to accept, maybe I'm not as good as I think I am, but at the same time, I will have to say, the EAW experience has been the most challenging so far and has been the hardest for me to move up in. But as I said, it's a part of the challenge and I love that. So yes, I won't lie, part of me is bitter, but it has humbled me too. Whatever the case may be, I had fun this week, with a ton of opportunities to work with people I probably wouldn't work with until the next interbrand thing. 

No, I'm not quitting, no, I didn't honestly believe I would won, having only been here for six months knowing there are people that deserve it more. In fact, having been booked to lose like this only makes me feel better in the fact I played a part in helping people get to where they need to be. Honestly, with Grand Rampage, I was hoping to do more, but eh, can't win them all. And I kind of hope that atleast promo-wise, I've helped lit a few fire in their bellies. But none the less, I love you guys. No homos.... well, for the most part. And if I have one request. Please don't nominate me as bust of the year. My wittle heart couldn't take it, because I'm really trying. 

As for what lies in store for the character..... there has been talk that I will be changing my character soon. I suppose with this, now would be a better time to do so than ever. Behold, the future of EAW. 

Rant Tumblr_olzmflZVny1rumiojo1_500

I'll still be the guy on the right, but more like the guy in the middle. PREPARE YOURSELVES!! IT GONNA BE WEIRDER!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 16th 2017, 11:23 pm

Bullshit that you didn't win. You were Daniel Bryan'ed fam. #CancelEAWNetwork
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 16th 2017, 11:30 pm

At least you didn't job out, doing worse than you tag partner who didn't promo. That would suck. :dev:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 16th 2017, 11:34 pm

By the way, Robbie and I talked. We cool. So no one will need to explain themselves. To sum things up. Shit happened, and I'm not mad about it no more. That is all. Thank you for the support. And as the live show continues. 

DAMN IT, TLA, WIN THIS!! AVENGE ME!! I JOBBED TO YOU AT RECKLESS WIRING AND I JOBBED TO YOU AT GRAND RAMPAGE!! OWN THIS!! WIN IT!!  *double check the live show to see if TLA is still in the match* Still in the match.... WIN THIS WHOLE DAMN SON OF A BITCH YOU SEXY ASS MOTHER F*CKER!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 16th 2017, 11:52 pm

Dammit Moongoose you change.... we almost had our moment

Rant Tumblr_olio0t8Ap31u1qdqlo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:21 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Dammit Moongoose you change.... we almost had our moment

Rant Tumblr_olio0t8Ap31u1qdqlo1_1280

Peacocks are cool.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 2:26 am

while on the topic of the GR. I would like to apologize for the bitterness I displayed at the GR (no, it was not because I lost). Lost my cool and it was unprofessional of me. It will not happen again. Love you all.

Last edited by Sir Finnegan Wakefield on April 17th 2017, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 2:41 am

Totally unrelated but just wondering when day 2 will be uploaded to the main site since I'm having issues with my laptop
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:45 am

I like eggs.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Hailing From : Midland, Texas

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 8:09 am

The difference between this efed and others I have been in, is that people used to work with each other and talk with each other about how to make their feud interesting. 

Like when wrestlers would ride in cars and come up with creative ideas, the point of talking in private to your opponent would be to work out the details.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 8:41 am

smh so immature sharpy u better fall in line and take the shit u are given :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 12:47 pm

@Brody - I like eggs too, except when people talk to you while eating a hard boiled egg and talking while they are eating. That is just disgusting.

@TLA - Pff, I ain't your Poon Palace girl yet. Don't tell me how to behave.

Real talk though. So this is just to make clear that about how I personally feel about GR. I am making a ton of jokes about it in chat, which can sound incredibly bitter and hateful, and I'm not going to lie, I was pissed off, but I want to take the time to explain what happened so it doesn't happen again or get taken the wrong way. As I said before, Robbie did take the time to explain to me what happen, probably shortly after I posted this forum, which was intended to be mainly a joke forum, because this is how my personality is. When I'm angry, I try to laugh it off and move on on quickly as possible, but the sad truth is, I'll probably still be a bit salty about this for the week, so expect more jokes, and I want to say, I'm grateful to the staff for letting me vent still and not taking it the wrong way. 

I'm going to explain this so new people don't take what happened the wrong way and hopefully feel inclined to stay and keep staying here in EAW. I did promo 13 times this week in hopes that my character would perform well, and I was kind of hurt when I was probably like the first 5-6 guys to get eliminated. I'm not going to figure it out, because reading that one match triggers me. But people need to understand that matches like Grand Rampage needs to be done early one. It's an incredibly huge match that cannot and should not be dictated by how well someone does in one week. I believe in this, and would absolutely agree that any of the last 5 men in that match absolutely deserves it. This goes with every advise you give any efeder that consistency is key. And when I really had to think about it, in the time I've been here, 6 months, I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be. There were weeks where I was fairly active, and certain periods where I just wasn't, and once again, looking at the final 5 which have been people that have been consistent for 2+ years. It totally makes sense to pick these guys, and I knew this absolutely going into the match that I would have no chance of winning. But as I was saying, this match had to be written early on, and you have to make calls based on what you know. And I will openly accept the fact that absolutely no one could had known that I would go nuts on the promo page this week based solely on the performance I have done since I've been here. Miscalculations were done, it happens in matches like this, and happens a lot from my experience, but the end results was what mattered, and people love it. That is what matters. Did I get shafted and get written badly for it? Yes, BUT Grand Rampage got posted on time, it was too late to turn back and rework anything, and I absolutely believe that was the right call to make.

Now I can talk about what was going through my head at that moment. I like to think I was not the only one so surprised I got eliminated that quickly, but I hope it gives the staff a little bit of insight about me before they just label me as a total bitch whose so petty because he didn't win. As I said, I never thought I was going to win. I made it clear the first day I signed with EAW that I have no high expectations of me ever being in any world title picture scene, and I just wanted to contribute. And if people don't know me, I tend to blow a lot of things out of proportion, so when that happened, a lot of things went through my mind. 1, Was did someone in the higher ups have something against me? I know it's Ken, but he wasn't writing, so. (Kidding, love you Ken) 2. Are my promos that bad that it warranted such a result? Like I knew I was overrated, but wow, I sucked. and the biggest one of all, 3. Did I fail Senn or something? Yeah, I know I joke about Senn a lot, but I do have a great admiration for the thing he has done and done for me. I know I've taken a lot of losses, but I made a huge request from him that I wanted to face really good people, and even though I had done nothing to deserve such a thing, he gave that to me, and I am grateful, and the first thing I did after my elimination was pc Senn. I had to ask him did I do something wrong or if I was really that bad, because this is the type of person I am. As an efedder, I take pride in being able to be a part of something to making it worth while to push a story forward. I was given this number 1 spot, I wanted to make a big deal out of it, because it happened for a reason, and I really tried to make it something out of it, and seeing that early elimination was pretty much, to me, saying, it ended up being nothing. And for me, it reflects how I did in which maybe I didn't do a good enough job utilize that storyline. And right there, at that moment, I really felt like I disappointed Senn, like he gave me all this, and it didn't amount to anything. That was the part that hurt the most, feeling like I totally disappointed him. Like, F*ck, F*CK, I didn't own up to the hype. Overall, not to discredit the writing for that match at all, The GR match will rub me the wrong way. It is a really petty and selfish reasoning, because for me, that match was like saying the last 2 months you have been here didn't amount to anything at all. Like, the number 1 hype didn't do much, TLA didn't win (but he was close), and as the first guy that faced HBB after his win, I'm kind of disappointed he didn't promo and lost, because I wanted to make him look good (though many can argue, he didn't need to look good). But here is the resolve, Robbie took the time to explain to me what happened. He didn't even have to apologize and he did, because I know how crazy writing matches like that can be, and I was very surprised multiple people write the matches. Second, yeah, I lost to TLA alot, and really hoped that would put him over to where he needs to be, but Pizza Boy (congrats, by the way) deserves it too and I should not take that away from him, and TLA still has a ton of momentum going for him, that I do feel he will succeed no matter what, and 3. That is an HBB issue, not mine, and I'm sure he has his reasons, and if anyone should be upset, its Dubian, not me. (Just know as a drama queen, I tend to make a lot of things about me.) And with that, I'm definitely not as angry as I was. 

And now, to the brighter things. I am still angry, but mainly because its hard to recover from something like this after talking so much game. Like seriously, if you read my promos, man... I AM SCREWED!!. But, this has opened new opportunities to kind of start over, which I intend to over the next day or today, whatever. And I like to think all is not loss with Grand Rampage in terms that, I think people have a different perspective of who I am and what I am capable of. I mean, I'm sure this rant degraded it back to annoying and whiny prick, but just know, I can totally keep up. As I said, really grateful that Robbie took the time to explain to me what happened and for the support I got this week. It really gave me a real sense of belonging in a community because of it, and if people are going to start thinking, this guy is an idiot for staying with how he was treated. No. I've been treated well here with open arms, and this was the one and very reasonable hiccup. To all the new efeders, do not let this reflect what can happen to you. If you didn't make it in the match, bro, it's 30 people in a huge fed. You weren't going to make it over people that have been busting their @sses off for months and years. And if you got jobbed early on in the GR match, just know, its a really hard match to write, and complaining about it is making it selfish and taking it away from others. As I write this, I notice I did just that, but I want to say, No disrespect to Nas, Pizza Boy, TLA, and Rex, who really shined and earned that moment. They earned this, and no one can take that from them, and no one should try to. And so with that said, I hope this cleared up a lot of things, will explain my behavior over the next few days, and not ruin EAW for certain individuals who may have taken this the wrong way. You guys were awesome. The show was great for the most part (still salty), and here's looking forward to Pain for Pride. Good luck, and remember, consistency is key. And sorry Senn if I failed you, please don't whip me, and if you do, not the face.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 1:30 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
@Brody - I like eggs too, except when people talk to you while eating a hard boiled egg and talking while they are eating. That is just disgusting.

@TLA - Pff, I ain't your Poon Palace girl yet. Don't tell me how to behave.

Real talk though. So this is just to make clear that about how I personally feel about GR. I am making a ton of jokes about it in chat, which can sound incredibly bitter and hateful, and I'm not going to lie, I was pissed off, but I want to take the time to explain what happened so it doesn't happen again or get taken the wrong way. As I said before, Robbie did take the time to explain to me what happen, probably shortly after I posted this forum, which was intended to be mainly a joke forum, because this is how my personality is. When I'm angry, I try to laugh it off and move on on quickly as possible, but the sad truth is, I'll probably still be a bit salty about this for the week, so expect more jokes, and I want to say, I'm grateful to the staff for letting me vent still and not taking it the wrong way. 

I'm going to explain this so new people don't take what happened the wrong way and hopefully feel inclined to stay and keep staying here in EAW. I did promo 13 times this week in hopes that my character would perform well, and I was kind of hurt when I was probably like the first 5-6 guys to get eliminated. I'm not going to figure it out, because reading that one match triggers me. But people need to understand that matches like Grand Rampage needs to be done early one. It's an incredibly huge match that cannot and should not be dictated by how well someone does in one week. I believe in this, and would absolutely agree that any of the last 5 men in that match absolutely deserves it. This goes with every advise you give any efeder that consistency is key. And when I really had to think about it, in the time I've been here, 6 months, I haven't been as consistent as I'd like to be. There were weeks where I was fairly active, and certain periods where I just wasn't, and once again, looking at the final 5 which have been people that have been consistent for 2+ years. It totally makes sense to pick these guys, and I knew this absolutely going into the match that I would have no chance of winning. But as I was saying, this match had to be written early on, and you have to make calls based on what you know. And I will openly accept the fact that absolutely no one could had known that I would go nuts on the promo page this week based solely on the performance I have done since I've been here. Miscalculations were done, it happens in matches like this, and happens a lot from my experience, but the end results was what mattered, and people love it. That is what matters. Did I get shafted and get written badly for it? Yes, BUT Grand Rampage got posted on time, it was too late to turn back and rework anything, and I absolutely believe that was the right call to make.

Now I can talk about what was going through my head at that moment. I like to think I was not the only one so surprised I got eliminated that quickly, but I hope it gives the staff a little bit of insight about me before they just label me as a total bitch whose so petty because he didn't win. As I said, I never thought I was going to win. I made it clear the first day I signed with EAW that I have no high expectations of me ever being in any world title picture scene, and I just wanted to contribute. And if people don't know me, I tend to blow a lot of things out of proportion, so when that happened, a lot of things went through my mind. 1, Was did someone in the higher ups have something against me? I know it's Ken, but he wasn't writing, so. (Kidding, love you Ken) 2. Are my promos that bad that it warranted such a result? Like I knew I was overrated, but wow, I sucked. and the biggest one of all, 3. Did I fail Senn or something? Yeah, I know I joke about Senn a lot, but I do have a great admiration for the thing he has done and done for me. I know I've taken a lot of losses, but I made a huge request from him that I wanted to face really good people, and even though I had done nothing to deserve such a thing, he gave that to me, and I am grateful, and the first thing I did after my elimination was pc Senn. I had to ask him did I do something wrong or if I was really that bad, because this is the type of person I am. As an efedder, I take pride in being able to be a part of something to making it worth while to push a story forward. I was given this number 1 spot, I wanted to make a big deal out of it, because it happened for a reason, and I really tried to make it something out of it, and seeing that early elimination was pretty much, to me, saying, it ended up being nothing. And for me, it reflects how I did in which maybe I didn't do a good enough job utilize that storyline. And right there, at that moment, I really felt like I disappointed Senn, like he gave me all this, and it didn't amount to anything. That was the part that hurt the most, feeling like I totally disappointed him. Like, F*ck, F*CK, I didn't own up to the hype. Overall, not to discredit the writing for that match at all, The GR match will rub me the wrong way. It is a really petty and selfish reasoning, because for me, that match was like saying the last 2 months you have been here didn't amount to anything at all. Like, the number 1 hype didn't do much, TLA didn't win (but he was close), and as the first guy that faced HBB after his win, I'm kind of disappointed he didn't promo and lost, because I wanted to make him look good (though many can argue, he didn't need to look good). But here is the resolve, Robbie took the time to explain to me what happened. He didn't even have to apologize and he did, because I know how crazy writing matches like that can be, and I was very surprised multiple people write the matches. Second, yeah, I lost to TLA alot, and really hoped that would put him over to where he needs to be, but Pizza Boy (congrats, by the way) deserves it too and I should not take that away from him, and TLA still has a ton of momentum going for him, that I do feel he will succeed no matter what, and 3. That is an HBB issue, not mine, and I'm sure he has his reasons, and if anyone should be upset, its Dubian, not me. (Just know as a drama queen, I tend to make a lot of things about me.) And with that, I'm definitely not as angry as I was. 

And now, to the brighter things. I am still angry, but mainly because its hard to recover from something like this after talking so much game. Like seriously, if you read my promos, man... I AM SCREWED!!. But, this has opened new opportunities to kind of start over, which I intend to over the next day or today, whatever. And I like to think all is not loss with Grand Rampage in terms that, I think people have a different perspective of who I am and what I am capable of. I mean, I'm sure this rant degraded it back to annoying and whiny prick, but just know, I can totally keep up. As I said, really grateful that Robbie took the time to explain to me what happened and for the support I got this week. It really gave me a real sense of belonging in a community because of it, and if people are going to start thinking, this guy is an idiot for staying with how he was treated. No. I've been treated well here with open arms, and this was the one and very reasonable hiccup. To all the new efeders, do not let this reflect what can happen to you. If you didn't make it in the match, bro, it's 30 people in a huge fed. You weren't going to make it over people that have been busting their @sses off for months and years. And if you got jobbed early on in the GR match, just know, its a really hard match to write, and complaining about it is making it selfish and taking it away from others. As I write this, I notice I did just that, but I want to say, No disrespect to Nas, Pizza Boy, TLA, and Rex, who really shined and earned that moment. They earned this, and no one can take that from them, and no one should try to. And so with that said, I hope this cleared up a lot of things, will explain my behavior over the next few days, and not ruin EAW for certain individuals who may have taken this the wrong way. You guys were awesome. The show was great for the most part (still salty), and here's looking forward to Pain for Pride. Good luck, and remember, consistency is key. And sorry Senn if I failed you, please don't whip me, and if you do, not the face.
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 1:46 pm

I knew it would be you, TLA
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 2:14 pm

Nah for real tho u did great work homie. Don't get too down about shit cuz it's all part of the process. Shit don't work out the way u want it to at first but slowly shit starts working out the way u want it to if u willing to put in the time and effort. You already puttin' in that work I can tell and now you just gotta keep goin' hard at it and never give up. Compared to yo shit from AWL you were a complete overrated fuckboi with a trash attitude and since coming to EAW you have become much less so. I appreciate yo effort cuz we homies now you chill af and if u can convince me to give u a chance I'm sure that u can succeed here with others. Keep up the good work vato.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 17th 2017, 11:19 pm

TLA, that is the nicest thing you have ever said about me and it has made this entire ordeal worth it. Thank you. I feel so much better about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant EmptyApril 18th 2017, 12:59 am

whiny af
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant   Rant Empty