Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rant About Anything! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rant About Anything! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rant About Anything! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rant About Anything! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rant About Anything! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rant About Anything! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rant About Anything! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rant About Anything! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rant About Anything!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

Rant About Anything! Empty
PostSubject: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 10:44 pm

So basically idk if a forum topic like this has been made before, if it has sowwy, and I guess I'm just bumping the topic. But anyways I think it would be beneficial for all of us to get stuff off our chest that's weighing heavy, or just on your minds that's frustrating you. Probably not a good idea to vent about EAW frustrations, talk bout dat wit yo writer... Anything else is fair game? I guess. BUTTTT I shall go first! Hopefully you guys all join along in the venting fun fam!

:dave:

So I just recently moved to Boston, and like, they have theeeeeee worst drivers in America swear to god. Have you ever seen that Family Guy episode where the Asian woman said, "How many turn signal I need to turn 8 lane? None? I turn now, good luck everybody else".. That's every Massachusetts driver in existence. They cut in front of you without a turn signal, they speed past you because they're in a hurry constantly apparently. I mean they're so bad at driving, Massachusetts made a law, where it's ok to drive in the break down lane. THE BREAK DOWN LANE! where are cars that are broken down supposed to go when they actually need space to be broken? It's a dumb law. You're risking your life every time you get in your car to drive anywhere, doesn't matter where. Mass drivers are the most clueless drivers, you have to expect the unexpected at all times. Don't think they'll try to get in front of you? They are. How is it possible to have such a large collection of equally bad drivers in one state? Who trains them? Who gives them a license, and says yeah, you're good to go! When clearly they're rubbish.. And don't get me started on how there's barely any left turns, and every road blocked off in the middle... :whew:

VENT OVER!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 11:10 pm

my dick is so big sometimes i get tired of pushing it in the shopping cart, i cant even sit down without causing an earthquake

i just cant take it anymore
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 11:38 pm

Don't you fucking hate it when someone has the exact same name as you, just with one letter different.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 11:53 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 11:59 pm

I hate falling asleep in the middle of sporting events I was watching. Then I have to find out who won via internet instead of watching one team triumph live on TV. Just annoying my body won't cooperate with this simple wish.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 2nd 2016, 12:59 am

I could write a book with the rants I have in and out of efedding, but Im stuck on my phone until tomorrow, so it will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 2nd 2016, 9:56 am

While GTA V is a great game to play, GTA San Andreas will always be the classic. I like Trevor Phillips better than Carl Johnson though.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 1:18 am

Have you ever watched football and one team punts the ball, and the punt returner catches the ball? I'm sure most football fans have. But, what comes next? It's a whole lot of the punt returner thinking he's faster and more agile than everybody else on the field, so he runs side to side and backwards because he knows he's going to turn the corner and break a huge return down the sideline. What they never seem to realize is that they'll never beat 2 or 3 punt coverage guys who shed their blocks by the time the returner got done with his first three seconds of nonsense. And, instead of getting their team good field position, the fast and athletic guy ended up losing 5 yards on a punt return despite having open ground to work with. These guys need to learn that they aren't Devin Hester or - as a longtime Chiefs fan - Dante Hall. Just gain yardage to help your team. Run forward on a punt return. There's usually space and you'll gain 5 to 10 yards, and maybe after that, a seam will form and there'll be room to break a big return. Sure beats the hell out of running 50 yards just to lose 3 because the guy thought he was Michael Vick in Madden 2004.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 8:01 am

Battle of Los Angeles and King of Trios are all happening this weekend, and I'm stuck in North Carolina.  This displeases me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 12:47 pm

That I have stay at my parent's place while they're out of town to spend time with there Granddaughter. I WANT TO SEE MY NIECE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 1:26 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Have you ever watched football and one team punts the ball, and the punt returner catches the ball? I'm sure most football fans have. But, what comes next? It's a whole lot of the punt returner thinking he's faster and more agile than everybody else on the field, so he runs side to side and backwards because he knows he's going to turn the corner and break a huge return down the sideline. What they never seem to realize is that they'll never beat 2 or 3 punt coverage guys who shed their blocks by the time the returner got done with his first three seconds of nonsense. And, instead of getting their team good field position, the fast and athletic guy ended up losing 5 yards on a punt return despite having open ground to work with. These guys need to learn that they aren't Devin Hester or - as a longtime Chiefs fan - Dante Hall. Just gain yardage to help your team. Run forward on a punt return. There's usually space and you'll gain 5 to 10 yards, and maybe after that, a seam will form and there'll be room to break a big return. Sure beats the hell out of running 50 yards just to lose 3 because the guy thought he was Michael Vick in Madden 2004.
Dawg, after my boy Golden Tate left for the Lions, I was so scared of literally anybody on the 2014 Seahawks returning a punt that I was convinced letting the ball drop and roll was the best possible option. When you have shitty Punt Returners, you start appreciating their value more. Thank goodness we have Tyler Lockett now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant About Anything!   Rant About Anything! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant About Anything!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1