Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 7:50 pm

Base on this video, what will be the rant that your wrestler will say, to convince the player to pick him or her?

Mine would be:

Azrael: If you're in the mood for putting a smile on your opponent faces then I'm your best guy to do it, pick me and together, we will have a fun ride...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Last edited by The Trickster Azrael on September 10th 2017, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 7:56 pm

You ain't going to pick me? Well then.... 

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Full
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 9:45 pm

"Oh wow! Um, you're picking me? This never happens...uhmmm...I'm supposed to say something cool right? Okay, uh...I'll deliver my finisher in 30 minutes or less or your money back guaranteed!  Yeheah! That sounded good right?  What? No tip?"
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 10:12 pm

*Kenny simply crosses his arms, shakes his head and looks directly at the player*

"Well, what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 10:52 pm

Michaels: "Of course you want to pick me.  But Do you really thing you can come anywhere close to perfection? if you think you could handle the single greatest wrestler in The EAW today, than click that like button and pick me."

Caine: "Pick me, wield the End Of Ages, Bring forth the fire."
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 11:21 pm

"Thank you for picking me. I'll do everything I can to not let you down".

Well, I think it is, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 11:41 pm

DDP would be my pick. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 11:43 pm

Ryan Wilson wrote:
DDP would be my pick. ^^
It's not about that, it's about what rant your wrestler will say if he were in this game genre.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 11:50 pm

''Shiovanni once spoiled the tapings of WWF RAW thinking ''Wow, that will put butts in the seats!''. If you pick me, here's the spoiler: You'll win! Now THAT will put your butt in that seat!''
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 12:23 am

Mine would be : "Pick me if you dare, survive if the game let you !"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 12:36 am

"You want to decide someone's fate? You want to end someone's entire destiny with a single push of the button? Do it...become a god."
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 11th 2017, 2:06 am

"Y-you're not gonna pick me, are you? It's not like I'm going to help you win or whatever...... eeh, B-Baka! Why are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 10:10 pm

I bump it, cause I'd like to see more
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 10:50 am

"Okay....you're gonna pick me? Don't be a lame ass rook then. You better have read the damn manual and know how to play because I don't like losing, even on video games. In fact, if you LOSE I'ma come to your house and beat your ass myself...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?   What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would be the rant of your wrestler if their were in a game like WCW nitro or Thunder?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1