Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm really sorry everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:17 pm

TLA wrote:
JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
TLA: We're not insulting EAW, don't jump the gun amigo. As for your ass kissing comment; DDD and Imp kiss each other's asses all the time, if that's okay then you're a bit of hypocrite mate. I would like to apologise for making you think we were insulting you or anyone else. We never said there is anything special about us so I'm not sure where that came from, to be honest.

Kenny: Please don't feel like any of us at forcing you to change your rep; I never would disrespect you mate, I hope you know that.

I also hope that everyone reading this understands that this a just a misunderstanding and misinterpretation. 

Love you all.

Excuse fucking you? It's not kissing ass, they've known each other for a while and should be allowed to show their liking for one another in whatever fucking way they please. Maybe you should apologize to the two GOATS instead of rambling about this other bullshit.
By that logic when I praise Kelly and Chris that isn't ass kissing. They've known each other for a while? So have I with Chris and Kelly so, by your ideology I can praise them all I like.

And maybe, just maybe you can apologise to me for being a hypocrite, eh?

Except Kendra never said you guys were ass kissers. All she said was how it was disrespectful of you to talk about two GOATs like that. Now apologize faggot
*le sigh*

Everyone is equal. If Imp and DDD are allowed to praise each other then I also should be allowed to praise my friends- which is the original argument here. I gave an example of why the opposition's argument was irrelevant.
lmao nobody ever said you weren't allowed to say shit. It's a free ass internet. I just wanted to point out how pathetic you and your little group of losers sound when you suck each other's dicks on every thread and post your arrogant ass passive aggressive bitchy comments.

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:51 pm

TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
TLA: We're not insulting EAW, don't jump the gun amigo. As for your ass kissing comment; DDD and Imp kiss each other's asses all the time, if that's okay then you're a bit of hypocrite mate. I would like to apologise for making you think we were insulting you or anyone else. We never said there is anything special about us so I'm not sure where that came from, to be honest.

Kenny: Please don't feel like any of us at forcing you to change your rep; I never would disrespect you mate, I hope you know that.

I also hope that everyone reading this understands that this a just a misunderstanding and misinterpretation. 

Love you all.

Excuse fucking you? It's not kissing ass, they've known each other for a while and should be allowed to show their liking for one another in whatever fucking way they please. Maybe you should apologize to the two GOATS instead of rambling about this other bullshit.
By that logic when I praise Kelly and Chris that isn't ass kissing. They've known each other for a while? So have I with Chris and Kelly so, by your ideology I can praise them all I like.

Except Kendra never said you guys were ass kissers. All she said was how it was disrespectful of you to talk about two GOATs like that. Now apologize faggot
*le sigh*

Everyone is equal. If Imp and DDD are allowed to praise each other then I also should be allowed to praise my friends- which is the original argument here. I gave an example of why the opposition's argument was irrelevant.
lmao nobody ever said you weren't allowed to say shit. It's a free ass internet. I just wanted to point out how pathetic you and your little group of losers sound when you suck each other's dicks on every thread and post your arrogant ass passive aggressive bitchy comments.
Now, now TLA the same can be said for the minority of EAW. Your attempts at insults are humorous at best buddy.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:55 pm

TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

Now, now TLA the same can be said for the minority of EAW. Your attempts at insults are humorous at best buddy.
Not really. Can't think of really anyone posting on the forum who sounds as sad and pathetic as you and your "friends" who I doubt you even really give a damn about. Besides it ain't insults, it's just the truth brah.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:01 pm

TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

Not really. Can't think of really anyone posting on the forum who sounds as sad and pathetic as you and your "friends" who I doubt you even really give a damn about. Besides it ain't insults, it's just the truth brah.
Your own perception and opinion is your own idea of "truth". If I didn't give a damn why would I back them up as well as myself in this argument that's now more outdone than superkicks in a Young Bucks match, eh?
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:03 pm

TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

When Drama pops up on a fed
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:07 pm

:what:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:07 pm

TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

Your own perception and opinion is your own idea of "truth". If I didn't give a damn why would I back them up as well as myself in this argument that's now more outdone than superkicks in a Young Bucks match, eh?
If my insults are humorous sadly the same can't be said for your "jokes". Besides you ain't backing up shit just taking more and more shots at EAW. You ain't even really in EAW dawg not really cuz you hold yourself above it acting like you all high and mighty when you ain't shit at all. You're so desperate for attention that you gotta take shots at Hall of Famers to try to stay relevant cuz obviously taking shots at three of our top people is the best way to back up that you ain't insulting EAW. You full of shit and obviously you didn't mean anything you said when you "apologized" yesterday. Keep actin' phony holmes won't be long before even your friends abandon you like Christo already did in this thread. He doesn't even have your back and it ain't hard to see why.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:08 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
:what:
Yeah I personally lost track a whole while ago.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:22 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Leave it to my pot buddie to get an actual laugh out of endless drama.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:28 pm

TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

If my insults are humorous sadly the same can't be said for your "jokes". Besides you ain't backing up shit just taking more and more shots at EAW. You ain't even really in EAW dawg not really cuz you hold yourself above it acting like you all high and mighty when you ain't shit at all. You're so desperate for attention that you gotta take shots at Hall of Famers to try to stay relevant cuz obviously taking shots at three of our top people is the best way to back up that you ain't insulting EAW. You full of shit and obviously you didn't mean anything you said when you "apologized" yesterday. Keep actin' phony holmes won't be long before even your friends abandon you like Christo already did in this thread. He doesn't even have your back and it ain't hard to see why.
I don't need to continue to back myself up; I've made my statement, apologised for what has needed to be apologised for. At this point, I'm just repeating myself because people don't seem to understand that unlike Game of Thrones, what dies stays dead.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:31 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
Leave it to my pot buddie to get an actual laugh out of endless drama.
Brody gets high?!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 6:32 pm

TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
TLA wrote:
Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

I don't need to continue to back myself up; I've made my statement, apologised for what has needed to be apologised for. At this point, I'm just repeating myself because people don't seem to understand that unlike Game of Thrones, what dies stays dead.
Me and Jakob resolved everything in pc and are bffs again

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm really sorry everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-