Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I'm really sorry everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:04 pm

Mostly because I'd perfer stepping out of my comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:20 pm

Wishing you luck. Can't wait to see what happens if everything goes smoothly.

Also don't bother the conversation going on, it's just drama waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:24 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:

so anyway two black guys walk into a mosque
and then what happened?
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:25 pm

Jack Ripley wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

and then what happened?

That's the real question lol
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:36 pm

Laura Laine wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

and then what happened?

ALLAHU AKBAR
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:38 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Laura Laine wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

and then what happened?

ALLAHU AKBAR
*Ten seconds later*
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 5:39 pm

Best of luck to ya
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 9:08 am

I'm really sorry too
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 12:52 pm

Jacob Moore wrote:
TLA wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
TLA wrote:
JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
ThatChapChristo wrote:
NOTE: This won't affect WMW because if I can be real for a second I can knock out Paradise promos in my sleep.
Then perhaps it's time for a bit of Paradise Inc in the land of the Elites?
The problem with that is Paradise only fits one pic rep and that's Marty, whose a taken pic rep. Kelly, Chris and I spent a good week or so to come up with an appropriate replacement only to come up blank (Take into account that both Kelly and I are massive indy fans so if we can't find a rep no one can).
Damn if you guys couldn’t figure it out I'm super sure nobody could! Wow you guys are such ultra hardcore indy fans I'm so impressed! You spent an entire week on it damn that's some real commitment!
I might bring Varg Fenriz to EAW down the road actually. I think Killian Dain is actually a really good pic rep for him.
But either way, yeah. Paradise I find is one of those rare gimmicks where literally barely anyone suits him. It makes me feel bad because Chris Paradise has been one of my all-time favorite E-Fed gimmicks (And I'm not trying to insult anyone on the EAW roster or say anything because Paradise and I have been close friends for quite a long time). 

As for you Christo, I am rooting the ever-living schmidt for you. College first eh. I know we'll still see each other and I can't wait to see what comes for Mortimer Gotch after your hiatus.
Yeah I disagree. I think you are trying to insult EAW. I think you guys are a bunch of close minded fuckbois who don't have what it takes to move on from yo little ass FB feds. I'm sure everyone kisses yo asses there and tells you how great and special you are. Tells you how "rare" your gimmick is to the point that you become too stubborn to actually use some fucking creativity for once and modify it. Now that you guys are actually here you would think you would actually lose your holier than thou attitudes and stop acting like you are better than everyone but instead you have resorted to kissing each others asses. On literally every thread and it is sickening and pathetic to watch. 

You ain't special or rare and tbh I hope Christo doesn't come back so that he can't continue to contribute to your little ignorant ass circle jerk. Maybe then you guys will actually realize that you ain't "rare" you ain't special and you are sure as hell not better than anyone here. Y'all wanna feel entitled? Feel entitled to suck a dick.

Honestly, TLA said what I was going to. I feel like ya'll are trying to indirect Kenny and complain that he has Marty. Saying no other pic base works is unrealistic. Get rid of the fuckin' umbrella and boom suddenly another pic base fits. And idk why everyone is kissing the ass of this character either, it ain't some godly gimmick that's never been seen before. If you can't promo or have time for your main gimmick but have all the time for your other one and say you can "knock them out in your sleep", that just seems like bitching. Come up with a new character if you can't find the originality and creativity, stay in WMW only, or leave fr. Complaining about pic bases but trying to cover up the bitchiness with comments from your buddies agreeing don't make you slick. No character or gimmick is "too rare" for a new pic base. Get over yourselves.
TLA: We're not insulting EAW, don't jump the gun amigo. As for your ass kissing comment; DDD and Imp kiss each other's asses all the time, if that's okay then you're a bit of hypocrite mate. I would like to apologise for making you think we were insulting you or anyone else. We never said there is anything special about us so I'm not sure where that came from, to be honest.

Kenny: Please don't feel like any of us at forcing you to change your rep; I never would disrespect you mate, I hope you know that.

I also hope that everyone reading this understands that this a just a misunderstanding and misinterpretation. 

Love you all.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 1:15 pm

People acting like I'd give up my rep cos they wanted it. 

LOL BRUH
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 1:24 pm

I wish everyone would just chill out. But anywho Christo I hope you get everything situated with stuff going on in your life and whenever you get that situated you're more than welcome to get back into the game and pick up where you started.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 1:50 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Laura Laine wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

and then what happened?

ALLAHU AKBAR
*Ten seconds later*

They both hug and leave....
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 2:49 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Laura Laine wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:

and then what happened?

ALLAHU AKBAR
*Ten seconds later*

They both hug and leave....
i fucking hate you guys i s2g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 10:41 pm

TLA: We're not insulting EAW, don't jump the gun amigo. As for your ass kissing comment; DDD and Imp kiss each other's asses all the time, if that's okay then you're a bit of hypocrite mate. I would like to apologise for making you think we were insulting you or anyone else. We never said there is anything special about us so I'm not sure where that came from, to be honest.

Kenny: Please don't feel like any of us at forcing you to change your rep; I never would disrespect you mate, I hope you know that.

I also hope that everyone reading this understands that this a just a misunderstanding and misinterpretation. 

Love you all.

Excuse fucking you? It's not kissing ass, they've known each other for a while and should be allowed to show their liking for one another in whatever fucking way they please. Maybe you should apologize to the two GOATS instead of rambling about this other bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 10:44 pm

These fuckin dropkicks need to get in the fucking sea.

Your education is important Gotch, I hope it all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:30 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

Excuse fucking you? It's not kissing ass, they've known each other for a while and should be allowed to show their liking for one another in whatever fucking way they please. Maybe you should apologize to the two GOATS instead of rambling about this other bullshit.
By that logic when I praise Kelly and Chris that isn't ass kissing. They've known each other for a while? So have I with Chris and Kelly so, by your ideology I can praise them all I like.

And maybe, just maybe you can apologise to me for being a hypocrite, eh?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 7:38 am

:vince:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 8:44 am

Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

By that logic when I praise Kelly and Chris that isn't ass kissing. They've known each other for a while? So have I with Chris and Kelly so, by your ideology I can praise them all I like.

:aries:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 12:36 pm

MTM wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

lmao damn kendra is such a massive hypocrite. She better "apologise" immediately! :comeon:
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 1:47 pm

TLA wrote:
MTM wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

lmao damn kendra is such a massive hypocrite. She better "apologise" immediately! :comeon:
Apologise or apologize. He doesn't matter the spelling; "Apologise" is the English spelling whilst "apologize" is the American spelling. 

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Cdc9342252735798afb0b29bc032e42ed8cc13b9377c480df850b93d10b3d048
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 4:02 pm

TLA wrote:
Good luck with college dawg. Definitely smart to make that yo priority. You welcome back round here at anytime.

College is kicking my ass already and it's the first week! Best of luck to you friend!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 4:35 pm

TLA wrote:
MTM wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

Apologise or apologize. He doesn't matter the spelling; "Apologise" is the English spelling whilst "apologize" is the American spelling. 

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Cdc9342252735798afb0b29bc032e42ed8cc13b9377c480df850b93d10b3d048
Is "He doesn't matter the spelling" a British thing too?

I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Ailb2
Back to top Go down
Veena Adams

Veena Adams

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 4:58 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

Except Kendra never said you guys were ass kissers. All she said was how it was disrespectful of you to talk about two GOATs like that. Now apologize faggot
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:07 pm

Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

Except Kendra never said you guys were ass kissers. All she said was how it was disrespectful of you to talk about two GOATs like that. Now apologize faggot
*le sigh*

Everyone is equal. If Imp and DDD are allowed to praise each other then I also should be allowed to praise my friends- which is the original argument here. I gave an example of why the opposition's argument was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 5:11 pm

Veena Adams wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:

Love you all.

*le sigh*

Everyone is equal. If Imp and DDD are allowed to praise each other then I also should be allowed to praise my friends- which is the original argument here. I gave an example of why the opposition's argument was irrelevant.
lmao nobody ever said you weren't allowed to say shit. It's a free ass internet. I just wanted to point out how pathetic you and your little group of losers sound when you suck each other's dicks on every thread and post your arrogant ass passive aggressive bitchy comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry everyone.   I'm really sorry everyone. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm really sorry everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-