Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

i quit - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

i quit - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
i quit - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

i quit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:42 pm

TLA wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
If this is serious please don't quit you two
Yeah, one loss isn't going to effect most people. (Disclaimer: Haven't read the show but read all the promos). I mean, E-Feds are supposed to be fun, not taken too seriously. I mean if we got paid to do it it would be a different story. 
Although I'm personally against the idea of writers being on the brand they write for; I don't do complain too hard about it since the contenders going into the chamber had mostly looked pretty strong going into it (Meth and O'Hara especially) Though at the same time, seeing belts change back and forth too often can be a nitpick for me. So, I don't take it too seriously.
You're new here so I'll give you a pass for not understanding the gravity of Mr. DEDEDE's contributions to EAW, but DDD quitting - even though I'm almost 100% sure this is a joke - would absolutely be a crippling loss. Would it sink the ship? Probably not, but this man DEDEDE is the foundation of EAW. The backbone. The heart. The soul. I'm sure it wasn't the tone you intended to project, but it sounds very close to disrespect to be saying "one loss isn't going to effect most people" about Mr. DEDEDE, and I can't get behind that. Please exercise caution before mentioning my friend in that manner again.

I'll apologize, only because I mostly intend this kind of stuff as criticism as opposed to something along the lines of a "Suck it up" mentality. (Which if you ask me should only be done when you practice what you preach). 
Sure, my experience is less, but I feel as if DDD and O'Hara are going about this situation the wrong way. Sure, I'll admit that I dislike the idea of people writing their own matches (It gives off the whole Verne Gange vibe to me). Yet eh, just as long as their focus is storytelling, then I will step back. 
I guess this kinda stuff comes from my "Make Lemonade out of Lemons" type philosophy.
It's all good. I think this thread was a joke rather than an actual complaint, but my whole thing is that DDD has paid real money for the site to exist on more than one occasion. Written more scripts for EAW than anybody in its history over a period of 8 years. He is owed a certain debt of gratitude. I don't really care about the match outcome, but I take exception to anything I perceive to be shitting on the guy who is pretty much responsible for the modern EAW because it's like biting the hand that feeds. Anyway, it's chill. In most cases your original post would be valid, this just requires a little more nuanced understanding.
Yeah. I'll admit, sorry about that part. (Honestly I think I had a few too many Molsons after work.). 
I mean, I'll admit it takes some serious balls to have him do shit like pay actual money to keep the sight (Believe me, when I finally get a credit card I would totally support this sight through something along the lines of Patreon). 
Though I can see how something like what I said can be confused for an insult. Honestly, outside of here I have never been the best at gathering what was supposed to be insulting and what's supposed to be criticisms so I know how it feels. I want people to be able to speak their minds, so I gotta once again give you props for speaking out. I have to admit, I probably would've ended up in a Jakob DeLion type situation were it not for that, Though once again that's not the only reason I appreciate the call out. You were backing a friend up, and once again as a guy who does it himself too many times, I see where you come from. Whether or not I agree on DDD with most things (IE politics) is mostly irrelevant to it. Normally I try to avoid drama at all costs because of crap that goes around. I mean, let's face it, there are people out there who make far worse deals out of far smaller things. 
As someone true to his word too, I would absolutely love to pay my Buck O'Five to quote TA:WP and start writing a couple matches here and there (Even though I'm a total spot monkey when it comes to writing stuff like that).
tbf if this shit wasn't a joke and ddd was actually ragequitting over a match loss you would be totally within yo rights to shit on him as much as you want.
Lol. Honestly it's hard to tell what is a joke in this place sometimes. Though analyzing it a bit. Yeah, I can see where the humor is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 12:02 am

Don't Quit DDD, my Star Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 1:05 am

I predict EAW will fall in... 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 6:43 am

noooooooooooooooooo don't leave me here all on my own Robbie will bury me ):
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 7:16 am

You are one of the pillars that hold this place together. Please do not quit. Also, without you the MGTOW movement in EAW will fail. #MGTOW
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 7:24 am

Glad DDD's joke has opened an avenue for people to do some extra asskissing, very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 7:25 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Glad DDD's joke has opened an avenue for people to do some extra asskissing, very entertaining.
I thought I was the only one who thought this was a joke lol
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 7:27 am

i snooze for ONE MINUTE and a presidential debate happens
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 12:21 pm

Voin wrote:
Damn I leave for a few months and then y'all push DDD out. Smh
smh typical aren hogging the spotlight even when he aint around
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 1:03 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Your welcome
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

i quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 2:36 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Voin wrote:
Damn I leave for a few months and then y'all push DDD out. Smh
smh typical aren hogging the spotlight even when he aint around