Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

i quit SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

i quit SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
i quit Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
i quit Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
i quit Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
i quit Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
i quit Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
i quit Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

i quit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

i quit Empty
PostSubject: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 7:56 pm

fuck this bullshit, Senn buried me again #ThanksForNothing
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 7:59 pm

YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS WE WANTED #7REIGNZ
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 7:59 pm

i quit Quit10
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:00 pm

Nah but fr dont leave DDDaddy. we're nothing without you
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:11 pm

Methuselah wrote:
fuck this bullshit, Senn buried me again #ThanksForNothing
Welcome to the club, pal!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:14 pm

Well that sucks. Congrats to new co chairman Brian Daniels
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:36 pm

Yeah I'm quitting too.

The shit I've delivered, the promos, the posters and other time sinking projects for the fed...all for nothing.

i quit Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:39 pm

Damn I leave for a few months and then y'all push DDD out. Smh
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:41 pm

Voin wrote:

Boi you only been gone 1 month
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 8:56 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
Voin wrote:

Feels longer
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 9:14 pm

Voin wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Voin wrote:

Feels longer

It does, I miss you. Let's reform our team and beat that british pip aaron for the tag titles
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 9:36 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
Voin wrote:
Nastradamus wrote:
Voin wrote:

Feels longer

It does, I miss you. Let's reform our team and beat that british pip aaron for the tag titles
Ye
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:06 pm

What i miss
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:09 pm

\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
What i miss
Retweet.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:10 pm

If this is serious please don't quit you two
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:13 pm

Senn continue to legacy manufacture by screwing over The Gawd.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:36 pm

Yeah, one loss isn't going to effect most people. (Disclaimer: Haven't read the show but read all the promos). I mean, E-Feds are supposed to be fun, not taken too seriously. I mean if we got paid to do it it would be a different story. 
Although I'm personally against the idea of writers being on the brand they write for; I don't do complain too hard about it since the contenders going into the chamber had mostly looked pretty strong going into it (Meth and O'Hara especially) Though at the same time, seeing belts change back and forth too often can be a nitpick for me. So, I don't take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 10:52 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
Yeah, one loss isn't going to effect most people. (Disclaimer: Haven't read the show but read all the promos). I mean, E-Feds are supposed to be fun, not taken too seriously. I mean if we got paid to do it it would be a different story. 
Although I'm personally against the idea of writers being on the brand they write for; I don't do complain too hard about it since the contenders going into the chamber had mostly looked pretty strong going into it (Meth and O'Hara especially) Though at the same time, seeing belts change back and forth too often can be a nitpick for me. So, I don't take it too seriously.
You're new here so I'll give you a pass for not understanding the gravity of Mr. DEDEDE's contributions to EAW, but DDD quitting - even though I'm almost 100% sure this is a joke - would absolutely be a crippling loss. Would it sink the ship? Probably not, but this man DEDEDE is the foundation of EAW. The backbone. The heart. The soul. I'm sure it wasn't the tone you intended to project, but it sounds very close to disrespect to be saying "one loss isn't going to effect most people" about Mr. DEDEDE, and I can't get behind that. Please exercise caution before mentioning my friend in that manner again.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:08 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
You're new here so I'll give you a pass for not understanding the gravity of Mr. DEDEDE's contributions to EAW, but DDD quitting - even though I'm almost 100% sure this is a joke - would absolutely be a crippling loss. Would it sink the ship? Probably not, but this man DEDEDE is the foundation of EAW. The backbone. The heart. The soul. I'm sure it wasn't the tone you intended to project, but it sounds very close to disrespect to be saying "one loss isn't going to effect most people" about Mr. DEDEDE, and I can't get behind that. Please exercise caution before mentioning my friend in that manner again.

PREACH IT CHAMP!!!
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:08 pm

No cummies for me from daddy now! Thanks a lot Senn #NoCummies #DaddyNo!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:09 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

I'll apologize, only because I mostly intend this kind of stuff as criticism as opposed to something along the lines of a "Suck it up" mentality. (Which if you ask me should only be done when you practice what you preach). 
Sure, my experience is less, but I feel as if DDD and O'Hara are going about this situation the wrong way. Sure, I'll admit that I dislike the idea of people writing their own matches (It gives off the whole Verne Gange vibe to me). Yet eh, just as long as their focus is storytelling, then I will step back. 
I guess this kinda stuff comes from my "Make Lemonade out of Lemons" type philosophy.

Last edited by KellyHackenschmidt on December 18th 2016, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:12 pm

pls dont quit gawd

y u do dis gawd, y? ;~;
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:21 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

I'll apologize, only because I mostly intend this kind of stuff as criticism as opposed to something along the lines of a "Suck it up" mentality. (Which if you ask me should only be done when you practice what you preach). 
Sure, my experience is less, but I feel as if DDD and O'Hara are going about this situation the wrong way. Sure, I'll admit that I dislike the idea of people writing their own matches (It gives off the whole Verne Gange vibe to me). Yet eh, just as long as their focus is storytelling, then I will step back. 
I guess this kinda stuff comes from my "Make Lemonade out of Lemons" type philosophy.
It's all good. I think this thread was a joke rather than an actual complaint, but my whole thing is that DDD has paid real money for the site to exist on more than one occasion. Written more scripts for EAW than anybody in its history over a period of 8-9 years. He is owed a certain debt of gratitude. I don't really care about the match outcome, but I take exception to anything I perceive to be shitting on the guy who is pretty much responsible for the modern EAW because it's like biting the hand that feeds. Anyway, it's chill. In most cases your original post would be valid, this just requires a little more nuanced understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:35 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

It's all good. I think this thread was a joke rather than an actual complaint, but my whole thing is that DDD has paid real money for the site to exist on more than one occasion. Written more scripts for EAW than anybody in its history over a period of 8 years. He is owed a certain debt of gratitude. I don't really care about the match outcome, but I take exception to anything I perceive to be shitting on the guy who is pretty much responsible for the modern EAW because it's like biting the hand that feeds. Anyway, it's chill. In most cases your original post would be valid, this just requires a little more nuanced understanding.
Yeah. I'll admit, sorry about that part. (Honestly I think I had a few too many Molsons after work.). 
I mean, I'll admit it takes some serious balls to have him do shit like pay actual money to keep the sight (Believe me, when I finally get a credit card I would totally support this sight through something along the lines of Patreon). 
Though I can see how something like what I said can be confused for an insult. Honestly, outside of here I have never been the best at gathering what was supposed to be insulting and what's supposed to be criticisms so I know how it feels. I want people to be able to speak their minds, so I gotta once again give you props for speaking out. I have to admit, I probably would've ended up in a Jakob DeLion type situation were it not for that, Though once again that's not the only reason I appreciate the call out. You were backing a friend up, and once again as a guy who does it himself too many times, I see where you come from. Whether or not I agree on DDD with most things (IE politics) is mostly irrelevant to it. Normally I try to avoid drama at all costs because of crap that goes around. I mean, let's face it, there are people out there who make far worse deals out of far smaller things. 
As someone true to his word too, I would absolutely love to pay my Buck O'Five to quote TA:WP and start writing a couple matches here and there (Even though I'm a total spot monkey when it comes to writing stuff like that).
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 11:39 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

It's all good. I think this thread was a joke rather than an actual complaint, but my whole thing is that DDD has paid real money for the site to exist on more than one occasion. Written more scripts for EAW than anybody in its history over a period of 8 years. He is owed a certain debt of gratitude. I don't really care about the match outcome, but I take exception to anything I perceive to be shitting on the guy who is pretty much responsible for the modern EAW because it's like biting the hand that feeds. Anyway, it's chill. In most cases your original post would be valid, this just requires a little more nuanced understanding.
Yeah. I'll admit, sorry about that part. (Honestly I think I had a few too many Molsons after work.). 
I mean, I'll admit it takes some serious balls to have him do shit like pay actual money to keep the sight (Believe me, when I finally get a credit card I would totally support this sight through something along the lines of Patreon). 
Though I can see how something like what I said can be confused for an insult. Honestly, outside of here I have never been the best at gathering what was supposed to be insulting and what's supposed to be criticisms so I know how it feels. I want people to be able to speak their minds, so I gotta once again give you props for speaking out. I have to admit, I probably would've ended up in a Jakob DeLion type situation were it not for that, Though once again that's not the only reason I appreciate the call out. You were backing a friend up, and once again as a guy who does it himself too many times, I see where you come from. Whether or not I agree on DDD with most things (IE politics) is mostly irrelevant to it. Normally I try to avoid drama at all costs because of crap that goes around. I mean, let's face it, there are people out there who make far worse deals out of far smaller things. 
As someone true to his word too, I would absolutely love to pay my Buck O'Five to quote TA:WP and start writing a couple matches here and there (Even though I'm a total spot monkey when it comes to writing stuff like that).
tbf if this shit wasn't a joke and ddd was actually ragequitting over a match loss you would be totally within yo rights to shit on him as much as you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: i quit   i quit Empty

Back to top Go down

i quit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next