Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Empty
PostSubject: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 4:21 am

Welp by that title you can already assume what this thread entails. As some people already know, I'm taking a break from fedding for a bit. College is rough, man. I've found it hard for me to juggle between my obligations for College (getting in homework, etc.), all my outside shit, and fedding. With it being as cluttered as it's been and champion here, I thought long and hard and said to myself, y'all deserve better. 

Y'all don't deserve a person who barely could work on a promo in his free time, let alone have the same person just have no idea if he could get one up. So I just decided to take a break and come back when I feel my schedule is less hectic, because I enjoy fedding and doing what we do. 

So I take my leave, but I gotta say congrats to Impact on finally getting #7Reignz, hope all works out for you. I gotta say thanks to Scott, DDD, and the others for believing in me enough to be the EAW Champion it means a lot to me. 

So this is a goodbye for now, and I look forward to coming back better than ever.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 4:29 am

sad to hear you going for a bit, but excited to see you back when your able to kick more ass and take more names.  till then happy trails bro.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 4:32 am

Shame to hear but I get it, dealt with similar hassles throughout this year.

Best of luck with your studies pal.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 4:49 am

Good luck with your studies man. I understand college can be a bit hectic sometimes. Hopefully you will resolve everything and come back strong
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 5:00 am

Best of luck to you, Aren. I hope you return here soon.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 5:36 am

Good luck man. Hope to see you back eventually.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:10 am

Cya dawg u know we homiez 5ever. 6ever tbh. 7ever is reserved for Imp tho :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:12 am

You have good reason for leaving. No shame in that.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:17 am

Nothing wrong with a hiatus. Especially all the relentless effort you've put into EAW these past few years. I'm just glad it paid off for you by having a signature moment and winning the EAW Championship. You've always been one of my favorite community members, that's for sure. With that said, taking a leave of absence is the only choice here. College can absolutely get hectic, and no point in over-expending or compromising yourself with writing promos or simply being active.

When you do come back, EAW will gain one of its key contributors and members. We wait for your return - but until then, THANK YOU for all you've contributed to EAW thus far. And shall eagerly await what the 2nd run of Mstislav has in store.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 8:20 am

bby you cant leave me all alone with these scary people. They bully me when you're not looking. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust   7Reignz - BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust Empty

Back to top Go down

BUM BUM BUM Another One Bites The Dust

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1